PDA

View Full Version : Shadow's forest {always open}

Nomad
June 23rd, 2017, 09:58 PM
Shadow had a forest close to the twolegplace every now and then an adventurous kittypets came around and they left in a hurry when they saw him.

Forms

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Territory an oak forest with ferns covering the forest floor ideal for small animals and occasional rabbit

Shadow
20 moons
Tom
Appearance very black cat with a scar over his right eye from when he was a kit and a loner had a tussle with his mom and he tried to intervene.

Is caring for others and is always willing to help can be wary of those who skulk around him or just watch from afar can get mad quickly.

DragonChaos
June 23rd, 2017, 10:13 PM
Foxfur
Name: Sky
Appearance: http://monos-charries.weebly.com/uploads/8/6/8/2/86822254/music.png?494
Personality: Curious, slightly energetic, Kind, Brave, Friendly (tbh it was hard for me to have her have a negative part of her person XP)

Nomad
June 24th, 2017, 05:12 AM
Accepted :D and that's fine if you don't want to put down a negative part.

Pengu
July 3rd, 2017, 02:54 AM
Name:
Taipan
Appearance:
boopity boop (http://www.junglefirebengals.co.uk/images/midnight/11082-07.jpg)
Personality:
Sharp-tongued, unforgiving, sarcastic, rude, selfish, can be caring, cautious

Nomad
July 6th, 2017, 11:57 PM
Pengu DragonChaos Accepted! And umm we can start roleplaying now if that's Good with you two :)

Pengu
July 13th, 2017, 05:31 AM
Sure! I'll start

Taipan licked his paw nonchalantly, passing it over his ear. Shifting his silvery paws so he could look into the forest, his gaze flickered over the trees and the lush green growth, searching for the rustle of movement that meant prey.

Nomad
July 13th, 2017, 08:51 AM
@Pegu Shadow was taking a walk through the forest, he enjoyed the sunshine on his back and the tickle of the ferns as they brushed against his fur."it's a beautiful day." He mewed aloud, then he perked his ears he heard something in the underbrush and decided to investigate crouching down he slowly stalked forward.

Pengu
July 18th, 2017, 05:48 AM
@Pegu Shadow was taking a walk through the forest, he enjoyed the sunshine on his back and the tickle of the ferns as they brushed against his fur."it's a beautiful day." He mewed aloud, then he perked his ears he heard something in the underbrush and decided to investigate crouching down he slowly stalked forward.
Pricking his ears as he heard a meow, Taipan spun around to see a black tom trampling dry leaves in the forest. Snarling, he flexed his claws angrily. "You're gonna scare the prey from here to the Clan's territories away!" He growled as he heard scuttling among the leaves. "Great job." He swished his silver tail in frustration.

Nomad
July 18th, 2017, 12:21 PM
Pricking his ears as he heard a meow, Taipan spun around to see a black tom trampling dry leaves in the forest. Snarling, he flexed his claws angrily. "You're gonna scare the prey from here to the Clan's territories away!" He growled as he heard scuttling among the leaves. "Great job." He swished his silver tail in frustration.
Shadow snarled arching His back and unsheathing his claws this is my territory and you're trespassing.

Pengu
July 19th, 2017, 12:46 AM
Shadow snarled arching His back and unsheathing his claws this is my territory and you're trespassing.
"Does it look like I care?" Taipan hissed, unsheathing his claws and baring his teeth aggressively.

Nomad
July 19th, 2017, 07:04 AM
"Does it look like I care?" Taipan hissed, unsheathing his claws and baring his teeth aggressively.
Shadow was now really mad he pounced on the cat that's been threatening him.

Pengu
July 19th, 2017, 04:34 PM
Shadow was now really mad he pounced on the cat that's been threatening him.
Taipan doged the pounce, quick as a snake, and turned to rake his claws down his side. Claws met flesh and Taipan curled his lip in satisfaction before going for a quick nip at the tail. The silver bengal dove down to Shadow's forepaw and bit down hard. He jumped up into the trees and waited for Shadow's reaction. "I've watched the enemies who took my territory. Watched how they hunt, and how they fought. It came in useful, I see. Now, Shadow," he spat the name. "I can happily live here, in your territory, and make sure we don't cross paths again. Or, I can leave. But," The tom gestured toward the blood dripping down the cats side, "I'll fight even harder. Your choice."

(sorry if I seemed like I was powerplaying, do you want me to redo it?)

Nomad
July 19th, 2017, 10:03 PM
(It's fine) shadow wasn't nearly ready to give up "come down from there!" He spat "or do I have to come up and knock you down?" Shadow mewed challengingly. Pengu

Pengu
July 20th, 2017, 03:50 AM
(It's fine) shadow wasn't nearly ready to give up "come down from there!" He spat "or do I have to come up and knock you down?" Shadow mewed challengingly. Pengu
Taipan let out a chuckle. "Oh, I think you're gonna have to come up."

Brilliance
July 20th, 2017, 04:34 AM
Name: Darling
Appearance:
Ref1 (http://www.malaysiacatclub.com/breeds/siberian2.jpg) // Ref2 (http://hypoallergenicats.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/thumb_IMG_0904_1024.27102835_std.jpg)// Ref3 (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/6b/19/fe/6b19fec8bb13c9153b5a07c5b935e420--protein-balinese-cat.jpg)
Darling is very fluffy. She appears to be a silverish grey siberian cat mix. With faded tabby stripes along her tail and paws. Her legs--mainly the bottom of them is covered in white paddings, and she has hypnotizing green eyes that seems to reflect through the night. She still wears a bedazzled purple collar that indicates she was a kittypet, but this is because she doesn't know how to get it off, so it was on her for a while. Since she is very fluffy, she is somewhat small, most of her fur adding to her features. She has narrow ears, and a fluffy tail.

Personality: {Afraid} {Stubborn} {Sweet} {Affectionate} {Spoiled} {Loner}

Darling is pretty much afraid of everything. Having to be a newly made ''street cat'' she wandered into the forest and could never find herself out. Since she is young, and doesn't know how to fend for herself. Darling is used to the spoiled life of rich goodness, but was accidentally left where she was no longer in the care of her two legs. She's easily frightened and would jump out at anything.

Darling is stubborn. She refuses to listen to another, and is often easily offended. She can be pretty dramatic when her feelings are hurt, and may hold a grudge for a while. She is not happy when she doesn't get her way, and is pretty much acts like a brat in order to get on another's nerves.

Darling is, of course, sweet. She is very sweet to newcomers that she meet in order to remain on their good side. She is kind, somewhat polite. She never judges anyone and always try to be a fair feline. Her voice is the sweetest thing about her, almost like honey in a sense, and she sometimes uses this to get what she wants.

Darling is affectionate. She's touchy and clingy. She likes to brush herself against cats that she deems are friends, and is always willing to cuddle. She likes to share her pelt, and adores nuzzling and purring. Somewhat of a hopeless romantic, but also of a friendly reaction. When you get close to this feline, expect a very affectionate one.

Darling is spoiled from her old kittypet life. Since she cannot find her home, and she is lost, she becomes vulnerable. She is very spoiled, wanting to always have her way, and when she doesn't, she will throw a tantrum.

Darling is a loner. She can be very independent--as in keeping herself company. She mostly likes to be alone with her thoughts and to not disturb other cats. Though she is welcoming to friendly company, this she cat likes to tend to herself a lot.

Foxfur

Nomad
July 20th, 2017, 08:56 AM
Name: Darling
Appearance:
Ref1 (http://www.malaysiacatclub.com/breeds/siberian2.jpg) // Ref2 (http://hypoallergenicats.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/thumb_IMG_0904_1024.27102835_std.jpg)// Ref3 (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/6b/19/fe/6b19fec8bb13c9153b5a07c5b935e420--protein-balinese-cat.jpg)
Darling is very fluffy. She appears to be a silverish grey siberian cat mix. With faded tabby stripes along her tail and paws. Her legs--mainly the bottom of them is covered in white paddings, and she has hypnotizing green eyes that seems to reflect through the night. She still wears a bedazzled purple collar that indicates she was a kittypet, but this is because she doesn't know how to get it off, so it was on her for a while. Since she is very fluffy, she is somewhat small, most of her fur adding to her features. She has narrow ears, and a fluffy tail.

Personality: {Afraid} {Stubborn} {Sweet} {Affectionate} {Spoiled} {Loner}

Darling is pretty much afraid of everything. Having to be a newly made ''street cat'' she wandered into the forest and could never find herself out. Since she is young, and doesn't know how to fend for herself. Darling is used to the spoiled life of rich goodness, but was accidentally left where she was no longer in the care of her two legs. She's easily frightened and would jump out at anything.

Darling is stubborn. She refuses to listen to another, and is often easily offended. She can be pretty dramatic when her feelings are hurt, and may hold a grudge for a while. She is not happy when she doesn't get her way, and is pretty much acts like a brat in order to get on another's nerves.

Darling is, of course, sweet. She is very sweet to newcomers that she meet in order to remain on their good side. She is kind, somewhat polite. She never judges anyone and always try to be a fair feline. Her voice is the sweetest thing about her, almost like honey in a sense, and she sometimes uses this to get what she wants.

Darling is affectionate. She's touchy and clingy. She likes to brush herself against cats that she deems are friends, and is always willing to cuddle. She likes to share her pelt, and adores nuzzling and purring. Somewhat of a hopeless romantic, but also of a friendly reaction. When you get close to this feline, expect a very affectionate one.

Darling is spoiled from her old kittypet life. Since she cannot find her home, and she is lost, she becomes vulnerable. She is very spoiled, wanting to always have her way, and when she doesn't, she will throw a tantrum.

Darling is a loner. She can be very independent--as in keeping herself company. She mostly likes to be alone with her thoughts and to not disturb other cats. Though she is welcoming to friendly company, this she cat likes to tend to herself a lot.

Foxfur

Accepted and BTW ref2 is soo adorable!!

Brilliance
July 20th, 2017, 09:11 AM
Accepted and BTW ref2 is soo adorable!!

It is, isn't it? cx Thank you!!

{Honestly don't know where to start with her xD }

Darling looked around at her surroundings, the collar attached to her jingling as she swerved her head. It was buried thick under her pelt, but loud enough to hear her every move. The she cat tried every route to get back home, but it seemed like she was moving farther away from it, and she didn't know what to do. Honestly, she was scared, but she tried to look on the bright side of life. She tried to think positively. ''I'm going to find my home, and they're gonna welcome be back with open paws!'' She gushed at the thought, beaming hard that it practically made her move faster. Her pelt blew in the wind, keeping around her like delicate blanket as she made herself around. Once she had stopped, hearing a commotion. Exactly...where was she? Darling had strayed far before, but now everything seemed like a lost cause. All she wished to do was get back to her two legs, and have them heat her up a warm bowl of milk like they usually done. She would curl in front of the fireplace and sleep, but lately all she could do was curl under a hollow and try to sleep--which never came when she was constantly scared that something might kill her. But, in the distance she had heard something--seen something. Two outlined figures. One in a tree, and the other yowling at the former. The she cat tilted her head, watching from a distance at the two. Did they have to be so loud? It made her nose twitch, but then again...maybe they could help her make her way home. But, for now, she sat there watching them with a curious expression.

Hopekit
July 20th, 2017, 09:33 AM
Name: Moon
Appearance:
Ref1 (http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/07658-Tabby-and-white-kitten-white-background.jpg) // Ref2 (http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/07292-Cute-kitten-white-background.jpg) //Ref3 (https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.fKUKx9D859svctglDq462wDhEs&pid=15.1)

Personality:
I'm too lazy to do this .-.

Foxfur

Nomad
July 20th, 2017, 11:51 AM
Name: Moon
Appearance:
Ref1 (http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/07658-Tabby-and-white-kitten-white-background.jpg) // Ref2 (http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/07292-Cute-kitten-white-background.jpg) //Ref3 (https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.fKUKx9D859svctglDq462wDhEs&pid=15.1)

Personality:
I'm too lazy to do this .-.

Foxfur
Accepted! And that kitten is cute.

Nomad
July 20th, 2017, 11:55 AM
Shadow snarled and shot up a near by tree then sprung onto a brach on the tree that the other cat was in he was level with him now but a trunk was in between them he waited to see what the other cat would do.

Pengu
July 20th, 2017, 09:30 PM
Shadow snarled and shot up a near by tree then sprung onto a brach on the tree that the other cat was in he was level with him now but a trunk was in between them he waited to see what the other cat would do.
Taipan watched as the cat leaped up into the tree before jumping to the trunk of the tree Shadow was on. Whisking his tail in satisfaction, Taipan shot out a strong back leg and kicked the cat in the side. Will he fall or is he strong enough to stay on the trunk? He thought to himself.

Nomad
July 20th, 2017, 09:42 PM
Pengu Shadow slashed the cats paw before he could fully retract it he felt off balance so he hopped down to a branch just beneath him.

Pengu
July 20th, 2017, 10:12 PM
Pengu Shadow slashed the cats paw before he could fully retract it he felt off balance so he hopped down to a branch just beneath him.
Taipan narrowed his eyes as claws met his fur and jumped down to where Shadow was. Furiously, he stood on his hind paws, raining down blows on the cats head with his claws unsheathed. Blood dripped down the dark-furred cat's face and into his eyes, but the silver bengal didn't stop until his paws hurt. "I said we could never cross paths again." He loomed over the cat with anger blazing in his eyes. "I would make sure of it." He relaxed and licked his paws, but his eyes still flashed. "You have one more chance. Choose it wisely. I might leave, but it won't be forever." He threatened Shadow angrily.

Nomad
July 21st, 2017, 07:27 AM
Taipan narrowed his eyes as claws met his fur and jumped down to where Shadow was. Furiously, he stood on his hind paws, raining down blows on the cats head with his claws unsheathed. Blood dripped down the dark-furred cat's face and into his eyes, but the silver bengal didn't stop until his paws hurt. "I said we could never cross paths again." He loomed over the cat with anger blazing in his eyes. "I would make sure of it." He relaxed and licked his paws, but his eyes still flashed. "You have one more chance. Choose it wisely. I might leave, but it won't be forever." He threatened Shadow angrily.
Shadow was in excruciating pain but he wouldn't submit to this other cat, he wouldn't give up until this cat knew that uhe couldn't just walk into HIS territory
Calling up all of he strength he lunged at the other cat pinned him and pummeled his belly with his hind claws.

Pengu
July 21st, 2017, 08:25 AM
Shadow was in excruciating pain but he wouldn't submit to this other cat, he wouldn't give up until this cat knew that uhe couldn't just walk into HIS territory
Calling up all of he strength he lunged at the other cat pinned him and pummeled his belly with his hind claws.
Taipan drew his lips back in a furious snarl as the other cat pinned him down. Hi kicked up with his strong hind legs, his claws tearing open the soft flesh of the loner's belly. Quick as lightning, he slid out from under the cats belly and pinned the cat down, strongly holding him down with two paws. "I'll leave." He growled. "But I won't leave forever." With that, he lifted up a forepaw and slashed down on the cats face before leaping onto the ground and stalking off to lick his wounds.

Hopekit
July 21st, 2017, 09:31 AM
Accepted! And that kitten is cute.

And I know!!! ;)

Nomad
July 21st, 2017, 05:07 PM
Shadow couldn't move he didn't have enough energy so he just lay there until he could muster he strength then he climbed down the tree and found some cobwebs then he put them on he scratches after that he collapsed and passed out.

Pengu
July 21st, 2017, 06:59 PM
Shadow couldn't move he didn't have enough energy so he just lay there until he could muster he strength then he climbed down the tree and found some cobwebs then he put them on he scratches after that he collapsed and passed out.
Taipan silently watched the cat from the trees. He thinks I'm gone. He's a fool. He thought to himself, narrowing his eyes in amusement.

Nomad
July 21st, 2017, 07:08 PM
She shadow woke up it was sundown he climbed up his tree that he had found an old owl nest that he now used he didn't feel hungry so he just lay down on the soft bedding and fell asleep.