PDA

View Full Version : Forest just outside the twolegsplace

darkblazingstar
June 23rd, 2017, 03:54 PM

darkblazingstar
June 23rd, 2017, 04:58 PM
Travis enters the forest. Once he is far enough in, he opens his mouth a little to find some prey. he catchs the scent of a mouse and follows it. once he spots the mouse, he drops to a hunting position and closes in on the mouse which is unaware of the danger it's in. once he is close enough he pounces at the mouse and the mouse notices travis to late. travis quickly delivers the killing blow with a nip to its neck. yes it worked! after geting getting the kill, he covers it to come back to get it on the way back he finds another mouse and catches that one too. when he is done he takes the prey back to the first kill, grabs that one and heads back to his yard.

darkblazingstar
June 27th, 2017, 09:39 PM
Skelly Travis pads into the forest and immediately finds some prey and catchs it after he is done hunting he starts to head back with two mice and two voles as he is walking back he comes into a clearing with tons of room to move around in. This spot is pretty open and flat. Perfect for sparing and training! Il remember this location let me look around this spot a little before i return.

doghouse
June 27th, 2017, 10:06 PM
Skelly Travis pads into the forest and immediately finds some prey and catchs it after he is done hunting he starts to head back with two mice and two voles as he is walking back he comes into a clearing with tons of room to move around in. This spot is pretty open and flat. Perfect for sparing and training! Il remember this location let me look around this spot a little before i return.

Cavemist slipped past the border, his smokey gray paws flying easily over the ground. He had secret passion for the forest, and often when no one was watching, he would sneak into unclaimed territory just off of TwolegPlace and explore the massive trees and gnarled roots that snaked their way across the leaf ridden ground that had so many rich and distinct smells. Way different than the moorshe called home, that was for sure. So As he entered the woods, he instantly noticed something different. He smelled another cat. Oh please don't be a Syndicate cat! he thought, yowling internally.

darkblazingstar
June 28th, 2017, 06:43 AM
Cavemist slipped past the border, his smokey gray paws flying easily over the ground. He had secret passion for the forest, and often when no one was watching, he would sneak into unclaimed territory just off of TwolegPlace and explore the massive trees and gnarled roots that snaked their way across the leaf ridden ground that had so many rich and distinct smells. Way different than the moorshe called home, that was for sure. So As he entered the woods, he instantly noticed something different. He smelled another cat. Oh please don't be a Syndicate cat! he thought, yowling internally.
Travis notices a scent. A cats scent. He decides to go check it out. He buries the prey he caught and cautiously follows the scent. i should be a little cautious not every cat i meet is going to be friendly as he approached the source of the scent he realized the scent was somewhat familiar to something he had smelled before. He readied himself in case he needed to dash out of there if the cat was not friendly. Travis squeezed through a gap in a bush and saw the cat as soon as he came out of the bush. He then realized why the scent was a little familiar. It was a clan cat! Travis looked at the cat and wondered why the clan cat was out of the clans territory. "what is a clan cat doing this far from its home?" Travis said trying to sound a bit intimidating.

doghouse
June 28th, 2017, 01:50 PM
Travis notices a scent. A cats scent. He decides to go check it out. He buries the prey he caught and cautiously follows the scent. i should be a little cautious not every cat i meet is going to be friendly as he approached the source of the scent he realized the scent was somewhat familiar to something he had smelled before. He readied himself in case he needed to dash out of there if the cat was not friendly. Travis squeezed through a gap in a bush and saw the cat as soon as he came out of the bush. He then realized why the scent was a little familiar. It was a clan cat! Travis looked at the cat and wondered why the clan cat was out of the clans territory. "what is a clan cat doing this far from its home?" Travis said trying to sound a bit intimidating.
Cavemist gazed around the forest, feeling right at home. After all, he had been born in the forest, although not one nearly as inviting as this. Now, the lean wispy gray tom lived in a place with no trees at all, and it was quite a new lifestyle. That was one of his reasons for sneaking off into unclaimed territory, which was a very dangerous thing to do, what with foxes, badgers and rogues roaming freely, unchecked by patrols and unafraid of Clan cats. He heard something behind him and spun around quickly, just in time to see a tomcat slip out of a bush just a few fox lengths away. “What's a kittypet doing this far from its housefolk?” the smoikey blue gray tom retorted, sitting down.

darkblazingstar
June 28th, 2017, 05:15 PM
Cavemist gazed around the forest, feeling right at home. After all, he had been born in the forest, although not one nearly as inviting as this. Now, the lean wispy gray tom lived in a place with no trees at all, and it was quite a new lifestyle. That was one of his reasons for sneaking off into unclaimed territory, which was a very dangerous thing to do, what with foxes, badgers and rogues roaming freely, unchecked by patrols and unafraid of Clan cats. He heard something behind him and spun around quickly, just in time to see a tomcat slip out of a bush just a few fox lengths away. “What's a kittypet doing this far from its housefolk?” the smoikey blue gray tom retorted, sitting down.
"Fair enough. The names travis and you are..?" Travis watched the clan cat closely.

doghouse
June 28th, 2017, 10:55 PM
"Fair enough. The names travis and you are..?" Travis watched the clan cat closely.
Cavemist studied Travis cautiously, then dipped his head, his rather molly-like features a bit odd for the tall muscular tomcat. “Greetings.” he meowed, dipping his head respectfully. “The name's Cavemist.” he shifted, his bright yellow hues sizing up the other tom curiously.

darkblazingstar
June 29th, 2017, 12:40 AM
Cavemist studied Travis cautiously, then dipped his head, his rather molly-like features a bit odd for the tall muscular tomcat. “Greetings.” he meowed, dipping his head respectfully. “The name's Cavemist.” he shifted, his bright yellow hues sizing up the other tom curiously.
Travis sighs with relief when the clan cat dipped his head respectfully " sorry about the front i put up. im actually rather weak" travis meowed. "I didnt know if you were a threat to me or not" travis added. "Anyways before i ask you why you here let me tell you my reason for being here. Im here to gather prey for my friends and i was about to head back when i caught your scent. Why im catching prey when i can just rely upon the two legs for food is becuase i dont plan to be a kittypet forever.." Travish finished explaining. "so now its your turn. Cavemist, what does bring you all the way here when the clans live on the other side of the twolegsplace?"
Travis asked curiously

doghouse
June 29th, 2017, 06:05 PM
Travis sighs with relief when the clan cat dipped his head respectfully " sorry about the front i put up. im actually rather weak" travis meowed. "I didnt know if you were a threat to me or not" travis added. "Anyways before i ask you why you here let me tell you my reason for being here. Im here to gather prey for my friends and i was about to head back when i caught your scent. Why im catching prey when i can just rely upon the two legs for food is becuase i dont plan to be a kittypet forever.." Travish finished explaining. "so now its your turn. Cavemist, what does bring you all the way here when the clans live on the other side of the twolegsplace?"
Travis asked curiously

Cavemist shrugged, the tip of his tail flicking to and fro cautiously. “Doesn't matter.” he replied airily, sitting down with his fluffy gray tail wrapped neatly over his paws to show that he really wasn't a threat. He hated it when cats feared him unless he was in battle, then he wanted them to fear him as much as possible. Cavemist chuckled quietly. He hadn't been about to ask. Kittypets wandered from TwolegPlace all the time, and were always complaining afterwards. He'd met a couple of kittypets before, although these ones had thought him to be be a "fierce cannibalistic wild cat" and run away. “Huh? Oh! Right, I was going for a walk under the trees. You see, where I live, there aren't any trees.” Cavemist explained, giving their fluffy chest fur a few embarrassed licks, flattening it out a bit, although it just sprung back up a couple of heartbeats later.

darkblazingstar
June 29th, 2017, 06:39 PM
Cavemist shrugged, the tip of his tail flicking to and fro cautiously. “Doesn't matter.” he replied airily, sitting down with his fluffy gray tail wrapped neatly over his paws to show that he really wasn't a threat. He hated it when cats feared him unless he was in battle, then he wanted them to fear him as much as possible. Cavemist chuckled quietly. He hadn't been about to ask. Kittypets wandered from TwolegPlace all the time, and were always complaining afterwards. He'd met a couple of kittypets before, although these ones had thought him to be be a "fierce cannibalistic wild cat" and run away. “Huh? Oh! Right, I was going for a walk under the trees. You see, where I live, there aren't any trees.” Cavemist explained, giving their fluffy chest fur a few embarrassed licks, flattening it out a bit, although it just sprung back up a couple of heartbeats later.

Travis thinks for a second. no trees huh? He is a clan cat and lives were there is no trees... "your a wind clan cat i take it then?" but if he came all this way for the trees... he must not have always been a wind clan cat...(travis is pretty smart XD)
Travis notices its getting late "hey i know we havnt talked alot but i better get back to my friends they must be starving by now.. well see you around cavemist!" Travis nods politely before leaving and goes and grabs his prey he caught earlier and heads back to his yard.

doghouse
July 2nd, 2017, 11:00 AM
Travis thinks for a second. no trees huh? He is a clan cat and lives were there is no trees... "your a wind clan cat i take it then?" but if he came all this way for the trees... he must not have always been a wind clan cat...(travis is pretty smart XD)
Cavemist looked around, his sleek and thin figure making it nearly impossible to tell that he wasn't Clan-born, and the only real giveaway was how he held himself and his love for trees, but he loved WindClan's moors just as much, so he took great risks and traveled to unclaimed forests as often as was safe without arousing suspicion. “I am.” Cavemist replied, dipping his head, although he wondered how Travis had known. He nodded. “Yeah I'd best be getting back as well.” he added, and without another word, the blue gray nebelung turned and slipped away, swallowed up by the forest.