PDA

View Full Version : Deadclaw's revenge

judas
November 6th, 2016, 09:11 AM
So I have this new cat named Deadclaw. And I want to make a plot with him soo.

For most of Deadclaw's life, he has been mocked for his hatred of Starclan. Deadclaw has had enough...it's time to get his revenge.

Bully 1 Will mock Deadclaw while Bully 2 joins in. This will go on and Deadclaw will go hunting with them.Bully 1 Will suggest the Tunnels. They will all go in and the entrance will collapse. Bully 2 will claw at the entrance but it will make things worse. Then Bully 1 will yell at Deadclaw. Deadclaw will get mad, then kill Bully 1 Bully 2 will try to kill Deadclaw. After they both almost die from fighting, Bully 1 will explain why they had been mean. Depending if Bully 1 is a Boy or a Girl the story will have two different endings.
If Bully 1 is a boy then...
The cat will explain how they thought Deadclaw would steal there chance to become a great and powerful cat. Bully 1 will try and kill Deadclaw. Deadclaw will kill them out of self defense
If Bully 1 is a girl then....The cat will explain how they loved Deadclaw. And even after they killed Bully 2 Then Deadclaw will see that he loves Bully 1 The two cats will bury Bully 2 then they will go back to there clan. Never to speak of this again.

So I will play Deadclaw. This is my first plot ever, I hope you all like it!

We need a Bully 1 and a Bully 2. If you have a character site, you can give me a link to there page.(But please put in a roleplay sample also)
Form
Name:
Perso:
Roleplay sample:
~~
Form
Name:Deadclaw
Perso:Deadclaw is a strong independent cat, he often shields him self from the rest of the world
Looks:https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/77/228683605_e0c0e1e38a.jpg
Rank wanted:Deadclaw

bizabo
November 7th, 2016, 11:39 PM
Name: Elkheart
Perso: She is intelligent, adventurous, courageous, impatient, and impulsive
Look: http://bizabo.deviantart.com/art/Elkheart-refrence-633931089
Rank wanted: Bully 1
Roleplay sample:
Elkheart's ears perked up, hearing a bird close by. After a little bit of silent searching around, she found the bird who she identified as a crow. She instinctively crouched down, holding her tail still and stalked over to it. She was about three tail lengths away from it when Elkheart stepped on a twig. She cursed herself as the bird started to fly away. Quickly though, she launched up as high as she could, hooking it just in time. Elkheart brought it down and bit it's neck, killing it.

judas
November 11th, 2016, 02:27 PM
Name: Elkheart
Perso: She is intelligent, adventurous, courageous, impatient, and impulsive
Look: http://bizabo.deviantart.com/art/Elkheart-refrence-633931089
Rank wanted: Bully 1
Roleplay sample:
Elkheart's ears perked up, hearing a bird close by. After a little bit of silent searching around, she found the bird who she identified as a crow. She instinctively crouched down, holding her tail still and stalked over to it. She was about three tail lengths away from it when Elkheart stepped on a twig. She cursed herself as the bird started to fly away. Quickly though, she launched up as high as she could, hooking it just in time. Elkheart brought it down and bit it's neck, killing it.
Accepted))

Phoenix Flames
November 11th, 2016, 06:15 PM
Accepted))
Name: Brokenfoot
Perso: Mean, an accuser, rude, gets angry too much
Look: (how Tigerstar's looks)
Rank wanted: Bully 2
Roleplay sample: Brokenfoot limped towards the freshkill pile. He grabbed a mouse from it and ate it. His right hindleg is broken and it never healed properly so he walks a bit odd. He perked his ears to the sound of his kits calling him. "Father! Play with us! Let's play mossball.", they said. "Okay.", Brokenfoot meowed.

NO ONE FOR LE PREZ
November 11th, 2016, 06:21 PM
Name:ShadderedClaw
Perso: Rude, Strong, Intelligent to a limit and rest TBR'PD
Roleplay sample:The Noble and sarcastic NeedleRain Lay On the smooth and warm surface of sunning Rocks, the sun reflecting off of her Beautiful Silver Pelt. She Gazed along the bank of the river, The River clan border markings Smelled Foul and Gross, WhiteWater came up behind the Silver Warrior, His Blue Gaze Was nearly As cold as ice, NeedleRain was a clan cat, Not a loner Or Rogue. In another Clan's territory was against the warrior Code, She Glared up at the Muscular ChurningClan Deputy, His Muscles rippled Through his pelt like The current of the river. NeedleRain Curled her lips back in a snarl,"Tell Ravens tar and You're Crowfood You Toad-Brain!"Whitewater Snorted at the young warrior's Threaten,"Don't worry, I'll give you a second chance."She Replied to the feisty silver She-cat, He seemed much calmer to the young She-cat than to his own clan, She wondered without even a limit what the white Deputy Was doing, She DID deserve A punishment, Was Whitewater going soft? NeedleRain shook the feeling off and Scrambled from the heat of Sunning rocks,"But...We must get back to camp immediately, It's Rosekit's Apprentice ceremony, About Time Ravenstar held a ceremony." Whitewater began in a serious tone to a light chuckle, NeedleRain Nodded in agreement,"i can't tell you she's not slow!"NeedleRain Half laughed and half Complained, Her tail swishing And mind swirling with thoughts.

Sage
November 11th, 2016, 06:28 PM
Name: Satinbreeze
Perso: Vicious, ruthless, accusive, jumpy, impatient, intelligent, impulsive
Looks: A black tom with pale green eyes. He has alabaster paws and chest. He has long thick fur.
Rank Wanted: Bully 2
Roleplay Sample: Orionpaw scuttled around the new territory. His eyes were full of wonder and excitement as he bounded around his mentor, Breezecloud. "We are going to the river today young one." He meowed. Orionpaw's eyes widened. 'The river!' Breezecloud began to pad off without him; Orionpaw raced off after him. "Hey dad- I mean Breezecloud!" Orionpaw's fur fluffed out. 'He knew he wasn't supposed to call Breezecloud this. His mother had been all over 'Breezy', as his mother called him, ever since his dad, Falconshiver, died.

judas
November 12th, 2016, 07:00 PM
Name: Brokenfoot
Perso: Mean, an accuser, rude, gets angry too much
Look: (how Tigerstar's looks)
Roleplay sample: Brokenfoot limped towards the freshkill pile. He grabbed a mouse from it and ate it. His right hindleg is broken and it never healed properly so he walks a bit odd. He perked his ears to the sound of his kits calling him. "Father! Play with us! Let's play mossball.", they said. "Okay.", Brokenfoot meowed.
Accepted, Bully 1 may open up again I haven't seen her any where))

Phoenix Flames
November 12th, 2016, 07:05 PM
Accepted, Bully 1 may open up again I haven't seen her any where))
(Ok.)