PDA

View Full Version : Brambleclan

dino.
November 6th, 2016, 07:49 AM
Brambleclan is now ready for roleplay! Members, please fill out the form below so I know your cat!
Name:
Looks:
Personality:

Ex:
Name: Turtlestar
Looks: Brown tabby with lighter brown stripes, jade-green eyes, scar stretching from left ear to shoulder
Personality: Strict, loving, cares about her Clan, tries to look for a peaceful way out but will fight if needed

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 07:53 AM
Name:Stormfrost
Looks:https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Cv7XrOos3DI/hqdefault.jpg
Personality:She is friendly and likes to talk to friends.Normally she is quiet,but get her started,and she'll talk for an while.

Sage
November 6th, 2016, 07:54 AM
Name: Snowflurry
Looks: Snow Bengal; white base coat with Black Begal Spots that fade as they near his neck. His tail is black with white flecks. He has pale blue/grey eyes.
Personality: Loving, caring, kind, strict, brave, loyal, outgoing, over protective, a worry wart

dino.
November 6th, 2016, 07:57 AM
Good cats! Are you ready to roleplay?

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 07:58 AM
Good cats! Are you ready to roleplay?
(yep)

dino.
November 6th, 2016, 08:05 AM
All right, let's go!
(I pad into camp, carrying a thrush and two mice. I lay them on the prey pile) ok, we can eat now!

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 08:09 AM
Name: Berrypaw
Looks: black with grey spots and tan eyes
Personality:kind, likes helping others, has temper tantrums when alone

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 08:12 AM
Stormfrost sat in her den,sorting her herbs.She finished and sat down,waiting for something to happen.

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 08:16 AM
(This fanclan should be in Warrior Cat Free Roleplay not Roleplay Resources.)

dino.
November 6th, 2016, 08:20 AM
Umm I couldn't even find a post named that sooo... anyways, it's here now and there's really nothing we can do. Welcome to Brambleclan, guys!

dino.
November 6th, 2016, 08:22 AM
(Turtlestar padded into the medicine den) Stormfrost, do you have any herbs that can help my scar? It's hurting again.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 08:23 AM
(Turtlestar padded into the medicine den) Stormfrost, do you have any herbs that can help my scar? It's hurting again.
STormfrost sifted through the herbs."Here."She pushed a few leaves towards her.

dino.
November 6th, 2016, 08:25 AM
Thanks. (She chewed up the leaves and put the poultice into the scar) oh, that feels so much better! Thanks Stormfrost! (She walks out of the den and settles down by the prey pile)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 08:27 AM
Thanks. (She chewed up the leaves and put the poultice into the scar) oh, that feels so much better! Thanks Stormfrost! (She walks out of the den and settles down by the prey pile)
Stormfrost nods and sits down,her dark yellow eyes watching Turtlestar leave.

dino.
November 6th, 2016, 08:30 AM
(Turtlestar chose a vole and tucked into it, watching the sunset. She sighed and walked into her den, layed down and fell asleep)

Gusty
November 6th, 2016, 08:45 AM
Umm I couldn't even find a post named that sooo... anyways, it's here now and there's really nothing we can do. Welcome to Brambleclan, guys!
{Sorry to interrupt the roleplay, but I just want to mention that you're supposed to make a new thread in the FanClans area. That's why there's no BrambleClan already there; you're supposed to create the thread.
I think that you should create a new thread there, because if the staff catches this one, they will most likely delete it.}

dino.
November 6th, 2016, 09:17 AM
Ohhh... ok Gusty, thanks for letting me know. I'll make a new thread right away!
Quick notice, Clanmates: I'm creating a new thread in FanClans. We need to continue our roleplay from there.

dino.
November 6th, 2016, 09:19 AM
Sorry I mean Warrior Cats Free Roleplay.