PDA

View Full Version : How can I join or create a role play?

Seraphon
June 22nd, 2017, 08:34 PM
Im not exactly new but I'm one of the newer people here and I was just wondering how to start or join a role play...

paxil
June 22nd, 2017, 09:01 PM
i would recommend posting in the roleplaying resources board! just call the thread a finder, people will offer their characters to be your character's friends, and you can create a roleplay in one of the threads in the clan boards. you're not allowed to make your own thread in the official clans, but you can just tag the person you're roleplaying with in a reply to a pre-made thread.

imo it's pretty daunting to get started, and i've still never had a solid roleplay experience, but most people have a million characters so you'll always have plenty of characters to interact with

Seraphon
June 22nd, 2017, 09:07 PM
i would recommend posting in the roleplaying resources board! just call the thread a finder, people will offer their characters to be your character's friends, and you can create a roleplay in one of the threads in the clan boards. you're not allowed to make your own thread in the official clans, but you can just tag the person you're roleplaying with in a reply to a pre-made thread.

imo it's pretty daunting to get started, and i've still never had a solid roleplay experience, but most people have a million characters so you'll always have plenty of characters to interact with
Oh, ok I think I'll just stick to joining role plays for now and thanks!!