PDA

View Full Version : Abernathy's Institute of Higher Learning

FadedShadow
November 6th, 2016, 07:32 AM
A woman with brunette hair, and striking blue eyes greets you. Your eyes narrowed as she met your gaze, "What are you doing here?" You ask, afraid she'll take you away, to prison, or for experiments. She smiles warmly and says, "You're a special child," She says, before you try to interrupt to tell her you're no child, she adds, "I'd like you to come to my Institute. It's for very special people."

Basically an X-men Roleplay

Form
Name:
Rank(Student, teacher, parent, etc):
Power:
Other:

My Form

Name: Isabella Abernathy // Grace Foster
Appearance: http://wallpapersonthe.net/10948-face-olivia-wilde-actress-brunette-women-portrait-blue-eyes-women-outdoors-long-hair/ // https://www.pinterest.com/pin/59461657557095652/
Power: Ability to enhance/debilitate powers. Superhuman senses. // Astral Projection. Illusions.
Other: Nah // Grace is uncomfortable with her appearance, and often uses illusions to change her looks.

Hallowed Echo
November 7th, 2016, 08:29 AM
Name: Rex
Appearance: black hair with blue and brown eyes. He wears blue and white flannel shirt with blue jeans and boots
Rank(Student, teacher, parent, etc): Student
Power: Hydrokinesis
Other: He has a pet Chinchilla

FadedShadow
November 7th, 2016, 08:31 AM
Name: Rex
Appearance: black hair with blue and brown eyes. He wears blue and white flannel shirt with blue jeans and boots
Power: Hydrokinesis
Other: He has a pet Chinchilla
(Accepted,)

BluBunnie
November 7th, 2016, 01:03 PM
Form
Name: Trace
Appearance: golden eyes, cinnamonbrown skin, lean built and black tribal tattoos all over his arms and chest. He has snake bitepiercings tthat are a red color. He has short somewhat curly black hair with pinkish tips. His ears are somewhat pointed.
Power: he can change into any big cat, like Panthers, lions, tigers etc.
Other: nope.

FadedShadow
November 8th, 2016, 09:32 AM
Form
Name: Trace
Appearance: golden eyes, cinnamonbrown skin, lean built and black tribal tattoos all over his arms and chest. He has snake bitepiercings tthat are a red color. He has short somewhat curly black hair with pinkish tips. His ears are somewhat pointed.
Power: he can change into any big cat, like Panthers, lions, tigers etc.
Other: nope.
(Accepted, do you guys want to start roleplaying now?)

BluBunnie
November 8th, 2016, 09:41 AM
(Accepted, do you guys want to start roleplaying now?)

(Sure!)

FadedShadow
November 8th, 2016, 09:46 AM
(Okay,)
Isabella sat in her office, her fingers drumming on the desktop.
Grace ran around the Institute, her calves burning from the effort of keeping up with all of the students with powers that enhanced their speed and indurance. On the second lap she got quickly left in the dust.

BluBunnie
November 8th, 2016, 09:50 AM
Trace was ahead of everyone while he ran, his cat abilities made him faster then most but he always ended up super hungry afterwards. He glances back and noticed Grace behind everyone, He soon slowed down and ran next to her at her pace. "Hey there, you okay?" He asked. His golden eyes shone in the sunlight, he didn't mind being behind everyone. He was passing this class with flying colors, thanks to his abilities.

FadedShadow
November 8th, 2016, 10:52 AM
Grace nodded, too breathless to say anything. She then started quickening her pace, embarrassment making her face burn as she ran forward.

~Breadsticks~
November 8th, 2016, 11:24 AM
Name: Blake
Appearance:
Power: Fire manipulation
Other: N/A

FadedShadow
November 8th, 2016, 11:43 AM
Name: Blake
Appearance:
Power: Fire manipulation
(Accepted.)

~Breadsticks~
November 8th, 2016, 12:02 PM
(Accepted.)
Sorry, I forgot the appearance: http://40.media.tumblr.com/1f9df52aacc9e694cc6f0a1e1bcb325a/tumblr_nfd5c2RYTW1tje37lo1_250.jpg (instead of blue ends they're red/orange

rubinaito
November 8th, 2016, 12:06 PM
Name: Alexander "Fang" Mackey
Appearance: Long black hair that reaches his shoulders. He's African-American, and has gold eyes.
Power: He's a werewolf, and can change at will.
Other: Nope.

Name: Adriana MacBlain
Appearance: Curly auburn hair and emerald eyes. Pale skin and freckles. Is from Scotland.
Power: She has firekenisis (Probably not spelled right)
Other: Nope

Hallowed Echo
November 8th, 2016, 12:42 PM
Can we start?)

FadedShadow
November 8th, 2016, 01:19 PM
(Both accepted, and we already have.)

BluBunnie
November 8th, 2016, 01:32 PM
Grace nodded, too breathless to say anything. She then started quickening her pace, embarrassment making her face burn as she ran forward.

Trace picked up his speed a bit and watched Grace. "Well I'll keep running with you anyway." He said and looked forward at the others who were way ahead of Trace and Grace.

~Breadsticks~
November 8th, 2016, 01:36 PM
As Blake sat down she narrowed her eyes in concentration, after a few moments of this flames licked at her fingertips and she smiled, willing them to grow larger. The flames soon grew and her smile widened, eyes filling with joy.
//
Name: Dylan
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/11/d0/6a/11d06aad88dd823877b5302526315ce5.jpg
Power: Demon(like in Spn, those kinds of powers)

FadedShadow
November 8th, 2016, 01:37 PM
Why couldn't my powers help me out with this? She thought bitterly, taking a deep breath and sprinting forward to catch up with the others.

FadedShadow
November 8th, 2016, 01:38 PM
As Blake sat down she narrowed her eyes in concentration, after a few moments of this flames licked at her fingertips and she smiled, willing them to grow larger. The flames soon grew and her smile widened, eyes filling with joy.
//
Name: Dylan
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/11/d0/6a/11d06aad88dd823877b5302526315ce5.jpg
Power: Demon(like in Spn, those kinds of powers)
(Never seen Spn sadly, but accepted.)

~Breadsticks~
November 8th, 2016, 01:44 PM
(Never seen Spn sadly, but accepted.)
(Are Grace and Trace gonna get together? If not could Blake be his love interest?)
Dylan walked over to Blake and put out the flame with a small smirk and sat next to her, "Hey Blake, how are are?" He said cheekily as he slid his arm over her shoulder.
Blake shrugged him off and gave him a sharp glare, "Back off Dylan. I'm not interested in your games today."

FadedShadow
November 8th, 2016, 01:52 PM
(Not really sure, kind of having everyone roleplay a bit before I start the shipping.)
Isabella stepped out of her office, her eyes surveying the school as she walked through it. As she came to the exit she stretched, hearing the quite loud thud of feet running across the track, she stepped out, blowing a whistle to signal the students to come to her.
Grace sighed in relief, jogging towards the headmaster.

rubinaito
November 8th, 2016, 02:09 PM
Fang and Adriana jogged up, the young couple still looking energetic.

BluBunnie
November 8th, 2016, 02:09 PM
Trace heard the headmaster blow her whistle and picked up his speed and followed the other runners.

~Breadsticks~
November 8th, 2016, 02:11 PM
Blake shot one last glare in Dylan's direction then turned and jogged over to the headmaster, smirking.
Dylan rolled his eyes and walked over, sliding his arm over her shoulder but then moving it quickly as she burnt his arm. "You're such a great person." He spat. Blake swiftly responded with a sneer, "I know right."

FadedShadow
November 8th, 2016, 02:13 PM
"Job well done," She said loudly, with a hint of a strange accent, something like Austrailian. "Trace, Adriana, you may lead your fellow students into the lunchroom after you have all showered." She said, meeting eyes with the students of which names she had called.
Grace nodded, following the girls to the washrooms.

~Breadsticks~
November 8th, 2016, 02:17 PM
Dylan smirked and called after Blake cheekily, "See ya later."
"Hopefully not." She called back, rolling her eyes. Blake jogged over to Grace, "Hey, I don't think we've talked before, I'm Blake."

FadedShadow
November 8th, 2016, 02:19 PM
She smiled at Blake, "I'm Grace. What's your, uh, powers?" She asked, her eyes glancing around.

~Breadsticks~
November 8th, 2016, 02:22 PM
She smiled at Blake, "I'm Grace. What's your, uh, powers?" She asked, her eyes glancing around.
Blake gave her a small smile, "Fire manipulation. Watch this." She said, her eyes suddenly filled with concentration. A few moments later flames licked at her fingertips and she started to create shapes in the air that would be gone in a mater of seconds.

BluBunnie
November 8th, 2016, 02:29 PM
Trace nodded andquickly headed to the showers. He stepped under the cold water and sighed. He stayed under there for a few minutes and then stepped out. He dried himself quickly and got dressed in a red hoodie and black jeans. He grabbed his bag and stepped outside the locker room and waited for the rest of the guys.

rubinaito
November 8th, 2016, 02:31 PM
Adriana began leading them to the washrooms, looking thoughtful. After they got there, she turned into a little fox, and padded into the shower rooms.

FadedShadow
November 8th, 2016, 02:31 PM
(Do you know what Astral projection is?)
"That's amazing!" She said, "I can do this," She said, focusing hard, making herself look like Blake for a few seconds before the ilussion started to glitch, then faded. She smiled weakly, "And a few other things."

~Breadsticks~
November 8th, 2016, 02:34 PM
(Yep)
"Woah.." Blake whispered, her eyes wide in shock. "Hey, are you alright?"

FadedShadow
November 8th, 2016, 02:37 PM
She nodded, "Yeah, I'm still working on holding the image." Grace nodded, "I can also do this," She said, then collapsed, her astral form flowing out of her body as it fell.

~Breadsticks~
November 8th, 2016, 02:42 PM
"Woah.. I'm also working on something." She said as she closed her eyes, when she opened them her eyes were a dark crimson color and flames were pooling from the corners of her eyes and they gathered around her hands and feet. She shot a stream of flames on the ground and smoke and flames around, creating a pedestal that fell and smoke flew around her. She closed her eyes again and the flames dissipated.

FadedShadow
November 8th, 2016, 02:47 PM
Her astral form grinned, "Wow!" She said, streaming back into her physical form. Her eyes opening, she stood.
(Okay, her astral powers come with these too, energy projection and manipulation, teleportation, illusion-casting, mesmerism, thought projection, dimensional travel and time travel.)

BluBunnie
November 8th, 2016, 02:54 PM
Traces golden eyes scanned the area. He sighed, 'Guys always complain about how long girls take in the bathroom, yet they take longer.' He growled an inhuman growl.

~Breadsticks~
November 8th, 2016, 02:56 PM
"I can say the same about your's." Blake smiled, her eyes shining with happiness

FadedShadow
November 8th, 2016, 02:58 PM
She smiled, "Alright I'll go shower now." Grace showered quickly, stepping out fully clothed. She grabbed her bag and walked out of the washroom to wait for everyone else.

~Breadsticks~
November 8th, 2016, 03:04 PM
Blake thought, 'I didn't run and I showered earlier so I'll be fine..' She shrugged and hopped up on the counter, playing with her shoes in boredom.

FadedShadow
November 8th, 2016, 03:09 PM
(We need something to happen, any ideas/preferences?)
Grace waited for everyone to come out, her eyes gazing at the ceiling.

rubinaito
November 8th, 2016, 03:11 PM
Adriana trotted out as a white wolf, the shapeshifter humming to herself as she turned back into a human upon entering the field.

~Breadsticks~
November 8th, 2016, 03:16 PM
(We need something to happen, any ideas/preferences?)
Grace waited for everyone to come out, her eyes gazing at the ceiling.
(I don't have any ideas sadly)
Blake walked out and leaned up against the wall, giving Grace a small smile.

FadedShadow
November 8th, 2016, 03:26 PM
(We could have an attack from the nonmutants or something.)
Grace smiled back and stood, walking towards the lunchroom. She got a a tray of food and sat on a bench, eating her food quickly.

~Breadsticks~
November 8th, 2016, 03:36 PM
(That would be cool)
Blake got her food, headed over toward Grace and asked, "Can I sit here?"
Dylan got a tray and his food then walked over toward Blake and Grace, smiling as he stood on the other side of Blake.

BluBunnie
November 8th, 2016, 03:36 PM
( I have no ideas) Trace say by himself in the lunchroom and ate as he watchesthe room quietly.

FadedShadow
November 8th, 2016, 03:41 PM
She grinned, "Yeah of course!" She said, motioning to them both to sit with her.

~Breadsticks~
November 8th, 2016, 03:49 PM
Blake sat down and smiled, "Thanks, for both of us because I know he won't say it." She said cheekily, giving Dylan a sly grin. Dylan glared at Blake and suddenly returned the grin, his eyes filled with laughter. Blake grabbed her cup of water and suddenly her wrist jerked and she spilled it all over herself. She glared at Dylan who gave her an innocent look, "Oops.." Blake stood up and pulled Dylan to his feet, her hands growing hot as flames licked at her feet and the corners of her eyes. She grabbed Dylan's shoulder and flames licked at his skin, and burnt his shirt. Dylan gave her a pained yet angry look and when he blinked his eyes turned black, and he slammed Blake to the ground with a slight flick of his wrist, eyes narrowed, "Don't ever mess with me Blake." He growled, turned and stalked away.

FadedShadow
November 8th, 2016, 04:49 PM
Grace stared at the two as Dylan walked away, her eyes giving away the look of surprise. "Eh, what was that about?" She asked.

~Breadsticks~
November 8th, 2016, 06:01 PM
Blake stood up, brushed herself off then sat back down, "Dylan's always been annoying, and he always will be. But he's never reacted like that.."

rubinaito
November 8th, 2016, 06:03 PM
Fang was chatting happily with Adriana, while Adriana glancedat the others. "Hey, can wesit with you?" She called, waving at Grace.

FadedShadow
November 9th, 2016, 09:12 AM
She shrugged, "Huh, weird." She then turned and smiled at Fang, "Yeah, why not." She said, her fingers drumming on the table.

Wildy~ =3
November 9th, 2016, 09:22 AM
Name: Skye / Echo
Appearance: Tall, wavy light brown hair, sky-blue eyes. / Tall, long silvery blond hair and brilliant blue eyes. Her right arm is robotic. She also has silver wings.
Power: Most of her powers are unknown, but she definitely has air/sky/teleportation powers. / Unknown powers except for things involving her robotic arm, flight and extraordinarily good with tech/robotic/electronic stuff.
Other: They will probably be besties or something.

Hallowed Echo
November 9th, 2016, 09:22 AM
I have no idea where to start. Sorry for being so late to reply.) Rex walked into the lunchroom. He grabbed his tray and looked around the room.

~Breadsticks~
November 9th, 2016, 09:29 AM
I have no idea where to start. Sorry for being so late to reply.) Rex walked into the lunchroom. He grabbed his tray and looked around the room.
Blake looked up at Rex and motioned for him to come sit with them.

FadedShadow
November 9th, 2016, 09:42 AM
Name: Skye / Echo
Appearance: Tall, wavy light brown hair, sky-blue eyes. / Tall, long silvery blond hair and brilliant blue eyes. Her right arm is robotic. She also has silver wings.
Power: Most of her powers are unknown, but she definitely has air/sky/teleportation powers. / Unknown powers except for things involving her robotic arm, flight and extraordinarily good with tech/robotic/electronic stuff.
Other: They will probably be besties or something.

(Accepted.)
Grace looked at Rex and immediately looked at her tray, hoping to hide the blush in her cheeks.

BluBunnie
November 9th, 2016, 10:02 AM
Trace finished off his food and put his tray away. He yawned a bit then headed to the bathrooms to wash his hands, he turned the water on and put some of the strange smelling soap in his hands. He made sure the water wasn't too hot before sticking his hands completely in. After washing his hands he dried them and headed back out into the lunch room. He sat at his table and read while he waited for lunch to be over.

Hallowed Echo
November 9th, 2016, 10:11 AM
Blake looked up at Rex and motioned for him to come sit with them.

Rex saw Blake motioning towards him and walked towards him. "Thanks. Don't really know anyone here. I'm Rex." He said.

FadedShadow
November 9th, 2016, 10:11 AM
Isabella called the students to her once again, "Please follow me to your next class." She said loudly.
Grace nodded, still looking at her tray, "I'm Grace."
(We need some teachers.)

Name: Ellen Sorayon
Appearance: Ellen is 5'9", has wavy, short, blonde hair, and green eyes.
Rank(Student, teacher, parent, etc): Teacher
Power: Telepathy, gravity manipulation, ability to detect lies.
Other: Nah

Hallowed Echo
November 9th, 2016, 10:14 AM
Rex smiled, "Nice to meet you, Grace." He said and looked up He followed Isabelle to his class.

FadedShadow
November 9th, 2016, 10:17 AM
Grace walked quickly to follow everyone to their next class.
Isabella smiled at them, "You will now pair up and work together to use your powers to help each other perform a task. That task will be told to you personally by a teacher." She said.

Hallowed Echo
November 9th, 2016, 10:25 AM
Rex listened as Isabelle told them what they were going to do. "Do we choose our partners or are we assigned partners." He asked.

FadedShadow
November 9th, 2016, 10:26 AM
"You may choose, although if there are any arguments those involved will get assigned partners." She stated, looking around at the surrounding students.

Hallowed Echo
November 9th, 2016, 11:03 AM
Rex nodded, "Okay." He said and looked around for a partner.

BluBunnie
November 9th, 2016, 11:37 AM
Trace looked around the room quietly, trying to find a partner. He spotted Grace and motioned her to come towards him.

Bram246
November 9th, 2016, 11:56 AM
Name: Jasmine Tortishell
Appearance: brown skin, dark brown eyes, plain clothes, shoulder length black hair, blue glasses sometimes,wears different colored collars
Rank(Student, teacher, parent, etc): Teacher but very laid back
Power: Shapeshifting into animals including prehistoric animals
Other: LGBT allowed?

~Breadsticks~
November 9th, 2016, 12:01 PM
Dylan slid into the classroom and walked over to Blake, whispering something into her ear then turning and starting to walk away. Blake sighed then grabbed Dylan's wrist and pulled him back over toward him. Dylan gave her a small smile and slid his arm over her shoulder which caused her to roll her eyes.

FadedShadow
November 9th, 2016, 12:23 PM
Grace smiled and jogged over to Trace.
Ellen walked towards Grace and Trace, "Let's see, with your powers..."
(Help I need ideas for a task for them,)

Name: Gale
Appearance: Brunette hair, usually worn in a messy bun, striking blue eyes.
Power: Weather manipulation, oxygen manipulation.
Other:Here's a partner for Rex :)

Also LGBT is allowed.

BluBunnie
November 9th, 2016, 02:27 PM
(Heyo since LGBT is allowed I would like Trace to Pansexual, I was gonna pick gay but I don't want someone to be left out of they have a female they want in a relationship :3 and hmmmm maybe they have to solve a maze or something using only their powers) Trace smiled, "You wanna be partners?" He asked.

Bram246
November 9th, 2016, 02:32 PM
(Is my forum accepted?)

Wildy~ =3
November 9th, 2016, 02:37 PM
Echo and Skye immediately picked each other as partners.

FadedShadow
November 9th, 2016, 02:47 PM
(Is my forum accepted?)
(Yes.)
Grace nodded, "Sure,"
She smiled, "You two will go through a maze, you may use your powers to solve it." She said turning and walking to another pair.

Bram246
November 9th, 2016, 02:52 PM
Jasmine layed on the desk as a saber tooth tiger. She moved her black and ginger collar as she watched the door."Booored.",she yawned.

~Breadsticks~
November 9th, 2016, 02:55 PM
(I have an idea for Blake and Dylan, Blake is trying to set Dylan on fire without hurting him but she has to do it midair)
Blake and Dylan went back and forth quietly, wondering what they were going to be doing. "Well, I have fire manipulation, and you're a demon so....." Dylan rolled his eyes and spoke, "Yes I'm a demon, you have fire manipulation, is that so difficult to figure out at this point?"

BluBunnie
November 9th, 2016, 02:56 PM
(Yes.)
Grace nodded, "Sure,"
She smiled, "You two will go through a maze, you may use your powers to solve it." She said turning and walking to another pair.

Trace nodded, "Well, this sounds like it will be fun" He laughed a bit. His golden cat eyes scanned the area for a few moments. Then he looked back at Grace.

FadedShadow
November 9th, 2016, 04:11 PM
Ellen walked up to Dylan and Blake, "You two can work on controlling your powers. You have to set Dylan on fire without hurting him."She said, then added, "In the air."
Grace turned to him, "Shall we go then?" She said.

Bram246
November 9th, 2016, 04:14 PM
Sighing Jasmine decided to leave her classroom. She turned the sign on the door saying the teacher was out. Jasmine stayed as a saber tooth tiger as she walked down the hallway.

~Breadsticks~
November 9th, 2016, 04:15 PM
Dylan looked at Blake, a small smile on his face, "You can do it. Right?"
Blake rolled her eyes, "Yea I can do it. Maybe.."

BluBunnie
November 9th, 2016, 04:38 PM
Ellen walked up to Dylan and Blake, "You two can work on controlling your powers. You have to set Dylan on fire without hurting him."She said, then added, "In the air."
Grace turned to him, "Shall we go then?" She said.

"Yup!" Trace began to make his way to the maze. He didn't know Graces powers that well, ''I wonder what they are' HHe thought as he glanced back at Grace.

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 09:38 AM
She followed quickly, "Want me to get an aerial view?" She said after they had walked in, the walls behind them closing.

BluBunnie
November 10th, 2016, 10:00 AM
She followed quickly, "Want me to get an aerial view?" She said after they had walked in, the walls behind them closing.

"Yeah, that would be a good idea!" Trace said. "What's your power anyways?" he asked and stuck his hands in his pockets. His golden eyes looked around, He wondered how he could help get out of the maze.

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 10:12 AM
She put her hair in a messy bun, "I can make illusions." She said, "Although my main thing is Astral projection. Basically, my soul, thingy, can come out of my body. With conductors I can do things like teleportation, telekinesis. Headmaster Abernathy thinks I might be able to manipulate time eventually." She said bashfully. She rubbed her hands together glancing at him, "Don't freak out." She said, then her physical form collapsed, her astral form flowing out, "In this form I'm intangible, and can be invisible." She said.

BluBunnie
November 10th, 2016, 10:20 AM
She put her hair in a messy bun, "I can make illusions." She said, "Although my main thing is Astral projection. Basically, my soul, thingy, can come out of my body. With conductors I can do things like teleportation, telekinesis. Headmaster Abernathy thinks I might be able to manipulate time eventually." She said bashfully.

Trace's eyes widen, "Wow and all can do is turn into cats!" He smiled and chuckled. "Looks like you're gonna be a lot more better at this test then I am.." Trace turned into a cheetah, 'Maybe this will help us get out of here faster once she finds the way out.' He thought.

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 10:25 AM
She shook her head, "Your power is awesome." She said. Then flew into the air, scoping out the maze. She then flew back into her physical form. "We need to go left twice, right once then straight for about 25 yards. I couldn't see farther than that."
(Want to have a beastie or two attack?)

BluBunnie
November 10th, 2016, 10:34 AM
Trace nodded and motioned for Grace to get on his back. He might as well carry her, it would be faster that way. "Once we hit the 25 yard mark we will stop again." He said. (Talking cat :3)

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 10:37 AM
"Okay," She said, climbing up on his bag, her fingers clenching his fur, "Don't go too fast. Okay?" She said quietly, hiding a quiver of fear threatening in her voice.

BluBunnie
November 10th, 2016, 10:39 AM
(Sure! That would be cool) Trace nodded, he picked up his speed from walking to a slow trot. He looked back at Grace to make sure she was okay then began to go just a bit faster, taking the turns when he needed to.

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 10:49 AM
As they came around the final corner something tackled Grace off of his back, she cried out in pain before all of the air was knocked from her lungs.
(Hmm what should it be? Wolf pack? Bears? Or something less natural?)

BluBunnie
November 10th, 2016, 10:54 AM
As they came around the final corner something tackled Grace off of his back, she cried out in pain before all of the air was knocked from her lungs.
(Hmm what should it be? Wolf pack? Bears? Or something less natural?)

(Hmm I like the idea of a wolf pack)

Trace felt Grace's weight lift off his back and heard her cry. He turned around swiftly with his golden eyes wide. "Grace!" He yelped.

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 10:58 AM
(Grace is kind of useless in a fight without her ring conductor.) She screamed as two wolves circled her, shivering as she heard the howls of the rest of the pack coming behind them.

BluBunnie
November 10th, 2016, 11:44 AM
Trace's growl turned into a roar as he shifted into a lion. He hoped the roar would scare some of wolves away. He picked up one of the wolves surronding Grace and threw it into the other wolf. Trace stood in front of Grace and roared once more.

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 11:54 AM
Grace dug her hands into her pockets, pulling out a a golden two fingered ring. Slipping it on she created a small glowing rope-like weapon, lassoing it around the wolves and knocking them over.
(Ring: http://www.shapeways.com/product/STMDCMXYL/kaecilius-sling-ring-doctor-strange?li=gmerchant&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&gclid=CP2ro_jgntACFQiQaQodC90F2w)

BluBunnie
November 10th, 2016, 11:56 AM
Trace glanced at Grace with a bit of surprise and switched back to a cheetah. He snarled at the wolves, trying to scare them off.

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 12:09 PM
The last of the wolves snarled once more before running away. Grace winced as she felt a deep claw mark on her leg.

Hallowed Echo
November 11th, 2016, 11:51 AM
Rex watched as everyone tested their powers with their partners. He rubbed his arm uncomfortably.

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 12:13 PM
Gale walked over to rex, pushing her hair out of her face, "Hey, uh, want to be partners?" She asked, nervously, holding back a stutter.

Hallowed Echo
November 11th, 2016, 01:44 PM
"Sure." Rex said.

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 02:25 PM
She grinned, "Great! So what are your powers?" She asked.
Grace limped towards Trace, "Are you okay?"
Ellen walked towards Rex and Gale, her eyes clouded in thought.

Hallowed Echo
November 11th, 2016, 03:19 PM
"Water manipulation. What's yours?" Rex asked.

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 03:28 PM
"Weather and oxygen manipulation." She said, turning to look at Ellen.
Ellen brightened, "Rex, you're going to hold water over her head. Gale you're going to make a pocket of oxygen." She said.

Hallowed Echo
November 11th, 2016, 03:34 PM
"B-But what if she drowns? I don't want to kill anyone!" Rex said. He took the water from a nearby body of water. He lowered the water onto Gale's head.

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 03:41 PM
Gale smiled as the wind picked up, blowing her clothes slightly, she concentrated as a small bubble grew inside of the water, as it covered her mouth she gasped slightly, then grinned, "Got it!" She said.

Agnate
November 11th, 2016, 07:41 PM
Name: Axel
Appearance: Tall, around 6'5", with shaggy brown hair and tanned skin. He has a fit frame, and usually wears darker clothes, the shirt usually tight fitting
Rank(Student, teacher, parent, etc): student
Power: physical duplication
Other:

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 07:41 PM
Name: Axel
Appearance: Tall, around 6'5", with shaggy brown hair and tanned skin. He has a fit frame, and usually wears darker clothes, the shirt usually tight fitting
Rank(Student, teacher, parent, etc): student
Power: physical duplication
Other:
(Accepted.)