PDA

View Full Version : Twilight's Home (Open to everyone)

ShiningFern
June 22nd, 2017, 11:05 AM
Welcome to Twilight's Home It is an old two-leg place with a fence that is falling apart and a stream runs through the yard. Mice and birds are the most frequent visitors and occasionally a cat or two. Twilight welcomes all, as long as they don't try to kill her of course.
~~~~

(Now to RP)
The black she-cat exited the abandoned two-leg den that she called home and looked around. The fence had been rotting for years, and now vines grew over most things that used to belong to two-legs. Twilight scanned the area, swiveling her ears around. She was listening to see if she had any visitors, or maybe a prey stealer since mice were abundant in this area in the old fence. The amber eyed rouge sat down and wrapped her tail around her white paws.

wickedvirtues
June 22nd, 2017, 11:30 AM
Pistachio (http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/42911-Silver-tabby-fluffy-cat-white-background.jpg) looked around, her tail swaying. "Hello?" She called out, her ears pricked with curiosity as she twitched her whiskers. Walking towards the twoleg den, she sniffed the air.

ShiningFern
June 22nd, 2017, 11:42 AM
Pistachio looked around, her tail swaying. "Hello?" She called out, her ears pricked with curiosity as she twitched her whiskers. Walking towards the twoleg den, she sniffed the air.

Twilight flicked her ear, she heard the voice of another cat. "Hello? Who is there?" The black she-cat padded towards the sound, eyes scanning the area. As she saw Pistachio, she sat down and tilted her head. "Where you the one who said hi?" She asked, curious.

(Freaking writer's block while eating XD so ya)

Brilliance
June 23rd, 2017, 01:00 AM
The only time Cheshire made his way around was when he was forced to. When the humans were gone. Mainly the mother dearest, and the children were off to school, or wherever else, Cheshire was usually locked out by the eldest two leg. See, Cheshire loved lounging around in his garden. Sometimes the dog would be tied up, and other times he would be let loose. Cheshire didn't mind the large mutt making its way around. But, whenever the dog was tied up, Cheshire would be in the garden, laying, sitting, sometimes sleeping. Or, whenever he was ready to slide his way back into the house, the elder would lock the small dog, preventing the cat from getting inside. This annoyed Cheshire, and gave him an excellent excuse to sharpen his claws. Since the large tom couldn't get back into the comfort of his home, he lazily jumped onto a nearby tree, which helped him make his way onto onto the fence, where he was free to jump down and roam the lands until he was ready to get back. Which would be by sundown because that was when mother dearest made it back in. Cherish continued to make his way around the neighborhood. A neighborhood he knew all too well. Everything was the same. Nice houses lined the streets, and the trees made that arch, which made leaves fall to the ground on the thunderpath. This thunderpath was rarely loud. Not many two legs used it, and hardly any monsters made it through. So, he continued to move until he was a few blocks down. This neighborhood wasn't the nicest around. Some of the houses were abandoned, and Cheshire never knew why, but he never cared to solve the mystery. He knew one cat that took shelter at one of these houses, and he would see her occasionally whenever he did a round about from being locked out his own warm home. As he stopped in front of the abandoned house, her smell drifted into his nose; something familiar. He never talked to her before. Nor, did he know her name. All he knew was that she lived there, and he wondered if she was there. Other days he would walk on by, ignoring the place, but for once...he decided to stop, and see what was really going on.

ShiningFern
June 26th, 2017, 10:49 AM
The only time Cheshire made his way around was when he was forced to. When the humans were gone. Mainly the mother dearest, and the children were off to school, or wherever else, Cheshire was usually locked out by the eldest two leg. See, Cheshire loved lounging around in his garden. Sometimes the dog would be tied up, and other times he would be let loose. Cheshire didn't mind the large mutt making its way around. But, whenever the dog was tied up, Cheshire would be in the garden, laying, sitting, sometimes sleeping. Or, whenever he was ready to slide his way back into the house, the elder would lock the small dog, preventing the cat from getting inside. This annoyed Cheshire, and gave him an excellent excuse to sharpen his claws. Since the large tom couldn't get back into the comfort of his home, he lazily jumped onto a nearby tree, which helped him make his way onto onto the fence, where he was free to jump down and roam the lands until he was ready to get back. Which would be by sundown because that was when mother dearest made it back in. Cherish continued to make his way around the neighborhood. A neighborhood he knew all too well. Everything was the same. Nice houses lined the streets, and the trees made that arch, which made leaves fall to the ground on the thunderpath. This thunderpath was rarely loud. Not many two legs used it, and hardly any monsters made it through. So, he continued to move until he was a few blocks down. This neighborhood wasn't the nicest around. Some of the houses were abandoned, and Cheshire never knew why, but he never cared to solve the mystery. He knew one cat that took shelter at one of these houses, and he would see her occasionally whenever he did a round about from being locked out his own warm home. As he stopped in front of the abandoned house, her smell drifted into his nose; something familiar. He never talked to her before. Nor, did he know her name. All he knew was that she lived there, and he wondered if she was there. Other days he would walk on by, ignoring the place, but for once...he decided to stop, and see what was really going on.

Twilight saw the kittypet stop at the edge of her home, sniffing the air. The tom's scent was familiar, which didn't surprise her, occasionally kittypets would venture away from their two-legs and walk around. She waved her tail in greeting from where she sat by Pistachio, waiting for the she-cat to reply. The black and white rouge twitched her ear as she watched the cat decide whether he wanted to walk over or leave. Well, if he comes over, I'll have another visitor. If not, I'll have to find out his name another day. Maybe he is a brave kittypet and will come over though. She thought, her amber eyes trailing over the tom before she looked back at the she-cat she was talking to. She had met neither before today, but had seen them....no she had scented them around before.

Brilliance
June 26th, 2017, 01:49 PM
Twilight saw the kittypet stop at the edge of her home, sniffing the air. The tom's scent was familiar, which didn't surprise her, occasionally kittypets would venture away from their two-legs and walk around. She waved her tail in greeting from where she sat by Pistachio, waiting for the she-cat to reply. The black and white rouge twitched her ear as she watched the cat decide whether he wanted to walk over or leave. Well, if he comes over, I'll have another visitor. If not, I'll have to find out his name another day. Maybe he is a brave kittypet and will come over though. She thought, her amber eyes trailing over the tom before she looked back at the she-cat she was talking to. She had met neither before today, but had seen them....no she had scented them around before.

Cherish tilted his head upon seeing the black and white she cat. Two of them at that. The broad tom debated whether he would go over and greet them, or if he would continue his walk. He was ready to walk away, the golden tag on his collar, jingling slightly. Then again, wouldn't it just be fun to mess around for a bit? Cheshire seldom received visitors within his own home territory. This is only because he always find a way to insult them; make sure they never come back. Truthfully, the tom was playful. In a harsh manner. So, he did decide to set foot within the abandoned skirts of an old two leg nest. He could see both she cats, two young ones, though the black and white she cat looked older than the other one. With his tail swaying behind him, the large tom stomped his way forward, a decent smile on his face to let them know that he came in peace. He had passed this place plenty times before, but he never thought once of stopping by. Upon that, it was his first time actually getting a good look at the she cat. Though he thought she lived alone. Did she have company? Who was the other cat? Perhaps a relative of some sort? Cheshire didn't know, and he figured he wouldn't care. Once he approached them, the large tom settled down. His golden gaze held a friendly glare. "Hello, ladies," he purred, darkly. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything. I was kicked out my home by an annoying elder housefolk." He twitched his ears.

ShiningFern
June 28th, 2017, 07:23 AM
Cherish tilted his head upon seeing the black and white she cat. Two of them at that. The broad tom debated whether he would go over and greet them, or if he would continue his walk. He was ready to walk away, the golden tag on his collar, jingling slightly. Then again, wouldn't it just be fun to mess around for a bit? Cheshire seldom received visitors within his own home territory. This is only because he always find a way to insult them; make sure they never come back. Truthfully, the tom was playful. In a harsh manner. So, he did decide to set foot within the abandoned skirts of an old two leg nest. He could see both she cats, two young ones, though the black and white she cat looked older than the other one. With his tail swaying behind him, the large tom stomped his way forward, a decent smile on his face to let them know that he came in peace. He had passed this place plenty times before, but he never thought once of stopping by. Upon that, it was his first time actually getting a good look at the she cat. Though he thought she lived alone. Did she have company? Who was the other cat? Perhaps a relative of some sort? Cheshire didn't know, and he figured he wouldn't care. Once he approached them, the large tom settled down. His golden gaze held a friendly glare. "Hello, ladies," he purred, darkly. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything. I was kicked out my home by an annoying elder housefolk." He twitched his ears.

(Honestly, I just noticed that you had replied.)

Twilight looked to the larger tom, flashing him a grin as he sat down. "You aren't interrupting anything, at least I don't think you are. Two-legs can be...odd sometimes though." The black and white cat mewed, curling her tail behind her. Well this is new, he is a brave kittypet after all. She thought, laughing slightly to herself. Her amber eyes met his golden ones, before flicking around the area.

Brilliance
June 28th, 2017, 04:11 PM
(Honestly, I just noticed that you had replied.)

Twilight looked to the larger tom, flashing him a grin as he sat down. "You aren't interrupting anything, at least I don't think you are. Two-legs can be...odd sometimes though." The black and white cat mewed, curling her tail behind her. Well this is new, he is a brave kittypet after all. She thought, laughing slightly to herself. Her amber eyes met his golden ones, before flicking around the area.

''Can't they?'' Cheshire mused, letting out an exaggerated sigh before he shook his head. Two-legs were, indeed, annoying to him. ''They just don't know how to allow a tom to relax.'' To him, he didn't ask for much. He got cuddles when he didn't need them. He was loved, and he heard their cooes. He practically ran the house. Even the dog knew it. ''You can't live with them, and you can't live without them.'' He sat down, shaking his the smoothness of his pelt, as his collar jingled. He didn't know how long he would stay out here. Probably until the evening when he knew mother dearest would be back, and he was allowed back in the house. He was about ready to curl up near the fireplace, or be given his wet tuna. He stared at her amber eyes, a hidden smile placed on his maw before he saw her look away. He didn't dare move his gaze. He liked staring at others to make them uncomfortable. It was a great feeling striking fear into them. ''Cheshire.'' He simply introduces, once again ruffling the tag on his collar. ''And, who might you be?''

ShiningFern
June 28th, 2017, 04:19 PM
''Can't they?'' Cheshire mused, letting out an exaggerated sigh before he shook his head. Two-legs were, indeed, annoying to him. ''They just don't know how to allow a tom to relax.'' To him, he didn't ask for much. He got cuddles when he didn't need them. He was loved, and he heard their cooes. He practically ran the house. Even the dog knew it. ''You can't live with them, and you can't live without them.'' He sat down, shaking his the smoothness of his pelt, as his collar jingled. He didn't know how long he would stay out here. Probably until the evening when he knew mother dearest would be back, and he was allowed back in the house. He was about ready to curl up near the fireplace, or be given his wet tuna. He stared at her amber eyes, a hidden smile placed on his maw before he saw her look away. He didn't dare move his gaze. He liked staring at others to make them uncomfortable. It was a great feeling striking fear into them. ''Cheshire.'' He simply introduces, once again ruffling the tag on his collar. ''And, who might you be?''

"Well. I have the luxury of not living with them. I am simply using one of their abandoned dens." She said, flicking her gaze to his collar. Her fur began to ripple under his gaze, causing her to look back into his. "I am Twilight. Nice to meet you, Cheshire." She replies, narrowing her amber eyes slightly. She placed her white paws over one another, curling her long black tail over them. She sat like that a moment before standing up and circling around the tom once. The 15 moon old shecat asked as she returned to her spot, "So, what exactly do the two-legs feed you? You don't smell of that disgusting stuff that resembles mouse-dung." To be honest, Twilight loved to tease kittypets, especially the ones who were brave enough to come face to face with her. She chuckled slightly and returned to looking at Cheshire.

Brilliance
June 28th, 2017, 04:43 PM
"Well. I have the luxury of not living with them. I am simply using one of their abandoned dens." She said, flicking her gaze to his collar. Her fur began to ripple under his gaze, causing her to look back into his. "I am Twilight. Nice to meet you, Cheshire." She replies, narrowing her amber eyes slightly. She placed her white paws over one another, curling her long black tail over them. She sat like that a moment before standing up and circling around the tom once. The 15 moon old shecat asked as she returned to her spot, "So, what exactly do the two-legs feed you? You don't smell of that disgusting stuff that resembles mouse-dung." To be honest, Twilight loved to tease kittypets, especially the ones who were brave enough to come face to face with her. She chuckled slightly and returned to looking at Cheshire.

''Lucky you,'' Cheshire mewed, as he looked around the abandoned nest. He figured she was old enough to fend for herself. Food, shelter, and territory? Other cat trying to take what's hers? Cheshire preferred the life of being spoiled. Being given things without having to ask about them. ''I'm sure you don't have to worry about anything while living here,'' His voice was deep, rough--almost chilling, frightful. Upon her next words, he nodded at her. ''Twilight.'' He repeated her name, and settled down for a moment. It was good to have company. She looked like a good challenge. A young cat at that. Cheshire didn't mind young cats. They were gullible to him. Easy to fool. Though it was something different about Twilight that he couldn't quite pin. As she began circling around him. Cheshire made no sudden movement, allowing himself to remain stoic. What was she doing? Checking to see if she approved of him? Upon her voice, Cheshire twitched his ears, and his gaze fell upon her once more. It was true. He didn't smell like their smell. More like strawberries with other mixed house toxins, that always made the house smell extremely good after a nice cleaning. ''Ah, you like it?'' He purred, darkly, then let out a deep chuckle. ''They feed me food. What else are they suppose to feed me?'' Oh, wasn't he just a humorous tom. He loved playing around with anyone and everyone. As he sat down, he simply licked a paw and brought it over his head. ''I'm sure those dry pellets aren't that bad, Twilight.'' He gave a casual shrug. Cheshire was used to fish in a can. The hard pellets made his teeth hurt, and he refused to eat them ever since he was a kit. He wouldn't know anything about how they tasted now. ''It's better than nothing. I'm sure you sometimes go through nights...starving?''

ShiningFern
June 28th, 2017, 05:11 PM
''Lucky you,'' Cheshire mewed, as he looked around the abandoned nest. He figured she was old enough to fend for herself. Food, shelter, and territory? Other cat trying to take what's hers? Cheshire preferred the life of being spoiled. Being given things without having to ask about them. ''I'm sure you don't have to worry about anything while living here,'' His voice was deep, rough--almost chilling, frightful. Upon her next words, he nodded at her. ''Twilight.'' He repeated her name, and settled down for a moment. It was good to have company. She looked like a good challenge. A young cat at that. Cheshire didn't mind young cats. They were gullible to him. Easy to fool. Though it was something different about Twilight that he couldn't quite pin. As she began circling around him. Cheshire made no sudden movement, allowing himself to remain stoic. What was she doing? Checking to see if she approved of him? Upon her voice, Cheshire twitched his ears, and his gaze fell upon her once more. It was true. He didn't smell like their smell. More like strawberries with other mixed house toxins, that always made the house smell extremely good after a nice cleaning. ''Ah, you like it?'' He purred, darkly, then let out a deep chuckle. ''They feed me food. What else are they suppose to feed me?'' Oh, wasn't he just a humorous tom. He loved playing around with anyone and everyone. As he sat down, he simply licked a paw and brought it over his head. ''I'm sure those dry pellets aren't that bad, Twilight.'' He gave a casual shrug. Cheshire was used to fish in a can. The hard pellets made his teeth hurt, and he refused to eat them ever since he was a kit. He wouldn't know anything about how they tasted now. ''It's better than nothing. I'm sure you sometimes go through nights...starving?''

"Most kittypets around here only eat pellets and milk. I was surprised when you smelled of fish. And the pellets are disgusting." Twilight mewed, tilting her head slightly, "And I don't starve. Not eating a night or so is fine. For me at least." The black and white shecat looked at the tom, he appeared to be older than her perhaps. At least she thought he was. Twitching her tail tip slightly, the shecat looked back at the tom. She narrowed her amber eyes again, having an unsure feeling about the tom. Cheshire seemed to be like any other brave kittypet, except he played along with her teases instead of whining. Maybe that wasn't so bad. "I live here because I choose to. No wild clan cats come this far, and it is rare that two-leg snoops around. I suppose you like your two-leg den, that is why you have stayed there and not ran away. Right, Cheshire?" She said, voice as smooth as silk now. She put emphasis on his name to see how the larger cat would react to her teasing.

Echoclaw
June 28th, 2017, 05:25 PM
Flameheart wandered around the two-leg place while thinking of what she was going to do with her life. Was she going to kill herself with a sharp rock to the stomach. Was she going to beg someone to kill her. Was she going to sit in the middle of Thunderpath and get hit by a monster. She walked in to the abandon house and saw a black she-cat. She unsheathed her claws... then stopped. "Are you a friend or foe?"

ShiningFern
June 28th, 2017, 06:05 PM
Flameheart wandered around the two-leg place while thinking of what she was going to do with her life. Was she going to kill herself with a sharp rock to the stomach. Was she going to beg someone to kill her. Was she going to sit in the middle of Thunderpath and get hit by a monster. She walked in to the abandon house and saw a black she-cat. She unsheathed her claws... then stopped. "Are you a friend or foe?"

"That depends. Why are you on my territory?" The black and white cat asked, turning around to face the other shecat. Her amber eyes started to blaze. What gives that cat the right to come in here and ask if I am a friend or foe? I own this place, it is mine. She thought as she began to growl. She crouched down, tail lashing behind her. The other shecat who just waltzed in here smelled off...like one of the wild cats her sister hung out with.

Brilliance
June 28th, 2017, 09:02 PM
Cheshire found the younger feline very, very...what's the word? He couldn't give an exact meaning, and he wanted to tell her off. His golden gaze never left hers as he soaked in her pelt coloring, her eye coloring, and the teasing note in her voice. As he was about to answer her question with a slick reply, his ears twitched upon hearing another cat. He didn't know who this other feline might have been, but it interested him. This was the most time he had ever been around his own kind. Socializing with them. Making friends. That was quite the extreme. Cheshire never made friends. There was no use for them, but as he heard the other feline's voice, his tail twitched. Perhaps, some action might happen. Oh, how the large board tom loved action. Especially violent action. A purr practically tumbled out of his throat.