PDA

View Full Version : Astroid's Field (Private)

Cosmo
June 20th, 2017, 04:17 PM
(TheBread)
Astroid sat in a small field. His gaze scanned it, looking for another cat. It had been a while since both his sisters had left the field. He never really saw a cat ever, really. It was good for him he guessed, he liked to be alone. But a cat couldn't help but wish for company. He had been lonely since his sisters left. If cats did drop by, they didn't stay for long. They left after a day, and Astroid never saw them again. Comet came back every week or so to see him, but never really that often, it felt like forever for him. His loneliness shown in his eyes as he gazed around his field.

~Breadsticks~
June 20th, 2017, 04:58 PM
Little Bird
The dark golden tom was bouncing around the field, following after a butterfly he had spotted. His laugh echoed as he misjudged his jump and went tumbling forward, nearly knocking Asteroid over. "Oh, sorry." He purred, standing up and grooming his now messy pelt. "I'm Leland."

Cosmo
June 20th, 2017, 05:13 PM
(TheBread)
"It's alright." Astroid purred back. The Havana Brown got to his paws, a amused look on his face. It had been a while since any cat had come, as he had been thinking about, and this, was just unexpected. "Nice to meet you to, I'm Astroid. It's been a while since any cat came this way." he replied, with a smile at the other cat. He was quite in joying this actually, Leland was a nice cat.

~Breadsticks~
June 20th, 2017, 05:17 PM
(TheBread)
"It's alright." Astroid purred back. The Havana Brown got to his paws, a amused look on his face. It had been a while since any cat had come, as he had been thinking about, and this, was just unexpected. "Nice to meet you to, I'm Astroid. It's been a while since any cat came this way." he replied, with a smile at the other cat. He was quite in joying this actually, Leland was a nice cat.
"Really? It's nice, do you live here?" He asked, his tail waving behind him as he looked around the field before looking back to Astroid. His eyes bright with interest.

Cosmo
June 20th, 2017, 05:20 PM
"Really? It's nice, do you live here?" He asked, his tail waving behind him as he looked around the field before looking back to Astroid. His eyes bright with interest.

"Oh this?" Astroid asked, looking around the field. "Yeah." He had always thought the field was interesting to. It was filled with high grass, and pretty flowers. there was a old forgotten Twoleg barn in the middle of it, overrun by grass and weeds, that Astroid and his siblings used to sleep in. It was interesting, but now that Astroid had explored it, it got boring sometimes.

~Breadsticks~
June 20th, 2017, 05:27 PM
"Oh this?" Astroid asked, looking around the field. "Yeah." He had always thought the field was interesting to. It was filled with high grass, and pretty flowers. there was a old forgotten Twoleg barn in the middle of it, overrun by grass and weeds, that Astroid and his siblings used to sleep in. It was interesting, but now that Astroid had explored it, it got boring sometimes.
"Do you just sleep anywhere in the field or is there somewhere specific?" Leland was interested in getting to know the tom and his questions showed his interest. The tom saw the butterfly again and his eyes widened with excitement. "Look, there's the butterfly I was chasing." He purred, jumping toward it only to have the pretty insect flutter away into the sky. Sitting up the loner shrugged, "We should find more butterflies later."

Cosmo
June 20th, 2017, 05:33 PM
"Do you just sleep anywhere in the field or is there somewhere specific?" Leland was interested in getting to know the tom and his questions showed his interest. The tom saw the butterfly again and his eyes widened with excitement. "Look, there's the butterfly I was chasing." He purred, jumping toward it only to have the pretty insect flutter away into the sky. Sitting up the loner shrugged, "We should find more butterflies later."

A amused look came across Astroid's face. "Well, actually I sleep in that abounded twoleg barn over there." he said, indicating it with his tail. The tom smiled, "I chase butterflies a lot actually, they are all over the place here." after that statement he motioned to a butterfly sitting on a yellow flower.

~Breadsticks~
June 20th, 2017, 05:39 PM
A amused look came across Astroid's face. "Well, actually I sleep in that abounded twoleg barn over there." he said, indicating it with his tail. The tom smiled, "I chase butterflies a lot actually, they are all over the place here." after that statement he motioned to a butterfly sitting on a yellow flower.
"Ah, it seems nice, can we go there now?" Leland asked, his gaze traveled around the barn. He glanced over at the butterfly and purred, "I could never actually catch one of them after my kitten fluff left from behind my ears."

Cosmo
June 20th, 2017, 05:43 PM
"Ah, it seems nice, can we go there now?" Leland asked, his gaze traveled around the barn. He glanced over at the butterfly and purred, "I could never actually catch one of them after my kitten fluff left from behind my ears."

Astroid purred in amusement. "Isn't that true!" he purred, remembering back to when he was a kit. he and his sisters would catch lots of butterflies, but when they had grown older, it seemed to have left them. The ability to catch butterflies had. Whenever he tried, they also escaped him easily. He never even got close to catching one. Depressing really. Better as a kit then as a fun grown cat.

~Breadsticks~
June 20th, 2017, 05:46 PM
Astroid purred in amusement. "Isn't that true!" he purred, remembering back to when he was a kit. he and his sisters would catch lots of butterflies, but when they had grown older, it seemed to have left them. The ability to catch butterflies had. Whenever he tried, they also escaped him easily. He never even got close to catching one. Depressing really. Better as a kit then as a fun grown cat.
"It seems as kits they'd just fall right into your paws and now they're just out of reach all the time. Seems they've gotten smarter and better at avoiding us." Leland said, smiling, but now his gaze was fixed on Astroid, he was captivating, really.

Cosmo
June 20th, 2017, 05:50 PM
"It seems as kits they'd just fall right into your paws and now they're just out of reach all the time. Seems they've gotten smarter and better at avoiding us." Leland said, smiling, but now his gaze was fixed on Astroid, he was captivating, really.

Astroid smiled at the other tom. Something about him made Astroid feel extremely happy. He knew it would be rude to keep staring, but he did it anyway. "I could give you a tour." Astroid suggested, attempting to snap himself out of it. He gave the tom a smile, waiting for his answer.

~Breadsticks~
June 20th, 2017, 06:27 PM
Astroid smiled at the other tom. Something about him made Astroid feel extremely happy. He knew it would be rude to keep staring, but he did it anyway. "I could give you a tour." Astroid suggested, attempting to snap himself out of it. He gave the tom a smile, waiting for his answer.
"A tour! That'd be awesome!" He purred, suddenly feeling embarrassed with his answer. Can't take it back now Leland.. He thought, smiling to keep from embarrassing himself further.

Cosmo
June 20th, 2017, 06:50 PM
"A tour! That'd be awesome!" He purred, suddenly feeling embarrassed with his answer. Can't take it back now Leland.. He thought, smiling to keep from embarrassing himself further.

"Great." Astroid purred. He beckoned for Leland to follow him. He padded to the barn. "This is where I live." he told to the other tom, a purr filling in his voice.

~Breadsticks~
June 20th, 2017, 09:10 PM
"Great." Astroid purred. He beckoned for Leland to follow him. He padded to the barn. "This is where I live." he told to the other tom, a purr filling in his voice.
"Wow." Was all Leland managed to say, his eyes wide, "You live here? This looks so interesting." He purred, his gaze traveling around the large building.

Cosmo
June 21st, 2017, 06:00 AM
"Wow." Was all Leland managed to say, his eyes wide, "You live here? This looks so interesting." He purred, his gaze traveling around the large building.

"It is." Astroid agreed."I never got to explore all of it before. Do you want to?" he asked hoping Leland would say yes. He really had been meaning to explore it at some point and this might be his chance. Whats in the hay? Whats in the cracks? Whats on the roof? all these questions he'd never been able to answer him self, could be answered now.

~Breadsticks~
June 21st, 2017, 09:59 AM
"It is." Astroid agreed."I never got to explore all of it before. Do you want to?" he asked hoping Leland would say yes. He really had been meaning to explore it at some point and this might be his chance. Whats in the hay? Whats in the cracks? Whats on the roof? all these questions he'd never been able to answer him self, could be answered now.
Leland smiled, "That would be awesome. I've actually never been in a barn." He said, his eyes bright as he waved his tail behind him, "Where should we go first?" The tom looked ready to bounce off the walls in his excitement. An adventure! This will be great!

Cosmo
June 21st, 2017, 10:04 AM
Leland smiled, "That would be awesome. I've actually never been in a barn." He said, his eyes bright as he waved his tail behind him, "Where should we go first?" The tom looked ready to bounce off the walls in his excitement. An adventure! This will be great!

Astroid perked up immediately. He had never been in his bar without another cat besides his siblings, and Leland was a really nice cat. He also got to explore all the places he never explored before. "What about the roof?" he asked, hoping Leland wasn't afraid of heights. He always had been, but if there was going to be another cat with him, he was all for it! Astroid tipped his head back to look up at it, waiting for Leland's answer.

~Breadsticks~
June 21st, 2017, 10:06 AM
Astroid perked up immediately. He had never been in his bar without another cat besides his siblings, and Leland was a really nice cat. He also got to explore all the places he never explored before. "What about the roof?" he asked, hoping Leland wasn't afraid of heights. He always had been, but if there was going to be another cat with him, he was all for it! Astroid tipped his head back to look up at it, waiting for Leland's answer.
His eyes widened, "You can get on the roof? Let's do it!" His voice was filled with shock and his grin widened. "I always loved climbing on the roof of my old den but it wasn't nearly as high as this one." Leland purred, "How do you get up there?"

Cosmo
June 21st, 2017, 10:22 AM
His eyes widened, "You can get on the roof? Let's do it!" His voice was filled with shock and his grin widened. "I always loved climbing on the roof of my old den but it wasn't nearly as high as this one." Leland purred, "How do you get up there?"

Astroid motioned with his tail for Leland to follow him inside. The door creaked open, and the tom padded in. His gaze racked the ceiling for a while, until it caught on boards supped up there. He padded over to a hay stack, and jumped onto it. Then he bunched his muscles, and gave one gigantic leap towards them. For a moment he was suspended in the air, then his paws caught hold of one of the boards, and he pulled himself up. "Thats how, well half way how." he purred looking down at Leland. Then he turned his gaze up to a crack in the roof, a smile spread onto his face. Thats how they would do it.

Cosmo
July 8th, 2017, 06:00 PM
TheBread

~Breadsticks~
July 9th, 2017, 12:15 PM
Astroid motioned with his tail for Leland to follow him inside. The door creaked open, and the tom padded in. His gaze racked the ceiling for a while, until it caught on boards supped up there. He padded over to a hay stack, and jumped onto it. Then he bunched his muscles, and gave one gigantic leap towards them. For a moment he was suspended in the air, then his paws caught hold of one of the boards, and he pulled himself up. "Thats how, well half way how." he purred looking down at Leland. Then he turned his gaze up to a crack in the roof, a smile spread onto his face. Thats how they would do it.
[So, so, sorry]
Leland rose an eyebrow, "Wow, I can try." He laughed, trotting over the the stack of hay Astroid had used and jumped up, the looked toward the boards. The tom crouched down then shot up toward the boards, just barely managing to grab one and pull himself up. "I did it?" It was more of a question as he looked around. "I did it, wow.."

Cosmo
July 9th, 2017, 03:49 PM
[So, so, sorry]
Leland rose an eyebrow, "Wow, I can try." He laughed, trotting over the the stack of hay Astroid had used and jumped up, the looked toward the boards. The tom crouched down then shot up toward the boards, just barely managing to grab one and pull himself up. "I did it?" It was more of a question as he looked around. "I did it, wow.."

[It's fine]

Asteroid purred as Leland jumped up. "You did it!" he purred happily,
the tom was actually surprised. It would be rude to say so though, this was Leland's first time. He had done a great job though, far better than Asteroid had anticipated. Asteroid then bunched his muscles, leaping through the hole in the roof. He looked down at Leland, ready for the other to to jump.

~Breadsticks~
July 10th, 2017, 02:29 PM
[It's fine]

Asteroid purred as Leland jumped up. "You did it!" he purred happily,
the tom was actually surprised. It would be rude to say so though, this was Leland's first time. He had done a great job though, far better than Asteroid had anticipated. Asteroid then bunched his muscles, leaping through the hole in the roof. He looked down at Leland, ready for the other to to jump.
The tom crouched then sprung up, pulling himself onto the roof. "Now where to?" Leland asked, padding around on the roof, pawing at the feathers and dust like a kit. He went to paw a fluttering feather but fell over, and began to laugh at himself as he headed back toward Astroid, "That was fun."

Cosmo
July 10th, 2017, 02:33 PM
The tom crouched then sprung up, pulling himself onto the roof. "Now where to?" Leland asked, padding around on the roof, pawing at the feathers and dust like a kit. He went to paw a fluttering feather but fell over, and began to laugh at himself as he headed back toward Astroid, "That was fun."

A purr rumbled in Asteroid's throat. He smiled at Leland. "There are a lot more feathers up here." he said, gesturing with his tail towards a bunch of scattered feathers on the roof. He padded gingerly over to wards them. The chocolate brown tom flicked his tail, sending them flying through the air towards Leland. He purred, crouching low to the ground like a kit.

~Breadsticks~
July 10th, 2017, 11:00 PM
A purr rumbled in Asteroid's throat. He smiled at Leland. "There are a lot more feathers up here." he said, gesturing with his tail towards a bunch of scattered feathers on the roof. He padded gingerly over to wards them. The chocolate brown tom flicked his tail, sending them flying through the air towards Leland. He purred, crouching low to the ground like a kit.
The tom's eyes widened and he reared, swiping at the feathers. He caught quite a few of them and batted them back toward Astroid. Leland dropped back down, his tail waving behind him as he watched the feathers happily, like a kit.

Cosmo
July 11th, 2017, 07:09 AM
The tom's eyes widened and he reared, swiping at the feathers. He caught quite a few of them and batted them back toward Astroid. Leland dropped back down, his tail waving behind him as he watched the feathers happily, like a kit.

Asteroid narrowed his eyes. He batted the feathers back at Leland. The brown tom purred happily as the feathers danced thought the air towards had a new friend. This was so much fun! Asteroid's happiness shown in his movement and eyes.

~Breadsticks~
July 13th, 2017, 12:44 PM
Asteroid narrowed his eyes. He batted the feathers back at Leland. The brown tom purred happily as the feathers danced thought the air towards had a new friend. This was so much fun! Asteroid's happiness shown in his movement and eyes.
Leland pinned the feathers to the roof then swept them back up toward Asteroid, the golden tom crouched, his eyes filled with amusement, "Where to next?" He asked, standing up and padding around the roof a bit more.

Cosmo
July 13th, 2017, 12:50 PM
Leland pinned the feathers to the roof then swept them back up toward Asteroid, the golden tom crouched, his eyes filled with amusement, "Where to next?" He asked, standing up and padding around the roof a bit more.

The tom straightened up. He gave a small shrug. "You can choose." he stated. The tom let his gaze wander across the roof. He didn't see much.
Mostly just the feathers. However, there must be a great view if he looked over the edge. Maybe they should watch the sunset from up here sometime.