PDA

View Full Version : Cheshire's Wonderland {Open}

Brilliance
June 19th, 2017, 03:50 PM
{Cheshire is my first kittypet that I EVER created <3}
{He's something special because he's based off the actual Cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland. Of course, added some things to make him original <3 }
{Here (https://thelovingprincess.wixsite.com/constellationcharrs/camouflage)is Cheshire}

Cheshire is a large robust tom. He is a purebred British Shorthair with a round broad head and narrowed ears. His eyes take on a brown appearance--but whenever out in the sun or any type of light, they flash into a golden color. Additionally, his pelt is lilac with faded tabby stripes. For accessories, he wears a faded red collar--almost appearing pink with a custom made tag spelling out his name in cursive letters. Additionally, sometimes his twoleg's kits (especially the daughter) decorate him in flowers of some sort. So, don't be surprised if you meet this tom and he's wearing some type of flower clipped to his fur.

Cheshire lives with eight twolegs. Two parents, who are always working, and never home. Although he adores the wife because she simply spoils him as if he were her own kit. The parents have four children, three boys and a girl. Cheshire is usually annoyed with the little girl since she always find herself bedazzling him. After the children, there is the eldest twoleg, which is the grandfather who Cheshire despises for the simple fact that the grandfather always have some argument when it come to the cat. Then, there's the uncle, who doesn't have a job, and usually is always in the room and trying to make a living by selling ''his CDs''. Addtionally, the family has a pet dog; a large great dane, who Cheshire gets along with just fine, or ignores all together.

If you have read Cheshire's personality, you'd know that he isn't quite the ''normal'' cat. Even though he's a housepet, this tom lives close to the clans, and knows a little about their regulations. He also usually comes out whenever someone needs him. He's quite helpful, have a crude sense of humor, and dark in his own way. This cat can be VERY HIGHLY violent--especially when another gets on his nerves. Aside from that, he's more of a comical character with a terrible attitude. He can be charming if he wants, and a very sensual lover. However, he doesn't truly believe in love, and rather be used for physical desires than emotional commitments.

wickedvirtues
June 19th, 2017, 10:10 PM
Can I join owo?

Brilliance
June 19th, 2017, 10:32 PM
Can I join owo?

Of course! It is open for anyone <3

wickedvirtues
June 19th, 2017, 10:34 PM
Of course! It is open for anyone <3

(secretly not shipping Tornado and Mink at all -3- *slowly pushes them closer*)

(Actual post in a minute XD)

Brilliance
June 19th, 2017, 11:38 PM
(secretly not shipping Tornado and Mink at all -3- *slowly pushes them closer*)

(Actual post in a minute XD)
{staph it, you're making them uncomfortable xD the ship is hard frfr -fangirling- }

wickedvirtues
June 19th, 2017, 11:40 PM
{staph it, you're making them uncomfortable xD the ship is hard frfr -fangirling- }

{XD, anyways g'dnight ship friend
https://i.giphy.com/4pMX5rJ4PYAEM.webp }