PDA

View Full Version : BreezeClan

Pages : [1] 2

Sage
November 5th, 2016, 09:47 PM
BreezeClan

A black tom slinks out of the shadows and fixes his starry gaze on you. "I am Ravenstar, welcome to BreezeClan."

The Ranks of BreezeClan

Major Ranks
Leader: Hickorystar - S A G I E
Leader In Training: --
Tunneler Deputy: Cloudrain - Empress Of Evil
Fisher Deputy:
Medicine Cat: Ashenpool - starfall
Medicine Cat App: Hollypaw - Holly

Minor Ranks
Fishers:
Duststorm - Goose
Fallentusk - vixenandwillowlikecookie
Tunnelers:
Ravenpelt - Turtlestar
Falconpool - Shadomaru
Onxyfur - S A G I E
Owlscreech - TheBread
Fisher Apprentices:
Berrypaw - Bram246
Sagepaw - vixenandwillowlikecookie
Tunneler Apprentices:
Reedpaw - S A G I E
Queens:
Vixenlight - vixenandwillowlikecookie
Kits:
Elders:
Rippledbreeze - vixenandwillowlikecookie
Venusjaw - The Schoolgirl

Extra Information

BreezeClan is divided into Tunnelers and Fishers. BreezeClan has always beleived that this has caused their small community to grow and prosper more because of this.

BreezeClan Camp
This is a small cave, hidden by a water fall. It is filled with mossy rocks, tunnels, and dugouts.

BreezeClan Territory
BreezeClan is full of rolling hills and a small forest. The surrounding territory is a moor, filled with hills. The inner part if the territory is a small forest, were the camp lies. In the very center of the forest, there is a large lake.

System of Leadership
The leader of BreezeClan will choose a cat to come lead after them. He/she will train with the leader in the ways of hunting, tunneling, and fishing. This is done over the course of several moons. Instead of getting 'paw' for their suffix as an apprentice, they get their warrior name.

Neighboring Clans
CherryClan & BrambleClan

Weather & News
Early Greenleaf.
The sky is clear,with a bright sunny
sky.The cold frosted leafbare has finally
left the clan.

Form
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Kin:
Other:
Questions/Comments:

Empress Of Evil
November 5th, 2016, 09:50 PM
(I'm currently working on a poster for a leadership thing at school and i was wonderin' if you could save tunneler dep for me?)

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 09:55 PM
Name: Berrypaw
Appearance: black with grey spots and tan eyes
Personality: kind, like to help others, like doing things others won't do
Kin:Open
Tunneler or Fisher: Fisher Apprentice
Other: Has temper tantrums when alone
Questions/Comments: None

Starfall
November 5th, 2016, 10:12 PM
Name:ashenpool
appearance: A light grey tom with blue eyes. His fur is very fluffy and he has medium length fur.
Personality: very sweet but can be a bit rude at times. He hates to be underestimated and loves to make new friends. He can be very quiet when concentrating.
Role wanted: medicine cat
Kin: open
Other: he loves to take walks
questions/comments: nope

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 5th, 2016, 10:32 PM
Name: Falconpool
Appearance: dark gray fur with yellow eyes and a white tipped tail
Personality: never really talks unless he has too
Kin: no
Other:he is a tunneler

Sage
November 6th, 2016, 06:38 AM
Empress Of Evil, Saved. I just need to get on my computer to edit the thing for you.

Bram246, Accepted

starfall, Accepted and I was wondering if Hickorystar and Ashenpool could have a forbidden relationship?

Shadomaru, Accepted

Sage
November 6th, 2016, 09:36 AM
My Forms

Name: Hickorystar
Appearance: Hickory (http://hk5h1jrb20jxth2s0b2jfj.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/cat-408789_640-2.jpg)
Personality: Hickory is a feirce she-cat. She is very brave and will fight for what's closest to her. She would gladly choose the path of friends; rather than clan. Hickory is a, what some would call, evil leader. She would rather fight than resolve things peacefully, and has lead her clan into many wars.
Kin: Onyxfur; brother, Duststorm; Best Friend & Love Interest, Open
Other: no...

Name: Onyxfur
Appearance: Onyx (http://webdiscover.ru/uploads/images/2013-03/450_136350189943.jpg)
Personality: Like Hickory
Kin: Hickorystar; sister, Open

Name: Reedpaw/Reedash
Appearance: Reed (http://d21vu35cjx7sd4.cloudfront.net/dims3/MMAH/thumbnail/645x380/quality/90/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Fassets.prod.v etstreet.com%2Fa7%2Fc5%2Fbd2ac6e0409caa4c973cad208 9e6%2FOriental-Shorthair-AP-0SX3FC-645sm3614.jpg)
Personality: TBRP'ed
Kin: Hickorystar; aunt, Onyxeye; Uncle, Ravenpelt; Mentor, Berrypaw; Love Interest, Open

Starfall
November 6th, 2016, 10:48 AM
starfall, Accepted and I was wondering if Hickorystar and Ashenpool could have a forbidden relationship?

[/CENTER][/QUOTE]

Ooh yeah that'd be fun

dino.
November 6th, 2016, 05:11 PM
Name: Ravenpelt
Appearance: blind, yellow eyes, midnight black pelt
Personality: quiet, fiery temper when asked if she needs help
Role: tunneler (yes, she can tunnel even though she is blind)
Other: likes to spend time by water, she says it calms her

Sage
November 6th, 2016, 06:40 PM
IMPORTANT:
There is a Gathering going on in BrambleClan's thread. BreezeClan has been authorized to attend. I have already posted there so hurry up and rush to BrambleClan!

Crumbleless
November 6th, 2016, 07:02 PM
Name: Duststorm
Appearance: http://i0.wp.com/catnamescity.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Names-for-Tabby-Cats.jpg?resize=300%2C200
Personality: Duststorm is a loyal yet headstrong cat. He would give his life for his clan in an instant, but won't go along with an order he doesn't agree with...At least without a proper fight. Duststorm isn't the most trusting cat, and he is one of those BrambleClan cats who are practically always against a new cat joining. He has a quick temper which he tries and fails to keep under control. The tall Chausie is prideful and can be a bit arrogant at times. He is, however, a kind cat at heart. While it's easy to anger him and he doesn't like new-comers, Duststorm isn't a malicious cat. He wouldn't hurt a cat unless in a battle and even then he doesn't enjoy it. Though his claws may unsheathe in a fit of anger, Duststorm wouldn't use them against a clan mate. Duststorm often makes rash decisions, especially when angry, and wouldn't make a good leader. However, his loyalty and skill make him a valuable warrior. All this hotheaded tom needs is a calm, gentle, patient cat in his life to influence his own behavior.
Kin: None
Other: None
Questions/Comments:Could he be Hickorystar's best friend?

Sage
November 6th, 2016, 07:30 PM
Goose; Sure! Btw what rank is he? Forgot to put "Rank" in the form.

Crumbleless
November 6th, 2016, 07:33 PM
XD He is a Fisher.)

Empress Of Evil
November 7th, 2016, 12:24 AM
Name: Cloudrain
Appearance: Getting Link
Personality: Cloudrain is a kind hearted cat. Modest and sweet. Cloudrain may seem like a cat who would never lay a claw on anyone. But no. Cloudrain is a persistent and strong cat. She fights for what she believes. Don't ever underestimate Cloudrain, she'll always try her best to prove you wrong.
Kin: Open
Other: Nada
Questions/Comment: Nup

dino.
November 7th, 2016, 05:55 AM
Ravenpelt padded out of the warriors den, yawning. She stopped at the leader's den and sat down. "Hickorystar? May I come in?"

Sage
November 7th, 2016, 06:01 AM
Hickorystar heard a mew and slowly got up. She yawned and stood up quietly. "You may come in." She meowed. Turtlestar

dino.
November 7th, 2016, 06:05 AM
The black she-cat padded inside and sat down. "I-I wanted to ask if I could have an apprentice."

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 7th, 2016, 07:05 AM
Falcolnpool walked out of the tunnel he was in. He was working hard on the tunnel and was tired, but he would continue to work on it, he just needed some fresh air.

Sage
November 7th, 2016, 09:35 AM
(@Empress of Evil, Cloudrain is accepted.)
Hickorystar was surprised by the question. "Of course! Once Applekit is old enough, you can mentor him." She mewed.

(Applekit's Form)
Name: Applekit/Reedpaw/Reedash
Appearance: Apple's base coat is a dark shade of russet. He has an ebony head, tail, and legs.
Personality: ......havent decided so ill just make it up as i go.....
Kin: Hickorystar; aunt, Onyxeye; Uncle, Ravenpelt; Future Mentor

Crumbleless
November 7th, 2016, 12:24 PM
Duststoem added into camp the last to return from the gathering. He stared at Hickorystar as if he were in a trance for a moment before he padded to the warriors den his head bowed low to the ground. Does she love me the way I love her? No she probably doesn't. Laying in his nest with his head resting on his paws he drifted into slumber.

Bram246
November 7th, 2016, 12:28 PM
Berrypaw was dragging a rabbit back to camp.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 7th, 2016, 12:31 PM
Falconpool smiled at how the clan was still normal and went back to the tunnel to continue working.

Bram246
November 7th, 2016, 12:40 PM
Laying the rabbit in the pile Berrypaw stretched and groomed his fur.

Starfall
November 7th, 2016, 07:33 PM
Ashenpool padded out of the medicine cats den, his blue eyes staring at the ground as the grey tom was talking to himself. Not noticing the apprentice grooming himself then tom tripped over berrypaws leg, landing on his face with a thud. The medicine cat got up and rubbed his nose "oh...ow, ow ow, I'm sorry I didn't see you there I was busy." He said sheepishly as he got up and shook himself off.

Bram246
November 7th, 2016, 07:38 PM
Ashenpool padded out of the medicine cats den, his blue eyes staring at the ground as the grey tom was talking to himself. Not noticing the apprentice grooming himself then tom tripped over berrypaws leg, landing on his face with a thud. The medicine cat got up and rubbed his nose "oh...ow, ow ow, I'm sorry I didn't see you there I was busy." He said sheepishly as he got up and shook himself off.
"Oh I'm sorry! I didn't see you come out the den!", Berrypaw said.

Starfall
November 7th, 2016, 08:22 PM
Ashenpool smiled "no no, it's my fault I wasn't paying attention, my mind was else where." He said and licked his chest fur in an attempt to try to stop if from sticking up. The medicine cat looked around, his blue eyes scanned the clearing, after a few moments he looked back at the apprentice "hey um...have you seen hickorystar around?" The grey tom asked, his tail flicking back and fourth.

Bram246
November 7th, 2016, 08:30 PM
Ashenpool smiled "no no, it's my fault I wasn't paying attention, my mind was else where." He said and licked his chest fur in an attempt to try to stop if from sticking up. The medicine cat looked around, his blue eyes scanned the clearing, after a few moments he looked back at the apprentice "hey um...have you seen hickorystar around?" The grey tom asked, his tail flicking back and fourth.
"No I haven't. I just got back from hunting.", Berrypaw stared at the medicine cat,"Do you need help with anything?"

Starfall
November 7th, 2016, 08:34 PM
Ashenpool smiled "oh yes I need help carrying some bedrock roots and mint...would be so kind as to help me?" He asked sheepishly as he began to paw at the ground, growing restless not wanting to stand still.

~Breadsticks~
November 7th, 2016, 11:50 PM
Name: Owlpaw(Owlscreech)
Appearance: http://ocipaws.ocicat.com/catpics/Ripple.jpg
Personality: TBRP
Other: N/A
Questions/Comments: Can she be Berrypaw's love interest?

Bram246
November 8th, 2016, 05:48 AM
Ashenpool smiled "oh yes I need help carrying some bedrock roots and mint...would be so kind as to help me?" He asked sheepishly as he began to paw at the ground, growing restless not wanting to stand still.
Berrypaw got up,"Sure! I love to help!"

Bram246
November 8th, 2016, 05:50 AM
Name: Owlpaw(Owlfeather)
Appearance: http://ocipaws.ocicat.com/catpics/Ripple.jpg
Personality: TBRP
Other: N/A
Questions/Comments: Can she be Berrypaw's love interest?
(Owlpaw can be Berrypaw's love interest.)

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 8th, 2016, 07:08 AM
Falconpool after a little bit longer of working in the tunnel l, started growing hungry. He ignored this however and continued working.

Sage
November 8th, 2016, 08:10 AM
Hickorystar padded out of her den. She streched forward and yawned. As she sat down, she caught Duststorm's eye. She shook her head and glanced at the fresh-kill pile. 'Well.....I do need something to eat. ' Hickorystar padded over to the fresh-kill pile and selected a thrush. She took it over beside the Warriors' den and began to eat.
(All of the forms above are accepted.)

dino.
November 8th, 2016, 09:05 AM
"Hickorystar! Can I have an apprentice please?" Ravenpelt padded after Hickorystar, her tail twitching impatiently.

Sage
November 8th, 2016, 09:51 AM
Hickorystar rolled her eyes impatiantly. "I said you could mentor Applekit when he was old enough! Luckily I'm apprenticimg him tonight. Now go do something productable, or do you dare question you leader's orders?" She hissed

~Breadsticks~
November 8th, 2016, 10:43 AM
Owlpaw sat outside of the tunnel she was working on and picked the dried dirt clumps from her claws and chest. The she-cat rolled over onto her back in an attempt to get the dirt off her back. She gave a grunt of satisfaction and let her gaze wander through the camp for a few moments then turned and padded back down into the tunnel and continued to work.

dino.
November 8th, 2016, 11:21 AM
Ravenpelt bared her teeth and stalked out of the camp to go hunting. She returned a few moments later with two mice and a vole. She stared at you with a challenge in her blind gaze. "How's that for productive?"

Sage
November 8th, 2016, 12:17 PM
Hickorystar glared at Ravenpelt. "Fine." Hickorystar hissed. She stalked over to the Highmound and bounded onto it. "All cats old enough to run across the moor, gather here beneath the Highmound!" She calls. Onxyfur emerges from the Warriors den as Applekit does.

~Breadsticks~
November 8th, 2016, 12:28 PM
Owlpaw tried to turn around and sighed as when she realized she'd have to go backward. The she-cat tripped and stumbled all the way until she was out of the tunnel. She shook her pelt and padded over to highmound and sat down, gaze turned toward her leader in wonder.

Bram246
November 8th, 2016, 12:36 PM
Berrypaw walked over to the mound and sat.

dino.
November 8th, 2016, 12:37 PM
Ravenpelt sniffed and stalked into the warriors den. She curled up, tired, but for some reason she couldn't sleep. She closed her eyes and tried, and when she opened them again she realized she could see. A starry warrior stood in the entrance to the den, and the black she-cat's nose was filled with the scent of ice and moonlight. "Who are you?" The starry warrior didn't answer. All she did was gesture with her tail for Ravenpelt to follow. She followed the starry cat to the river, and the cat told her to look into the water. Ravenpelt bent down to see her reflection rippling and changing. She stepped back in horror when she saw that her ears were nearly shredded and her gentle smile had changed into a devilish grin. Her muzzle was covered in fresh blood. Ravenpelt turned, trembling to the starry cat behind her, but the warrior was no longer there. The grass disappeared into darkness, and she felt herself falling. She woke with a start, her heart pounding, and her legs ached as if she really had walked as far as the stream. She got up and stretched, then padded outside.

~Breadsticks~
November 8th, 2016, 12:44 PM
Owlpaw glanced over at Berrypaw, a small smile gracing her features but she quickly snapped her gaze back toward her leader but she couldn't help herself and stole another glance over toward him, slightly blushing.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 8th, 2016, 12:48 PM
Falconpool walked back out of the tunnel. He was making great progress. He just needed a few more sticks to make sure he didn't get caved in.

Sage
November 8th, 2016, 01:34 PM
Hickorystar fixed her gaze on Applekit. She hopped down off the Highmound. "Applekit, please step forward." She meowed. Applekit did as told. "Applekit, you have reached the age of apprenticeship. Your mother has requested that you be a Tunneler Apprentice. Do you agree with her wishes?" She asked. Applekit nodded. "Then by the powers of StarClan, you shall be know as Reedpaw until you reach Warrior age. Ravenpelt," Hickorystar glared at Ravenpelt with a hint of challenge in her eyes, "will mentor you." Hickorystar stepped back, waiting for the two to touch noses.

dino.
November 8th, 2016, 02:16 PM
Ravenpelt steps forward and bends down toward Reedclaw to touch noses. "I will do my best to mentor you well."

Sage
November 8th, 2016, 02:28 PM
(@Bram246, Can Reedpaw have a crush on Berrypaw? *Silently hopes to create a love triangle* I changed Reedpaw's gender to female.)
Hickorystar nodded to the two and flicked her tail dismissively. "Meeting dismissed." Hickorystar stated. Reedpaw looked hopefully up at Ravenpelt. "What will we do today?" She asked excitedly. Turtlestar

Bram246
November 8th, 2016, 02:34 PM
(@Bram246, Can Reedpaw have a crush on Berrypaw? *Silently hopes to create a love triangle* I changed Reedpaw's gender to female.)
Hickorystar nodded to the two and flicked her tail dismissively. "Meeting dismissed." Hickorystar stated. Reedpaw looked hopefully up at Ravenpelt. "What will we do today?" She asked excitedly. Turtlestar
(Owlpaw already has a crush on Berrypaw. But it's okay for Reedpaw to have a crush on him as well. I laugh at my own character! He get all the girls!)

Bram246
November 8th, 2016, 02:35 PM
Berrypaw yawned as the meeting was over. He walked to the fresh kill pile looking for something to eat.

~Breadsticks~
November 8th, 2016, 02:38 PM
Owlpaw padded up and bumped Ravenpelt's shoulder and smirked, "Good luck with this one." She said jokingly then turned and padded off towards Berrypaw, "Hey Berrypaw, I saw the rabbit you caught earlier, good job."

Bram246
November 8th, 2016, 02:48 PM
Owlpaw padded up and bumped Ravenpelt's shoulder and smirked, "Good luck with this one." She said jokingly then turned and padded off towards Berrypaw, "Hey Berrypaw, I saw the rabbit you caught earlier, good job."
"Thanks Owlpaw!",he smiled at her picking up a mouse.

~Breadsticks~
November 8th, 2016, 02:57 PM
"Thanks Owlpaw!",he smiled at her picking up a mouse.
"Of course!" She said, smiling back and picking up a robin. Flicking her tail at a patch by the apprentice den and giving him a questioning look.

Bram246
November 8th, 2016, 04:10 PM
"Of course!" She said, smiling back and picking up a robin. Flicking her tail at a patch by the apprentice den and giving him a questioning look.
Berrypaw nodded as he walked to the den. He layed down eating his mouse.

Sage
November 8th, 2016, 05:25 PM
Reedpaw glanced at Owlpaw and Berrypaw. She fixed her gaze back on Ravenpelt, "Actually I would like to start my trainng tomorrow, so I can get to know my new den-mates." She mewed. Without waiting for Ravenpelt to respond, she plucked a vole from the fresh kill pile and plopped down distictively close to Beerypaw. "Hi guys!" She mewed.

Bram246
November 8th, 2016, 05:28 PM
"Hey Reedpaw!"Berrypaw said looking up from his mouse.

dino.
November 8th, 2016, 05:34 PM
Ravenpelt cursed under her breath as her blind gaze followed Reedpaw. "Apprentices!" She muttered as she padded back to her nest.

Sage
November 8th, 2016, 05:39 PM
Reedpaw took a bite of her vole and swallowed. "I-I know im new so I was wondering what apprentices do for fun?" She asked. Reedpaw shifted her paws awkwardly and took another bite of her vole.

Bram246
November 8th, 2016, 05:43 PM
"I like rolling around in the moor, climbing trees, and finding things when digging tunnels. I found rat nest one time but it was empty amd abandoned.", Berrypaw said.

~Breadsticks~
November 8th, 2016, 05:59 PM
"I actually don't have too much free time right now, I'm working on a tunnel and I need to concentrate. But when I have free time I like to get out of camp, the territory always looks better after you've been tunneling for so long." Owlpaw told her, digging into her robin and shifting her weight so her pelt slightly brushed against Berrypaw's.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 8th, 2016, 07:04 PM
(Was I needed? No? Thought not) Falconpool went to the fresh kill pile and picked up a vole and sat down to eat.

Starfall
November 8th, 2016, 07:56 PM
Ashenpool bounded out of the medicine cat den and spotted berrypaw, smiling the grey tom padded up to the apprentice "thank you for helping me carry those herbs yesterday." He said,twiching his wiskers. The grey tom turned his attention to the apprentice sitting next to berrypaw "oh hello" the grey tom said politley, dipping his head, trying to apologize for interupting.

~Breadsticks~
November 8th, 2016, 09:01 PM
Owlpaw nodded toward Ashenpool respectfully then turned back toward Berrypaw and Reedpaw, "Well, I've got to get back to the tunnel, I'll see you guys later." The apprentice flicked Berrypaw's shoulder with her tail, gave a slight nod in Reedpaw's direction, then turned and trotted off toward her tunnel and quickly vanished into the darkness.

Bram246
November 8th, 2016, 09:05 PM
Berrypaw waved his tail at Owlpaw. He got up and stretched,"I'm going to sleep for while. It was nice talking to you Reedpaw! And you're welcomed Ashenpool!,"he smiled before heading to the apprentice den.

~Breadsticks~
November 8th, 2016, 09:49 PM
Berrypaw waved his tail at Owlpaw. He got up and stretched,"I'm going to sleep for while. It was nice talking to you Reedpaw! And you're welcomed Ashenpool!,"he smiled before heading to the apprentice den.
Owlpaw backed out of the tunnel yet again, her pelt covered in dirt and mud from when she had fallen into an old tunnel passage that had filled with water. She shook her pelt out and cleaned the remaining dirt off then padded toward the apprentice den. She glanced over at Berrypaw, not sure if he was asleep or not so she was careful of where she stepped until she made it to her nest and carefully laid down, glancing over at Berrypaw with a small smile then curling up but she found herself unable to sleep.

Bram246
November 8th, 2016, 09:55 PM
Berrypaw slept in his nest peaceful. Occasionally twitching from a dream he was having.

~Breadsticks~
November 8th, 2016, 10:09 PM
Owlpaw finally managed to drift off to sleep but it was anything but peaceful. The apprentice's ears were flat against her head and every once in a while a whine would escape from her lips.

Crumbleless
November 8th, 2016, 10:26 PM
Duststorm suddenly awoke his eyes bleary as he heard Reedpaw's ceremony come to an end,"Mosue dung!" He cursed and got to his paws sticking his head out of his den to make sure no one had needed him in the short time he had gotten at least a slight bit of the rest he was deprived of. Taking this as a chance to get something to eat Duststorm padded to the fresh kill pile his tail slightly raised as he took a scrawny shrew from the rapidly disappearing pile. Spotting Hickorystar the tom quickly wove his way to her a pleased grin on his face that he got to see his friend for a little. Laying down beside his leader the warrior mewed to his friend," How has leading been going?" Duststorm questioned hoping to give something to Hickorystar interesting enough to speak about.

Crumbleless
November 8th, 2016, 10:38 PM
Name:Jaggedpaw (Jaggedbreeze
Appearance:http://orig07.deviantart.net/7df8/f/2013/185/e/5/jagged_peak_by_lithestep-d6c128a.png
Other:Tunneler Apprentice
Questions/Comments:Who is Berrypaw's mentor?

Sage
November 9th, 2016, 06:17 AM
Hickorystar sighed. "Leading has been tough." She meowed. Hickorystar was she had someone she could confide in.

dino.
November 9th, 2016, 06:38 AM
Ravenpelt gasped in pain as she caught her paw on a sharp stone. "Ow!" She limped over to the medicine den. "Hello? Is anyone in here?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 9th, 2016, 07:28 AM
Falconpool ate his vole quietly looking around the camp.

Crumbleless
November 9th, 2016, 07:48 AM
"That's good, it gives you a challenge that no other cat can take and makes you mightier than by one else in Breezeclan." Duststorm meowed confidant that Hickorystar was a wonderful leader.

~Breadsticks~
November 9th, 2016, 12:15 PM
Falconpool ate his vole quietly looking around the camp.
Owlpaw woke up, her eyes wide in horror. She stood up shakily then padded out of the den and looked around the camp. Her gaze settled on Falconpool and she trotted over and asked, "Is anyone sitting with you?"

Bram246
November 9th, 2016, 12:23 PM
Berrypaw yawned as he got up. He stretched outside the den before heading to the camp entrance.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 9th, 2016, 12:31 PM
Owlpaw woke up, her eyes wide in horror. She stood up shakily then padded out of the den and looked around the camp. Her gaze settled on Falconpool and she trotted over and asked, "Is anyone sitting with you?"
Falconpool looked over at Owlpaw and shook his head.

Bram246
November 9th, 2016, 12:37 PM
Running through the forest Berrypaw stopped at the entrance of a tunnel. He walked in passing two other tunnels before starting on a third tunnel.

~Breadsticks~
November 9th, 2016, 12:41 PM
Falconpool looked over at Owlpaw and shook his head.
Owlpaw laid down beside him and shuffled her paws awkwardly for a moment before she spoke, "How are you doing on your tunnel?" The apprentice blushed as she thought, How are you doing on your tunnel, really?

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 9th, 2016, 12:46 PM
"I'm working on it." He answered. "Just need a few more things done." He looked down at his vole which he only took a small bite out of and pushed it towards Owlpaw.

~Breadsticks~
November 9th, 2016, 12:51 PM
Owlpaw gave him a small smile, "Thanks." She took a few bites then pushed the rest back towards Falconpool.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 9th, 2016, 12:54 PM
(Won't be on for a while because I got basketball player)

Falconpool finished off the vole and laid next to Owlpaw.

~Breadsticks~
November 9th, 2016, 01:06 PM
(Ok)
Owlpaw stretched out and rolled onto her back, closing her eyes and giving a content sigh, a small smile on her face. "Falconpool, doesn't that cloud look like a rabbit?" She asked, stretching her paw to to the sky.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 9th, 2016, 06:33 PM
Falconpool smiled. "Yes I do." He said. "That's all I used to think about when I was your age." He chuckled. "I still do now."

dino.
November 9th, 2016, 06:35 PM
Ravenpelt got up and padded into the apprentice den. "Reedpaw? Are you in there?" she asked.

Bram246
November 9th, 2016, 06:40 PM
Shaking dirt off his pelt Berrypaw dropped four mice at the entrance. He licked his paws and carried the mice back to camp.

~Breadsticks~
November 9th, 2016, 06:57 PM
Falconpool smiled. "Yes I do." He said. "That's all I used to think about when I was your age." He chuckled. "I still do now."
"I'm glad, I thought I was the only one." She purred, her eyes bright and filled with laughter. "Falconpool, how many times have you been out of camp?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 9th, 2016, 07:00 PM
He shook his head. "Once." He answered.

~Breadsticks~
November 9th, 2016, 07:10 PM
"Wow, w-what was it like?" She whispered, shuffling her paws, her gaze fixed on the ground.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 9th, 2016, 07:20 PM
"Well it was pretty dark or there. I was only out there sit vigil after becoming a warrior."

~Breadsticks~
November 9th, 2016, 07:21 PM
"Oh.." Owlpaw said, looking up at the sky. "Want to check it out?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 9th, 2016, 07:33 PM
Falconpool thought for a moment. He wanted to get back on his tunnel, but also wanted to see the outside as well. He eventually nodded. "Yes."

~Breadsticks~
November 9th, 2016, 07:41 PM
Owlpaw's eyes were bright as she hopped to her paws,"Let's go! I'll race you!" She purred and ran out into the territory, her tail waving behind her.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 9th, 2016, 07:50 PM
Falconpool grinned and raced after her.

~Breadsticks~
November 9th, 2016, 07:51 PM
Owlpaw could hear Falconpool chasing after her and called, "You'll never catch me! Even though I don't know where I'm going!"

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 9th, 2016, 07:54 PM
"I don't either." He said catching up slowly.

Bram246
November 9th, 2016, 07:54 PM
Berrypaw was walking to camp as he heard laughter. He looked around the trees in confusion.

~Breadsticks~
November 9th, 2016, 07:57 PM
Owlpaw slowed down so she could run beside Falconpool, "Where do you want to go? Have you ever been around here?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 9th, 2016, 08:04 PM
Falconpool slowed to a walk. "Let's just explore!"

~Breadsticks~
November 9th, 2016, 08:06 PM
Owlpaw slowed down and nodded, "That seems good." As she looked around she took the beauty of the forest in, smiling. "This is amazing.."

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 9th, 2016, 08:24 PM
Falconpool looked around taking it all in. "It really is."

~Breadsticks~
November 9th, 2016, 08:27 PM
Owlpaw said, "We should explore the territory more often, but we should probably get back." She said, looking up at the darkening sky.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 9th, 2016, 08:32 PM
Falconpool sighed and nodded. "Yeah. You're probably right."

Crumbleless
November 9th, 2016, 08:37 PM
Is Jaggedpaw accepted?)

NO ONE FOR LE PREZ
November 9th, 2016, 08:37 PM
To late to make a form?)

Sage
November 9th, 2016, 08:52 PM
( Goose, Yes Jaggedpaw is accepted.
NO ONE FOR LE PREZ, Feel free to join :) )
Redpaw bounced awake. 'Fox dung! I almost slept the enture day!' Reedpaw raced out of the apprentices' den and out into the inner territory of BreezeClan.

~Breadsticks~
November 9th, 2016, 09:00 PM
"Race you back?" Owlpaw questioned, giving Falconpool a small smile.

Crumbleless
November 9th, 2016, 09:03 PM
Jaggedpaw padded proudly into camp a rabbit dragging across the ground as he hauled the heavy body into camp his legs aching at the weight of the great catch.

NO ONE FOR LE PREZ
November 9th, 2016, 09:19 PM
Name:EchoPaw/NeedleRain
Appearance: dark Gray she-cat with green eyes/Beautiful silver she-cat with Amber Eyes and speckled White on her pelt
Perso: Both TBR'PD
Kin: Echopaw would Like maybe litter mates or A mother
Other: Echopaw and NeedleRain need Crushes/a mate Say if you want that role and I'll just randomly Pick.
Questions: Nerp

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 9th, 2016, 09:25 PM
"Go." Falconpool started running back to camp.

Bram246
November 9th, 2016, 09:29 PM
Making it back to camp Berrypaw layed the mice in the pile. He yawned as he layed next to the apprentice den.

~Breadsticks~
November 9th, 2016, 09:34 PM
Owlpaw gasped and ran after him, just barely behind him as they entered the camp, "No fair!" She cried jokingly, bumping his shoulder.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 9th, 2016, 09:43 PM
"What do you mean?" He teased. "That was completely fair."

~Breadsticks~
November 9th, 2016, 09:47 PM
"You're only saying that because you won." She purred, scrunching her nose.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 9th, 2016, 09:52 PM
"I don't know what you are talking about." He purred.

~Breadsticks~
November 9th, 2016, 09:54 PM
"Of course not." She purred, pawing his shoulder and flicking her tail playfully.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 9th, 2016, 10:03 PM
Falconpool batted at her ear playfully.

~Breadsticks~
November 9th, 2016, 10:10 PM
Owlpaw giggled as she pounced on him, a wide smile on her face.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 9th, 2016, 10:11 PM
Falconpool fell and purred. "Can you get off me now?"

Sage
November 9th, 2016, 10:12 PM
Hickorystar's gaze rested on Owlpaw. 'Owlpaw has had her assessment and is old enough to be a Tunneler. I should promote her now.' Hickorystar rose to her paws and leaped onto the Highmound. "All cats old enough to run around the moor, gather here beneath the Highmound." Hickorystar called.

~Breadsticks~
November 9th, 2016, 10:12 PM
"Alright." She purred as she stepped back to let him up. Then turned toward Hickorystar and padded over to the highmound, glancing over at Falconpool.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 9th, 2016, 10:19 PM
Falconpool stood and walked over and sat next to Owlpaw.

Sage
November 9th, 2016, 10:23 PM
Hickorystar noticed that the needed cats were gathered and began. "As you know, Owlpaw has passed her assessment and is at the appropriate age of Tunneler." Hickorystar leaps off the Highmound. "Owlpaw, please step forward." Hickorystar fixed her gaze on Owlpaw.

~Breadsticks~
November 9th, 2016, 10:26 PM
Owlpaw's eyes widened in shock and she was frozen to her spot for a few moments. She shook her pelt and padded over to Hickorystar, her eyes filled with excitement.

NO ONE FOR LE PREZ
November 9th, 2016, 10:27 PM
Am I accepted? .-.)

Sage
November 9th, 2016, 10:31 PM
( NO ONE FOR LE PREZ, Yep)
Hickorystar kept her gaze on Owlpaw. "Do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect your clan even at the cost of you life?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 9th, 2016, 10:32 PM
Falconpool watched with a grin.

~Breadsticks~
November 9th, 2016, 10:36 PM
Owlpaw's voice was strong and filled with confidence as she responded, "Yes."

Bram246
November 9th, 2016, 10:41 PM
Berrypaw looked at the meeting.

Sage
November 9th, 2016, 10:45 PM
Hickorystar smiled. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name, Owlscreech. We now welcome you are a full Warrior of BreezeClan." Hickorystar states. She bends down and touches noses with Owlscreech. "You must sit vigil tonight to honor you new name."

~Breadsticks~
November 9th, 2016, 10:47 PM
Owlscreech licked her shoulder respectfully and gave her a nod, "Thank you Hickorystar." She then turned and tackled Falconpool happily, a wide smile on her face.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 9th, 2016, 10:51 PM
Falconpool couldn't even chant her name before he got tackled again.

~Breadsticks~
November 9th, 2016, 10:56 PM
Owlscreech giggled and stepped back, letting Falconpool stand. "Sorry, I got excited." She said sheepishly.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 9th, 2016, 11:11 PM
"You have all the reason to be." He purred.

~Breadsticks~
November 9th, 2016, 11:16 PM
Owlscreech smiled and purred, "I'm a tunneler now. I'm so happy."

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 9th, 2016, 11:20 PM
"Others hate being tunnelers." Falconpool got up. "But not us."

~Breadsticks~
November 9th, 2016, 11:45 PM
Owlscreech nodded, "I'd take being a tunneler over a fisher any time."

Sage
November 10th, 2016, 06:02 AM
Hickorystar smiled at the two cats. She then flicked her tail dismissively to signal the the meeting was over.
Reedpaw dashed into camp and saw that cats had been gathered around the Highmound. 'Fox dung! I missed the meeting.' She padded over to the fresh-kill pile, her tail drooping in disapointment. She layed down her mice and picked up a plump thrush. Reedpaw headed over beside a large tree stump and crouched down to eat her thrush.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 10th, 2016, 06:51 AM
"I would as well. Every time." Falconpool purred.

dino.
November 10th, 2016, 08:15 AM
Ravenpelt padded over to Hickorystar. "Can we talk to a moment?" Herblind gaze searched the camp for Reedpaw. "Please?"

Crumbleless
November 10th, 2016, 09:08 AM
Duststorm yowled out Owlscreech's name a few times before getting to his paws and watching as the newly made warrior tackled Falconpool. Duststorm sighed and wish he could have fun like that with a friend. But he knew that he couldn't since his only friend was the leader.

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 09:14 AM
Berrypaw said Owlscreech's name a couple of times. After that he groomed his fur to get any dirt out he missed from his tunneling.

dino.
November 10th, 2016, 09:15 AM
Duststorm yowled out Owlscreech's name a few times before getting to his paws and watching as the newly made warrior tackled Falconpool. Duststorm sighed and wish he could have fun like that with a friend. But he knew that he couldn't since his only friend was the leader.

Ravenpelt heard Duststorm and turned away from Hickorystar. She walked over to them and meowed shyly, "Hi."

~Breadsticks~
November 10th, 2016, 09:25 AM
"I would as well. Every time." Falconpool purred.
Owlscreech smiled and bumped his shoulder, "The territory is nice but I could never be a fisher, why would I want to anyway?" She purred.

dino.
November 10th, 2016, 10:04 AM
Ravenpelt walked over to Owlscreech. "Hey, have you seen Reedpaw?"

~Breadsticks~
November 10th, 2016, 11:16 AM
Owlscreech turned towards Ravenpelt and said, "Yea, she's over by that stump. I wish I could be more descriptive, sorry."

dino.
November 10th, 2016, 12:35 PM
"It's ok, and thanks." Ravenpelt padded over to the stump, using her nose to scent where Reedpaw was. She stopped in front of her and looked down. "Training. Now."

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 10th, 2016, 01:04 PM
Owlscreech smiled and bumped his shoulder, "The territory is nice but I could never be a fisher, why would I want to anyway?" She purred.
Falconpool flicked her tail in his face. "I don't know. Why would you?"

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 01:08 PM
(I am dumb. I forgot I put Berrypaw as a Fisher apprentice. Ugh!)

~Breadsticks~
November 10th, 2016, 01:08 PM
Falconpool flicked her tail in his face. "I don't know. Why would you?"
Owlscreech gasped dramatically "I'm hit." She then pounced on his tail with a wide smile.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 10th, 2016, 01:15 PM
"Hey!" He said batting her head. "Get off my tail!"

~Breadsticks~
November 10th, 2016, 01:22 PM
Owlscreech scrunched her nose and purred, "Make me."

Caligo Everton
November 10th, 2016, 01:31 PM
Name: hollypaw
Personality: kind, like to help others, like doing things others won't, can lie very well, does NOT like bossy toms that think there better then her which makes her a purrfect candidate for med cat app.
Tunneler or Fisher: Med cat app.
Other: (anyone want to be mah kin?)

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 02:20 PM
Name: hollypaw
Personality: kind, like to help others, like doing things others won't, can lie very well, does NOT like bossy toms that think there better then her which makes her a purrfect candidate for med cat app.
Tunneler or Fisher: Med cat app.
Other: (anyone want to be mah kin?)
(Hollypaw has the same appearance as Berrypaw. He could be her twin?)

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 10th, 2016, 04:41 PM
Falconpool smiled. "OK." He pushed her lightly off him.

Sage
November 10th, 2016, 05:17 PM
( Hollypaw is accepted. )
Hickorystar watched as Ravenpelt padded away from her and to Duststorm. Hickorystar's fur began to bristle. Hickorystar had lost too much. She couldn't loose Duststorm, especially not to her. Hickorystar sighed in releif as Ravenpelt moved away from him. Hickorystar used her chance and bounded over to him. "Hey Duststorm!" She purred. Hickorystar smiled fondly at him. She then playfully cuffed his ear.
Reedpaw looked disconveniantly up at Ravenpelt. She didn't feel like training. Reedpaw gulped down the last few bites of her thrush and stood up. "What type of training?" She meowed. 'Tunneling I hope!'

~Breadsticks~
November 10th, 2016, 05:23 PM
Owlscreech smiled, "Alright, you got me there."

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 05:27 PM
Berrypaw stretched as he went out of camp again.

~Vixen~
November 10th, 2016, 05:28 PM
Form
Name: Flowerpaw
Appearance: http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/06030-Cat-among-autumn-berries.jpg
Personality: calm quiet easy going really smart but hard on herself NOT intreseted in males does nto want kits loves all cats hates war loves healing and doing her part
Other: can she be med cat apprentice
Questions/Comments: sup

Form
Name: vixenlight
Appearance: http://orig11.deviantart.net/9f4b/f/2012/043/c/c/cold_by_501seira-d4phuz6.jpg
Personality: sweet loving loves cats and anyone hates war
Kin: open but expecting kits
Other: perma-queen?

Form
Name: rippledbreeze
Appearance: http://www.hdw-inc.com/mochaminktall.jpg
Personality: calm not selfish at all WISE AS ALLL GET OUT
Other: he be a elder
Questions/Comments: nah

Form
Name: sagepaw
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/27/8e/92/278e92df361f0af500f19478ad7a1401.jpg
Personality: fabulous not snobby but shes flirty
Other: open for a crush
Questions/Comments:

Form
Name: fallentusk
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/7b/04/a4/7b04a46511594e09cbaa183ef57f48e1.jpg
Personality: vicious on the outside very protective but a real softie
Kin: opoen
Other: open for a relationship XD he is a fisher could he be like the head fisher

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 10th, 2016, 05:35 PM
"I know " He grinned.

~Breadsticks~
November 10th, 2016, 05:43 PM
Owlscreech smirked, "You just know everything don't you?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 10th, 2016, 05:47 PM
"Obviously." Falconpool purred.

~Breadsticks~
November 10th, 2016, 05:54 PM
Owlscreech laughed and pawed him, "Very humble."

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 10th, 2016, 06:22 PM
"Yes. Yes indeed."

Crumbleless
November 10th, 2016, 06:25 PM
Duststorm smiled and purred to Hickorystar cuffing his best friend over the ear set she did to him,"So Hickory paw do you want to go hunting?" He asked pleadingfully. Duststorm knew that the leader might not have enough time to do such a task but the warrior had to at least try. Hickorystar can't say she hasn't been hunting with me for awhile. It feels like the last time we hunted together was... moons ago.

~Breadsticks~
November 10th, 2016, 06:28 PM
Owlscreech smiled and rolled onto her back, staring at the sky.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 10th, 2016, 06:45 PM
Falconpool laid down with a purr.

~Breadsticks~
November 10th, 2016, 08:46 PM
Owlscreech gave a content sigh as she watched the clouds roll by overhead.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 10th, 2016, 09:21 PM
Falconpool looked at her, then the sky. "Beautiful."

~Breadsticks~
November 10th, 2016, 09:27 PM
Owlscreech gave a small nod, "Very.."

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 10th, 2016, 10:03 PM
"Like you." He suddenly froze. Did he really just say that out loud? In front of her? His face grew warm in embarrassment.

~Breadsticks~
November 10th, 2016, 10:34 PM
(I'm screaming)
Owlscreech's face turned bright pink and she stuttered, "E-excuse me?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 10th, 2016, 10:56 PM
"Ummm." 'Say it. She already knows.' He took a deep breath. "I said you're beautiful."

~Breadsticks~
November 10th, 2016, 10:59 PM
Owlscreech's face felt hot as she stared at the ground, "T-thank you.." Here's your chance! A voice screamed in her head. She took a deep breath then looked up and touched noses with him, her pelt burning with embarrassment.

Sage
November 11th, 2016, 05:03 AM
( vixenandwillowlikecookie, Accepted! Although, meddie app is taken. Fallentusk could be the Fish Deputy? That role is open )
Hickorystar let out a soft laugh. "Ok; let's go hunting." She said. She stood up and waited for him.

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 05:19 AM
Berrypaw woke up next to the river. He looked around seeing that was still in the forest. He remembered he was going to fish for the clan at the lake he heard about.'I must have gone to far.',the black spotted tom thought as he got up.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 11th, 2016, 06:51 AM
Falconpool's heart was beating way faster than normal normal and his face was burning up. 'Come on idiot. Do it!' He thought to himself. 'Ask her!' He took a step back and looked at her. "I-I have a question..." He said.

~Breadsticks~
November 11th, 2016, 09:45 AM
Owlscreech sat up and gave him a puzzled look, "Yes?"

dino.
November 11th, 2016, 10:21 AM
Ravenpelt pricked her ears. Well, this is going to be interesting, she thought.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 11th, 2016, 02:17 PM
"I really like you." He said. "You don't have to yes, but I want to get this off my chest. I like you like you. And I want to be your mate."

dino.
November 11th, 2016, 02:23 PM
Ravenpelt's jaw dropped. She new she wasn't supposed to be eavesdropping, but how could somenon miss this?!?

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 02:26 PM
Berrypaw layed near the border. His paws were aching from walking back.

~Breadsticks~
November 11th, 2016, 02:33 PM
"I really like you." He said. "You don't have to yes, but I want to get this off my chest. I like you like you. And I want to be your mate."
Owlscreech's eyes widened and she stuttered, "I-I.. Yes!"

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 11th, 2016, 02:40 PM
"Really?" His voice sounded excited and happy.

dino.
November 11th, 2016, 02:44 PM
Ravenpelt raced away, tears welling in her eyes. I loved Falconpool, and I though he loved me too, she thought. I see now that I was wrong. She curled up in the warrior den, her ears flat as she wrapped her tail over her nose.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 11th, 2016, 02:46 PM
(YA GOTTA TELL ME THIS STUFF. YOU NEVER TALKED TO ME ONCE THIS ENTIRE RP! NOW I FEEL BAD)

dino.
November 11th, 2016, 03:09 PM
(Now you're making ME feel bad! Falconpool isn't supposed to know until later. Not until Ravenpelt tells him)

~Breadsticks~
November 11th, 2016, 03:12 PM
"Really?" His voice sounded excited and happy.
(I wasn't expecting that to happen)
"Really." She purred, nuzzling his cheek.

dino.
November 11th, 2016, 03:21 PM
(Er, yeah... you weren't supposed to. I'm famous among my friends for putting little twists in our roleplays. I'm kinda good at it too)

Starfall
November 11th, 2016, 05:26 PM
(Wot i miss?)
Ashenpool stepped out of the medicine cat den and streched.

The Schoolgirl
November 11th, 2016, 05:28 PM
Form
Name: Venusjaw
Appearance: Brown fur with red tabby markings. Muzzle in red.
Other: Is elder

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 11th, 2016, 06:41 PM
Falconpool purred in happiness.

Crumbleless
November 12th, 2016, 12:46 AM
Duststorm's smile flattered for a moment surprisingly before he replied to Hickorystar,"That was a quick decision Hickorypaw." The fisher padded next to Hikcorystar his pelt brushing against hers. He felt a little hot and took a step to the side.

Sage
November 12th, 2016, 01:58 AM
Hickorystar turned her head to Duststorm as they exited camp. "Well, you made me want to come." She mewed softly. Hickorystar realized what she had just said and her eyes widened. Hoping that Duststorm hadn't heard her, she continued to keep pace with him.
Reedpaw emerged from a tunnel she was working on. She sighed heavily. 'Tunneling's no fun. I wish I would have rejected my mother's wishes.' Reedpaw thought of her mother. A deep pang of guilt and grief spread over her. Reedpaw's mother, Ashcloud, had died over 3 moons ago. A fire had swept through the camp, killing many cats including her mother.

~Vixen~
November 12th, 2016, 07:30 AM
( @vixenandwillowlikecookie (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=418), Accepted! Although, meddie app is taken. Fallentusk could be the Fish Deputy? That role is open )
Hickorystar let out a soft laugh. "Ok; let's go hunting." She said. She stood up and waited for him.

could i change her to leader in training i can change her age if needed) fallentusk yawned and arched his back getting up softly and slowly

dino.
November 12th, 2016, 03:33 PM
Ravenpelt heard Reedclaw and padded out of the den. She thrust her muzzle close to her's. "Where have you been! I've been looking all over for you," she snapped.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 12th, 2016, 03:38 PM
Falconpool walked into the warriors den.

dino.
November 12th, 2016, 03:42 PM
Ravenpelt's head whipped around, her blind gaze watching him. She sighed. He already has a mate. And I'm not it, she thought. She pushed away the thought and focused her attention on Reedpaw. "Well? Answer the question, Where were you!" she snarled.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 12th, 2016, 03:49 PM
Falconpool stopped when he saw Ravenpelt look at him. "I can see it in your eyes." He sighed. "What have I done wrong."

dino.
November 12th, 2016, 03:53 PM
Falconpool stopped when he saw Ravenpelt look at him. "I can see it in your eyes." He sighed. "What have I done wrong."

"I..." Ravenpelt paused. "It's nothing." She turned away from Reedpaw and walked past Falconpool. "It's nothing at all." She lay down in her nest."

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 12th, 2016, 04:04 PM
Falconpool stopped. "I know you well enough to know that's a lie." He said. "Tell me what's wrong."

Starfall
November 12th, 2016, 04:07 PM
Ashenpool padded out of the Medicine cat den and looked around, his blue eyes scanned the clearing to see I felt there were any clanmates around to talk to.

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 04:10 PM
Berrypaw kept walking. He knew he was in the clans territory but he didn't recognize where he was. He sat next to a tree wondering if anyone knew he was gone.

dino.
November 12th, 2016, 04:11 PM
Falconpool stopped. "I know you well enough to know that's a lie." He said. "Tell me what's wrong."

Ravenpelt lifted her head to look at him. "I-" she paused, and then blurted out the truth, "I love you. And when I overheard you with Owlscreech, well..." She gazed wearily at him, wondering what his reaction would be..

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 12th, 2016, 04:15 PM
Falconpool looked at her unsure of what to say. "I'm sorry." He finally said. "I thought you liked me as friends. I'm sorry I hurt you."

dino.
November 12th, 2016, 04:19 PM
Ravenpelt looked away. "It's not your fault," she whispered. She closed her eyes.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 12th, 2016, 04:26 PM
"No it is." He said. "I should've seen it way before. All the things we did together, it was obvious and I looked right by you. I'm so sorry."

dino.
November 12th, 2016, 04:57 PM
Ravenpelt touched her nose to his. "It's fine. All's forgiven."

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 12th, 2016, 05:12 PM
"I would've chosen you instead of her any day." He said softly.

dino.
November 12th, 2016, 05:18 PM
A blast of surprise exploded in Ravenpelt's chest. "W-what?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 12th, 2016, 05:20 PM
"You see, I kinda liked you very much." He said. "I just didn't know if you felt the same about me."

dino.
November 12th, 2016, 05:22 PM
"I-" Ravenpelt was dumbfounded. She couldn't find any words. "What will you do now?"

~Breadsticks~
November 12th, 2016, 05:26 PM
(Omg I'm screaming rn)
Owlscreech padded back into camp, and trotted over to the prey pile, picking out a mouse then padding off to a darker corner of the camp. The she-cat ate quietly, occasionally glancing around the camp.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 12th, 2016, 05:26 PM
"I-I don't know. I really do like you." He said. "And I know you like me."

dino.
November 12th, 2016, 05:30 PM
The black she cat rubbed muzzles with him. "Well, you're right about that."

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 12th, 2016, 05:36 PM
He licked her ear. "Oh I'm going to have a very hard time with this." He told her.

dino.
November 12th, 2016, 05:37 PM
She blinked at him. "I'll tell her, if you like."

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 12th, 2016, 05:41 PM
"No. I'll tell he. I have to." He said.

dino.
November 12th, 2016, 05:43 PM
"Ok." Ravenpelt dipped her head and sat back down.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 12th, 2016, 05:49 PM
"But before I do, I have to ask you something." He said.

dino.
November 12th, 2016, 05:56 PM
Ravenpelt looked at him again. "Yes?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 12th, 2016, 06:00 PM
"When all this is said and done, will you be my new mate?"

dino.
November 12th, 2016, 07:01 PM
"I- yes, I will!" Ravenpelt was stunned. Was this really real? Or was it all just a wishful dream?

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 12th, 2016, 07:03 PM
Falconpool purred and licked her cheek.

dino.
November 12th, 2016, 07:06 PM
The black cat licked his ear in return and then layer back down. Her breathing quickly became even as she slipped into sleep.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 12th, 2016, 07:08 PM
Falconpool smiled as he left the den.

~Breadsticks~
November 12th, 2016, 07:14 PM
(Oh this will be interesting)
Owlscreech looked up at Falconpool and motioned him over with a flick of her tail, giving him a small smile.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 12th, 2016, 07:16 PM
(I'm sorry Falconpool. Why did I do this to myself)

Falconpool smiled and walked over to her.

dino.
November 12th, 2016, 07:17 PM
(Lol ya)
Ravenpelt pricked her ears as she tried to hear the conversation. She wanted to know what happened, how Owlscreech would react.

~Breadsticks~
November 12th, 2016, 07:17 PM
(Lol)
Owlscreech sat up and purred, "How have you been?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 12th, 2016, 07:18 PM
(You were asleep two seconds ago)

"Good for the moment. We need to talk." He told her.

dino.
November 12th, 2016, 07:20 PM
(You were asleep two seconds ago)

"Good for the moment. We need to talk." He told her.

(Oh whoops I forgot. Lol. All right, I'm still asleep so ignore that)

~Breadsticks~
November 12th, 2016, 07:20 PM
(It's about to go down)
Owlscreech gave him a concerned look, "Is everything alright? Did you get hurt?"

dino.
November 12th, 2016, 07:22 PM
(This is gonna be good. *gets popcorn ready*)

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 12th, 2016, 07:22 PM
He shook his head. "I like you. You know that. But I feel like I rushed into this too quick." He said. "I'm sorry, but I like somebody else who I've know for a while now." He looked at her. "I'm sorry, but we can't be mates."

~Breadsticks~
November 12th, 2016, 07:29 PM
Owlscreech stared at him, her eyes filled with confusion and hurt. She opened her mouth as to say something but quickly shut it, her gaze fixed on her paws. "I-I-Ok...." She whispered, her voice cracked with emotion. The she-cat slowly got to her paws and pushed past him, her head down as she headed for the camp entrance. She paused to turn around and gave him a forced smile then fled camp, trying to hold back the tears that threatened to spill over.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 12th, 2016, 07:33 PM
"Owlscreech come back!" He called, but knew it was too late.

dino.
November 12th, 2016, 07:37 PM
Ravenpelt jerked awake at the sound of Falconpool's yowl. She was confused. Was he hurt? Then she remembered. Oh... that's why, she thought.

~Breadsticks~
November 12th, 2016, 07:37 PM
Owlscreech finally started to slow down and looked around, "Am I lost?" She whispered but shook her head and laid down on some large tree roots, her eyes sparkling with tears.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 12th, 2016, 07:39 PM
Falconpool closed his eyes. "I'm sorry." He said quietly before walking back into the den and laying beside his mate.

dino.
November 12th, 2016, 07:46 PM
"What happened? I heard you yowl, but..." Ravenpelt blinked sympathetically as she realized. "Oh. I'm sorry." She licked his ear and layed down again beside him.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 12th, 2016, 07:49 PM
"No, it's fine." He said, though it really wasn't. "I just need some time."

dino.
November 12th, 2016, 07:52 PM
She dipped her head, and then stood and walked out of the den. She walked out of the camp and tried to find Owlscreech. "Owlscreech? Where are you? Look, I'm sorry, ok? Just... yowl... or something to let me know where you are!"

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 12th, 2016, 07:53 PM
He closed his eyes and started crying.

dino.
November 12th, 2016, 08:00 PM
She spotted Owlscreech beside a tree and raced over to her. "Owlscreech? Are you ok?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 12th, 2016, 08:08 PM
(Bread went offline)

~Breadsticks~
November 12th, 2016, 09:12 PM
(I'm back now, should Owlscreech tell Ravenpelt about the kits?)
Owlscreech glanced over at Ravenpelt and sat up, shaking the dirt off her pelt and trying to blink away the tears. "Y-yeah.. I'm fine.." She whispered, staring down at her paws.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 12th, 2016, 09:14 PM
(Wait wot)

~Breadsticks~
November 12th, 2016, 09:16 PM
(Should Owlscreech tell Ravenpelt about the kits?)

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 12th, 2016, 09:26 PM
Ummmmm)

Bram246
November 12th, 2016, 09:29 PM
Berrypaw slept in a hollow tree.

~Breadsticks~
November 12th, 2016, 09:29 PM
......)

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 12th, 2016, 10:17 PM