PDA

View Full Version : Chatbox

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

NightWarrior4Life
June 18th, 2017, 08:47 AM
So it's gone now...and there was some random pretty bad Tetris game in its place...okay...

Hi

judas
June 18th, 2017, 08:50 AM
Happy Dantdm Day

Mango
June 18th, 2017, 12:00 PM
Soo... Are we suppose to treat this like a chat box or is it just randomly called chat box. Also if anyone can join me in Wildmoon's chatzy I'd appreciate it cuz I wanna chat with someone and the original WCO chat is physically dead...R.I.P luna's chat

NightWarrior4Life
June 18th, 2017, 01:41 PM
Soo... Are we suppose to treat this like a chat box or is it just randomly called chat box. Also if anyone can join me in Wildmoon's chatzy I'd appreciate it cuz I wanna chat with someone and the original WCO chat is physically dead...R.I.P luna's chat
Yeah this is just a thread for random chat and stuff like the old chatbox.

NightWarrior4Life
June 18th, 2017, 01:42 PM
Happy Dantdm Day
Whut? I like dantdm since when was there a dantdm day?!

NightWarrior4Life
June 18th, 2017, 01:43 PM
I literally cannot stand not having the chatbox...I keep forgetting it's gone...this is gonna take a while to get used to...

Mango
June 18th, 2017, 01:45 PM
I use the ones other members created.

dino.
June 18th, 2017, 01:48 PM
Wait, so the CBox is gone?!

Phoenix Flames
June 18th, 2017, 01:56 PM
Wait, so the CBox is gone?!
Yup. The Cbox is gone forever. It got removed today, though.

dino.
June 18th, 2017, 03:12 PM
Yup. The Cbox is gone forever. It got removed today, though.
Shoot, I really liked the thing

Phoenix Flames
June 18th, 2017, 03:55 PM
Shoot, I really liked the thing
Me too, sort of. I kinda would just stalk the Cbox posts.

Flowerjoy Is Everything
June 18th, 2017, 04:03 PM
*screams like a lunitic* HELLOOOOOOO!

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
June 18th, 2017, 08:36 PM
*A wild Sheldon appears*

judas
June 18th, 2017, 08:38 PM
Yep today at 2:00 DanTDM had a show in Durham ^^ I went to see it

NightWarrior4Life
June 19th, 2017, 10:08 AM
Yep today at 2:00 DanTDM had a show in Durham ^^ I went to see it
Ohhhh. Cool! Dantdm came on tour to where I live and we went to see the show. It's good. We have a signed copy of the book too. Unfortunately we didn't have V.I.P though do we didn't meet him but I made some fanart.

NightWarrior4Life
June 19th, 2017, 10:34 AM
I actually feel in a productive mood today...I'm gonna make charrie bios, I'm gonna finish off plots and make finders and maybe even a relationship and plot tracker!

But there's no way I'm gonna get all this done today...so let's just take it slow and start off with...bios, plots and finders...

NightWarrior4Life
June 22nd, 2017, 10:15 AM
Wow...WCO seems pretty much silent without the proper Cbox...

TheTalisman
June 22nd, 2017, 10:34 AM
TBH I never used the chatbox often since it kept telling me I wasn't logged in but I was...

Static
June 22nd, 2017, 05:10 PM
I never really used it much.
I'm so boooooored.I can't find a ro I like and nobody is posting in ones I'm in or created.I wish the chat box was here to help :(

Delta Reliant
June 22nd, 2017, 09:00 PM
Oh dear, why exactly was it removed? Sorry, i've been out of the loop...

I'm still here <3

Hawk
June 23rd, 2017, 02:03 AM

I'm still here <3

apparently it was removed because of everyone breaking rules in it, which I agree with

it still sucks tho, considering that's the only reason I get on this site anymore

NightWarrior4Life
June 23rd, 2017, 02:07 AM

I'm still here <3
Because there was too much drama and infringements going on

NightWarrior4Life
June 23rd, 2017, 02:11 AM
TBH I never used the chatbox often since it kept telling me I wasn't logged in but I was...
Actually that's because you needed to make a separate Cbox account. If you clicke on the "profile" button just under the "go" button it would take you to the cbox site where you could make your own cbox account but it had to be the same name or a similar name to your actual WCO account so the moderators could identify you easily in case they needed to contact you. And if it said you weren't logged in you needed to click "profile" again and put in the password for your cbox account. It's no use now, obviously, but I thought you might want to know.

NightWarrior4Life
June 23rd, 2017, 02:11 AM
I never really used it much.
I'm so boooooored.I can't find a ro I like and nobody is posting in ones I'm in or created.I wish the chat box was here to help :(
That's why this cbox is here!

Tundra
June 23rd, 2017, 05:01 AM
...What you talking about...?

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
June 23rd, 2017, 06:44 AM
...What you talking about...?
What do you mean?

Delta Reliant
June 23rd, 2017, 09:33 AM
I love how during school hours the site just dies XD

Good ol' WCO. Never change (actually do pls)

Mango
June 23rd, 2017, 09:46 AM
I had a weird dream where cats were fighting with war weapons. I'm still wondering how they pulls the trigger on the guns since they don't have thumbs.

NightWarrior4Life
June 23rd, 2017, 09:57 AM
I had a weird dream where cats were fighting with war weapons. I'm still wondering how they pulls the trigger on the guns since they don't have thumbs.
Well you don't exactly pull the trigger with your thumb...

Mango
June 23rd, 2017, 12:08 PM
Well you don't exactly pull the trigger with your thumb...
Yes, but paws can't exactly pull it

Momotaro
June 23rd, 2017, 12:09 PM
music I made; http://g.co/doodle/4gqb3y

Tundra
June 23rd, 2017, 12:18 PM
I don't even know anymore...

Static
June 23rd, 2017, 12:56 PM
Hi again everyone who missis the chat box :) what are we talking about?

Delta Reliant
June 23rd, 2017, 01:43 PM
RANDOM THING: does anybody know exactly how to put gifs in your sig? just found something funny i want to put it in.

Static
June 23rd, 2017, 02:22 PM
I don't know how.but Ifound a hhilarious picture making fun of my show so know I want to know how!tell me if u find out

wickedvirtues
June 23rd, 2017, 02:24 PM
I think you can do the same thing you do to change the name of links, the little earth that says Insert Link, and you can use it in ur signature.

Delta Reliant
June 23rd, 2017, 02:37 PM
Figured it out.
1. Find photo link (no saved files allowed)
2. Insert image in advanced chat thingy.
3. Enter link
4. Do a thing with the image
Example: mah sig.

Mango
June 23rd, 2017, 09:04 PM
Anyone know how to convince my parents to let me get a pet chameleon

Hopekit
June 23rd, 2017, 09:15 PM

Beg. It works for me....

NightWarrior4Life
June 24th, 2017, 03:01 AM
Keep asking but don't sound too annoying. Do loads and loads of research and write it down then make it into a little presentation in front of your parents to say "hey, I know all this stuff, I think I can be responsible and take care of one!" And tell them you'll pay with your pocket money/ your money.

Mango
June 24th, 2017, 10:02 AM
Danks btw its kinda redundant that someone with a username Chameleon wants a pet chameleon...right?

Delta Reliant
June 24th, 2017, 10:08 AM
Danks btw its kinda redundant that someone with a username Chameleon wants a pet chameleon...right?
Nupe. totally not.

Mango
June 24th, 2017, 10:13 AM
JellieDelly I'm kinda relived kinda not....

NightWarrior4Life
June 24th, 2017, 11:32 AM
What is going on here?!

Static
June 24th, 2017, 12:31 PM
What is going on here?!
Not really sure...I don'tthink anything bad though.

NightWarrior4Life
June 24th, 2017, 12:37 PM
So anyway guys I really really need some art. Please check out my "Need art" thread in the "visual arts" section and I made a post about which cats I desperately need art of. Thanks!

Static
June 24th, 2017, 12:47 PM
I did :)

NightWarrior4Life
June 24th, 2017, 12:48 PM
Also, I'd appreciate some people signing up for my plots and finders

Static
June 24th, 2017, 12:51 PM
I have lots of plots that need people...I have never really been successfullyin any of my threads eexcepts my dream clan and polar kit finder

NightWarrior4Life
June 25th, 2017, 02:30 AM
I have lots of plots that need people...I have never really been successfullyin any of my threads eexcepts my dream clan and polar kit finder
I would have said ask around in the chat but...there isn't one anymore...keep bumping your finders, that'll get them to show up on the latest threads part and some people are bound to notice them.

Mango
June 25th, 2017, 07:58 AM
I'll look at them RN

NightWarrior4Life
June 25th, 2017, 08:23 AM
Ty!

Mango
June 25th, 2017, 12:49 PM
EEK I applied for WCMC I hope I'm picked! Best of luck to all who applied though!

Static
June 25th, 2017, 12:51 PM
The only reason I applied for windclan medie apprintice is because Ilove medicine cats.iI don't really ever want to be a leader,though it wouldbe nice.best of luck to you to Chameleon

Mango
June 25th, 2017, 06:09 PM
The only reason I applied for windclan medie apprintice is because Ilove medicine cats.iI don't really ever want to be a leader,though it wouldbe nice.best of luck to you to Chameleon
That was my reasoning too..I've dreamed of being Medicine Cat for years actually the first time I applied was many years ago for Aurorasky of RC meddie apprentice that was like 3 years ago I think. Ive applied for Kestrelberries, Zerosight's, Geckoleaf's, Marshsnow's, Stormfur, and now Surgestorm's.

Static
June 25th, 2017, 06:11 PM
That was my reasoning too..I've dreamed of being Medicine Cat for years actually the first time I applied was many years ago for Aurorasky of RC meddie apprentice that was like 3 years ago I think. Ive applied for Kestrelberries, Zerosight's, Geckoleaf's, Marshsnow's, Stormfur, and now Surgestorm's.
Wow!this is only my third time applying for high tank I applied for shadow clan deputy but took down my fourm because medicine cat opened uo for zerisites apprintice and I didn't get that and now I applied for surgestorms.

Mango
June 25th, 2017, 06:16 PM
Wow!this is only my third time applying for high tank I applied for shadow clan deputy but took down my fourm because medicine cat opened uo for zerisites apprintice and I didn't get that and now I applied for surgestorms.
Yeah. I dunno why I wasn't picked I think it was because I had a bad reputation on the site chat when we had it. I caused alot of drama. I use to suck at forms and RPing cuz I use to Rp like this
Amberpaw: I think it's a good idea.
Which might explain why I wasn't picked the first time.

Static
June 25th, 2017, 06:17 PM
Yeah. I dunno why I wasn't picked I think it was because I had a bad reputation on the site chat when we had it. I caused alot of drama. I use to suck at forms and RPing cuz I use to Rp like this
Probably.good luck this time.

Mango
June 25th, 2017, 06:22 PM
Probably.good luck this time.
Good luck to you too..:o;):bouquetflowers:

Static
June 25th, 2017, 06:25 PM
Thanks.:D :flower1: :bouquet:

judas
June 25th, 2017, 06:35 PM
I made cheese cake for the first time~
This chat needed randomness :flower1:

Static
June 25th, 2017, 06:37 PM
:bunny: :D :( :hmm: :penguinsnuggle: :lovepoke: :balloon: :engagementring: :mad: :heart: emoji wave randomness?

NightWarrior4Life
June 26th, 2017, 02:12 AM
Omg same! I get pretty salty when it comes to HR applications tbh simply because I never get picked an I'm like "what am I doing wrong?!" But I am pretty hated on this site or at least I was...I caused a lot of drama in the chat cause I am the saltiest person you'll ever meet...then when someone else gets chosen I'm like well it's all the same people who usually get picked...and I now get kind of embarrassed to RP with more of the popular people on the site cause I'm pretty bad.

Also on WC med at it says "have faith in yourself!" No...I have absolutely no self confidence about this whatsoever hmm I dunno maybe it's cause I never even get noticed?!

Sorry this got a little salty but I relate to you so much chameleon

Static
June 26th, 2017, 09:01 AM
I'm living in the other RP section recently ever sense I made a active to of my favorite show and I joined a RP.haha :D

Mango
June 26th, 2017, 11:41 AM
Omg same! I get pretty salty when it comes to HR applications tbh simply because I never get picked an I'm like "what am I doing wrong?!" But I am pretty hated on this site or at least I was...I caused a lot of drama in the chat cause I am the saltiest person you'll ever meet...then when someone else gets chosen I'm like well it's all the same people who usually get picked...and I now get kind of embarrassed to RP with more of the popular people on the site cause I'm pretty bad.

Also on WC med at it says "have faith in yourself!" No...I have absolutely no self confidence about this whatsoever hmm I dunno maybe it's cause I never even get noticed?!

Sorry this got a little salty but I relate to you so much chameleon
No its fine. I totally relate to you, they always pick the popular and older members. I'm an older site member, but not popular.

NightWarrior4Life
June 27th, 2017, 12:07 PM
No its fine. I totally relate to you, they always pick the popular and older members. I'm an older site member, but not popular.
Now I'm gonna get salty again...
I was gonna apply for mini moderator to show them that I have changed and I can be responsible but then I see that...
You HAVE to have a Skype account to be a mini moderator and I don't have one or any other messaging site etc.

Now, I would've thought that, with WCO being a friendly and welcoming site open to all, It was easy for everyone to apply and had little requirements (cause not everyone is allowed social media etc. you know!) but...nooooooo...and I PMed and asked if there was any way around but there isn't so.. EHH GUESS NOT...GUESS THIS RESPONSIBLE AND BETTER LIFESTYLE...JUST...ISN'T FOR ME

Sorry I'm even getting a little hysterical...I've always wanted to be a HR or moderator or some important person around here but I guess that's never happening

Mango
June 27th, 2017, 12:12 PM
I was gonna apply for mini moderator to show them that I have changed and I can be responsible but then I see that...
You HAVE to have a Skype account to be a mini moderator and I don't have one or any other messaging site etc.

Now, I would've thought that, with WCO being a friendly and welcoming site open to all, It was easy for everyone to apply and had little requirements (cause not everyone is allowed social media etc. you know!) but...nooooooo...and I PMed and asked if there was any way around but there isn't so.. EHH GUESS NOT...GUESS THIS RESPONSIBLE AND BETTER LIFESTYLE...JUST...ISN'T FOR ME

Sorry I'm even getting a little hysterical...I've always wanted to be a HR or moderator or some important person around here but I guess that's never happening
Ye. I feel ya.

Momotaro
June 27th, 2017, 12:18 PM

Reality check; its not as its cracked up to be. I feel intensely stressed, yes its fun, but i have to make sure every post is perfect quality, post even when I'm not feeling it, and deal with the continuous, Can i be your apprentice?

Also, Belly-aching. Its annoying.

judas
June 27th, 2017, 03:03 PM
This is a nice chat box Sure it's not as active, but we can have fonts, colors, icons signatures 'n all the stuff the old one didn't. And we don't have to worry about the 'Someone made an account before me with the same name so I can't use the chat' Problem anymore
Memories~
Anywho anyone wanna roleplay I ish boredness.

Static
June 27th, 2017, 06:30 PM
BORED!!!

Fawn
June 27th, 2017, 10:58 PM
then when someone else gets chosen I'm like well it's all the same people who usually get picked...
would you mind elaborating on this? as per the high rank guidelines, nobody can have more than one rank at a time (rule became effective in november 2015) and there is a "cool down" timer in place to prevent someone from gaining a high rank directly after losing one.

thank you for thinking of wco as friendly and welcoming! we do try to make it as open to everyone as possible.

but i'd like to talk about the skype requirement since you're probably not the only one confused and/or upset by it. you might be wondering why we ask that all our staff have skype, a valid question to ponder, and the short version of it is that it's simply easier to use than on-site private messaging.

the longer version is as follows:
from 2013 to most of 2015, the staff did use on-site private messaging to communicate (using this term loosely) with each other. this fostered an environment where nobody was actually working together because it was easier to just do something than ask for input on what it was we were doing. this created a ton of confusion between staff members if, for example, someone messaged Staff Member 1 over something Staff Member 2 did. as unfortunate as it is to admit, this made it extremely easy for staff to target members and/or abuse their power because they weren't being "kept in check" by the others and could basically contact members in any way they wished -- now, we are always making decisions as a team, never separately to ensure unity between ourselves and fairness for the members. we get in serious trouble if non-warning, non-emergency infractions are done without gaining input, especially if it was the incorrect punishment to administer in that situation.
returning to the subject, our past communication was disjointed, perhaps close to nonexistent. sending messages on a site that would only push them if the page was refreshed was frustrating, and it took a very long time for "full staff" decisions to be completed, hence why it became standard to skip that process entirely.

skype doesn't force users to refresh in order to get messages because it's an application that, well, instantly sends them. it's a real-time messenger, therefore a conversation that used to take days to finish can be wrapped up in a matter of minutes. if we need to engage in a discussion, we can shoot each other a message and respond accordingly; the hassle of going to our inbox and typing out a message only to have it not delivered and read the second it's sent is eliminated.

having skype allows us not to be on wco every moment of the day (yet still be up to date on site affairs), and the mobile app has push notifications. instead of using the mail app or the wco website, we get alerts no matter where we are or what we're doing.

plus, skype prevents our inboxes from becoming flooded. this would be an issue with vbulletin since it creates a new message in the inbox every time one is delivered or sent, and in less than two years, we have generated over 75,000 messages in the staff room considering we use the chat daily. routine deleting would be a way to skirt the issue, but we rely on being able to go back to check on what we did in x situation or how we handled a specific problem, and deleting the messages would impede our ability to be consistent. like i stated earlier, we do try to be as fair as possible, and .. let's say a member curses on the forums. we can't give them a warning and give another user a suspension just because we don't recall what we did in the first case.

it's a minor thing, but it's less of an annoyance to add or remove people to chat rooms on skype too.

sorry about getting long winded, but that's why we use messaging apps instead of going on-site.

---

also, don't give up hope, and try to avoid falling into bitterness or self-pity because it will distract from using the site what it was meant for: roleplaying. having this in mind as your goal, instead of getting a staff position or a high rank, will help prevent feeling bad about yourself or your writing (which you shouldn't in the first place!!) -- most of the folks who are offered these things didn't set out with intentions of getting them.

additionally, the staff will be working on compiling a detailed post on the process of getting a high rank. recently we've realized there's a lot of people unsure of how it works. if you are one of these people, consider giving that post a read when it's available.

if you have other questions, i'll try to answer them here or in private messages, whichever you prefer.

NightWarrior4Life
June 28th, 2017, 02:07 AM
This is a nice chat box Sure it's not as active, but we can have fonts, colors, icons signatures 'n all the stuff the old one didn't. And we don't have to worry about the 'Someone made an account before me with the same name so I can't use the chat' Problem anymore
Memories~
Anywho anyone wanna roleplay I ish boredness.
True!

NightWarrior4Life
June 28th, 2017, 02:11 AM
would you mind elaborating on this? as per the high rank guidelines, nobody can have more than one rank at a time (rule became effective in november 2015) and there is a "cool down" timer in place to prevent someone from gaining a high rank directly after losing one.

thank you for thinking of wco as friendly and welcoming! we do try to make it as open to everyone as possible.

but i'd like to talk about the skype requirement since you're probably not the only one confused and/or upset by it. you might be wondering why we ask that all our staff have skype, a valid question to ponder, and the short version of it is that it's simply easier to use than on-site private messaging.

the longer version is as follows:
from 2013 to most of 2015, the staff did use on-site private messaging to communicate (using this term loosely) with each other. this fostered an environment where nobody was actually working together because it was easier to just do something than ask for input on what it was we were doing. this created a ton of confusion between staff members if, for example, someone messaged Staff Member 1 over something Staff Member 2 did. as unfortunate as it is to admit, this made it extremely easy for staff to target members and/or abuse their power because they weren't being "kept in check" by the others and could basically contact members in any way they wished -- now, we are always making decisions as a team, never separately to ensure unity between ourselves and fairness for the members. we get in serious trouble if non-warning, non-emergency infractions are done without gaining input, especially if it was the incorrect punishment to administer in that situation.
returning to the subject, our past communication was disjointed, perhaps close to nonexistent. sending messages on a site that would only push them if the page was refreshed was frustrating, and it took a very long time for "full staff" decisions to be completed, hence why it became standard to skip that process entirely.

skype doesn't force users to refresh in order to get messages because it's an application that, well, instantly sends them. it's a real-time messenger, therefore a conversation that used to take days to finish can be wrapped up in a matter of minutes. if we need to engage in a discussion, we can shoot each other a message and respond accordingly; the hassle of going to our inbox and typing out a message only to have it not delivered and read the second it's sent is eliminated.

having skype allows us not to be on wco every moment of the day (yet still be up to date on site affairs), and the mobile app has push notifications. instead of using the mail app or the wco website, we get alerts no matter where we are or what we're doing.

plus, skype prevents our inboxes from becoming flooded. this would be an issue with vbulletin since it creates a new message in the inbox every time one is delivered or sent, and in less than two years, we have generated over 75,000 messages in the staff room considering we use the chat daily. routine deleting would be a way to skirt the issue, but we rely on being able to go back to check on what we did in x situation or how we handled a specific problem, and deleting the messages would impede our ability to be consistent. like i stated earlier, we do try to be as fair as possible, and .. let's say a member curses on the forums. we can't give them a warning and give another user a suspension just because we don't recall what we did in the first case.

it's a minor thing, but it's less of an annoyance to add or remove people to chat rooms on skype too.

sorry about getting long winded, but that's why we use messaging apps instead of going on-site.

---

also, don't give up hope, and try to avoid falling into bitterness or self-pity because it will distract from using the site what it was meant for: roleplaying. having this in mind as your goal, instead of getting a staff position or a high rank, will help prevent feeling bad about yourself or your writing (which you shouldn't in the first place!!) -- most of the folks who are offered these things didn't set out with intentions of getting them.

additionally, the staff will be working on compiling a detailed post on the process of getting a high rank. recently we've realized there's a lot of people unsure of how it works. if you are one of these people, consider giving that post a read when it's available.

if you have other questions, i'll try to answer them here or in private messages, whichever you prefer.
Wow <3 thanks Raywood. You handled that really nicely...honestly, when I saw you'd posted I was scared and thought I'd gotten into trouble...but thanks for being a great staff member...I now understand that it's stressful and busy 24/7 for you guys and people causing drama makes it much worse...but you guys work so hard to make WCO a fun, exciting, happy place and it's awful to see people trying to ruin. I know this sounds cheesy but whatever...(and as someone who used to cause a bit of drama myself, I'm sorry, I apologise...)

Thank you WCO staff! X

BEAR.
June 28th, 2017, 03:27 AM
then when someone else gets chosen I'm like well it's all the same people who usually get picked...

NightWarrior4Life

think you missed this!

judas
June 28th, 2017, 08:59 AM
And that's another reason, we can make our post longer :bunny:

Mango
June 28th, 2017, 08:59 AM
OMG Luna posted on the on-site generalboard chat OwO!!! Dun worry Luna I lost it when Jingle visited an off-site chat or when Jingle confessed that she had the camera on during our Skype and was watching my ear the whole time.

NightWarrior4Life
June 28th, 2017, 09:38 AM
NightWarrior4Life

think you missed this!
Actually, I didn't quite mean it like that but I get it

NightWarrior4Life
June 28th, 2017, 11:57 AM
OMG Luna posted on the on-site generalboard chat OwO!!! Dun worry Luna I lost it when Jingle visited an off-site chat or when Jingle confessed that she had the camera on during our Skype and was watching my ear the whole time.
That's probably cause this is the most popular general board chat

Static
June 28th, 2017, 12:03 PM
Sup peeps :) how are y'all doing?what are ya talking about?
(Lazy chatting skills right now.Don't care about grammer)

NightWarrior4Life
June 28th, 2017, 12:04 PM
Reality check; its not as its cracked up to be. I feel intensely stressed, yes its fun, but i have to make sure every post is perfect quality, post even when I'm not feeling it, and deal with the continuous, Can i be your apprentice?

Also, Belly-aching. Its annoying.
I mean, I would offer to help but...I guess that's kind of your responsibility and you have to handle it yourself...

But even as a normal member I still feel pressure to post really long, literate...(what I call) good posts...especially if I'm RPing with some of the older popular members...I guess In a way I feel like I have to fit in to get somewhere around here or be a certain way...be better...be really good at things...but I never get to improve on my RPing skills because I never get to RP with more experienced members I usually RP with people on the same-ish boat as me or newer members...I mean and there's nothing wrong with newer less experienced members it's just that if I don't have longer posts to go off of or no example to copy and improve myself on then I'm gonna struggle...when RPing with HRs or longer RPers I like to try and keep up with them and type as many lines as they do so then that forces me to be creative and descriptive and think of more things to say...

NightWarrior4Life
June 28th, 2017, 12:04 PM
Sup peeps :) how are y'all doing?what are ya talking about?
(Lazy chatting skills right now.Don't care about grammer)
Hi

Static
June 28th, 2017, 05:06 PM
I hate when nobody post anything in the site.

Dust
June 28th, 2017, 11:23 PM
I mean, I would offer to help but...I guess that's kind of your responsibility and you have to handle it yourself...

But even as a normal member I still feel pressure to post really long, literate...(what I call) good posts...especially if I'm RPing with some of the older popular members...I guess In a way I feel like I have to fit in to get somewhere around here or be a certain way...be better...be really good at things...but I never get to improve on my RPing skills because I never get to RP with more experienced members I usually RP with people on the same-ish boat as me or newer members...I mean and there's nothing wrong with newer less experienced members it's just that if I don't have longer posts to go off of or no example to copy and improve myself on then I'm gonna struggle...when RPing with HRs or longer RPers I like to try and keep up with them and type as many lines as they do so then that forces me to be creative and descriptive and think of more things to say...

Don't force yourself to post as much, but always try to improve and become confident in your roleplay! Setting this positive example for newer/less-experienced members will help create a healthy environment and make them more confident as well.

I think the problem is people viewing these users as "popular" and of course in the literal sense they are popular, but by no means should you be intimidated to roleplay with them (although I find myself getting intimidated sometimes as well ^^; )! Most of them don't bite, just nibble c; Really though, all the HR/older members are super friendly and accommodating. Fitting in with a specific group will be your downfall, trust me, I tried when I first joined. Forcing yourself into a group that you are not a part of is super uncomfortable and honestly, just be yourself and the pieces will fall in place in time. You will also be your best and worst critic. Challenge yourself to improve! If you're roleplaying with a partner who doesn't give a lot of detail take it upon yourself to add it in. Visualize your setting, what your character is doing, their thoughts and reactions or actions to weather and nature or other characters. Keep in mind that sometimes too much detail can be just as bad as too little. It is possible to improve yourself even if you aren't necessarily roleplaying with an experienced member. Think of it this way as well, by adding this detail to your posts and becoming more confident in your roleplay, you are setting a positive and healthy example with the other person you're roleplaying with ^^.

NightWarrior4Life
June 29th, 2017, 02:03 AM
Don't force yourself to post as much, but always try to improve and become confident in your roleplay! Setting this positive example for newer/less-experienced members will help create a healthy environment and make them more confident as well.

I think the problem is people viewing these users as "popular" and of course in the literal sense they are popular, but by no means should you be intimidated to roleplay with them (although I find myself getting intimidated sometimes as well ^^; )! Most of them don't bite, just nibble c; Really though, all the HR/older members are super friendly and accommodating. Fitting in with a specific group will be your downfall, trust me, I tried when I first joined. Forcing yourself into a group that you are not a part of is super uncomfortable and honestly, just be yourself and the pieces will fall in place in time. You will also be your best and worst critic. Challenge yourself to improve! If you're roleplaying with a partner who doesn't give a lot of detail take it upon yourself to add it in. Visualize your setting, what your character is doing, their thoughts and reactions or actions to weather and nature or other characters. Keep in mind that sometimes too much detail can be just as bad as too little. It is possible to improve yourself even if you aren't necessarily roleplaying with an experienced member. Think of it this way as well, by adding this detail to your posts and becoming more confident in your roleplay, you are setting a positive and healthy example with the other person you're roleplaying with ^^.
Thing is though...I've noticed a lot of HRs barely post and some don't even come online everyday...they're PPD is usually at like 4.3 but I wanna change that...I am online every single day and while I don't post that much anymore (cause I'm not getting any replies) I want to have my PPD be much much higher than that...I'd be all over the main RPs if I was a HR but whatever people have their own opinions...

Dust
June 29th, 2017, 02:12 AM
Thing is though...I've noticed a lot of HRs barely post and some don't even come online everyday...they're PPD is usually at like 4.3 but I wanna change that...I am online every single day and while I don't post that much anymore (cause I'm not getting any replies) I want to have my PPD be much much higher than that...I'd be all over the main RPs if I was a HR but whatever people have their own opinions...

A lot of the HR's deal with personal life, but also post within the required post limit. Being online and posting everyday isn't the only way to earn a HR, but being involved with the community, being friendly, and various other factors come into play as well. Having a high rank can be very stressful, I'm sure most HR's can attest to this, and sometimes they just need to take a break and roleplay a different character which is understandable as I imagine a lot of people want to roleplay with HR's because they're HR's. Regardless, rather than worrying about getting a high rank, work on improving your typing style or post format! Confidence is key, don't let one failure drag you down, but rather learn from it ^^

Hawk
June 29th, 2017, 02:36 AM
Language is scary when over-analysed
Every word that I say seems far too contrived
What are your intentions? I'm ashamed by mine
When I'm thinking too much I realise I'm unkind

Pretend that I'm nicer than I'll ever be
I'm selfish and deluded, enjoy my hypocrisy
Complain that I'm bored, when being bored is a privilege
Act like I'm suffering, there's no suffering in this

First world problems, they breed in my head
Ethical contradictions between my actions and what I've said
I should just shut my mouth as evidence piles against me
That I am so much worse than I think, exposed as a phoney

I am -, I am -
Nah nah nuh nuh - -
I am -, I am -
Nah nah nuh nuh nuh nuh

Love this song

judas
June 29th, 2017, 09:44 AM
May I hop in?
It is hard to try and roleplay with Highranks and popular people, and most members get scared. I do, and every time I want to roleplay with someone I have a panic attack and freak out before even sending a PM. But they are really nice, -So I'm not even sure why I freak out-
But if you want
NightWarrior4Life
I have a idea
If you want, I could roleplay with you sometime. And since I am trying to expand my post as well, it might be a good idea to roleplay with someone of the same goal. That way you can get used to doing it with a -not as popular- Member and get used to writing long post. And you don't have to worry about typos, grammer and other mistakes.
And if you don't want to do that, {Which is 100 percent fine ^^} Writing stories about my characters helps me more.

NightWarrior4Life
June 29th, 2017, 09:46 AM
lololol im not an old member nor am i popular
also fennelnose is being retired and i'm quitting the site when they do so that's a big reason why i'm not active. im waiting for the shc/rc plot to take place to kill them off
i doubt that you were indirecting me but its nearly 3 am and im bored
Nah I wasn't really referring to you at all...

NightWarrior4Life
June 29th, 2017, 09:47 AM
May I hop in?
It is hard to try and roleplay with Highranks and popular people, and most members get scared. I do, and every time I want to roleplay with someone I have a panic attack and freak out before even sending a PM. But they are really nice, -So I'm not even sure why I freak out-
But if you want
NightWarrior4Life
I have a idea
If you want, I could roleplay with you sometime. And since I am trying to expand my post as well, it might be a good idea to roleplay with someone of the same goal. That way you can get used to doing it with a -not as popular- Member and get used to writing long post. And you don't have to worry about typos, grammer and other mistakes.
And if you don't want to do that, {Which is 100 percent fine ^^} Writing stories about my characters helps me more.
Okay...thanks

judas
June 29th, 2017, 09:49 AM
Okay...thanks
From a Personal stories work best for me, but the roleplaying does work also because you don't have to worry about to many cats. ^ ^

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
June 29th, 2017, 09:56 AM
would you mind elaborating on this? as per the high rank guidelines, nobody can have more than one rank at a time (rule became effective in november 2015)
I'm a little late on this, but this is just something random I wanted to ask. Does this mean that Derpple and Ashie had their HR's before then because if so, wow, that is a long time to have 2 leaders.

NightWarrior4Life
June 29th, 2017, 09:58 AM
I'm a little late on this, but this is just something random I wanted to ask. Does this mean that Derpple and Ashie had their HR's before then because if so, wow, that is a long time to have 2 leaders.
Yeah cause Zero to hero and Zerosight and Surgestorm as well

Fawn
June 29th, 2017, 10:00 AM
yes
dapplestar became a leader in 2013 and ashstar in 2014

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
June 29th, 2017, 10:02 AM
Holy cow! I didn't think it would have been that long!

NightWarrior4Life
June 29th, 2017, 10:04 AM
yes
dapplestar became a leader in 2013 and ashstar in 2014
What about Zerosight and Suregstorm?

Fawn
June 29th, 2017, 10:06 AM
What about Zerosight and Suregstorm?
maybe zerosight in 2014 and surgestorm in 2015?
that's probably a better question for Zero to Hero

NightWarrior4Life
June 29th, 2017, 10:11 AM
Hey I just thought about this recently...but what condition is my account/am I in? Like infractions wise etc. and how eligible am I for a HR or moderator etc.?

NightWarrior4Life
June 29th, 2017, 10:26 AM
Also, can I just say how much I love Ray and Luna's idea for PeachFuzz and Tinyfuzz...it's very interesting because I don't think there has ever been a character like them...

Zero
June 29th, 2017, 11:06 AM

I think so? I actually don't remember. ^.^" I know I got Surgestorm literally just before the rule change on two hrs

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
June 29th, 2017, 06:41 PM
Of course I get a new computer and the first thing I do is go to WCO

Mango
June 30th, 2017, 08:02 AM
EEEK!!! I FINALLY GOT CONTACTS IM SO HAPPY!!! but not from the black eye I got from pulling my lower lid down like 100 times in a day. LOL

judas
June 30th, 2017, 01:15 PM
EEEK!!! I FINALLY GOT CONTACTS IM SO HAPPY!!! but not from the black eye I got from pulling my lower lid down like 100 times in a day. LOL
Contacts are easy to put in of your used to them, when I first got them, I tried for like a hour to get them in.

Mango
June 30th, 2017, 01:39 PM
Contacts are easy to put in of your used to them, when I first got them, I tried for like a hour to get them in.
Yeah. My only prob is I tore one and have no replacements

judas
June 30th, 2017, 01:43 PM
Yeah. My only prob is I tore one and have no replacements
I use Daily contacts, they're disposable and feel clean since you don't keep reusing them. And If I tear them I have more.
The Problem for me is that they come out in the ocean. I went swimming the other day and they feel out. If I had only one kind that wouldn't be good.

Mango
June 30th, 2017, 01:45 PM
I use Daily contacts, they're disposable and feel clean since you don't keep reusing them. And If I tear them I have more.
The Problem for me is that they come out in the ocean. I went swimming the other day and they feel out. If I had only one kind that wouldn't be good.
I have one single pair of monthlies however I'm switch to the two-week kind soon

Thunder
June 30th, 2017, 02:38 PM
My dad finally let us take a break after eating lunch at 11:30 AM.

Mango
June 30th, 2017, 02:59 PM
My dad finally let us take a break after eating lunch at 11:30 AM.that's nice what were you doing in the morning

Gusty
June 30th, 2017, 06:55 PM
helloooo everybody ;w;

Xrisky
June 30th, 2017, 09:22 PM
uwu A chatbox???

NightWarrior4Life
July 1st, 2017, 06:12 AM
helloooo everybody ;w;
Hey gust!

NightWarrior4Life
July 1st, 2017, 06:13 AM
uwu A chatbox???
Yep. I made this one because the old one (which was run by the site) was removed recently due to drama and trouble etc.
But welcome!!!:happycat:

Momotaro
July 1st, 2017, 06:24 AM
flops.

Mango
July 1st, 2017, 09:49 AM
Ours is better than the staffs.

Momotaro
July 1st, 2017, 09:54 AM
Ours is better than the staffs.
Eh, equal.

meraki
July 1st, 2017, 10:33 AM
so ive decided to stay! i was considering leaving wco but i decided against it. ill try my best to be as active as possible <3

Momotaro
July 1st, 2017, 11:14 AM
so ive decided to stay! i was considering leaving wco but i decided against it. ill try my best to be as active as possible <3
Yay!
Its good to see some Nice people staying / Coming back.

NightWarrior4Life
July 1st, 2017, 12:24 PM
Wow...why were you gonna leave?!

NightWarrior4Life
July 1st, 2017, 12:26 PM
Do you guys know that feeling when you really want something and you're excited about getting it then you get it but you kind of get bored of it within like 5 minutes and then you feel guilty and bad cause you wasted time and money for it and you can't take it back...or when you just feel guilty about something for some reason...dunno unless it's my hormones making me feel sad etc.
Oh well it'll probably be better at another time...maybe I am just not in the mood right now...

Xrisky
July 1st, 2017, 02:24 PM
Yep. I made this one because the old one (which was run by the site) was removed recently due to drama and trouble etc.
But welcome!!!:happycat:
Darn! I missed it. I bet ir would've been easier than this too!

meraki
July 1st, 2017, 02:54 PM
Wow...why were you gonna leave?!
idk, i've just been on here for ages and i got a little bored, but now im fine! my 2 year mark is coming up soon too haha

Violetkit
July 1st, 2017, 03:17 PM
why did it get removed?

judas
July 1st, 2017, 05:38 PM
why did it get removed?
People were breaking rules, Causing Drama, and just abusing the chat.

Static
July 1st, 2017, 05:49 PM
I never used chat box much because it was hard to just jump into a conversation.

judas
July 1st, 2017, 06:40 PM
I know this may be random, But does anyone have an Anime I could watch?
I'm looking for an anime to watch but I can find any that are appropriate I guess?

Dust
July 1st, 2017, 08:22 PM
I know this may be random, But does anyone have an Anime I could watch?
I'm looking for an anime to watch but I can find any that are appropriate I guess?

Depends, what have you already watched?

judas
July 1st, 2017, 08:26 PM
Depends, what have you already watched?
Oh dear um
Fairytail
Gargantia
Moonphase
SAO
Ghost Hunt
Vampire Knight
Silverspoon
Full metal alchemist
Snow White with The red Hair
Erased
Attack on Titan
Full metal alchemist: Brotherhood
Blue Exorcist

Dust
July 1st, 2017, 08:42 PM
Oh dear um
Fairytail
Gargantia
Moonphase
SAO
Ghost Hunt
Vampire Knight
Silverspoon
Full metal alchemist
Snow White with The red Hair
Erased
Attack on Titan
Full metal alchemist: Brotherhood
Blue Exorcist

Oh! Ok, so a few of my favorites are (my number one being) Wolfs rain (which is a bit graphic as far as blood goes), Future Diaries, as well as Mob psycho 100

judas
July 1st, 2017, 08:45 PM
Oh! Ok, so a few of my favorites are (my number one being) Wolfs rain (which is a bit graphic as far as blood goes), Future Diaries, as well as Mob psycho 100
Yeah Blood and Gore aren't a big problem for me
I was reading about Future Diaries, maybe I'll try it. Thanks Dust!

Dust
July 1st, 2017, 08:52 PM
Yeah Blood and Gore aren't a big problem for me
I was reading about Future Diaries, maybe I'll try it. Thanks Dust!

Np! Those are the only ones I can think of right now, but I'll let you know if I think of any o:

NightWarrior4Life
July 2nd, 2017, 01:38 AM
Np! Those are the only ones I can think of right now, but I'll let you know if I think of any o:
Maybe you'd like Tokyo ghoul?

Dust
July 2nd, 2017, 01:48 AM
Maybe you'd like Tokyo ghoul?

I enjoyed the first few episodes, but Tokyo Ghoul wasn't for me ^^

NightWarrior4Life
July 2nd, 2017, 10:07 AM
Is it just me or is WCO really quiet today?

Tigress
July 2nd, 2017, 05:30 PM
Hi guys

Seraphon
July 2nd, 2017, 05:36 PM
Hi, I never even got to use the chat box before it left XD!

Mango
July 3rd, 2017, 12:01 PM
Ugh. .second time getting heat exhaustion...

Delta Reliant
July 3rd, 2017, 12:04 PM
Without the chat box this site is always quiet...

Though i understand why it was butchered now.

Many people were breaking the rules without even noticing it (Even though i followed the rules like a religion; sometimes i even broke them)

NightWarrior4Life
July 3rd, 2017, 12:12 PM
Without the chat box this site is always quiet...

Though i understand why it was butchered now.

Many people were breaking the rules without even noticing it (Even though i followed the rules like a religion; sometimes i even broke them)
I broke them a lot TBH but I'm much better now. I had a litter of 6 kits (cause at the time I didn't realise you were only allowed a max of 5) but no one knew cause everytime they asked I said one of them was born a moon after in another litter XD

Delta Reliant
July 3rd, 2017, 12:18 PM
I broke them a lot TBH but I'm much better now. I had a litter of 6 kits (cause at the time I didn't realise you were only allowed a max of 5) but no one knew cause everytime they asked I said one of them was born a moon after in another litter XD
WHAT? xD

Static
July 3rd, 2017, 12:22 PM
Sup?:D what are we doing?
(I like this chat box better because it is so much easier to jump into a conversation.The other one,I felt kinda ignored...this is probably irelevent.)

Delta Reliant
July 3rd, 2017, 12:28 PM
Sup?:D what are we doing?
(I like this chat box better because it is so much easier to jump into a conversation.The other one,I felt kinda ignored...this is probably irelevent.)
IT AIN'T IRRELEVANT! On the older chatbox; if nobody you knew was on... it was almost impossible to talk to someone sooooooooooooooo

Yeah.

Momotaro
July 3rd, 2017, 12:30 PM
IT AIN'T IRRELEVANT! On the older chatbox; if nobody you knew was on... it was almost impossible to talk to someone sooooooooooooooo

Yeah.
Heyo

NightWarrior4Life
July 3rd, 2017, 12:32 PM
WHAT? xD
I mean, I still have that litter now but they're all grown up and have their own families and I'm even considering killing a couple of them off but I dunno

Delta Reliant
July 3rd, 2017, 12:36 PM
Heyo
I mean, I still have that litter now but they're all grown up and have their own families and I'm even considering killing a couple of them off but I dunno
Hi.

Killing charries is your decision though, But it is nice that they all have grown up and achieved some goals in life though. Seems pretty good.

(I tend to not rp in the main rps tho. Personal decision.)

Static
July 3rd, 2017, 12:39 PM

Yeah.

Hi.

Killing charries is your decision though, But it is nice that they all have grown up and achieved some goals in life though. Seems pretty good.

(I tend to not rp in the main rps tho. Personal decision.)
Yhea.I know!and I also live in the other RP section,mostly because nobody ever ask to RP with me in the main section.:)

Delta Reliant
July 3rd, 2017, 12:41 PM
Yhea.I know!and I also live in the other RP section,mostly because nobody ever ask to RP with me in the main section.:)
(I do it for that reason; and cause i feel like an alien in the main section. I don't even know half of what's going on xD)
(Other and fanclans is for me.)

Snowy The Warrior Cat
July 3rd, 2017, 12:58 PM
Hello everyone , Alright ?

judas
July 3rd, 2017, 01:00 PM
(I do it for that reason; and cause i feel like an alien in the main section. I don't even know half of what's going on xD)
(Other and fanclans is for me.)
:lovepoke: Nuuuuuuuuuuuu

Delta Reliant
July 3rd, 2017, 01:02 PM
:lovepoke: Nuuuuuuuuuuuu
IT'S BEEN MONTHS SINCE I REPLIED ON LE MAINS

What'd you expect? xD

judas
July 3rd, 2017, 01:04 PM
IT'S BEEN MONTHS SINCE I REPLIED ON LE MAINS

What'd you expect? xD
Oh come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Mains aren't that bad Love it can be funnn I'm always to scared to do other roleplays though

Delta Reliant
July 3rd, 2017, 01:10 PM
Oh come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Mains aren't that bad Love it can be funnn I'm always to scared to do other roleplays though
Other roleplays are fun and you rarely have to try and figure out everything that happened in the mains!

Fanclans are by far my fav tho

judas
July 3rd, 2017, 01:11 PM
Other roleplays are fun and you rarely have to try and figure out everything that happened in the mains!

Fanclans are by far my fav tho
They're scary

Delta Reliant
July 3rd, 2017, 01:19 PM
They're scary
You just gotta give em' a chance...

And before you say; i already tried the mains and didn't like em' xD

judas
July 3rd, 2017, 01:21 PM
You just gotta give em' a chance...

And before you say; i already tried the mains and didn't like em' xD
I tried the other roleplays and they be scary

Mango
July 3rd, 2017, 05:04 PM
Moonfur
I don't like the Other RP's either. I've tried them but they just aren't well made.

judas
July 3rd, 2017, 05:34 PM
The Fuzz Family is huge now omg

Dust
July 3rd, 2017, 06:36 PM
I need to see the family tree ,,,

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
July 3rd, 2017, 07:32 PM
Moonfur
I don't like the Other RP's either. I've tried them but they just aren't well made.
It just depends on the rp, as not all of them in the other section are poorly made

Mango
July 3rd, 2017, 09:23 PM
It just depends on the rp, as not all of them in the other section are poorly made
True dat.

judas
July 3rd, 2017, 09:57 PM
I need to see the family tree ,,,
Cedar has 7 children
Poor thing XD

Dust
July 3rd, 2017, 10:26 PM
Cedar has 7 children
Poor thing XD

xD She doesn't mind, it's for the greater good o: plus more things she can boast about,, LIKE HER 7 CHILDREN

judas
July 3rd, 2017, 10:28 PM
xD She doesn't mind, it's for the greater good o: plus more things she can boast about,, LIKE HER 7 CHILDREN
I can just Imagine her talking to all the other queens. "Uh yeah, I have 7 children.
TOP THAT"

Mango
July 4th, 2017, 10:29 AM
Wait-- I thought the site rule was five children per litter. Was it changed?!

Imagine if one of the EE leaders was named Nightnight. That sooo...should have happened. I hope Luna sees this.

NightWarrior4Life
July 4th, 2017, 10:31 AM
Wait-- I thought the sight rule was five children per litter. Was it changed?
No it's still the same but I used to have a litter of 6. We're talking about the many kits we have.

NightWarrior4Life
July 4th, 2017, 10:32 AM
I can just Imagine her talking to all the other queens. "Uh yeah, I have 7 children.
TOP THAT"
Actually, I can top that...I have queens that are going to end up having like 10+ children...

NightWarrior4Life
July 4th, 2017, 10:33 AM
I have cats that have like 10+ kits...so umm yeah how's that for boasting? XD

Mango
July 4th, 2017, 10:42 AM
Me: All my queens have five kits. And no second litter.

NightWarrior4Life
July 4th, 2017, 10:45 AM
Me: All my queens have five kits. And no second litter.
Wow you like to keep families small then I guess...but I suppose if those 5 kits go on to have another 5 kits of their own and so on...you'd have a pretty thick family tree on your hands...

Mango
July 4th, 2017, 10:55 AM
Wow you like to keep families small then I guess...but I suppose if those 5 kits go on to have another 5 kits of their own and so on...you'd have a pretty thick family tree on your hands...
Ye. I dunno cuz I loose connection and forget who RP's them I only know the one kit I know

NightWarrior4Life
July 4th, 2017, 10:57 AM
Ye. I dunno cuz I loose connection and forget who RP's them I only know the one kit I know
Lol you ought to join one of my challenges with that many kits!

Mango
July 4th, 2017, 10:58 AM
Lol you ought to join one of my challenges with that many kits!
Challenges? What kind of challenge...

NightWarrior4Life
July 4th, 2017, 11:05 AM
Challenges? What kind of challenge...
Oh I have a whole poll/thread on it. I decide to make up like challenges (Kind of like the 100 baby challenge) where I have different categories and I start off with 1 or two cats with the name. (For example, if I was doing an elements challenge I would start off with, I dunno, Firekit, paw etc. then Firekit would get a mate and have Waterkit, Groundkit and Airkit. Except you would just keep going until you've named a kit after every single thing you possibly can in that category. So if I was doing a plant or animal challenge I'd have to name cats after every single plant or animal in the entire universe (except for fictional like unicorns and dragons etc.)) but I can link you to it if you like? I have some finders too if you wanna sign up...
(Smh shameful self promotion)

Mango
July 4th, 2017, 11:08 AM
Oh I have a whole poll/thread on it. I decide to make up like challenges (Kind of like the 100 baby challenge) where I have different categories and I start off with 1 or two cats with the name. (For example, if I was doing an elements challenge I would start off with, I dunno, Firekit, paw etc. then Firekit would get a mate and have Waterkit, Groundkit and Airkit. Except you would just keep going until you've named a kit after every single thing you possibly can in that category. So if I was doing a plant or animal challenge I'd have to name cats after every single plant or animal in the entire universe (except for fictional like unicorns and dragons etc.)) but I can link you to it if you like? I have some finders too if you wanna sign up...
(Smh shameful self promotion)
That sounds fun does the mate have to have a name like that?

NightWarrior4Life
July 4th, 2017, 11:14 AM
That sounds fun does the mate have to have a name like that?
No. I mean they can but they don't have to. That's how I tell who is part of the family and who isn't (if that kind of makes sense) or who are the challenge kits born and who aren't.

Mango
July 4th, 2017, 11:17 AM
No. I mean they can but they don't have to. That's how I tell who is part of the family and who isn't (if that kind of makes sense) or who are the challenge kits born and who aren't.
I'm in. Does the starting mother have to have a name that's in the theme?

NightWarrior4Life
July 4th, 2017, 11:20 AM
I'm in. Does the starting mother have to have a name that's in the theme?
Nope. (I mean if they're birthing the starting kits then no. Cause someone needs to birth the kits but you can if you want.) once I've done the challenge I'm either gonna kill off a few or get them adopted. I'll always have finders up so if anyone wants to RP the kits that would be a great help!

Mango
July 4th, 2017, 11:21 AM
Nope. (I mean if they're birthing the starting kits then no. Cause someone needs to birth the kits but you can if you want.) once I've done the challenge I'm either gonna kill off a few or get them adopted. I'll always have finders up so if anyone wants to RP the kits that would be a great help!
Can I get the link?

NightWarrior4Life
July 4th, 2017, 11:28 AM
Can I get the link?
Here's the chemical challenge finder: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4615&page=2

And the poll: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4094

judas
July 4th, 2017, 12:16 PM
How do you have a cat with 100 kits? If you have to wait 2 Months and have full litters of 5, you would have to have at least 20 litters

Mango
July 4th, 2017, 12:32 PM
How do you have a cat with 100 kits? If you have to wait 2 Months and have full litters of 5, you would have to have at least 20 litters
*shrug*

NightWarrior4Life
July 4th, 2017, 12:53 PM
Exactly...that's why it's a challenge...

judas
July 4th, 2017, 03:50 PM
Exactly...that's why it's a challenge...
Your cat will be reallllllyyyy old by the end of that :/
And, are you okay?

Dust
July 4th, 2017, 05:29 PM
Lets do some math then B)

TL;DR: This cat is literal d u s t

A female cat reaches sexual maturity at 6 months which converted in moons is about 6 moons, so apprentice aged. This can be extremely harmful to the cat and will cause growing/health issues. For the sake of following warrior cats lore and real life, say your character waits until about 18 moons (About a year - 2 years old) before she decides she wants kits. Said character is pregnant for 2 moons/months (roughly 35 days) before she gives birth to a litter of 5 and we'll say she waits 6 moons to watch her kits turn into apprentices. She is now 26 moons old and right off the bat decides she wants more.

2 moons later and here comes 5 more kits. 28 moons old, 10 kits, and another 6 moons of waiting. It was predetermined that there would be 20 litters to reach 100 so lets keep going.

34 moons, 2 moons pregnant, 36 moons, 15 kits, wait another 6.

42 moons, 2 moons pregnant, 44 moons, 20 kits, wait another 6.

50 moons, 2 moons pregnant, 52 moons, 25 kits, wait another 6.

58 moons, 2 moons pregnant, 60 moons, 30 kits, wait another 6.

66 moons, 2 moons pregnant, 68 moons, 35 kits, wait another 6.

74 moons, 2 moons pregnant, 76 moons, 40 kits, wait another 6.

82 moons, 2 moons pregnant, 84 moons, 45 kits, wait another 6.

90 moons, 2 moons pregnant, 92 moons, 50 kits. Ok so we have reached the half way point in kits. The queen would be about 8-9 years old at this point, so it still is possible, but could cause health complications. I could keep going, but using the pattern to predict, the cat would be about.... 184 moons give or take. 184 moons is about 15 years so that's one olddddd cat.

In the warrior cats realm, there is some suspension of disbelief, but it can only go so far >> Also, if looking at warriors universe and real life, a feral cat would only live upwards of 10 or so years, let alone 15,
but to each their own xD

Mango
July 4th, 2017, 05:29 PM
I Rp the mother

NightWarrior4Life
July 5th, 2017, 02:15 AM
Your cat will be reallllllyyyy old by the end of that :/
And, are you okay?
Yeah we'll try have loads of kits while they can then when they are too old, the kits take over and then those kits take over and so on so it makes the challenge move along a little quicker. Also, I am fine, why do you ask?

judas
July 5th, 2017, 07:24 AM
Yeah we'll try have loads of kits while they can then when they are too old, the kits take over and then those kits take over and so on so it makes the challenge move along a little quicker. Also, I am fine, why do you ask?
Ah that makes since
--
I haven't talked/seen you in a while

NightWarrior4Life
July 5th, 2017, 10:48 AM
Ah that makes since
--
I haven't talked/seen you in a while
Yeah lol and oh well thanks, I'm good.

Mango
July 5th, 2017, 11:58 AM
Ugh I hate when you have a mate finder up and no one reads the big red letters that say that your not looking for kits...

Static
July 5th, 2017, 12:57 PM
Guess ill come back after maintenance.

Momotaro
July 5th, 2017, 02:22 PM
oooooohhhh Allegiences!

Rivergold
July 5th, 2017, 03:22 PM
Guys what if WCO was like SAO....

Static
July 5th, 2017, 03:24 PM
Guys what if WCO was like SAO....
If you could play as the charecter,like move around and stuff,I would be fine with being trapped inside of the game.If you said what was happening,I would die.

Rivergold
July 5th, 2017, 03:39 PM
If you could play as the charecter,like move around and stuff,I would be fine with being trapped inside of the game.If you said what was happening,I would die.
I am making this an rp.

Static
July 5th, 2017, 03:43 PM
I am making this an rp.
A Sao RP or one where u are trapped in wco?either way,IM JOINING!!!!!!

Rivergold
July 5th, 2017, 03:50 PM
A Sao RP or one where u are trapped in wco?either way,IM JOINING!!!!!!
It's gonna basically be like SAO, but it's Warriors.
...Undetermined on getting trapped.

Besides, I already made a "trapped in WCO rp" It's called Picturesque Chaos. And you are your Profile pic.

Static
July 5th, 2017, 03:55 PM
It's gonna basically be like SAO, but it's Warriors.
...Undetermined on getting trapped.

Besides, I already made a "trapped in WCO rp" It's called Picturesque Chaos. And you are your Profile pic.
Can't do it then cause my profile pic is killua Frome hxh and not a cat.

Rivergold
July 5th, 2017, 04:20 PM
Can't do it then cause my profile pic is killua Frome hxh and not a cat.
YOu can. We've got A human guy, an angel, and A dog demon anime character. You'd fit right in.

Oh, and the thread's done. Here:
http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=310616#post310616

Mango
July 6th, 2017, 07:31 AM
My profile pic wouldn't lol its words and something even I don't know what it is...

NightWarrior4Life
July 6th, 2017, 10:21 AM
So are you guys gonna submit your cats for the allegiances?

Momotaro
July 6th, 2017, 10:26 AM
ill submit my mains

fresh
July 6th, 2017, 10:26 AM
Yep
A few of em, at least.

NightWarrior4Life
July 6th, 2017, 10:40 AM
I'll try and do all of them if I can. That way I suppose if people are looking they may check out your character and it'll help bring in people for your finders for family etc. so that's one perk

Mango
July 6th, 2017, 10:59 AM
I'm sumbitting a few of them...I've only submitted one...Rasberrybubble partially because she's on Halestar's patrol... I only submit warriors anyhow...I still need to submit
TC
Peachrain

RC
Cloudsky

WC
Yewclaw
Quailheart

SKC
Cucumberpickle
Fennelheart

judas
July 6th, 2017, 06:12 PM
I got a new 447 Page book
Its really tall n heavy

Seraphon
July 6th, 2017, 06:32 PM
Does anybody want to rp in the main clans?

Mango
July 7th, 2017, 10:58 AM
Does anybody want to rp in the main clans?
I'm open in all clans.
I have no kits as of now however; but soon I will... I have warriors and apprentices.

Seraphon
July 7th, 2017, 11:01 AM
I'm open in all clans.
I have no kits as of now however; but soon I will... I have warriors and apprentices.
What clan, who, and when do you wanna RP?

Mango
July 7th, 2017, 11:03 AM
What clan, who, and when do you wanna RP?
Hmm...depends who you have. I have tons of apprentices in TC all she-cats, two new warriors in WC tom and she-cat siblings, a warrior she-cat in RC, two apprentice brothers in SHC open, two warriors in SKC a tom and a she-cat. And I can RP now.

Seraphon
July 7th, 2017, 11:14 AM
Hmm...depends who you have. I have tons of apprentices in TC all she-cats, two new warriors in WC tom and she-cat siblings, a warrior she-cat in RC, two apprentice brothers in SHC open, two warriors in SKC a tom and a she-cat. And I can RP now.
Shinekit(female)
Cherrykit(female)

Hollydawn(female)
Mudnose(male WIP)

Graykit(male)
Beekit(female)
Mintbreeze(male WIP)
Applebloom(female WIP I haven't copied down her info yet)
Heatherwhisker(female)

Lynxpaw(female)
Branchpaw(male)
Moontail(male)
Suntail(male)
Nightsky(male)

Brokendawn(male WIP)

Those are all the cats I have.

Mango
July 7th, 2017, 11:19 AM
Shinekit(female)
Cherrykit(female)

Hollydawn(female)
Mudnose(male WIP)

Graykit(male)
Beekit(female)
Mintbreeze(male WIP)
Applebloom(female WIP I haven't copied down her info yet)
Heatherwhisker(female)

Lynxpaw(female)
Branchpaw(male)
Moontail(male)
Suntail(male)
Nightsky(male)

Brokendawn(male WIP)

Those are all the cats I have.
Lynxpaw could RP with my Elmpaw in the Shadowclan clearing

Seraphon
July 7th, 2017, 11:21 AM
Lynxpaw could RP with my Elmpaw in the Shadowclan clearing
Sure is Elmpaw male or female and are you gonna start or do you want me to start?

Mango
July 7th, 2017, 11:35 AM
Sure is Elmpaw male or female and are you gonna start or do you want me to start?
Elmpaw is a tom and can you start I'm a little busy.

Seraphon
July 7th, 2017, 11:36 AM
Elmpaw is a tom and can you start I'm a little busy.
Sure! If you have any more info on Elmpaw can you plz give it to me, I'm just curious?

Mango
July 7th, 2017, 06:35 PM
Sure! If you have any more info on Elmpaw can you plz give it to me, I'm just curious?
He's quite pensive and not hyper-active... when he was a kit he refused to leave the nursery until he was about 4 moons old...

Seraphon
July 7th, 2017, 06:39 PM
He's quite pensive and not hyper-active... when he was a kit he refused to leave the nursery until he was about 4 moons old...
Does he have a love interest yet bc if not then there is Lynxpaw...

Mango
July 8th, 2017, 11:35 AM
Does he have a love interest yet bc if not then there is Lynxpaw...
He doesn't yet...most apprentices are weirded out at how he doesn't get excited at things like learning a new thing.

Seraphon
July 8th, 2017, 02:13 PM
He doesn't yet...most apprentices are weirded out at how he doesn't get excited at things like learning a new thing.
So ther IS Lynxpaw :3

NightWarrior4Life
July 9th, 2017, 10:03 AM
Hi

Seraphon
July 9th, 2017, 10:57 AM
Hi
Hi!

Mango
July 10th, 2017, 10:50 AM
Hi!
Hi (English)
Hola (Spanish)
Hello (English)
Hasta Manana (Spanish)
Hasta Luego (Spanish)
Bonjour (french)
Neho (Chinese)
Sup (English slang)

Seraphon
July 10th, 2017, 02:16 PM
Hi (English)
Hola (Spanish)
Hello (English)
Hasta Manana (Spanish)
Hasta Luego (Spanish)
Bonjour (french)
Neho (Chinese)
Sup (English slang)
XD*is dying of laughter*

Mango
July 10th, 2017, 02:17 PM
XD*is dying of laughter*
Olleh (piglatin also)

Seraphon
July 10th, 2017, 02:20 PM
Olleh (piglatin also)
*and finally dies of laughter*

Nico, nico, Ni!
July 10th, 2017, 02:21 PM
Cash me ouwside how bow dat

(Street accent)

judas
July 10th, 2017, 02:22 PM
Oh dear what did I miss

Mango
July 10th, 2017, 02:27 PM
Oh dear what did I miss
Read. I'm funny. Really. Trust me. You can believe me. *has on a distrustful face*

judas
July 10th, 2017, 02:30 PM
Read. I'm funny. Really. Trust me. You can believe me. *has on a distrustful face*
Kon'nichiwa
*Dies*

mapledash
July 10th, 2017, 06:40 PM
HI EVERYONE :D I missed y'all.

Mango
July 10th, 2017, 06:42 PM
HI EVERYONE :D I missed y'all.
OMIGOSH MAPLE THE MAN WHO DIDN'T KNOW THAT MAPLEDASH IS A MLP THING WHO HAS EITHER BROWN OR RED HAIR I forget IS IT REALLY YOU OR IS IT A HACKER ON YOUR ACCOUNT!!! (Also are you going to be active now and like RPing, cuz you, Jingle, Fenic, and yes....Luna are the the only awesome RPer's I know who are approachable aka like the 5-100,000,000,000 paragraphs I may have exaggerated a little on the extent of zeros...*shrug*)

mapledash
July 10th, 2017, 06:43 PM
Unfortunately not xS not yet. I plan on doing so, but I don't have the mood to go back to roleplaying actively here.

Mango
July 11th, 2017, 07:32 AM
Aww...drat$...(wut I do s with a $)

NightWarrior4Life
July 11th, 2017, 11:53 AM
Guys I'm really confused...I got a message from WCO staff saying I posted sexual content but I don't know what I did and I can't message them back. I'm not sure which lost it was so I was wondering if someone could show it to me?

judas
July 11th, 2017, 12:07 PM
Guys I'm really confused...I got a message from WCO staff saying I posted sexual content but I don't know what I did and I can't message them back. I'm not sure which lost it was so I was wondering if someone could show it to me?
I would say PM The staff in a different PM And ask them to explain. The content would have been deleted by now I think

NightWarrior4Life
July 11th, 2017, 12:09 PM
I would say PM The staff in a different PM And ask them to explain. The content would have been deleted by now I think
But that's the thing it doesn't look like any of my stuff has been deleted...I looked through some stuff but the posts I thought it would be didn't seem to be the one they were referring to (at least I don't think for now)

Dust
July 11th, 2017, 12:36 PM
But that's the thing it doesn't look like any of my stuff has been deleted...I looked through some stuff but the posts I thought it would be didn't seem to be the one they were referring to (at least I don't think for now)

I'd agree with Moon. Try PMing at least two of them to see if you can figure it out.

Clover
July 11th, 2017, 01:31 PM
moooo

Dust
July 11th, 2017, 03:09 PM
Baa?

Mango
July 12th, 2017, 10:40 AM
Thank god for google translate when your talking to someone in another languge.

Static
July 12th, 2017, 10:50 AM
Thank god for google translate when your talking to someone in another languge.
Why?did u talk to someone who spoke a diffrent language?

Mango
July 12th, 2017, 10:51 AM
Why?did u talk to someone who spoke a diffrent language?
I took a dare to go on a spanish speaking chatbox for a month and I only have taken Spanish 1 and like I am talking to strangers in Spanish and most of them only know Spanish or it's there first language.

Static
July 12th, 2017, 10:53 AM
I took a dare to go on a spanish speaking chatbox for a month and I only have taken Spanish 1 and like I am talking to strangers in Spanish and most of them only know Spanish or it's there first language.
I would never be able to do that.

Mango
July 12th, 2017, 10:55 AM
I would never be able to do that.
That's when Google Translate comes in typing in one end in spanish then what I want to say on the other end I can read it in english then and respond in spanish

Static
July 12th, 2017, 10:58 AM
That's when Google Translate comes in typing in one end in spanish then what I want to say on the other end I can read it in english then and respond in spanish
Yhea I know.But I still would hate to do it.

Mango
July 12th, 2017, 10:59 AM
Yhea I know.But I still would hate to do it.
Uhuh hour a day....

Static
July 12th, 2017, 11:01 AM
Uhuh hour a day....
Wow.Atleast you can learn how to speak Spanish :)

Mango
July 12th, 2017, 11:07 AM
Wow.Atleast you can learn how to speak Spanish :)
Yup.

Mango
July 14th, 2017, 11:11 AM
Nuu.... My parents r taking my iPad to get it repaired and I have to use my iPod...

fallepoch
July 14th, 2017, 06:53 PM
would anybody want to roleplay ? i want to roleplay with someone but im kind of tired and i don't want to take the time to make any finders ( is that what they're called ? finders ? ) for my characters (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8732) right now .

Mango
July 17th, 2017, 10:08 AM
would anybody want to roleplay ? i want to roleplay with someone but im kind of tired and i don't want to take the time to make any finders ( is that what they're called ? finders ? ) for my characters (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8732) right now .
My apprentice Dungpaw of Shadowclan could Rp with Ceaderpaw. Dungpaw's pretty out there like her, mixed with a little depression. He also looks ugly aka huge patches of fur missing one eye bulging both eyes don't move together, ragged fur where he has it, chubby...which might explain the name some...

Gusty
July 17th, 2017, 10:03 PM
[[ Wyldfire

I wanted to send a PM to you, but for some reason it's not letting me. Might be because I'm on mobile right now ;m; so I hope you don't mind if I post here.

https://m.imgur.com/a/g59EU This is what Halite looks like; he's basically a gray tomcat with a patch of darker gray on his chest and tail-tip. Yes, in this drawing I have awful shading. His eyes are a darkish aqua blue. And yep, you can draw him!]]

fallepoch
July 18th, 2017, 11:31 AM
My apprentice Dungpaw of Shadowclan could Rp with Ceaderpaw. Dungpaw's pretty out there like her, mixed with a little depression. He also looks ugly aka huge patches of fur missing one eye bulging both eyes don't move together, ragged fur where he has it, chubby...which might explain the name some...
sorry i didn't see this earlier ;; ive been busy , i'm open to rp whenever you are !