PDA

View Full Version : Poppykit (Shadowclan) friends and mother needed.

Plus_Rabbit
November 5th, 2016, 07:21 PM
This is my charrie Poppykit(stats below). He is looking for a foster mother and some friends. If interested in rping with him as a friend or his foster mom please leave a short description of the character and sample of you roleplaying the character. You can rp with him once I accept you. Thanks😌😌

Name: Poppykit (Poppyflame)
Sex: Tom
Fur texture: Clean soft bouncy fur
Fur color: Medium taupe with dark chocolate brown ears and paws
Eyes: Expressive mahogany brown eyes with eyelashes as dark as soot against his fair colored pelt
Body type: a squishy yet firm body like a newly bought pillow
Body features: long muscular legs, short black claws and a thick flexible whip like tail.
Personality: Curious and Calculating. He is devoted to the things he loves, is hardworking and is always loyal to his friends. His weaknesses are that he tends to be easily annoyed and jealous. He is also a but arrogant and cocky at times and likes to pick fight with other toms.

Clan: Shadowclan
Mentor:
Apprentice:
Friendships:
Guardian(Foster Mom): Looking for one.
Parents: Lion(Father) and Snow(Mother) Both are deceased
Siblings:
Crush:
My beloved mate:
My wonderful kits:
Enemy(ies):

Starfall
November 6th, 2016, 12:00 AM
Sootkit could be a brother
He's a dark grey tom with a black forehead and back and has golden eyes.

RP example: sootkit sat near the entrance of the nursery, his golden eyes focused on the other kits that were rolling around in the dirt. The young tom twiched his whiskers and looked around, seeing if there was something else he could do other than rough house.

Then as for a foster mother um....I may have a foster father for you if that'll work

Then for friends I have dewpaw and brokenpaw

RP example: dewpaw quickly trotted after brokenpaw, the she cat sighed and glared at her friend as the other apprentice grinned at the light grey she cat. The black and white tom then dashed out of the tunnel that led to the clan territory laughing as dewpaw yelled and ran after the tom.

Honeykit
November 6th, 2016, 05:45 AM
Name: SeaSun
Sex: She-cat
Fur texture:Thick soft fur
Fur color: Light taupe with Orange tabby streaks. White muzzle and white line around eyes. Paws are white.
Eyes: Deep ocean blue eyes with white eyelashes that are barely visible.
Body type: a strong lightly muscled body
Body features: long muscular legs, long white claws and a fluffy tail with little maneuverability.
Personality: Calculating yet bubbly, though that doesn't stop her from being a hard working mom. She tends to be a annoyed easily though. She is kind and sweet but a touch arrogant at times though.
Role Wanted: Mom
lil' bit o' Roleplay: Seasun padded out of the camp and into the sea tainted pines. the fresh smell reawakened her senses and she dashed to her favorite spot. A rocky outcropping jutted out in front of her. She slowed down walking towards it until she had a beautiful view of the sea below her. A huge cliff dropped down to dizzying depths below her but all she looked at was the enchanting sunrise.
Other: I would need a mate.....

MaskedBandits
November 6th, 2016, 06:46 AM
Name: Mulberrykit
Looks/Perso: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/album.php?albumid=61&pictureid=476
RP Sample: (Stolen from the ShC Territory) Mulberrykit was soon up to her shoulders in water, and she still wasn't close enough to reach Frogkit. How long can he hold on for? I can't reach him, or pull him out! She knew she'd never be able to get him out of the splashing current on her own, and desperately looked around. Pine trees... leaves... dirt... sticks...wait! Mulberrykit glanced around, Hoping to find a stick she could carry. When she did she splashed out if the water and grabbed it in her jaws, pulling it towards her friend. "Frogkit! Frogkit, if you can hear me grab onto the stick!"
Role Applying For: Probably just a neural, but if they like each other friends? (And if you're up for it, when they became apprentices she could crush on him?)
Other: Nupe! But she's in a roleplay right now, if you want to RP then I'lll send you a PM when she's available!

Plus_Rabbit
November 6th, 2016, 10:11 AM
Name: Mulberrykit
Looks/Perso: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/album.php?albumid=61&pictureid=476
RP Sample: (Stolen from the ShC Territory) Mulberrykit was soon up to her shoulders in water, and she still wasn't close enough to reach Frogkit. How long can he hold on for? I can't reach him, or pull him out! She knew she'd never be able to get him out of the splashing current on her own, and desperately looked around. Pine trees... leaves... dirt... sticks...wait! Mulberrykit glanced around, Hoping to find a stick she could carry. When she did she splashed out if the water and grabbed it in her jaws, pulling it towards her friend. "Frogkit! Frogkit, if you can hear me grab onto the stick!"
Role Applying For: Probably just a neural, but if they like each other friends? (And if you're up for it, when they became apprentices she could crush on him?)
Other: Nupe! But she's in a roleplay right now, if you want to RP then I'lll send you a PM when she's available!

Ok yeah that sounds a-okay, just let me know when you're ready to rp together.

Plus_Rabbit
November 6th, 2016, 10:15 AM
Name: SeaSun
Sex: She-cat
Fur texture:Thick soft fur
Fur color: Light taupe with Orange tabby streaks. White muzzle and white line around eyes. Paws are white.
Eyes: Deep ocean blue eyes with white eyelashes that are barely visible.
Body type: a strong lightly muscled body
Body features: long muscular legs, long white claws and a fluffy tail with little maneuverability.
Personality: Calculating yet bubbly, though that doesn't stop her from being a hard working mom. She tends to be a annoyed easily though. She is kind and sweet but a touch arrogant at times though.
Role Wanted: Mom
lil' bit o' Roleplay: Seasun padded out of the camp and into the sea tainted pines. the fresh smell reawakened her senses and she dashed to her favorite spot. A rocky outcropping jutted out in front of her. She slowed down walking towards it until she had a beautiful view of the sea below her. A huge cliff dropped down to dizzying depths below her but all she looked at was the enchanting sunrise.
Other: I would need a mate.....

Thanks for applying you have been accepted as his mother. Btw Starfall says they have a father they can play as so would that be ok with you?

Plus_Rabbit
November 6th, 2016, 10:19 AM
Sootkit could be a brother
He's a dark grey tom with a black forehead and back and has golden eyes.

RP example: sootkit sat near the entrance of the nursery, his golden eyes focused on the other kits that were rolling around in the dirt. The young tom twiched his whiskers and looked around, seeing if there was something else he could do other than rough house.

Then as for a foster mother um....I may have a foster father for you if that'll work

Then for friends I have dewpaw and brokenpaw

RP example: dewpaw quickly trotted after brokenpaw, the she cat sighed and glared at her friend as the other apprentice grinned at the light grey she cat. The black and white tom then dashed out of the tunnel that led to the clan territory laughing as dewpaw yelled and ran after the tom.

Sootkit, Dewpaw and Brokenpaw have all been accepted. I need to get a confirm yes from his foster mother tho to see if she is cool with you playing her mate c: thx for applying

Starfall
November 6th, 2016, 10:48 AM
Of course happy to help

MaskedBandits
November 6th, 2016, 12:44 PM
Ok yeah that sounds a-okay, just let me know when you're ready to rp together.

Ok, thanks! :ringbounce:

Plus_Rabbit
November 6th, 2016, 01:18 PM
Of course happy to help

Would you like to start rping :) ?

Starfall
November 6th, 2016, 03:10 PM
Would you like to start rping :) ?

Sure :D

Plus_Rabbit
November 6th, 2016, 03:13 PM
Alright well I'm new here so are we supposed to rp in this thread or make a new one for the rp?

Starfall
November 6th, 2016, 08:20 PM
Alright well I'm new here so are we supposed to rp in this thread or make a new one for the rp?

Goodness gracious sorry it took so long to reply, you go to the fourms and look for shadowclan then you can post in the clearing since you're a kit. I'll post first.

Silhouettes
November 7th, 2016, 07:16 PM
Name: Ravenkit
Fur color: Midnight black fur with a splash of white on chest and dark gray tail tip
Personality: Calm and quiet, though can be "sparky" at times.
Role: Nuetral or possibly friend
Roleplay: She walked across the Shadowclan camp, her sleek fur shining in the moonlight. The air was crisp and warm among the pines. Her paws hit the dew covered grass and felt good on her pads.

Plus_Rabbit
November 8th, 2016, 03:34 AM
Name: Ravenkit
Fur color: Midnight black fur with a splash of white on chest and dark gray tail tip
Personality: Calm and quiet, though can be "sparky" at times.
Role: Nuetral or possibly friend
Roleplay: She walked across the Shadowclan camp, her sleek fur shining in the moonlight. The air was crisp and warm among the pines. Her paws hit the dew covered grass and felt good on her pads.
Accepted :) ill be posting in the Shadowclan clearing

Plus_Rabbit
November 8th, 2016, 03:35 AM
Goodness gracious sorry it took so long to reply, you go to the fourms and look for shadowclan then you can post in the clearing since you're a kit. I'll post first.

Ok I'll go post there c: thanks