PDA

View Full Version : Ms.Winter's Home for Cat People

Pages : [1] 2

SkyHeart
November 5th, 2016, 06:47 PM
Cat people... BECAUSE WHY NOT? XDDDD

There was a young girl named Winter, who was considered an outsider to many. Because of this, she felt that nobody liked her. Winter thought she'd never find true love... That is until something happened one day. She met a boy that she had never seen before. He was so mysterious and cute, she thought that he wouldn't ever talk to her. Turns out that he did, and a love sparked between them. Nothing could separate them. The boy eventually revealed to Winter that he wasn't just a normal boy. He was a cat boy. His species wasn't really familiar to most, but based on their history with humans, they weren't a safe species according to what those who knew about them. Cat people were dangerous on Earth, and if a human ever saw one, they'd be killed on the spot. The cat boy warned Winter not to tell anyone, or else he could get killed. For months, the couple was safe from the hunters, until one killed Winter's love when he had shown his true form. Ever since that day, Winter had known so much about Cat People and hunters, that she wanted to keep the survivors safe. Eventually, she met some more Cat People who were in hiding(And some other rare hybrids) and let them move with her to a large mansion that was far from civilization, with plenty of room to roam without any hunters coming to kill them. The mansion had so much room to offer to those who hid from the shadows. From that moment on, Winter welcomed Cat People into her home to keep them safe. This has been going on for years, and even if it feels safe, there are still hunters who roam the world, tracking down and killing off the species one by one. You never know when they may discover Winter's home for Cat People.

So basically it's a special home for all kinds of Cat People! Though it is super rare for a hybrid of a different species to wander into the area. There will be an unlimited amount of Cat People and hunters, but only a few special hybrids (Like wolf hybrids. I might only want 5.)

Form:
Name:
Hunter or Cat Person/Hybrid?:
If a Cat Person, what type are you? (Ex. Winged Cat Person):
Looks:
Personality:
Power(s):
Crush:
Other:
Questions:

My form is coming soon! :3

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 07:01 PM
Name: Jasmine Tortishell
Hunter or Cat Person/Hybrid?: Cat person
If a Cat Person, what type are you? (Ex. Winged Cat Person): Regular cat
Looks: dark brown tabby, dark brown eyes, plain clothes
Personality: quiet ,observant, friendly
Power(s): Controlling and summoning ice
Crush:Open
Other: None
Questions: LGBT allowed?

Hallowed Echo
November 5th, 2016, 07:04 PM
Name: Jesse/ Spark
Hunter or Cat Person/Hybrid?: Wolf Hybrid/ Hunter
Looks: Black hair with blue eyes. His ears, and tail are sliver with black tips./ Blonde hair with sparkling green eyes.
Personality: Protective, Friendly, Gentle/ Cold, Harsh, Deadly
Power(s): Fire Manipulation/ None
Crush: Open/ Open
Other: No
Questions: No

:blue:
November 5th, 2016, 07:08 PM
(( Save me a hybrid spot I need to do some stuff ))

aleka!
November 5th, 2016, 07:13 PM
Wait, so the cat people can shift from a regular cat to human? Or is it human to cat hybrid?

November 5th, 2016, 07:15 PM
Name: Tyler

Hunter or Cat Person/Hybrid?: Fox Hybrid

If a Cat Person, what type are you? (Ex. Winged Cat Person): N/A

Looks: http://data.whicdn.com/images/24408503/tumblr_m0h3hn7RGT1qbe0f0o1_500_large.jpg

Personality: TBRP

Power(s): Summoning weapons from thin air and making plants grow at will

Crush: Open

Questions: None

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 07:18 PM
Name:Katie
Hunter or Cat Person/Hybrid?:Fox Hybrid
Looks:Tall,reddish-brown hair,wears galaxy hoodie and jeans,dark red fox ears and tail.
Personality:friendly,geek,likes to talk about characters from video games.
Power(s):water manipulation.
Crush:Jesse
Other:nope.
Questions:nope.

Hallowed Echo
November 5th, 2016, 07:30 PM
Name:Katie
Hunter or Cat Person/Hybrid?:Fox Hybrid
Looks:Tall,reddish-brown hair,wears galaxy hoodie and jeans,dark red fox ears and tail.
Personality:friendly,geek,likes to talk about characters from video games.
Power(s):water manipulation.
Crush:Jesse
Other:nope.
Questions:nope.

(Your crush is fine with me.)

SkyHeart
November 5th, 2016, 07:33 PM
(All accepted! I believe there are 2 spots for the other hybrids left! And yes, it is allowed :3 And Cat People can't naturally hide their ears and stuff, but they can try and hide them. They can become cats as well.)

aleka!
November 5th, 2016, 07:40 PM
Name: Elm
Hunter or Cat Person/Hybrid?: Cat person
If a Cat Person, what type are you? (Ex. Winged Cat Person): Regular
Looks: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=4809510
Personality: TBRP'ed
Power(s): none
Crush:Open
Questions: Did I do this right? I felt like I did it wrong somehow x3

SkyHeart
November 5th, 2016, 07:48 PM
Name: Kitty//Winter

Hunter or Cat Person/Hybrid?: Cat People//Just a normal human

If a Cat Person, what type are you? (Ex. Winged Cat Person): Winged Cat Person//N/A

Looks: Kitty is small in height with light brown hair that goes down to the middle of her back and light brown eyes. She also has light brown cat ears and tail. Kitty wears a small turquoise bow in her hair with matching sneakers and a turquoise tank top that has thick straps and ruffles on the top portion. She also wears jeans and has white wings. She also is a fluffy white cat with brown eyes when she's in her cat form.//Winter is skinny, average height, and has pale skin with black hair that goes to her shoulders. She has calm silver/ black eyes filled with sorrow and kindness and wears a dark navy blue trench coat with black buttons, pants, and boots.

Personality: Both TBRPED

Power(s): Can transform into her cat form, has extra agility, size shifting, can fly, and can go into dreams and partially control them.//N/A

Crush: Both open!

Other: Nu

Questions: NUH

(And chu did evuryting right :3 Accepted!)

SkyHeart
November 5th, 2016, 11:10 PM
(We can start now :3) Winter sat down on a bench outside on a calm and beautiful morning, her eyes staring into the distance as she felt the gentle breeze blow past her. She sat back, thinking about her love like always.//Kitty was up in her room, hovering in the air as she eagerly played her video game, buttons being presses rapidly as the cat girl's eyes were glued to the screen, knowing that she was close to beating the game. "Come on..." Kitty told herself, not wanting to lose hope. For a period of time, she had a difficult time beating the final level, but she got further today. As she neared the entrance to the final boss, Kitty flew closer to the TV, her eyes widening with excitement as her ears and tail perked up. "Almost there!" Kitty exclaimed.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 11:14 PM
Katie was playing against Kitty in the other room."No you're not!" She said competitively. She loved video games and paying against people in them.Her red ears twitched as her character started winning against Kitty.

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 02:33 AM
Jasmine was laying on a bench outside playing a video game. She didn't play against anyone but knew there were other players at the house. Finishing a level turn her character back to a the level to see if she missed anything.

November 6th, 2016, 03:52 AM
Tyler was up in a tree, a book pressed onto her lap, she seemed glued to the pages, her white hair somewhat messy, she blinked sleepiness away from her eyes, telling herself not to fall asleep, as she had snuck out the night before, and she didn't think she was supposed to do that, her Amber eyes looking around now, as they had been glued away from the book

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 04:00 AM
Saving and turning off her game Jasmine stretched. She sat up and looked through her bag. She pulled out a bottle of water and container with nachos. She opened the container and ate.

Empress Of Evil
November 6th, 2016, 04:03 AM
Name: Amara
Hunter or Cat Person/Hybrid: Cat person
If a Cat Person, what type are you?: Winged
Looks: Amara is tall for her age with blonde hair. She has black ears and a black tail.
Personality: TBRP'ed
Power(s): She can read others minds, walk in dreams, telekenisis
Crush: None
Other: Nup
Questions: Nup

~Vixen~
November 6th, 2016, 06:54 AM
Name: rosie
Hunter or Cat Person/Hybrid?: CAT PERSON
If a Cat Person, what type are you? (Ex. Winged Cat Person): elemental?
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/38/5b/50/385b5062ea950abc4d428a23482be6fa.jpg
Personality: sweet loving loves all people super energetic
Power(s): element control
Crush: open
Other: cookies
Questions: HI

SkyHeart
November 6th, 2016, 07:34 AM
(ALL ARE ACCEPTED! X3) Kitty growled as she noticed that Katie was beating her. She was determined to win. Kitty continued to control her character, but her whole mind was glued to the screen. She hoped that she could win, but it was tough beating Katie, since she was so good at it.//Winter noticed how far up the sun was in the sky and pulled up her right sleeve to look down at her watch. She hopped up from the bench in surprise, realizing that it was already time for breakfast. "I wonder if anyone made their own breakfast today..." Winter asked herself as she entered the house and into the kitchen, preparing to make some breakfast for the hybrids.

November 6th, 2016, 07:40 AM
Tyler leaned back in the tree, and she looked down, then jumped, hitting the ground with no pain whatsoever, she smiled, and tucked her book under her arm, looking around, before beginning to walk, one of her ears twitching

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 07:45 AM
(ALL ARE ACCEPTED! X3) Kitty growled as she noticed that Katie was beating her. She was determined to win. Kitty continued to control her character, but her whole mind was glued to the screen. She hoped that she could win, but it was tough beating Katie, since she was so good at it.//Winter noticed how far up the sun was in the sky and pulled up her right sleeve to look down at her watch. She hopped up from the bench in surprise, realizing that it was already time for breakfast. "I wonder if anyone made their own breakfast today..." Winter asked herself as she entered the house and into the kitchen, preparing to make some breakfast for the hybrids.
"Hey Kitty!Guess who's winning?" Katie called out in an sing-song voice.She liked winning in video games,as she was very bad at sports,and an lot of other things.

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 07:46 AM
Jasmine finished her food and put the empty container and her game back in bag. She put her bag over her shoulder and walked to see if anyone was around.

SkyHeart
November 6th, 2016, 07:59 AM
Kitty groaned with loss as she saw that Katie won. She flew down and onto her bed, lying down on it with her wings and arms spreaded out. "I lost again..." The cat girl sighed, flattening her ears and looking at Katie. "How are you so good at this game?" She asked with a small laugh.//As the food was cooking, Winter went back and forth, making sure that the food was perfect while setting up the long table.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 08:01 AM
Kitty groaned with loss as she saw that Katie won. She flew down and onto her bed, lying down on it with her wings and arms spreaded out. "I lost again..." The cat girl sighed, flattening her ears and looking at Katie. "How are you so good at this game?" She asked with a small laugh.//As the food was cooking, Winter went back and forth, making sure that the food was perfect while setting up the long table.
"Practice!"Katie stated,though she didn't actually know how she was so good at the game.Her red fox ears twitched.

SkyHeart
November 6th, 2016, 08:23 AM
"I guess I'll have to practice more then!" Kitty smiled. She sat up on her bed as she perked up at the scent of food. She grinned and hovered into the air. "Breakfast!" Kitty exclaimed and with a burst of speed, she flew out of the room and down the stairs.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 08:25 AM
"I guess I'll have to practice more then!" Kitty smiled. She sat up on her bed as she perked up at the scent of food. She grinned and hovered into the air. "Breakfast!" Kitty exclaimed and with a burst of speed, she flew out of the room and down the stairs.
Katie summoned a bit of water,and sat on top of it while it floated with her on it to the kitchen."That's fun." She said,laughing an bit.

SkyHeart
November 6th, 2016, 08:39 AM
Kitty nodded and laughed a little as she landed on the ground and walked to the dining room, her eyes widening at the food. Her ears and tail twitched as she folded her wings, her mouth watering. Kitty saw Ms. Winter had finished setting up the table before looking up at Kitty and Katie with a warm smile. "Good morning girls! You two are early!" She smiled.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 08:40 AM
Kitty nodded and laughed a little as she landed on the ground and walked to the dining room, her eyes widening at the food. Her ears and tail twitched as she folded her wings, her mouth watering. Kitty saw Ms. Winter had finished setting up the table before looking up at Kitty and Katie with a warm smile. "Good morning girls! You two are early!" She smiled.
"Hi!" Katie said,making the water go back to where she had gotten it.

SkyHeart
November 6th, 2016, 08:55 AM
"Good morning!" Kitty smiled. Ms. Winter gestured the two to the table. "You may sit anywhere you like. There's plenty to choose from! Just don't eat the food that the others will have!" She said. Kitty nodded and at on a chair with a plate that had a pancake. With a smile, she put some syrup over it and set it up before eating it.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 08:57 AM
"Good morning!" Kitty smiled. Ms. Winter gestured the two to the table. "You may sit anywhere you like. There's plenty to choose from! Just don't eat the food that the others will have!" She said. Kitty nodded and at on a chair with a plate that had a pancake. With a smile, she put some syrup over it and set it up before eating it.
Katie sat down next to where she knew Jesse would sit.She put some butter and syrup on her pancakes.

SkyHeart
November 6th, 2016, 09:10 AM
"Do you know when the others are coming?" Ms. Winter asked, looking out the door. "I don't want their food getting cold..." She sighed.//Kitty looked at the woman and shook her head. "No, but this food is great!" She exclaimed.//Ms. Winter smiled. "Thank you!" She said.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 09:15 AM
"Do you know when the others are coming?" Ms. Winter asked, looking out the door. "I don't want their food getting cold..." She sighed.//Kitty looked at the woman and shook her head. "No, but this food is great!" She exclaimed.//Ms. Winter smiled. "Thank you!" She said.
"I hope Jesse gets here soon..." Katie said quietly,cutting her pancakes.

SkyHeart
November 6th, 2016, 09:23 AM
Kitty nodded. "I better check for any hunters." Winter said, getting worried. "Don't be so scared!" Hunters never come over here!" Kitty told her. "Someday, they may come. You'll never know." Winter said as she approached the door. "Once you girls are done eating, you can practice using your powers or something." She told the two and went outside.

~Vixen~
November 6th, 2016, 09:30 AM
rosie ran about quickly becoming bored she took a running start and flew into the air she dove and landed silently behind kitty " BOO!" She yelled " can i have a piggy back ride " she asked blinking her big blue eyes hopefully

SkyHeart
November 6th, 2016, 09:40 AM
Kitty yowled as Rosie scared her, causing the cat girl to jump out of her seat and fall to the floor, transforming into her cat form in the process. She flattened her ears for a few seconds before looking at her. "Maybe... but you're kind of heavy..." Kitty responded.

~Vixen~
November 6th, 2016, 09:43 AM
im only 60 pounds i lost a few pounds and i got rid of weights on my back!" she said " finnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee should i use air to make me weightless?" she asked suddenly floating into the air " see im to light now " she laughed a spike of water splashing up next to her she held onto the water as it turned to ice she held onto it as not to float away

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 09:45 AM
Katie made the water disappear."Heh...what are you gonna do now?" Katie questioned.

~Vixen~
November 6th, 2016, 09:49 AM
float away" she responed floating through the air the she smiled and let the air let her go she came tumbling down to earth she landed on her feet then let the air pick her up again " or this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " SPLASHING WATER ON HER a hard heavy rock apperered in front of her she held onto it and sat down stapping herself down with a rope

SkyHeart
November 6th, 2016, 10:00 AM
Kitty laughed. "We should take this outside!" She told the two. "Ms.Winter wouldn't like seeing a mess around here." She added as she transformed back to her normal self. Kitty looked at the door with a grin. "Race you outside!" She exclaimed and flew towards the door.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 10:02 AM
float away" she responed floating through the air the she smiled and let the air let her go she came tumbling down to earth she landed on her feet then let the air pick her up again " or this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " SPLASHING WATER ON HER a hard heavy rock apperered in front of her she held onto it and sat down stapping herself down with a rope
"You do know that I also control water,right?" Katie said,making an pool of water appear behind Rosie.

SkyHeart
November 6th, 2016, 10:29 AM
Kitty flew out the door and landed on the grass, folding her wings before glancing at the door. She cupped her hands around her mouth and shouted, "Come on guys!"

November 6th, 2016, 10:41 AM
Tyler looked around, she was alone, like most if the time, she sighed, her ear flicking as she started to walk, pulling her jacket close to herself as a chill ran up her spine, eyes calmly looking around

SkyHeart
November 6th, 2016, 10:57 AM
Kitty noticed Tyler with a smile and waved. "Hey Tyler! Aren't you gonna go eat breakfast?" She asked her, slightly titling her head.

November 6th, 2016, 11:05 AM
Tyler looked up, "O-Oh?" She smiled, "I wasn't planning on it, I'm not very hungry" she shrugged, though this had been almost the third week she had gone without breakfast and lunch, a small smile on the teen's face

SkyHeart
November 6th, 2016, 11:21 AM
Kitty sighed, feeling worried for Tyler. "Okay... But just remember that Ms. Winter doesn't like anyone starving!" She told her. The cat girl looked a the door, feeling a little impatient as she saw that nobody was coming out. "I guess I'm going to have to practice alone..." Kitty sighed once more.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 11:22 AM
Kitty sighed, feeling worried for Tyler. "Okay... But just remember that Ms. Winter doesn't like anyone starving!" She told her. The cat girl looked a the door, feeling a little impatient as she saw that nobody was coming out. "I guess I'm going to have to practice alone..." Kitty sighed once more.
Katie followed,after putting Rosie in an water bubble."Hi!" She said,her tail twirling.She brushed her red hair out of her eyes.

SkyHeart
November 6th, 2016, 11:34 AM
Kitty laughed at the sight."Are you guys ready?" She asked them and looked around, seeing that Ms.Winter was nowhere to be found. "Where could she be?" She thought to herself.//Winter had already checked around and saw that there were no hunters. She looked at the flowers with a smile, seeing how pretty and colorful they were.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 11:35 AM
Kitty laughed at the sight."Are you guys ready?" She asked them and looked around, seeing that Ms.Winter was nowhere to be found. "Where could she be?" She thought to herself.//Winter had already checked around and saw that there were no hunters. She looked at the flowers with a smile, seeing how pretty and colorful they were.
"Yea." Katie said,smiling.

November 6th, 2016, 11:54 AM
"I understand" Tyler said calmly, she had been mostly anti-social since she had arrived, not knowing how to control her powers and nearly suffocating a kid on the first day, she gritted her teeth, over time, she had gotten used to it, but she didn't eat most of the time, other hybrids needed the food more than she did, her hail flicking back and forth as she took a few steps

rubinaito
November 6th, 2016, 12:08 PM
Name: Adriana MacBlain -+- Aria Tessa
Hunter or Cat Person/Hybrid?: Red-Wolf Hybrid -+- Cat Person
If a Cat Person, what type are you? (Ex. Winged Cat Person): Winged - Angel wings with a galaxy pattern.
Looks: Red hair, green eyes -+- White and black hair, purple eyes.
Personality: Tbrp
Power(s): Fire -+- Water
Crush: Open -+- N/A
Other: No
Questions: No

SkyHeart
November 6th, 2016, 01:28 PM
(Accepted!) "Let's begin then!" Kitty smiled, jumping up a long distance and doing a flip before unfolding her wings and hovering in the air.//Winter calmly walked back to the mansion and smiled at the girls. "I'm happy to see that most of you are awake!" She said.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 01:51 PM
(Accepted!) "Let's begin then!" Kitty smiled, jumping up a long distance and doing a flip before unfolding her wings and hovering in the air.//Winter calmly walked back to the mansion and smiled at the girls. "I'm happy to see that most of you are awake!" She said.
Katie sat down,her legs folded.An large poll of water appeared underneath her.The water began to float up into the air.

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 01:58 PM
Jasmine spotted the others training as she walked around. She sat at a tree and watched them.

SkyHeart
November 6th, 2016, 02:16 PM
Kitty landed on a tree branch and began hopping from branch to branch. She was a little sad that she wasn't born with an Elemental power like most of the hybrids, but she thought that her powers were pretty decent.

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 02:18 PM
Jasmine flicked the leaves off her as she looked up at the trees.

November 6th, 2016, 03:15 PM
Tyler almost stumbled onto the girls, she gritted her teeth, taking a few spaces back, not wanting them to notice her, vines starting to twine around her ankles, watching the girls quietly

SkyHeart
November 6th, 2016, 04:41 PM
Kitty leaped towards the top branch, but missed and began falling down with a yowl, hitting the trees and everything around her. The cat girl wasn't able to unfold her wings in time and fell to the ground.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 04:43 PM
Kitty leaped towards the top branch, but missed and began falling down with a yowl, hitting the trees and everything around her. The cat girl wasn't able to unfold her wings in time and fell to the ground.
Katie ran over,after falling to the ground."Are you okay?" She asked her.

November 6th, 2016, 04:44 PM
Tyler gasped, and sprinted over, half happy that she was a hybrid with a fox, "A-Are you okay!?!" She stammered, surprised, looking at the younger girl, her eyes wide, with her ear twitching

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 04:59 PM
Jasmine walked over to the others.

SkyHeart
November 6th, 2016, 05:10 PM
Kitty rolled over and looked at the others with a nod. "Yeah... I'm okay... I was just being clumsy!" She said as she got up, stretching her wings out, wincing in pain. "But I hurt my wings..." Kitty said with a sigh and gently folded them.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 05:13 PM
Kitty rolled over and looked at the others with a nod. "Yeah... I'm okay... I was just being clumsy!" She said as she got up, stretching her wings out, wincing in pain. "But I hurt my wings..." Kitty said with a sigh and gently folded them.
Katie helped her up,brushing grass off of her.

November 6th, 2016, 05:15 PM
Tyler nodded, "Can I look?" She asked softly, referring to her wings, a calm smile on her face as she looked at Kitty

SkyHeart
November 6th, 2016, 05:26 PM
Kitty nodded and carefully unfolded her wings and showed them to Tyler. "I hope it isn't that bad so Ms. Winter doesn't have to deal with it... She works too much!" Kitty said.

~Vixen~
November 6th, 2016, 05:26 PM
yep! diving into the water and popping up beside her " i learned that yesterday!"

~Vixen~
November 6th, 2016, 05:28 PM
the young girl raced to kitty " oh wait " she said with a flash vof light she appeared next to kitty " are you ok ' she asked " if you wanted flight practice oyu could of asked!" she said " you didnt have to have flight practice with the tree

November 6th, 2016, 05:30 PM
The fox hybrid brushed a few twigs out of Kitty's wings, "Nothing major," Tyler smiled, "They just might be sore for awhile," she added, her white hair wavering as she looked at the other girl calmly

SkyHeart
November 6th, 2016, 05:38 PM
"Thanks Tyler! I'll make sure to be gentle with them!" Kitty smiled as she quickly hugged the girl and looked at the girl with a chuckle. "I may need some tips on flying properly. I can't really save myself from falling yet!" She said.

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 05:41 PM
Seeing that Kitty was alright Jasmine walked away from the others.

November 6th, 2016, 05:41 PM
"Well..." Tyler thought for a moment, "I don't have wings, which is one thing, but if you just take it slow you should get it" she smiled, running a few fingers through her hair, her eyes glowing happily

SkyHeart
November 6th, 2016, 05:45 PM
Kitty smiled at Tyler and looked around, feeling as if someone was watching them. "I know Winter said that there would be no hunters here... But I'm scared if they'll come and discover where we are someday." She admitted. (We need hunters DX)

November 6th, 2016, 05:59 PM
Name: Elizabeth Fanches // Renno Dorteniz
Hunter or Cat Person/Hybrid?: Hunter // Hunter
If a Cat Person, what type are you? (Ex. Winged Cat Person): N/A // N/A
Looks: http://orig11.deviantart.net/539a/f/2013/110/0/5/hehe_im_happy_and_eating_chocolate___by_wolfrun_th e_huntress-d62do8a.jpg // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/cb/8a/44/cb8a446fe6803b2e86040a91bc587a92.jpg
Personality: TBRP // TBRP
Power(s): N/A // N/A
Crush: Open // Open

Tyler nodded, "I'm worried about that too" she said, smiling weakly, her hair swaying back and forth as she looked at the other girl, older by just a bit, her ear twitching as she looked at Kitty

SkyHeart
November 6th, 2016, 06:03 PM
(Oml Blue, chu is much kind... I feel so bad now DX) "I should be happy that nothing bad is happening right now!" Kitty told Tyler. "Should we all continue training?" She asked.

November 6th, 2016, 06:14 PM
(( It's nothing ^_^ ))
((Wouldn't that be cool/funny/weird if Lizzy was related to Winter? A weird idea I mean ))

Tyler smiled, "That would be nice" she said softly, her hair swaying behind her back as she looked at Kitty, her ear twitching as she summoned a few targets with one of her powers, though she staggered from a bit of drainage of energy

Lizzie looked over at Renno who was flipping through his phone, "We're in the woods you dimwit" she sighed, "I still have signal" Renno smirked, and Lizzie rolled her eyes, well her eye, one of her eyes didn't work, she ran a hand through her short hair, looking around, her pistol grasped in her one hand, a tranquilizer in the other, her face blank, while Renno had a net and a gun, looking at his phone, looking for anything that would lead him to a hotspot for hybrids

SkyHeart
November 6th, 2016, 06:19 PM
(OML BLUE CHU IS A GENIUS 030 Winter's long lost sister XDDD *Gives chu cookies and gold stars*) Kitty smiled at the sight of the targets. "I'll go get some weapons in the basement!" She told Tyler, beginning to walk towards the house.

November 6th, 2016, 06:29 PM
"Wait!" Tyler smiled, a pile of weapons appearing next to her, "I have some already!" She smiled, her hair wavering back and forth as she looked at Kitty, pushing hair out of her eyes as the strands smacked her face

Renno looked at her, "Why are you so determined to get the hybrids anyhow?" He asked, raising an eyebrow, and Lizzie was quiet for a moment, "My big sister, she had her mind corrupted by one" she said softly, and Renno snorted, then almost screamed in pain as Lizzie hit him in the shins with her gun, "Don't you dare" she hissed, holding a gun to his neck, "Yeah...I won't" Renno smirked, breaking away from Lizzie's grasp, "I'm leaving now, I've done enough" he said, walking off, and Lizzie watched after him, before sighing, "Dimwit, he's in this for the money" she rolled her eyes, starting to search around again, rubbing her scar that covered her eye quietly

SkyHeart
November 6th, 2016, 06:37 PM
Kitty stopped running and turned around, pushing a strand of hair away from her eye to see that there was a pile of weapons. "That was fast!" She laughed as she walked over to grab a bow and some arrows.//Ms.Winter was on her bed, reading a book. She had already cleaned the breakfast table and had nothing else to do.

~Vixen~
November 6th, 2016, 06:43 PM
bouncing up and down rosie looked up at kitty " what are you training for "

November 6th, 2016, 06:45 PM
"It's a cool power to say the least" Tyler smiled, picking up twin daggers, her hair brushing against her back, she looked over at Kitty calmly, her eyes glowing with excitement

Lizzie sighed, "Winter, why, why did you fall in love with him...you know it was destined to fail" she sighed, weaving around a few trees, she had been right there, quiet, all those times Winter had talked to her lover, back when Lizzie just accepted her scar, now she wore a eyepatch, looking in the mirror was just too painful, the teen brushed hair from her eye, leaning against a tree to rest for a moment

SkyHeart
November 6th, 2016, 06:56 PM
"Your power is so awesome!" Kitty exclaimed as she pulled back her string, closing one eye and aiming at the target. She let go of the arrow and watched it fly into the edge of the target. "I missed..." She groaned before getting another arrow and repeating the process.//Winter placed the book on her chest, looking up at the ceiling before grabbing a picture frame that was next to her and looking at it. The picture had her, her lover, and that was it. Her sister used to be in the picture, but the right side of the picture was burned off after the incident that happened.

~Vixen~
November 6th, 2016, 06:58 PM
whose power im confused....... can i roleplay with someone ) rosie went up to ms. winters door and knocked she soon became bored of waiting and with a burst of light she was next to ms.winter " hello!" she said cheerfully

November 6th, 2016, 07:05 PM
Tyler turned red, "T-Thank you" she stammered, smiling, she threw the daggers and just barely missed the middle, she sighed, calmly shrugging and summoning two more, trying again

Lizzie skirted around the woods, it had been two years or so since Winter disappeared, the minute she was gone, Lizzie had donned an eyepatch, hiding her gun under a bush, along with the tranquilizer gun, Liz just walked for awhile, trying to fight back the tears that stung her eye as she thought about Winter

SkyHeart
November 6th, 2016, 09:00 PM
Ms.Winter jumped and looked at Rosie with a smile. "Hello Rosie! What brings you here?" She asked the girl.//"You're welcome!" Kitty told Tyler with a smile as she shot another arrow at the target. This time, it hit the center. Kitty smiled in victory.

Empress Of Evil
November 7th, 2016, 12:31 AM
(Could someone's char interact with Amara?)
Amara walked into the garden, staring around. Her expression lay blank and well....expressionless. She stared up into a tree and saw a squirrel gathering nuts. She could hear the squirrels 'mind' rambling about nuts, nuts and more nuts.

November 7th, 2016, 02:58 AM
"Nice shot!" Tyler smiled, taking the daggers and throwing them at the middle, where they hit, and nearly went through the fabric, she smiled in excitement, a quiet celebration going on in her mind as she smiled at Kitty

Lizzie pulled her jacket closer to her body, a chill racing through her, she pulled some hair away from her eyes, the process had been so much harder before she joined the hunters, when it was long, when it went past her waist, now it was halfway down her neck, which was where she liked it to be honest, it was so much easier when putting an eyepatch on, she rubbed her eye, slipping around another tree, now barely even thinking

SkyHeart
November 7th, 2016, 06:11 AM
(Amara can join Kitty and Tyler if chu want :3 All teh nuts XDDDDD) Kitty smiled at Tyler, giving her a thanks before going with a different weapon, which was a small pistol.

November 7th, 2016, 06:18 AM
Tyler just got more daggers, it was what she was the best at to say the least, she fixed her target and Chucked some more daggers, smiling as they hit the middle again, her ear twitching in excitement

Lizzie looked around, then fell face first into a stream, "Crap" she muttered, feeling blood ooze down from a wound on the side of her head, her ear, probably, "Maybe if I just listen...I could find her hiding spot, with the hybrids-or whatever" she stood still, a throbbing pain in her head suddenly coming, she didn't have her weapons anyhow, maybe she could just watch, or something like, that, she took a few steps, then stopped, trying to keep from calling out in pain as she stood there, shivering and dripping wet

SkyHeart
November 7th, 2016, 01:44 PM
Before reloading and firing, Kitty watched Tyler with a smile. "Nice! You're really good at this!" She told her and aimed for the center of the target, her ears twitching as she made sure that she was ready to fire her bullets. Kitty pulled the trigger rapidly and her bullets landed everywhere on the target, but mostly outside of the center.

November 7th, 2016, 02:56 PM
Tyler smiled, taking her own gun and loading and shooting it at the target, a loud bang echoing, and she grimanced, seeing that she had hit the outside of the target, but smiled weakly, "Well...it happens" she shrugged, repairing the targets once again,

Lizzie froze as she heard gunshots, then started to sprint towards the noise, branches lashing at her face and arms, well...hands, most parts of her body were covered, she had tights on her legs, a loose black skirt, brown combat boots, a black tank-top, and green army jacket, it wasn't the best thing she had ever put together...but it worked, Wait...am I dreaming or...? she swore she could see a house, and she slowed down, the pain of her face being lashed at finally kicking in as she quietly started to work her way towards the house, half-Angry that she didn't have her weapons, but more curious, trying to avoid all sticks and such

SkyHeart
November 7th, 2016, 03:54 PM
(The plot thickens XDDD) Kitty smiled at Tyler and looked back at her gun to reload it. She aimed it at the target again, but froze and lowered her arm down. Kitty had her worries again and an emotion flooded over her. The cat girl's ears twitched and moved around as if they sensed something. Kitty quickly looked around with scared and suspicious eyes. She stopped and closed her eyes while shaking her head for a few seconds. "N-No. Nothing's there. Stop thinking negative... We're all fine. No hunters." She thought to herself and went back to what she was doing, looking at the target and firing shots at it. This time, the majority of the bullets missed the target. Kitty growled and shook her head again. "Focus Kitty..." She told herself.

November 7th, 2016, 04:03 PM
Liz blinked, T-They're armed, Is...she...rasing an army or something she bit her lip, shaking, pinpointing the spot on her phone and just sitting here, quiet, her only eye watching the two girls,

"Y-You okay?" Tyler looked at Kitty, quiet, her eyes concerned for the other girl, confused, though she felt like she could feel eyes watching her

SkyHeart
November 7th, 2016, 04:12 PM
Kitty looked at Tyler and nodded, her eyes still showing worry. "Y-Yeah! I'm fine!" She responded with a smile and a small and nervous chuckle. The worries came back to the girl, and she felt like eyes were looking at her.

November 7th, 2016, 04:22 PM
"You know I can feel it too...her eyes" Tyler said softly, going back to chucking daggers at the target again, closing her eyes for a moment just to see how she would do, and smiled weakly when she saw that it hit dead center

Liz nearly fell over, stumbling into the woods, hitting her head against a tree and silently cursing, clutching her hands into fists, Is this really what sis is doing she grimanced at her nickname for Winger, her head throbbing

SkyHeart
November 7th, 2016, 04:33 PM
Winter watched the girls train through a window on the second floor. She felt as if there was a hunter in the area, but she knew it wasn't really possible for them to find the area. To throw her fears away, she went down to check on the girls, remembering seeing their faced as she spectated them a few moments ago. Winter rushed out the door and to the girls. "Are you guys okay? I'm just making sure." She asked them.

November 7th, 2016, 04:48 PM
"Yup! Just fine!" Tyler smiled, throwing another dagger at the target, a smile on her face, her hair swaying back and forth as her ear twitched,

Liz decided to take her chances, she didn't have any weapons, and she never told Winter that she had joined the hunters, "W-Winter?" She stammered, breaking though the bushes, knowing she probably didn't look like her 16-year-old self, as she had changed a bit since then

SkyHeart
November 7th, 2016, 04:58 PM
Kitty nodded at what Tyler said, continuing to shoot at the target.//"If you girls say s-" Winter turned around with a gasp, her eyes widened at the sight of her long lost little sister. "L-Lizzy?!" She stammered with shock, astonished by her sister's appearance. The woman rushed over to her, hugging her. "I can't believe you're actually alive! I thought you were dead after the fire!" Winter exclaimed, looking at her face. "You look so different!" She added.//Kitty looked at Liz and Winter, ready to aim her weapon at the stranger. "You know her?!' She asked Winter, who uttered a yes in response.

~Vixen~
November 7th, 2016, 05:03 PM
rosie flew after ms. winter the only one she felt would ever talk to her and not ignore her the big kids always left her outshe scrambled after ms. winter when she saw the starnger she dove behind ms. winter leg

November 7th, 2016, 05:05 PM
"I...yeah..." Lizzie turned a light shade of pink, then nearly yelled when she saw both Tyler and Kitty point their weapons at her, Tyler's eyes narrowed in a glare, the 18-year-old staring at her sister, suddenly self-conscious of the cuts on her arms, legs, ear, and the eyepatch that covered her eye

~Vixen~
November 7th, 2016, 05:09 PM
rosie scared out of her mind yelped scared of all the girls scars and hugged on ms winters leg " who who are you " she asked scared

November 7th, 2016, 05:12 PM
"E-Elizabeth..." Liz said softly, looking at the girl, her face calm, though, in reality, she was scared as well, her green eyes wide as she glanced up at her sister again, weakly smiling

SkyHeart
November 7th, 2016, 06:23 PM
Ms. Winter noticed Tyler and Kitty point their weapons at her sister and her calm eyes widened. She gestured the girls to lower down their weapons. "It's okay girls. My sister would never do any harm." The lady told them and looked at Lizzy. "How did you get over here?" She asked her. "This place was so far from civilization! I didn't think that anyone would be able to find it!"

November 7th, 2016, 06:27 PM
"L-Lucky...I guess...I've been looking for you ever since the...You know..." Liz blinked, "I just happened to find this place," it felt hard lying to her sister, though not all of it was false, maybe they could live happily together, or something, she smiled, light-headed, though blood was still dripping down the wound on her ear

SkyHeart
November 7th, 2016, 06:46 PM
Winter noticed the blood that was dripping from Lizzy's ear and observed it. "How did this happen?!" She asked. "I must get you inside and fix that wound up and take care of your needs!" The lady exclaimed.

November 7th, 2016, 07:07 PM
"I-It was nothing!" Liz nearly yelled, turning red, "I just wasn't watching where I was going and injured myself!" That part of her hadn't changed, she still tried to refuse help, not wanting to seem weak, her green eyes wide with surprise

SkyHeart
November 7th, 2016, 07:12 PM
Winter smiled, still seeing that something about her sister never changed. "Oh come on! I hate seeing you like that! I'll go get some food for you and some bandages!" She told her and went into the house.//Kitty smiled as she looked at Elizabeth. "She must really care about you, huh?" She asked the girl.

November 7th, 2016, 07:17 PM
"I-I'm fine! I swear!" Liz called, then sighed, shrugging, "Yeah...she probably does..." she shrugged looking at Kitty, she felt like it was almost 'Out of sight, out of mind' with her sister, two years without seeing Winter had made the girl a slight bit depressed, which was never really good, but she lived either way

SkyHeart
November 7th, 2016, 08:00 PM
Kitty smiled as she looked at the sisters. "I feel like heading back inside!" She laughed. "I guess I'm tired already!"//Winter set up some food for Lizzy and grabbed some bandages, placing them on the dining room table.

November 8th, 2016, 12:49 AM
Liz smiled weakly, walking in and looking at her sister, almost disliking the attention that she was getting, her hair wavering as she looked at her older sister

SkyHeart
November 8th, 2016, 07:53 AM
Winter noticed Liz and smiled nervously. "I hope you like the food!" She said, knowing that she made it with love. She had not seen her sister in a long time, and she wanted to make her happy liked she tried before. "I'm sorry for all this... I-It's okay if you don't need anything!" Winter smiled.

SkyHeart
November 8th, 2016, 04:24 PM
(Pew)

November 8th, 2016, 04:27 PM
"N-No...I appreciate it" Liz addmited, smiling, she saw the bandages, and shook, but didn't react more than that, rubbing her eyepatch, walking over, a genuine smile on her face

SkyHeart
November 8th, 2016, 04:40 PM
Winter smiled and approached Lizzy, grabbing the bandages. "Now, let me just take care of this." She said as she wrapped her sister's wound with the material that she had in her hand.

November 8th, 2016, 04:50 PM
Liz flinched, almost jumping away, but she let her sister fix her wounds, her eye looking ahead, trying to keep her mind away from the pain of her wound, not so much her original mission

SkyHeart
November 8th, 2016, 04:54 PM
Winter laughed a little at her sister's sudden jump, but finished up wrapping her ear. "So... What have you been doing for all these years that we haven't seen each other?" She asked Lizzy.//"I think I'll leave them alone for a while." Kitty said with a smile and went back outside.

November 8th, 2016, 04:58 PM
"Looking for you," Liz smiled, it wasn't a full lie, she had spent time looking, and now that she had found her, Liz was quietly rejoicing, not being able to hide the smile on her face, her hair wavering as she moved

SkyHeart
November 8th, 2016, 05:15 PM
Winter's eyes widened at her sister's response. "Really? All this time?" She smiled as she finished doing her task. She pulled up a chair and sat down next to Elizabeth. "I thought you'd be doing other things instead of just constantly think about me!" Winter laughed. "That's so sweet of you sis!"

November 8th, 2016, 05:19 PM
"You made an impact on my life, I'm never going to forget about you sis" Liz smiled, she felt the bandages and smiled even wider, "T-Thank you" she stammered, looking over at her sister happily

SkyHeart
November 8th, 2016, 05:30 PM
"I'll never forget about you either!" Winter told Elizabeth with a smile and hugged her. "And you're very welcome!" She added. Before Winter saw her sister again, she felt sad because of ever that happened to her, but now that Lizzy was right in front of her and alive, she felt happier.

November 8th, 2016, 05:33 PM
Lizzie smiled, her eyes glowing happily as she looked at her sister, giggling weakly, "So...you're protecting cat people...so they don't have to meet the same fate as..." she trailed off, looking away, her eye feeling all weird under her eyepatch, trying to keep her voice straight and calm

SkyHeart
November 8th, 2016, 05:39 PM
Winter's smile became a small frown that was filled with sorrow and seriousness. "Yes... But not only cat people, but other hybrids as well." She explained and looked at her sister. "I don't want it all to happen again... So I have to keep them away from all hunters." Winter added. "They don't deserve to be killed..."

November 8th, 2016, 05:58 PM
Liz nodded, "I-I understand," she stammered, she wasn't sure if she wanted her job anymore, maybe she could just ignore it, never go back, never report, they'd probably think she died or something, she wasn't that useful anyhow, she didn't smile, just looked at her feet, trying to calm herself down

SkyHeart
November 8th, 2016, 06:33 PM
"I must show you around the mansion now that you're here!" Winter said as she stood up and pushed her chair into the table. "And now that you're here... we can finally be together again!" She added.//Kitty yawned as she rested on a tree branch, feeling tired after the training session. Her ears and tail twitched as she purred. "I wonder what they're talking about..."

November 8th, 2016, 06:37 PM
Lizzie smiled, nodding, her hair wavering, looking at her sister, she pushed hair out of her eye, "W-When did you build this place?" She asked calmly, smiling, her eyes glowing weakly

SkyHeart
November 8th, 2016, 06:57 PM
Winter looked around with a small smile. "I built this place a few weeks after he was killed. I was so determined to look for a good area to build the place, and when I did, I secretly built it with the hybrids that I found." She explained. "It turned out to be a beautiful place..."

November 8th, 2016, 07:05 PM
Lizzie nodded, "I have to agree" she said, even though she only saw the outside, she had to believe it was a beautiful place, a smile on her face as she started to look around the room they were in, smiling

SkyHeart
November 9th, 2016, 02:21 PM
"Now let me show you around!" Winter told Elizabeth with a smile as she approached the entrance to the living room. "You're already familiar to the dining room, since we're already in it!" She chuckled.

November 9th, 2016, 02:44 PM
Liz nodded, "It's really nice," she said softly, smiling, her hair brushing against her neck as she looked at her sister, her arms at her sides, hands in her pockets, grinning excitedly

~Vixen~
November 9th, 2016, 05:21 PM
rosie hugged ms winter then hugged liz " if your a friend of ms winter your a friend of mine " she declared happily

sNazzy
November 10th, 2016, 06:21 AM
Name: Cory
Hunter or Cat Person/Hybrid?: Cat Person
If a Cat Person, what type are you? (Ex. Winged Cat Person): He has little horns, but that's it.
Looks: Has shaggy brown hair, Green Eyes, Decently pale skin, Usually wears a green jacket with a blue and gray striped T-shirt, Always wears either damaged jeans or flimsy basketball shorts, And wears Velcro red shoes.
Personality: Not particularly outgoing, but isn't shy. Has his own little world, which causes him to doze off a little, but has a hard life and doesn't get too caught up. Has common sense, but otherwise, he has absolutely NO education.
Power(s): Can create holographic pictures with his horns. He can also scan real pictures to display.
Other: Cory was abandoned as a little kid. He was dropped off at an orphanage, but keeps switching to new ones as a result of being thought of as a freak, a mutation.
Questions: Can Ms. Winter adopt Cory? If not, I'll make Cory run off and find or be found.

SkyHeart
November 10th, 2016, 02:54 PM
(Accepted! And of course!) "Thank you!" Winter told Elizabeth with a smile, grinning as Rose hugged her and her sister. She gave out a small laugh. "Aw! Thank you, Rosie! You're so kind!" Winter told her and entered the living room. "Welcome to the living room! It's a nice and cozy room to stay in in my opinion." She said.

November 10th, 2016, 02:55 PM
Liz looked around, a bit taken aback by the hug, but smiling either way, "Yeah, I have to agree," she smiled, looking around, her hair brushing against her neck, a wide smile on her face as she looked back and forth

SkyHeart
November 10th, 2016, 04:36 PM
"There's a bathroom near the hall, the kitchen was near the dining room... and there's much more upstairs! I'd love to show you everyone but I'm not sure how they'd feel about it!" Winter told Elizabeth. "Well, you've already seen some of our members and I think that's good enough." She added.

November 10th, 2016, 04:43 PM
Other than the fact that they could kill me with a single command sure Liz thought sarcastically in her mind, but smiled, nodding, "I'm fine with it though," she smiled, her hair wavering as she looked at her sister, her eye smiling,

~Vixen~
November 10th, 2016, 05:13 PM
Rosie smiled she was almost always cheerful she swirled around the room and flew up the stairs grabbing some blankets and things then she placed them on the couch tucking in the sides to make a nice little bed " is there anything you would like? " she asked racing into the kitchen and bringing out a tray of cookies she had recently made and placed them on the table

SkyHeart
November 10th, 2016, 05:36 PM
Winter laughed at Rosie's actions. "Honestly Rosie, you're too cute and polite!" She exclaimed and looked at Lizzy. "Do you want to see the guest bedroom? I can make it officially yours I you stay here!" She told her.

~Vixen~
November 10th, 2016, 05:40 PM
" thank you ms winter ' she smiled " oh lizzy its really a nice placer up their i can get it ready for you before you even get up their if you like im really quick " she said " your nice! " she declared

SkyHeart
November 11th, 2016, 05:56 AM
Winter smiled. "No need, Rosie." She said kindly. "I already got it read earlier!" Winter admitted to the girl.

November 11th, 2016, 06:00 AM
Lizzie was a bit surprised, "I-I..." she was at a loss for words for sure, "S-Sure!" The girl managed to stammer, rubbing her eyepatch, a bit of embarrassment crossing her face as she looked at the two, her black hair brushing against her back

SkyHeart
November 11th, 2016, 06:10 AM
Winter grinned at her sister. "Follow me!" She told her and rushed upstairs. She walked down the hallway and took a left at the end of the hall. Winter looked at the room, seeing that it was as clean as before. She waited for Elizabeth to catch up to her, clasping her hands together.

November 11th, 2016, 06:21 AM
Liz ran after her sister, Her hair flying out behind her for a moment when she reached her, smiling, looking in the room, her scarred eye twitching under the white fabric of the eye patch

~Vixen~
November 12th, 2016, 08:45 AM
rosie hugged her " i hope your welcome here " she said politely handing her a cookie then she dove into the room and put a bed candy on the pillow

goddess of ducks
November 12th, 2016, 08:57 AM
Name: Kris | Remy (Short for Remington)
Hunter or Cat Person/Hybrid?: Cat Hybrids for both
If a Cat Person, what type are you? (Ex. Winged Cat Person): Both normal
Looks: Kris has shoulder length brown wavy hair and brown eyes. A few freckles are flaked over her cheeks. Kris has a long fluffy gray, black and white blended tail and ears. | Remy has messy auburn hair that hangs over his forehead. He has bright green eyes and lots of freckles on his arms cheeks and nose. He also has russet marble swirled ears and tail.
Personality: She is protective and fierce. Due to raising Remy she seems untrusting. She merely wants to protect her little brother and make sure he's okay.
Power(s): None for both
Crush: Open | None
Other: Kris and Remy are siblings
Questions: Nope

Momotaro
November 12th, 2016, 11:28 AM
Name: Mia Coon.
Hunter or Cat Person/Hybrid?: Cat person.
If a Cat Person, what type are you? (Ex. Winged Cat Person): Winged cat.
Looks:

Made with Adobe Illustrator Draw
Get it at: http://bit.ly/adobe draw

Personality: Very closed of and paranoid.
Power(s): Air control.
Crush: none.
Other: She is blind. Mia almost got killed by a hunter so that's why she's so paranoid

SkyHeart
November 12th, 2016, 05:26 PM
(Both accepted!) "You can customize it to your liking if you want since you're going to stay here!" Winter told her sister with a smile, looking outside as she watched some of the kids play around.

November 12th, 2016, 05:28 PM
Lizzie smiled, "I don't have very much stuff, so...I'll just see what I can get over time," she said, her hair brushing against her neck as she sat on the bed, her green eye glowing excitedly, smiling at her sister

sNazzy
November 24th, 2016, 06:04 PM
Cory sat on his bed. Robby had just gave him another speech on how lame Cory was. "I wish people weren't so freaked out by me. Then someone would actually like me." He sighed. He had only been here a week and everyone already hated him. He touched his little horns. Stupid horns, he thought; they were the cause of his problem. "Ugh!!!" he yelled. "Why me?" Cory felt a weird sort of sensation. "Woah!" Everything was getting bigger, or he was getting smaller. He heard little feat under the floorboard. Cory looked into a mirror. When he saw he was a cat, he flipped. "Ah!" he yelled. He flew back, turning to a human again. "That was weird! What just happened?"

SkyHeart
November 24th, 2016, 06:21 PM
(Is Cory in the house? XDDDDDD DAT REFERENCE XD Or is he somewhere else?) Winter smiled. "Well, if you need me, I'll be downstairs!" She told her sister before getting out of the room.//Kitty became bored and decided to hop off of the branch that she was on, doing a little flip as she did so and transformed into her cat form in mid air. She landed on her paws and looked into the forest, padding through a small entering that two bushes had created. Kitty wandered around, wondering what she would find.

~Vixen~
November 25th, 2016, 07:52 AM
Rosie decided to stay with lizzie " will you play with me none of the big kids think im big enough to play " she said with a huff

sNazzy
November 25th, 2016, 07:11 PM
(Cory... is that a BMW reference? Anyway, he's still in the orphanage.)

SkyHeart
November 25th, 2016, 08:09 PM
(Okie! And Wots BMW? 0.o Kitty's in the forest so maybe he could meet her there or something so he can be with Ms. Winter?)

November 26th, 2016, 04:26 AM
Lizzie just simply nodded, sitting down on her bed and tracing the long scar that ran down her eye, Well...I just got thrown into a...god knows what she muttered in her mind, cursing under her breath, but...Winter-and the cat people-had been so nice! Not rabid beasts like they were told in training, she ran her fingers through her hair, before burying her face in her hands, eye tearing up in frustration, before she heard Rosie, "W-What...?" She stammered, then managed to smile, "S-Sure!" She said, looking at the small girl

Tyler walked after Kitty, in her white fox form, she followed the other girl, ear twitching once as she followed, but, to be honest, she didn't want anything to happen to the other girl, her green orbs tracing the area for any hunters

SkyHeart
November 26th, 2016, 07:00 AM
Kitty stopped and sat down as soon as she reached the stream that was right in front of her. Her ear twitched as she heard Tyler behind her. The girl's eyes scanned the area as her tail waved around. Kitty looked back at her friend. "You know what's so odd?" She began as she looked ahead again. "I don't see any animals anymore..." Kitty sighed. She recalled seeing a good amount of nice animals in the forest, but there was nobody today. "C-Could it be because of the Hunters?" The feline questioned.

November 26th, 2016, 07:20 AM
"I-I don't know," Tyler looked around, "...Maybe it's around time for their hibernation..." she suggested quietly, not wanting to think about Hunters, though, when smelling the air, she could hear the gun-powdery scent of a gun...or something, but it was far off...or hidden under something

SkyHeart
November 26th, 2016, 07:28 AM
Kitty nodded rapidly. "Y-Yeah... That's most likely..." She agreed. That didn't stop her from looking around though. Kitty scanned the area once more and yowled when she saw a limp body behind the tree, which was just near the other side of the stream. "What's that?" Kitty asked, her tail pointing at it.

November 26th, 2016, 07:39 AM
Tyler gritted her teeth, turning back into a human, "I don't know" she said simply, biting her lip, not being able to see what the figure was, though, if the killer was still near, she had to be able to fight at the least

SkyHeart
November 26th, 2016, 07:44 AM
Name: Mia

Hunter or Cat Person/Hybrid?: Hunter

Looks: Mia is tall with a mix of light and tan skin. She has messy blonde hair that goes down to her shoulders. Mia has dirty green eyes with her right eye covered by an eye patch. She wears a dark green bandana around her head with goggles on top of them. Mia wears a dark green tank top with a brown jacket that has fur. She wears jeans and brown boots. Lastly, Mia has a belt loaded with some bullets and small weapons and wears brown fingerless gloves. Everything else that she carries with her is in her backpack.

Personality: TBRPED

Power(s): None, but her uninjured eye is very excellent in sight, which was just something that she had for a while. It's not a power though XD

Other: Nurp

Questions: Meep

SkyHeart
November 26th, 2016, 07:51 AM
Kitty became her human self again and hovered above the ground. "We better get back home... I don't think we're safe here..." She suggested as she looked at Tyler.//Mia was gazing down at her GPS. She growled as she heard an animal trot over in the distance. Mia took out her pistol and shot the deer, immediately putting the weapon back to continue her quest. "Stupid animals. They can't let me focus... Or even find those hybrids and their home." She muttered to herself.

November 26th, 2016, 08:05 AM
Tyler nodded, freezing when she heard the gunshots, "Hunter," she whispered, biting her lip and looking at the other girl, "C-C'mon," she stammered, grabbing Kitty's hand and starting to run, fast, yet quiet, because of her being half fox

SkyHeart
November 26th, 2016, 08:13 AM
Kitty yowled as Tyler grabbed her hand and jolted her forward. She covered her mouth immediately and landed on the ground, trying to run at the same pace as the girl.//Mia looked up from her GPS and looked around. "What the he'll was that?" She asked, putting her device away before breaking off into a sprint through the forest. She stopped at a few places to look around. "That wasn't just an animal..." Mia grinned.

November 26th, 2016, 08:45 AM
Tyler bit her lip, "Over here!" She hissed, running over to a giant oak tree and scrambling to grab the ladder, which was perched a longgggggg way up, she bit her lip, and pushed the iron figure against a dark shape up in the tree, which most wouldn't see unless they looked really closely, her white hair brushing against her back

~Vixen~
November 26th, 2016, 09:02 AM
" yay! " she looked at her face " why are you mad? " she asked sitting next to her on her bed

November 26th, 2016, 10:48 AM
Lizzie bit her lip, "I-It's just been a long day, that's all" she smiled weakly, as if to show she was fine, and in a way she was, but not really, though she didn't show it either way

sNazzy
November 26th, 2016, 02:01 PM
(Just let me do this, I know it may be weird. Also, BMW is for Boy Meets World, which I only know about through Girl Meets World. I also watch or used to watch My Little Pony and Littlest Pet Shop. Strange enough, their initials all are 3 letters: GMW, MLP, and LPS. Look at my username now. *Cowers in embarrassment*) It had to be at least midnight. Cory had been running for ages, ever since they had brought the hunter. He recalled a gruff man coming in with a gun, jumping out the window, transforming, and running away, quick as possible. He went on running until 3:45 A.M., until he had to sleep. He woke up to the sound of a gun. He froze, like a deer in headlights. He decided to climb up the tree and just hide. (He is still Catman the Brave and Victorius) He quickly clawed his way up and found a hollow, which he climbed into, entirely by instinct. ( Maybe Kitty could walk Cory's way after the encounter?

November 26th, 2016, 02:20 PM
(Just let me do this, I know it may be weird. Also, BMW is for Boy Meets World, which I only know about through Girl Meets World. I also watch or used to watch My Little Pony and Littlest Pet Shop. Strange enough, their initials all are 3 letters: GMW, MLP, and LPS. Look at my username now. *Cowers in embarrassment*) It had to be at least midnight. Cory had been running for ages, ever since they had brought the hunter. He recalled a gruff man coming in with a gun, jumping out the window, transforming, and running away, quick as possible. He went on running until 3:45 A.M., until he had to sleep. He woke up to the sound of a gun. He froze, like a deer in headlights. He decided to climb up the tree and just hide. (He is still Catman the Brave and Victorius) He quickly clawed his way up and found a hollow, which he climbed into, entirely by instinct. ( Maybe Kitty could walk Cory's way after the encounter?

(( Kitty and my own charrie Tyler are together at the Moment, would you be fine if she was there as well? If not, that's okay, I'll find something else for her to do ^_^ ))

sNazzy
November 26th, 2016, 02:50 PM
(( Kitty and my own charrie Tyler are together at the Moment, would you be fine if she was there as well? If not, that's okay, I'll find something else for her to do ^_^ ))
(It's fine. It'll help Cory better understand his powers if he knows that he doesn't have powers shared with only one person.)

~Vixen~
November 26th, 2016, 02:52 PM
she smiled " if you say so " she chirped " what would you like to play lizzie? "she asked

November 26th, 2016, 03:01 PM
Lizzie shrugged, I haven't played any games in awhile... she quietly realized, before smiling, "What would you like to play, I'm really fine with anything," she said plainly, pushing her eyepatch up on her eye

SkyHeart
November 26th, 2016, 05:41 PM
(Do not be embarrassed Man! And it would be great for Tyler and Kitty to interact with Cory! And it was a reference to an old Disney show XDDD) Kitty followed Tyler and hid with her, feeling scared. She looked around, her hair standing on end as she thought she saw a head moving around.//"Where could those idiots be?!" Mia asked. "That noise should've led me to that house that all the Hunters were talking about!" She exclaimed.

November 26th, 2016, 05:53 PM
"Just stay calm," Tyler said softly, barely audible, she watched the ground, covering her bright white hair with a hood, her red eyes watching quietly, ear twitching under the hood, her breathing slow as she looked for the figure, her eyes narrowed as she looked for the source of the noise, though she was trembling a small bit

SkyHeart
November 26th, 2016, 06:03 PM
Kitty held her breath as she watched, hugging Tyler for comfort.//Mia paused to look ahead, gasping as she saw a building. "The rumors were true!" She exclaimed and laughed, doing a little happy dance. "I can't wait to shoot all the hybrids! That'll show the Hunters that it was all real! And that I should be at a higher rank." Mia said. She grasped her rifle that stuck out of her backpack and pulled it out, ready to enter. She took a few steps before turning around and gasping. "MY SUPPLIES!" Mia exclaimed as she saw remaining animals entering her tent and scavenging around. She growled. "I'll be back for this soon! At least I know where it is now!" Mia laughed and ran towards her camp in the far distance.

November 26th, 2016, 06:08 PM
Tyler bit her lip, saying nothing as she felt Kitty hug her, a matchbox appeared in one of her hands, and she was ready to set fire to the tent, but Didn't, whiteboard hair falling over her eyes until she pushed it away, "Back to the home, wander, or stay here...?" She asked softly, rubbing Kitty's back for a moment, trying to calm her down

SkyHeart
November 26th, 2016, 06:14 PM
Kitty calmed down as Tyler rubbed her neck. She looked at the girl with no decision made. "I don't know... Whatever you want." The cat girl told her. "As long as we stay away from here!" Kitty whispered, fearing that the Hunter would be able to hear her even from a distance away.

November 26th, 2016, 06:17 PM
"L-Let's move then" Tyler stammered, "We can't just stay in one place," she added, biting her lip, she pulled her hood off for a moment, revealing her snow-white ears and hair, before she pulled it back down, and put Kitty on her back, climbing down the tree, then starting to run quietly, quick, without being loud

SkyHeart
November 26th, 2016, 06:21 PM
Kitty held on to Tyler tightly, making sure not to slip. She looked back, staying quiet for a few moments before whispering in the girl's ear. "Should we tell Ms.Winter about this?" She asked.

November 26th, 2016, 06:26 PM
"I-I don't know," Tyler admitted, running for a little longer, "Later, I'll send her a message," she added quietly, taking a sharp turn, near a cave, she took Kitty off her back, and looked out from the cave, before taking out a piece of paper and writing a note to Ms. Winter
Ms. Winter,
It's Tyler, there's a hunter near,
She's found the house,
Kitty and I are safe right now, so don't worry about us
That's all I can write for now
~Tyler
She wrote frantically, before grabbing a nearby bird, after making a few bird noises, tied the message to its foot, and sent it off, the small yellow bird landing near Ms. Winter, while Tyler sat next to Kitty in the cave, taking her hood off, revealing her red eyes and white hair again

SkyHeart
November 26th, 2016, 06:58 PM
Kitty watched Tyler with worry. After the message was sent, she looked outside. "There must be some way to drive that Hunter out!" She whispered.//Winter noticed a small border land near her and smiled, petting its head. "You're such a cute thing! And what do we have here?" She asked as she took out the note from the bird's foot and looked at it. "Oh... dear..." Winter gasped with widened eyes. "Someone other than my sister finally managed to find this place..." She said to herself. "Time to bring it out." The woman went to the entrance, opening up a light switch to reveal a button. Upon pressing it, a ring around the property began to open. A tall fence began to rise up from the ground, covering the view of the forest. "That should stop them... for now." Winter sighed. She truly didn't have the smarts to build a forcefield ot anything of that matter, but she hoped it would work for a while.

November 26th, 2016, 07:07 PM
"Burn everything the hunter has...?" Tyler suggested, biting her lip, and shivering, pushing her hands into her pockets, red eyes tracing the area, she was different enough without her ears, she looked at the ground, "But we're risking burning the forest down then" she bit her lip, looking around for anything that might help drive the hunter away

November 26th, 2016, 07:14 PM
Name: Ashlynn

Hunter or Cat Person/Hybrid?: Hybrid

If a Cat Person, what type are you? (Ex. Winged Cat Person): Bird Hybrid

Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/b3/55/eb/b355eb71b72d417604291e07546266d5.jpg

Personality: TBRP

Power(s): Turning into a small yellow bird, providing shields and barricades

Other: The Small yellow bird that delivered the letter, she also provides a mother figure other than Winter to some of the hybrids and cat people

SkyHeart
November 26th, 2016, 07:28 PM
(Accepted X3) Kitty looked down at the ground, her finger scratching the ground. "We could try scaring her away or just simply attack her!" She suggested. "But that would risk us getting hurt... or even killed..." Kitty sighed.

November 26th, 2016, 07:32 PM
Tyler just nodded, "How about if we wait for nightfall? The element of surprise I mean," she shrugged, smiling weakly as she looked at the other girl, her red eyes blank as she looked out the mouth of the cave

Ash turned back into her human form, rubbing her leg, having a letter tied to it so tight that it was cutting off your circulation did hurt after all, the teen looked up at Winter, she didn't spend much time at the house, she mostly looked for other cat people, it had been more than a year since she was last at the house, and she was worn out, to say the least

SkyHeart
November 26th, 2016, 07:41 PM
Kitty grinned and nodded at Tyler. "Yeah! I can use one of my powers to wake her up, and then we can surprise her!" She said, thinking about the idea.//Winter looked at Ash and gasped. "Ashlynn! I had no idea it was you! It's been so long!" She laughed. "Are you alright?" Winter asked.

November 26th, 2016, 07:49 PM
"Yeah," Ash laughed weakly, "I'm just a bit tired" she confessed, unfurling her wings and stretching them out, before closing them again, pushing her yellow hair out of her eyes as she looked at Winter

Tyler smiled, "Then we lay seize to the camp!" She whispered, quietly laughing, her red eyes lit up with enjoyment as she looked at the other girl

SkyHeart
November 26th, 2016, 07:58 PM
Kitty laughed. "Should we get anyone else to join us? Two people won't be enough to intimidate the Hunter." She said.//Winter smiled. "You could go and rest up in your room. It's all clean so you don't have to do anything about it!" She told Ash.

November 26th, 2016, 08:02 PM
"We should try to get two more people," Tyler suggested, "At the least, anyhow" she added, smiling at the other girl, her red eyes lit up with excitement as she looked at Kitty

Ash nodded, "Thank you," she smiled, before starting to walk up to her room, her leg still aching, so she was limping a bit, though it didn't affect her too much, her hair wavering behind her when she moved

SkyHeart
November 26th, 2016, 08:08 PM
"You're welcome!" Winter smiled as she watched Ash go to her room.//Kitty nodded and got up. "Let's go recruit some hybrids then!" She told Tyler and walked out of the cave, waiting for the other girl.

November 26th, 2016, 08:11 PM
Ash climbed up the stairs quietly, the building bringing different waves of nostalgia back to the teen, she smiled as she started to walk into her bedroom, looking at the familiar light blue walls and gray bedspread, her wings spreading out as she laid on the bed

Tyler nodded, following Kitty, a wide smile on her face as she looked at the other girl, pulling her hood over her head again, her white hair and red eyes stood out like a sore thumb, smiling as she looked around

((I have to go to bed, sorry, ^_^' anyhow, night! ))

SkyHeart
November 26th, 2016, 08:18 PM
(Aw... okie! Goodnight! *Hugglez*) Kitty walked into the house, smiling at Ms.Winter as she passed by. She walked upstairs, looking at the rooms for anyone.

emmettjaxxon
November 26th, 2016, 08:59 PM
Name: Rowan
Hunter or Cat Person/Hybrid?: cat person
If a Cat Person, what type are you? (Ex. Winged Cat Person): normal
Looks: tall, black hair, blue eyes. Always wearing a tshirt, jeans, and a beanie to cover his cat ears
Personality: a bit shy, likes to read and draw, almost always listening to music
Power(s): able to change probability, can talk to animals
Crush: open
Other: bisexual
Questions: none

SkyHeart
November 26th, 2016, 09:11 PM
(Accepted!)

emmettjaxxon
November 26th, 2016, 09:34 PM
Rowan crept out of his room that he barely left. He had his earbuds plugged into his phone and had one in his ear. He quietly walked down the hall and the stairs to the kitchen. He started making himself some spaghetti while singing under his breath.
"Down in the forest
We'll sing a chorus
One that everybody knows.
Hands held higher,
We'll be on fire
Singing songs that nobody wrote."

November 27th, 2016, 01:08 AM
Ash had curled into a small ball on her bed, green eyes covered by yellow hair as she laid there, a weak smile on her face

Tyler looked in the different rooms quietly, her red eyes blank as she looked for another hybrid, her white hair flashing in the sunlight every so often

emmettjaxxon
November 27th, 2016, 02:46 AM
Rowan served himself the spaghetti and left the kitchen with it.
"Let's take this a second at a time,
Let's take this one song, this one rhyme,
Together, let's breathe,
Together, to the beat" he sang quietly as he crept back up the stairs and into the hall where he noticed a girl with white hair looking into some rooms. He quickly looked around for a place to hide to avoid talking.

November 27th, 2016, 03:32 AM
Tyler heard someone behind her, and she froze for a moment, ears perked up as she listened for whomever made the noise, then moved on once again, her red eyes catching the reflection of a mirror, still moving from room to room

Ash started to feel drowsy, and pulled a blanket over her shoulders, the teen quickly fell asleep, her breaths even as she slipped into unconsciousness, a weak smile still on her face, even in sleep

SkyHeart
November 27th, 2016, 07:39 AM
Kitty looked back to notice a boy singing a tune under his breath. She paused to take a quick glance at him, her ears twitching. "He could probably help us..." She thought to herself, leaving a little note in her mind. Kitty looked back at some more rooms and stopped when she saw Ash in her room. She was sleeping. "I don't want to wake her up..." She sighed and continued to look around.

November 27th, 2016, 08:20 AM
Tyler looked back at Kitty, and saw her looking into Ash's room, "Kitty, you remember that bird I used to send the message to Ms. winter?" She whispered to the other girl, immediately recognizing Ash's yellow hair and wings, she remembered Ash as the girl who had brought her to the home, and as the bird that she had tied a message to

SkyHeart
November 27th, 2016, 08:27 AM
Kitty stopped to look at Tyler and nodded. She looked at Ash's room, eyes widened as she looked at the details that the girl had, which seemed to be the same as that yellow bird. The girl looked at Tyler again. "Should we ask her to join us?" She asked.

November 27th, 2016, 08:31 AM
Tyler was quiet for a moment, before she nodded, a small smile crossing her lips, she looked at Kitty, her white hair brushing her back as she looked at Ash, before taking a step into her bedroom

Ash had already heard the two, but pretended not to wake up, moving a small bit on the bed, her yellow hair creating half-rings around her eyes, the blue orbs barely even open, though she was alert either way

SkyHeart
November 27th, 2016, 08:42 AM
Kitty smiled as she followed Tyler into Ash's room. In order to stay as quiet as she could, she hovered over the ground, gently flapping her wings as to not create a loud noise.

November 27th, 2016, 08:49 AM
The fox hybrid sprinted across the rest of the room, still quiet, "Ashlynn...?" She asked softly, placing a hand on the teen's wing, and Ash nearly jumped and kicked Tyler in the shin, while she was expecting to be awaken, the 17-year-old hadn't been expecting...Tyler, when she saw the two girls, she sat on the edge of the bed, her yellow hair wavering as she looked at them, a small smile on her face as she looked at them, Tyler looking over at Kitty, then at Ash, smiling the entire time

sNazzy
November 27th, 2016, 09:01 AM
Cory slowly climbed out of hollow and started to climb down the tree, but he immediately transformed into a human and fell. "Woah!" He got up off the ground and rubbed his bum. He spotted a sort of giant sized house and ran to it. Maybe the owner of that house can give me some food! he thought as he reached the front door. Cory knocked on the door hesitantly, hoping that the owner would be kind.

SkyHeart
November 27th, 2016, 12:29 PM
"Hi Ashlynn!" Kitty greeted the girl with a smile. "Sorry to wake you up! We need your help!" She told her.//Winter got up as she heard a knock on the door. She had finished reading a book when it happened. Winter opened the door and looked down at Cory with a smile. "Good evening! What are you doing out here?" She asked, for never had she seen him before.

sNazzy
November 27th, 2016, 01:01 PM
"Hi Ashlynn!" Kitty greeted the girl with a smile. "Sorry to wake you up! We need your help!" She told her.//Winter got up as she heard a knock on the door. She had finished reading a book when it happened. Winter opened the door and looked down at Cory with a smile. "Good evening! What are you doing out here?" She asked, for never had she seen him before."Um, hello. My name is Cory. I was just wondering if I could have some food. I've just had a rather... frightening experience." The boy stated meekly. Should I tell her my secret? he questioned to himself. Let me just make sure she has no guns. Then I'll tell her. "Do you think I could stay the night?" he asked.

SkyHeart
November 27th, 2016, 01:15 PM
"If course! I'd be delighted to keep you in for the night!" Winter smiled. "Please, come in! I'll have some food for you ready! You can make yourself comfortable." She told Cory."My name is Ms.Winter by the way! It's a pleasure to meet you!" Winter said and stepped aside for Cory to enter the house.

emmettjaxxon
November 27th, 2016, 01:44 PM
Rowan noticed more people in the hall and ducked into the room he was closest to. His heart was racing at the sight of the others. Realistically, he knew they were like him and probably wouldn't hurt him but it was instinct to hide. He heard voices drifting closer.

November 27th, 2016, 02:31 PM
Ash looked at the two, pushing hair away from her eyes, "What do you need help with...?" She asked, her face serious, "Well...there's a hunter in the area" Tyler said plainly, Ash's eyes widening, before she thought for a minute, "I-I think I saw her earlier..." she muttered under her breath, before looking at the two, "So...what do you have planned so far?" She asked, looking at the two calmly

emmettjaxxon
November 27th, 2016, 02:46 PM
Rowan peeked out the door and saw that the others had gone into a room. He took a deep breath and started to his room at the end of the hall.

SkyHeart
November 27th, 2016, 02:47 PM
"Well, we had this idea that we would scare the Hunter when she's asleep during the night." Kitty told Ash. "But we decided that two people wouldn't be enough for this plan to work. So, we wanted to recruit a few more!" She smiled.

sNazzy
November 27th, 2016, 02:55 PM
"If course! I'd be delighted to keep you in for the night!" Winter smiled. "Please, come in! I'll have some food for you ready! You can make yourself comfortable." She told Cory."My name is Ms.Winter by the way! It's a pleasure to meet you!" Winter said and stepped aside for Cory to enter the house.
"Thank you Ms. Winter." Cory replied gratefully. As he stepped in, he didn't see a gun in sight, nor any other harmful weapon. Thank god she isn't a murderer! Well actually, why would I assume a murderer would have a mansion? " Remember that frightening experience I mentioned?" Cory started.

November 27th, 2016, 02:58 PM
Ash nodded, "Have you recruited anyone else?" She asked calmly, standing up, while Tyler was quiet, leaving Ash to assume she was the first one, the teen turning into a bird and landing on Tyler's head, making the girl perk up in surprise, trying not to giggle as Ash sat there,

SkyHeart
November 27th, 2016, 03:46 PM
Kitty shook her head. "Nope. You're the first one!" She told her. "At least.. If you're up for it!"//"Yes. What about it?" Winter asked Cory as she got into the kitchen, preparing some food for the boy.

November 27th, 2016, 03:54 PM
Ash got off of Tyler's head and turned back into a human, "Well...I don't know...I'm tired...I might have to say no..." She muttered, and Tyler suddenly seemed to get angry, "WHAT?!?" She nearly screamed, daggers spawning Around the girl and plummeting into the ground, going past the wood on Ash's floor, "Geez, calm down, I was joking," Ash laughed, "Of course I'll help" she smiled at Kitty, her yellow hair framing her eyes as she looked at the two

sNazzy
November 27th, 2016, 03:57 PM
"Um, um, I'm gonna make this quick. ICANTURNINTOACAT!" he said quickly. He rushed over to a table. "Um, well, uh, anyways, what's for dinner?" he asked akwardly. Accidentaly he transformed into a cat. (But it was not any cat. No, it was Catman the Brave and Victorius!) He automatically hissed because he fell over and landed on his tail. "Yeowch!"

SkyHeart
November 27th, 2016, 04:06 PM
Kitty stared at Tyler in shock. At that point, she was speechless and flew a few inches back to give the girl some space. She sighed a breath of relief as soon as she found out that it was all a joke from Ash and she laughed, giving a grin at her. "That's great!" The girl exclaimed, doing a small flip in the air before looking at the two again. "We just need one more person and then we can go on from there!"//Winter turned around and stared in surprise at Cory as the pasta was cooking in the hot water of the pot. She placed a hand over her mouth and giggled. "I'm just making some pasta with meatballs!" She told him. "Are you alright?"

November 27th, 2016, 04:09 PM
Ash smiled, "So, I guess we're looking for one more person?" She asked, picking up the daggers that still made a circle around Tyler's feet and stuffed them into a bag, her yellow hair wavering with each move she made, a few yellow feathers sticking out from under the golden strands, "We should grab some food first," Tyler said, her white ear twitching as she looked at the two, Now calm, though she was still a bit ticked off at Ash

SkyHeart
November 27th, 2016, 04:39 PM
Kitty nodded. "To the kitchen! " She exclaimed as she sniffed the air. "Seems like Ms.Winter is already making food!" Kitty grinned and flew out the door. She went down the hall and made her way downstairs.

November 27th, 2016, 04:47 PM
"Heck Yeah!" Ash smiled, flying after Kitty, while Tyler sprinted after them, her white hair streaming out behind her, "What does it smell like she's making?" She asked, her red eyes lighting up as she smelled the food

sNazzy
November 27th, 2016, 05:01 PM
Cory padded out from under the table, in cat form. "Well, I told you I was like this." he simply said. "Don't kill me, please!" He sniffed the air. "What are you cooking?" he asked, dreamily drooling. "It smells delicious!"

Panic
November 27th, 2016, 05:09 PM
There was a young girl named Winter, who was considered an outsider to many. Because of this, she felt that nobody liked her. Winter thought she'd never find true love... That is until something happened one day. She met a boy that she had never seen before. He was so mysterious and cute, she thought that he wouldn't ever talk to her. Turns out that he did, and a love sparked between them. Nothing could separate them. The boy eventually revealed to Winter that he wasn't just a normal boy. He was a cat boy. His species wasn't really familiar to most, but based on their history with humans, they weren't a safe species according to what those who knew about them. Cat people were dangerous on Earth, and if a human ever saw one, they'd be killed on the spot. The cat boy warned Winter not to tell anyone, or else he could get killed. For months, the couple was safe from the hunters, until one killed Winter's love when he had shown his true form. Ever since that day, Winter had known so much about Cat People and hunters, that she wanted to keep the survivors safe. Eventually, she met some more Cat People who were in hiding(And some other rare hybrids) and let them move with her to a large mansion that was far from civilization, with plenty of room to roam without any hunters coming to kill them. The mansion had so much room to offer to those who hid from the shadows. From that moment on, Winter welcomed Cat People into her home to keep them safe. This has been going on for years, and even if it feels safe, there are still hunters who roam the world, tracking down and killing off the species one by one. You never know when they may discover Winter's home for Cat People.

So basically it's a special home for all kinds of Cat People! Though it is super rare for a hybrid of a different species to wander into the area. There will be an unlimited amount of Cat People and hunters, but only a few special hybrids (Like wolf hybrids. I might only want 5.)

Form:
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Power(s):
Crush:
Other:
Questions:

My form is coming soon! :3[/CENTER][/QUOTE]

{too late to join?}

Form:
Name: Whisker
If a Cat Person, what type are you? (Ex. Winged Cat Person): Frozen Cat Person
Looks: https://cdn.awwni.me/rcjh.gif
Personality: Whisker is kind, sweet, and quiet in a group, but really shines on her own.
Power(s): She can freeze anything.
Crush: N/A
Other: Nope~
Questions:

November 27th, 2016, 05:11 PM

Form:
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Power(s):
Crush:
Other:
Questions:

My form is coming soon! :3[/CENTER]

{too late to join?}

Form:
Name: Whisker
If a Cat Person, what type are you? (Ex. Winged Cat Person): Frozen Cat Person
Looks: https://cdn.awwni.me/rcjh.gif
Personality: Whisker is kind, sweet, and quiet in a group, but really shines on her own.
Power(s): She can freeze anything.
Crush: N/A
Other: Nope~
Questions:

(( *Sees copy of entire opening* MY GOD-I don't mean to offend you...so if I did...sorry-ITS DARN LONG THOUGH ))

emmettjaxxon
November 27th, 2016, 05:51 PM
Rowan got to his room just as the others came flying out of the room and down the stairs. He quietly shut his door and went to his stereo. He plugged his phone into his stereo and turned the music up loud. Rowan set his spaghetti on his desk and pulled out his drawing book and a pencil and started sketching while he ate. After he was done eating, he started singing.
"I'm never what I like,
I'm double sided, and I just can't hide,
I kind of like it when I make you cry,
'Cause I'm twisted up, I'm twisted up inside."

SkyHeart
November 27th, 2016, 05:52 PM
(XD Accepted!) Kitty sniffed the air again and looked back at the girls. "Like pasta or something!" She smiled. The girl entered the kitchen, tilting her head as she saw someone new sitting at the table.//Winter laughed at Cory. "What?! I'd never kill you!" She exclaimed. "I house many hybrids like you here! I've even dated one! But it didn't go well..." Winter sighed as she finished the food. "But don't worry... This place is safe." She added and put the food on a plate, placing it near Cory on the table. "It's pasta with meatballs." Winter told him and looked up at Kitty with a smile. "Hello, Kitty! This is Cory! He'll be staying here for he night!" She told her.

November 27th, 2016, 05:58 PM
Tyler and Ash came in, Tyler bumping into Ash then falling backwards, letting out a small cry, her white hair flying out as she looked at Ash, who simply rolled her eyes, giggling a small bit, "Just for the night...?" Ash asked Winter, blinking, her face blank

(( THIS IS SO CUTE IM TEMPTED TO MAKE A TWIN FOR TYLER AND USE THIS IMAGE GAWDDDDD- https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/36/64/be/3664be55659b0c8fd72fc078019b0f75.jpg ))

SkyHeart
November 27th, 2016, 06:24 PM
(OML YESH! DO IT XD) "Well, Cory did say that. It would be nice if he could stay with us, but I'm not sure if he has a family or something." Winter told the girls. "Are you girls hungry?" She asked. "I still have some pasta and meatballs left!"

November 27th, 2016, 06:32 PM
Name: Tyler // Gilbert
Hunter or Cat Person/Hybrid?: Cat person/Hybrid // Cat person/hybrid
If a Cat Person, what type are you? (Ex. Winged Cat Person): A fox-like cat person // A fox-like cat person
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/36/64/be/3664be55659b0c8fd72fc078019b0f75.jpg
Personality: TBRP // TBRP
Power(s): Summoning weapons and other objects // Summoning Weapons and other objects
Crush: Open // Open
Other: They is twins // Gilbert has a small pet chick named Gilbird, just because

((HAHA IM PROUD OF THIS ))

"He's in the woods, alone, what do you think...?" Tyler muttered under her breath, though she immediately covered it up with a cough, Ash nodded, "Yes, some meatballs would be awesome!" She smiled, looking at the other two, Tyler nodding, having been hungry either way, her white hair wavering as she looked at Ms. Winter

SkyHeart
November 27th, 2016, 06:43 PM
(Accepted!) Kitty nodded with bright eyes. "Yes please! I'm starving!" She laughed and sat on a chair.//Winter smiled as she put the food on the three plates ahead of the girls. "I'm glad you like my food! Maybe you three can mingle with Cory!" She told them.

November 27th, 2016, 06:52 PM
Tyler smiled, sitting down next to Kitty, Ash sitting down next to Tyler, Tyler digging into the spaghetti the minute it was placed in front of her, while Ash ate it a little bit slower than the other girl, but she still ate quickly, looking up at Cory and smiling

"Tyler?" Gilbert called out, "TYLERRRRRRRRRRR" he repeated when he didn't get a response, and Tyler sighed, "Excuse me for a moment," she said softly, walking out of the kitchen, "Yes Gill?" She asked, exasperated as she saw her twin, "I can't find Gilbirdddddddd" Gilbert wined like a child, walking over, and Tyler's eye twitched, "Look for him yourself," she muttered, "I'm too lazy to," Gilbert said plainly, suddenly getting pulled along by his sister back to the kitchen, his scared eye closed a little more than his other eye, as Tyler walked back in the room and tied Gilbert to a chair, before starting to eat her spaghetti again like nothing happened,

sNazzy
November 27th, 2016, 06:58 PM
"I guess I could stay." Cory said hopefully. He willed himself to transform back into a human, and it worked. "I was an orphan, but you could adopt me! Pleeeeeease! I wouldnt be sad anymore." Cory made kitty-eyes. He started to eat. "Yummy!"

November 27th, 2016, 07:01 PM
"All of us are technically adopted," Ash looked over at Cody, but said nothing else, Gilbert trying to say something, though Tyler tied a napkin around his mouth, keeping him from saying anything stupid, her ears pressed against her head, hiding the fact that she was a hybrid, though her white hair and red eyes kinda ruined that facf

SkyHeart
November 27th, 2016, 07:32 PM
Winter laughed and nodded. "Of course you can stay!" She told Cory. "I'd love to have another addition to the family!"//Kitty nodded. "What Ash said." She said. The girl looked at Tyler. "Maybe he could also help us?" Kitty suggested, looking at Cory.

sNazzy
November 27th, 2016, 07:50 PM
"With what?" he asked Kitty. At least I'm involved, he told himself. "Also, Ms. Winter, why do I have horns if I'm a cat person. Am I, like, a cow person?" (Must find way to reveal power!)

SkyHeart
November 27th, 2016, 08:19 PM
(FIND A WAY XD) "Well, you did become a cat, didn't you?" Winter smiled at Cory. "I'll leave you all alone for now!" She told the others and went upstairs.//"A Hunter is near the forest that surrounds this place, and we're all recruiting people to help us on scaring her away." Kitty explained. "Would you want to join us?"

emmettjaxxon
November 27th, 2016, 10:59 PM
Rowan glared at the dirty plate after he finished his spaghetti. He desperately wanted to take it down to the kitchen but he knew everyone was down there. He wished he could use his powers better to change the situation for himself. After 15 minutes of debating, he grabbed his phone, earbuds, and the plate. Putting one earbud in, he walked down the hall and the stairs into the kitchen.

November 28th, 2016, 05:52 AM
Tyler sat on Gilbert, her slightly older brother trying to push himself away, to no avail, he managed to turn into a cat, and got away, before turning back into a human, sitting on the ground next to his twin, "Yeah, sure," Tyler said plainly, shrugging, while Ash looked at Cody, "Technically, everyone in here is a cat person," she said, smiling, not saying anything about herself being a bird hybrid, felt that detail didn't matter

sNazzy
November 28th, 2016, 06:08 AM
(FIND A WAY XD) "Well, you did become a cat, didn't you?" Winter smiled at Cory. "I'll leave you all alone for now!" She told the others and went upstairs.//"A Hunter is near the forest that surrounds this place, and we're all recruiting people to help us on scaring her away." Kitty explained. "Would you want to join us?"
Cory replied "Sure" and finished his meal. "What are we doing?" he asked? He hoped he wasn't going to meet the hunter. That would be terrifying!

November 28th, 2016, 06:21 AM
"We're trying to chase it out" Tyler said plainly, not even refering to the hunter as a he or she, just An 'it', tugging at her bandana, Gilbert listening to her, now wanting to know what was happening

SkyHeart
November 28th, 2016, 07:32 AM
Kitty nodded as she finished her food. "Now that we have enough people, we need to plan something fast before the sun disappears." She told everyone as she looked outside, seeing that the sun was setting.

November 28th, 2016, 07:56 AM
Tyler simply nodded, her red eyes blank, she walked over, Gilbert jumping on her shoulder in cat form, his bandana still hanging around necklace as the two walked over

emmettjaxxon
November 28th, 2016, 10:41 AM
Rowan finished putting his plate in the dishwasher and turned to leave, glancing at the table of people. He noticed one was new. "Great" he thought, "another person to avoid...." He sighed quietly and headed for the door.

November 28th, 2016, 10:54 AM
Tyler looked at the small group, Gilbert still on her shoulder, "Get off...!" She hissed to her twin, who simply smirked, before jumping off and becoming a human again, running a few fingers through his white hair, careful to avoid the scar, "So...what's the plan here...?" The two asked in unison, Gilbert receiving a glare from Tyler

sNazzy
November 28th, 2016, 01:59 PM
"Steal the GPS! If there is one thing people need when they go into a forest, it's a GPS!" Cory shouted. "Sorry, just couldn't hold it in. The stupid thing made me run till three in the morning!" he said in a quite voice. "Also, she might have the coordinates on paper. So now we just need quick water supply... Does anyone here have a hose or buckets?" The boy started to get caught up in his thoughts. "Yeah... but then... maybe... how about... that would work... nah..." He wrote down his plan on paper. " We'll just soak everything! Her bed, her paper, her GPS, and her bullet packets. No, we'll smash those." He wrote down on paper the possible roles in his plan: the thief, the distractor, the deployers, the dumpers, and the hammer person. "Pick the paper you think sounds the best. I'm the hammer guy." (im gonna do a thing... Someone ask "how you do that?)

November 28th, 2016, 02:21 PM
Ash and Tyler were quiet, while Gilbert was obviously lost, "H-How do you do that...?" He stammered, ignoring the muffled groan from his twin as Tyler stuffed her face into her hand, Ash keeping a straight face, somehow understanding, her blue eyes looking at the paper plainly

SkyHeart
November 28th, 2016, 04:03 PM
Kitty grinned. "We could do that! Just simply destroy all of her things and leave no trace. And to add on, we can scare her away with our powers and attack her for good measure!" She suggested, her tail moving around playfully. "But, how will we be able to time and do all this smoothly?" The girl asked the others, hoping that one of them could answer.

sNazzy
November 28th, 2016, 04:11 PM
Ash and Tyler were quiet, while Gilbert was obviously lost, "H-How do you do that...?" He stammered, ignoring the muffled groan from his twin as Tyler stuffed her face into her hand, Ash keeping a straight face, somehow understanding, her blue eyes looking at the paper plainly
"You get to learn alot when you spend hours of chess by yourself. Anyways, its not that hard to understand. Think of it like this: Thief steal gun, Distractor yell "BLAH!!!", Deployers go and get water and bring back, Dumpers throw water on tent, everything gets ruined and wet, and I smash bullets. Well, to get it done, we need a quick way to transport things. Also, I need to know every single one of your powers. All of them."

November 28th, 2016, 04:24 PM
Gilbert just blankly nodded, "I can fly, and create baracades, as well as turn into a bird," Ash said quietly, pushing Gilbert a few inches away from his twin, "W-What the heck?" He stammered angerly, closing his scared eye, "Gill and I can summon any object, except for stuff that doesn't exist, we can also turn into cats, but that doesn't matter" Tyler sighed, getting a glare from her twin, though Gilbert said nothing

sNazzy
November 28th, 2016, 04:44 PM
Kitty grinned. "We could do that! Just simply destroy all of her things and leave no trace. And to add on, we can scare her away with our powers and attack her for good measure!" She suggested, her tail moving around playfully. "But, how will we be able to time and do all this smoothly?" The girl asked the others, hoping that one of them could answer.
Gilbert just blankly nodded, "I can fly, and create baracades, as well as turn into a bird," Ash said quietly, pushing Gilbert a few inches away from his twin, "W-What the heck?" He stammered angerly, closing his scared eye, "Gill and I can summon any object, except for stuff that doesn't exist, we can also turn into cats, but that doesn't matter" Tyler sighed, getting a glare from her twin, though Gilbert said nothing
"Then lets fill up some buckets. Gill and you," Cory said, " are gonna be deployers. So then you can teleport those buckets. I really need 2 dumpers though, and both need to fly. I guess, Ash, you could float into the tent soundless and be the Thief. Then just turn into a bird, drop the gun, and squawk loudly. After the hunter goes outside, I'll slip in and smash everything. Then, oh! Instead of flying, can you two just teleport the buckets over the tent? Wait, Kitty, what is your power? We could make it faster if you could be the distractor!" Cory heaved in a huge breath. "Mow wet my tounge west."

SkyHeart
November 28th, 2016, 04:46 PM
"I can fly, transform into my cat form, jump higher, run faster, travel into dreams and partially control them, and I have size shifting." Kitty told Cory, touching a finger each time she listed something new.

emmettjaxxon
November 28th, 2016, 04:49 PM
Rowan overheard the conversation. As much as he hated talking, this sounded interesting. He walked over to the group and stood there awkwardly. He looked down for a minute before quietly speaking. "I..... I think I might be able to help you.... If you wanted."

SkyHeart
November 28th, 2016, 04:52 PM
Kitty grinned at Rowan. "Awesome! It's always nice to have more members on the team!" She said. "We're just planning everything right now. Nothing official yet." The girl added.

emmettjaxxon
November 28th, 2016, 04:57 PM
Rowan glanced up at Kitty. "Ok. I can, uh, kinda control my power. If I can get it right, it might help a lot...."

November 28th, 2016, 05:00 PM
"Floating...dumpsters...?" Gilbert was confused, until Tyler hit him in the head with one, "That, my friend, is a floating dumpster" the girl sighed, smirking at her brother, who scowled, before the object dissapeared, "I'm slightly confused too Gill" Tyler sighed, Gilbert quiet, though he still was a little angry, while Ash simply nodded, already making her own plan of attack in her head