PDA

View Full Version : Rain and Bellatrix's Garden

wickedvirtues
June 15th, 2017, 03:26 PM
Rain enjoyed the warmth radiating from the sun as she purred. Twitching her tail, she padded around the garden. It smelled of the two-legs growing things and herbs she had learned not to trample unless she wanted to be scolded.

Mayflower
June 15th, 2017, 03:32 PM
Rain enjoyed the warmth radiating from the sun as she purred. Twitching her tail, she padded around the garden. It smelled of the two-legs growing things and herbs she had learned not to trample unless she wanted to be scolded.
Bellatrix strolled along her family's picket fence and looked back, shuddering at the thought of going in the house right now. The twolegs were fighting again. She looked forward again and noticed her fence had come to an end and there was another cat in the other garden. Bellatrix leaped down and sat on her haunches. "Hey there, I'm Bellatrix. You can call me Bella. I live next door." The black and white molly stood and started walking closer to the other cat, careful not to step on any plants.

wickedvirtues
June 15th, 2017, 03:36 PM
Bellatrix strolled along her family's picket fence and looked back, shuddering at the thought of going in the house right now. The twolegs were fighting again. She looked forward again and noticed her fence had come to an end and there was another cat in the other garden. Bellatrix leaped down and sat on her haunches. "Hey there, I'm Bellatrix. You can call me Bella. I live next door." The black and white molly stood and started walking closer to the other cat, careful not to step on any plants.

Oh yeah, my housefolk talked of another cat next door. She thought, giving a warm smile. "Hi!" She trilled, giving a welcoming sway of her tail. "So what brings you around here?" She asked, her ears pricked as she tilted her head. I wonder if this she-cat will have an explanation about the racket her housefolk produce. She thought.

Mayflower
June 15th, 2017, 03:40 PM
Oh yeah, my housefolk talked of another cat next door. She thought, giving a warm smile. "Hi!" She trilled, giving a welcoming sway of her tail. "So what brings you around here?" She asked, her ears pricked as she tilted her head. I wonder if this she-cat will have an explanation about the racket her housefolk produce. She thought.
"Just escapin' my twolegs. They're great, but they fight with each other a LOT." Bellatrix shuddered slightly and blinked then turned back to the other cat. "Anyways, what's your name?"

(Are other people allowed to join?)

wickedvirtues
June 15th, 2017, 03:44 PM
"Just escapin' my twolegs. They're great, but they fight with each other a LOT." Bellatrix shuddered slightly and blinked then turned back to the other cat. "Anyways, what's your name?"

(Are other people allowed to join?)
(If you're good with it, yeah)
"Ah, I could sort of tell. They make a lot of noise." She chuckled. "My name is Rain, what's yours?"

Mayflower
June 15th, 2017, 03:48 PM
(If you're good with it, yeah)
"Ah, I could sort of tell. They make a lot of noise." She chuckled. "My name is Rain, what's yours?"
The cat chuckled. "Thought I already toldya, it's Bellatrix! Also known as Bella. No worries though."

(I'm cool)
(Also I got quoted in a deleted post?)

wickedvirtues
June 15th, 2017, 03:50 PM
The cat chuckled. "Thought I already toldya, it's Bellatrix! Also known as Bella. No worries though."

(I'm cool)
(Also I got quoted in a deleted post?)
(Wops, ignoring my question in le other post, kk. I think they may have quoted you then deleted the post after. Idk though)
"So, any idea what your two-legs are fighting over?" She questioned, sitting and curling her tail around her paws.

Mayflower
June 15th, 2017, 03:54 PM
(Wops, ignoring my question in le other post, kk. I think they may have quoted you then deleted the post after. Idk though)
"So, any idea what your two-legs are fighting over?" She questioned, sitting and curling her tail around her paws.
"None! Something about green paper, more twolegs, and those metal monstrosities." Bella wrinkled her nose in disgust. "Anyway, how about you?"

wickedvirtues
June 15th, 2017, 04:02 PM
"None! Something about green paper, more twolegs, and those metal monstrosities." Bella wrinkled her nose in disgust. "Anyway, how about you?"
Rain snorted. Two-legs and their green paper, what's so amazing about it? She thought, then shrugged. "Nothing much, my two-legs aren't fighting, but their still odd as always.

Mayflower
June 15th, 2017, 04:09 PM
Rain snorted. Two-legs and their green paper, what's so amazing about it? She thought, then shrugged. "Nothing much, my two-legs aren't fighting, but their still odd as always.
"Do they have any smaller twolegs? I think my twolegs are expecting one, but I don't want no tiny thing pulling on my tail!" Bellatrix chuckled then stretched out, unable to keep still. "So where are you from? I'm from the south if that aint obvious enough."

wickedvirtues
June 15th, 2017, 04:10 PM
"Do they have any smaller twolegs? I think my twolegs are expecting one, but I don't want no tiny thing pulling on my tail!" Bellatrix chuckled then stretched out, unable to keep still. "So where are you from? I'm from the south if that aint obvious enough."
"I was born here, well not in this nest, but down the path. And no, they don't have a kit yet" she replied, wondering if they planned to.

Mayflower
June 15th, 2017, 04:15 PM
"I was born here, well not in this nest, but down the path. And no, they don't have a kit yet" she replied, wondering if they planned to.
"Uh huh." Bellatrix just sat there, at a loss for words.

wickedvirtues
June 15th, 2017, 04:21 PM
"Uh huh." Bellatrix just sat there, at a loss for words.
"Two-legs are odd, obsessing about the strangest things." Rain said, her tail swaying.

Mayflower
June 15th, 2017, 04:28 PM
"Two-legs are odd, obsessing about the strangest things." Rain said, her tail swaying.
"They are. Mine keep a weird collection of little breakable people in a cabinet and scold me if I get to close. It's a little odd." Bellatrix glanced back at her twolegs house, glad to hear the noise quiet a little.

wickedvirtues
June 15th, 2017, 04:34 PM
"They are. Mine keep a weird collection of little breakable people in a cabinet and scold me if I get to close. It's a little odd." Bellatrix glanced back at her twolegs house, glad to hear the noise quiet a little.
"Breakable people? I will never get two-legs" Rain chuckled. "They're not as clever as cats, yet they take them."

Mayflower
June 15th, 2017, 04:39 PM
"Breakable people? I will never get two-legs" Rain chuckled. "They're not as clever as cats, yet they take them."
"I know. Sometimes I think we should own them!" Bellatrix laughed and then shook her head. "It's just because we have four legs and like someone caring for us. Except for a few cats in the wild."

wickedvirtues
June 15th, 2017, 04:40 PM
"I know. Sometimes I think we should own them!" Bellatrix laughed and then shook her head. "It's just because we have four legs and like someone caring for us. Except for a few cats in the wild."

"True. It's nice to have them cater to us" she grinned, they could make a two-leg bend with a petty mew and kitten-eyes.

Mayflower
June 15th, 2017, 04:43 PM
"True. It's nice to have them cater to us" she grinned, they could make a two-leg bend with a petty mew and kitten-eyes.
"It is, but sometimes I wish I was back on the streets because of the consistent fighting. Then I realize the streets were much much worse." Bellatrix shuddered remembering all the fights over scraps on the streets.

wickedvirtues
June 15th, 2017, 04:46 PM
"It is, but sometimes I wish I was back on the streets because of the consistent fighting. Then I realize the streets were much much worse." Bellatrix shuddered remembering all the fights over scraps on the streets.

"I haven't lived on the streets, but I met some Clanners once." She replied, they had been rude and hostile.

Mayflower
June 15th, 2017, 04:49 PM
"I haven't lived on the streets, but I met some Clanners once." She replied, they had been rude and hostile.
"Well I'm glad you haven't. I haven't met any Clanners yet, but they seem very brave and skilled to be able to survive out in the wild. Granted, the streets aren't much better," Bellatrix sighed.

wickedvirtues
June 15th, 2017, 04:54 PM
"Well I'm glad you haven't. I haven't met any Clanners yet, but they seem very brave and skilled to be able to survive out in the wild. Granted, the streets aren't much better," Bellatrix sighed.
"Yeah, most Clanners are hostile, but only to protect their territories." She said, she'd had a discussion with a tom when she was confronted by the warriors.