PDA

View Full Version : Reedbriar's Alley

~Breadsticks~
June 15th, 2017, 12:09 AM
Darkclaws ^^
The dark blue-grey she-cat stretched out on the garbage bin, yawning. Reedbriar, who now introduced herself as Reed, sat up, giving another yawn before she jumped down. She trotted out onto the sidewalk and started toward the south side of the city, knowing there had to be something there she could eat.

Dark
June 15th, 2017, 12:18 AM
TheBread
A piercing yowl cut through the air "Somebody help me!" a voice said from the distance. A small blue-gray tom was cornered by a large black dog, his back was arched and he was hissing threateningly. His eyes narrowed to slits as he glared at the dog, watching it's every move.

~Breadsticks~
June 15th, 2017, 12:26 AM
Darkclaws
The she-cat paused, feeling like she knew the voice from somewhere but she pushed the thought away and ran towards the source. She saw a large dog and without thinking rushed forward, thinking about how interesting it might be. The molly's claws sank into the dog's haunches and as the dog whipped around she was thrown to the ground.

Dark
June 15th, 2017, 12:36 AM
@TheBread
Fishtail saw a blur of movement and then blood and a shape fall to the ground.
Realizing that some cat just distracted the dog, he took the opportunity to leap onto the dog's shoulders the whole while digging his claws into them. He sank his teeth into the dog's neck which only seemed to anger it, in the dog's rage he was thrown off and pinned to the ground. He felt the dog's hot breath on his face as it panted and he couldn't help but let out a small whimper as he could smell the scent of crowfood and blood. "Starclan save me!" He exclaimed in fear, "Don't make my life end here!"

~Breadsticks~
June 15th, 2017, 12:25 PM
Darkclaws
The grey-blue molly stood up again and flung herself at the dog, barreling into it's side which sent it lurching sideways and off of Fishtail. Reedbriar hissed at it, creeping forward and hoping it would work. She flicked her tail at the tom, hoping that he would attack with her. The loner lunged forward at the dog's right side but dodged left at the last moment, landing on the large animal's shoulders.

Hopekit
June 15th, 2017, 12:27 PM
-listening to these people roleplay-

Dark
June 15th, 2017, 12:36 PM
TheBread
Fishtail copied the she-cat's movements but ended up on the dog's head and dug his claws into its ears. The dog desperately shook them off and started running in a random direction, yelping and howling the whole way. "Thanks a lot," Fishtail, who was panting said, "I don't know what would have happened to me if you weren't here." He gave the she-cat a smile "What's your name?" he asked her,
wanting to know who had just saved his life.

~Breadsticks~
June 15th, 2017, 01:03 PM
Darkclaws
The she-cat took in a deep breath, shaking her pelt. "Well, I doubt you'd have died but it's a pleasure to help a cat in need." She said, giving him a small smile as she tried to remember what that old loner had told her all those moons ago. "I'm Reed, and you?" Reedbriar told him, beginning to groom her shoulder fur.

Dark
June 15th, 2017, 01:12 PM
TheBread
Reed...Briar? Fishtail thought as the she-cat introduced herself Nah can't be "My name is Fishtail. I was coming to visit my mate and see how she's doing, but I got lost and couldn't figure out where to go." Fishtail laughed at himself as he said this "It sounds more stupid as I say it out loud." He smiled, his eyes sparkling as he thought of his mate. "I really miss her," He mumbled under his breath.

~Breadsticks~
June 15th, 2017, 01:23 PM
Darkclaws
Fishtail.. Fishtail? My Fishtail?
Reedbriar stared at him in shock, "Fishtail? O-Of Riverclan?" Her eyes were wide and memories flashed through her mind. It has to be him.. Please let it be him...

Dark
June 15th, 2017, 01:27 PM
TheBread
"Yes, do you know me?" Fishtail asked curiously. He tilted his head to the side,
"Do you know an ex-clan cat that goes by Reedbriar?" He asked.

~Breadsticks~
June 15th, 2017, 01:31 PM
Darkclaws
He doesn't recognize me? Reedbriar looked up at him and purred teasingly, "Know you? I had your kits. Have I changed that much?" The she-cat rose an eyebrow at him, giving a soft smile.

Dark
June 15th, 2017, 01:35 PM
TheBread
Fishtail's eyes widened "Reedbriar!" He exclaimed happily jumping onto her playfully "I've missed you so much, you look so different. I thought you were a completely different cat, but when you said Reed I knew it had to be you!" Fishtail purred happily, covering her face in licks.

~Breadsticks~
June 15th, 2017, 01:39 PM
Darkclaws
Reedbriar laughed, "I've missed you too Fishtail." She nuzzled his face, smiling, "How have you been? Can you let me stand up?" She asked the last question jokingly, raising an eyebrow at him.

Dark
June 15th, 2017, 01:48 PM
TheBread
"No you may not get up," Fishtail teased, "I want to look at your beautiful face," He purred, putting emphasis on beautiful. stopped bombarding her with the licks though, "I love you Reedbriar" He said happily.

~Breadsticks~
June 15th, 2017, 01:57 PM
Darkclaws
"I love you too Fishtail, I've missed you." She said, licking his cheek. Reedbriar managed to wriggle out from under him and she grinned, "Victory!" She purred jokingly.

Dark
June 15th, 2017, 02:07 PM
TheBread
"Yes you did get the upper hand over me," Fishtail purred smiling, "Should have known you'd do that." "How are the kits?" He asked.

~Breadsticks~
June 15th, 2017, 02:10 PM
Darkclaws
"The kits? I don't know.. I think they might be alright." The she-cat suddenly looked broken and her eyes glossed over as she relieved the memories. "I don't know.. They were taken by a twoleg but I tried to follow them. That's how I ended up here.. Trying to get them back."

Dark
June 15th, 2017, 02:14 PM
TheBread
Fishtail's eyes flashed with anger "The twolegs," He hissed angrily. "We need to find them immediately," He said. "What did the twoleg smell like? Which den do they live in?" He asked worriedly.

~Breadsticks~
June 15th, 2017, 02:16 PM
Darkclaws
"They're gone Fishtail... They're so far from here.." She said sadly, her gaze fixed to her paws.

Dark
June 15th, 2017, 02:17 PM
TheBread
Dread seeped over him,"They can't be! You've got to have seen where the twoleg went, right?" He asked frantically.

~Breadsticks~
June 15th, 2017, 02:23 PM
Darkclaws
"I'm sorry.. They were too fast.." Reedbriar looked up at Fishtail, her eyes glossy as tears threatened to spill over.

Dark
June 15th, 2017, 02:26 PM
TheBread
Fishtail closed his eyes, violently shaking as his hatred for twolegs was magnified "I never got to see them," He whispered angrily.

~Breadsticks~
June 15th, 2017, 02:48 PM
Darkclaws
Reedbriar nuzzled her mate, "They were beautiful. I told them so much about you. They loved whenever I told them our stories. Three of them, so beautiful.. Smoke was the oldest, he looked so much like you, then Wisp, he was like a mini me, though he was blind he still played with them, then the youngest.." She brought back the memories of her daughter and smiled, "Minnow was her name,
a mix of us both.. She had some of my mother as well.."

Dark
June 15th, 2017, 04:21 PM
TheBread
"Well... Let's go find them," Fishtail said seriously. He smiled at Reedbriar "I mean we are their parents are we not?" He asked rhetorically. "Do you have any clue as to what direction the went in?" He asked Please be able to answer that at least He thought

~Breadsticks~
June 15th, 2017, 05:55 PM
Darkclaws
"Fishtail, they were taken by a sky monster when I had to stop following them. There is no way we can find them." Reedbriar told him, her eyes glossy.

Dark
June 15th, 2017, 07:31 PM
TheBread
"We can ask around, Reedbriar we have to find our kits!" Fishtail exclaimed "Please..." He begged tears coming to his eyes "We have to."

~Breadsticks~
June 15th, 2017, 07:36 PM
Darkclaws
"I haven't met any cats around here.." The loner glanced down at her slightly rounded belly but swiftly turned her gaze back to him. "We should talk about it later. Let's hunt, I haven't eaten all day." Reedbriar turned around and trotted down the street, glancing back at him sadly before she focused on finding prey.

Dark
June 15th, 2017, 07:47 PM
TheBread
I can't believe she'd just abandon them like that! Fishtail thought angrily he watched her leave through narrowed eyes and sat there flicking his tail in anger. The Reedbriar I knew would never just abandon our kits like that! What has gotten into her!? He wondered And why is she acting so weird?

~Breadsticks~
June 15th, 2017, 07:57 PM
Darkclaws
The she-cat paused about half way down the sidewalk, tensed up and turned sideways slowly. Reedbriar charged across the street just after a monster flew by and she pounced on a large mouse. She looked as if she hadn't eaten in moons as she tore into the mouse, eating it swiftly. The molly groomed her bloody paws then crossed the path again, a few heart beats before a monster flew by.

Dark
June 15th, 2017, 08:08 PM
TheBread
Fishtail continued watching her carefully What's her deal? He asked himself Where's the loving, caring, and passionate she-cat I fell in love with?

(writer's block)

~Breadsticks~
June 15th, 2017, 08:45 PM
Darkclaws
Reedbriar called to him, "You know how to hunt in the city right? Or do anything other than fish?" She turned away and lunged forward, landing on another mouse. "You want it?"

Dark
June 15th, 2017, 08:48 PM
TheBread
(REMEMBER THE TIME WHEN FISHTAIL AND REEDBRIAR ADOPTED A KIT!?)
Fishtail took the mouse and stared at it for a while before slowly eating it, not taking his eyes of Reedbriar.

~Breadsticks~
June 15th, 2017, 09:01 PM
Darkclaws (OMG YEAH I REMEMBER THAT!)
The dark grey she-cat gave him a strange look and asked, "So, are you ever going back to Riverclan?"

Dark
June 15th, 2017, 09:03 PM
TheBread
(And remember all the drama they caused as kits?)
"Yes of course I am," Fishtail said, "I just came here looking for you," He mewed,
finishing the mouse.

~Breadsticks~
June 15th, 2017, 09:05 PM
Darkclaws (Yeah I remember so much drama they caused, especially for Reed's poor mother, and Wildkit got crippled because of her..)
"Oh, that's nice. Does anyone miss me?" She asked, not knowing if she really wanted to know or not.

Dark
June 15th, 2017, 09:11 PM
TheBread
(Yeah... Everyone hated Fishkit's guts cause he was overdramatic and depressed)
"Of course the others miss you!" Fishtail said. But do you miss our kits is the question... He thought to himself.

~Breadsticks~
June 15th, 2017, 09:20 PM
Darkclaws (Everyone other than Reedkit)
"I didn't expect that after the battle when I fought for Bucknight and the others." Reedbriar said, longing evident in her voice. How she wished to return to that battle. She pushed the thought away, it had been moons since then.

Dark
June 15th, 2017, 09:23 PM
TheBread
"Hey, don't worry about the battle," Fishtail told her "That was moons ago," he mewed. "I might have to go back to the clan soon..." He said quietly.

~Breadsticks~
June 15th, 2017, 09:31 PM
Darkclaws
"Yeah, it was.." She paused at his next words and asked, "A-Are you sure you have to leave so soon?"
[Sorry, short]

Dark
June 15th, 2017, 09:36 PM
TheBread
"I'm not too sure. I can't have anyone worry about me," He said.

~Breadsticks~
June 15th, 2017, 09:48 PM
Darkclaws
The she-cat looked frantic as she pleaded with him, "Please, just a moon or two? It gets so lonely here.." The worried look faded and she returned to her calm look, a small frown on her face, "I mean, they would probably miss you though.."

Dark
June 15th, 2017, 10:09 PM
TheBread
"I mean you could come back... After we rescue the kits." He suggested, "The other Bucknight supporters were forgiven, so what makes you any different? Plus I'm sure our family would love to see you again." He added.

~Breadsticks~
June 15th, 2017, 10:27 PM
Darkclaws
"Maybe, but not all of my family wants to see me I'm sure.." She told him, "Anyway, I have kits to take care of here in some time." Reedbriar paused, trying to think of why she'd ever say that to him. Not this soon.. No..

Dark
June 15th, 2017, 10:36 PM
TheBread
Fishtail narrowed his eyes, "What do you mean 'You'll have some kits to take care of here soon'?"

~Breadsticks~
June 15th, 2017, 10:42 PM
Darkclaws
The molly knew she couldn't hide it anymore and so she sat down, wrapping her tail around her paws. "I'm.. I'm expecting kits again." Reedbriar told him, her voice cracked with emotion.

Dark
June 15th, 2017, 10:46 PM
TheBread
Fishtail sighed, trying not to lose his temper. "I bet they're the reason why you won't go after our kits," He mewed, his voice shaking with anger as he tried to remain calm.

~Breadsticks~
June 15th, 2017, 10:51 PM
Darkclaws
"The reason I don't want to go after our kits is because they were taken in a sky monster to who knows where? What's the chance we'll even get close to finding them?" Reedbriar asked him, "I won't put these kits in danger because you want to try and find our litter, how can we be sure we'd even find what sky monster they were taken in?"

Dark
June 15th, 2017, 10:56 PM
TheBread
"Reedbriar we have to try! You can't just give up on them like that!I don't want them to go through the same thing I did! But unlike me their mother didn't die, she just gave up on them!" Fishtail hissed, "You have no idea what it feels like to not have a family!" He said, his fur sticking up as he lashed his tail.

~Breadsticks~
June 15th, 2017, 10:59 PM
Darkclaws
"You have no idea what it's like to watch your kits get taken and not be able to do anything about it!" Reedbriar snarled, turning and trotting off under the garbage bin that she'd made into the den. She laid down and wrapped her tail around her nose.

Dark
June 15th, 2017, 11:07 PM
TheBread
"Well I do know what it's like having my mate leave the clan, and when I tried to stop her she says 'I loved you,' and then leaves me with the promise that I'd be able to see my kits!" He paused "And when I finally am able to come out here, I find out she let some twoleg steal them, finds another mate, not bother to thoroughly look for the kits, and tell me she's expecting another tom's kits!" He hissed at her. "You lied to me, you don't love me!"

~Breadsticks~
June 15th, 2017, 11:11 PM
Darkclaws
The she-cat's voice sounded slightly muffled under the garbage bin as she spat, "If I could have found my way back in order to tell you I wouldn't have felt so alone! In camp you're surrounded by cats who you grew up with! Out here I had no one! That's why I took a mate! But it didn't go well, because now he's dead and you're leaving me!" Her voice was laced with venom and her narrowed eyes filled with rage.

Dark
June 15th, 2017, 11:34 PM
TheBread
(Going to bed soon(Probably after this post))
(I also wonder how many people are stalking this)
"Ha!" Fishtail laughed sarcastically "Nobody in that camp cares about me! Or have you forgotten that I'm the half loner, who randomly appeared in camp one day and caused mayhem." "The only cats who actually cared about me were you, Reedsplash, and Light[enter prefix here]. And after Lunarstripe and Wildheart found out that I trained in the dark forest, everyone shunned me. Even my cousins tried to kill me at some point. I worked so hard to prove myself to everyone that I am just as good as they are, but the whole lot of them still don't trust me!" Fishtail hissed. "You, however, are clan born and even though you trained in the dark forest and fought for Bucknight," He spat as he said Bucknight "They will give you another chance and I offered that you come back but nooo 'I'm sorry Fishtail but I'm having another tom's kits'! Spare me your nonsense and just get back to the freaking camp. I am going to find my sons and daughter and your negativity and favoritism are not going to stop me from doing just that." Fishtail was so angry he could see red and his eyes were narrowed to slits. His fur was bristling and he had his back arched and claws unsheathed. "I'm going to find my kits and whether you like it or not I'm telling them about how quick you were to give up on them!" He snarled this last bit out and he turned and went to leave "Make sure you tell that mentor of your's I said hi when you see him, because after you die you're going straight to the Darkforest if you don't get your act together." and with that, he left.
(Too harsh?)

~Breadsticks~
June 15th, 2017, 11:43 PM
Darkclaws (Maybe just a little cx)
The she-cat barged out from under the bin and snarled after him, "It'd be better than being in Starclan with you when you whine all the time!" You don't mean that. "I mean it! It'd be awful!" You're made, you don't mean it. She pushed the thoughts away and whipped around, ducking back under the bin.

Dark
June 15th, 2017, 11:49 PM
TheBread
(Going to bed! G'night)
You should apologize Fishtail, Haha nope! "At least Starclan doesn't smell like crowfood and blood, and isn't filled with stupid cats who did stupid things." Fishtail hissed back "Why you out of everyone in the clan, I chose you!" He called to her, even this made him wince a little. That was too far... His inner voice said to him Shut up! his conscience growled back.

~Breadsticks~
June 16th, 2017, 12:02 AM
Darkclaws (Goodnight~)
"Maybe because I cared about you?" She called over, her lips pulled back into a snarl but her eyes flashed with hurt. "At least the Dark Forest isn't filled with cats who whine about everything and decide how you should live your live!" Reedbriar lashed her tail, claws unsheathed and sinking into a piece of twoleg trash on the ground.

Dark
June 16th, 2017, 12:11 AM
TheBread
(G'night for real now)
"Liar! You don't care about me! You wouldn't have left me alone if you did! You wouldn't have moved on if you did!" He hissed angrily, lashing his tail. "Didn't the Darkforest do the same?" He asked knowing he was right. "I do remember my mentor telling me to kill you and our first litter, but I didn't and I stopped going. I begged for you to stop but you didn't and that's on you. Just leave me alone Reedbriar, I'm tired of you telling me lies in order for me to keep coming back to you."

~Breadsticks~
June 16th, 2017, 12:14 AM
Darkclaws (Lol okay)
"It wasn't my idea for you to come here!" Reedbriar snarled, "The kits would probably be better off without such a whiny tom around!" You don't mean it,
why did you say that? You love him..

Dark
June 16th, 2017, 10:20 AM
TheBread
Fishtail flinched but didn't say a word. "Whatever," He muttered under his breath "I'm leaving," He said as he started to walk away.

Serendipity
June 16th, 2017, 10:25 AM
Fishtail flinched but didn't say a word. "Whatever," He muttered under his breath "I'm leaving," He said as he started to walk away.
NOOOO FISHBUTT DON"T DO THAT!! OR ELSE I CAN"T STALK ANYMORE

~Breadsticks~
June 16th, 2017, 11:05 AM
Darkclaws
Reedbriar opened her jaws to say something but closed them and turned around, glancing back sadly then ducking under the garbage bin again.

Dark
June 16th, 2017, 11:10 AM
TheBread
Fishtail sighed, Why do we always get in fights like this? he asked himself,
as he jumped onto a fence he found.

~Breadsticks~
June 16th, 2017, 11:37 AM
Darkclaws
Should I go after him? And say what exactly? The she-cat crawled out from under the bin and paced around the opening, What do I say? Can I even find him?

Dark
June 16th, 2017, 11:47 AM
TheBread
Fishtail flicked his tail behind him irritably as he sat on the fence post I wish things hadn't come to this he thought as he started to slowly groom his ruffled fur down.

~Breadsticks~
June 16th, 2017, 11:58 AM
Darkclaws
Reedbriar stopped pacing and tried to think of what to do, You love him, he loves you, he came to find you, now go find him. The molly nodded, "Yes, I need to find him." She turned and opened her jaws trying to find his scent. There... She thought, following the familiar trail. "I'm coming.." She whispered to herself.

Dark
June 16th, 2017, 12:03 PM
TheBread
Fishtail's ears flicked as he heard the familiar sound of the padding of a cat's feet. But as he was too mentally exhausted from the argument he just had, he ignored it.

~Breadsticks~
June 16th, 2017, 12:14 PM
Darkclaws
The she-cat saw Fishtail sitting up on the fence and warily called, "Fishtail?" Reedbriar was worried that he might send her away but she sat down, looking up at him quietly.

Dark
June 16th, 2017, 12:18 PM
TheBread
Fishtail took a deep breath and closed his eyes "Yes?" He asked.

~Breadsticks~
June 16th, 2017, 12:20 PM
Darkclaws
The molly's gaze was fixed to her paws as she spoke, "I'm sorry.. I didn't mean what I said."

Dark
June 16th, 2017, 12:23 PM
TheBread
"I-I'm sorry too," Fishtail mewed silently, flicking his tail slightly.

~Breadsticks~
June 16th, 2017, 12:25 PM
Darkclaws
Reedbriar jumped onto the fence beside him and asked, "Why don't we go back home?" Her eyes shone with the prospect of adventure and she gave him a small smile.

Dark
June 16th, 2017, 12:28 PM
TheBread
"Back to Riverclan?" He asked turning to her.

~Breadsticks~
June 16th, 2017, 12:39 PM
Darkclaws
Reedbriar nodded, "Back to Riverclan. I've been away for far too long."

Dark
June 16th, 2017, 12:51 PM
TheBread
Fishtail looked up toward the sky Mother, and Starclan, guide my kits He thought hopefully. "Well, let's go," He said getting up.

~Breadsticks~
June 16th, 2017, 12:57 PM
Darkclaws (RC territory?)
"Yes, I've missed it there." She said, giving him a smile. With a last glance back at the city she jumped down into the grass on the other side of the fence.

Dark
June 16th, 2017, 01:06 PM
TheBread
(Yup)
Fishtail followed his mate.