PDA

View Full Version : Cristalline's Ivy Territory!

Ghostly Cristalline
June 14th, 2017, 11:08 PM
Cristalline (http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/02/23/05/3177D9D500000578-3459590-Purrrfect_Colby_the_Cat_has_stunning_icy_blue_eyes _and_a_snow_wh-a-30_1456207181043.jpg), a young she-cat walked out of her den, making her way over to the ivy wall's that made her territory. I wonder if I'll have any visitor's today! It would be wonderful if I did. Cristalline sat down and began to groom her pure white fur. She looked up with her ears pricked, listening for any movement.

savage scar
June 15th, 2017, 02:16 AM
Uma, a friendly tom padded past the territory, his grey tabby pelt coming in and out of view as he strolled. He stopped by a bush and peered out of the branches, seeing Cristalline he gave his chest fur a few licks and slid out of the bush. "Hello." He mewed, his voice full of hope that the she-cat wouldn't mind him here.

Ghostly Cristalline
June 15th, 2017, 04:14 PM
Uma, a friendly tom padded past the territory, his grey tabby pelt coming in and out of view as he strolled. He stopped by a bush and peered out of the branches, seeing Cristalline he gave his chest fur a few licks and slid out of the bush. "Hello." He mewed, his voice full of hope that the she-cat wouldn't mind him here.

"Hi. I din't know anyone was out here. Not that I don't like it. I really really do." meowed Cristalline awkwardly. Why are you so stupid sometimes Cristalline. You always make a fool out of yourself and that is why no one stays with you! The she-cat padded over to Uma.