PDA

View Full Version : Russetswirl's Finder/RPs! [Riverclan]

Fel
November 5th, 2016, 05:35 PM
So, one of my main characters [and my oldest character] Russetswirl, needs a few things in his life, and I'd also like to get him one or two roleplays as well, seeing that he's incredibly lonely right now! ;w;

Russet's character page [relations are incomplete!]
(http://wcowonders.weebly.com/russetswirl.html)
Roles needed;

Best Friends; 1-2 [they should be able to be there for russet whenever he needs them, and let him confide in them.]

Sworn Enemy / Rival; 1 [he already has one; his sister, but he should probably have one more- they should be an ee supporter, who'd prefer him dead than alive. russetswirl's beginning to see the darkness behind this evil era movement, and so he'd likely dislike this cat as well.]

Former Mentor; [not much required for this cat, but they should be old enough to have mentored him in the past.]

Possible Biological Parents; [Must be Chausies, and I'll have to talk to Crow, who RPs his sister, Thornfrost, about it- she doesn't know about this yet, so it's only for possibilities- remember that they were adopted by Hornetsight at a very early age, so their kits wouldn't know who they were.]

I'd also like to get into a roleplay with him at some point, so if anyone would like to, RP with him, just link their character page here!

Finder form- no link;

Name:
Clan:
Appearance:
Personality:
Role:
Other:

Form w/ character page link;

Character page:
Role:
Other:

Sage
November 5th, 2016, 08:28 PM
name; blazingflurry
age; 30 moons
gender; female
clan; riverclan
appearance; a chausie, she is a light brown that fades into a darker brown at her paws. she has a white muzzle and an abony ring where the white ends. she has amber-green eyes. she also has extra lynx like fur at her ear tips.
personality: blazingflurry is a very kind and brave cat. she is very overprotective and outgoing. blazingflurry gets along with many cats because of her empathy. she has gone through many things like, loosing her mate and family. blazingflurry is very understanding and will forgive you for mostly anything. she can also be jealous. if she has feelings for a cat and sees them hanging out with other cats, she will most likely overreact. she will give up and it will take some persuading to comfort her.
role; best friend
other; if accepted, can we rp?

Hexict
November 5th, 2016, 08:40 PM
Can I apply for a close friend but not best?

Also could we rp Russet and Finsplash (http://wcocharries.weebly.com/finsplash.html) sometime?

Empress Of Evil
November 5th, 2016, 09:48 PM
Name: Cloudrain
Clan: RiverClan
Appearance: Here (https://postimg.org/image/tefdy5g9v/)
Personality: Cloudrain is a kind hearted and bouncy she cat. She has unlimited bundles of energy that powers her through every day. Cloudrain is hardly ever sad. She's not a sensitive cat that gets hurt easily. She is oblivious and innocent, easily influenced into believing something. Cloudrain is always there when you're upset. If she knows you she'll stop at nothing to make you grin. Even if she doesn't know you. Cloudrain can't stand sadness. Cloudrain isn't the smartest cat on the planet, neither is she the most skilled. Quite a clumsy cat, she is simply there to 'spread happiness'. Not there to 'do your maths homework'. She's also quite the dreamer, dreaming about things that most likely would never happen. Like growing wings. Helpful and bouncy, oblivious and innocent. I guess those are the main components of her personality. [Her personality is work in progress still. But that's the main lines that her personality runs on]
Role: Best Friend
Other: Wanna RP if she is accepted?

Fel
November 6th, 2016, 03:37 PM
@Hexict yeah, you can apply for a close friend!

I'll be up for RPs just a little later tonight or tomorrow! ^^

Starfall
November 6th, 2016, 03:48 PM
I have fallenstream he could be a close friend and maybe swallowstorm could be a rival

Name:fallenstream
Clan: Riverclan
Appearance: A black tom with sky blue eyes and short fur.
Personality: he is a very sweet jokester and is strong willed. He is often loud at times and is always worrying over his clanmates.
Role: close friend
Other: he loves it when it rains

Name:swallowstorm
Clan:Riverclan
Appearance: a silver tom with a white muzzle and underbelly with black stripes and light green eyes.
Personality: he is sassy and hot headed but extremely loyal to those he loves as well as his clan. He gets flustered when complimented and is always trying his hardest for his clan.
Role: rival? If not then just a friend not a close friend
Other: he has a mate

Hexict
November 6th, 2016, 04:43 PM
Character page- Mistfall (http://wcocharries.weebly.com/mistfall.html)
Role- Close friend
Other- Noop~

Fel
November 12th, 2016, 09:14 AM
Cloudrain is accepted as a best friend; Mistfall as a close one! Everyone else, accepted as friends ^^

He still especially needs a former mentor, too!

seasalt
November 12th, 2016, 09:40 AM
Name: Pineneedle
[she was young,but not too young
not to apprentice him ]
Clan: Riverclan.
Appearance:
A brown and dark ginger striped
tabby,with dark green eyes.
[not very good at description]
Personality:
Pine is a very intelligent,
but rather alittle too goofy
for some.She is a quite
entergetic,and cheerful molly
to be around.She doesnt really
know how to comfort anyone,
but..she tries!Pineneedle
can be distrustful of outsiders,
but overall she is openly friendly
towards anyone.
Role: former mentor.
Other: nop!

Fel
November 12th, 2016, 10:02 AM
Name: Pineneedle
[she was young,but not too young
not to apprentice him ]
Clan: Riverclan.
Appearance:
A brown and dark ginger striped
tabby,with dark green eyes.
[not very good at description]
Personality:
Pine is a very intelligent,
but rather alittle too goofy
for some.She is a quite
entergetic,and cheerful molly
to be around.She doesnt really
know how to comfort anyone,
but..she tries!Pineneedle
can be distrustful of outsiders,
but overall she is openly friendly
towards anyone.
Role: former mentor.
Other: nop!

Well, if Russet's 29 moons, wouldn't that mean that Pine was 7 moons when she first started to mentor him? ;w; that's a bit too young, I think- it's only one moon after she'd become an apprentice!

seasalt
November 12th, 2016, 10:06 AM
Well, if Russet's 29 moons, wouldn't that mean that Pine was 7 moons when she first started to mentor him? ;w; that's a bit too young, I think- it's only one moon after she'd become an apprentice!

Would 48 be good?

Fel
November 12th, 2016, 10:07 AM
Would 48 be good?

yeah! that would be perfect- accepted!

Empress Of Evil
November 12th, 2016, 02:48 PM
Cloudrain is accepted as a best friend; Mistfall as a close one! Everyone else, accepted as friends ^^

He still especially needs a former mentor, too!

Ok great! Just tell me if you ever want to RP!

Starfall
November 12th, 2016, 03:17 PM
fenic!
Okay just tell me whenever you wanna roleplay please

Brunch
November 14th, 2016, 04:09 PM
Name: Cloudyfoot
Clan: RiverClan
Apperance: Not exactly a handsome tom, Cloudyfoot doesnt have the nicest face, nor the cleanest appearance, though he attempts to groom it quite often. He has large a, muscular frame, with long legs. His pelt is quite short, and has a prickly feel to it; Cloudyfoot's coat is a light gray masterpiece with long, dark black tabby stripes across it. There is one long, black line across the warrior's back. Along with the stripe across his back, Cloudyfoot has a bunch of small, lopsided triangles around his clever amber eyes.
Personality: A bit awkward , to say the least of Cloudyfoot.
The senior warrior doesn't know how to string words together to create sentences in a one-on-one conversation. Luckily for the tom, when speaking in front of crowds, Cloudyfoot has a gift to speak calmly, clearly, and almost perfectly. Though, of course, no cat is a naturalist at things like that, so what can you expect?
Some may say about Cloudyfoot that he is a born leader, though the truth is that when he was a kit, the large warrior was almost scared of everything. The trait carried along with him while he was an apprentice, though by then, he started to learn how to lead without becoming frightened. So, Cloudyfoot was never a "born leader" like some cats may admit, though he learned through trial and error.
Besides being a confident, awkward tom, Cloudyfoot is actually fairly nice when it comes to Talkings. Though his sentences don't make any sense, a cat who can think through what Cloudyfoot is saying, will find that they are oddly kind.
Being kind, of course, doesn't mean that Cloudyfoot can't get angry, and when he gets convulsed, Cloudyfoot lashes out and down right yowls. The tom can sometimes control his temper, though, even if he is seeing red.
Stuborness is a factor that no one can erase from Cloudyfoot. The trait has been there since he was a bit, not budging under any circstances. The senior warrior is bull-headed and never thinks otherwise of his opinion, even if it is wrong. Cloudyfoot will never change from this, and will always be one of the most stubborn cats in the clans.
Thanks to Cloudyfoot's stubbornness, the tom never lost faith in StarClan. Taught from a young age that StsrClan is always the answer to all of his problems, no matter what. After his mother passed, Cloudyfoot's belief in the dead cats became stronger, which lead him to the cat he is today.
Role: Best friend
Other: None