PDA

View Full Version : Love Triangle Plot~

Gusty
November 5th, 2016, 02:04 PM
It all starts out with a WindClan warrior named Robinswoop. She's quite curious, and eventually goes to the RiverClan border for a stroll. There, she meets a delightful tom.
Being the innocent molly she is, and happy that someone enjoys her company, Robinswoop falls in love with him. Unfortunately, there's more to the situation than she believes.
It just so happens that the RiverClan tom has a mate in his clan, but has also fallen for poor Robin. When his other mate begins expecting his kittens, the RiverClan tom spends less time with Robinswoop and more with her.
As a result, the RiverClan tom realizes that his relationship with Robinswoop needs to end. He plans to spend one last night, and break off the relationship.
That night, Robin and the tom meet on the border up in a tree. They stargaze for a while, and sleep together. In the morning, the tom reveals that he is too loyal to RiverClan to take Robinswoop as a mate, and thusly hurts Robin's feelings. The two decide to never meet on the border again.
Coincidentally, the very last night Robin spent with the tom was the night she became pregnant with him. Confused and hurt, Robin becomes a queen and vows never to fall in love again.
-if this plot works out, there may be a continuation to the storyline-

I will roleplay Robinswoop.
Open roles; RiverClan tom, RiverClan she-cat

Form;
Name;
Appearance;
Personality;
Role;
Other;

Sage
November 5th, 2016, 04:15 PM
Name: Oriongaze
Appearance: Orion is a light brown colored Oriental cat. He gas a hard amber gaze and a dark black nose.
Personality: Orion is a complicated cat. You can think he cares about something but can drop it like it's fire. He tends to try not to get close to other cats, because he is afraid of letting go. When sad or stressed, he often spends lonely nights stargazing at the river's edge.
Role: RiverClan Tom
Other: Merp....

FadedShadow
November 5th, 2016, 07:01 PM
Name; Shadedmoon
Appearance; http://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-portrait-of-a-cat-with-blue-eyes-107146180.html
Personality; Shadedmoon is pretty awkward, although very intelligent, when in large groups she
Role; Riverclan She-cat
Other; Not really.

Gusty
November 6th, 2016, 08:34 AM
S A G I E
FadedShadow

The roles will be open for the rest of today, but if nobody applies, then you are accepted ;3
Thanks for applying <3

Gusty
November 7th, 2016, 02:28 PM
S A G I E
FadedShadow
Ah, since nobody else applied, you two are accepted. ;3
Maybe Orion and Robin could start at the border? And Orion and Shaded could also separately roleplay at the RC clearing or somethin'?

Sage
November 7th, 2016, 02:34 PM
Gusty, sure! Do you want me to post at the border now?

FadedShadow, I'll post in the Clearing first?

Gusty
November 7th, 2016, 07:19 PM

Yah, sure <3

FadedShadow
November 8th, 2016, 09:15 AM

Okay see you when you're done with Robin