PDA

View Full Version : Last Animals

shark sailor
November 5th, 2016, 12:56 PM
One of each species survived a nuclear explosion. I don't know how, but they did. They all meet up in what used to be Austin, Texas. Some are nice. Some aren't. Some went a little insane.

Name:
Age(Moons):
Definition (Nice, Mean, Insane):
Personality:
Crush:
Other/Questions:

My form:
Name: Harley
Age(Moons): 15
Looks: A squirrel with a leaf eye patch
Definition (Nice, Mean, Insane): ..... Pretty Insane, but hides it by being 'Nice'
Personality: Tbrp'd
Crush: Open
Other/Questions: :3

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 12:59 PM
Name:Johnny
Age(Moons):24 Moons
Looks:short and has an dark gray pelt.
Definition (Nice, Mean, Insane)friendly,and snappy.
Personality:see Definition.
Crush:Open :>
Other/Questions:

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 12:59 PM
Name: Ceea
Age(Moons): 34
Looks: this
(https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/11/Cheetah_Kruger.jpg/220px-Cheetah_Kruger.jpg)
Definition (Nice, Mean, Insane): nice
Personality: she often tries to make friends with anyone she meets. after the explosion she wasn't running for a while, only walking
Crush: open
Other/Questions: none

shark sailor
November 5th, 2016, 01:00 PM
(Both accepted!)

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 01:02 PM
*thumbs up* when do we start XP)

Frosty
November 5th, 2016, 01:02 PM
Name: December / Jackson
Age(Moons): 15 moons / 16mons
Looks: an snowy white fox with dark blue eyes and a long fluffy tail / a red fox with light green eyes
Definition (Nice, Mean, Insane): a mix of nice and insane / nice
Personality: she is a hyperactive , really sweet fox with a crazy side / protective, kind, funny
Other/Questions: nope

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 01:03 PM
(Both accepted!)
(I'd like to change Johnny's Definition.He has an alter ego,Jimmy.)

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 01:04 PM
how you say Ceea (see-ah)

shark sailor
November 5th, 2016, 01:05 PM
(Accepted! We start now!!)
Harley made her way to Texas, good eye scanning around. She scampered on, fluffy tail streaming behind her. Kayla;Come on! I wanna be in control! Harley; No way! I'm getting to Texas without going insane!

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 01:06 PM
before I start, id like to change my definition to "half-nice, half-insane.")

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 01:09 PM
Johnny sat in an cave in Austin.Two voices were talking in his head.
One was insane,and known as Jimmy.The other sane,Johnny.
'This is boring.'Jimmy said,as he was annoyed by there being no-one to kill around here.
'Well,how about you be quiet?' Johnny asked out loud before cutting off sharply as he saw Harley.

Poppyfrost
November 5th, 2016, 01:09 PM
Name: Alma
Age(Moons): 24 moons
Looks: A peregrine Falcon
Definition (Nice, Mean, Insane): Kind. She's like a mother figure.
Personality: TBRP'D
Crush: none
Other/Questions: if you know what movie I'm referencing this character too then I'll love you forever.

shark sailor
November 5th, 2016, 01:10 PM
(Alright)
Kayla; You're no fun, Harl. Harley; Oh shut up! Harley looked at a sign and smiled. She looked at Johnny. "Er.. Hi." (Accepted)

Frosty
November 5th, 2016, 01:11 PM
(Omg! Alma!) december walked with a quick and bubbly pace as she journied to texas . "hay Jackson! come on, we're nearly there!" she yipped excitedly as a red blur ran behind her . jackson finally caught up and flashed a smile at his snowy freind. "take it slow decmeber . no need to rush ." he laughed . december smiled "i know. id just rather get there so i dont have to deal with you anymore" she giggled (I'm gonna have jackson and December have a ladybug and chat noir kinda relationship, including all the flirting X3)

Poppyfrost
November 5th, 2016, 01:15 PM
Alma let out a screech and flew around, gracefully flapping her wings. Alma was bigger than most Peregrine Falcons... by a lot. She was thin and had much muscle in her wings, giving her great speed, agility, and strength. She flexed her razor sharp talons and clicked her tongue, using a small bit of echolocation. Alma shot up into the sky, looking down to see a red and white blur. She blinked and flew above them, hiding in the clouds and matching their pace.

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 01:15 PM
:3)
Ceea raced through the scattered burnt trees, wind streaming through her fur.
Come on! I know you want to.
"Well maybe I don't." Ceea said, trying to fight the urge.
Texas, 3 miles. says a sign. "Yes! I'm going to make it without going insane!"

shark sailor
November 5th, 2016, 01:22 PM
Harley ran up a tree and hid in the leaves. She could feel Kayla trying to take over. "My god, I'm finally out!" Kayla said, Harley's eyes going from green to pink. Kayla looked around with a insane smile as she ran down the tree. Harley; Let me out! She was trapped in a 'cage'.

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 01:28 PM
Ceea stops.
Come on. You know everyone else you meet will be insane! Why not you? Ha ha!
"Well I don't care. I'd like to be the odd one out. I don't mind!"
Or do you..?
"Well... Maybe..."

shark sailor
November 5th, 2016, 01:30 PM
Kayla looked around. Harley; for the love of god!" Harley smiled as she was back in control.

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 01:36 PM
"Well, maybe. but I could help th-"
No, you can't. They're only animals!
Ceea is confused. Wasn't she an animal too?
"Am I not an animal?"
With me in control, you're not an animal.
"No, I'm not gonn-"
She's cut off by herself beginning to charge towards where she will meet the others.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 01:38 PM
Johnny turned around before Ceea ran into him.His gray body was flung onto the ground.

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 01:40 PM
Ceea gets launched backwards. She looks at Johnny. "Uh.. I'm sorry..."
No! You're not!

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 02:06 PM
Ceea gets launched backwards. She looks at Johnny. "Uh.. I'm sorry..."
No! You're not!
"Ow!" Johnny said,standing up.He was a bit mad.

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 02:09 PM
"Well, maybe I'm not..." Ceea mutters quietly.
I'm not going to let you win!
Well, you don't have a choice. I already have.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 02:11 PM
"What?" Johnny looked at Ceea strangely.

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 02:14 PM
Ceea looks up. "Uh- Nothing.. I think I hit my head a little too hard."
You know, I'm gonna start calling you Cheater.
What a terrible name.
Thank you!

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 02:15 PM
Ceea looks up. "Uh- Nothing.. I think I hit my head a little too hard."
You know, I'm gonna start calling you Cheater.
What a terrible name.
Thank you!
"Uh...Hi?" Johnny said,looking at her strangely.

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 02:18 PM
"Uh...Hi?" Johnny said,looking at her strangely.

"Hi." Ceea started. "Do you know me?" she said, grinning slightly.

aleka!
November 5th, 2016, 02:19 PM
Name: Akio
Age(Moons): 32 moons
Looks: a soft furred white snow hare, with the black tipped ears. However though, his eyes are blue instead of brown and he is missing one ear tip.
Definition (Nice, Mean, Insane): Nice. but a bit edgy
Personality: He's nice and sweet, but he's very timid and is easily scared off, and by scared off I mean he will run the other direction in the snap of a finger.
Crush: Open..
Other/Questions: IS IT TOO LATE TO JOIN? :O

Name: Daryl
Age(Moons): 59 moons
Looks: a heavyset, broad shouldered polar bear. His snout and shoulders are raked with scars, just visible beneath his thick, yellow tinged pelt.
Definition (Nice, Mean, Insane): Insane
Personality: Being the last of his species caused him to go well, a bit insane. He can snap in a second, and will attack others for no reason.
Crush: Open.. (but it has to be some species or bear x3)

Name: Aylao
Age(Moons): 68 moons
Looks: She's a large Steller's Sea Eagle, with jet black feathers. The rims of her wings are white, including her legs and tail feathers.
Definition (Nice, Mean, Insane): Mean
Personality: She hates herself for being the last of her kind, and she makes mean and snark remarks to cover up that about herself.
Other/Questions: NONE)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 02:24 PM
"Hi." Ceea started. "Do you know me?" she said, grinning slightly.
"No." He said bluntly.

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 02:28 PM
"Well, then, I'm- Cheater pauses. "I'm Ceea."
Why are you pretending to be me?!

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 02:30 PM
"Well, then, I'm- Cheater pauses. "I'm Ceea."
Why are you pretending to be me?!
"Nice too meet t'cha." Johnny said.
'I wannna say hi!" Jimmy said in Johnny head.
"No!" Johnny said outloud.

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 02:33 PM
"Nice too meet t'cha." Johnny said.
'I wannna say hi!" Jimmy said in Johnny head.
"No!" Johnny said outloud.

I told you.
You're right for once?! Wow. Surprising.
"What?"

aleka!
November 5th, 2016, 02:34 PM
Ughhhhhhhh bump for Alice.)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 02:35 PM
I told you.
You're right for once?! Wow. Surprising.
"What?"
"Anyway,this is my little cave." Johnny showed them to the cave he had dug out.

shark sailor
November 5th, 2016, 02:37 PM
Name: Akio
Age(Moons): 32 moons
Looks: a soft furred white snow hare, with the black tipped ears. However though, his eyes are blue instead of brown and he is missing one ear tip.
Definition (Nice, Mean, Insane): Nice. but a bit edgy
Personality: He's nice and sweet, but he's very timid and is easily scared off, and by scared off I mean he will run the other direction in the snap of a finger.
Crush: Open..
Other/Questions: IS IT TOO LATE TO JOIN? :O

Name: Daryl
Age(Moons): 59 moons
Looks: a heavyset, broad shouldered polar bear. His snout and shoulders are raked with scars, just visible beneath his thick, yellow tinged pelt.
Definition (Nice, Mean, Insane): Insane
Personality: Being the last of his species caused him to go well, a bit insane. He can snap in a second, and will attack others for no reason.
Crush: Open.. (but it has to be some species or bear x3)

Name: Aylao
Age(Moons): 68 moons
Looks: She's a large Steller's Sea Eagle, with jet black feathers. The rims of her wings are white, including her legs and tail feathers.
Definition (Nice, Mean, Insane): Mean
Personality: She hates herself for being the last of her kind, and she makes mean and snark remarks to cover up that about herself.
Other/Questions: NONE)
Accepted!

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 02:38 PM
"Anyway,this is my little cave." Johnny showed them to the cave he had dug out.

Nevermind, then.
Ha.
"Okay," Ceea said as she followed Johnny.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 02:39 PM
Nevermind, then.
Ha.
"Okay," Ceea said as she followed Johnny.
"You can stay here if you'd like." Johnny offered.

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 02:41 PM
"That's fine with me!" Ceea says.
Not with me!!

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 02:42 PM
"That's fine with me!" Ceea says.
Not with me!!
Johnny smiled.
The voices once again were fighting.
'I think we should kill them!" Jimmy's voice rang multiple times within Johnny's head.

aleka!
November 5th, 2016, 02:44 PM
Daryl was trotting at a steady pace, his large head lowered. His dark eyes were narrowed, his long claws scraping the ground. They left shallow scars in the ground. It was about afternoon, and Daryl was suffering from the heat.
His pelt was splotched with dirt, as he hadn't had a chance to clean it in a long time. He was very thin, with deep hollows under his eyes. His shoulder blades were easily visible, and some of ribs were also visible; even through his thick pelt.
Hopefully in Texas there'll be some nice, juicy prey animals.. His mouth watered at the thought, and he put on some speed. You know your not supposed to eat other animals, they're rare now. He inwardly grunted. Hmmph, I haven't heard you in a while, I thought the good side of me was dead, turned into dust just like all the other Polar Bears.

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 02:45 PM
Johnny smiled.
The voices once again were fighting.
'I think we should kill them!" Jimmy's voice rang multiple times within Johnny's head.

Something's not right here.
I want them to die.
'Them?'
Two voices! He's obviously insane!

shark sailor
November 5th, 2016, 02:46 PM
Harley continued walking around, Kayla still trying to take over. Kayla; C'mon Harl! Let me out! Harley; NO WAY!

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 02:47 PM
Something's not right here.
I want them to die.
'Them?'
Two voices! He's obviously insane!
"You do know I can hear you,right?" Johnny asked.

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 02:50 PM
Cheater looked behind herself. "I tried to warn her! She wouldn't listen though.

FOXXRR
November 5th, 2016, 02:51 PM
One of each species survived a nuclear explosion. I don't know how, but they did. They all meet up in what used to be Austin, Texas. Some are nice. Some aren't. Some went a little insane.

Name:
Age(Moons):
Definition (Nice, Mean, Insane):
Personality:
Crush:
Other/Questions:

My form:
Name: Harley
Age(Moons): 15
Looks: A squirrel with a leaf eye patch
Definition (Nice, Mean, Insane): ..... Pretty Insane, but hides it by being 'Nice'
Personality: Tbrp'd
Other/Questions: :3
Name: Chrome
Age(Moons): from 19~25, the age was forgotten from head concussion
Looks: Like an average Cheetah but with jet-black eyes that has a blood-red spot in the middle...
Definition (Nice, Mean, Insane): Swings between insanity and kindness
Personality: TBRP'd
Crush: None... FOREVAH!

Name: Dolly
Age(Moons): 22
Looks: a domestic white and grey cat, but is bigger than average.
Definition (Nice, Mean, Insane): Plain insane, uncontrollable
Personality: Kind, but only in the inside. The personality is hidden inside of the insanity shell
Crush: None
Other/Questions: Am I too late?

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 02:51 PM
Cheater looked behind herself. "I tried to warn her! She wouldn't listen though.
"Well...." Johnny's face contorted into an smile."Hi!" He said,his voice now high and shrill.

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 02:53 PM
"Well...." Johnny's face contorted into an smile."Hi!" He said,his voice now high and shrill.

"Huh." Cheater said, looking back at Johnny. "So you're the insane side? Nice to meet you.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 02:55 PM
"Huh." Cheater said, looking back at Johnny. "So you're the insane side? Nice to meet you.
"You too! I'm Jimmy!Jimmy Casket." Jimmy said,his eyes staring at Cheater.

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 02:58 PM
"Well, I'm Cheater." Cheater replied. Having no nice thoughts is always great..."

aleka!
November 5th, 2016, 02:58 PM
Akio was eating some berries. He was in Saginaw, so Austin was about a three hours walk away. He was in what looked to be the remians of a large park, as there large trees, some half gone while others were still intact to the ground fully, some streams littering the area with bridges going over them, and walkways.
He finished eating the dark blue berries, and cleaned his muzzle. His bad ear twitched, he swear he could hear something. It sounded well; far off. Probably nothing to worry about.. He thought. But he could never be sure. Squeaking nervously, he bounded toward the nearest rabbit hole, which he dove down quickly.

shark sailor
November 5th, 2016, 03:02 PM
(Accepted!)
Kayla finally took over. She perked up, hearing Cheater and Jimmy. She walked over, pink eye looking at them. She swished her fluffy tail and smiled.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 03:07 PM
(Accepted!)
Kayla finally took over. She perked up, hearing Cheater and Jimmy. She walked over, pink eye looking at them. She swished her fluffy tail and smiled.
"Hiii!" Jimmy said ,drawing the word out.His eyes gleamed with insanity.

FOXXRR
November 5th, 2016, 03:08 PM
Dolly was running. Dolly was looking somewhere. Dolly ran. Dolly saw blurry trees. Dolly ran...

Chrome woke up, an unfamiliar sharp pain in his head. He looked around, and saw three other animals. Staggering, he walked towards them, unable to think straight. He collapsed behind Kayla, his legs unable to hold his weight much longer.

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 03:10 PM
Cheater turned around. "Hiii."

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
Dolly was running. Dolly was looking somewhere. Dolly ran. Dolly saw blurry trees. Dolly ran...

Chrome woke up, an unfamiliar sharp pain in his head. He looked around, and saw three other animals. Staggering, he walked towards them, unable to think straight. He collapsed behind Kayla, his legs unable to hold his weight much longer.
"Whos that?" Suddenly,his voice was normal.He ran behind Kayla to the animal that had fallen down.

aleka!
Aylao swooped down. In a black and white blur, she spread her wings, slowing her fall. She landed softly on a tree stump, looking at the squirrel, wolf, and cheetah, she puffed out her plumage.
Best guess that all these mammals are insane. She thought, her head tipped to the side. She could tell by the way they talked, moved and straight out acted.

FOXXRR
November 5th, 2016, 03:13 PM
"Th-the pain...." Chrome stuttered, feeling lightheaded, "why does it h-hurt?" He looked up at the animal that approached him and suddenly noticed something in the air. "A-a bird? Am I imagining things?"

Dolly ran. Dolly bit. Dolly tore. Dolly ran...

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 03:15 PM
"Th-the pain...." Chrome stuttered, feeling lightheaded, "why does it h-hurt?" He looked up at the animal that approached him and suddenly noticed something in the air. "A-a bird? Am I imagining things?"

Dolly ran. Dolly bit. Dolly tore. Dolly ran...
The wolf picked the squirrel up and took him into his cave.

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 03:15 PM
"Mmmm! Look at that bird!" and with that, Ceea fell to the ground, weak. "Wh- What happened?"

FOXXRR
November 5th, 2016, 03:17 PM
The wolf picked the squirrel up and took him into his cave.
(But Chrome is a cheetah)))

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 03:18 PM
wait, he is? i was the first cheetah!)

aleka!
November 5th, 2016, 03:19 PM
Aylao rolled her eyes. "Of course I'm real, you slug-brain." She snapped back, hopping off the log toward the cheetah.
Being a female bird of prey, she was large. Her long talons scuffed the dirt, and her head was slightly lowered.

Daryl trudged on, inside his head two voices were debating. When we find the animals we should kill them all. No! We should not do that! Why? Are you to weak? There was a pause, then a sigh. No, it's just wrong.. He growled inwardly. I knew you where always weak. GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! He shouted inside his head.

Frosty
November 5th, 2016, 03:20 PM
( can I get a small recap?)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 03:20 PM
(But Chrome is a cheetah)))
(Whos the squirrel then?)

Poppyfrost
November 5th, 2016, 03:21 PM
All I know for my character is that Alma is flying above the two foxes, watching their path and seeing if she could attack them.)

FOXXRR
November 5th, 2016, 03:21 PM
Dolly ran. Dolly killed. Dolly ate. Dolly laughed. Dolly ran...
She couldn't control her body. It killed, and ate. She wished she hadn't lost control, now everybody dies when she meets them. She wanted to scream, she wanted to stop, she wanted to cry, but her body doesn't listen to her...

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 03:22 PM
Alice is the squirrel i think)

FOXXRR
November 5th, 2016, 03:23 PM
wait, he is? i was the first cheetah!)
(Whoops, should I change?))))

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 03:23 PM
probably. XD)

Frosty
November 5th, 2016, 03:31 PM
december suddenky stopped on the path and held completly still except for a few flicks of her ears . "j-jackson. i need you to run " she whispered. the red fox looked at his freind . "why?" jackson asked, getting worried. decembers eyes flashed and she bared her teeth . "RUN!" she screamed before running in a different direction . Jackson took her word for it and took off , kniwing that decembers alter ego was taking over

aleka!
November 5th, 2016, 03:35 PM
Akio burst out the other end of the rabbit warren. Now the Snow Hare was in a full panicked frenzy of running, zigzagging across the grassy landscape because he didn't know where the potential danger was coming from. He ran until he was across the road, where he erupted into a wooded area, his nose twitching as he scented the air.
His jaw slightly hung open, his ears errect. He could hear nothing. Total silence. It was nothing like the world he knew before the explosion happened. A single screech of a crow startled him, causing him to spring foward. Pain suddenly flared from a paw and he lept backwards, a thin trail of blood spilling from the paw.
He lifted the paw gingerly, sniffing it. He had stepped directly on a thorn.

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 03:38 PM
Ceea heard a scream and poked her head around the barren forest.
Let's kill that red blur. And that white blur.
"Just stop."

FOXXRR
November 5th, 2016, 03:42 PM
Name: Chrome
Age(Moons): from 19~25, the age was forgotten from head concussion
Looks: Like an average Snow husky dog but with jet-black eyes that has a blood-red spot in the middle...
Definition (Nice, Mean, Insane): Swings between insanity and kindness
Crush: None... FOREVAH!

(Resubmission)

Frosty
November 5th, 2016, 03:55 PM
decemember stopped again when she knew jackson was safe . " let me take over december !" growled a voice in the white foxs head . "never november !" december growked back

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 04:01 PM
"I- I'm going out there!"
"Are you kidding me?! That's the stupidest idea I've heard from you! Ever!"

Poppyfrost
November 5th, 2016, 04:12 PM
Alma is all safe up in the sky xD) Alma let out another ear - splitting screech, shooting forwards through the clouds and down into the forest. She slowed down once in the canopy, gracefully maneuvering her way through the thick and thin tree branches. She eventually landed on one and fluffed her wings, smoothing them out and resting.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 04:16 PM
(A lot of people are changing colors of the different voices so ill do same .3.)

Johnny watched the other animals curiously.
"I don't like anyone.Lets kill them!"
"Jimmy,no."

aleka!
November 5th, 2016, 04:19 PM
Daryl pushed some undergrowth aside with a paw. Are you still there? Sneered the voice inside his head. There was no awnser. Great. He narrowed his eyes, looking ahead. He could see a red fox haring away, but a another fox, the color of snow that painfully reminded him of his northern home, was running the other direction . And why is that? He wondered, narrowing his eyes and walking foward.

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 04:29 PM
Cheater heard Jimmy.
"Don't you like me?" Cheater complained.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 04:31 PM
Cheater heard Jimmy.
"Don't you like me?" Cheater complained.
"Oh,no.Youre the only one here that i like.everyone else is....well not dead." He said.

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 04:34 PM
"Oh,no.Youre the only one here that i like.everyone else is....well not dead." He said.

"Yes, you're right. Obviously we can't kill the people who are trying to keep us from this world! 'Cause then we'd die too!" Cheater growled, a crooked grin forming on her face.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 04:38 PM
"Yes, you're right. Obviously we can't kill the people who are trying to keep us from this world! 'Cause then we'd die too!" Cheater growled, a crooked grin forming on her face.
"But we can kill them mentally! Its more fun. He said before standing up.

Poppyfrost
November 5th, 2016, 04:38 PM
I'm making just kick Alma out since there's no reason for her in here. Bye guys! Enjoy the rp :)

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 04:41 PM
"But we can kill them mentally! Its more fun. He said before standing up.

Cheater thought.
"Oh, you're right! When will that happen..?"

aleka!
November 5th, 2016, 04:44 PM
Alyao lowered her head again. She looked at the two animals, her talons clutching the ground. "What are ya'll doing?" She asked, narrowing her eyes.

Akio looked at his wounded paw, a whimper escaping his jaws. How do I get this out? He wondered, clicking his teeth together nervously. He closed his eyes. I have to get it out. Shoulders squared, he lifted his paw to his muzzle. He had the strong, sturdy canines of a rodent. But, he the thorn was too deep in his paw for him to just sinpily pull it out. He winced. He had to chew it out his paw. He closed his eyes, his ears flattened.

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 04:53 PM
Cheater looked at Alyao and simply replied with, "Ugh.."

aleka!
November 5th, 2016, 05:37 PM
Ayalo rolled her eyes before reeling into the air with a flap of her great wings.

Akio inhaled, slowly exhaling. In a heartbeat, he plunged his sharp canines into his paw, resisting the urge to cry out in pain. He started to chew, and more pain flared through him until the world seemed to spin around him. He felt his teeth close on something. It felt sharp when he licked it with his tongue. He jerked backwards, pulling the thorn out and stumbling backwards, blood pooling from his paw.
Whimpering, he stood up, gingerly holding up his paw, and started to half walk-half stumble forward.

Frosty
November 5th, 2016, 05:45 PM
december screamed and fell to the ground . after a few seconds of shaking she regained the energy to stand again . she had fought her counterpart and won. but she didnt know if she could do it again . at least jackson was safe and far away from her .

jackson finally slowed to a smooth trot , worried about his white freind. ever since the explosion decwember had been like this , and it pained him deeply

aleka!
November 5th, 2016, 05:51 PM
The world around Akio grew blurry as he continued to stumble forward. He could sense some foxes around him somewhere, but he didn't have the energy to run. With a twitch of his nose, he flopped onto his side, unconscious as blood welled from his paw.

Frosty
November 5th, 2016, 05:59 PM
December began sniffing around for Jackson when she smelled blood . she began following the scent until she came upon the pool of blood surrounding akio. "What do I do ?!" She asked herself. "If jack was here he would know " she growled

FOXXRR
November 5th, 2016, 06:00 PM
Chrome layed on the ground, staying low, he did not want to get center attention. He couldn't think at all, but heard footsteps coming closer.

Dolly tore. Dolly ran. Dolly killed. Dolly ran.
Looking through her eyes, she could see a husky. She wanted to warn, but she was aware that she was no longer in control of her own body.

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 06:18 PM
Cheater looked at Alyao and simply replied with, "Ugh.."
... silver??

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 06:21 PM
... silver??
(Sorry im back)

Jimmy's eyes closed and once again,Johnny was in control."Better." He said,stretching out.

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 06:34 PM
"Fine..." Ceea says, relieved.

aleka!
November 5th, 2016, 06:37 PM
Daryl trudged on, his head lowered. His mouth was watering at for the feeling of sinking his teeth into warm flesh, pulsing with blood beneath. His black nose flared as he sniffed the air. He could smell two animals near. Ah yes, finally! He thought, breaking into a run.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 06:37 PM
"Fine..." Ceea says, relieved.
"Hello!" Johnny said cheerfully,thugh Jimmy was annoyed.

Frosty
November 5th, 2016, 06:46 PM
December looked down at the hare and nudged it with her nose, wondering if it was alive or not (rushed post DX)

aleka!
November 5th, 2016, 06:55 PM
Akio's bad ear twitched, and the Snow Hare suddenly woke up, coughing a small amount of blood. He saw December and quickly hobbled to his paws, but his wounded paw gave away and he fell.

FOXXRR
November 5th, 2016, 08:32 PM
Chrome shrieked as a cat chomped down on his leg. He yowled for help, while helplessly looking at the domestic cat bit down on him.

Dolly attacked. Dolly bit
She wanted to stop, but was unable to. She felt as if she was locked behind a metal, impenetrable door.

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 08:40 PM
"Hello!" Johnny said cheerfully,thugh Jimmy was annoyed.

"Hi!" Ceea says, a friendly tone!
Stop it! I want to talk to Jimmy!

Crumbleless
November 5th, 2016, 08:42 PM
Name:Sikio
Age(Moons): 20 moons
Looks:https://webcat.fhsu.edu/ksfauna/mammals/images/Mammals/Peromyscus_attwateri-thumb[2].jpg
Definition (Nice, Mean, Insane): Weird
Personality: TBRP'ed
Crush:Open
Other/Questions:None

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 08:42 PM
"Hi!" Ceea says, a friendly tone!
Stop it! I want to talk to Jimmy!
"So,how are you?" Johnny said,his dark brown eyes staring at Ceea.

slappedpancake
November 5th, 2016, 08:46 PM
"So,how are you?" Johnny said,his dark brown eyes staring at Ceea.

"Annoyed.." Ceea replied. "Stupid Cheater is taking over.."

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 08:59 PM
[LEFT]"Annoyed.." Ceea replied. "Stupid Cheater is taking over.."
(I'm on mobile so bear with me.)

Johnny nodded,still staring.

shark sailor
November 5th, 2016, 11:24 PM
(Alright hello everyone XD i was at an Adele Concert :3)
Kayla watched until Harley started taking over again. NO! Harley sighed, shaking out her fur and looking around. Harley; I'm gonna kill you Kayla. Kayla; You can't do that. I'm part of you, Harl.

Wildy~ =3
November 5th, 2016, 11:31 PM
Name: Brambleflight
Age(Moons): 12
Looks: Brown tabby with blue/green/brown eyes. (A mix of all). Falcon wings.
Definition (Nice, Mean, Insane): She is nice unless she is angry. Then she goes mean. She is insane inside, mainly due to her imagination going crazy.
Crush: N/A but Open if anyone wants a crush
Other/Questions: Allowed? Also, can she have powers that are revealed later?

FOXXRR
November 6th, 2016, 09:47 AM
(Bump)

shark sailor
November 6th, 2016, 09:50 AM
(Accepted)

Wildy~ =3
November 6th, 2016, 07:41 PM
(Yay!)
Brambleflight explored the city, alone. Her mind wandered, and for the first time since the explosion she hadn't lost control of her imagination. She smiled at this and stared at the starlit sky, the one thing that hasn't changed, except for some smoke clouds. (Guessing that it's night-time)