PDA

View Full Version : Shadow's Mansion || Open for all

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 08:52 AM
In an large mansion,in an large clearing of an forest,there is an very wealthy family.They own quite a few cats,and a few dogs.Shadow was the first cat here and slowly they get more.They have an very large garden.

Feel free to join at anytime.Anyone can control the family members at anytime.

Phoenix Flames
November 6th, 2016, 11:33 AM
In an large mansion,in an large clearing of an forest,there is an very wealthy family.They own quite a few cats,and a few dogs.Shadow was the first cat here and slowly they get more.They have an very large garden.

Feel free to join at anytime.Anyone can control the family members at anytime.
Ice and her kits looked at their surroundings. They saw the mansion. "I think we should stay here. It's the only place that's close to our old home. Remember, young ones, our housefolk left us. They abandoned us on the side of the Thunderpath. Remember that, little ones.", Ice purred. They walked up to the front of the mansion. They meowed loudly and scratched on the door. They waited for someone to answer.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 11:34 AM
A tall man wearing an suit walked to the door."Oh,dear." He opened the door to let the cats come in.

judas
November 6th, 2016, 12:29 PM
(Wait I have a cat in the DS named shadow...)
Night looked around, a small bell hung from her neck. She crept closer, sniffing the air.

Phoenix Flames
November 6th, 2016, 01:16 PM
A tall man wearing an suit walked to the door."Oh,dear." He opened the door to let the cats come in.
Ice and her three kits walked inside. They looked at their surroundings. "This is nice.", Ash said. "It's so cool!", Dash said. "No, it's AWESOME!!", Frost said. "Kits, calm down and stop yelling.", Ice said.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 01:18 PM
Ice and her three kits walked inside. They looked at their surroundings. "This is nice.", Ash said. "It's so cool!", Dash said. "No, it's AWESOME!!", Frost said. "Kits, calm down and stop yelling.
Shadow walked up to them."Hello!"She said.

judas
November 6th, 2016, 01:30 PM
Night looked at The kits. Should I go in? She thought her blue eyes looked around.

~Breadsticks~
November 7th, 2016, 11:29 PM
Adder padded toward the mansion, a small pack of different aged kits trailing behind, "Ma, my paws hurt.." a tiny tom whined. Adder sighed, "Venom, Hail, pick up Robin and Spark will you?" Her two oldest kits, both toms rolled their eyes but picked up the two youngest kits. Venom's gaze flicked towards Hail then back toward the mansion. The three middle kits, Thomas, Speck, and Flower walked just ahead of their mother, eyes all shining bright with anticipation. As the group made it up to the door Adder looked at the kits then turned and scratched at the door, hoping that someone would open it.

Phoenix Flames
November 8th, 2016, 05:06 PM
Shadow walked up to them."Hello!"She said.
"Hello. I'm, Ice. These are my kits, Dash, Ash, and Frost.", Ice said.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 8th, 2016, 05:07 PM
"Hello. I'm, Ice. These are my kits, Dash, Ash, and Frost.", Ice said.
They're adorable" She purred,looking at each one."Anyhow,are you hungry?" Shadow asked them all.

Phoenix Flames
November 8th, 2016, 05:15 PM
They're adorable" She purred,looking at each one."Anyhow,are you hungry?" Shadow asked them all.
"We are!", all three kits shouted, in excitement. "Yes, they are hungry. And kits, please don't shout.", Ice said.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 8th, 2016, 05:39 PM
"We are!", all three kits shouted, in excitement. "Yes, they are hungry. And kits, please don't shout.", Ice said.
" I'll go get the family! "Shadow said.With a swish of her gray tail she ran out.

Phoenix Flames
November 9th, 2016, 05:50 AM
" I'll go get the family! "Shadow said.With a swish of her gray tail she ran out."Okay.", the four cats said.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 9th, 2016, 05:59 AM
"Okay.", the four cats said.
Shadow returned with two other cats and an two-leg behind her.One of the cats was gray like Smokey,but had a more strong build,while the other had an small build like Smokey,but was entirely black."These are my kits,Mr.Midnight,and Shine." She said.The black one looked up when he heard Mr. Midnight.He nodded at them,as if to say 'Hi' The gray one bounded over to see the kits and purred,"They're so cute!!" The familiy member was holding an bowl of some white substance in one hand,and in the other was holding an bolw full of pellets.The two-leg set the bowls down infronst of the four cats,motioning for Ice,Dash,Forest,and Ash to eat.

Phoenix Flames
November 9th, 2016, 06:41 AM
Shadow returned with two other cats and an two-leg behind her.One of the cats was gray like Smokey,but had a more strong build,while the other had an small build like Smokey,but was entirely black."These are my kits,Mr.Midnight,and Shine." She said.The black one looked up when he heard Mr. Midnight.He nodded at them,as if to say 'Hi' The gray one bounded over to see the kits and purred,"They're so cute!!" The familiy member was holding an bowl of some white substance in one hand,and in the other was holding an bolw full of pellets.The two-leg set the bowls down infronst of the four cats,motioning for Ice,Dash,Frost,and Ash to eat.
"Is that milk and meat bites?!", Dash, Ash, and Frost squealed and trotted towards the food bowls. "Milk and meat bites are their favorite food.", Ice said and then walked up to her kits and started eating the food with them.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 9th, 2016, 03:20 PM
"Is that milk and meat bites?!", Dash, Ash, and Frost squealed and trotted towards the food bowls. "Milk and meat bites are their favorite food.", Ice said and then walked up to her kits and started eating the food with them.
Shadow and shine giggled though Mr. Midnight was silent.

Phoenix Flames
November 10th, 2016, 05:38 AM
Shadow and shine giggled though Mr. Midnight was silent.
When Ice, Dash, Ash, and Frost were done eating, they walked over to Shadow, Shine, and Mr. Midnight. "Now what?", The four asked.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 10th, 2016, 06:05 AM
When Ice, Dash, Ash, and Frost were done eating, they walked over to Shadow, Shine, and Mr. Midnight. "Now what?", The four asked.
Shadow looked at Shine and Shine said "Do you wanna go play?" The gray kit asked the other kits.She looked like she wanted to play.Mr.Midnight was still silent,but nodded.

judas
November 11th, 2016, 02:30 PM
Night walked in the house and looked around. She sniffed the air then saw some cats.