PDA

View Full Version : Full Access

dino.
June 11th, 2017, 02:00 PM
Is the waiting for Full Access thing new? My sis is trying to post, but because her posts are moderated, she can't see them, and I don't quite remember it happening to me

Ludicrous Lunacy
June 11th, 2017, 02:05 PM
Is the waiting for Full Access thing new? My sis is trying to post, but because her posts are moderated, she can't see them, and I don't quite remember it happening to me
Nope, it isnt new at all.

Aquarius
June 13th, 2017, 09:34 AM

Yes, it kind of is new. It's just to make sure that it's not a spam machine fake account and an actual person making the posts, that's why they're moderated. After she posts about 20-30 times she will have full access and everything will be normal. I hope this helps :heartbounce:

dino.
June 13th, 2017, 09:48 AM
Yes, it kind of is new. It's just to make sure that it's not a spam machine fake account and an actual person making the posts, that's why they're moderated. After she posts about 20-30 times she will have full access and everything will be normal. I hope this helps :heartbounce:
Ok, thank chu ^^