PDA

View Full Version : Dusk Syndicate Gathering Mound

Fawn
October 4th, 2016, 12:28 AM

Static
January 6th, 2017, 07:17 PM
Fox looked up at the mound and thought,"I should be home there. I could make this place great?cats would not leave to join clans and break any of the codes.the clans would cower in fear."
Fox looked around to see if a cat was there and leaped on the mound imagining himself leading this place.(open for anyone to RP with)

Gusty
January 7th, 2017, 09:53 AM
Stormiiix Lunacross

A petite, gray-furred tom wandered around the clearing almost aimlessly, padding a few steps here and there. But after a while, his paws decided on a firm path. It lead straight to the Dusk Syndicate Gathering Mound, where felines before him had made announcements and decisions that greatly impacted DS life.

It was odd to think that he would be the next one. To stand up there and conduct ceremonies, make rapid-fire actions, and speak publicly in front of a large crowd. But if nobody chose to take this path, Halite knew that the Dusk Syndicate would lay in ruins. Already, in the moons that Renn had disappeared, countless numbers of cats had done illegal things. They had no proper leaders to enforce guidelines. And that would stop, as of today.

The tom finally managed, in a slightly ungraceful action, to travel up onto the mound. Nobody was here yet, but cats would scatter in front of him when he began talking- at least, this was what the gray-pelted tom presumed.

With a clear to his throat, and gleaming orbs, the speech had begun. "Cats of the DS, I have come to speak." He paused for a moment before continuing. "As you all know, Renn has disappeared. Many moons passed and he did not come back to lead. And alongside that, this former Commander did not choose a Co-Commander, so there is no leader amongst us today."

There was another break in his announcement, for the tom had never spoken in front of the whole group before. A prickling of anxiety pierced his heart, but he would dare not show it. "Because of this, I am here to replace him, and become Commander. It would be my duty to lead you through darkness and light."

The tom paused, gazing around the cats. "And with having this rank and status, I need to appoint a Co-Commander. We need one, so that if I ever go missing, there will still be control." The tom had already chosen his second-in-command beforehand- Boreas- but despite this, his gaze flickered around the crowd. "Boreas. I will appoint you as our Co-Commander, if you accept this decision." His tail flicked with a hint of nervousness, waiting to see what the crowd would think.

seasalt
January 7th, 2017, 10:15 AM
Stormiiix Lunacross

A petite, gray-furred tom wandered around the clearing almost aimlessly, padding a few steps here and there. But after a while, his paws decided on a firm path. It lead straight to the Dusk Syndicate Gathering Mound, where felines before him had made announcements and decisions that greatly impacted DS life.

It was odd to think that he would be the next one. To stand up there and conduct ceremonies, make rapid-fire actions, and speak publicly in front of a large crowd. But if nobody chose to take this path, Halite knew that the Dusk Syndicate would lay in ruins. Already, in the moons that Renn had disappeared, countless numbers of cats had done illegal things. They had no proper leaders to enforce guidelines. And that would stop, as of today.

The tom finally managed, in a slightly ungraceful action, to travel up onto the mound. Nobody was here yet, but cats would scatter in front of him when he began talking- at least, this was what the gray-pelted tom presumed.

With a clear to his throat, and gleaming orbs, the speech had begun. "Cats of the DS, I have come to speak." He paused for a moment before continuing. "As you all know, Renn has disappeared. Many moons passed and he did not come back to lead. And alongside that, this former Commander did not choose a Co-Commander, so there is no leader amongst us today."

There was another break in his announcement, for the tom had never spoken in front of the whole group before. A prickling of anxiety pierced his heart, but he would dare not show it. "Because of this, I am here to replace him, and become Commander. It would be my duty to lead you through darkness and light."

The tom paused, gazing around the cats. "And with having this rank and status, I need to appoint a Co-Commander. We need one, so that if I ever go missing, there will still be control." The tom had already chosen his second-in-command beforehand- Boreas- but despite this, his gaze flickered around the crowd. "Boreas. I will appoint you as our Co-Commander, if you accept this decision." His tail flicked with a hint of nervousness, waiting to see what the crowd would think.

Ultimately, Boreas's decision to stay in the Dusk Sydnicate,
had been an annoyingly hard one, but, being one of the most loyal and devoted fighters, Boreas had stayed. Of course, the EE was tempting but, the molly didn't want to help some clan cats, the scum, that went against every thing she stood for! Yes, to think that she would betray the group she was born in, trained in, fought for. Her decision wasn't all that hard, when she thought about. Well, being alone in the shadows wasn't a bad thing, either.

Slowly, the brown tabby's lightning yellow orbs slowly
toward a cat leaping, rather ungracefully up the mound, well then, clumsy. Interesting. Boreas thought with a gleam, perhaps, the group was getting back on its paws? Yes, certainly. She decided to continue to watch this cat, oh yes she knew him.

When the cat, Halite, had begun talking,
Boreas was very interested now. The broad shouldered she cat stood up, slinking out of the shadows, her interest was already gleaming in her yellow optics. A crowd had begun to sprout, interesting. Boreas certainly wanted to hear this. Then she heard something, Boreas. The brown tabby certainly hadn't expected to be, Co Commander.

Yes, a fantasy she was once certain would take a long time, and dream that never was.
But, this was her time now, her time to be what she had always, always had an ambition for. Confidently, she stalked up toward the front of the crowd, her long tail high and proud. "I accept this position, Commander." Boreas spoke loudly, her eyes gleamed with confidence, and success. Yes, indeed, this was unexpected, but, this was what, she wanted, for a long, long time.

The Cannibal
January 7th, 2017, 10:39 AM
Hannibal heard the voice of a cat calling from the gathering mound, something he hadn't heard in what felt like moons, was this just another mindless cat stating something that they already knew, that they were without leadership and would need a new one and lead to nothing more than arguments? Or did this cat have the guts to proclaim themselves as the new leader of the Syndicate, one of the most ruthless band of cats in this area. The dark grey toms head turned to look at the grey-furred tom that had begun speaking, those fiery orange hues of him focused on him, analyzing him, picking him apart and reading him like a book.
Yes we know that, get on with your announcement, or is that it? Hannibal thought in his mind, not quite bothering to get up at the moment unless this 'announcement' really did prove to be interesting.
After the tom had spewed information the cats of the Syndicate had already known, the tom half expected him to just wait there dumbly until cats came up to suggest that they could be leader, but no, the tom continued, a vague sort of interest filling the toms eyes and at this point he did get up and settle himself in front of the mound.
Nervous. He's announcing himself as leader. It was the slightest whim that had shown in, the slightest tension in a muscle, the small hesitation and Hannibal could tell exactly what this tom was announcing seconds before Halite said a word about his new position.
What's this toms name again? I've seen him around.. Eyes glazing over momentarily, he allowed himself to drift to his mind palace, a trick he's developed to help him recall memories better and soon enough he found the name. "Halite." He murmured to himself, whiskers quivering a bit. He's never actually spoken with the tom, but he's kept small tabs on him, just like nearly every cat in the Syndicate.
And the Co-Commander. Boreas hm? Another cat he's never spoken directly to but has most certainly kept tabs on.
Lets see how the Syndicate does under their leadership, or perhaps they'll run a few moons after realizing the position they have taken. Nonetheless, they don't matter much to me, though it might prove interesting to speak to them, dig a little bit, find those chinks in their armor for.. Future reference.
"And Boreas." Slowly a smile, not a real smile, an empty, emotionless moving of muscles, curled onto his lips, feigning a look of excitement and admiration when inside he truly felt nothing and yet.. It looked so real. Hannibal had gotten so good at mimicking emotions from other cats from all of the others he's studied and analyzed, his mimics of emotions weren't perfect, but they were enough to fool many cats. And that's what made him dangerous. You never truly knew what was going on in his head.
"I will serve the both of you dutifully." Meowed the tom so that both the new leader and the Co-Commander could hear, bowing his head. Though this statement wasn't exactly true. No cat really ruled Hannibal, he just made it look like it, made him look normal, this cat would still do what he did no matter who the leadership was.

Gusty
January 7th, 2017, 10:53 AM
ahah halite's going to be terrified of hannibal

Halite's head bobbed as Boreas accepted her new rank; he had been hoping that it would happen. What event would occur if the molly rejected it? Oh, that would be shame and unhappiness and embarrassment. In the slight moment of time in which Boreas spoke, the Commander became lost in thought.

The tom would've explored his ideas longer, but right now wasn't the time. He had to quickly regain his sense of concentration. A proper leader wouldn't be so absent-minded. "Thank you." Halite said in response, locking eyes with the molly for a moment as she padded up onto the mound.

Another stab of fear sliced at his heart as he wondered if she really wanted to become Co-Commander, but she seemed happy enough. There was something else in Boreas's expression that Halite could not make out- was it pride? Ambition? He was not the best at reading facial expressions.

Nonetheless, his sweeping gaze struck through the crowd, and there was an uneasy, wavering smile crossing his face. "I'm sure that will be pleasant." He said to Hannibal. Hannibal... Halite knew that there was something familiar about him. He'd heard rumors; rumors that weren't pleasant to hear or think about. The Commander hoped that they weren't true, but as far as he was aware, they were.

meraki
January 7th, 2017, 11:11 AM
The dark grey Turkish Angora's eyes flickered angrily as he watched. "It's about time," he grumbled. Quinn was in charge now, the personality filled with anger and rage. His gaze was furious, as he'd been personally hoping that he'd become co-commander. Quinn would, not stupid little Jamie, not the flirty Lilith, none of the others. Especially Malcolm.

Malcolm was not at all fit to be a leader, never in a million moons. The cat, fueled by nothing but pain and anguish, turned his back to the other dusk syndicate cats. 'Idiots,' he thought. 'Every single one of them.' His lips were pulled back into a snarl as he padded away from the gathering. As he did so, his eyes fell upon the eerily smiling form of Hannibal, the infamous cannibalistic cat. Quinn narrowed his gaze at the cat, but said nothing.

A familiar tug was felt in the tom's chest, a tug that sent a bad feeling down his spine. Malcolm was coming, and when he did, it would end bloody. Quinn frowned, not wanting to go back into the dark. He loved being in control, being free, and when Malcolm was in control, things were bad. Panicking slightly, Quinn quickly ran away from the group, sitting in the shade of a tree, panting hard. 'No,' he thought. 'Not yet, please,' he begged internally, knowing he'd not get any sort of response. The cat may have been filled by anger and misery, but he had a heart, and didn't like it when innocent cats were killed.

Quinn glanced around quickly, his eyes wide as he internally fought with Malcolm. He gritted his teeth, before exhaling slowly, and his breath eased. Quinn's gaze flicked back to the group as he padded back, ignoring the odd looks he'd gotten. He sat down, wrapping his tail around his paws, as anger consumed him once more, but in a comforting way, as Quinn knew he'd beaten Malcolm, for the time being.

seasalt
January 7th, 2017, 12:09 PM
Boreas gave a calm, but emotionless,
if some would guess, smile. Her expression became, like usual, unreadable, and possibly emotionless. Boreas's expressions were at times, hard to read, but you could give a solid, but unclear guess is to what Boreas is thinking and feeling. Faking emotions were at most, easy, or hard. But, Boreas was confident with her abilities so if the faking was success or not didn't matter.

"Your welcome, commander."
The brown tabby spoke, with a nod of respect, but also, a bit of courtesy, Boreas wasn't one to be impolite, but if necessary, she would, for the groups benefit.Yes, Boreas was a very loyal fighter, very patriotic.

Ambitions were overridden with loyalty,
always, and she would never overthrow someone just because of their views, she would follow, no matter the costs of her personality, life, or family, change could be beautiful, it could. The brown tabby turned toward Hannibal, a calm, and neutral expression in her face. "Yes, as to be expected. I appreciate your loyalty. " Boreas spoke calmly, but with a polite edge. Yes, she wasn't a rude one, and it wasn't really needed at the moment. Let's hope Halite is a good Commander...

Static
January 7th, 2017, 01:30 PM
Stormiiix Lunacross

Fox looked at the cat with pure Hatrid .he had wanted to lead this place for moons.he lashed his tail and started to stand up and shouted,"but,is a cat so nervous to speak up in front of cats able to lead?"he shouted defiantly.

Gusty
January 7th, 2017, 03:11 PM
Fox looked at the cat with pure Hatrid .he had wanted to lead this place for moons.he lashed his tail and started to stand up and shouted,"but,is a cat so nervous to speak up in front of cats able to lead?"he shouted defiantly.
Halite's ear twitched at the comment, and despite being even more concerned internally, he was determined to make his words strong and firm. "I don't believe that I'm as nervous as you say I am," he stated. The tom's eyes locked in with Fox. "Things could be different than you may think. I'm sure you could trust me as your Commander."

It took a large ounce of energy to not say anything very harsh, but this was his first impression among the Syndicate. Halite would not risk losing his temper against another in front of the public. He was supposed to be a role-model, and despite the small frustration, he would keep it in.

Static
January 7th, 2017, 03:13 PM
Halite's ear twitched at the comment, and despite being even more concerned internally, he was determined to make his words strong and firm. "I don't believe that I'm as nervous as you say I am," he stated. The tom's eyes locked in with Fox. "Things could be different than you may think. I'm sure you could trust me as your Commander."

It took a large ounce of energy to not say anything very harsh, but this was his first impression among the Syndicate. Halite would not risk losing his temper against another in front of the public. He was supposed to be a role-model, and despite the small frustration, he would keep it in.
Fox pulled back his ears and flashed back,"but could u keep the cats Fromejoining the clans?could u keep them in line?"he lashed his tail and flexed his claws."iI should be up there.me and fleck"he thought bitterly

Slash-GNR
January 7th, 2017, 03:22 PM

Forest fire watched a few paw steps away from the talking pair. She mewed, "Well, I am loyal to you no matter what," she directed toward Halite. She dipped her head in respect to the higher ranking tom. She pawed at the ground. She was very loyal to any cat that was in the DS. This was her home, and it will always be. She for some reason had not been able to talk to the smaller male. She had not seen him around, which confused her.

Static
January 7th, 2017, 04:06 PM
Forest fire watched a few paw steps away from the talking pair. She mewed, "Well, I am loyal to you no matter what," she directed toward Halite. She dipped her head in respect to the higher ranking tom. She pawed at the ground. She was very loyal to any cat that was in the DS. This was her home, and it will always be. She for some reason had not been able to talk to the smaller male. She had not seen him around, which confused her.
Fox turned his head to forest fire and snarled,"if u really are loyal,then u know who is right to be leader."he said before storming off into the clearing

The Cannibal
January 7th, 2017, 06:21 PM
There are a lot of cats afraid of him so it's okay haha

"As pleasant as a stroll through the territory." Agreed the tom, this was not a lie, he had no quarrel with Halite nor his chosen Co-commander and so for the most part, his service to them would be about as pleasant as it could be with him. That is until one of them was rude or proved to be a danger, then, well. Things wouldn't be so pleasant, but for the most part, he doesn't see that happening. { Gusty }
"I think it would be bold to say that you expect all of the Syndicate to follow you without question, you mustn't forget the kind of cats that we are. Nonetheless, you should have no problems with me." Meowed the tom to Boreas { Stormiiix }, though his attention turning to the cat that had spoken up, exactly proving the point that he had just made.
What perfect timing. If the tom was capable of feeling glee, he would have most certainly felt it in that moment, but nothing welled through him, it was just a simple observation.
Lets see how Halite manages this. Hearing the toms response, Hannibal nodded his head a bit. Had Hannibal been there in the position of Commander, had that tom stepped up to him and said that he would have ended him right then and there in front of the whole of the Syndicate, not because what he said angered him, but because it was incredibly rude and arrogant as well. But Hannibal was not Commander and he never wished to be.
After the small outburst had been taken care off, the dark grey tom merely flicked his tail and looked back to the new leader. "I'd say you handled that well. Though I have questions for you, regarding what you'll do with your rule. Would you mind me asking or would you rather wait for a time when we can speak in private? It doesn't matter much to me so whatever your preference." Asked the tom, blank, fiery eyes focused solely on the grey tom on the mound.

NightWarrior4Life
January 8th, 2017, 09:03 AM
Fleck sat next to fox, staring at the the new commanders of the Dusk Syndicate with his eyes narrowed. He turned to fix and muttered "you're right, we deserve it much more...who went out on our own accord to steal kits us! I mean yeah, we got famous for it but we need more! We need to start a war...and rebelle against the commanders...besides, they don't look like they could or have ever hurt any cat I their life!"
"We'll get there eventually" aria sighed..."until then, instead of complaining and getting ourselves killed, we should make friends with them...ask them for our trial...cause those are well overdue..."
"You're right. We're making a move, fox. Meet us in the clearing and we'll go to the commander's den. Together."

Autumnblaze
January 9th, 2017, 06:18 PM
Patchy drove her long black claws into the ground, devastated she hadn't become commander, but, she'd speak to the commander, and hopefully become a guard, and one day become commander. She sighed and walked over to the commander's den.

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 9th, 2017, 06:24 PM
Pardus sat silently, watching as things unraveled before him. So this fidgety lump is our commander. Train harder, Pardus. Nobody ever needs to know that your healer brother joined to support StarClan, and maybe some day it'll be you up there. They don't need to know you ever even had a twin. His greenish yellow eyes looked on coldly as he sat stifly.

JaxenAmethyst
January 11th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Gusty Do I have permission to join? If so, here:

Broken padded into the Syndicate entrance, shoving a 5 moon old kit into the clearing, it's eyes wide with fear, yet wonder. "Halite, here's a little surprise. Are you going to let her choose her test?" The sleek black tom stared into Halite's eyes, mimicking a smile he's seen on so many cats' faces, although it wasn't pure joy, nor any true emotion. He sat patiently, gazing into Halite's eyes. "Her name is Turtlepaw, so I'm thinking Turtle." He suggested. Once a simple glint of sunlight made way onto his pelt, he hissed, stood up, and shoved the kit towards Halite before padding into complete darkness.

Turtlepaw sat there, her tail curled around her front legs. "Um..Er..Hello.. I-I'm T-Turtlepaw." She finally choked out after a moment of complete spine-chilling silence. At the presence of the Dusk Syndicate commander, it was fear and nothing else in her light green eyes. "S-So you must b-be the c-clan l-leader?" She asked. "W-what's this... t-test?" Her voice was shivering as if she'd been left out in the freezing cold for moons.

Gusty
January 11th, 2017, 06:05 PM
Gusty Do I have permission to join? If so, here:

Broken padded into the Syndicate entrance, shoving a 5 moon old kit into the clearing, it's eyes wide with fear, yet wonder. "Halite, here's a little surprise. Are you going to let her choose her test?" The sleek black tom stared into Halite's eyes, mimicking a smile he's seen on so many cats' faces, although it wasn't pure joy, nor any true emotion. He sat patiently, gazing into Halite's eyes. "Her name is Turtlepaw, so I'm thinking Turtle." He suggested. Once a simple glint of sunlight made way onto his pelt, he hissed, stood up, and shoved the kit towards Halite before padding into complete darkness.

Turtlepaw sat there, her tail curled around her front legs. "Um..Er..Hello.. I-I'm T-Turtlepaw." She finally choked out after a moment of complete spine-chilling silence. At the presence of the Dusk Syndicate commander, it was fear and nothing else in her light green eyes. "S-So you must b-be the c-clan l-leader?" She asked. "W-what's this... t-test?" Her voice was shivering as if she'd been left out in the freezing cold for moons.
(Ok,)
Halite padded up towards Broken and the newcomer, with a hint of questioning and curiosity coursing through his dark spruce-green orbs. "A newcomer, you say?"

He paused, looking down at Turtlepaw with slight condescension. A clan cat, obviously, judging from her name and unfamiliar scent. "I am not a clan leader." He spoke softly, but not without a hint of impatience and hardened emotions. "I am a Commander. And this is not a clan, it's the Dusk Syndicate. There is a difference, which I'm sure you'll learn quickly."

He then snapped back towards Broken, almost hesitating- it wasn't that long ago where he first earned his high status, after all- and paused. "What happened?- how is he here? Did he trespass?" Rapid fire, the tom shot out questions with his ears pinned back. "Turtle doesn't seem very interested to join the DS. Seems more like a prisoner-type than anything else." He whispered the last sentence.

Gusty
January 27th, 2017, 06:15 PM
{ KitKat12 Nighty NightWarrior4Life JaxenAmethyst Moonfang narwhalgirliv - I should've posted this earlier, sorry!}

Halite bounded up into the Dusk Syndicate mound, with pride twitching through his facial expressions and a twitching in his paws. Today, he would conduct his first few ceremonies, for the abundance of kits, trainees, and the like.

The tom cleared his throat and began speaking. "Cats of the Dusk Syndicate, I am going to conduct a ceremony." He made a mental note to have a better, properly defined introduction next time. One that would captivate his audience more, so they wouldn't be bored to death.

"Come forwards: Thistle, Forest, Singe, Amya, Fleck, Aria, and Turtle." There was a pause. "Thistle, Fleck, Aria, and Singe, you will now become a member of the DS." The silver-pelted tom nodded at the two of them. Especially Singe, who seemed more than worthy.

"Forest, and Amya, you two will become trainees. Forest, your trainer is Broken; Amya, yours is Ajax."

"And Turtle, you will become a fully-fledged hunter of the Dusk Syndicate. Thank you to all." His words were serious, but they revealed pride.

"On a last high note, I would like to appoint two guards. Patchy and Zira." He nodded swiftly, because it wasn't every day where a guard ceremony was taking place. But after all, he needed more strong allies to take charge. They should be fine.

Static
January 27th, 2017, 07:00 PM
Fox managed to not remark on where they might have CO!e Frome,clans,born hear,or kittypet.to him it did not matter.he simply watched in silence

JaxenAmethyst
January 27th, 2017, 08:46 PM
{ KitKat12 Nighty NightWarrior4Life JaxenAmethyst Moonfang narwhalgirliv - I should've posted this earlier, sorry!}

Halite bounded up into the Dusk Syndicate mound, with pride twitching through his facial expressions and a twitching in his paws. Today, he would conduct his first few ceremonies, for the abundance of kits, trainees, and the like.

The tom cleared his throat and began speaking. "Cats of the Dusk Syndicate, I am going to conduct a ceremony." He made a mental note to have a better, properly defined introduction next time. One that would captivate his audience more, so they wouldn't be bored to death.

"Come forwards: Thistle, Forest, Singe, Amya, Fleck, Aria, and Turtle." There was a pause. "Thistle, Fleck, Aria, and Singe, you will now become a member of the DS." The silver-pelted tom nodded at the two of them. Especially Singe, who seemed more than worthy.

"Forest, and Amya, you two will become trainees. Forest, your trainer is Broken; Amya, yours is Ajax."

"And Turtle, you will become a fully-fledged hunter of the Dusk Syndicate. Thank you to all." His words were serious, but they revealed pride.

"On a last high note, I would like to appoint two guards. Patchy and Zira." He nodded swiftly, because it wasn't every day where a guard ceremony was taking place. But after all, he needed more strong allies to take charge. They should be fine.
Broken imitated a smile towards Forest as he watched the trainee from a distance, her face filled with the joyous sensation of leaving the rank in which has no respect, only mockery. She doesn't seem proud to have me as her mentor, only to finally be a Dusk Syndicate Trainee. He observed, staring into her orbs which had been widened with excitement. He padded over to her and simply sat down, his tail lay flat on the ground. He shot an over-looking glance at Forest before switching his gaze and staring into the sky. He smirked. "Dusk has come... It's time." He murmured to himself, before returning the hard gaze he had given her before. Staring into her eyes -the passageway to anyone's soul- had given him information no cat would want to share. The dark-coated, black tom could tell when any cat was sad, even if they had a large smile on their face, but he wouldn't go comfort them. He wasn't much for that. Instead, he'd leave them to grieve.

Turtle smirked, over-filled with the tingle she had gotten when she became an apprentice in ThunderClan. Her white pelt had grown excessively fluffy over the time she has been here. The only thing that hadn't changed was her piercing green olive-toned eyes that pierced into the souls of the utmost of secretive cats, which she seemed to achieve from Broken, the one who'd taken her from ThunderClan. She silently thanked him.

NightWarrior4Life
January 28th, 2017, 02:43 AM

"It's a start..." Fleck muttered as he stepped forward with a grin. "So...we didn't need to have tests after all?" Aria spoke up "calm down...we will be ranked soon enough." The white and black patched Tom spoke softly to his mate and friend.
(Sorry if I seemed like I was bugging you and sorry for the confusion XD)

NightWarrior4Life
January 28th, 2017, 02:45 AM
Fox managed to not remark on where they might have CO!e Frome,clans,born hear,or kittypet.to him it did not matter.he simply watched in silence
"Check it out, fox! We're members now! You should sign up too..." Aria padded over to her best friend and licked his shoulder respectfully.

Autumnblaze
January 28th, 2017, 07:42 AM

Nighty
Patchy nodded with pride, here gaze going from Halite to the new members. That cat, Singe, looked particularly familiar, a familiar scent washing over her, but it wasn't his, it was someone, else's.

The Mad Katter
January 28th, 2017, 08:41 AM
A grey and white pelted cat sat with her head high, proud to be a Dusk Syndicate member. Thistle threw a glance at the surrounding cats. She didn't care about any of them, she just wanted to get an idea of her 'fellow members.' Thistle stretched and then started cleaning her grey and white fur, silently observing the other cats. Her sharp blue gaze flitted from one cat to another, noting every little detail. Looking up at the sky, she wondered if her mother was up there. No, she told herself. 'Starclan' doesn't exist. Dead cats don't watch over you. Besides, your mother would not want to watch you, you poor excuse for a cat. Rage filled her. Blood, screeching, blue eyes like her own glaring up at her as blood flowed from the cat's throat. Settling down, the new member of the Dusk Syndicate slowly calmed down, her ice blue eyes glaring at every cat. All the cats who could betray her. Swallowing a growl, she scratched at the ground with one long, sharp claw.

monfang
January 28th, 2017, 09:16 AM

Zira smiled evily as Halite appointed her guard. She hyper, sporadic she-cat laughed and bounded up to Halite. "Wonderful choice, yes. So, have you seen Onyx by any chance?" she asked. She smiled and rose her head, wondering if the tom had heard about his travels to SkyClan, but little did they ALL know, Onyx wasn't coming back.

{Otay heh uh... well.... issue... Halite won't be able to punish onyx cause..... he wont really.... remember... them... ^^"}
{x (http://moonfangs-site.weebly.com/what-happened.html)}

goddess of ducks
January 28th, 2017, 09:47 PM

Singe glanced coolly at the other cats around him. He kept his gaze calm, level and secretive. He wasn't exposing anything about his past, nor did he want to. The young Savannah tom, his tan pelt laced over with black spots and multiple scars. It was blatantly obvious that he had been through a lot. But he would never admit directly to that. He had come here, with his family to start anew. To leave behind his old life, his past, his birth family. He wanted none of that anymore. It was the reason he had changed his name, the reason he had moved here, brought by Hannibal. He was beginning to become comfortable here, and as his cold harsh yellow eyes rested dutifully on Halite, he took a breath of relief. That was it. He was part of the Dusk Syndicate now. He would not go back to the old Clans, he didn't want to. This was his chance to do things right and correct his mistakes.

Amya watched, her vibrant yellow hues shining brightly. She had waited a long time for this moment and now it was finally here. Her fluffed out her lengthy brown and gray muddled pelt and fluffed her short stump of a tail. She was filled with pride. Finally at last she would become a trainee. Her eyes flicked to the sky. She didn't believe in Starclan, like the bizarre Clan cats, but she knew there had to be something after death. Look Cole, I made it. If only you could have been here too. she thought silently, remembering her father telling her that her brother had been weak, too weak too survive. Therefore she had to face life and its forces alone, but she couldn't help wondering what it might be like if he was here.

Forest smiled up and Halite, she smile small and closed off. She sat eagerly at her fathers paws. Her black pelts stood out harshly against Singe's tan chest fur, his pelt being almost opposite of hers. She didn't care if she looked like him, just as long as she could be successful like him. She had heard the stories her mother Sorrel had told her about, when they had battled Dapplestar, the Wkndclan leader and killed her, discarding one of her lives. She was proud of her father and mother, she couldn't have asked for better.

Broken imitated a smile towards Forest as he watched the trainee from a distance, her face filled with the joyous sensation of leaving the rank in which has no respect, only mockery. She doesn't seem proud to have me as her mentor, only to finally be a Dusk Syndicate Trainee. He observed, staring into her orbs which had been widened with excitement. He padded over to her and simply sat down, his tail lay flat on the ground. He shot an over-looking glance at Forest before switching his gaze and staring into the sky. He smirked. "Dusk has come... It's time." He murmured to himself, before returning the hard gaze he had given her before. Staring into her eyes -the passageway to anyone's soul- had given him information no cat would want to share. The dark-coated, black tom could tell when any cat was sad, even if they had a large smile on their face, but he wouldn't go comfort them. He wasn't much for that. Instead, he'd leave them to grieve.

Forest smiled briefly as she heard the announcement if her Trainers name. The young she cat was learning the way of the Syndicate rather quickly, taking it up like a second nature. Of course though, she hadn't learned much about normal clan codes, as it was different during her time there. She understood that her father was considered an evil ruler, one who tormented the Clan, but she didn't believe so. She believed that he might have done different things to get his way, but she thought he had good intentions. And that was enough for her. She stretched up and pushed her black muzzle into her fathers tan chest fur, nuzzling him lightly. She wasn't a kit anymore, free to make some decisions for herself. She enjoyed the thought of that. Politely she dipped her head to Halite and made her way over to the cat named Broken who was announced as her Trainer. She gave a somewhat nervous smile, but she tried to make herself appear confident and unafraid. It was just something that the cat had in his eyes that unnerved her. She sat down without a word, her eyes fixed ahead. She would need to think and outsmart this cat if she wanted to figure him out. She would not let herself be pushed around and confused by some cat she didn't know.

Nighty
Patchy nodded with pride, here gaze going from Halite to the new members. That cat, Singe, looked particularly familiar, a familiar scent washing over her, but it wasn't his, it was someone, else's.

Singe's yellow gaze flicked around the clearing, over his new Clanmates. No, not Clan mates, this was the Syndicate. They were not like the Clans, that's why he joined, to escape them. His thoughts were struck short though as his pastel yellow hues bored into another pair of eyes, that were locked onto his frame. He had no doubt the cat was staring at him, he could tell by the clenching of his stomach. In a nonchalant way, he tilted his head, as if asking 'What do you need and why are you staring at me?' Sort of way. He wasn't going to move just yet, not until he got some kind of answer from them, or they came to him. He was not one to give in easily.

JaxenAmethyst
January 29th, 2017, 07:36 AM
Forest smiled briefly as she heard the announcement if her Trainers name. The young she cat was learning the way of the Syndicate rather quickly, taking it up like a second nature. Of course though, she hadn't learned much about normal clan codes, as it was different during her time there. She understood that her father was considered an evil ruler, one who tormented the Clan, but she didn't believe so. She believed that he might have done different things to get his way, but she thought he had good intentions. And that was enough for her. She stretched up and pushed her black muzzle into her fathers tan chest fur, nuzzling him lightly. She wasn't a kit anymore, free to make some decisions for herself. She enjoyed the thought of that. Politely she dipped her head to Halite and made her way over to the cat named Broken who was announced as her Trainer. She gave a somewhat nervous smile, but she tried to make herself appear confident and unafraid. It was just something that the cat had in his eyes that unnerved her. She sat down without a word, her eyes fixed ahead. She would need to think and outsmart this cat if she wanted to figure him out. She would not let herself be pushed around and confused by some cat she didn't know.
Gusty
Once the ceremony was over, Broken let out a faint sigh. He believed they took up too much time that you could be spending on hunting, or stealing kits. "Forest, let's go. It's time to train." He said quite simply. (GO TO THE "DUSK SYNDICATE TRAINING AREA" THREAD)

Static
January 29th, 2017, 12:08 PM
"Check it out, fox! We're members now! You should sign up too..." Aria padded over to her best friend and licked his shoulder respectfully.
"I should." He said watching.licking behind aria's ear in return

NightWarrior4Life
January 29th, 2017, 01:37 PM
"I should." He said watching.licking behind aria's ear in return
"You'll do great, I know you will!" She sai eagerly. She smiled one last time at her bet friend fox then walked back to the main camp.

Autumnblaze
January 29th, 2017, 01:51 PM
Singe glanced coolly at the other cats around him. He kept his gaze calm, level and secretive. He wasn't exposing anything about his past, nor did he want to. The young Savannah tom, his tan pelt laced over with black spots and multiple scars. It was blatantly obvious that he had been through a lot. But he would never admit directly to that. He had come here, with his family to start anew. To leave behind his old life, his past, his birth family. He wanted none of that anymore. It was the reason he had changed his name, the reason he had moved here, brought by Hannibal. He was beginning to become comfortable here, and as his cold harsh yellow eyes rested dutifully on Halite, he took a breath of relief. That was it. He was part of the Dusk Syndicate now. He would not go back to the old Clans, he didn't want to. This was his chance to do things right and correct his mistakes.

Amya watched, her vibrant yellow hues shining brightly. She had waited a long time for this moment and now it was finally here. Her fluffed out her lengthy brown and gray muddled pelt and fluffed her short stump of a tail. She was filled with pride. Finally at last she would become a trainee. Her eyes flicked to the sky. She didn't believe in Starclan, like the bizarre Clan cats, but she knew there had to be something after death. Look Cole, I made it. If only you could have been here too. she thought silently, remembering her father telling her that her brother had been weak, too weak too survive. Therefore she had to face life and its forces alone, but she couldn't help wondering what it might be like if he was here.

Forest smiled up and Halite, she smile small and closed off. She sat eagerly at her fathers paws. Her black pelts stood out harshly against Singe's tan chest fur, his pelt being almost opposite of hers. She didn't care if she looked like him, just as long as she could be successful like him. She had heard the stories her mother Sorrel had told her about, when they had battled Dapplestar, the Wkndclan leader and killed her, discarding one of her lives. She was proud of her father and mother, she couldn't have asked for better.

Singe's yellow gaze flicked around the clearing, over his new Clanmates. No, not Clan mates, this was the Syndicate. They were not like the Clans, that's why he joined, to escape them. His thoughts were struck short though as his pastel yellow hues bored into another pair of eyes, that were locked onto his frame. He had no doubt the cat was staring at him, he could tell by the clenching of his stomach. In a nonchalant way, he tilted his head, as if asking 'What do you need and why are you staring at me?' Sort of way. He wasn't going to move just yet, not until he got some kind of answer from them, or they came to him. He was not one to give in easily.

Patchy slowly trotted over to the Tom, "You smell familiar, but I don't recognize your smell, you kind of smell like Moon, like Navy, like Woodpecker. She finally knew the smell, this cat knew Woodpecker, the kit who ran off, "where is that little brat of a kit?"

goddess of ducks
January 29th, 2017, 09:57 PM
Patchy slowly trotted over to the Tom, "You smell familiar, but I don't recognize your smell, you kind of smell like Moon, like Navy, like Woodpecker. She finally knew the smell, this cat knew Woodpecker, the kit who ran off, "where is that little brat of a kit?"
Singe released a quiet snort of approval as the cat gave in and approached him. He offered a smile, but the smile stayed curved on his maw, never reaching his eyes. His eyes bored into those of the other cat, his pupils narrowed to thin black slits against a cold yellow background. His smile faded as he watched her study him. He scowled, the corners of his mouth tipped downwards. "Brat of a kit?" He asked, his voice withholding an innocent tone. "I've dealt with many brat kits in my time, please explain in further detail." He said, although as he continued, a harshness grew in his tone, but very subtly. "Although if you happen to be speaking of Forest, I would like to inform you that she is not a brat and very much my daughter. Therefore I would ask you to keep your muzzle out of my way." He said, his voice eerily calm despite the threat embedded behind his words.

Autumnblaze
January 30th, 2017, 05:50 AM
Singe released a quiet snort of approval as the cat gave in and approached him. He offered a smile, but the smile stayed curved on his maw, never reaching his eyes. His eyes bored into those of the other cat, his pupils narrowed to thin black slits against a cold yellow background. His smile faded as he watched her study him. He scowled, the corners of his mouth tipped downwards. "Brat of a kit?" He asked, his voice withholding an innocent tone. "I've dealt with many brat kits in my time, please explain in further detail." He said, although as he continued, a harshness grew in his tone, but very subtly. "Although if you happen to be speaking of Forest, I would like to inform you that she is not a brat and very much my daughter. Therefore I would ask you to keep your muzzle out of my way." He said, his voice eerily calm despite the threat embedded behind his words.

Patchy grunted, her eyes shedding an irritated tone, "I'll never get anything out of you will I?" She raised her head and unsheathed her claws, "Fine, Woodpecker, Navy's daughter, ran away, became a loner, joined WindClan. And you were WindClan's leader at the time weren't you? Which means you must've let her join?" She started to circle singe in the crowd of cats, "Tell me where she is! That little mouse brain will finally get what has been coming to her!" Patchy raised her paw, black claws glinting in the sun, "I'll tear that little brat to pieces!"

goddess of ducks
January 30th, 2017, 09:26 PM
Patchy grunted, her eyes shedding an irritated tone, "I'll never get anything out of you will I?" She raised her head and unsheathed her claws, "Fine, Woodpecker, Navy's daughter, ran away, became a loner, joined WindClan. And you were WindClan's leader at the time weren't you? Which means you must've let her join?" She started to circle singe in the crowd of cats, "Tell me where she is! That little mouse brain will finally get what has been coming to her!" Patchy raised her paw, black claws glinting in the sun, "I'll tear that little brat to pieces!"
Singe smiled smuggly as he watched the feline approach him. His keen, large black ears were pricked to attention and he was able to catch her words. "No, I suppose not. If you do, you will be one of the first." He muttered more so to himself. He noted casually the claws that slid out of their sheaths in her paws. He flexed his in warning in return. As she explained, he raised his paw and swiped his tongue over his extended claws and pads in a nonchalant kind of way. "Woodpecker you say?" He asked, giving one last approving look to his cleaned paw before setting it on the ground again. "Yes I remember, they were feisty. But I did not come to the Syndicate to be pestered about my past. And besides, my old business with the Clans is none of your concern. All I will tell you is that yes, Woodpecker was allowed to join Windclan, and from what I knew, he was still there." He replied in a flat tone of voice. It was clear he was becoming quickly uninterested in the topic, especially since he was being interrogated about his past with the Clans.

Autumnblaze
January 31st, 2017, 06:33 AM
Singe smiled smuggly as he watched the feline approach him. His keen, large black ears were pricked to attention and he was able to catch her words. "No, I suppose not. If you do, you will be one of the first." He muttered more so to himself. He noted casually the claws that slid out of their sheaths in her paws. He flexed his in warning in return. As she explained, he raised his paw and swiped his tongue over his extended claws and pads in a nonchalant kind of way. "Woodpecker you say?" He asked, giving one last approving look to his cleaned paw before setting it on the ground again. "Yes I remember, they were feisty. But I did not come to the Syndicate to be pestered about my past. And besides, my old business with the Clans is none of your concern. All I will tell you is that yes, Woodpecker was allowed to join Windclan, and from what I knew, he was still there." He replied in a flat tone of voice. It was clear he was becoming quickly uninterested in the topic, especially since he was being interrogated about his past with the Clans.

Patchy snarled, "You are more stubborn than I imaginend. You should respect me, tell me what I ask of you." Shaking her head and holding her razor sharp claws up in the air and shrugging, she spoke, "You truly don't know anything about the Dusk Syndicate. I'm a guard now, guards should be respected, if the commander and co-commander are away, you respect the guards, so clearly you need to learn a bit..." she spat at his feet.

goddess of ducks
January 31st, 2017, 04:25 PM
Patchy snarled, "You are more stubborn than I imaginend. You should respect me, tell me what I ask of you." Shaking her head and holding her razor sharp claws up in the air and shrugging, she spoke, "You truly don't know anything about the Dusk Syndicate. I'm a guard now, guards should be respected, if the commander and co-commander are away, you respect the guards, so clearly you need to learn a bit..." she spat at his feet.
Singe snickered a bit. He was having quite a bit a fun teasing and taunting this feline. "I told you, the cat you're looking for is still residing in Windclan." He said, slipping his words in before she could speak again. As she did speak though, Singe's fun disappeared in a flash. His cool smirk was almost immediately replaced by a scornful scowl. Why was authority always so pushy? They always defended respect with giving the cat a reason to respect them. Here he was yet again, hating the Uthority because they either one, did too little and didn't care, or did too much to try and force themselves on the ones they were over. "Well, since you obviously seem to know my past, then you should cut some slack on me. Unlike you, I have attempted to make a difference. Maybe you should learn to respect me some as well." He was on his feet now, short tail lashing behind him. Now that he was raised to full height, he definitely towered over her, like he did for almost every cat. "Do not try and force me to respect and like you." He spat. "In case you were unaware, last time it happened, the cat died in something that was said to be an accident." He hissed, his voice lowering. "So don't even try me, if you knew what was best for you, you would keep your muzzle out of my face because as you said, you're authority only if Halite and Boreas are away. Last I checked they were here. They rule. Not you." He said defiantly.

Autumnblaze
January 31st, 2017, 08:54 PM
Singe snickered a bit. He was having quite a bit a fun teasing and taunting this feline. "I told you, the cat you're looking for is still residing in Windclan." He said, slipping his words in before she could speak again. As she did speak though, Singe's fun disappeared in a flash. His cool smirk was almost immediately replaced by a scornful scowl. Why was authority always so pushy? They always defended respect with giving the cat a reason to respect them. Here he was yet again, hating the Uthority because they either one, did too little and didn't care, or did too much to try and force themselves on the ones they were over. "Well, since you obviously seem to know my past, then you should cut some slack on me. Unlike you, I have attempted to make a difference. Maybe you should learn to respect me some as well." He was on his feet now, short tail lashing behind him. Now that he was raised to full height, he definitely towered over her, like he did for almost every cat. "Do not try and force me to respect and like you." He spat. "In case you were unaware, last time it happened, the cat died in something that was said to be an accident." He hissed, his voice lowering. "So don't even try me, if you knew what was best for you, you would keep your muzzle out of my face because as you said, you're authority only if Halite and Boreas are away. Last I checked they were here. They rule. Not you." He said defiantly.

Patchy bristled, if only she wasn't such a high rank, she would have knocked the life out of this cat by now. "You're just playing hard to get aren't ya?" She managed a smirk, "I came from the clans as well so don't think I don't know a bit about you, but I wasn't there during your reign, of course, I was here, a pregnant she-cat, helpless, but once my kits were born, I sought out my destiny, and that is to rule of all of the Syndicate, some day it'll happen, and you'll be sorry you ever disrespected me." She spat sharply.

goddess of ducks
January 31st, 2017, 09:06 PM
Patchy bristled, if only she wasn't such a high rank, she would have knocked the life out of this cat by now. "You're just playing hard to get aren't ya?" She managed a smirk, "I came from the clans as well so don't think I don't know a bit about you, but I wasn't there during your reign, of course, I was here, a pregnant she-cat, helpless, but once my kits were born, I sought out my destiny, and that is to rule of all of the Syndicate, some day it'll happen, and you'll be sorry you ever disrespected me." She spat sharply.

Singe's anger boiled under his pelt. He was completely over this cats company. Great, first day as a true Syndicate member and I already have more enemies than acquaintances. He thought irritably. He growled in a low rumble. "Hard to get? No, just protecting myself." He said, his voice tense and taut, almost strained. "Honestly, I don't care where you came from. I'm talking about right here and right now. I gave you the information you wanted, now back off." He spat furiously. He knew this was probably getting out of hand, and that no, it wasn't wise to be arguing with a guard. He didn't care at this moment. It had been several moons since he had unleashed all his anger and rage out in something. And now that it was flowing, he didn't feel like stopping.

Autumnblaze
February 1st, 2017, 08:38 PM
Singe's anger boiled under his pelt. He was completely over this cats company. Great, first day as a true Syndicate member and I already have more enemies than acquaintances. He thought irritably. He growled in a low rumble. "Hard to get? No, just protecting myself." He said, his voice tense and taut, almost strained. "Honestly, I don't care where you came from. I'm talking about right here and right now. I gave you the information you wanted, now back off." He spat furiously. He knew this was probably getting out of hand, and that no, it wasn't wise to be arguing with a guard. He didn't care at this moment. It had been several moons since he had unleashed all his anger and rage out in something. And now that it was flowing, he didn't feel like stopping.

Patchy couldn't take it anymore, she lashed out at Singe's chest, certainly not with full power, just enough to leave claw marks and tear the fur and skin off. "I'll leave you with a warning, we show NO mercy here, and that's the weakest I can get, you couldn't even survive a single blow from me!" She was exaggerating, she's not that strong, well, atleast not YET. She hadn't received her power yet, when she becomes commander, then maybe, maybe sooner, "I wish I had friends here, I wish Maximum was still alive!" She spat, "Atleast she's not completely dead..." She dipped her head and turned it to see Lake, only few knew about this. Her glance quickly turned back to Singe. She puffed out her chest and raised her head, appearing to look powerful.

goddess of ducks
February 2nd, 2017, 10:05 PM
Patchy couldn't take it anymore, she lashed out at Singe's chest, certainly not with full power, just enough to leave claw marks and tear the fur and skin off. "I'll leave you with a warning, we show NO mercy here, and that's the weakest I can get, you couldn't even survive a single blow from me!" She was exaggerating, she's not that strong, well, atleast not YET. She hadn't received her power yet, when she becomes commander, then maybe, maybe sooner, "I wish I had friends here, I wish Maximum was still alive!" She spat, "Atleast she's not completely dead..." She dipped her head and turned it to see Lake, only few knew about this. Her glance quickly turned back to Singe. She puffed out her chest and raised her head, appearing to look powerful.

Singe frowned he could see the look in her face, so often etched into his own. It was one of anger and rage, the feeling he had when all patience evaporated. He knew it all too well. He also knew though, that angered cats did unexpected things, therefore he had to do what he hated most: expect the unexpected. He watched her closely, seeing her leg muscles tense with an oncoming blow. Once Patchy's paw was flying towards him he stepped back, claws only taking tiny limos of his chest fur. He didn't flinch, despite the prickles of pain remaining from the hair that was wrenched from his being. He growled. "So now you demand respect from me? Demanding respect and turning around to claw me when I told you to back off?" He snarled, baring his teeth. "Some leader figure you are. I don't see how any one trusts you. No wonder you don't have any friends." He remarked coolly, picking up on the phrase she had said. This was it he could feel it, he believed he had found her weak spot.

Autumnblaze
February 3rd, 2017, 01:58 PM
Singe frowned he could see the look in her face, so often etched into his own. It was one of anger and rage, the feeling he had when all patience evaporated. He knew it all too well. He also knew though, that angered cats did unexpected things, therefore he had to do what he hated most: expect the unexpected. He watched her closely, seeing her leg muscles tense with an oncoming blow. Once Patchy's paw was flying towards him he stepped back, claws only taking tiny limos of his chest fur. He didn't flinch, despite the prickles of pain remaining from the hair that was wrenched from his being. He growled. "So now you demand respect from me? Demanding respect and turning around to claw me when I told you to back off?" He snarled, baring his teeth. "Some leader figure you are. I don't see how any one trusts you. No wonder you don't have any friends." He remarked coolly, picking up on the phrase she had said. This was it he could feel it, he believed he had found her weak spot.

The pale tortoiseshell's hackles raised, her pelt bristling, "Weren't you even tested to join the Syndicate? Seemingly not, as though you are not attacking me, when I attacked you. Oh, how I wish Renn was still around, he wouldn't tolerate you, stupid fox-hearted mouse-brain!" Her eyes blazed with fury, "Take one more step and I'll make sure you don't see the morning sun!"

goddess of ducks
February 5th, 2017, 10:01 PM
The pale tortoiseshell's hackles raised, her pelt bristling, "Weren't you even tested to join the Syndicate? Seemingly not, as though you are not attacking me, when I attacked you. Oh, how I wish Renn was still around, he wouldn't tolerate you, stupid fox-hearted mouse-brain!" Her eyes blazed with fury, "Take one more step and I'll make sure you don't see the morning sun!"
Singe let his anger burst forth even more now. A rolling growl sounded in his throat. "Do you know nothing?" He spat in rage. "Both Hannibal, and Halite both believed me capable of being here, seeing as how I was able to run a clan efficiently and propperly." He said in a dignified and prideful tone. His eyes were mostly yellow, his Ebony void like pupils barely seen because they were so small. His large ears were pushed back as far as the would go and his half length tail whipped madly behind him. "Think I need a test still, after I killed the ones who defied my leadership? Murdered the ones who openly believed in the wishy washy Starclan? Stole a life from the weak, feeble minded leader and stole a few more for the lives of her unborn kits?" He he hissed, his voice low and forced. "Do I still need to prove myself to you? Even if it was enough for Hailte, it can't be enough for you. So maybe I need to show you how Dapplestar felt when I fought her." He hissed, and then performed a daring, defiant move. He lifted his large front paw and stepped one more stride closer to the newly appointed guard. "Try me." He challenged, his maw twisting into a wicked, malicious smile.

monfang
February 5th, 2017, 10:55 PM
Singe let his anger burst forth even more now. A rolling growl sounded in his throat. "Do you know nothing?" He spat in rage. "Both Hannibal, and Halite both believed me capable of being here, seeing as how I was able to run a clan efficiently and propperly." He said in a dignified and prideful tone. His eyes were mostly yellow, his Ebony void like pupils barely seen because they were so small. His large ears were pushed back as far as the would go and his half length tail whipped madly behind him. "Think I need a test still, after I killed the ones who defied my leadership? Murdered the ones who openly believed in the wishy washy Starclan? Stole a life from the weak, feeble minded leader and stole a few more for the lives of her unborn kits?" He he hissed, his voice low and forced. "Do I still need to prove myself to you? Even if it was enough for Hailte, it can't be enough for you. So maybe I need to show you how Dapplestar felt when I fought her." He hissed, and then performed a daring, defiant move. He lifted his large front paw and stepped one more stride closer to the newly appointed guard. "Try me." He challenged, his maw twisting into a wicked, malicious smile.
{ narwhalgirliv }
Rosemary had watched them carefully, and they looked ready to rip each other's throats out. This was where she normally interfered. Rising her head, the full white molly padded to Singe and Patchy, her hypnotizing blue eyes staring at both head on. She sat nearly directly between them, and smiled. First, she turned to Patchy. "Ah, yes, well, Renn is gone, and normally I'd tell ya to bite your tongue, but seeing as to you are an old friend of Onyx's and his sister, Maximum, I will respect you." she then turned to Singe. "And you... you are quite the kitty..." he purred flirtatiously, standing and trotting to him, She circled him, letting her tail hit his face as she made her way around. "You are strong, tough, but yet, modest and mildly stupid in my opinion. You got lucky in the clans, but we aren't the clans. One wrong move and you'll be dead quicker then the lighting flash." she said, and let her gaze give of a flirty look. "Buuuuut, I'm sure someone can tech this old dog new tricks..." she said.

Autumnblaze
February 6th, 2017, 01:54 PM
Moonfang

Turning to Rosemary, her gaze softened, "Thank You, at least someone respects me!" Her gaze turning back over to Singe, she spoke to Rosemary once more, "I'd stay away from him if I were you." she spat. She'd give Singe a bit of a chance, he's new here, what harm could he do, "Maybe you aren't that strong." She leaned her face so close that their noses almost touched, "Think about it! Grousestar came in and you let him drive you away, doesn't sound very strong to me! A leader is supposed risk their lives for their clan, but obviously you were too afraid that you'd die, so you ran away! So yeah! I will try you! And I won't go easy!" With that she sprung close to his chest, but at the last moment, dropping down and rolling onto her back underneath his belly and pushed him upwards, claws raking his flesh.

monfang
February 6th, 2017, 02:09 PM
Moonfang

Turning to Rosemary, her gaze softened, "Thank You, at least someone respects me!" Her gaze turning back over to Singe, she spoke to Rosemary once more, "I'd stay away from him if I were you." she spat. She'd give Singe a bit of a chance, he's new here, what harm could he do, "Maybe you aren't that strong." She leaned her face so close that their noses almost touched, "Think about it! Grousestar came in and you let him drive you away, doesn't sound very strong to me! A leader is supposed risk their lives for their clan, but obviously you were too afraid that you'd die, so you ran away! So yeah! I will try you! And I won't go easy!" With that she sprung close to his chest, but at the last moment, dropping down and rolling onto her back underneath his belly and pushed him upwards, claws raking his flesh.
{ Nighty }
This fight had tooken a turn for the worse, and Rosemary barely dodged Patchy in time to miss her badly aimed blow. Rosemary had had enough. Once Patchy got out from under Singe, she stepped in between then and let out her won snarl. "You my dear are a newly made guard, attacking a newly made member. If you don't mind I'm sure Halite, even Renn would disapprove." she said, and gave a cold hard stare at her, then turned to Singe. "As for you, I think it's time you retired for the night to the Fighter's den. For now, I think this will give you both enough time to cool down." she said and let out another snarl. "And you, you would not want to fight me. Rumor has it Onyx is dead, and so his brothers aren't in the mood to show a new guard who's boss." she said, her head low, and her tail lashing as she bared her teeth in a malicious snarl. She turned her orbs back to Singe and gave a kind of flirty smile. This tom had secrets, and the one thing she liked most was a tom with secrets.

Autumnblaze
February 6th, 2017, 02:41 PM
{ Nighty }
This fight had tooken a turn for the worse, and Rosemary barely dodged Patchy in time to miss her badly aimed blow. Rosemary had had enough. Once Patchy got out from under Singe, she stepped in between then and let out her won snarl. "You my dear are a newly made guard, attacking a newly made member. If you don't mind I'm sure Halite, even Renn would disapprove." she said, and gave a cold hard stare at her, then turned to Singe. "As for you, I think it's time you retired for the night to the Fighter's den. For now, I think this will give you both enough time to cool down." she said and let out another snarl. "And you, you would not want to fight me. Rumor has it Onyx is dead, and so his brothers aren't in the mood to show a new guard who's boss." she said, her head low, and her tail lashing as she bared her teeth in a malicious snarl. She turned her orbs back to Singe and gave a kind of flirty smile. This tom had secrets, and the one thing she liked most was a tom with secrets.

Patchy bristled and spat, "He physically asked for it, and for your information, he hadn't had a test yet and he needs one! So get outta the way you mouse-brain! And I'm not returning to the fighters den! I'm not gonna kill this newcomer! I'm just replicating how Renn let me join, claws out! I will do everything I have to do as a guard! So maybe just see that I'm testing him, and learn that I'm not doing anything wrong!" her voice sounded like an angry roar of a lion, she lashed out lightly at Rosemary's cheek, scratching it light enough that only the fur was brushed off and continued after Singe.

goddess of ducks
February 6th, 2017, 04:21 PM
{ @Nighty (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=83) }

Patchy bristled and spat, "He physically asked for it, and for your information, he hadn't had a test yet and he needs one! So get outta the way you mouse-brain! And I'm not returning to the fighters den! I'm not gonna kill this newcomer! I'm just replicating how Renn let me join, claws out! I will do everything I have to do as a guard! So maybe just see that I'm testing him, and learn that I'm not doing anything wrong!" her voice sounded like an angry roar of a lion, she lashed out lightly at Rosemary's cheek, scratching it light enough that only the fur was brushed off and continued after Singe.

Singe flashed a thankful look to the new cat who seemed to try to be intervening on his part, but honestly, he didn't care if he had to fight this cat. If he didn't then fine, his enemy would live a day or two longer. If he did have to fight, then he would drop it all into the fight. He was here to start anew, he wanted to forget his past, but he knew now that his past was a part of him and it always would be. So no matter how hard he wanted to leave it behind, he would have to carry it, deal with it and use it for the best. Singe gave a curt nod, thankful that at least some cat around here wasn't trying to provoke him further. He was about to turn and leave when Patchy spoke up again. "Sweet heart, don't stress yourself and waste your time on me. Obviously if you think I'm not worthy to be here then why do you care so much?" he said his voice soft and persuading. "But you do know that you're going against your precious leader correct? If he thinks I'm worthy by my work in the Clans, then maybe you should listen. And don't you start calling me names, weak of insignificant, because you have no idea how wrong you might be." he said his voice hardening. "You don't know what it was like, to my knowledge you were probably here cleaning your precious claws and fur, without a care in the world."

monfang
February 6th, 2017, 04:40 PM
Singe flashed a thankful look to the new cat who seemed to try to be intervening on his part, but honestly, he didn't care if he had to fight this cat. If he didn't then fine, his enemy would live a day or two longer. If he did have to fight, then he would drop it all into the fight. He was here to start anew, he wanted to forget his past, but he knew now that his past was a part of him and it always would be. So no matter how hard he wanted to leave it behind, he would have to carry it, deal with it and use it for the best. Singe gave a curt nod, thankful that at least some cat around here wasn't trying to provoke him further. He was about to turn and leave when Patchy spoke up again. "Sweet heart, don't stress yourself and waste your time on me. Obviously if you think I'm not worthy to be here then why do you care so much?" he said his voice soft and persuading. "But you do know that you're going against your precious leader correct? If he thinks I'm worthy by my work in the Clans, then maybe you should listen. And don't you start calling me names, weak of insignificant, because you have no idea how wrong you might be." he said his voice hardening. "You don't know what it was like, to my knowledge you were probably here cleaning your precious claws and fur, without a care in the world."
Rosemary smiled at Singe, and rose her head. She liked him. He was tough and strong, and certainly could hold his own. And he had secrets. She loved toms with secrets. She purred and stepped back closer towards him after easily dodging Patchy's careless blow. Let's see if I can get him under my spell... she thought. Her face expression changed. "See, she know's nothing! And I'm sure she doesn't want Onyx on her tail, but Singe, I think you are more then worthy to be here." she meowed, glancing back at Patchy. "I look soft and I look like a simple pretty face, don't I? Well, a tom like you could do me some good..." she purred flirtatiously, her eyes gleaming with a cute look. "Mind doing a gal a favor and stickin' around. I'd throw the haters off, and you'd keep my suitors at bay, deal?" she meowed, tilting her head cutely. "Please?"

Gusty
February 24th, 2017, 02:31 PM
(time for another ceremony. ewe)
[ Undercover Swiftheart Random Melody Hexict CloverWitch ]

"The following cats should step forwards for their ceremonies." Halite said, perking his ears and scanning the area. It had been a while since he had gotten up here- how long has it been? A moon or so? He decided quickly that he'd do his ceremonies more often next time. Maybe they'd take place twice a moon, or three times, due to the number of cats.

"There have been a number of loners and rogues and whatnot who have shown willingness to join the Dusk Syndicate, as well as ambition, skill, and bravery. These include Fern, Fox, Reed, and Aurora." The Commander remembered in the back of his mind that Fox had clan origins (which made him a bit more suspicious), but decided not to state that piece of information aloud.

"I am sure they will integrate into DS life fine. There is one new trainee here, which is Flash." His eyes scanned the area vaguely. "And the trainee should be Boreas." There was a hint of excitement in his otherwise monotone voice.

"That is all for today." The tom ended, looking down on the Syndicate with pride.

Static
February 24th, 2017, 04:38 PM
Fox looked at the commander with satisfaction. "at least now I am a full blooded dusk syndicate cat." he thought.

CloverWitch
February 25th, 2017, 08:57 AM
Aurora purred and gave everyone an evil smile, excited that she had finally found a group of cats who were as nasty, hateful and gruesome as her. She rose to her paws and removed herself from the Gathering, new plans already brewing in her head.

NightWarrior4Life
May 16th, 2017, 12:27 PM
Fox looked at the commander with satisfaction. "at least now I am a full blooded dusk syndicate cat." he thought.
Aria licked fox playfully between the ears "Welcome, Fox! You're one of us now." She whispered calmly in the tom's ear.

Static
May 31st, 2017, 04:40 PM
Aria licked fox playfully between the ears "Welcome, Fox! You're one of us now." She whispered calmly in the tom's ear.
Fox smiled."I'm glad I am." He said,cuffing her ear playfully.

Gusty
July 30th, 2017, 09:55 AM
Empress Of Evil tawny~ Suspiciousmindz

Halite padded up, ready to preform another ceremony for he Dusk Syndicate. His step was light now, contrary to a couple of moons back. Right now, the gray-pelted tom was back to his normal self.

"I am here to preform a ceremony," he announced. His voice rang through the area, echoing off and back towards him.

"First off, there is a new she-cat joining; her name is Bella. She is welcome here." The Commander nodded.

"And secondly, there's Iesha. She will now become a trainee, under Jinx." He flicked his tail towards the other felines. "I'm sure that she will be successful in her training."

And with that, Halite paused; he believed that that was all for now.

Gusty
August 27th, 2017, 11:11 AM
Eclipsemoon the Therian Nighty Swiftheart

Halite padded on top of the gathering mound with a vigorous amount of energy. It was time for another ceremony. Unfortunately, there wasn't as much progress in the Syndicate as he hoped, but there was still growth. And growth was growth, no matter how small, and it would make a difference.

"Another moon calls for another ceremony," the slightly undersized tomcat called. He provided a pause for effect, and then continued. "First, there is a cat joining the Syndicate. His name is Lynx, and due to my inspections, he will be a worthy member.

"Also, there is a kitten is of age, and will now become a trainee. Cassius. Your trainer will not be Mischa. I know that you will learn and develop skills under your trainer's guidance.

"Lastly, Fox. Due to your bravery and high levels of ambition, we welcome you as a new Fighter of the Syndicate." And with that, he took a deep breath and awaited the Syndicate's answer.

Mango
August 27th, 2017, 11:39 AM
Pistachio cowered silently among everyone else.
Spicy stalked among his camp mates silently staring at Halite nodding in approval of Boreas.

Static
August 27th, 2017, 12:35 PM
Eclipsemoon the Therian Nighty Swiftheart

Halite padded on top of the gathering mound with a vigorous amount of energy. It was time for another ceremony. Unfortunately, there wasn't as much progress in the Syndicate as he hoped, but there was still growth. And growth was growth, no matter how small, and it would make a difference.

"Another moon calls for another ceremony," the slightly undersized tomcat called. He provided a pause for effect, and then continued. "First, there is a cat joining the Syndicate. His name is Lynx, and due to my inspections, he will be a worthy member.

"Also, there is a kitten is of age, and will now become a trainee. Cassius. Your trainer will not be Mischa. I know that you will learn and develop skills under your trainer's guidance.

"Lastly, Fox. Due to your bravery and high levels of ambition, we welcome you as a new Fighter of the Syndicate." And with that, he took a deep breath and awaited the Syndicate's answer.
Fox looked at the leader emotionless,but nodded.He was one step closer to his goal,and was sure he had gained atleast a little more trust.The Tom's ambitious amber eyes glanced around,caring anyone to question the the ceremony and there cats that had went up in rank or joined,but mostly,daring anyone to disprove of his new rank.

goddess of ducks
August 28th, 2017, 12:08 PM
Cassius had come to sit down for this meeting. He knew that soon he would be receiving his Trainee ceremony, but he didn't necessarily know that it was today. The fluffy gray tom, bearing his mother's long fur, sat straight and stiff. He had taken a jump of maturity in the past moon, ever since he found out the truth about his father. Onyx was gone though and the tom kit still grieved him dearly. But he was focused now, the mission, the goal that had been set for him dangled in front of him and this ceremony was bringing him one step closer. His dark green eyes turned to look at the Commander. He blinked slowly, and expressionlessly. Everything just seemed to be another event these days. He didn't bother in getting excited, because the last thing he had looked forwards to was his father's return from his patrol. That was the last time he saw his father until he had been summoned to the Dark Forest to receive the news. He didn't even know how he got there, or who had placed him there, but once he discovered it he would not take it lightly. He had to uphold his father's wishes for him. He had to take on his father's role. He would do this, for Onyx. He turned to the cat named Mischa, who had been assigned as his Trainer. He didn't know the cat, nor could he remember meeting them before. Then again, he didn't venture out side his friend Donovan much. He stood and approached the feline, his face holding no excitement or joy, and dipped his head in a formal greeting. He saw this as coming closer to fulfilling his goal, not one step out into freedom.
@Teza

Casual Scribbles
August 30th, 2017, 04:39 PM
Lynx stood proudly beneath the gathering mound. He was finally accepted into the Dusk Syndicate. Now he would have more cats to teach him how the hunt and fight, although he already knew how. He was looking to improve. The brown tabby's eyes narrowed as he remembered those glowing eyes staring at him from across Ginger's dead body. That cat didn't stand a chance now that Lynx was surrounded by fighters.

Gusty
October 1st, 2017, 04:47 PM
It was that time again.

Halite padded up the high stone, whiskers twitching, completely unfazed. He remembered his first moment climbing on this mound: the cool, slippery surface against his paw pads, the height that it rose above everyone else, giving him the illusion of flight. He felt powerful in that moment. Like a new monarch. So amazingly breathtaking, yet nerve-wrenching at the same time.

He’d done it for so many moons now, the newness of climbing up had faded, but the memories had not.

“There happen to be three kits who are old enough to become trainees. First, Icarius. It is time for you to learn the ways of the Dusk Syndicate. Your trainer shall be Shadow.” Halite said first, with a slight bob of his head.

“And as well, Confetti. Your trainer will be Snarl.” He continued, with a small break afterwards, so that the cats below him could absorb his echoing words.

“Finally, to conclude this month’s ceremony, Spider. Your trainer will be Mischa. I hope that you three all learn well and blossom into adulthood through the guidance of your trainers.”

- - -
Duskflight Myik Chameleon Foggy22 Teza

Mango
October 1st, 2017, 05:19 PM
Confetti’s eyes grew wide as she ran in excitement up to Snarl,but Snarl snarled,” Rule one, Guards aren’t to get excited. Guards are cold extenally, joy is to be kept on the inside.”
Confetti frowned,” Okay.”
They left the Gathering Mound.

Foggy22
October 1st, 2017, 06:44 PM
Teza
Spider gave a small excited bounce as she saw listened to who her trainer would be. She looked around for the hunter, her eyes soon landing on Mischa. She trotted up to her, trying not to bounce with excitement. "So what are we doing first?" she asked eagerly.

Teza
October 1st, 2017, 08:41 PM
Teza
Spider gave a small excited bounce as she saw listened to who her trainer would be. She looked around for the hunter, her eyes soon landing on Mischa. She trotted up to her, trying not to bounce with excitement. "So what are we doing first?" she asked eagerly.

Mischa, jaws slightly agape for a moment when she heard her name, shook her head. How could she train another cat? The only kits she even liked were Tyche and Domino, her own flesh and blood! Why would she even want to be around any other kits?! Spider wasn't a kit anymore though. She was a trainee. Mischa's trainee. The white she-cat let out a sigh as the young cat approached. This was going to be a long few moons. "Do you know anything?" she asked blankly. If the little she-cat knew anything, that just made Mischa's job much easier.

Foggy22
October 1st, 2017, 08:50 PM
Mischa, jaws slightly agape for a moment when she heard her name, shook her head. How could she train another cat? The only kits she even liked were Tyche and Domino, her own flesh and blood! Why would she even want to be around any other kits?! Spider wasn't a kit anymore though. She was a trainee. Mischa's trainee. The white she-cat let out a sigh as the young cat approached. This was going to be a long few moons. "Do you know anything?" she asked blankly. If the little she-cat knew anything, that just made Mischa's job much easier.

Spider faltered a bit at the question. How am I supposed to know anything? she thought, panicking slightly. She took a deep breath and thought carefully. She tried to remember what older trainees had told her when she was a kit. "Umm, I know that you have to be aware of your surroundings?" she guessed, hoping that she was right. She didn't want to embarrass herself in front of her new trainer. "I don't think I know anything else though." Spider added, half apologetically.

Teza
October 1st, 2017, 08:53 PM
Spider faltered a bit at the question. How am I supposed to know anything? she thought, panicking slightly. She took a deep breath and thought carefully. She tried to remember what older trainees had told her when she was a kit. "Umm, I know that you have to be aware of your surroundings?" she guessed, hoping that she was right. She didn't want to embarrass herself in front of her new trainer. "I don't think I know anything else though." Spider added, half apologetically.

Mischa rolled her eyes and got up from where she was sitting, walking away. "We have a lot of work to do..." was all she said as she padded off.

Foggy22
October 1st, 2017, 09:00 PM
Mischa rolled her eyes and got up from where she was sitting, walking away. "We have a lot of work to do..." was all she said as she padded off.

Spider was confused at her trainer's attitude. Doesn't she want to be my trainer? she wondered. She hurriedly padded after Mischa, and mumbled, "I'll try as hard as I can, I promise!"

judas
October 2nd, 2017, 06:28 AM
Duskflight
Shadow took in a deep breath. Watching as Halite announced her trainee.
small smile appeared on her face, looking at Icarius. She knew with a little time he would become a good healer. But her heart burned for Ash, missing her former trainee even more. She thought that getting a new trainee would somehow take that away. Her claws scraped the ground slightly. Keeping the smile on her face as she walked over. Shadow's tail flicked as she tried to not cry. This was the first time she had ever had an official apprentice. Shadow looked at Icarius, chest fur puffed with pride. "You ready?" She mewed.
Shadow had to get him a nest, and know some more herbs. Icarius was already pretty smart. Surprising for such a small kitten. She turned away from the other cats, ready to lead Icarius to her den. "We should set a nest up for you." Her fur is slightly raised, fear flooded over her. What if he left to? She shook her head. No, He is a good kit. He'll stay her trainee. But Shadow couldn't escape the fear that he would go to.

Mango
October 22nd, 2017, 04:44 PM
RIP DS.