PDA

View Full Version : When do I get full access?

SilverWinter
June 9th, 2017, 01:01 AM
I've been on for a couple of days now and have generally been active and friendly, but it's really hard to get excited about playing this game when I can't use the chat box, ask questions through PM, edit my character bio, or have my posts go up immediately.

When do I get full access? Is there a certain time or number of posts before I'm counted as trustworthy?

Mango
June 9th, 2017, 03:07 PM
Yeah, you have to make I believe twenty posts before your cleared.

Ludicrous Lunacy
June 10th, 2017, 03:15 PM
I've been on for a couple of days now and have generally been active and friendly, but it's really hard to get excited about playing this game when I can't use the chat box, ask questions through PM, edit my character bio, or have my posts go up immediately.

When do I get full access? Is there a certain time or number of posts before I'm counted as trustworthy?
It isn't counted as trustworthy, just the website has to confirm you're a human!

I believe it is somewhere between twenty and thirty posts that you get full permission, although to clarify, WCO is a forum website and not a game if tht threw you

Also, welcome to WCO!

SilverWinter
June 10th, 2017, 03:24 PM
It isn't counted as trustworthy, just the website has to confirm you're a human!

I believe it is somewhere between twenty and thirty posts that you get full permission, although to clarify, WCO is a forum website and not a game if tht threw you

Also, welcome to WCO!

Thanks, I'll make sure to reach that post count then. Also, when I said game I was referring to the roleplaying which, in my mind, is a game.

Ludicrous Lunacy
June 10th, 2017, 03:39 PM
Thanks, I'll make sure to reach that post count then. Also, when I said game I was referring to the roleplaying which, in my mind, is a game.
Alright, just making sure, and you are very welcome!