PDA

View Full Version : Miraculous RP

Hallowed Echo
November 4th, 2016, 09:29 PM
Welcome to New York, 2016. The moth miraculous has found its way into from the France to the USA. A vengeful young man has found the moth miraculous and harnessed its power to take revenge on anyone who stands in his way of taking care of the people who made his life miserable.

So you are a miraculous holder. Make up your own Miraculous Superhero, kwami, miraculous jewelry, and who your character is when he/she is not in their superhero form. I'll play Hawk Moth if someone doesn't want to play him.

If you don't know what Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir is, please ask me and I'll explain it the best I can.

Form
Name:
Age (15-18):
Straight or LGBT:
Superhero Name:
Miraculous Jewelry:
Kwami Name and Species:
Weapons:
Special Power (Lucky Charm, Cataclysm):
Personality:
Love Interest:
Questions:
Other:

My form coming soon, hopefully someone will join.

shark sailor
November 4th, 2016, 09:57 PM
Name: Harley Windslow
Age (15-18): 16
Looks (Superhero and Normal Looks): https://www.google.com/search?q=anime+girls+with+blue+white+hair&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS689US689&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjFxrSuzpDQAhXLJCYKHfaiCTEQ_AUICCgB&biw=1440&bih=900#imgrc=uwBg_dcO-wL28M%3A // https://www.google.com/search?q=anime+girls+with+white+hair+and+armor&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS689US689&espv=2&biw=1440&bih=900&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiLmf7EzpDQAhVERSYKHWxmDr8Q_AUIBigB#imgr c=PjDP0Aclg1l0nM%3A
Straight or LGBT: LGBT
Superhero Name: Breeze
Miraculous Jewelry: A snowflake pin in her hair
Kwami Name and Species: Jamima, a little now leopard. (https://www.google.com/search?q=leopard+kwami&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS689US689&espv=2&biw=1440&bih=900&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwin5PD4zpDQAhWJ2yYKHfuSBiIQ_AUIBigB#imgr c=BtyOaHh474IeTM%3A)
Weapons: A spear
Special Power (Lucky Charm, Cataclysm): Ice Flash
Personality: Tbrp'd
Love Interest: Just ask
Questions: :3
Other: I LOVE THIS SHOW

Hallowed Echo
November 4th, 2016, 10:14 PM
Accepted. Thankfully someone joined.)

Name: Jesse/ Tobias
Age (15-18): 17/ 18
Looks: Black hair with blue and green eyes. He wears a blue and white flannel shirt with blue jeans and black tennis shoes./ He has brown shaggy hair with brown eyes. He wears black clothing with black boots.
Straight or LGBT: Straight/ Straight
Love Interest: Open/ Open
Personality: Shy, Calm, Focused, Quiet/ Cold, Distant, Vengeful.

Miraculous Form:
Superhero Name: Bat Night/ Hawk Month
Superhero Looks: Black clothing with brown ears and black wings/ Purple suit with silver helmet.
Miraculous Jewelry: A black and brown bat shaped charm necklace./ Silver moth with a purple gem in the middle
Weapons: Twin katanas/ None
Special Power (Lucky Charm, Cataclysm): Bat Call/ Akumatizing
Kwami Name: Night/ Nooroo
Kwami Species: Bat/ Moth
Kwami Looks: A black and brown bat with brown eyes./ Light purple moth
Questions: No
Other: No

shark sailor
November 5th, 2016, 08:58 AM
Can we star :D (Can I make a person who gets akumatized :D?)

Hallowed Echo
November 5th, 2016, 09:58 AM
Yeah, and Yeah. Our characters haven't met their Kwamis yet, they just go the jewelry. Except for Hawk Moth.)

Jesse walked to his house, a small jewelry box tucked away in his pocket. He didn't know what was inside, just that he should wait till he got home. He opened the door and closed it behind him. He walked up the stairs and into his room. Jesse sat his bag down and took out the jewelry box. He opened it and took out a bat shaped charm necklace. "This is pretty neat. I like it." He said and put the necklace on. A small little bat creature came out of the necklace, "Ahh! A tiny bat! What are you?!" He asked.
"I'm Cavern. Bat's Kwami. His miraculous is the necklace you're wearing. He was a great superhero." Night explained.
Jesse looked at Cavern dumbfounded, "What is a Kwami?! What is miraculous?!" He shrieked.
Cavern rolled his eyes, "A Kwami is a mystical creature capable of turning its user into a superhero due to the miraculous they're wearing. A miraculous is a jewel that is very powerful and dangerous if it falls into the wrong hands. Here let me show you. Say "Cavern! Time to Fly!" Cavern told Jesse.

"Uhh. Okay. Cavern! Time to Fly!" Jesse shouted. The little bat was sucked into the necklace and Jesse's clothes began to change. After a few seconds, Jesse opened his eyes. "Woah! This is neat!" He said and looked at his clothing. He was wearing a full black outfit with brown bat ears, brown mask and black wings when he lifted his arms up.

Hawk Moth entered his room full of Akumas. "Who to akumatize today?" He thought to himself.

shark sailor
November 5th, 2016, 10:28 AM
(YUY X3
Name: Ava
Looks: https://www.google.com/search?q=anime+girl+with+purple+eyes&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS689US689&espv=2&biw=1440&bih=900&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj3qNmp9ZHQAhUKgiYKHToiB-wQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=Z4J25faarFBKrM%3A
Akumatized Looks: https://www.google.com/search?q=anime+girl+with+purple+eyes+and+a+mask&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS689US689&espv=2&biw=1440&bih=900&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiZxpG89ZHQAhUFQSYKHaO4CegQ_AUIBigB#imgr c=kBLq6pOSkIR47M%3A
Akumatized Name: Chinese Fire
:3)
Harley was running to her house, wondering about the little jewelry box in her back pack. She ran inside and ran upstairs. She sat on her bed and opened the box. A snowflake hair pin. She picked it up and pinned her bangs back. A little snow leopard flew out of the pin and floated in front of Harley. "What th- MO-" Jamima covered her mouth. "Be quiet! I'm Jamima, Breeze's kwami." She said. "What's a kwami?" Harley asked. "Urgh, just say Snow's Here!" Jamima said. "Er, ok.." Harley took a deep breath. "Snow's here!" Jamima flew into the pin and Harley's clothes changed into armor, her hair growing and turning to braids. "Wha?" Harley looked around for Jamima. (Is Harley and Jesse gonna be partners like Ladybug and Chat :3?)

Hallowed Echo
November 5th, 2016, 10:38 AM
(Accepted. Yeah, I'm not doing the flirting thing like Chat does.)
Jesse walked out of his house and climbed up to his roof. "So can I fly?" He asked Cavern. "Yeah." Cavern said in Jesse's head. "Alright!" Bat said and jumped of the the roof. He he shot straight up. Bat hovered above New York, "This is awesome!" He exclaimed. "Yeah, you have a partner. Her name is Breeze, Jamima is her Kwami. Let's go look for her." Cavern said. Bat nodded and flew around New York.
(Where do you want Breeze to meet Bat?)

(Also what does Ava get akumatized for?)

shark sailor
November 5th, 2016, 10:44 AM
(Idk... Some snob (Cloe -_-) bullied her of something)
(And ok)
(Hmmmm........... Pelham Bay Park :3)
Breeze sat on a roof, looking around. So how do I get around and stuff? You travel by ice, duh. Alright, thanks. Breeze jumped off the roof, ice appearing at her feet. She ran towards Pelham Bay Park but slipped off the ice and fell, falling into one of the little ponds. "Pff!" She spat out some water, looking up as the ice disappeared.

Hallowed Echo
November 5th, 2016, 10:55 AM
Bat looked down and saw Breeze in a pond. "Found her." He said flew down to her. He stuck out his hand, "You okay?" He asked

shark sailor
November 5th, 2016, 10:58 AM
"I'm fine.." Breeze said, taking his hand and pulling herself to her feet. Oh yeah, this is you partner, Bat. That would've been useful earlier.

Ava was hiding behind a wall, listening to the chants on the other side. "Come on, Av, where are you?" A voice sang. Ava took in a breath. She said 'leave me alone!' in Chinese and ran away.

Hallowed Echo
November 5th, 2016, 11:04 AM
Hawk Moth focused his sights on Ava, "Poor girl. Teased by bullies." He said and sent an Akuma after her.

"So you're my partner?" He asked. "Oh! I'm Bat, are you Breeze?" He asked again.

shark sailor
November 5th, 2016, 11:14 AM
"I- Yeah." Breeze said. No one can know your actually Harley! Ok ok! She squeezed water out of her hair and smiled. "Nice to meet you Bat."

Hallowed Echo
November 5th, 2016, 11:23 AM
'So are we like superheroes?' Bat asked Cavern. Yeah. You need to stop a villain named Hawk Moth. Cavern explained.

shark sailor
November 5th, 2016, 11:26 AM
Ava drew her Chinese mask over her face to hide the tears that streamed down.

Breeze smiled. Hawk Moth's on the move! You gotta get moving! Sorry!

Hallowed Echo
November 5th, 2016, 11:34 AM
Hawk Moth akumatized someone! You need to stop that person! Cavern said. Bat jumped up, "Ready to fight some super villains, or Akumatized people?" He asked Breeze

shark sailor
November 5th, 2016, 11:41 AM
"I was born ready!" Breeze said and shot off.

Chinese Fire stood on top of a building, flaming katana in her hand. She laughed darkly, jumping down stabbing the sword into the ground.

Hallowed Echo
November 5th, 2016, 11:47 AM
Bat smiled and shot up as well. He looked around and saw Chinese Fire, "There!" He shouted to Breeze. He flew towards her, katanas ready to fight.

shark sailor
November 5th, 2016, 11:52 AM
Chinese Fire swiveled around, fire shooting at Breeze as she ran at her. Breeze ducked and threw her spear. The spear whizzed past Chinese Fire's mask. The Miraculouses! She thought, seeing the pin in her hair.

Hallowed Echo
November 5th, 2016, 12:06 PM
She is gonna try to take your miraculous! Don't let her! Bat nodded at swung his sword as Chinese Fire. "She might try to steal your pin!" He warned Breeze.

shark sailor
November 5th, 2016, 12:10 PM
Breeze nodded. Use Ice Flash! Spikes of ice will come from your sword! "Ice Flash!" Breeze shouted, swinging her spear. Ice spikes flew at Chinese Fire, pinning her against a building. Oh yeah, now you only have five minutes before your miraculous runs out, and you turn back to normal. That ALSO would've been helpful earlier!

Hallowed Echo
November 5th, 2016, 12:15 PM
Use bat call, it will turn your shout into a super sonic scream. You'll have five minutes to stop her before turning back into Jesse! Cavern said. That would be bad. Bat thought. "Bat Call!" He shouted as it turned into a sonic scream. He grabbed the mask and threw it on the floor. A butterfly flew out.

(Want to be the one to de-evilize the Akuma?)

shark sailor
November 5th, 2016, 12:52 PM
(Sure)
"Time to de-evilize!" Breeze shouted. She took the lasso off her belt and threw it at the butterfly. It caught the butterfly and it turned white. "Bye." She said with a smile as it flew away.