PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Cats Jepordy

~Vixen~
June 7th, 2017, 08:10 PM
Alright y'all im your host Vixen! I will go over the rules of this
you will get 1-3 clues 3 they will be small hints 1 will be one big hint so we will start with Series 1 for 100 points first person to get it right gets it and can choose from all the series points from 100-100 Goodl uck!! ( Audience you may request the guess to be a song like if i die young for Snowkit or something like that but just say something like Do a song for the next question ) The winner with the most points after 1 full round becomes the judge ( by 1 full round i mean all 10 questions ARE ANSWERED )

As the tribute if you win say " I want Omen of the stars for 600" Pretty easy? So can you win

WARRIOR CATS JEPORDY!!!!!!!!!

1. ( this question is worth 100 points ) This is a cat

I was apprently BIG AND MIGHTY AND FIERCE AND EVIL and i got killed by a pipsqueak

Serendipity
June 10th, 2017, 10:52 AM
Alright y'all im your host Vixen! I will go over the rules of this
you will get 1-3 clues 3 they will be small hints 1 will be one big hint so we will start with Series 1 for 100 points first person to get it right gets it and can choose from all the series points from 100-100 Goodl uck!! ( Audience you may request the guess to be a song like if i die young for Snowkit or something like that but just say something like Do a song for the next question ) The winner with the most points after 1 full round becomes the judge ( by 1 full round i mean all 10 questions ARE ANSWERED )

As the tribute if you win say " I want Omen of the stars for 600" Pretty easy? So can you win

WARRIOR CATS JEPORDY!!!!!!!!!

1. ( this question is worth 100 points ) This is a cat

I was apprently BIG AND MIGHTY AND FIERCE AND EVIL and i got killed by a pipsqueak

Tigerstar

Darky
June 10th, 2017, 10:58 AM
Who was tigerstar

~Vixen~
June 10th, 2017, 04:00 PM
Tigerstar

You would have been correct but, you forgot the "who is"

~Vixen~
June 10th, 2017, 04:01 PM
Who was tigerstar

Correct!!!
Which seris and for how many points?!

Darky
June 10th, 2017, 04:14 PM
Correct!!!
Which seris and for how many points?!
The frist one for 200 points

~Vixen~
June 10th, 2017, 04:16 PM
The frist one for 200 points

But of course! )

This question is about: An Event!

In this event 2 cats died (both very old cats) because thye could not escape. What event is this?

(Also wanna roleplay Mistnight or Moonpaw in Frostclan with your cat ( i think its darkstar???? im bad at names)

Darky
June 10th, 2017, 04:20 PM
But of course! )

This question is about: An Event!

In this event 2 cats died (both very old cats) because thye could not escape. What event is this?

(Also wanna roleplay Mistnight or Moonpaw in Frostclan with your cat ( i think its darkstar???? im bad at names)
What was the name of the event where in thunderclan The trees were falling down?(idk the name but I know what happened.)

~Vixen~
June 10th, 2017, 04:58 PM
What was the name of the event where in thunderclan The trees were falling down?(idk the name but I know what happened.)

"You mean the fire in book 2?"

Darky
June 10th, 2017, 05:40 PM
"You mean the fire in book 2?"
That to!

~Vixen~
June 10th, 2017, 05:48 PM
That to!

I am going to give you have credit for that one." ( 100 points to darky)