PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on Violetpaw and Twigpaw

waitingforperfectwords
November 4th, 2016, 08:45 PM
I would love to hear some opinions on Twigpaw and Violetpaw. I just read the new book thunder and shadow and I'm so in love with the bond between VIoletpaw and Needletail, which makes me really hateful of Twigpaw. I don't why I just can't stand her.

Mango
November 22nd, 2016, 08:10 AM
I dislike Violetpaw and Twigpaw is obsessed with her

dino.
December 2nd, 2016, 08:19 AM
I like them both, especially Twigpaw! She reminds me of one of my OC's.

Zan Partizanne
December 6th, 2016, 08:50 AM
VioletPaw is the worst sister ever plus she betrayed the clan and even replaced her sister with another traitor. TwigPaw is way better at least shes trying to still be friends if TwigPaw died on a scale of 1/10 how much do you thing VioletPaw would care?

Tea
December 7th, 2016, 05:24 PM
Twigpaw is really sweet and obviously cares very much for Violetpaw. I feel really sorry for Violetpaw though. While Twigpaw was (more or less) accepted into ThunderClan with Alderpaw who looked after her, Violetpaw was an outcast in ShadowClan, shunned and lonely until Needletail took Violet under her wing.
Needle turned out to be a bad influence, but I think I understand why Violetpaw chose to stay with Needletail rather than go. She missed Needletail and still felt kind of rejected when Twigpaw wanted to return to ThunderClan instead of stay with her. Plus, ShadowClan is her home. I think Violetpaw still cares for Twigpaw. She was scared for Twigpaw when Needletail sliced off the tip of Twig's ear and told her to run so she's not all lost.

The whole thing makes me really sad tbh >:(((( AND I REALLY, REALLY HATE ROWANSTAR.

Zan Partizanne
December 7th, 2016, 05:28 PM
Why hate Rowanstar? I'd rather hate Needletail for betraying ShadowClan and disgracing starclan Violetpaw should make the smart decision and run away for ThunderClan to do something like get help to drive the Rouge's and traitors out.

seasalt
December 10th, 2016, 07:45 AM
I have a theory about their parents:
So basically, you know Hawkwing and Pebbleshine right? Well, they had kits. And so [ SPOILER ] Pebbleshine got taken by a twolegs, and so the kits could be anywhere. And I just think that the kits, are Twigpaw and Violetpaw. So one to my opinion about them. Honestly, I think Twigpaw's adorable. I like Violetpaw a little bit, but she is in the depressed "i'm not a pure shadowclan cat" thing, but I still like the Shadowclan perspective alot. :heartbounce:

Zan Partizanne
December 10th, 2016, 08:28 AM
.......How did I not realise this before

vantrums
January 24th, 2017, 07:01 PM
I honestly like them both! They seem to represent the stereotypes of both ThunderClan and ShadowClan, with Twigpaw feeling as if her own emotions are all that matter and Violetpaw turning the cold shoulder on her own kin simply for "reasons." This isn't to say I don't understand both of their situations and their reasonings.

Twigpaw has always been accepted and supported in ThunderClan, allowing her to grow up more comfortable in her skin, but Violetpaw... Well, she felt betrayed when the cats she had grown to trust allowed her to be "kitnapped" (as she would have seen it) and taken to ShadowClan. She grew up in the antithesis to Twigpaw's situation; she was cared for, but she few cats accepted her, and she had minimal support outside of what Needletail provided. Basically, ThunderClan coddled Twigpaw and unwittingly fitted her into the stereotyped "They're from ThunderClan therefore the rules don't apply to them and everyone should share their feelings because obviously ThunderClan knows best" while ShadowClan all but shunned Violetpaw and imposed upon her the "They're from ShadowClan and everyone knows that ShadowClan cats would turn their backs on kin for a couple mice if they wanted" stereotype.

Not to say that they fit those standards to a T but they do exhibit traits seen as typical of their respective Clan to the other Clans. Really, I think it's an interesting way of showing the differences between the Clans as well as put faces to the "typical" ShadowClan/ThunderClan cats. That aside, I personally like Violetpaw more because I relate to her more than I do Twigpaw.

~Vixen~
January 25th, 2017, 06:23 PM
I have a theory about their parents:
So basically, you know Hawkwing and Pebbleshine right? Well, they had kits. And so [ SPOILER ] Pebbleshine got taken by a twolegs, and so the kits could be anywhere. And I just think that the kits, are Twigpaw and Violetpaw. So one to my opinion about them. Honestly, I think Twigpaw's adorable. I like Violetpaw a little bit, but she is in the depressed "i'm not a pure shadowclan cat" thing, but I still like the Shadowclan perspective alot. :heartbounce:

Same idea went through my head!

\Ok i want twig and violet to make up with eachother and then skyclan comes backl and somehow pebbleshine has made it back so they go to there rightful family ( hawkwing and pebbleshine ) in skyclan and all is happy

seasalt
January 25th, 2017, 06:42 PM
Same idea went through my head!

\Ok i want twig and violet to make up with eachother and then skyclan comes backl and somehow pebbleshine has made it back so they go to there rightful family ( hawkwing and pebbleshine ) in skyclan and all is happy

yup, same!

Violetpaw and Twigpaw have coats slightly like Hawkwing and Pebbleshine, you know?

~Vixen~
January 25th, 2017, 07:08 PM
yes agreeed

Tigress
March 4th, 2017, 03:22 PM
I don't like the bond between Violetpaw and Needletail. I hate Needletail, but I guess she has her moments. I'm not a big fan of how all the Shadowclan apprentices are stuck up and rude. I wish that Violetpaw and Twigpaw could have just been in the same clan so that they wouldn't have gotten mad at each other.

I agree with the Hawkwing and Pebbleshine theory.

~Vixen~
March 5th, 2017, 12:08 PM
I don't like the bond between Violetpaw and Needletail. I hate Needletail, but I guess she has her moments. I'm not a big fan of how all the Shadowclan apprentices are stuck up and rude. I wish that Violetpaw and Twigpaw could have just been in the same clan so that they wouldn't have gotten mad at each other.

I agree with the Hawkwing and Pebbleshine theory.

i feel like they will join skyclan.. because that sounds right and guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pebbleshine. looks. like. dang. silver. stream. and. hawk. wing. looks. kinda. like. gray. stripe.
look- http://img13.deviantart.net/3594/i/2016/040/4/5/pebbleshine_reference_sheet__warning__old_art_____ _by_pebble_that_shines-d9lznwk.jpg ( pebbleshine ) http://img12.deviantart.net/d2e5/i/2016/130/d/b/purebreds___silverstream_by_annmy-d9qh1x5.png ( silverstream
( hawkwing ) http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/14369231_182700242167314_5500345469575888896_n.jpg ?ig_cache_key=MTM0NjkwMzUxMDI4OTMwMjQxNQ%3D%3D.2 ( graystripe) https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d6/c0/fc/d6c0fc2a47854e83638c90bd075d4c3d.jpg

CONPERICY THERORY