PDA

View Full Version : Aura's Feild ~Open~

wickedvirtues
June 7th, 2017, 05:53 PM
Aura, a white furred cat with electric blue eyes, found herself again tripping over her paws. "Mouse-dung!" She spat, tumbling to the ground clumsily with a lack of grace. Aura, being optimistic, simply leapt to her paws. "Oh well, at least I didn't beak anything.. this time." She shrugged, racing up a hill in the field she inhabited. "What a nice view!" She chirped, sun sinking into her pelt as she purred loudly. Under her optimistic shell, however, she felt lonely in this large space, all alone.

http://i936.photobucket.com/albums/ad201/warriorfred99/white20cat20green20eyes-1.jpg

Cosmo
June 7th, 2017, 06:09 PM
Aura, a white furred cat with electric blue eyes, found herself again tripping over her paws. "Mouse-dung!" She spat, tumbling to the ground clumsily with a lack of grace. Aura, being optimistic, simply leapt to her paws. "Oh well, at least I didn't beak anything.. this time." She shrugged, racing up a hill in the field she inhabited. "What a nice view!" She chirped, sun sinking into her pelt as she purred loudly. Under her optimistic shell, however, she felt lonely in this large space, all alone.

http://i936.photobucket.com/albums/ad201/warriorfred99/white20cat20green20eyes-1.jpg

A blueish grat tom with blue eyes, padded through a field. He didn't know where it was actually. Strange, to be somewhere and not know where you are. Diesel gave a soft growl. He had not seen many cats before except his mother and sister. He had left them of course, to become a loner. He liked it living alone, but something was missing from his life, and he couldn't tell what that something was.

wickedvirtues
June 7th, 2017, 06:20 PM
A blueish grat tom with blue eyes, padded through a field. He didn't know where it was actually. Strange, to be somewhere and not know where you are. Diesel gave a soft growl. He had not seen many cats before except his mother and sister. He had left them of course, to become a loner. He liked it living alone, but something was missing from his life, and he couldn't tell what that something was.
Aura saw a flash of blue-gray fur, ducking behind a bush and peering out. She cursed her pelt and eyes, sticking out among the greens and browns. She saw a tom, stiffening. She waited to see if he seemed hostile before introducing herself. She'd had hostile cats wander into her territory, and her then lack of skittishness got her scars. She remembered one in particular, a silvery molly with amber eyes filled with hate. Shuddering, she forced herself to stay quiet and still.

Cosmo
June 7th, 2017, 06:57 PM
Aura saw a flash of blue-gray fur, ducking behind a bush and peering out. She cursed her pelt and eyes, sticking out among the greens and browns. She saw a tom, stiffening. She waited to see if he seemed hostile before introducing herself. She'd had hostile cats wander into her territory, and her then lack of skittishness got her scars. She remembered one in particular, a silvery molly with amber eyes filled with hate. Shuddering, she forced herself to stay quiet and still.

Diesel stuck his muzzle in the air. He didn't smell anything. After a few twitches of his nose he still didn't smell anything. Just as he was about to give up, and put his muzzle down, he detected a whiff of another cats scent. "Who's there?" He asked, looking around. He wasn't tense, and his fur wasn't bristling.

wickedvirtues
June 7th, 2017, 07:08 PM
Diesel stuck his muzzle in the air. He didn't smell anything. After a few twitches of his nose he still didn't smell anything. Just as he was about to give up, and put his muzzle down, he detected a whiff of another cats scent. "Who's there?" He asked, looking around. He wasn't tense, and his fur wasn't bristling.

Seeing he didn't look hostile, Aura stood. "Uh.. hello.. i'm Aura. Who are you?" She asked, a bit tense. She bit her lip and waited for his response.

Cosmo
June 7th, 2017, 07:12 PM
Seeing he didn't look hostile, Aura stood. "Uh.. hello.. i'm Aura. Who are you?" She asked, a bit tense. She bit her lip and waited for his response.

"I'm Diesel. " The blue tom replied, blinking. It was the first time he had ever seen a cat beside his mother or sister. He had smelt another cat before, but never seen one that wasn't related to her. He shuffled his paws, unsure what to do next.

wickedvirtues
June 7th, 2017, 07:15 PM
"I'm Diesel. " The blue tom replied, blinking. It was the first time he had ever seen a cat beside his mother or sister. He had smelt another cat before, but never seen one that wasn't related to her. He shuffled his paws, unsure what to do next.
"That's a nice name! Are you from around here?" She replied with a smile.

Cosmo
June 7th, 2017, 07:33 PM
"That's a nice name! Are you from around here?" She replied with a smile.

"No." Diesel replied. "I'm a loner,
I wonder all over the place." He blinked, smiling.

wickedvirtues
June 7th, 2017, 07:42 PM
"No." Diesel replied. "I'm a loner,
I wonder all over the place." He blinked, smiling.
"That's neat! You probably get to see so many places!" She chirped.

Cosmo
June 7th, 2017, 07:47 PM
"That's neat! You probably get to see so many places!" She chirped.

"Yeah..' Diesel replied. He flicked his tail absently.

wickedvirtues
June 7th, 2017, 07:49 PM
"Yeah..' Diesel replied. He flicked his tail absently.
Aura herself had lived in this field for so long, she'd lost track of the moons. She remembered her parents calling her Aura, and rushing around with her siblings, all who had moved to different territories.

Cosmo
June 7th, 2017, 07:56 PM
Aura herself had lived in this field for so long, she'd lost track of the moons. She remembered her parents calling her Aura, and rushing around with her siblings, all who had moved to different territories.

Diesel decided to strike up a conversation. "You live here right?" he asked calmly. His gaze resting on her, and not giving his awkwardness away.

wickedvirtues
June 7th, 2017, 08:04 PM
Diesel decided to strike up a conversation. "You live here right?" he asked calmly. His gaze resting on her, and not giving his awkwardness away.
"Yep, I have for as long as I can remember!" She mewed in response.