PDA

View Full Version : Lullaby's Pond (Private)

lio
November 4th, 2016, 05:04 PM
(A private rp between me and Braveheartedwarrior )
Lullaby, a soft furred she-cat, padded in circles around her pond. This was her home. Her cerulean eyes glimmered as her tricolored fur was ruffled by a breeze. Shivering, the loner glanced into the water. Her silhouette stood out among the rippling surface, the only color able to show being her eyes. A leaf flickered down and landed on her nose. The she-cat sneezed, her small pink nose twitching. It was a wonderful day. Though chilly, the wind felt as if it were messaging through her thin, short fur, causing the cat to purr quietly.
As she kneaded the ground contently, Lullaby shifted her tail back and forth smoothly, making sure not to disturb the leaves underpaw. The noon sun cast a slight warmth through her pelt, her purrs rising in volume. Her pelt slightly hid the small frame and exercised muscles underneath, but Lullaby -or Lull for short- didn't let that get in her way of staying fit. The female spun back, gazing over her pelt. It was well blended, as if it were a painting, and contained three colors. Ebony, snowy white, and ash grey.
A small sigh escaped the female. She felt so alone, sticking by the pond. It was hidden deep within the forest, so rarely any visitors came. When Lull did get a visitor, they only lasted a few minutes until they set off again. "Why is it so lonely here?" She asked herself. Her voice was a gentle one, having a slight British accent. The cat closed her eyes, curling up and listening to the luxurious song of nature's singing.

(This probs sucks heh)

Braveheartedwarrior
November 5th, 2016, 12:20 AM
(damn daneil)

A lean, white tom had wandered the forest. He had sometimes wandered these parts from time to time. But he never made it as far as the Pond.

His icey blue eyes glittered. "Ohh!" He exclaimed, letting out a contented, soft purr. He padded over to the pond, looking at the clean, fresh, icy water. He was about to take a drink, but he then remembered that somecat may be living here.

His head rose, looking around.
"Anyone here?" He yowled, looking left and right.

My white kitty here has an Australian accent~ ))

lio
November 5th, 2016, 12:27 AM
Lull blinked open her eyes, her eyes scanning the area. "Hello?" She called back, shifting into a crouch. Her ears flicked before perking as they listened for a response.
An ebony paw raised off the ground, heart speeding up in slight fear. Lullaby's head cocked to the side and she passed a tongue over her muzzle nervously. After a few heartbeats, the she-cat slid out from the cover of a bush. Her cerulean eyes sparkled as she looked on in confusion and interest.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 5th, 2016, 01:10 AM
"Hi!" The tom mewed, his blue eyes looking at the tricolored shecat. His tail swayed, happy to see another cat here. His blue eyes glittered in the clear pool.
Soon, the tom realized she probably lived in this area.

Oops..

"Oh- I'm sorry! Is this your territory? I can leave if needed." The tom mewed, stepping back a few pawsteps.

lio
November 5th, 2016, 01:27 PM
The she-cat stayed silent for a moment, then took a small breath and opened her mouth. Her eyes flicked back and forth as she quickly decided her words. "Hi," she murmured, "I'm Lullaby."
She blinked slowly, shaking her head. "I do live here, but it's rather lonely. I never get any visitors that don't stay for only a quick snack.." Sadness filled the cat's blue gaze, her ears lowering. Lullaby then shook her head and perked up again.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 5th, 2016, 05:54 PM
The tom's ears flattened.
"I'm sorry you've been lonely for so long.." He sighed. He knew well what true loneliness was; he had always had troubles making friend in the forest. Anycat that'd saw him would just assume he was befriending him just to take up space in their den, and eat their food.
"I'm Blizzard by the way." Blizzard mewed. "Nice to meet you, Lullaby."
Blizzard's ears perked. He had an idea.

"Well... if you're lonely, I don't mind staying here for a while." He mewed shyly. He didn't have much of a home anyway.

lio
November 5th, 2016, 06:32 PM
Lullaby flicked her ears, her cerulean eyes widening to saucers. She thought it over a moment, then let her maw twitch up in a feline smile. The she-cat hopped to her paws, bouncing around. "I'd love that, Blizzard!" She exclaimed excitedly. Lull flicked her nose with a swipe of her tongue, her tail lashing rapidly and eyes glimmering with a bright twinkle. I'm finally gonna have a friend...!! The thought made her squeal out loud... Until she tripped over her own paws and landed with her muzzle in the dirt.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 5th, 2016, 06:41 PM
Blizzard strained himself from laughing at her haphazardness. A smile formed on his muzzle.
"Are you alright?" Blizzard chuckled, offering to help Lullaby up. "I'm glad you're excited," Blizzard purred, "I can imagine how lonely it would be here." He added. Blizzard's tail swayed contently, he knew living with somecat this energetic, and this kind could only lead to a commendable friendship.

lio
November 5th, 2016, 07:06 PM
The tricolored cat lifted up from the ground, spluttering dirt out of her mouth. She scowled at the taste, quickly moving to get a drink from the pond. Lullaby smiled awkwardly, her pelt heating up in embarrassment. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine!" She stuttered, "It does get pretty lonely, as this pond is hidden deep into the forest. I rarely ever get visitors...." A saddened aura spread around the she-cat, but she shoved it away with happy thoughts. "But, at least I get peace and quiet! I can always relax to the songs of nature!" Lullaby looked around, the love for her home obvious.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 6th, 2016, 01:55 PM
Blizzard nodded happily. He looked around the area. It was a commendable area altogether. He purred blissfully. "It really does look nice around here." He padded around the range, feeling his paws kiss the leaves under himself. He bent down, and took a quick drink. He purred once more. The taste of the pond water refreshing.

lio
November 6th, 2016, 05:32 PM
Her smile seemed to creep up to her ears as her fangs glinted in the sunlight. Her tail swished back and forth, rustling in the sun-kissed leaves gently. Lullaby kneaded the ground as if she were kneading dough, a purr rising in her throat. Her soft, silky fur ruffled in a breeze, causing her to shiver ever-so-slightly from her thin fur. Her small, pink nose twitched as the glorious scent of the earth around them filled her nostrils. "It's wonderful here." She whispered gently, as if she were trying to leave the forest's song uninterrupted. Lullaby's cerulean eyes twinkled in their reflection, a leaf floating down and causing the pond's water to ripple and shimmer.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 6th, 2016, 05:43 PM
Blizzard purred, enjoying that Lullaby was enjoying her own home. He shyly walked up to her, letting his own fur slightly brush Lullaby in a friendly manner.
He looked up, trying to avoid his gaze with her's. His pelt heated up in embarrassment, not knowing exactly why. He observed a tall tree, leaves falling out of it gracefully. The breeze picked up. His snowy white fur swaying in the frigid breeze.

"Thank you for letting me stay here." Blizzard managed, regaining his soft tone.

lio
November 6th, 2016, 06:04 PM
Lullaby's purrs wavered slightly as her pelt heated up. She gulped, attempting to look like nothing had happened. Her naturally fast heartbeat quickened, her ears swiveling nervously. "Y-You're welcome.." She murmured, cursing herself mentally for stuttering. What's wrong with me? The tricolored cat thought, the feeling new to her.

After a while, Lull cleared her throat and backed from the pond. "Wanna go on a small hunting trip?" She asked, turning her attention to Blizzard. Her pelt had cooled down, thankfully. A small squeak sounded from not too far away and the she-cat resisted the urge to go stalk it.

((I made Lullaby's appearance on an app i haaaaave !!!
http://i.imgur.com/S5MYzCX.jpg))

Braveheartedwarrior
November 6th, 2016, 07:03 PM
Blizzard nodded happily.
"Y-yeah, I'd love to!" He mewed, his voice slightly quavering, still feeling a little embarrassed. He had heard the squeak, and his white tail swayed, eager to go out and hunt.
"Where to?" The tom asked, looking around the area.

Prey could be lurking anywhere in this huge expanse! Blizzard thought to himself. His icy colored eyes glaces left and right, observing the area.

lio
November 6th, 2016, 07:12 PM
The British accented she-cat paused, mind rolling over some places. "Oh! I know this amazing place that has lots of prey and is absolutely beautiful! Follow me!" She squealed excitedly, spinning to run in what seemed like a random direction. Her fur waved in the wind, the trees casting broken light upon her pelt. Shadows blocked off some of her brightness, but she ignored it all and just turned back to see if Blizzard was following. Lullaby ran rather fast, her eyes shimmering with delight as the wind soared through her fur. It felt as if she were flying!
(Ehhh its kinda shortt)

Braveheartedwarrior
November 7th, 2016, 01:11 PM
((Nuu it's okay :000
Blizzard ran after Lullaby playfully.
"This is so fun!" He exclaimed, feeling his fur flow through the air. He eventually caught up with her.

"You're so fast!" Blizzard purred happily. "Where to hunt?"

("Ur so fast" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

lio
November 7th, 2016, 02:17 PM
( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

The cat giggled softly, her ears flicking. "Just a little further!" She squeaked, running and bursting out from a bush. Lull landed in a beautiful clearing, the grass and leaves being kissed the sunlight. Her fur bristled slightly as she heard an unusual sound, but brushed it away and glanced around. Tulips, roses and forget-me-nots grew across the ground, showing their last beauty before winter killed them off. The she-cat's nose twitched. The scent of mouse, vole, rabbit and thrush drifted to her nostrils, her mouth beginning to water.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 7th, 2016, 02:32 PM
Blizzard's icy blue eyes winded.
"W-wow! It's beautiful out here!" Blizzard purred in delight.
So many flowers.. So much area... There's even prey here!
Blizzard looked at Lullaby. The background of the flowers and open space contrasting her beautiful tricolored coat. For a moment, he could feel his pelt heating up. He soon felt embarrassed, and quickly brushed it off.
He padded around the clearing. He soon spotted a plump mouse, a began to stalk it. He crouched up on it and pounced, catching the mouse, and quickly killing it. He brought it up to Lullaby.

"You can have this mouse," Blizzard purred, "I'm not too hungry. Just think it as a gift!" He mewed, his Australian accent flaunting.

lio
November 7th, 2016, 03:14 PM
Lullaby turned, her gaze resting on Blizzard. Her eyes shimmered happily as her pelt warmed slightly. She swiftly dipped her head in thanks. "Why thank you, Blizzard!" The she-cat mewed enthusiastically. Her tail flicked up to sweep a bug off her pelt, then she looked around. There it is! Lullaby thought, kneading the ground. Her ears flattened slowly as she stalked towards the area in which she was staring. Each step was completely silent, gentle paws resting upon the ground. She turned back. "Wanna see my special hiding place?" The British cat questioned.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 7th, 2016, 03:29 PM
Blizzard nodded joyfully.
"Secret hiding place you say? I'd love to see it!" He purred, his showy colored tail swaying, intrigued by something labeled "secret".

lio
November 7th, 2016, 03:35 PM
Lull smiled widely before turning and slipping through a bramble bush. The bush reeked of fox dunv, keeping away any intruders. Her tail disappeared into the fronds as she slid down into a tunnel. "Watch your step!" She warned, crawling through a long tunnel into a cavern.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 7th, 2016, 06:14 PM
Fasinated, Blizzard followed, crawling into the small tunnel.
"Oooh.." Blizzard purred, admiring the area. Suspense built up inside himself, wondering where this lead.

lio
November 7th, 2016, 06:19 PM
The she-cat purred silently scooting into the shadows that hid her scent the most. She smirked, her eyes closing so they didn't stand out. Lullaby stayed completely silent, the only movemen being the rise and fall of her chest and the occasional flick of an ear. Her breathing slowed, waiting for Blizzard to get closer so she could pounce. The sun wasn't high enough to shine through the hole in the roof of the cavern, in which some light and smells of the outside drifted into the area.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 7th, 2016, 06:25 PM
To Blizzard's confusion, Lullaby's sent had decreased immensely.
"You still there, Lullaby?" Blizzard mewed quietly. His tail swaying. He could soon hear her breathing. Blizzard sighed in relief.

"So what did you want me to see here, anyway?" Blizzard asked politely. He was quite close to Lullaby now.

lio
November 7th, 2016, 06:30 PM
Lullaby snickered. She waited a moment longer, then pounced and rolled around with Blizzard. The she-cat let out a playful mrrow! of laughter, hee eyes glinting. "You'll see!" She squealed, ignoring the dust getting stuck to her pelt. Her tail fluffed up as her ears flattened. Lull giggled loudly, their rolling stopping as they landed against a wall. She looked down, seeing her muzzle a paw length away from Blizzard's. "S-Sorry!" She stuttered, her pelt burning.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 7th, 2016, 06:39 PM
Blizzard purred uncontrollably in sheer blissfulness.
"Are you crazy?" Blizzard mewed loudly, "That was amazing!"
Blizzard couldn't help himself; he licked Lullaby's furry muzzle in a friendly manner. His pelt heated up, but he didn't regret what he did.

"I'd never think you'd catch me like that!" Blizzard purred once more. "You'd be a great ambusher!"

lio
November 7th, 2016, 07:04 PM
Lullaby stayed frozen, her pelt seething with embarrassment. She then gazed deeply at Blizzard. Her eyes switched between his, finding herself getting lost in the depths. The cat's heart sped up and she quickly turned away. Lullaby licked her lips, her throat suddenly very dry. She speedily went to a puddle, getting a drink. "S-So... We need to go through a series of tunnels to get to the true hiding spot." She announced. Her gaze traveled to her paws. "Keep close. Follow my breathing and pawsteps. They should be easy to hear." Lullaby explained. She thought of his earlier comment. "And thanks. I've just been working on it my whole life..."

Braveheartedwarrior
November 7th, 2016, 07:20 PM
Blizzard nodded, and followed Lullaby. His tail swayed uneasily, not knowing if licking Lullaby's muzzle was necessary. If she even liked it. He let a quiet sigh, his blue eyes looking at the soil underpaw.

lio
November 7th, 2016, 07:31 PM
The tricolored she-cat padded along, her pawsteps nervous. She made sure her (rather sped up) breathing and steps echoed so Blizzard didn't get lost. Lullaby looked around, knowing the path by heart. Her eyes shone as they passed a crack in the roof, showing some light. Each step seemed like an eternity. Each breath took more energy. Why am I like this? Am I ill? Her thoughts asked. She turned a corner, dove down a small hill and made her way to another clearing. This one was hidden by multiple stones, mud piles and undergrowth. Lullaby sniffed, then nodded in slight relief and waited for Blizzard.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 8th, 2016, 08:16 PM
Blizzard soon followed. He looked around, looking rather fascinated.
"Wow!" Blizzard mewed, looking around the clearing. He observed the undergrowth carefully, trying to capture every color, and texture of it. He looked at the multiple stones, still fascinated.

lio
November 8th, 2016, 08:36 PM
The she-cat shrugged. After a moment or two, she paced around, presumably looking for something. "Aha!" She mewed in triumph, waving her tail before sliding through a small hole concealed by a few brambles. Lullaby's pelt was tugged, a few tufts being left behind, but she ignored it and emerged on the inside of the hideout. Her gaze slowly trailed the area, the beauty never failing to intimidate her slightly. She swept her tongue over her paw quickly, passing it over her ear before padding to a small ledge. Flowers, evergreen bushes and more flowed across the rather large cave, a small stream flowing through the middle of it. Multiple small cracks in the roof let light through, illuminating the area. "Welcome to my hideout. And my true birthplace."

Braveheartedwarrior
November 8th, 2016, 08:47 PM
"Y-You- Were born here?!" Blizzard exclaimed, his own voice trembling. "It's.. It's so beautiful!" He purred, his blue eyes scanning all the flowers, as well the stream. Blizzard looked at Lullaby, her tricolored coat standing out with all the flowers, and the crystal clean stream.

Almost as beautiful as..you..

Blizzard's pelt heated up intensely. He tried to shake off his thoughts.

"This place is far beyond what I was expecting.. wow!" He mewed, letting out a few short purrs.

lio
November 8th, 2016, 09:19 PM
Lullaby nodded. "It is quite beautiful here.. Though dark memories reign with wonderful ones." Her voice lowered. "It may be my birthplace, but it's also the place of my family's death." The cat shook her head. "Enough dillydallying! Time to show a few amazing features!" Lull exclaimed, obviously wanting to change to a happier subject. "This ledge is where I sleep when I need a break from the pond." She began a tour, her soft voice loud amongst the cold stone walls.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 10th, 2016, 01:08 PM
Blizzard nodded, looking up at the ledge. The pawed it, feeling the rocky surface. It felt cool to the touch.
Blizzard purred. He liked it around here.

lio
November 11th, 2016, 06:06 PM
The she-cat purred along, cocking her head to the side. Her eyes dilated as she gazed at Blizzard, her heart thumping. Lullaby let out a soft exhale before padding over to a bush of roses. She plucked one carefully, laying it on the ground. The tricolored cat made sure to get as little thorns as possible, gently slicing them away with her claws. Her tail swished before resting on the rather warm floor of the cave. At least, the part she was now on was warm.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 11th, 2016, 06:21 PM
Blizzard gazed at the rose, observing its flashy red color.
"Lullaby, this place is absolutely beautiful! Thank you for for bringing me here!" He mewed, his icy colored eyes gazing directly at Lullaby's cyan ones. His tail swayed; He felt this odd sensation once more.

lio
November 11th, 2016, 06:36 PM
Lullaby smiled, then let her voice soften. She looked up, the sun shining right down among her pelt. Her eyes shone as if they were stars. But then, she began singing.

"Every day is so wonderful

Then suddenly it's hard to breathe.

Now and then I get insecure

From all the pain, I'm so ashamed.

I am beautiful no matter what they say.

Words can't bring me down.

I am beautiful in every single way.

Yes, words can't bring me down... Oh no.

So don't you bring me down today!"

Her voice rang throughout the cave, soft and gentle. Cyan eyes glanced around as her pelt heated up rapidly. She pawed at the ground, embarrassed. Lull's ears flicked back as she nervously waited for a reply.

(Credit to Christina Aguilera for the amazing lyrics !!!!)

Braveheartedwarrior
November 11th, 2016, 06:47 PM
(( :^^^^^^^) )

Taken aback, Blizzard glanced Lullaby.
"Y-you're such a divine singer!" Blizzard mewed, shock, but a happy tone in his mew. "I didn't know you had such a splendid voice!"
His pelt warmed as he complemented Lullaby. He was slightly embarrassed.

lio
November 12th, 2016, 09:00 AM
Lullaby looked down. "Th-Thanks.." She murmured. Her gaze floated up to meet Blizzard's, a mix of embarrassment and.. something else in them. Her tail curled up over her back a her paws shifted under her. "Let's get moving!" The she-cat mewed, a new energy overcoming her. Her paws flicked as she leapt across a bush into a smaller area. "This was where my mother gave birth to me. It was lonely, as I was the only one of the litter." She sighed.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 12th, 2016, 11:21 AM
"I apologize it was lonely.." Blizzard mewed, trialing off. He understood what loneliness felt like. His ears
"N-nevertheless, at least we met each other!" He purred, trying to brighten up the mood. His tail swayed left and right, wanting to do something fun.

lio
November 12th, 2016, 11:34 AM
Lullaby sighed. "Oh well. Can't change the past, right?" She laughed softly. Her ears perked and she began to shift back and forth. "Come on! Time to show my most favorite place!" She squealed, hopping out and running to a tunnel. He tail whipped out behind her as she speedily ran, silently thanking that the tunnel didn't have any turns or breaks. Her paws skid as she leapt into a smaller cave, almost crashing into a wall. She glanced around, searching for something. "Here!" Lullaby squeaked, running to a crack in a wall and pulling out a rock. Multiple others came out after it then, a large light began to shine. She slid through the now open entrance into a small room, but it was full of glowing flowers and glittering stones. "Welcome," She smiled, "to the Star Cave."

(So original right hahaah *cough*not*cough*)