PDA

View Full Version : Jessy's Garden

Cosmo
June 5th, 2017, 05:01 PM
Jessy (https://littlebirdscats.wordpress.com/jessy/) is just a normal cat who lives in her twolegs nest. She takes special interest in her garden (http://cdn.wallpapersafari.com/37/71/s1T5UO.jpg), filled with wonderful flowers and colors. She is ready for an adventure or to meet a new cat, anytime.

Starting Post:

Jessy opened her mouth, showing her long pointed teeth. She had just awoken from yet another dream of adventure. She had been running through a lush forest. The twigs were crunching under her feet, and nuts were scattered on the dark dirty floor. It smelled fresh and pulpy. When she took a deep breath, fresh air felled her lungs. It was heavenly. The beauty of the forest had made her feel alive. It was a great dream, to bad it wasn't real. When she looked down at her pink collar, she was reminded that she still lived with twolegs, and she didn't get to go on adventure.

Jessy sighed, but padded out through the small kitty door in her house, to her mind paradise. She breathed in, the tangy scent of Poppies, Daisies, Sunflowers, and many more. The land was beginning to heat, and she could start to see, daisies peeping up through the freshly mowed grass. Bud were starting to flower on the tree, making it look like a fluffy pink cat. She was almost satisfied with it all, but it wasn't perfect.

The red she-cat looked around for another cat, maybe even one of those clan guys. But they probably wouldn't wonder this far. A rouge or loner wouldn't want to stop at a garden. Jessy however, walked to the end of the path to her house, and waited.

Cosmo
June 13th, 2017, 03:47 PM
Bumpers

Cosmo
June 18th, 2017, 03:24 PM
Bumpy~

Gusty
June 21st, 2017, 07:37 PM
Glowy padded down the streets of the neighborhood. She'd always called it town, but according to a couple of those Clan cats she'd met a long while back... it was twolegplace. It was a foul-sounding word, but she'd accept it.

The ginger tabby she-cat was originally a loner. She'd grown up moving from area to area. One strip of land to the next. Because lots of loners like her were bored, wanted some adventure, and enjoyed making friends.

But then she met a couple of clan cats. They were plotting something- something against what was called the "Evil Era,", and Glowy immediately allied with the clanners to fight against those apparent 'dark forces'. She survived the battle, declined to join the clans, and moved on.

That was moons ago. Nowadays, she was back to her loner lifestyle. Her nose twitched as she scented the smell of another cat!, in front of a house, by a floral garden bursting with color. Glowy edged near it, in half-excitement, because she'd never seen such a variety of plants in one place.

[hope you don't mind if I join Little Bird ]

Cosmo
June 21st, 2017, 07:59 PM
Glowy padded down the streets of the neighborhood. She'd always called it town, but according to a couple of those Clan cats she'd met a long while back... it was twolegplace. It was a foul-sounding word, but she'd accept it.

The ginger tabby she-cat was originally a loner. She'd grown up moving from area to area. One strip of land to the next. Because lots of loners like her were bored, wanted some adventure, and enjoyed making friends.

But then she met a couple of clan cats. They were plotting something- something against what was called the "Evil Era,", and Glowy immediately allied with the clanners to fight against those apparent 'dark forces'. She survived the battle, declined to join the clans, and moved on.

That was moons ago. Nowadays, she was back to her loner lifestyle. Her nose twitched as she scented the smell of another cat!, in front of a house, by a floral garden bursting with color. Glowy edged near it, in half-excitement, because she'd never seen such a variety of plants in one place.

[hope you don't mind if I join Little Bird ]
Jessy was still sitting at the end of her garden path, for a cat. She had grown quite impatient and was glaring at the street. Jessy wasn't known for her patience, she was known for he flower garden. Her tail twitched in annoyance as she glared out at the road.

A scent hit Jessy's nose. Now Jessy who lived in a flower garden, knew that it wasn't the scent of a flower. It also wasn't the smell of freshly mowed grass. It wasn't the smell that bee's carried. No, it was the smell of another cat!

Jessy perked up the instant it touched her nose.
She wouldn't be lonely anymore! Another cat! Another cat! She couldn't help herself from bouncing with excitement. She pricked her ears. She twitched her nose. Definitely another cat. She looked around, finally her gaze caught on it. "Hi!" she called out.

Hawkstorm
June 23rd, 2017, 07:26 AM
Casey had been nosing around the garden, taken in by all the smells and colors that she could see. She was kind of skittish and afraid because bees really scared her. Like really really scared her. Her yellow gaze fell onto Jessy when she heard her greeting. She bounced her way to the other cat, being careful to step over any flowers or plants "Hi!! Is this where you live?"

((Casey is a brown and white tabby domestic+manx mix short hair with yellow eyes and a tail that's only about 3-4 inches long :33))

Cosmo
June 23rd, 2017, 07:31 AM
Casey had been nosing around the garden, taken in by all the smells and colors that she could see. She was kind of skittish and afraid because bees really scared her. Like really really scared her. Her yellow gaze fell onto Jessy when she heard her greeting. She bounced her way to the other cat, being careful to step over any flowers or plants "Hi!! Is this where you live?"

((Casey is a brown and white tabby domestic+manx mix short hair with yellow eyes and a tail that's only about 3-4 inches long :33))

Jessy whisked around, surprised to find another cat. Just a second ago no cats had been around, and now there were two! "Yes, it is." Jessy replied, responding to the second cats question. "Who are you?" she asked, not meaning to sound rude. But if your garden had just been empty, and then two cats appeared, you would be curious. Jessy is also in general, a very curious cat.

Hawkstorm
June 23rd, 2017, 08:41 AM
"I'm Casey! What's your name? I don't think I've ever seen you around before." the she-cat said, sitting down and wrapping her tail around her paws. She took in the smells of all the flowers and let out a little happy sigh.

Cosmo
June 23rd, 2017, 08:50 AM
"I'm Casey! What's your name? I don't think I've ever seen you around before." the she-cat said, sitting down and wrapping her tail around her paws. She took in the smells of all the flowers and let out a little happy sigh.

"Jessy." she stated her name clearly. She hadn't seen this cat around either, but it was nice to meet another cat. Maybe they could be friends. She gave the cat a warm, genuine smile. "Nice to meet you, Casey."

Hawkstorm
June 23rd, 2017, 12:47 PM
"Its nice to meet you too!" the she-cat smiled back, the tip of her tail twitching slightly. "Would you mind showing me around your garden a little? I really didn't explore that much but I'm itching to see the rest of it." Casey kneading the ground in excitement, tearing at some of the grass and dirt in the process.

Cosmo
June 23rd, 2017, 07:44 PM
"Its nice to meet you too!" the she-cat smiled back, the tip of her tail twitching slightly. "Would you mind showing me around your garden a little? I really didn't explore that much but I'm itching to see the rest of it." Casey kneading the ground in excitement, tearing at some of the grass and dirt in the process.

Jessy nodded when he heard the other molly's question. But when she saw the torn up grass and dirt, her eye twitched. She quickly covered it up, trying not to seem rude. "Could you not do that?" she asked, indicating with her tail to the torn up dirt and grass.

Hawkstorm
June 24th, 2017, 05:30 PM
"Oh! Woops, I'm so sorry...Im just so excited! Its so pretty." the she-cat patted down the dirt she dug up and tried to perfect the grass. She sighed "Sorry..." it didn't look too bad, but obviously not perfect. "Well, it will grow back perfect anyways."

Cosmo
June 24th, 2017, 05:35 PM
"Oh! Woops, I'm so sorry...Im just so excited! Its so pretty." the she-cat patted down the dirt she dug up and tried to perfect the grass. She sighed "Sorry..." it didn't look too bad, but obviously not perfect. "Well, it will grow back perfect anyways."

Jessy nodded, still slightly annoyed. She loved her garden, and she hated when the grass and dirt was torn up. However she could understand the young cats excitement. Her garden was extremely pretty. The flowers were all different colors, and varieties. They were all different shapes and sizes. All different places they came from. All ordered differently. All of them had a unique captivating smell. Each had something unique that the other flowers did not. Even the weeds seemed perfect. "Is fine." Jessy replied trying not to sound to rude. She smile warmly at the cat to show she didn't mind, though she did. A lot. But this cat hadn't been to Jessy's garden, she couldn't blame her.

Gusty
June 27th, 2017, 09:38 AM
Little Bird ewe

Glowy's ears perked as she heard voices coming from the garden. Curiousity began to well up from inside of her, and she cautiously took a step towards Jessy and Casey. "Uh, hello." She greeted. Her whiskers twitched ever-so-slightly. The she-cat felt a little bit nervous- aughh, when was the last time I talked to a cat? Must've been a moon ago. Or more.

Cosmo
June 27th, 2017, 12:31 PM
Little Bird ewe

Glowy's ears perked as she heard voices coming from the garden. Curiousity began to well up from inside of her, and she cautiously took a step towards Jessy and Casey. "Uh, hello." She greeted. Her whiskers twitched ever-so-slightly. The she-cat felt a little bit nervous- aughh, when was the last time I talked to a cat? Must've been a moon ago. Or more.

Jessy looked over at the other cat. "Hi, Whats your name?" the orange molly asked trying to sound polite. She dipped her head to the new comer. Maybe this new cat could join the tour she was about to give Casey, any company would be welcome. This cat seemed nice anyway. She wasn't attacking Jessy, so she must be good company.

Gusty
June 28th, 2017, 08:08 AM
Jessy looked over at the other cat. "Hi, Whats your name?" the orange molly asked trying to sound polite. She dipped her head to the new comer. Maybe this new cat could join the tour she was about to give Casey, any company would be welcome. This cat seemed nice anyway. She wasn't attacking Jessy, so she must be good company.
"I'm Glowy," the ginger tabby responded. "What's yours?" It was only polite to ask back, right?

Up closer, the she-cat could examine the garden more easily. It was a lot larger than she'd thought it was previously. "I like these flowers," she added, walking near them but careful not to disturb their growth. She didn't want to make the same mistake as that other cat.

Cosmo
June 28th, 2017, 12:22 PM
"I'm Glowy," the ginger tabby responded. "What's yours?" It was only polite to ask back, right?

Up closer, the she-cat could examine the garden more easily. It was a lot larger than she'd thought it was previously. "I like these flowers," she added, walking near them but careful not to disturb their growth. She didn't want to make the same mistake as that other cat.

Jessy dipped her head to the other ginger molly. Glowy. It was a nice name. Jessy noticed the new comer, Glowy, was observing the flowers. That made sense. Glowy had been a rouge, or loner, Jessy couldn't remember, before she had come to Jessy's garden, she wouldn't have seen such pretty flowers before. Jessy took pride in her garden. It was amazing. Filled with beautiful flowers. "If you want, I could show you all the flowers." she said, trying to appeal to the other cats apparent likes.

Gusty
June 30th, 2017, 07:03 PM
Little Bird [sorry, my activity isn't the greatest T-T] might as well mention Hawkstorm too

"Okay, that sounds good." Glowy said, grateful that this she-cat was friendly. She began padding on the springy green grass, deeper into Jessy's territory. "What are these flowers called?" She inquired, lifting up a paw to point to a generously large patch of pink and red flowers. They certainly looked elegant. "I've seen these before, around other people's homes, but I never knew what they were called."

Cosmo
June 30th, 2017, 07:07 PM
Little Bird [sorry, my activity isn't the greatest T-T] might as well mention Hawkstorm too

"Okay, that sounds good." Glowy said, grateful that this she-cat was friendly. She began padding on the springy green grass, deeper into Jessy's territory. "What are these flowers called?" She inquired, lifting up a paw to point to a generously large patch of pink and red flowers. They certainly looked elegant. "I've seen these before, around other people's homes, but I never knew what they were called."

Jessy padded after the cat she assumed was now her friend. "Those are poppies." she said, looking at the patch of elegant looking, pink and red flowers. The flowers were one of Jessy's favorite types of flowers. They smelt good, they looked good, they were all in all great flowers. She smiled warmly at the new cat, it was fun to show other cats around and tell them things. Rather than being told things.

(I didn't know what you were describing so I went with what I assumed)

Hawkstorm
July 3rd, 2017, 01:02 PM
"Oh wow!! They're absolutely beautiful....and they smell so good." Casey leaned in to sniff the flowers, sniffing a pink flower, and then a red flower to see if maybe the colors affected the smell in any way? She could only tell a slight difference because every flower probably smells a little different from the other. "So, do you take care of all of these flowers and plants and stuff?"

Cosmo
July 3rd, 2017, 01:05 PM
"Oh wow!! They're absolutely beautiful....and they smell so good." Casey leaned in to sniff the flowers, sniffing a pink flower, and then a red flower to see if maybe the colors affected the smell in any way? She could only tell a slight difference because every flower probably smells a little different from the other. "So, do you take care of all of these flowers and plants and stuff?"

Jessy turned around to face Casey. "No, my housefolk do." she answered, with a smile. Jessy was glad that Casey liked her garden so much. It really was beautiful. she was glad some cat appreciated it. Most rouges and/or loners that she met didn't. They just stuck their tails in the air and walked away.

Hawkstorm
July 3rd, 2017, 01:32 PM
Jessy turned around to face Casey. "No, my housefolk do." she answered, with a smile. Jessy was glad that Casey liked her garden so much. It really was beautiful. she was glad some cat appreciated it. Most rouges and/or loners that she met didn't. They just stuck their tails in the air and walked away.

"Oh, wow. What are your house folk like?" Casey looked around the garden again. It was so big and colorful. She couldn't imagine how much time it takes to take care of all of these plants "Do they grow any herbs?" she tilted her head, looking back at Jessy.

Cosmo
July 3rd, 2017, 01:38 PM
"Oh, wow. What are your house folk like?" Casey looked around the garden again. It was so big and colorful. She couldn't imagine how much time it takes to take care of all of these plants "Do they grow any herbs?" she tilted her head, looking back at Jessy.

Jessy scrunched up her face. Herbs that was a new word for Jessy. Was it a type of plant? Or was it a flower. A flower called herb. That didn't sound like a name for a flower. So what was it? It couldn't be a flower. Was it a plant? "Whats a herb?" Jessy finally asked, unable to think of it on her own.

Hawkstorm
July 3rd, 2017, 04:01 PM
Casey tilted her head before realizing. A kitty pet wouldnt really have any use or need of herbs. They have their housefolk and what do they call them...clippers? That make them better when theyre sick or hurt. "Some flowers count as herbs, yeah. Otherwise herbs are like....medicine and help you when youre hurt or sick." the rogue explained politely.

Gusty
July 3rd, 2017, 05:16 PM
"Oh, yeah," Glowy said, finally managing to weave her way back into the conversation. "I think garlic and thyme count as herbs." She paused. "I don't know if any of you know about the clans, but they have some kind of special cat who's job is to collect herbs and heal the injured using them. And I think some humans do the same thing." She shrugged. To be honest, the loner wasn't very knowledged in plants or wildlife at all.

Hawkstorm
July 3rd, 2017, 11:43 PM
"Oh, yeah," Glowy said, finally managing to weave her way back into the conversation. "I think garlic and thyme count as herbs." She paused. "I don't know if any of you know about the clans, but they have some kind of special cat who's job is to collect herbs and heal the injured using them. And I think some humans do the same thing." She shrugged. To be honest, the loner wasn't very knowledged in plants or wildlife at all.
"Yep!! I have some knowledge because I was lucky enough to have a...uhh...medicine cat? Come across me while I was sick and wondering." the rogue nodded, looking down at the ground "I really hope they didn't get in trouble for helping me..." the she-cat mumbled softly to herself. "But yeah...that's why I know a little bit."

Cosmo
July 4th, 2017, 10:47 AM
"Yep!! I have some knowledge because I was lucky enough to have a...uhh...medicine cat? Come across me while I was sick and wondering." the rogue nodded, looking down at the ground "I really hope they didn't get in trouble for helping me..." the she-cat mumbled softly to herself. "But yeah...that's why I know a little bit.""Oh, yeah," Glowy said, finally managing to weave her way back into the conversation. "I think garlic and thyme count as herbs." She paused. "I don't know if any of you know about the clans, but they have some kind of special cat who's job is to collect herbs and heal the injured using them. And I think some humans do the same thing." She shrugged. To be honest, the loner wasn't very knowledged in plants or wildlife at all.

Jessy nodded her head understandingly. "Cool!" she chirped, glad these cats were telling her these things. It sounded cool! Being a medicine cat sounded fun. Jessy wasn't a clan cat, but she loved flowers and plants. She also didn't like it when cats were sick. Maybe she would be a good medicine cat. No, probably not though. Jessy was feisty and wanted to run around, all the time. she loved to play and didn't like it when cats challenged her ability to fight because she was a kittypet. Anyway, what she was learning was cool!

Hawkstorm
July 4th, 2017, 10:40 PM
Casey nodded, smiling. "Yeah it is. It's very cool. I wonder what it's like to be in a clan....But I kind of like my solitude." the she-cat shrugged, padding over to a yellow flower and giving it a sniff. She loved the fresh, green smell of all of these plants. "Atleast I'm just happy with my life as a loner."

Gusty
July 5th, 2017, 08:31 PM
"Yeah, that's sort of the same with me." Glory admitted, flicking her tail from side to side. "I guess I could have joined them- the clan cats- if I wanted to... but, I'm not sure if I want to get tied down to an alliance like they are." She shrugged. "I'm more used to the freedom of basically doing anything I want." As long as I don't get bullied by rogues or Syndicate cats, she shivered involuntarily.

Changing the subject, the she-cat continued. "That's why I never understood why some would want to live under a human's protection as a housecat." She directed these last words to Jessy. "I mean, I guess we all have different opinions, hmm?"
Hawkstorm Little Bird

Hawkstorm
July 5th, 2017, 09:17 PM
"Mmhmm....yeah. I enjoy my freedom. And I enjoy roaming wherever I want." she giggled a little "Well, the pettings are really nice. But not nice enough to give up the freedom of going and doing whatever."

Cosmo
July 6th, 2017, 12:58 PM
Hawkstorm Gusty

Jessy bristled at both the cats words. "It's not my choice whether I'm a kittypet or not! I was born one!" suddenly the air seemed to stir. Jessy had felt at home with these cats, but now she did not. She felt as though they were teasing her because she was a kittypet, it wasn't her fault! Her mother was a kittypet. She assumed her father was a kittypet to. He could have been a rouge or loner, but she highly doubted it.

Hawkstorm
July 6th, 2017, 03:59 PM
Little Bird

Casey frowned, flinching a little. "Hey, hey. I'm really sorry. I wasn't trying to upset you or anything. I don't think youre any less of a cat for being a kittypet. Don't worry about it!" she tried to smile reassuringly, wanting to stay on Jessy's good side. Mainly because she wanted to stay friends with this cat.

Cosmo
July 6th, 2017, 04:03 PM
@Hawkstorm

Jessy nodded, taking a deep breath. They didn't mean to insult me. "No, its fine." Jessy stated calmly, hoping Casey would believe her. It was partly true. Jessy still felt insulted, but she liked this cat, she wasn't going to let her bad temper take over.

Hawkstorm
July 6th, 2017, 04:06 PM
The she-cat let a genuine smile take place on her face. She purred a little before asking "Are you hungry? Do you hunt?" she tilted her head. Casey was hoping that the question wasn't insensitive or ignorant.

Cosmo
July 8th, 2017, 10:19 AM
Hawkstorm

Jessy shook her head. "I'm a kittypet, I don't hunt." she answered. Jessy wanted to hunt, she could try if she wanted, but she was perfectly content with the food her housefolk gave her. It wasn't very good, but it fed her. It was food. Jessy's senses weren't very sharp anyway, she wouldn't smell a mouse if it was right in front of her!

Hawkstorm
July 11th, 2017, 12:35 AM
Hawkstorm

Jessy shook her head. "I'm a kittypet, I don't hunt." she answered. Jessy wanted to hunt, she could try if she wanted, but she was perfectly content with the food her housefolk gave her. It wasn't very good, but it fed her. It was food. Jessy's senses weren't very sharp anyway, she wouldn't smell a mouse if it was right in front of her!

((Lol sorry I basically have like 3 jobs so I'm a little busy sometimes.))

"Would you like to learn??" Casey asked, thinking it would probably be good for the kittypet. Also the taste of mouse and bird is so delicious, Jessy needed to try it atleast once.

Cosmo
July 11th, 2017, 07:11 AM
((Lol sorry I basically have like 3 jobs so I'm a little busy sometimes.))

"Would you like to learn??" Casey asked, thinking it would probably be good for the kittypet. Also the taste of mouse and bird is so delicious, Jessy needed to try it atleast once.

Jessy nodded eagerly. She really wanted to learn how to hunt. Even though it wasn't vital to her survival, it might be fun!

Hawkstorm
July 11th, 2017, 07:27 PM
Jessy nodded eagerly. She really wanted to learn how to hunt. Even though it wasn't vital to her survival, it might be fun!

Casey smiled eagerly, her whiskers twitching excitedly. "Alright, just follow me! I'll make sure you're okay, though. Don't worry." The she-cat stood up, shook out her fur and started heading towards a small wooded area, making sure to taste the air every few feet incase prey was near-by. The smell of mouse hit her nose.
"Okay.." the loner continued in a whisper "Get down like this.." she demonstrated, getting low to the ground, but not letting her stomach touch. She lifted her tail vertical to the ground. "Don't let your stomach or tail drag against the ground if you can help it. They can hear that." she explained, tasting the air again. The mouse was eating something in a near-by bush. Luckily hey were already down-wind to their prey. "Always make sure youre down-wind from them, so they don't smell you!"

Flowerjoy Is Everything
July 11th, 2017, 07:47 PM
Could I join?// Hollowtail, a rouge, searching for a twoleg, padded nearby Jessy's garden.

Cosmo
July 11th, 2017, 08:22 PM
Casey smiled eagerly, her whiskers twitching excitedly. "Alright, just follow me! I'll make sure you're okay, though. Don't worry." The she-cat stood up, shook out her fur and started heading towards a small wooded area, making sure to taste the air every few feet incase prey was near-by. The smell of mouse hit her nose.
"Okay.." the loner continued in a whisper "Get down like this.." she demonstrated, getting low to the ground, but not letting her stomach touch. She lifted her tail vertical to the ground. "Don't let your stomach or tail drag against the ground if you can help it. They can hear that." she explained, tasting the air again. The mouse was eating something in a near-by bush. Luckily hey were already down-wind to their prey. "Always make sure youre down-wind from them, so they don't smell you!"

Jessy followed her. She got down in a crouch, just as Casey had done. She made sure her stomach didn't drag. Lifting her tail so it didn't drag either. Jessy looked up at Casey, expecting something else to be said.

Flowerjoy Is Everything Yes

Flowerjoy Is Everything
July 11th, 2017, 08:35 PM
Hollowtail (https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fvignette2.wikia.nocook ie.net%2Fdogs-cats%2Fimages%2Fc%2Fc4%2FShorthair_Turkish_Van.jpg %2Frevision%2Flatest%3Fcb%3D20100411103822&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fdogs-cats.wikia.com%2Fwiki%2FFile%3AShorthair_Turkish_V an.jpg&docid=SUPbr3USildsqM&tbnid=TgpTqH-D6cuK6M%3A&vet=10ahUKEwix9JDwzILVAhVBNSYKHVRRBN8QMwgzKAQwBA.. i&w=750&h=703&client=ds&bih=240&biw=320&q=) let out a meeeoooww and said "Hello?".

Hawkstorm
July 11th, 2017, 09:20 PM
Jessy followed her. She got down in a crouch, just as Casey had done. She made sure her stomach didn't drag. Lifting her tail so it didn't drag either. Jessy looked up at Casey, expecting something else to be said.

Flowerjoy Is Everything Yes

\\\\\\woops sorry I didn't see your response Flowerjoy Is Everything

Casey's head shot-up as the mouse ran off and she heard the other cats greeting. The she-cat clawed at the ground while trying to stay neutral "Hmm...Hello..." she was so close...and she was teaching Jessy too....

Flowerjoy Is Everything
July 11th, 2017, 09:33 PM
Hollowtail gave a smile "Greetings kittypets, i'm Hollowtail, former member of RiverClan, now a rouge.".

Hawkstorm
July 11th, 2017, 09:46 PM
Hollowtail gave a smile "Greetings kittypets, i'm Hollowtail, former member of RiverClan, now a rouge.".

Casey was already very annoyed by this cat. "I'm not a kittypet. But whatever." she didn't want to offend Jessy again. "I'm Casey." she said in a monotone voice. "Why are you a rogue now?"

Cosmo
July 12th, 2017, 12:45 PM

Casey was already very annoyed by this cat. "I'm not a kittypet. But whatever." she didn't want to offend Jessy again. "I'm Casey." she said in a monotone voice. "Why are you a rogue now?"

Jessy backd up a bit. she was curious, but wary. Jessy hadn't known this cat long enough to trust it. She opened her mouth to ask if the cat was banished from their clan, but Casey beat her to it.

Flowerjoy Is Everything
July 12th, 2017, 12:57 PM
"Well, it seemed as if I wasn't appreciated....." Hollowtail sighed.

Hawkstorm
July 12th, 2017, 05:09 PM
Casey squinted "What does that mean?"

Flowerjoy Is Everything
July 12th, 2017, 07:55 PM
"Not liked...No use of being there..."

Gusty
July 12th, 2017, 10:21 PM
Glowy, a few paces back from everyone else, cocked her head at the newcomer. For the past few moments, she had been watching Casey and Jessy hunting prey in the garden. But now, her attention was fixed on the so-called rogue. Hollowtail. [I]Not liked? Maybe if you sticked for a while and tried to be friendly, you'd make more friends! she thought naively.

Of course, there we're probably underlying reasons to why Hollowtail was acting so disappointed and outcast, but Glowy didn't understand it.

Hawkstorm
July 13th, 2017, 02:56 AM
Gusty Its fine :3c it happens))

Casey shrugged, trying to getting the feelings of annoyance out of her system. Maybe she should feel bad for this cat but so far the loner didn't like the ex-clan cat that much either. "Well...I was just teaching Jessy how to hunt."

Flowerjoy Is Everything
July 13th, 2017, 01:45 PM
Hollowtail smiled "I can help with that."

Cosmo
July 13th, 2017, 01:49 PM
Flowerjoy Is Everything
Hawkstorm
Gusty
Jessy felt a growl rising in her throat. What business did this new comer have coming along and offering help with her learning to hunt. She didn't want to be rude. The cat seemed fine. Jessy was normally nice and caring towards all cats,
but this cat was a former clan cat. It made her a littler uncomfortable. She liked Glowy and Casey, they were nice, but she was a little edgy towards the newcomer.

Flowerjoy Is Everything
July 13th, 2017, 02:01 PM
"But you can call me Tailstrike if wanted." Hollowtail mewed.

Hawkstorm
July 13th, 2017, 11:38 PM
Casey was right behind Jessy in feeling hostile towards the newcomer. They were all fine and having fun before...whoever this was came in. "Whats your real name?? I dont understand"