PDA

View Full Version : Rush the lonely loner

Barnabas
June 5th, 2017, 04:36 PM
A brown Bengal tom walked out into an alleyway with a growl of his belly. It had been so long since he had last eaten. Where is the food around here. The other night he was chased out of a two-leg garden for killing two goldfish in the pond. "Why are two-legs so grumpy?" He asked himself with a huff. He began to lick a wound on his shoulder. Last time I go near two-legs. He gave a shake of his pelt as the thought of his old two-leg home and how he didn't miss being locked up.

The Bengal tom found a cardboard box and crawled inside the small object. Rain began to pour hard. Can this day get any worse. All of a sudden lighting struck in front of him. I stand corrected. The tom kept an eye out for other cats. If any cat was out they should wouldn't be out in the storm.

Cosmo
June 5th, 2017, 05:12 PM
A brown Bengal tom walked out into an alleyway with a growl of his belly. It had been so long since he had last eaten. Where is the food around here. The other night he was chased out of a two-leg garden for killing two goldfish in the pond. "Why are two-legs so grumpy?" He asked himself with a huff. He began to lick a wound on his shoulder. Last time I go near two-legs. He gave a shake of his pelt as the thought of his old two-leg home and how he didn't miss being locked up.

The Bengal tom found a cardboard box and crawled inside the small object. Rain began to pour hard. Can this day get any worse. All of a sudden lighting struck in front of him. I stand corrected. The tom kept an eye out for other cats. If any cat was out they should wouldn't be out in the storm.

Sunset padded through the done-poor of wet droplets that splashed on her fur. The usually beautiful gray and white molly was drenched and you could clearly see her ribs. Her whiskers were bent towards the ground because of the weight of the liquid. Her piercing amber eyes darted back and forth, looking for something. The drenched molly spotted a brown box, and rushed over to it, her eyes now lit with excitement.

Barnabas
June 5th, 2017, 07:10 PM
Sunset padded through the done-poor of wet droplets that splashed on her fur. The usually beautiful gray and white molly was drenched and you could clearly see her ribs. Her whiskers were bent towards the ground because of the weight of the liquid. Her piercing amber eyes darted back and forth, looking for something. The drenched molly spotted a brown box, and rushed over to it, her eyes now lit with excitement.

Rush felt a presence with him, making a growl sound deep in his throat. "Who's there? And don't try to hide I know you're there." growled rush in fright. The tom might not be able to fight, but he would if he had too. Hopefully they don't fight me for the box.

The loner pushed his head out of the box to peer at the newcomer. "I didn't expect a cat like you to be out here." he snorted. He was trying not to sound rude, but he couldn't help the words from slipping out. You old fool!

Cosmo
June 5th, 2017, 07:22 PM
Rush felt a presence with him, making a growl sound deep in his throat. "Who's there? And don't try to hide I know you're there." growled rush in fright. The tom might not be able to fight, but he would if he had too. Hopefully they don't fight me for the box.

The loner pushed his head out of the box to peer at the newcomer. "I didn't expect a cat like you to be out here." he snorted. He was trying not to sound rude, but he couldn't help the words from slipping out. You old fool!

Sunset rolled her eyes. "If you don't mind, started maybe a little to sweetly. "I need shelter from the rain." The gray and white molly smirked, she may be soaked but this amused her.

Barnabas
June 5th, 2017, 07:31 PM
Sunset rolled her eyes. "If you don't mind, started maybe a little to sweetly. "I need shelter from the rain." The gray and white molly smirked, she may be soaked but this amused her.

Rush stepped out of the box. "Then here ya go. You need it more than me. My old bones would just get stiff if I sleep in there." meowed Rush. The old tom walked over to a trash can and laid beside it as the rain hit his brown and gray fur. He shook the rain drops out of his fur to let out a shiver. A mouse laid beside him dead, so he picked up and walked over to Sunset.

"You hungry? I have this mouse that you can have." meowed Rush, trying to sound friendly. She needs all the strength that she can get, especially since she's traveling out in this rain. Rush dropped the dead mouse in front of the she-cat before licking a front paw. He drew his paw over his ear slowly.

Cosmo
June 5th, 2017, 07:37 PM
Rush stepped out of the box. "Then here ya go. You need it more than me. My old bones would just get stiff if I sleep in there." meowed Rush. The old tom walked over to a trash can and laid beside it as the rain hit his brown and gray fur. He shook the rain drops out of his fur to let out a shiver. A mouse laid beside him dead, so he picked up and walked over to Sunset.

"You hungry? I have this mouse that you can have." meowed Rush, trying to sound friendly. She needs all the strength that she can get, especially since she's traveling out in this rain. Rush dropped the dead mouse in front of the she-cat before licking a front paw. He drew his paw over his ear slowly.

Sunset smiled at the other loner.
" Thank you." She purred. She shuffled over to a corner of the book, and motioned with her tail to him. "You really should come in here. Its raining and cold out there, and I don't mind being squashed a bit."

wickedvirtues
June 5th, 2017, 07:39 PM
(Can I join in?)

Barnabas
June 5th, 2017, 07:41 PM
Sunset smiled at the other loner.
" Thank you." She purred. She shuffled over to a corner of the book, and motioned with her tail to him. "You really should come in here. Its raining and cold out there, and I don't mind being squashed a bit."

Rush and his scrawny figure dipped his head and he walked over to the cardboard box. "Are you sure that you don't mind me squishing you youngster? Some cats think I'm very big." he meowed teasing her about being big when he was small, old, and boney. Young cat's these days. Always thinking of other's.

Cosmo
June 5th, 2017, 07:44 PM
Rush and his scrawny figure dipped his head and he walked over to the cardboard box. "Are you sure that you don't mind me squishing you youngster? Some cats think I'm very big." he meowed teasing her about being big when he was small, old, and boney. Young cat's these days. Always thinking of other's.

"I'm fine, come in." The molly stated. She noted that he actually was pretty small, it wouldn't be that much of a tight squeeze.

Barnabas
June 5th, 2017, 07:51 PM
"I'm fine, come in." The molly stated. She noted that he actually was pretty small, it wouldn't be that much of a tight squeeze.

Rush stepped into the box, his small frame slipping right into the open spot. "This proves that once you get old your skin shrinks or is it because I haven't eaten for a couple of days. Those goldfish sure didn't fill me up." Rush meowed, half laughing. That wasn't very funny.

Cosmo
June 5th, 2017, 07:59 PM
Rush stepped into the box, his small frame slipping right into the open spot. "This proves that once you get old your skin shrinks or is it because I haven't eaten for a couple of days. Those goldfish sure didn't fill me up." Rush meowed, half laughing. That wasn't very funny.

Sunset nodded, his joke, or statement was kind of funny. She curled up in a tight ball in the corner of the box. It felt uncomfortable because she was wet, so the molly, started licking herself swiftly. It didn't take to long to Finnish licking it in the wrong deriction and then smoothing it back done. Her fur wasn't dry but it wasn't wet anymore. She curled up in a tight ball again, flicking her tail over her nose.

Barnabas
June 5th, 2017, 08:03 PM
Sunset nodded, his joke, or statement was kind of funny. She curled up in a tight ball in the corner of the box. It felt uncomfortable because she was wet, so the molly, started licking herself swiftly. It didn't take to long to Finnish licking it in the wrong deriction and then smoothing it back done. Her fur wasn't dry but it wasn't wet anymore. She curled up in a tight ball again, flicking her tail over her nose.

Rush curled up with his tail touching his nose and quietly drifting into a sleep. snore's began to rumble in his throat as he slept. He began to move his back legs and whine. "I don't want to go Momma!" he cried in his sleep.

Cosmo
June 5th, 2017, 08:08 PM
Rush curled up with his tail touching his nose and quietly drifting into a sleep. snore's began to rumble in his throat as he slept. He began to move his back legs and whine. "I don't want to go Momma!" he cried in his sleep.

Sunset was awoken by a movement beside her. The elderly tom was crying "I don't want to go Momma!" in his sleep. Sunset pinned down her ears, and cautiously nudged him with her nose.

Barnabas
June 5th, 2017, 08:12 PM
Sunset was awoken by a movement beside her. The elderly tom was crying "I don't want to go Momma!" in his sleep. Sunset pinned down her ears, and cautiously nudged him with her nose.

Rush felt the nudge and kept quiet throughout the night. The ancient tom never moved once the rest of the night. The tom continued to snore, but this time his snores got quieter.

Cosmo
June 7th, 2017, 04:40 PM
Rush felt the nudge and kept quiet throughout the night. The ancient tom never moved once the rest of the night. The tom continued to snore, but this time his snores got quieter.

Sunsets gaze rested on the elderly tom. She couldn't sleep now. She had to find out why he was yowling. It was odd, she thought, for such an elderly cat to be yowling about his mother. She flicked her whiskers, trying to figure out the possibilities.

Barnabas
June 7th, 2017, 09:44 PM
Sunsets gaze rested on the elderly tom. She couldn't sleep now. She had to find out why he was yowling. It was odd, she thought, for such an elderly cat to be yowling about his mother. She flicked her whiskers, trying to figure out the possibilities.

Rush woke up a few hours later and made his way out of the box. The storm had finally pass and he was ready to take on the new day. I will find myself a home! I can't spend my time living in a box. He stood saw a mouse scurrying in front of him. The elderly tom snuck up slowly onto it. He pounced killing it with a swift bite to the neck.
The elderly tom looked around for more prey, spotting a rat near by. He ran towards it slowly and clawed it's eyes blinding the rat. Rush then bit it's neck, killing it instantly. "Does she always sleep in? Oh well I guess I have to bring her some food." he meowed to himself. Rush walked back over to Sunset with the two fresh kill.
"Hey Wakey Wakey!" yowled Rush towards the cardboard box.

Cosmo
June 10th, 2017, 04:30 PM
Rush woke up a few hours later and made his way out of the box. The storm had finally pass and he was ready to take on the new day. I will find myself a home! I can't spend my time living in a box. He stood saw a mouse scurrying in front of him. The elderly tom snuck up slowly onto it. He pounced killing it with a swift bite to the neck.
The elderly tom looked around for more prey, spotting a rat near by. He ran towards it slowly and clawed it's eyes blinding the rat. Rush then bit it's neck, killing it instantly. "Does she always sleep in? Oh well I guess I have to bring her some food." he meowed to himself. Rush walked back over to Sunset with the two fresh kill.
"Hey Wakey Wakey!" yowled Rush towards the cardboard box.

Sunset blinked, she peered through the blurriness of her half opened eyes, and was just able to make out the outline of the elderly tom. "I'm awake! I'm awake!" she grumbled. When she scented the rat she smiled, and pulled herself to her paws. "Thank you." she said, rather kindly thins time.

Barnabas
June 11th, 2017, 08:20 PM
Sunset blinked, she peered through the blurriness of her half opened eyes, and was just able to make out the outline of the elderly tom. "I'm awake! I'm awake!" she grumbled. When she scented the rat she smiled, and pulled herself to her paws. "Thank you." she said, rather kindly thins time.

Rush sat down with the mouse in his jaws and began to tear through it's flesh on one side of his jaw. He swallowed with a tilt of his head, making sure nothing dripped out of the other side of his mouth. The old tom scratched the back of his head after finishing his prey. "I think I'm about to head out. You can tag along if you want to." the old to meowed. She might want to stay here, but at least I asked. Rush starred at the young cat, waiting.

Cosmo
June 12th, 2017, 05:25 PM
Rush sat down with the mouse in his jaws and began to tear through it's flesh on one side of his jaw. He swallowed with a tilt of his head, making sure nothing dripped out of the other side of his mouth. The old tom scratched the back of his head after finishing his prey. "I think I'm about to head out. You can tag along if you want to." the old to meowed. She might want to stay here, but at least I asked. Rush starred at the young cat, waiting.

Sunset shrugged, she had nothing better to do. "Sure." she replied, putting on a smile. The gray and white molly got to her paws. She gave him a small nod of thanks for the prey, and then asked, "Where are we going?" She was truly curious however dull her response sounded. The molly gave him a small genuine smile, waiting for the answer.

Wolvesregion
June 13th, 2017, 10:14 AM
Is this open?)

Barnabas
June 13th, 2017, 10:17 AM
Sunset shrugged, she had nothing better to do. "Sure." she replied, putting on a smile. The gray and white molly got to her paws. She gave him a small nod of thanks for the prey, and then asked, "Where are we going?" She was truly curious however dull her response sounded. The molly gave him a small genuine smile, waiting for the answer.

"Just on an adventure to any place. I don't normally stay at a specific place. I just go as far as my legs will take me." replied Rush. The elder began to walk, following the sun, to see where it takes them. "All I know is I want to see where the sun goes down at. It has always encourage me to keep living." he meowed, continuing walking. He glanced behind him to see if she was following him. He kept going forward. We'll never get far with her walking like that. Rush walked until he saw a meadow. a bunch of mice ran through. "Hey if your still hungry there is plenty of mice to catch. Or we can continue walking!" He yowled towards Sunset. The tom stretched his old hind legs as they became stiff from standing.

Cosmo
June 13th, 2017, 02:39 PM
"Just on an adventure to any place. I don't normally stay at a specific place. I just go as far as my legs will take me." replied Rush. The elder began to walk, following the sun, to see where it takes them. "All I know is I want to see where the sun goes down at. It has always encourage me to keep living." he meowed, continuing walking. He glanced behind him to see if she was following him. He kept going forward. We'll never get far with her walking like that. Rush walked until he saw a meadow. a bunch of mice ran through. "Hey if your still hungry there is plenty of mice to catch. Or we can continue walking!" He yowled towards Sunset. The tom stretched his old hind legs as they became stiff from standing.

The young molly rushed to catch up with the elderly tom. She quickened her pace, slightly irritated she was the slower one. The gray and white molly glanced at the mice. "Maybe later." she answer, and flicking her tail continued walking past the older cat.

Barnabas
June 13th, 2017, 02:49 PM
The young molly rushed to catch up with the elderly tom. She quickened her pace, slightly irritated she was the slower one. The gray and white molly glanced at the mice. "Maybe later." she answer, and flicking her tail continued walking past the older cat.

Rush smiled a bit, continuing walking.
He kept walking until they reached a forest far past the meadow. My joints hurt. "can we stop?" He asked.

Cosmo
June 13th, 2017, 02:53 PM
Rush smiled a bit, continuing walking.
He kept walking until they reached a forest far past the meadow. My joints hurt. "can we stop?" He asked.

Sunset shrugged. "Thats fine by me." she replied smiling. The gray and white molly sat down. She drew a paw an licked it. Then, she drew it over her had. Just waiting until he was ready to keep moving again.

Barnabas
June 13th, 2017, 03:39 PM
Sunset shrugged. "Thats fine by me." she replied smiling. The gray and white molly sat down. She drew a paw an licked it. Then, she drew it over her had. Just waiting until he was ready to keep moving again.

Rush stopped for a moment befire getting back up again. "Lets go!" He yowled, starting to walk again. The elderly tom glanced back at Sunset. "I know it's a bit late to tell you, but my names Rush." He meowed, while walking. They hadn't told each other their names yet.

(Was a bit lazy)

Cosmo
June 13th, 2017, 03:45 PM
Rush stopped for a moment befire getting back up again. "Lets go!" He yowled, starting to walk again. The elderly tom glanced back at Sunset. "I know it's a bit late to tell you, but my names Rush." He meowed, while walking. They hadn't told each other their names yet.

(Was a bit lazy)

"Well I haven't told you myn. I'm Sunset." the gray and white molly smiled. She quickened her pace to catch up with him.
(Me too, my posts will get longer)

Barnabas
June 13th, 2017, 06:58 PM
"Well I haven't told you myn. I'm Sunset." the gray and white molly smiled. She quickened her pace to catch up with him.
(Me too, my posts will get longer)

"Nice name youngster." commented Rush, walking towards the sun. A mountain shown above the sky. We can stop there and rest. rush kept moving forward, not once looking back at Sunset. "Hope you can make it to the mountains, because we have a long journey ahead of us you know." Rush meowed. The elder didn't wait for an answer and kept right on walking. Let's hope she can catch up! Rush finally looking back at her.

Cosmo
June 13th, 2017, 07:06 PM
"Nice name youngster." commented Rush, walking towards the sun. A mountain shown above the sky. We can stop there and rest. rush kept moving forward, not once looking back at Sunset. "Hope you can make it to the mountains, because we have a long journey ahead of us you know." Rush meowed. The elder didn't wait for an answer and kept right on walking. Let's hope she can catch up! Rush finally looking back at her.
"Thanks, you too." she smiled quickwening her pace so the molly walked directly beside him. Her gaze fell on the mountains he had pointed out.

Barnabas
June 13th, 2017, 07:13 PM
"Thanks, you too." she smiled quickwening her pace so the molly walked directly beside him. Her gaze fell on the mountains he had pointed out.

Rush looked back at Sunset as he walked. "So what brings someone like you out of a cozy home? I so happen to have used to be a kittypet, until my housefolk had died and I was all alone." meowed Rush, trying to make conversation. He was tired of the silence and so that was the only thing he could come up with. I hope I didn't ask a personal question. The last thing I want is to make someone feel bad. The elderly tom began to feel a bit prickly as he walked. The mountains weren't far from here, exactly 10 fox leaps away.

Cosmo
June 13th, 2017, 07:22 PM
Rush looked back at Sunset as he walked. "So what brings someone like you out of a cozy home? I so happen to have used to be a kittypet, until my housefolk had died and I was all alone." meowed Rush, trying to make conversation. He was tired of the silence and so that was the only thing he could come up with. I hope I didn't ask a personal question. The last thing I want is to make someone feel bad. The elderly tom began to feel a bit prickly as he walked. The mountains weren't far from here, exactly 10 fox leaps away.
"I never had a cozy him.
I was born a loner and raised a loner." she shrugged, we all come from different places. We can't help that.

Barnabas
June 14th, 2017, 10:56 PM
"I never had a cozy him.
I was born a loner and raised a loner." she shrugged, we all come from different places. We can't help that.

"Kittypet life wasn't always good to let you know. Every Time I wanted outside I'd get squirted by drops of water in some two-leg container." Meowed Rush with a cough. The elderly tom continued walking as the sun began to sink low. The mountains were only a whisker length away. "Okay Sunset. We'll climb up and find ourselves a cave or something. We can't go much further now that the sun is sinking low." meowed The old cat. He stopped to make sure Sunset was keeping up.

Cosmo
June 15th, 2017, 05:42 AM
"Kittypet life wasn't always good to let you know. Every Time I wanted outside I'd get squirted by drops of water in some two-leg container." Meowed Rush with a cough. The elderly tom continued walking as the sun began to sink low. The mountains were only a whisker length away. "Okay Sunset. We'll climb up and find ourselves a cave or something. We can't go much further now that the sun is sinking low." meowed The old cat. He stopped to make sure Sunset was keeping up.

"Alright." Sunset said quickening her pace for what must have been the millionth time already. But, soon her gray paws were next to his brown ones. She smiled happily when she saw the mountain. Almost there...

Barnabas
June 23rd, 2017, 07:37 PM
"Alright." Sunset said quickening her pace for what must have been the millionth time already. But, soon her gray paws were next to his brown ones. She smiled happily when she saw the mountain. Almost there...

Rush continued walking until he saw a cave a few fox lengths away. The elderly loner sniffed the cave to make sure there was no Fox or badger scent. Once he knew it was safe he walked inside as the sun began to go down. "The sun's going down. We can't go much further, because we can't follow the sun till morning." Meowed the loner.

Cosmo
June 23rd, 2017, 07:40 PM
Rush continued walking until he saw a cave a few fox lengths away. The elderly loner sniffed the cave to make sure there was no Fox or badger scent. Once he knew it was safe he walked inside as the sun began to go down. "The sun's going down. We can't go much further, because we can't follow the sun till morning." Meowed the loner.

Sunset nodded. She padded inside the cave. She looked around the cave, hoping nothing was there except them. When she saw nothing, heard nothing, and smelled nothing, she curled up in a ball. The gray and white molly closed her eyes, drifting off to sleep.

Barnabas
June 23rd, 2017, 07:45 PM
Sunset nodded. She padded inside the cave. She looked around the cave, hoping nothing was there except them. When she saw nothing, heard nothing, and smelled nothing, she curled up in a ball. The gray and white molly closed her eyes, drifting off to sleep.

Rush curled up next to the entrance and peered outside to keep watch in case anyone wanted to try and attack them. "Goodnight Starclan." Whispered Rush, laying his head down and he soon fell asleep.

Cosmo
June 23rd, 2017, 07:54 PM
Rush curled up next to the entrance and peered outside to keep watch in case anyone wanted to try and attack them. "Goodnight Starclan." Whispered Rush, laying his head down and he soon fell asleep.

Sunset's ears pricked at his last word. Starclan, Starclan....Starclan... the word rang through her ears even when she fell asleep. And one question sat in her mind, like a ghost, silently.What is Starclan?

Barnabas
June 23rd, 2017, 08:07 PM
Sunset's ears pricked at his last word. Starclan, Starclan....Starclan... the word rang through her ears even when she fell asleep. And one question sat in her mind, like a ghost, silently.What is Starclan?

Rush pricked his ear, hearing a noise. He stood up slowly and sniffed the air. Newly made Fox dung laid beside a large fox with three cubs. "Foxes! There are foxes outside the den!" Yelled Rush in alarm.

Cosmo
June 23rd, 2017, 08:21 PM
Rush pricked his ear, hearing a noise. He stood up slowly and sniffed the air. Newly made Fox dung laid beside a large fox with three cubs. "Foxes! There are foxes outside the den!" Yelled Rush in alarm.

Sunset jumped to her paws. She widely looked around, her gaze filled with alarm. Then the young molly's gaze fell on a fox, and her cubs. Sunset instantly felt dizzy, as though she were going to pass out. Foxes absolutely terrified her!

Barnabas
June 24th, 2017, 08:03 PM
Sunset jumped to her paws. She widely looked around, her gaze filled with alarm. Then the young molly's gaze fell on a fox, and her cubs. Sunset instantly felt dizzy, as though she were going to pass out. Foxes absolutely terrified her!

Rush jumped on top of the mother fox and bit down on it's shoulder. The fox began to shake violently, trying to get him off, but the loner was too much for the fox. The fox threw Rush off then ran off, leaving the elderly Tom in the dirt. The cubs began to chase right after their mother with loud whimpers.

Cosmo
June 24th, 2017, 08:06 PM
Rush jumped on top of the mother fox and bit down on it's shoulder. The fox began to shake violently, trying to get him off, but the loner was too much for the fox. The fox threw Rush off then ran off, leaving the elderly Tom in the dirt. The cubs began to chase right after their mother with loud whimpers.

Sunset gasped. She ran over to Rush her eyes wide. The tom was laying in the dirt. Stupid fox. She nudged him with her nose. "Are you alright?"

Barnabas
June 25th, 2017, 02:12 AM
[/FONT]Sunset gasped. She ran over to Rush her eyes wide. The tom was laying in the dirt. Stupid fox. She nudged him with her nose. "Are you alright?"

Rush stood up on all four legs a scratch on his eye began to bleed. The elderly tom began to pant really heavily. Besides his eye he was more winded than actually hurt. Wow Ive never felt this yound since I was a youngster.See Starclan I still know how to fight like a true warrior!

Cosmo
June 25th, 2017, 11:04 AM
[/FONT]

Rush stood up on all four legs a scratch on his eye began to bleed. The elderly tom began to pant really heavily. Besides his eye he was more winded than actually hurt. Wow Ive never felt this yound since I was a youngster.See Starclan I still know how to fight like a true warrior!

Sunset stood aghast. She didn't know what was going on inside his head, but she hoped he was thinking positively. She stared at the scratch on his eye with a look of horror and shock on her face. The molly didn't know what to say. She was speechless. "Are you alright?" she asked again, for he hadn't answered when she had asked before.

Barnabas
July 1st, 2017, 05:12 PM
Sunset stood aghast. She didn't know what was going on inside his head, but she hoped he was thinking positively. She stared at the scratch on his eye with a look of horror and shock on her face. The molly didn't know what to say. She was speechless. "Are you alright?" she asked again, for he hadn't answered when she had asked before.

Rush walked over to Sunset with a smile. The tom hadn't felt this young for a very long time. To him it felt nice to fight foxes again and he wanted a badger to show up right about now. "I've never felt better in my life youngster.
That fox didn't have the strength to actually hurt me by the looks of it." replied Rush at last.

That fox hadn't found much food in the last moon. Those cubs were half starved. Poor young scraps.

Rush laid back down, curling up with his fluffy tail touching his cold nose. "Come on. Lets go back to resting. That fox won't try attacking us for a while." He meowed, looking up at Sunset.

Cosmo
July 1st, 2017, 05:29 PM
Rush walked over to Sunset with a smile. The tom hadn't felt this young for a very long time. To him it felt nice to fight foxes again and he wanted a badger to show up right about now. "I've never felt better in my life youngster.
That fox didn't have the strength to actually hurt me by the looks of it." replied Rush at last.

That fox hadn't found much food in the last moon. Those cubs were half starved. Poor young scraps.

Rush laid back down, curling up with his fluffy tail touching his cold nose. "Come on. Lets go back to resting. That fox won't try attacking us for a while." He meowed, looking up at Sunset.

Sunset sighed in relief. She got to her paws, and padded over to the spot she had curled up in. The gray and white molly sat down. She curled up in a ball, fixing her eyes on Rush to make sure nothing bad happened to the elderly tom again.

Barnabas
July 1st, 2017, 08:27 PM
Sunset sighed in relief. She got to her paws, and padded over to the spot she had curled up in. The gray and white molly sat down. She curled up in a ball, fixing her eyes on Rush to make sure nothing bad happened to the elderly tom again.

Rush dipped his head, before starring off into space. The scar on his eye had stopped bleeding and was now covered in dry blood from the injury. The elderly tom let out a long sorrowful sigh.

Why can't I sleep. Oh Starclan! Please don't take me tonight. I'm not ready until I find the clans. I must see how they are

The elderly tom ignored the thought and began to slowly drift off into sleep, knowing that he shouldn't be afraid, because Starclan wouldn't send him all this way to die.

Cosmo
July 1st, 2017, 08:33 PM
Rush dipped his head, before starring off into space. The scar on his eye had stopped bleeding and was now covered in dry blood from the injury. The elderly tom let out a long sorrowful sigh.

Why can't I sleep. Oh Starclan! Please don't take me tonight. I'm not ready until I find the clans. I must see how they are

The elderly tom ignored the thought and began to slowly drift off into sleep, knowing that he shouldn't be afraid, because Starclan wouldn't send him all this way to die.

As soon as Rush's eyes closed,
so did Sunset's. She kept them closed, not opening them to look at the elderly tom. After a while, she drifted off to sleep.

Barnabas
July 2nd, 2017, 03:15 AM
As soon as Rush's eyes closed,
so did Sunset's. She kept them closed, not opening them to look at the elderly tom. After a while, she drifted off to sleep.

Rush woke up earlier that night, looking outside the den, seeing rain as it poor down. The elderly tom felt a quick drop of rain water fall onto his shoulder as he looked up to see a hole in the roof of the den. He went back to the back of the cave to get away from getting his pelt soaked.

Why does it always have to leak? First that on carnage bin, then the abandoned two-leg monster and now a drip of water coming from the ceiling.

Rush laid down, but the elderly tom couldn't fall back asleep. Now that he was awake there was no getting him back to sleep. Well at least not for a while.

Cosmo
July 2nd, 2017, 06:32 AM
Rush woke up earlier that night, looking outside the den, seeing rain as it poor down. The elderly tom felt a quick drop of rain water fall onto his shoulder as he looked up to see a hole in the roof of the den. He went back to the back of the cave to get away from getting his pelt soaked.

Why does it always have to leak? First that on carnage bin, then the abandoned two-leg monster and now a drip of water coming from the ceiling.

Rush laid down, but the elderly tom couldn't fall back asleep. Now that he was awake there was no getting him back to sleep. Well at least not for a while.
Before Sunset had gone to sleep, she had pricked her ears and pointed them in Rush's direction. Just to make sure nothing happened to him. In that direction she heard something stirring. The molly got yo her paws,
ready for an attack. But there was none. She looked over at Rush, he was awake. "Why are you awake?"

Barnabas
July 7th, 2017, 05:25 AM
Before Sunset had gone to sleep, she had pricked her ears and pointed them in Rush's direction. Just to make sure nothing happened to him. In that direction she heard something stirring. The molly got yo her paws,
ready for an attack. But there was none. She looked over at Rush, he was awake. "Why are you awake?"

Rush looked at Sunset with an apologetic look before saying "Huh? Did i wake you?" The tom stared at the molly with sorrow filled eyes. "Oh. I was getting dripped on. I don't know if you noticed, but it's raining outside the den." meowed the elderly tom, looking up at the drip.

Why else would I be awake?

Cosmo
July 7th, 2017, 12:39 PM
Rush looked at Sunset with an apologetic look before saying "Huh? Did i wake you?" The tom stared at the molly with sorrow filled eyes. "Oh. I was getting dripped on. I don't know if you noticed, but it's raining outside the den." meowed the elderly tom, looking up at the drip.

Why else would I be awake?

Sunset nodded. She turned away from him, closing her eyes once more. She felt rather tired, actually she felt very tired. It was time she got more sleep. Sunset wasn't used to being kept up all night.

Nico, nico, Ni!
July 7th, 2017, 12:44 PM
could i join in with my Oc Tawny? (http://img14.deviantart.net/2f30/i/2013/084/4/5/tawnypelt_by_aniritak-d5z8vcq.png)))

Barnabas
July 9th, 2017, 12:02 AM
could i join in with my Oc Tawny? (http://img14.deviantart.net/2f30/i/2013/084/4/5/tawnypelt_by_aniritak-d5z8vcq.png)))

sure!

Barnabas
August 13th, 2017, 12:37 AM
Rush awoke the next morning with a sharp pain in his left leg. He stood up quickly and began to shake his injury. Why does this always have to happen? Rush looked over at Sunset sleeping in her nest. "I'll be back in a bit. I need to go for a walk and get the pain out of my leg. I got one of my cramps." Rush called to her. Without hearing an answer he walked out of the den. The sun was shining and water drops stained the grass and the dirt on the little spot on the hill. rush let his leg get some sense back into it by stretching it out real quick.

Mystical

jaymoon
August 13th, 2017, 12:43 AM
Can I join with kona here are her looks and. She is blind
https://goo.gl/images/py4781. )) SpringtrapFNAF

Barnabas
August 13th, 2017, 01:00 AM
Can I join with kona here are her looks and. She is blind
https://goo.gl/images/py4781. )) SpringtrapFNAF

Go on ahead!

jaymoon
August 13th, 2017, 01:04 AM
Also do I have to write like a.paragraph)) kona stumbles around after triping on a stone and hears a.cat. say they would be back in.a bit and stumbles over there not knowing if she was there she stoped and did not.say anything trying to figure out what side.of the twoleg place.she was

Barnabas
August 13th, 2017, 01:09 AM
Also do I have to write like a.paragraph)) kona stumbles around after triping on a stone and hears a.cat. say they would be back in.a bit and stumbles over there not knowing if she was there she stoped and did not.say anything trying to figure out what side.of the twoleg place.she was

(Nopre)

Rush looks around after hearing Mona stumble around the forest floor. He followed her scent, walking over to her. The loner noticed that Mona was blind, which had just made his heart break. "Hey are you okay? You need any help by any chance?" He asked, slowly making his way towards her. The old tom gave out a small cough after he spoke.

jaymoon
August 13th, 2017, 01:13 AM
(Nopre)

Rush looks around after hearing Mona stumble around the forest floor. He followed her scent, walking over to her. The loner noticed that Mona was blind, which had just made his heart break. "Hey are you okay? You need any help by any chance?" He asked, slowly making his way towards her. The old tom gave out a small cough after he spoke.
Kona not mona XD))
Kona jumped a little hearing the. Tom "yes I do I need shelter and food it is hard to hunt now that I am blind" she said facing the opposite direction of him looking at air. Thinking she was looking at him
(Also a dog got her eyes that is how she is blind and is having trouble)

Barnabas
August 13th, 2017, 01:20 AM
Kona not mona XD))
Kona jumped a little hearing the. Tom "yes I do I need shelter and food it is hard to hunt now that I am blind" she said facing the opposite direction of him looking at air. Thinking she was looking at him
(Also a dog got her eyes that is how she is blind and is having trouble)

Rush walked over to Kona and stood right next to her, his fur touching hers. "Here I'll guide to to the den and then me and my youngster friend will catch something for you, but only if Sunset gets up first." replied Rush.

jaymoon
August 13th, 2017, 01:23 AM
Rush walked over to Kona and stood right next to her, his fur touching hers. "Here I'll guide to to the den and then me and my youngster friend will catch something for you, but only if Sunset gets up first." replied Rush."ok thanks I am starving I tryto get help and they shoo me off of there territory" she said getting ready to follow the tom "my name is kona by the way"

Cosmo
August 13th, 2017, 06:24 AM
SpringtrapFNAF bluejay
Sunset twitched her ears when he told her he was going to leave, however she thought nothing of it. The molly was still deeply asleep. The only thing Sunset was comprehending, was Rush was going for a walk. But, he would be back, and he would wake her. That was all she needed to know. Absolutely all she needed to know. Also, she wasn't the kind of cat who thought things through. So this was all she needed. Well, all she wanted.

Barnabas
August 17th, 2017, 01:13 AM
bluejay Mystical

Rush looked over at sunset then over at the new comer."Kona.That's a nice name. My names Rush and my companion over next to me is Sunset. Hey Sunset. We need to go hunting." he meowed looking back and forth at the two cats.

Cosmo
August 17th, 2017, 08:01 AM
SparkleDemon bluejay
Sunset huffed in annoyance at being awoken for the third time that night, couldn't she sleep? "Fine." she growled, her anger crystal clear as she talked. She was enraged. Why were so many new cats showing up? She had been trying to sleep! "Why can't the newcomer go instead?" she wanted to ask, but kept her mouth shut tight. Lets go." she growled, moving herself towards the entrance.

Barnabas
August 18th, 2017, 03:36 PM
SparkleDemon bluejay
Sunset huffed in annoyance at being awoken for the third time that night, couldn't she sleep? "Fine." she growled, her anger crystal clear as she talked. She was enraged. Why were so many new cats showing up? She had been trying to sleep! "Why can't the newcomer go instead?" she wanted to ask, but kept her mouth shut tight. Lets go." she growled, moving herself towards the entrance.

Rush rolled his eyes, walking outside the den. "You are so rude," growled Rush "If your tired I will do this on my own." The old tom stomped away in anger. He went farther ahead and if Sunset came than she came, but he wasn't going to wait for her. Rush spotted a mouse farther up, getting into a hunters crouch. He stalked forward then pounced right on top of it. The elderly tom killed it with a bite to the neck.

Mystical bluejay

Cosmo
August 18th, 2017, 03:41 PM
SparkleDemon bluejay
Sunset let out a huff of annoyance. How "nice" of him to let her sleep. However, he could have been more polite. All she needed was a bit of sleep. She was tired of cats crowding her. He should be aware of that. Sunset had been happy when he had left her alone, and hadn't been prodding her to go hunting. Hunting for a cat she barely knew! Waking her up to go hunting for a cat she didn't even know. It was really annoying. He had acknowledged that she was tired in a politer fashion. He was calling her rude? He was just as rude, maybe more!

(Could you please just mention me instead of quoting?)

Barnabas
August 18th, 2017, 03:46 PM
Rush was about heading to the den after catch a bird and a couple of wandering rabbits when he tripped over a stone, causing his to fall and hit his head on a rock. The elderly tom fell into a deep unconscious sleep. Rush was trying to move his legs, but there was no force to help him get up. Please starclan don't let me die. I haven't found my answers at the sun drown place! Please let me live!

bluejay Mystical

(Sorry. I wasn't going to, but then I wasn't thinking.)

jaymoon
August 18th, 2017, 03:53 PM
Rush was about heading to the den after catch a bird and a couple of wandering rabbits when he tripped over a stone, causing his to fall and hit his head on a rock. The elderly tom fell into a deep unconscious sleep. Rush was trying to move his legs, but there was no force to help him get up. Please starclan don't let me die. I haven't found my answers at the sun drown place! Please let me live!

bluejay Mystical

(Sorry. I wasn't going to, but then I wasn't thinking.)
Kona smells that the Tom had fallen and hit his head by the smell of blood and she ran over and looked for the cat to help him

Cosmo
August 18th, 2017, 03:56 PM
SparkleDemon bluejay
Sunset heard something, and ran towards the noise. To her surprise, the cat there was Rush. Lying unconscious by a rock. "Rush? Rush..." Her voice trailed off, her eyes were wide with horror and surprise. Why had this happened at the moment? It had to be her fault. It had to be. She hadn't come with him. She could have stopped him from falling unconscious if she had come. But no, she had to be her stubborn self. She had to refuse to come. She had to be a grump. And to think, what if Rush had a family? A mate? Kits? Grandkits even? Maybe that was who he was trying to find. "Rush?" she asked again, her friend had to be alive, he had to!

jaymoon
August 18th, 2017, 03:58 PM
Sunset I need your help can you come leave me to the two where he is I can help" she said looking around after hearing Sunset yell Rush Mystical SparkleDemon

Barnabas
August 19th, 2017, 01:22 AM
Rush heard a cat talk as he was unconscious. An image popped into his head. An image of a ct that he hadn't seen in a while. The cat had a black pelt with stripes you could hardly see. Raven!
Raven! It's me! It's your father! Raven! he found himself chasing after the cat , but every time he got closer she would be farther away from him.

Mystical bluejay

Cosmo
August 19th, 2017, 07:12 AM
SparkeDemon bluejay
Hearing the other molly's words, Sunset couldn't help but hiss. "Then do that!" she yowled, her voice about to crack. The truth was, though she acted like the cat in charge, the cat who never let anything get to her. Finding Rush unconscious was like a killing blow for Sunset. Never in her life had anyone important to her died. That was because no one in her life was important. But Rush was. He was so nice. He had helped her. He was the greatest friend she could hope for.

jaymoon
August 19th, 2017, 06:43 PM
SparkeDemon bluejay
Hearing the other molly's words, Sunset couldn't help but hiss. "Then do that!" she yowled, her voice about to crack. The truth was, though she acted like the cat in charge, the cat who never let anything get to her. Finding Rush unconscious was like a killing blow for Sunset. Never in her life had anyone important to her died. That was because no one in her life was important. But Rush was. He was so nice. He had helped her. He was the greatest friend she could hope for.

I DONT KNOW WHERE IM GOING " kona hisses back at the cat

SparkleDemon Mystical

Barnabas
August 21st, 2017, 02:52 AM
Rush continued chasing after his kit, not wanting to give up. Not on the cat he had loved and then deserted after being chased out of his two-leg home. He tried so hard to find her, but couldn't. He chased after her, but then....

Rush instantly woke up out of his coma. "Raven!" yowled Rush, as he woke up with a jolt. The tom found himself opening his eyes to see Kona and Sunset looking at him. "Did I trip and fall? I can't remember a thing." he meowed, his memory wiped from what had happened before the dream.

Mystical bluejay

Cosmo
August 21st, 2017, 06:19 AM
SparkleDemon bluejay
Sunset looked down at Rush. Couldn't he remember? "You hit your head." Wait! He hit his head, what if he forgot. What of he forgot about what happened!?
No, it was impossible. He had asked them a question. He most have known about them. But he didn't know how he had passed out. Sunset just looked at him, her eyes wide, unsure what to say next. "Are you alright?" she asked.

Barnabas
September 16th, 2017, 04:46 PM
Mystical bluejay;
Rush looked at sunset. "Of course I'm okay why wouldn't I be." meowed Rush with a chuckle. the tom was alright. He knew who Sunset was. How could he ever forget the she-cat that traveled this far with him. Well at least it wasn't as bad as it could have been." Rush let out a shrug, standing up. His head began to hurt, causing him to fall back down.