PDA

View Full Version : Hello Stranger (Private)

Velcro
June 5th, 2017, 12:19 PM
happycyanide

Colby took careful steps over the fallen tree branch and around the rock. Her steps careful and measured seeing as she couldn't actual see anything at all. The blind she cat scented the area carefully before turning her direction towards where she could smell fresh water. She had a habit of not hydrating herself unless needed. The long furred dark russet loner bent down to drink from the puddle but froze scenting another presence and stiffened looking around with her head as she tried to see if they were a threat or not.

happycyanide
June 5th, 2017, 12:49 PM
happycyanide

Colby took careful steps over the fallen tree branch and around the rock. Her steps careful and measured seeing as she couldn't actual see anything at all. The blind she cat scented the area carefully before turning her direction towards where she could smell fresh water. She had a habit of not hydrating herself unless needed. The long furred dark russet loner bent down to drink from the puddle but froze scenting another presence and stiffened looking around with her head as she tried to see if they were a threat or not.

Ferrun hissed at the oncoming cat. He hated everybody, he was in such a bad mood.

Velcro
June 5th, 2017, 12:54 PM
Ferrun hissed at the oncoming cat. He hated everybody, he was in such a bad mood.

The dark russet shecat stiffened and backed up a few steps with a wary look on her face. What was his deal? "Hey now there is no need to be so snappy at me. I didn't do anything to you." she warned him

happycyanide
June 5th, 2017, 01:06 PM
The dark russet shecat stiffened and backed up a few steps with a wary look on her face. What was his deal? "Hey now there is no need to be so snappy at me. I didn't do anything to you." she warned him

"Yeah. You existed." He tried to joke, immediately feeling sorry. "Sorry, just in a bad mood." He mewed. "Ferrun's my name, playing jokes are my game!"

Velcro
June 5th, 2017, 01:12 PM
"Yeah. You existed." He tried to joke, immediately feeling sorry. "Sorry, just in a bad mood." He mewed. "Ferrun's my name, playing jokes are my game!"

Colby warily sat down. "The name's Colby. You rather startled me Ferrun. Anyone told you not to sneak up on cats while in a foul mood?" she replied in a calmer more neutral tone. She wasn't one to get side tracked by some stranger. She was blind so she had to watch out for anyone who had ill intent while pretending to be friendly. It's a cat eat cat world out here as a rogue or loner.

happycyanide
June 5th, 2017, 01:17 PM
Colby warily sat down. "The name's Colby. You rather startled me Ferrun. Anyone told you not to sneak up on cats while in a foul mood?" she replied in a calmer more neutral tone. She wasn't one to get side tracked by some stranger. She was blind so she had to watch out for anyone who had ill intent while pretending to be friendly. It's a cat eat cat world out here as a rogue or loner.

Ferrun snorted, almost mrrowing with laughter. "I guess. Family just sometimes makes you... mad."

Velcro
June 5th, 2017, 01:19 PM
Ferrun snorted, almost mrrowing with laughter. "I guess. Family just sometimes makes you... mad."

The russet tilted her head curiously. What did he mean by that? She didn't know if she wanted to know that or not. She shook her head with a sigh. "Well then, what brings you around these parts?" she asked him wrapping her long fluffed tail around her paws

happycyanide
June 5th, 2017, 01:23 PM
The russet tilted her head curiously. What did he mean by that? She didn't know if she wanted to know that or not. She shook her head with a sigh. "Well then, what brings you around these parts?" she asked him wrapping her long fluffed tail around her paws

"Had to get away. My niece and nephew... are convinced I did something terrible." He chuckled darkly. The black tabby sat down, and looked at her un-blinking eyes. "Hey, are you blind?..."

Velcro
June 5th, 2017, 01:26 PM
"Had to get away. My niece and nephew... are convinced I did something terrible." He chuckled darkly. The black tabby sat down, and looked at her un-blinking eyes. "Hey, are you blind?..."

Colby looked down at the ground hiding her eyes. She couldn't help her blind eyes but she felt self conscious whenever someone outright asked about it. It wasn't that she was ashamed of the fact she was blind. without being blind she wouldn't have learned great lessons in life as she had but it didn't make it easier to deal with when brought up. "Yes"

happycyanide
June 6th, 2017, 11:26 AM
Colby looked down at the ground hiding her eyes. She couldn't help her blind eyes but she felt self conscious whenever someone outright asked about it. It wasn't that she was ashamed of the fact she was blind. without being blind she wouldn't have learned great lessons in life as she had but it didn't make it easier to deal with when brought up. "Yes"

"Hey, it's cool. You have no need to hide that you're blind. Be proud of who you are." Ferrun said.

Velcro
June 6th, 2017, 11:37 AM
"Hey, it's cool. You have no need to hide that you're blind. Be proud of who you are." Ferrun said.

She sighed shaking her head. "I'm not ashamed of who I am. I'm just not used to cats blantingly asking me something like that. usually they try to go about it more...gently as if i'm some disabled she cat who's afraid and they need to calm down or something." she huffed.

happycyanide
June 6th, 2017, 11:43 AM
She sighed shaking her head. "I'm not ashamed of who I am. I'm just not used to cats blantingly asking me something like that. usually they try to go about it more...gently as if i'm some disabled she cat who's afraid and they need to calm down or something." she huffed.

"Well, I'm not one of them. I ask how things are." Ferrun mewed. "Did you want me to go at it gently?"

Velcro
June 6th, 2017, 01:15 PM
"Well, I'm not one of them. I ask how things are." Ferrun mewed. "Did you want me to go at it gently?"

She shook her head "it is how it is." She replied shrugging her shoulders and turned back to lap at the water