PDA

View Full Version : Medicine Cat Apprentice?

Yollm
June 5th, 2017, 09:43 AM
Hello! I'm Yollm and I'm new to this forum,and I just had a quick question. If I wanted to try to apply for one of the medicine cat apprentice posts with a character, how would I go about doing so?

Hexict
June 5th, 2017, 01:09 PM
To apply for a medicine cat apprentice you will have to wait for a spot to open up, though right now I believe none of them are looking for apprentices. Sometimes when they are they put up a finder, which you could always apply on - but they usually don't put up a finder. Though you are not allowed to really ask the medicine cat to become their apprentice.

You also have to have been one for at least two months before you can become a HR (medicine cat, leader, deputy, ect.)

BEAR.
June 5th, 2017, 01:11 PM
First, you'll want to read on how to be eligible for a high rank (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/faq.php?faq=roleplaying#faq_howtobehr).

Applications for any high rank is hit or miss - usually leaders and medicine cats prefer to hand pick their deputy or apprentice, it's not common they hold apps for the position. If the position becomes open and applications are out, they'd post it in Roleplaying Resources. Just keep an eye out. Occasionally - though not always - a notice for applications is posted on the header with a link to the thread.

Yollm
June 5th, 2017, 07:41 PM
Sounds good! I'll keep an eye out, and just get into the mix of it on the ref for now. Thanks for the responses. :3

Mango
June 26th, 2017, 11:48 AM
Not sure if you've seen but there is an application for Windclan medicine cat apprentice out RN.

wren
June 26th, 2017, 07:04 PM
Sounds good! I'll keep an eye out, and just get into the mix of it on the ref for now. Thanks for the responses. :3

There is a current tryout for Windclan Medicne cat!
Feel free to check that out because applications aren't due for a while yet!
If you do choose to check it out, goodluck^^ <3

Static
June 26th, 2017, 07:05 PM
Surge storm is looking for a apprintice.

Solstice_X
June 27th, 2017, 09:04 PM
Incase you may be looking for it.

Link for Windclan Medicine Cat Apprentice (A.k.a. Uncle Surgey's Apprentice Search). (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7354)

-xox Sol