PDA

View Full Version : Lemon's Forest Area {Private}

RedHead
June 4th, 2017, 12:31 PM
{If you would like to RP with Lemon, then send me a VM or a PM and I will inform you when he is open.}

This is just the area where, after moons of traveling and searching for his former clan, former Skyclan leader Lemonstar decided to stay. He switched his name back to his Kittypet one, Lemon, and became a loner. He had been searching for his clan for a long time after escaping the twolegs who had captured him, but now was not sure if he even wanted to return to live with his clan. So this is where he resides. For now.

It's a small area of he forest just outside the clan borders. There is a stream running through it, and a large tree with a cave underneath its roots where Lemon makes his nest.

Hexict
Lemon opened his eyes to sunshine pouring into the den, through the roots above his head. Yawning, the large tom got to his paws and wiggled out from underneath the tree. Blinking as he tried to adjust to the light, the tabby cast his yellow gaze around, taking in his surroundings. He padded over to the stream and dipped his head down to take a drink. The cold water was sweet and refreshing, and Lemon took multiple large gulps of the water. Lifting his head up. Lemon twitched his whiskers to flick the water off. He had just barely arrived to this place the night before, and he had found his former clan. Lemon had been about to go into the camp when he wondered what they might think of him. I mean, he had just become their leader, and he disappeared after a very short time. Lemon was never afraid of anything, but this, this scared him down to his bones. The cats he formerly led would probably hate him for what he had done, and no longer trust them. Lemon wouldn't be able to face them. So he cowered just outside of their borders like a coward. Look at what I have become...

Lemon was a powerful cat. He was not meant to live alone. He was meant to lead, to be the cat that all others depended on. But Lemon could no longer do that. Starclan had taken away all of his lives, and given him back his original one. The only words they had left him was that he was still meant for something great. He would just have to look hard to find out what that was. What his new purpose in life was. Lemon was still young, so he had pretty much his whole life ahead of him still. When Starclan had visited him to take away his lives, he had asked why the had happened to him. All they had said were those words. Promising him he would rise to someone great again. He would leave an impact on all cat's lives, and that he would know when that time was to happen.

Lemon was just very grateful he had appointed an older, experienced warrior as deputy. Grousefl- no, now Grousestar, would know how to take charge and lead the clan. Lemon had trusted his old friend withhis life, and was grateful for him. He just wished he could have a glimpse at Skyclan to see how Grouse was faring. Lemon knew that he was an excellent leader. The golden tom could feel that in his gut. He had only caught Skyclan's scent last night, but as Lemon padded farther from his den to hunt, scents of other cats got stronger. The scents were like a clan, all in one area. Lemon did not know what this could mean. Are there.... other clans? He didn't know what to think.

Hexict
July 2nd, 2017, 08:25 PM
RedHead - i'm really sorry that this respond took so long :c)

A brown tabby made his way through the tall trees. He gazed up at the leaves as he carried a squirrel and sparrow in his jaws. The tom mindlessly allowed his paws to lead him through the still-unfamiliar territory. Ever since they had made their journey and discovered the other clans, Birchtaill had been uncertain about their new territory. Back when they believed they were the only clan, they had some rogues and loners who would trespass from time to time, but now they had the threat of the other clans - not to mention the attack from the Syndicate, whom he still didn't really understand. The rogue group seemed quite dangerous and seemed to hate the clans for some reason, and that made his think that maybe the other clans were something to fear.

But the usually care-free and positive tom had tried to push those worries aside. He didn't like doubting people and would rather be able to trust other cats. Maybe the Syndicate was too... dark and violent to trust, but even then he actually didn't have any proof that the other clans weren't to be trusted at all. He didn't wish to be doubtful towards them if they were innocent. Birchtail waved his fluffy tail as he then began to think about what it would be like to speak with the cats from other clans. They might be friendly, they might even have interesting stories! The tom smiled as he thought about the possibility of making more friends with cats from other clans. As he watched the sky, the tom hadn't been looking towards the ground and therefore wasn't able to see a root, causing his to trip over it and stumble a few tail-length forward.

Blinking, the tom then realized how far away he was from camp. I should have probably headed back right when I caught the prey even though he knew this the tom did enjoy walking around the territory. He loved being in the sun and the trees - especially jumping around in the trees in a similar way as when he caught his fresh-kill. After catching himself and re-gaining his balance the brown and white warrior stood straight and shook out his fur. "Glad I didn't break anything," he gave off a laugh but was serious. He wasn't close to camp and was on his own - but it wasn't a big stumble and he hadn't fallen or anything, so the tom shrugged it off. As he turned to head back to camp, he stiffened.

That scent... a scent seemed to drift towards him in the wind. The brown tabby vaguely recognized the scent. Completely disregarding his previous thoughts on returning to camp the tom found himself following the scent. He tried to remember to whom it could belong to. It was warm and the more he thought about it the more it seemed to get more familiar. It that...? No way! It couldn't- I mean, he disappeared before we moved... Brichtail began to pick up his pace and ran towards the direction the the scent was strongest. It didn't take long for him to burst into a small area in the forest. He skittered to a halt and stopped as he saw a golden tabby. His heart seemed to skip a beat as he watched the tom in front of him - a cat that was a dear friend to him and had even became a crush before he disappeared. But, could it really be him? As he spoke, his voice was quiet as it afraid that it would be someone else.

"Lemonstar?"

RedHead
July 16th, 2017, 10:08 PM
Hexict
"Lemonstar?" A voice entered the golden tomcats ears, and Lemon instantly sat up, ears perked. He had not smelled a other cat approachin, but the wind was blowing towards him, so the cat had probably approached from behind him. Turning around, Lemon's golden eyes caught sight of a cat. A brown and white tabby with big, innocent eyes. Lemon's mind filled with recognition and his heart with happiness. He recognized this tom! He was alive, and he looked healthy and strong.

"Birchtail!" Lemonstar yowled, forgetting his sense of dignity and flinging himself at his friend. He wrapped his paws around him and hugged him tight, tears welling in his eyes. Lemon wasn't one to cry, but he was so deleover and happy that his old clan was still alive, and healthy. Well, at least he assumed that because Birchtail was here, and he looked fine. Lemon had missed his friend dearly, as well as all of the other friends and family he had in Skyclan. And he was so rejoiced to see at least one of them, it filled the loner's heart with happiness.

But now Lemon felt guilty once more. Guilty for leaving the clan on their own, even though it was against his own will. "I'm so sorry I just up and left Burchtail. It was those stupid twolegs, taking me from the wild and throwing me back into captivity." Lemon took a step back from the warrior whom he had still been embracing. Lemon was so happy to see the rim, he felt as if he were in a dream, and when he woke up, he would be back at the old territory, alone, cold, lost, and even scared. Now Lemon didn't get scared, but he had been downright terrified when his clan was gone. And Lemon was not a cat who could live on his own for long and remain sane. He needed constant company, constant interaction. Those were the things that felled him, gave him purpose in life.

Hexict
August 5th, 2017, 07:20 PM
RedHead sooo sorry for the late reply! :c

Though the warrior himself felt overjoyed to see his friend - and crush - alright after their mysterious disappearance. He had been so afraid of what might have happened to his friend during their absence. Birchtail had missed Lemon so much. Despite his fears, the darker warrior did try to stay positive. His strangely positive attitude was basically all he had. The tom seemed to be up-beat all the time and trying to seem the silver-lining no matter what the situation was... but it had been difficult when someone close to him had left without a word. Had gone when he woke up and Birchtail had no idea what had happened to him. He wasn't mad or anything, in fact he was the opposite; he was ecstatic! Birchatil was so happy to see Lemon alive, so see that he hadn't died or anything upon disappearing from the clan.

Birchtail was shocked by Lemon's response to seeing him after these past moons. He was honestly glad that Lemon was so happy to see him, that the reunion between the two had such happiness. Lemon had rushed over to Birchtail and without a second thought had thrown his paws around the warrior. The to receiving the hug found himself surprised and didn't react as first. After registering what was happening, Birchtail laughed and rapped a paw around Lemon's back in response. "I'm so glad to see you Lemonstar!" He purred. A blush ran across his face as he realized how close he was to Lemon. Birchtail had almost forgotten his feelings for his former leader, and now felt a bit awkward for being in this position. Butterflies seemed to flutter in his stomach the more he thought about it.

Birchtail's gaze seemed to cloud - an expression he rarely wore - as Lemon continued to tell the warrior about what had happened and explaining his absence from the clan. He allowed Lemon to step back. But as quickly as his mood had changed to the more solemn one, he gave a smile to his former leader. "Lemonstar, it's fine! If what you say is true, than you have nothing to apologize for!" He tom curled his tail up.He didn't want his dear friend to blame himself for getting captured and forced away from the clan like that.He must have been so scared... he shook his head. Of course Lemon hadn't had a good time with the twolegs, or else he wouldn't be living out here. But he didn't wish to think of Lemon scared and alone like that.

He instinctively placed his tail on Lemon's shoulder. "Besides, you're safe now," he purred again, smiling brightly at his crush. He was so happy to be with Lemon again, though he was sure that the tom didn't reciprocate his feelings. Why would Lemon choose a tom when he could have kits with a molly? But Birhctail shook out his pelt, hating the negativity and doubtful thoughts. A thought suddenly slammed into him, and he actually seemed to hop in excitement. "Lemonstar! You can come back to the clan with me!" The warrior's expression clearly brightened when he said this. "Of course, Grousestar is leader now, but you can still come back! I'm sure everyone in the clan will be so glad to see you again! So much has changed: Auroraflame is the deputy now, Edonyfrost has her full name, there are four other clans, there were evil cats... so much! I can tell you all about it," he offered.