PDA

View Full Version : Eirik' Den {CLOSED}

appariitiion
June 2nd, 2017, 07:52 PM
-Just outside RC border
Silentshade

A large, furry gray-and-white tom padded through the trees. There weren't too many, but enough to keep his cover. He had a plump water vole in his jaws as he made his way to his den, a hollowed out trunk.

Bracken12
June 2nd, 2017, 08:05 PM
-Just outside RC border
@Silentshade (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=2952)

A large, furry gray-and-white tom padded through the trees. There weren't too many, but enough to keep his cover. He had a plump water vole in his jaws as he made his way to his den, a hollowed out trunk.
Clovershine, a pretty pale calico she-cat, was just walking through her territory, just minding her own problems. "La La LA!" she warbled to herself. She spotted a butterfly and began chasing it, not even noticing that she crossed the border, now in the Outskirts. The butterfly flew into a hollow tree. Clovershine crouched, and then leaped into the tree trunk, not pinning the butterfly, but a mound of gray and white fur. "oh! Hi, so sorry to just tackle you! I was chasing this really pretty butterfly and it came in here and I thought that it was empty. I'm Clovershine, a proud warrior of Riverclan, who are you?" she asked, not caring if she was still sitting on the strange tom.

appariitiion
June 2nd, 2017, 08:17 PM
Clovershine, a pretty pale calico she-cat, was just walking through her territory, just minding her own problems. "La La LA!" she warbled to herself. She spotted a butterfly and began chasing it, not even noticing that she crossed the border, now in the Outskirts. The butterfly flew into a hollow tree. Clovershine crouched, and then leaped into the tree trunk, not pinning the butterfly, but a mound of gray and white fur. "oh! Hi, so sorry to just tackle you! I was chasing this really pretty butterfly and it came in here and I thought that it was empty. I'm Clovershine, a proud warrior of Riverclan, who are you?" she asked, not caring if she was still sitting on the strange tom.
The forest cat turned his head towards the sound of something, unaware of what it was. He was startled when a cat leapt at him, and he quickly shook her off. He opened his mouth to speak, but was cut off by the she-cat. A clan cat? He thought to himself, and chuckled softly. He spoke with an amused tone, but with an odd accent. "It's quite alright, you can call me Eirik." Of course, the Norwegian Forest Cat had to be Norwegian.

Bracken12
June 7th, 2017, 09:49 PM
The forest cat turned his head towards the sound of something, unaware of what it was. He was startled when a cat leapt at him, and he quickly shook her off. He opened his mouth to speak, but was cut off by the she-cat. A clan cat? He thought to himself, and chuckled softly. He spoke with an amused tone, but with an odd accent. "It's quite alright, you can call me Eirik." Of course, the Norwegian Forest Cat had to be Norwegian.
Clovershine smiled, her sweet temperament spilling over. " Well, Eirik, happy to meet ya!" She mewed, her slight Southern accent coming through. " Sorry about that, a lot of my clan mates make fun of my accent, so I taught myself how talk without it." She told him. She began taking mental notes about him, adding him to the database of cats she knew. Eirik, gray and white tom, Norwegian accent, also Norwegian Forest Cat. The sort of handsome type of tom, kind of like Brackenheart, but a bit more handsome than Brackenheart, he's more like the rugged hero in the nursery tale kind of handsome. that was the way Clovershine's mind worked, if it was a tom, she would pin point how handsome he was on the handsome scale, if it was a she-cat, she would assess her to see if she would try and play match maker with the She-cat and Brackenheart. Clovershine loved to play match maker, especially with her two friends Silentshade and Brackenheart. Maybe I could try and play match maker for myself? she wondered.

appariitiion
June 7th, 2017, 10:16 PM
Clovershine smiled, her sweet temperament spilling over. " Well, Eirik, happy to meet ya!" She mewed, her slight Southern accent coming through. " Sorry about that, a lot of my clan mates make fun of my accent, so I taught myself how talk without it." She told him. She began taking mental notes about him, adding him to the database of cats she knew. Eirik, gray and white tom, Norwegian accent, also Norwegian Forest Cat. The sort of handsome type of tom, kind of like Brackenheart, but a bit more handsome than Brackenheart, he's more like the rugged hero in the nursery tale kind of handsome. that was the way Clovershine's mind worked, if it was a tom, she would pin point how handsome he was on the handsome scale, if it was a she-cat, she would assess her to see if she would try and play match maker with the She-cat and Brackenheart. Clovershine loved to play match maker, especially with her two friends Silentshade and Brackenheart. Maybe I could try and play match maker for myself? she wondered.
Eirik sat down on the grassy earth, his fluffy tail swishing back side to side. He noted in his mind how cheery the cat seemed. Very naive, too, he pointed out in his head. A smile appeared on his face, which looked genuine, and it mostly was. After determining how he assumed the she-cat was, he then responded, "I think your accent is lovely." He flicked his ear to get rid of a gnat that was buzzing near it. "It's different than the common voice. You shouldn't be embarrassed about it."

Bracken12
June 7th, 2017, 10:42 PM
Eirik sat down on the grassy earth, his fluffy tail swishing back side to side. He noted in his mind how cheery the cat seemed. Very naive, too, he pointed out in his head. A smile appeared on his face, which looked genuine, and it mostly was. After determining how he assumed the she-cat was, he then responded, "I think your accent is lovely." He flicked his ear to get rid of a gnat that was buzzing near it. "It's different than the common voice. You shouldn't be embarrassed about it."
"You really think so? Wow, no cat has ever called my accent 'lovely' before. And yer right, it is different from the normal accent the other cats have!" She saw him smile, it seemed genuine, and she felt it was. She flashed him her sweetest smile. " So, you live here, by yourself? Doesn't it get lonely after a bit?" She stood up and then fell back to a sitting position. " Fish brains, I think I sprained my foot, I can't swim the river to camp if my foot is sprained!" She was a little afraid of having to stay there all night, but she kind of felt sorry that she needed to leave.

appariitiion
June 7th, 2017, 10:54 PM
"You really think so? Wow, no cat has ever called my accent 'lovely' before. And yer right, it is different from the normal accent the other cats have!" She saw him smile, it seemed genuine, and she felt it was. She flashed him her sweetest smile. " So, you live here, by yourself? Doesn't it get lonely after a bit?" She stood up and then fell back to a sitting position. " Fish brains, I think I sprained my foot, I can't swim the river to camp if my foot is sprained!" She was a little afraid of having to stay there all night, but she kind of felt sorry that she needed to leave.
He shook his head at her question. "Cats come and go. I travel, sometimes," he told her. In fact, cats did actually come and go, but usually it would be a certain situation; A she-cat would pass by, Eirik would falsely flirt with her, and then he'd ditch her after something. This may have been happening now. He watched as she fell backwards, and stifled a laugh. "If it is needed, you can stay here the night," he suggested.

Bracken12
June 8th, 2017, 10:56 AM
He shook his head at her question. "Cats come and go. I travel, sometimes," he told her. In fact, cats did actually come and go, but usually it would be a certain situation; A she-cat would pass by, Eirik would falsely flirt with her, and then he'd ditch her after something. This may have been happening now. He watched as she fell backwards, and stifled a laugh. "If it is needed, you can stay here the night," he suggested.
" Oh thank you so much, I can't swim that well with a sprained foot, and the current is really strong where I like to cross!" She said as she shifted around, trying to get comfy. " You travel? I always wondered what the cats outside of Riverclan are like, and now I know, a lot like Riverclan, but different in a good way. I really don't have a lot of friends in Riverclan, just two. Most of them see me as a kit like nuisance!" She told him, still smiling

Her quote: " No matter what happens, don't frown, show them all a smile!"

appariitiion
June 8th, 2017, 04:45 PM
" Oh thank you so much, I can't swim that well with a sprained foot, and the current is really strong where I like to cross!" She said as she shifted around, trying to get comfy. " You travel? I always wondered what the cats outside of Riverclan are like, and now I know, a lot like Riverclan, but different in a good way. I really don't have a lot of friends in Riverclan, just two. Most of them see me as a kit like nuisance!" She told him, still smiling

Her quote: " No matter what happens, don't frown, show them all a smile!"
"It's my pleasure," he told the she-cat. He tilted his head slightly while listening to her to seemed interested. "RiverClan? I've heard of them before.." He stayed silent for a moment before asking, "what's it like?" In reality, he did know quite a bit about the Clans from past experiences, but he knew this was a good way to 'bond'.

Bracken12
June 10th, 2017, 09:58 PM
"It's my pleasure," he told the she-cat. He tilted his head slightly while listening to her to seemed interested. "RiverClan? I've heard of them before.." He stayed silent for a moment before asking, "what's it like?" In reality, he did know quite a bit about the Clans from past experiences, but he knew this was a good way to 'bond'.
Clovershine widened her eyes. "Oh it's wonderful! you get to hunt with all your friends, swim whenever you feel like it, sleep in the warm sun. And it just has a sense of, oh I don't know, steadiness. It has a normal pattern and the whole clan is in an uproar if it is messed with. I love routine, it gives me a satisfied feeling, like it's the one thing that I have control over." she sighed a deep sigh, feeling sorry for herself. "My best friend since when we was kits is tail over paws in love with my other best friend, but he is so pushy with it she often fights him, and sometimes I'm caught in the middle, like a mouse between two claws, I used to fight back, but it got me no where so I just kind of became deaf to it, I block it out like second nature now." she huffed as she turned to clean her silky pelt. "Sorry if I'm talking your ears off, I'm like that sometimes." she rested her head on her paws and drifted off into an uneasy nap.

appariitiion
June 11th, 2017, 06:49 AM
Clovershine widened her eyes. "Oh it's wonderful! you get to hunt with all your friends, swim whenever you feel like it, sleep in the warm sun. And it just has a sense of, oh I don't know, steadiness. It has a normal pattern and the whole clan is in an uproar if it is messed with. I love routine, it gives me a satisfied feeling, like it's the one thing that I have control over." she sighed a deep sigh, feeling sorry for herself. "My best friend since when we was kits is tail over paws in love with my other best friend, but he is so pushy with it she often fights him, and sometimes I'm caught in the middle, like a mouse between two claws, I used to fight back, but it got me no where so I just kind of became deaf to it, I block it out like second nature now." she huffed as she turned to clean her silky pelt. "Sorry if I'm talking your ears off, I'm like that sometimes." she rested her head on her paws and drifted off into an uneasy nap.
The tom listened to her carefully, picking up the key details of her small story she told. "No, it's fine," he told her when she apologized for her rambling. "RiverClan sounds like a nice place. As for your friends, maybe they shouldn't be together anymore." He turned his head to the side and looked through the trees. "I would join RiverClan, but I doubt they'd let me in.. Besides, I'll probably make a bad impression. I'm not used to lots of cats at a time."

Bracken12
June 11th, 2017, 04:50 PM
The tom listened to her carefully, picking up the key details of her small story she told. "No, it's fine," he told her when she apologized for her rambling. "RiverClan sounds like a nice place. As for your friends, maybe they shouldn't be together anymore." He turned his head to the side and looked through the trees. "I would join RiverClan, but I doubt they'd let me in.. Besides, I'll probably make a bad impression. I'm not used to lots of cats at a time."
Clovershine lifted her head back up at the sound of Eirik's accented voice. "Yes, maybe they shouldn't but try telling that to Brackenheart, he'd claw your ears off! And That was the way Silentshade had been when she joined Riverclan. She had been a loner since she was kitted, and her mother and littermates had died when she was eight moons old. She had been by herself since eight moons. she hated large crowds, and still doesn't like going to Gatherings, and even finds the clan meetings hard to stay calm in!" she chuckled as she remembered the last clan meeting. Brackenheart had sat behind Silentshade, and in the middle of the meeting, she had whirled around and hit him with her front paw for 'breathing on her fur!'. "Silentshade is very claustrophobic, and Brackenheart is allergic to bees, and I'm the bubble brained warrior who behaves like a three moon old kit, a funny group of friends don't you think? And Eirik, I don't think you would make a bad impression, I think you would do just fine!"