PDA

View Full Version : Lose It

lio
November 4th, 2016, 08:53 AM
Based Off This Song (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NhK8Ehv6aPI)

You always loved music. It seems to run through your veins! Music is like your lifeline, and without it you would be nothing. You can always see music, feel music, taste music and even smell music! To you, music is like a colourful painting, or a delicious feast. Music is what your heart always yearns for.
So what happens when you get a letter in the mail, saying that you're invited to be in the most popular and expensive music school in the state, for free?

Welcome To "Lose It", The School Of Music! You have a choice to dance to, sing to or create music here. By the end of your lessons, you should be a professional! Not only do you do fun activities, you get to make new friends!

This is a semi-limited rp. I will need at least 6 students and 2 teachers.

Form;

Name;
Age; (16-18)
Gender;
Looks; (no links!)
Personality;
What Subject?; (dancing, singing or creating)
Love Interest;
Student Or Teacher;

PLEASE POST 5+ SENTENCES!!!!!!

My Form Coming Soon!

lio
November 4th, 2016, 09:14 AM
Name; Haydon Moone
Age; 17
Gender; Female
Looks; She has long, silky black hair. Her eyes are a cerulean blue and always have a little twinkle in them. Her pale skin makes her seem like a vampire, along with her sharp-ish teeth. Her pale lips are usually twitched up in a uncontrollable smirk. She is 5'8 and normally wears black skinny leggings, a dark grey hoodie, a maroon shirt and black hightops.
Personality; She is rather clumsy, but loves to dance along with music. Always tripping over something or just randomly faceplanting, she can be somewhat cute with her reactions. She very easily falls in love, but doesn't believe in true love. She is sweet, but easily gets grumpy.
What Subject?; Dancing
Love Interest; Open~
Student Or Teacher; Student

mapledash
November 4th, 2016, 09:26 AM
Based Off This Song (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NhK8Ehv6aPI)

You always loved music. It seems to run through your veins! Music is like your lifeline, and without it you would be nothing. You can always see music, feel music, taste music and even smell music! To you, music is like a colourful painting, or a delicious feast. Music is what your heart always yearns for.
So what happens when you get a letter in the mail, saying that you're invited to be in the most popular and expensive music school in the state, for free?

Welcome To "Lose It", The School Of Music! You have a choice to dance to, sing to or create music here. By the end of your lessons, you should be a professional! Not only do you do fun activities, you get to make new friends!

This is a semi-limited rp. I will need at least 6 students and 2 teachers.

Form;

Name;
Age; (16-18)
Gender;
Looks; (no links!)
Personality;
What Subject?; (dancing, singing or creating)
Love Interest;
Student Or Teacher;

PLEASE POST 5+ SENTENCES!!!!!!

My Form Coming Soon!

Name; Tommy
Age; 18
Gender; Male
Looks; Wears a dark blue, light blue and white shirt, with jeans and black shoes. Has a light beard concentrated around the neck, and shorter on the chin. His hair are shaggy and short, and gets longer on the back of his head, and they curl upwards on the tips. His eyes are brown and he's 5'10 feet high.
Personality; Likes to help people in need, but otherwise is very shy and recluse. Likes to do things that others would find childish, sings in his car listening to radio all the time and talks in weird sentences that most don't understand sometimes. Is a little geeky.
What Subject?; Singing
Love Interest; To be roleplayed

lio
November 4th, 2016, 09:30 AM
Name; Tommy
Age; 18
Gender; Male
Looks; Wears a dark blue, light blue and white shirt, with jeans and black shoes. Has a light beard concentrated around the neck, and shorter on the chin. His hair are shaggy and short, and gets longer on the back of his head, and they curl upwards on the tips. His eyes are brown and he's 5'10 feet high.
Personality; Likes to help people in need, but otherwise is very shy and recluse. Likes to do things that others would find childish, sings in his car listening to radio all the time and talks in weird sentences that most don't understand sometimes. Is a little geeky.
What Subject?; Singing
Love Interest; To be roleplayed

Accepted

mapledash
November 4th, 2016, 01:15 PM
(bump it ~louder~ bump it ~louder~)

Brooklyn Trees
November 4th, 2016, 02:28 PM
Name; Leigh Doron /// Christopher Lostte
Age; (16-18) 16 /// 17
Gender; Female /// Male
Looks; Leigh is tall and thin having long dark hair and a darker skin tone with bright green eyes that are slightly almond shaped. /// Christopher is tall and though he is not thickset he is also neither thin per say. Christopher has straight, chestnut brown hair that, varies in level of messiness depending on whether or not he finds a brush before he has to leave. Christopher wears oval-shaped spectacles over his dark green eyes.
Personality; Leigh is kind and enjoys to talk to those around her, being generally talkative and occasionally goofy. She thinks of herself as a kind of born leader rather than the one being led and definitely makes her own opinions clear, though she tries to be as kind as possible about the way she goes about doing this. /// Christopher is shy and likes to remain in the background, being more of a listener than a talker. He wants to follow his dreams, though is generally just too shy to go about it. He thinks of himself as definitely the kind of person to be led rather than to lead. He does have his own opinions, but he will rarely stand up for himself or his own beliefs and just do what somebody else says to do or pretend that he agrees with them. He gives in easily.
What Subject?; Singing /// I can't decide between singing and composing...
Love Interest; Open /// Open
Student Or Teacher; Student /// Student

Question. Can we sign up for teachers as well? Because the age thing says between 16 and 18 so... Yeah, I'm a bit confused...

Hallowed Echo
November 4th, 2016, 02:29 PM
Name: Jesse
Looks: Black hair with blue eyes. His bangs cover his left eye. He wears black clothing with fingerless gloves
Personality: Shy, Creative, Quiet, Friendly.
What Subject?: Creating Music
Love Interest: Open
Student Or Teacher: Student.

lio
November 4th, 2016, 03:03 PM
All accepted!! WE NEED TEACHERS!!!!

mapledash
November 4th, 2016, 03:51 PM
Unless mistaken, teachers can rise above the said age of 18, correct me broken if I am wrong. If that answers you brooklyn :)

Though will we roleplay here or do we start a thread especialy for the roleplay? It'd be easier to know if new people wants to join and less annoying rather than finding forms here and there in the middle of it. ;)

lio
November 4th, 2016, 03:58 PM
Oops! I didn't see the question ;-; Teachers are about 21-23 years. We will rp here, and any forms after we start will need to be pmed to me

:blue:
November 4th, 2016, 03:59 PM
Are there any students left? If so, I'll make a teacher and a student))

lio
November 4th, 2016, 04:01 PM
Err.. Yes, we can have one more student!

mapledash
November 4th, 2016, 04:09 PM
(Omg i just spent 40 minutes making a form for teacher on mobile and it DENIED ME! Save me a spot for a sing teacher ploz? ;-; thx)

lio
November 4th, 2016, 04:11 PM
Sure))

:blue:
November 4th, 2016, 04:11 PM
Name; Harlem // Christina Darima (Ms. Darima)

Age; (16-18) 17 // 22

Gender; Female // Female

Looks; (no links!) Harlem is a somewhat skinny girl, with bluish-black hair that goes slightly past her back, her eyes are an olive-green, with black "nerd" glasses around them, she has a green sweatshirt that she barely ever takes off, and she's on the shorter side, around 4'10, with light, fair skin // Christina is on the skinnier side, with short red hair that is dotted with yellow highlights, she has freckles on her face, the most being on her nose and upper cheeks (Near the eyes) she's around 5'7, is slightly tanned, and is pretty strong for her age and height

Personality; TBRP // TBRP ((I can never stick with the persos!))

What Subject?; (dancing, singing or creating) Creating // Singing

Love Interest; Open // Open but...well...they have to be a teacher

Student Or Teacher; Student // Teacher

Also...if my posts look like less then five lines on your screen, I'm going to say quickly that I will be posting five lines in iPad standard, not computer, I've seen the difference between devices tbh

lio
November 4th, 2016, 04:14 PM
Accepted!! We can start after Maple gets in his post.)

mapledash
November 5th, 2016, 09:12 AM
Teacher post!

Name; Francis Sercia (Mr Sercia)
Age; 21

Gender; Male

Looks; A very tall and rather fat person, that emanates a great charisma. Wears a red jacked and black jeans, with a white undershirt. We can barely see a necklace hanging by his neck, with a blue wooden lys flower hanging. Has brown, naturaly curly hairs and greenish-blue eyes. His perfectly equally shaved beard adds a dark tone to his chin.

Personality; Always has a good joke behind his back, and has lots of humor and is very open minded. He's very careless about his speaking, so he will often swear (I will not prove this in roleplay) and say what he thinks, even if it is mean. He is geeky and nerdy, but shows it to be of a great purpose. A kind and honest person that can't be but loved by people who knows him and his good aura.

What Subject?; Singing / Creating

Love Interest; None

Student Or Teacher; Teacher

lio
November 5th, 2016, 04:25 PM
Accepted, we can start!)

A raven hopped out of her car, her gaze rising up to look at the rather large building. A breeze blew her hair up, waving it around. The girl, with the name of Haydon Moone, turned to grab her luggage but tripped and fell. Luckily, she caught herself before falling face-first into her car's window. With a heavy sigh, Haydon grabbed her bags and dragged them to the entrance. She sat down and waited for other people to arrive, as sge had come about five minutes early. Can't take any risks, right? Though one thing was bugging her. "How am I supposed to be a professional dancer when I can't even stand up straight?" She huffed, pursing her lips and pulling out her phone to play a game.

rubinaito
November 5th, 2016, 04:38 PM
~Form~
Name; Adriana MacBlain
Age; 17
Gender; Female
Looks; Adriana is 5'8". She has pale skin, with freckles dotting her face across the nose. Her hair is auburn, and naturally curled. Picture refrence. (2nd girl (https://www.pinterest.com/pin/90353536252317112/))
Personality; Tbrp'd
What Subject?; She's really good at singing, and playing instruments. As a hobby, she learned how to play the guitar, the drums, the flute, and the bass guitar. As a result, she's pretty good at composing music. However... She's horrible at dancing.
Love Interest; Open~
Student Or Teacher; Student.

lio
November 5th, 2016, 06:36 PM
Accepted))

mapledash
November 6th, 2016, 08:32 AM
Tommy was driven up the alley to the front of the bus-stop, and peeked out through the teinted window. "So this is the place?" he asked his friend and driver, who confirmed. Tommy looked at the building standing tall and proud before him, the greatest school for dance and song. Looks rather up to it's name from here. He thanked his friend and hop'd out of the car, a black coat on his shoulders and a huge backback as black as his coat. He walked up the slight slope remaining, looking everywhere around him and admiring the front yard before reaching the steps of the school. A girl was sitting in the stairs by herself, doing something on her phone. An other ponctual, he suposed. Surely not a staff member by her age and wearings. She looked rather busy and concentrated about her activity, but being only them here, he sat next to her, dropped his oversized and overflowing backback down noisily, and struck up the conversation.

"Hey! How's it going? You're new as well or..? I'm Tom" he said, pulling out his hand for a shake.

rubinaito
November 6th, 2016, 12:03 PM
Adriana hummed quietly, strumming on her guitar. She looked up to see Tom approaching a girl sitting nearby, and she shrugged, continuing her task. She hit a few notes, before frowning. "No... That doesn't fit." She muttered in a faint Scottish accent. She tried again, strumming a differentset of notes before frowning again. "Close, but no." She muttered to herself.

Brooklyn Trees
November 6th, 2016, 12:11 PM
Leigh climbed out of the car and stood, transfixed nearly, at the building in front of her. It was exhilarating to actually be here after she had been wishing for so long to get somewhere like this. The girl grinned at the building and then walked towards it, hardly able to keep herself from running in. She tucked her hands into her pockets and let her eyes wander over her surroundings as she walked.

Christopher sat inside of his car, staring at the steering wheel. He didn't really want to get out of the car. It was strange actually, dreaming about things like this his whole life and then being terrified when actually faced with it. It wasn't the first time that this had happened and he purely doubted that it would be the last time that he would have to force himself from his vehicle into something he had spent years dreaming about. His reality was often very different than his imagination led him to believe it would be.

lio
November 6th, 2016, 12:45 PM
Haydon blinked, her eyes flicking up. "Hi. I'm Haydon. I'm a new student to learn dancing here." She said, her voice rather monotone. Her attention flipped back to her phone, which she shut off and fixed her hair. "I'm also not a fan of handshakes." She stated. The raven stood, her gaze shining in the sunlight. Stretching, she scanned the area and thought if she should introduce herself or just go to be alone, waiting for others to come to her. Or, she could just wait for classes. Haydon fixed her hoodie, deciding that she was too awkward do go on her own. She grabbed her bags, dragging them under a sign that had an arrow and the word 'bags' in capitals. Her hair cast a shadow over her bright eyes, but she ignored it and placed the bags where the arrow pointed before going to lean against a nearby tree. She fixed her hair again, quietly humming to herself.

mapledash
November 6th, 2016, 06:44 PM
Haydon blinked, her eyes flicking up. "Hi. I'm Haydon. I'm a new student to learn dancing here." She said, her voice rather monotone. Her attention flipped back to her phone, which she shut off and fixed her hair. "I'm also not a fan of handshakes." She stated. The raven stood, her gaze shining in the sunlight. Stretching, she scanned the area and thought if she should introduce herself or just go to be alone, waiting for others to come to her. Or, she could just wait for classes. Haydon fixed her hoodie, deciding that she was too awkward do go on her own. She grabbed her bags, dragging them under a sign that had an arrow and the word 'bags' in capitals. Her hair cast a shadow over her bright eyes, but she ignored it and placed the bags where the arrow pointed before going to lean against a nearby tree. She fixed her hair again, quietly humming to herself.

"Oh okay" he simply answered as she quite boredly answered him. He kept his hand up untill she told him she didn't do handshakes. He shruged and lowered it. "Well glad to meet you Haydon." he added as she walked away towards a tree. That was nice... could have gone better though. "At least I know she does dancing, too bad I guess. I might take a peek to see what it looks like maybe?" he thought. He had subscribed to be in the singing class, because he loved doing so, but dancing was a great and fun hobby for him as well.

Adriana hummed quietly, strumming on her guitar. She looked up to see Tom approaching a girl sitting nearby, and she shrugged, continuing her task. She hit a few notes, before frowning. "No... That doesn't fit." She muttered in a faint Scottish accent. She tried again, strumming a differentset of notes before frowning again. "Close, but no." She muttered to herself.
He sat down in the stairs and started humming his favorite song when he noticed a girl playing a guitar nearby. He never noticed her on his way up the stairs, maybe because he was just too impressed by the building at first. Instead of just sitting there and waiting for more people, he stood again, grabbed his bag, and went to the girl and tried conversation again. He waved at her as he approached. "Hey! Nice guit." he launched at her, a bit out of comfort by the language he had just used. He always wanted to make good impression, so he kept his talking as clean as possible, but he talked streets-like almost to all of his friends when he knew them well enough, wich was weird when said to a stranger.

rubinaito
November 6th, 2016, 10:57 PM
"Oh, thank you." Adriana smiled. "I don't talk like that you know, you can act normal." She added, brushing her auburn hair out of her fave. "I'm Adriana. What's your name?" She shook his hand, still smiling. She had a Scottish accent- it wasn't too thick, so anybody could understand her. She withdrew her hand after a moment, and strummed idly at her guitar while waiting for the other boy to respond.

mapledash
November 7th, 2016, 07:49 AM
"Oh, thank you." Adriana smiled. "I don't talk like that you know, you can act normal." She added, brushing her auburn hair out of her fave. "I'm Adriana. What's your name?" She shook his hand, still smiling. She had a Scottish accent- it wasn't too thick, so anybody could understand her. She withdrew her hand after a moment, and strummed idly at her guitar while waiting for the other boy to respond.

A little ashamed about his twisted language, he wondered if she meant "normal" as hers or as his. He guessed the everybody's normal. "I'm Tom. Nice to meet you Adriana. So you probably play and create songs, unless that's for hobby.." he said, pointing at the guitar. ".. but considering where we are ..." he added, looking back again and the intimidating building standing behind him. He would meet lots of new people, very talented, very passionate, and he'd learn to sing so he could finally realise his dream. But one step at a time ... one step at a time. He looked back at his new friend and smiled.

rubinaito
November 7th, 2016, 08:13 AM
"Well... It's a pleasure to meet you, Tom." She packed up her guitar, and stood up. "And I meantyour normal, by the way." She added pleasantly, walking up the rest of the steps. "There is absolutely no need for you to be insecure and self-consious around me." She smiled at him beckoning for him to join her as she went inside.

mapledash
November 7th, 2016, 09:07 PM
"Well... It's a pleasure to meet you, Tom." She packed up her guitar, and stood up. "And I meant your normal, by the way." She added pleasantly, walking up the rest of the steps. "There is absolutely no need for you to be insecure and self-consious around me." She smiled at him beckoning for him to join her as she went inside.

Tommy looked incredulously at the girl going towards the stairs. How did she know what he was thinking? That was both freaky and really cool. That went better than the first time. Ways better! He started running after her as she beckoned him, turned back to grab his backpack he left there, and again back towards Adriana. "So are you new as well or you've been here before?" he asked, more like his usual self. His accent was very Canadian. He gave a brief look around, noticing more cars and more people comming. He gave a last glance at the girl near the tree, Haydon, before following Adriana.

Brooklyn Trees
November 7th, 2016, 10:17 PM
Leigh stopped walking once she reached the edge of the building, and then, quite randomly actually, began to run her fingers along the wall. It felt nice actually, to be able to finally touch the place that she had dreamed about for such a long time. She had always wanted to be here and now she was. She followed the edge of the building around the side, tracing it with her fingertips as she went.

Christopher remained in his car, staring at the steering wheel for a few more moments before he pushed open the door and stood up, getting out of the car. He was still highly unsure of what he was doing, and very much just wanted to get back into the car and drive away, but regardless of this he continued forwards, walking slowly through the parking lot. He wasn't sure exactly why either, but he was very nervous as to what he would be doing here. He had wanted to attend a school like this since... Forever. But now that he was here he was terrified of what lay ahead of him. The brunette linked one hand to his elbow behind his back in the way that he did when he needed something to do with his hands, but didn't want to draw attention to himself or fiddle with his clothing.

rubinaito
November 7th, 2016, 10:23 PM
Tommy looked incredulously at the girl going towards the stairs. How did she know what he was thinking? That was both freaky and really cool. That went better than the first time. Ways better! He started running after her as she beckoned him, turned back to grab his backpack he left there, and again back towards Adriana. "So are you new as well or you've been here before?" he asked, more like his usual self. His accent was very Canadian. He gave a brief look around, noticing more cars and more people comming. He gave a last glance at the girl near the tree, Haydon, before following Adriana.

"I've been here a few times, but only because my tutor also teaches here." She explained, holding the door open for him. "But I haven't been enrolled as a student before. It only happened last week. Just as a warning, some of the older kids are snobs." She said in a whisler, before smiling. "So, yeah. I was born in Scotland, and spent five years if my childhood there before we moved to the US." She said offhandedly. "I miss Scotland, but the US is wonderful as well!"

mapledash
November 7th, 2016, 10:30 PM
"I've been here a few times, but only because my tutor also teaches here." She explained, holding the door open for him. "But I haven't been enrolled as a student before. It only happened last week. Just as a warning, some of the older kids are snobs." She said in a whisler, before smiling. "So, yeah. I was born in Scotland, and spent five years if my childhood there before we moved to the US." She said offhandedly. "I miss Scotland, but the US is wonderful as well!"

Tom frowned at the idea of being downed by some veteran or people without filters. He lived it too many times now to be helpless against it, and having a friend that knew the upcomming armada was reasuring. "I'm from Canada, and I actualy learned english by doing video games and listening to music. This is what made me come here, I want to be a singer." he explained to her. "My first language was french. Now I just wonder if I'd sing in french, english, or both? Like Celine maybe?" he added thoughtfull, but still smiling at how he compared himself to a world-wide known singer..

mapledash
November 11th, 2016, 02:40 AM
(bump)

mapledash
November 15th, 2016, 12:21 AM
(Re-bump. I'd like this not to die. D: )