PDA

View Full Version : Mirror,​ Mirror

lio
June 2nd, 2017, 06:28 PM
Mirror Mirror on the wall, who is the biggest copycat of all?
Well, there is two, but one is more fun.
Two copycats?
Yes, and one of them is like a mirror.

Mirror is not your everyday forest cat. She copies everyone she sees, but does not realize it until they push her away. Many say eyes are the gateway to the soul, but sometimes that is a way to be.. well, a copycat.
Although she is kind, funny, knowledgeable and polite, she has no friends, as they do not want to be copied. Her fur is short, but her tail is long and slender. She is 19 moons old. Mirror has white fur, but a grey snout, paws and ears. Her eyes are a glassy, almost transparent blue, and her voice has a soft British accent. She is average sized.

SacredMadness
June 2nd, 2017, 06:36 PM
Mirror Mirror on the wall, who is the biggest copycat of all?
Well, there is two, but one is more fun.
Two copycats?
Yes, and one of them is like a mirror.

Mirror is not your everyday forest cat. She copies everyone she sees, but does not realize it until they push her away. Many say eyes are the gateway to the soul, but sometimes that is a way to be.. well, a copycat.
Although she is kind, funny, knowledgeable and polite, she has no friends, as they do not want to be copied. Her fur is short, but her tail is long and slender. She is 19 moons old. Mirror has white fur, but a grey snout, paws and ears. Her eyes are a glassy, almost transparent blue, and her voice has a soft British accent. She is average sized.

I will be picky when choosing forms, I might make this roleplay a story!!

Forms;

Name;
Age;
Pronouns;
Appearance; (No Links!!!)
Unique Traits;
Roleplay Sample;
Anything Else;

Name; Shadewave
Age; 20 moons
Pronouns; She/her
Appearance; (No Links!!!) black she cat with electric blue eyes
Unique Traits; she is more like a Tom than a She-cat
Roleplay Sample; Shadewave stalks behind the rabbit, waiting for the right moment to pounce. The rabbit hears something and starts running. Shadewave grins and sprints after the rabbit. She catches up to it and pounces on it. She pins it and kills with a swift claw at the throat. Feeling satisfied, she takes the rabbit back to camp.
Anything Else; She has a horrible past.

lio
June 2nd, 2017, 07:13 PM
Name; Shadewave
Age; 20 moons
Pronouns; She/her
Appearance; (No Links!!!) black she cat with electric blue eyes
Unique Traits; she is more like a Tom than a She-cat
Roleplay Sample; Shadewave stalks behind the rabbit, waiting for the right moment to pounce. The rabbit hears something and starts running. Shadewave grins and sprints after the rabbit. She catches up to it and pounces on it. She pins it and kills with a swift claw at the throat. Feeling satisfied, she takes the rabbit back to camp.
Anything Else; She has a horrible past.

Hhh.. would you be able to use more descriptive words and longer, more structured sentences? Using such short sentences creates a bored, monotone sound to the roleplay.

judas
June 2nd, 2017, 07:28 PM
Name; Mimic
Age; 19 Moons
Pronouns; She/Her
Appearance; (No Links!!!): Pure black midnight she-cat. Mimic has a small, white patch on her chest. The dark cat's eyes are a light, sunny yellow. She has a scar on her right ear, and medium length fur. (I'm really bad a appearances ^^")
Unique Traits; Crazy || Evil || Copy's cats || Shady
Roleplay Sample;
Fawnkit let out a small sigh of relief. The cat didn't seem mad she had come in. But being in front of a high rank cat made her paws tingle with happyness and fear. Fawnkit shifted her paws, "I just wanted to maybe help out and ask a few things, if you aren't to busy." She mewed. Fawnkit looked up at Ebonypaw, if the cat had the paicence to listen to her questions the the lest she could do was help. Fawnkit knew she could ask difficult questions at some times. But if Ebonypaw could only have a quick chat, Fawnkit would just have to ask the question that had been haunting her mind. She shifted her gaze over to what Ebonypaw had been doing. It seemed she had been rapping some sort of seeds in a leaf. Her green orbs flickered with curiosity. Why was she rapping the seeds? What kind of leaf was that? The questions buzzed around her mind. Fawnkit flicked her tail, hardly holding in the questions she so desperately wanted to blurt out.

Anything Else; Not that I can think of~

lio
June 2nd, 2017, 07:30 PM
Name; Mimic
Age; 19 Moons
Pronouns; She/Her
Appearance; (No Links!!!): Pure black midnight she-cat. Mimic has a small, white patch on her chest. The dark cat's eyes are a light, sunny yellow. She has a scar on her right ear, and medium length fur. (I'm really bad a appearances ^^")
Unique Traits; Crazy || Evil || Copy's cats || Shady
Roleplay Sample;

Anything Else; Not that I can think of~

Accepted~~~~~~~~

SacredMadness
June 2nd, 2017, 07:43 PM
Hhh.. would you be able to use more descriptive words and longer, more structured sentences? Using such short sentences creates a bored, monotone sound to the roleplay. yeah I can, when I reread it, it did sound monotone

judas
June 2nd, 2017, 07:48 PM
"Drip"
"Drip drop"
"Drip drop one by one"
"Until they all fall"
The Black and white cat mewed a small song to herself as she skipped through the forest. Being herself was... odd, she hadn't found another cat in a while.
"Once they fall, count again."
"Drip drop until they fall."
She remembered her mother signing this. Mimic had remembered the small song.
She would always ask why it didn't rhyme. But the cat never got a answer.
Coming across a small puddling she closed her eyes as she took a drink. Mimic did not wish to see herself, afraid at what she might look like. Her timid, light american voice rang around the forest. "Drip. Drip Drop. Drip drop one by one..." She mewed. Mimic waved her tail, humming as she jumped across a old log. "Until they fall, once they fall, count again." Mimic licked her chest fur, settling in a sunny spot. The cat licked her white patched chest. Her yellow orbs looking for something to eat. Mimic shifted her gaze, moving the angle of her ears.
Ruffle
Mimic crept forward, moving until she found the source of the spot. A Shrew, unsuspecting. Her eyes focused, Mimic pounced on the prey. Her claws usually used for fighting, she made a mess of the shrew. Mimic ate the prey, looking at what a mess she had made of the poor animal. She buried the scraps, making sure no animal would find them. Moving on, Mimic lept through the trees. Mimic jumped down, landing on a tree stump. "I'm Queen of the trees!" She yowled, standing on the stump with pride.

lio
June 2nd, 2017, 08:38 PM
"Mirror Mirror, the copycat shall fall, she's all alone, she has no home!" The taunts filled Mirror's head, a saddened mood overcoming her. She lowered her transparent gaze and stood from her spot, having just driven away yet another acquaintance. Padding along the soft forest floor, she flicked her ears against her head and sniffled. "Copycat, Copycat," Mirror murmured, her accent laced within her words. "Copycat, Copycat, Copy my words, Copy my life, Copy me as I run under a scythe." She sighed, her tail swishing. "Copy, Copy, Copy me. Mirror the copycat, Mirror's gonna copy me." The taunts soared on, even said by some she had never even met before. Her paws began to drag along the forest floor, and she finally stopped before falling onto her side. "Copy me, Copycat, don't have a life of your own, Copy me, Copycat, gonna die alone." It went on and on, never-ending for as long as she could remember. Each little phease had carved itself within her mind, so she could never forget the way she was.

She was a copycat.

judas
June 3rd, 2017, 08:28 PM
"Mirror Mirror, the copycat shall fall, she's all alone, she has no home!" The taunts filled Mirror's head, a saddened mood overcoming her. She lowered her transparent gaze and stood from her spot, having just driven away yet another acquaintance. Padding along the soft forest floor, she flicked her ears against her head and sniffled. "Copycat, Copycat," Mirror murmured, her accent laced within her words. "Copycat, Copycat, Copy my words, Copy my life, Copy me as I run under a scythe." She sighed, her tail swishing. "Copy, Copy, Copy me. Mirror the copycat, Mirror's gonna copy me." The taunts soared on, even said by some she had never even met before. Her paws began to drag along the forest floor, and she finally stopped before falling onto her side. "Copy me, Copycat, don't have a life of your own, Copy me, Copycat, gonna die alone." It went on and on, never-ending for as long as she could remember. Each little phease had carved itself within her mind, so she could never forget the way she was.

She was a copycat.
Jumping down, Mimic listened as she heard the soft murmurs of a cat. The Black cat looked around, flicking her tail as she walked over to the noise. Soon, Mimic bumped into another cat. Perfect... She thought... Narrowing her eyes. "Oh dear, I'm so sorry. I-I didn't mean to bump into you! I haven't slept in a while, it's hard for me to find shelter." She mewed in a timid voice. Looking around franticly, she began to act like she was looking for shelter. Mimic was a great actor, despite well... being a cat. "I got lost from my home, do you have anywhere I could stay?" Mimic asked.

SacredMadness
June 3rd, 2017, 08:43 PM
Jumping down, Mimic listened as she heard the soft murmurs of a cat. The Black cat looked around, flicking her tail as she walked over to the noise. Soon, Mimic bumped into another cat. Perfect... She thought... Narrowing her eyes. "Oh dear, I'm so sorry. I-I didn't mean to bump into you! I haven't slept in a while, it's hard for me to find shelter." She mewed in a timid voice. Looking around franticly, she began to act like she was looking for shelter. Mimic was a great actor, despite well... being a cat. "I got lost from my home, do you have anywhere I could stay?" Mimic asked.
A jet-black she-cat padded through the woods quieter than a mouse. She kept walking and came across two cats. "Hello, ummm, I haven't seen you around before," said the curious she-cat.

Blissen
June 4th, 2017, 06:26 AM
Name; Blissen
Age; 23 Moons
Appearance; Dark brown pelt, White tips on her tail, feet and her ears. Lighter brown patches cover her fur. Her left eye is green and her right eye is brown. A darker brown tabby pattern also covers her pelt.
Unique Traits; Loyal, Bold, Brave yet Shy, Quiet and Mysterious.

judas
June 4th, 2017, 04:19 PM
A jet-black she-cat padded through the woods quieter than a mouse. She kept walking and came across two cats. "Hello, ummm, I haven't seen you around before," said the curious she-cat.
I would just like to point out that Brxken never accepted your form ^^;
I believe they told you to explain it a bit more.

SacredMadness
June 4th, 2017, 07:54 PM
I would just like to point out that Brxken never accepted your form ^^;
I believe they told you to explain it a bit more.
Welp, that's embarrassing.....oops.....*slowly vanishes into the shadows*

lio
June 6th, 2017, 11:12 AM

Mirror blinked, finding her gaze to flick frantically back and forth, as the stranger had done. She quickly looked down and passed her tongue across her maw. "Uh, yeah.
You could stay in my den for a while, but it's only makeshift. I never stay for very long." Her stomach twisted, as if she knew it would be a bad idea.
This cat let off a dangerous aura, and Mirror didn't like it. Don't copy her.. Keep up your guard! Mirror's conscience yowled at her, but she knew it was hopeless. She was a copycat, after all. Even without trying, she copied everyone she met.

judas
June 6th, 2017, 03:57 PM
Mirror blinked, finding her gaze to flick frantically back and forth, as the stranger had done. She quickly looked down and passed her tongue across her maw. "Uh, yeah.
You could stay in my den for a while, but it's only makeshift. I never stay for very long." Her stomach twisted, as if she knew it would be a bad idea.
This cat let off a dangerous aura, and Mirror didn't like it. Don't copy her.. Keep up your guard! Mirror's conscience yowled at her, but she knew it was hopeless. She was a copycat, after all. Even without trying, she copied everyone she met.

Mimic smiled, trying to be convincing. "Thank you, I don't need to stay very long. Just until I find my way back home." She mewed. Looking around, the black cat. Began to walk, pacing in small circles. "Even though i won't be there very long. I made a nest, and desided to stay a little longer because I didn't believe how much prey was there." Mimic sighed, walking back to the cat. "So, I haven't asked yet, whats your name?"

lio
June 6th, 2017, 04:39 PM
Mimic smiled, trying to be convincing. "Thank you, I don't need to stay very long. Just until I find my way back home." She mewed. Looking around, the black cat. Began to walk, pacing in small circles. "Even though i won't be there very long. I made a nest, and desided to stay a little longer because I didn't believe how much prey was there." Mimic sighed, walking back to the cat. "So, I haven't asked yet, whats your name?"

Her tail swished.
"My name's Mirror." She cocked her head, resisting the strong urge to follow the cat. "And you are?" Mirror asked with the same tone as the other, yet it was unknown. Her eyes flashed with uncertainty, feeling as if this cat was no good. Just be cautious..

judas
June 6th, 2017, 04:48 PM
Her tail swished.
"My name's Mirror." She cocked her head, resisting the strong urge to follow the cat. "And you are?" Mirror asked with the same tone as the other, yet it was unknown. Her eyes flashed with uncertainty, feeling as if this cat was no good. Just be cautious..
"Mimic," She mewed, flicking her tail. Mimic let her eyes flick with uncertainty. Half convincing, accept for the smile on her face. "Yeah, not the...Best name." She mewed.
(Ahh Short sorry ^^ I can't think of much)

lio
June 6th, 2017, 05:11 PM
"Mimic," She mewed, flicking her tail. Mimic let her eyes flick with uncertainty. Half convincing, accept for the smile on her face. "Yeah, not the...Best name." She mewed.
(Ahh Short sorry ^^ I can't think of much)

(It's fine haha)

Mirror flicked her tail, and smiled slightly. "Sound's similar to mine," She said, her voice lowering. Her eyes narrowed and flashed again. Mirror didn't want to go into detail upon her name, so she quickly stood and began to pad in the direction of her den. Mimic.. doesn't that mean to copy? Is she another copycat?

judas
June 6th, 2017, 05:19 PM
(It's fine haha)

Mirror flicked her tail, and smiled slightly. "Sound's similar to mine," She said, her voice lowering. Her eyes narrowed and flashed again. Mirror didn't want to go into detail upon her name, so she quickly stood and began to pad in the direction of her den. Mimic.. doesn't that mean to copy? Is she another copycat?
Following the cat, Mimic sighed. "Yeah, my mother named me after I looked. Like I Mimicked my Sibling's pelts." She gave her chest fur some licks. Her paw stepped on a sharp thorn. She limped, stopping for a moment to pull it out. Mimic walked back, putting little pressure on her foot. The black cat followed Mirror.

lio
June 6th, 2017, 05:30 PM
Following the cat, Mimic sighed. "Yeah, my mother named me after I looked. Like I Mimicked my Sibling's pelts." She gave her chest fur some licks. Her paw stepped on a sharp thorn. She limped, stopping for a moment to pull it out. Mimic walked back, putting little pressure on her foot. The black cat followed Mirror.

The she-cat licked her chest fur,
her ears flattening. "I was born without a name. Until a few cats around here decided to really name me, I was called..." Mirror didn't know if she wanted to say it, "Copycat." She looked down. "But I was named Mirror for my pelt, and how my eyes are nearly transparent, and show almost any reflection." She suddenly stopped in front of a cozy looking tree. "Here we are."