PDA

View Full Version : Claws life (Redo)

Drago Victinius Bloodward
June 1st, 2017, 10:30 PM
This is a redo of the last one I'm redoing it because some things didn't go as planned and it kinda stopped me from keeping the rp alive so here is the redo we will be starting before claws and spirits kids are born but claw and spirit are already married darkwings and vrogart are just starting to get their relationship going and ryze is back and is officially second in command of elsguard under the king and queen of course hannah and bloodrain are both still commanders and i think thats it so here's the form ( Silverfur & Co and Equinox neither of you need the form i know your characters)
Form
name:
Power (no other all elementals):
Weapons:
Looks (based on species of dragon no blue colored fire dragons and things like and there's a dragonoid form i usually call it a humanoid form but call it what you like its where your still dragon with the scales and the look but you walk on two legs and are like a humanoid hence why i call it humanoid form):
Personality:

dino.
June 2nd, 2017, 07:16 AM
Ooo, I can't wait! I missed a WHOLE LOT on the last one, I just noticed, cause I joined super late XD

June 4th, 2017, 06:17 PM
Ooo, I can't wait! I missed a WHOLE LOT on the last one, I just noticed, cause I joined super late XD
(Lets start) Claw stood outside the palace doors the setting sun reflecting on his golden scales a hooded figure stood next to him face hidden in shadows Claw sighed "its about to start isn't it" he asked the figure who was half his size the figure looked up at him face still hidden only it's multicolored eyes could be seen "yes Claw it is about to start but don't worry I'll always have your back u know how to contact me" it said then dissaperead Claw turned and walked back into the palace and went to sleep...........(next morning) Claw woke up and standing walked out to the living room wondering if anyone else was awake yet ( Silverfur & Co. )

dino.
June 4th, 2017, 06:20 PM
(Lets start) Claw stood outside the palace doors the setting sun reflecting on his golden scales a hooded figure stood next to him face hidden in shadows Claw sighed "its about to start isn't it" he asked the figure who was half his size the figure looked up at him face still hidden only it's multicolored eyes could be seen "yes Claw it is about to start but don't worry I'll always have your back u know how to contact me" it said then dissaperead Claw turned and walked back into the palace and went to sleep...........(next morning) Claw woke up and standing walked out to the living room wondering if anyone else was awake yet
Darkwings sat up in bed, her jaws stretching wide in a yawn. "Mmph." She looked around in surprise as she saw that her bedsheets were everywhere. "Must've had a vied dream," she muttered.

Standing, the dark/fire adragon got out of bed and walked into the hallway.

Silverfur & Co
June 4th, 2017, 07:21 PM
(Lets start) Claw stood outside the palace doors the setting sun reflecting on his golden scales a hooded figure stood next to him face hidden in shadows Claw sighed "its about to start isn't it" he asked the figure who was half his size the figure looked up at him face still hidden only it's multicolored eyes could be seen "yes Claw it is about to start but don't worry I'll always have your back u know how to contact me" it said then dissaperead Claw turned and walked back into the palace and went to sleep...........(next morning) Claw woke up and standing walked out to the living room wondering if anyone else was awake yet ( Silverfur & Co. )

Spirit had not slept for awhile but she didn't know that she could help with a lot of things it seemed her dreams bothered her. But she did not say anything.

June 6th, 2017, 07:48 PM
Darkwings sat up in bed, her jaws stretching wide in a yawn. "Mmph." She looked around in surprise as she saw that her bedsheets were everywhere. "Must've had a vied dream," she muttered.

Standing, the dark/fire adragon got out of bed and walked into the hallway.
Spirit had not slept for awhile but she didn't know that she could help with a lot of things it seemed her dreams bothered her. But she did not say anything.
Claw sat on the couch waiting for everyone else to wake up (writers block ugh)

dino.
June 6th, 2017, 08:44 PM
Darkwings walked into where Claw was sitting. "Good morning," she yanwed.

Silverfur & Co
June 8th, 2017, 12:52 PM

She smiled and looked at him as she yawned. She knew that they were watching.

June 11th, 2017, 06:24 PM
Darkwings walked into where Claw was sitting. "Good morning," she yanwed.
She smiled and looked at him as she yawned. She knew that they were watching.
Claw looked at darkwings "good morning" he said watching spirit through his mind

dino.
June 11th, 2017, 08:31 PM
Claw looked at darkwings "good morning" he said watching spirit through his mind
"Mmgh." Darkwings muttered something before yawning again. "Whys the sun have to be so bright in the morning?" she sighed.

June 15th, 2017, 07:30 PM
"Mmgh." Darkwings muttered something before yawning again. "Whys the sun have to be so bright in the morning?" she sighed.
( Silverfur & Co. Wifey we need you) claw smiled "so it can wake you up" he said as vrogart stepped into the room bleary eyed with sleep a smile appeared on his face as he saw darkwings "good morning you two" he said

Teggy
June 15th, 2017, 07:57 PM
yo Claw, is this still open? Or is thou Teggy to late?)

June 15th, 2017, 08:03 PM
yo Claw, is this still open? Or is thou Teggy to late?)
(Its open this is a redo so ya)

Teggy
June 15th, 2017, 08:31 PM
name: Isa [ee-suh]
power: Can create weapons made of ice
weapons: swords/knifes/scyths/staffs/ etc. Though they can easily break in heat.
looks: dragon: http://orig13.deviantart.net/c5cf/f/2016/071/3/f/ice_dragon_by_isismasshir-d9uw88g.png
as humanoid she is a tall female with white hair that is ice blue at the tips. She has skin so cold it looks blue but is really snow pale. Her eyes are also a piercing ice blue.
personality: She has a rebellious personality and doesnt take orders real well. She is sarcastic, short tempered, and rather cold. She has a sick mind sometimes but all in all she is cool person. (see what i did there :3 Punssss)
other/questions: none

dino.
June 15th, 2017, 09:13 PM
( Silverfur & Co. Wifey we need you) claw smiled "so it can wake you up" he said as vrogart stepped into the room bleary eyed with sleep a smile appeared on his face as he saw darkwings "good morning you two" he said
"Well, itt needs to let Darkwings sleepy." She smiled a bit and yawned again.

Silverfur & Co
June 16th, 2017, 09:12 AM

*she smiled and laughed Ike's at darkwings. She was still tired but didn't say too much.*

Silverfur & Co
June 16th, 2017, 09:14 AM

Spirit followed him in silence and smiled she was still a tired dragon. But she smiled. " good morning you three." *she said looking at him.*

June 25th, 2017, 09:43 AM
name: Isa [ee-suh]
power: Can create weapons made of ice
weapons: swords/knifes/scyths/staffs/ etc. Though they can easily break in heat.
looks: dragon: http://orig13.deviantart.net/c5cf/f/2016/071/3/f/ice_dragon_by_isismasshir-d9uw88g.png
as humanoid she is a tall female with white hair that is ice blue at the tips. She has skin so cold it looks blue but is really snow pale. Her eyes are also a piercing ice blue.
personality: She has a rebellious personality and doesnt take orders real well. She is sarcastic, short tempered, and rather cold. She has a sick mind sometimes but all in all she is cool person. (see what i did there :3 Punssss)
other/questions: none
"Well, itt needs to let Darkwings sleepy." She smiled a bit and yawned again.
Spirit followed him in silence and smiled she was still a tired dragon. But she smiled. " good morning you three." *she said looking at him.*
(Accepted integrity) claw chuckled "and why would it do that it likes waking people up" he said amused

dino.
June 25th, 2017, 09:59 AM
(Accepted integrity) claw chuckled "and why would it do that it likes waking people up" he said amused
She grinned and shrugged. "Well, I'm going to bed early tonight," she said. "And I'm closing my curtains this time around."

Silverfur & Co
June 26th, 2017, 10:32 PM

She looks at him nodding "same for the spirit I am tired."

June 28th, 2017, 07:41 AM
She grinned and shrugged. "Well, I'm going to bed early tonight," she said. "And I'm closing my curtains this time around."
She looks at him nodding "same for the spirit I am tired."
"Well today i have to go supervise the new recruits training with hannah and bloodrain" Claw said standing up and giving spirit a kiss before leaving the palace he decided not to teleport and instead walk to the training grounds

Silverfur & Co
June 28th, 2017, 07:58 AM
"Well today i have to go supervise the new recruits training with hannah and bloodrain" Claw said standing up and giving spirit a kiss before leaving the palace he decided not to teleport and instead walk to the training grounds

Spirit smiled and noded to him as she sat on her throne in the castle. She was glad to see that he was happy. She was happy as well.

dino.
June 29th, 2017, 06:42 AM
Spirit smiled and noded to him as she sat on her throne in the castle. She was glad to see that he was happy. She was happy as well.
Darkwings looked at Spirit and ywwned. "Oh, wow, why am I so tired?"

Silverfur & Co
June 29th, 2017, 01:38 PM
Darkwings looked at Spirit and ywwned. "Oh, wow, why am I so tired?"

"I am not sure." Spirit replied but was tired as well. It had been a bit since she could fall asleep in peace.

dino.
June 29th, 2017, 01:45 PM
"I am not sure." Spirit replied but was tired as well. It had been a bit since she could fall asleep in peace.
"It's actually kinda nice," she commented. "Nothing going on."

Silverfur & Co
June 30th, 2017, 08:11 AM
"It's actually kinda nice," she commented. "Nothing going on."

"Yes very true. The silence is enough to we're I could nap if I wanted."

dino.
June 30th, 2017, 12:20 PM
"Yes very true. The silence is enough to we're I could nap if I wanted."
"It is, isn't it?" Darkwings yawned again, and in moments she was back asleep.

Silverfur & Co
June 30th, 2017, 06:02 PM

Spirit smiles and did the same and subconsciously turned into her wolf form in the throne and was curled in a ball

July 2nd, 2017, 05:17 PM
Spirit smiles and did the same and subconsciously turned into her wolf form in the throne and was curled in a ball
Claw came back hours later walking into the palace lost in his own thoughts as he neared the throne where spirit and darkwings were sleeping he suddenly turned sword drawn to deflect a arrow growling he prepared for a fight when a laugh echoed across the walls and Ryze stepped outta the shadows laughing Claw relaxed "i could've killed you Ryze" he said Ryze grinned "i know" he said

Silverfur & Co
July 4th, 2017, 04:25 PM
Claw came back hours later walking into the palace lost in his own thoughts as he neared the throne where spirit and darkwings were sleeping he suddenly turned sword drawn to deflect a arrow growling he prepared for a fight when a laugh echoed across the walls and Ryze stepped outta the shadows laughing Claw relaxed "i could've killed you Ryze" he said Ryze grinned "i know" he said

She was curled up sleeping. And wagged her tail and stayed in her little ball. She smiled nodding and happy.

July 22nd, 2017, 06:01 PM
( Silverfur & Co Equinox need to kick start this skipping to the battle a couple of hours later) the sky was dark with storm clouds rain poured down from the sky as crimson wave of demons marched out of the forest towards the city walls claw stood there with Ryze spirit darkwings and the others and a solid force of his elite archers his elite infantry stood ready at the gates while his guards stood around him and the others ready to sacrifice themselves to protect them if needed

dino.
July 23rd, 2017, 12:20 AM
( Silverfur & Co Equinox need to kick start this skipping to the battle a couple of hours later) the sky was dark with storm clouds rain poured down from the sky as crimson wave of demons marched out of the forest towards the city walls claw stood there with Ryze spirit darkwings and the others and a solid force of his elite archers his elite infantry stood ready at the gates while his guards stood around him and the others ready to sacrifice themselves to protect them if needed
(Wait is this the one where Darkwings dies? Or is that the next one?)

July 23rd, 2017, 12:33 AM
(Thats up to you if she does die here it'll be from protecting someone like spirit or someone from verdict)

dino.
July 23rd, 2017, 12:49 PM
(Thats up to you if she does die here it'll be from protecting someone like spirit or someone from verdict)
(Hmmm, I might as well kill her off now to save myself some tears later XD she'll save vrogart)

Silverfur & Co
July 26th, 2017, 09:23 AM

Spirit looks at him and grabs her bow and quiver and then ready to fire them Dylan Dragonclaw Redguard

dino.
July 26th, 2017, 11:15 AM
Spirit looks at him and grabs her bow and quiver and then ready to fire them Dylan Dragonclaw Redguard
Darkwings reached behind her and slung her bow off her shoulder. She knocked an arrow, ready to release.

Silverfur & Co
July 26th, 2017, 10:40 PM
Darkwings reached behind her and slung her bow off her shoulder. She knocked an arrow, ready to release.

She looked at them and fired and nodded and sighed. She drew her swords

July 27th, 2017, 11:33 PM
She looked at them and fired and nodded and sighed. She drew her swords
Claw watched the arrows fly through the rain striking their targets and sending to the ground dead as they fell the army parted to reveal a golden armored figure who stepped forward "i am verdict and I'm here for a dragon named claw hand him over and I'll spare everyone fight and I'll kill you all" he said Claw leaned forward setting his hands on the stone in front of him he drew a deep breath and let out a thunderous roar Ryze looked at Claw eyes narrowed he knew that roar it was a roar that said if you want me come and get me verdict looked surprise for a second then suddenly he was in claw's face claw felt pressure in his chest pain shot through him as verdict punched him dead center in the chest sending him flying vrogart growled and rushed to protect his king he stood over claw as claw writhed on the ground in pain the pressure in his chest growing worse verdict jumped down in the street yards away from them and laughed "move out of the way now or I'll kill you" he said vrogart growled "give me your best shot" verdict chuckled as claw faintly and weakly said "no don't vrogart" as he did verdict pointed his sword at vrogart a ball of powerful energy shout out of the split in the middle heading straight for vrogart claw tried to get up to push vrogart and take the blow for him but he fell back down (time for darkwings to save darkwings).

dino.
July 28th, 2017, 07:10 AM
Claw watched the arrows fly through the rain striking their targets and sending to the ground dead as they fell the army parted to reveal a golden armored figure who stepped forward "i am verdict and I'm here for a dragon named claw hand him over and I'll spare everyone fight and I'll kill you all" he said Claw leaned forward setting his hands on the stone in front of him he drew a deep breath and let out a thunderous roar Ryze looked at Claw eyes narrowed he knew that roar it was a roar that said if you want me come and get me verdict looked surprise for a second then suddenly he was in claw's face claw felt pressure in his chest pain shot through him as verdict punched him dead center in the chest sending him flying vrogart growled and rushed to protect his king he stood over claw as claw writhed on the ground in pain the pressure in his chest growing worse verdict jumped down in the street yards away from them and laughed "move out of the way now or I'll kill you" he said vrogart growled "give me your best shot" verdict chuckled as claw faintly and weakly said "no don't vrogart" as he did verdict pointed his sword at vrogart a ball of powerful energy shout out of the split in the middle heading straight for vrogart claw tried to get up to push vrogart and take the blow for him but he fell back down (time for darkwings to save darkwings).
Darkwings glanced over at the scene and her eyes widened. Dropping her bow, she ran and jumped infront of Vrogart, trying to push back the ball of energy, bit it was too strong. The black dragon was smashed into the castle wall and tumbled to the ground, weakly looking up at Verdict. (Here come the stinking tears... again...)

Silverfur & Co
July 28th, 2017, 09:28 PM

Spirit looked at raced at them as well "you leave him alone don't lay a claw on him." *she half roars half growls.* "never ever threaten my kingdom." *she roared and slashed at the enemy.

July 28th, 2017, 11:30 PM
Darkwings glanced over at the scene and her eyes widened. Dropping her bow, she ran and jumped infront of Vrogart, trying to push back the ball of energy, bit it was too strong. The black dragon was smashed into the castle wall and tumbled to the ground, weakly looking up at Verdict. (Here come the stinking tears... again...)
Spirit looked at raced at them as well "you leave him alone don't lay a claw on him." *she half roars half growls.* "never ever threaten my kingdom." *she roared and slashed at x enemy.
Vrogart stood shocked staring at darkwings as verdict chuckled and threw his sword at her it flew towards her and would've ended her there but claw reached up as it flew past him and snatched it out of the air and slammed it on the ground shattering it verdict shrugged and caught spirit hand as she slashed at him "pathetic" he said then smack her claw let out a roar "get off of her" he said with such venom verdict looked generally surprised he then tossed her aside and walked over to claw standing over him he knelt "if you don't want her dead first then i guess I'll just kill you" he said extending his hand and grabbing claws shoulder electricity shot through him making him hiss in pain but then he smirked "Its gonna take a lot more than that to kill me also meet my friend" he said verdict confused turned around to come face to face with a cloaked figure it's face covered in shadows, meanwhile vrogart ran over to darkwings and knelt beside her "are you ok" he said

dino.
July 29th, 2017, 12:18 PM
Vrogart stood shocked staring at darkwings as verdict chuckled and threw his sword at her it flew towards her and would've ended her there but claw reached up as it flew past him and snatched it out of the air and slammed it on the ground shattering it verdict shrugged and caught spirit hand as she slashed at him "pathetic" he said then smack her claw let out a roar "get off of her" he said with such venom verdict looked generally surprised he then tossed her aside and walked over to claw standing over him he knelt "if you don't want her dead first then i guess I'll just kill you" he said extending his hand and grabbing claws shoulder electricity shot through him making him hiss in pain but then he smirked "Its gonna take a lot more than that to kill me also meet my friend" he said verdict confused turned around to come face to face with a cloaked figure it's face covered in shadows, meanwhile vrogart ran over to darkwings and knelt beside her "are you ok" he said
Darkwings writhed in pain on the ground, surrounded by rubble from the wall she had been smashed into. She was still staring at Verdict, and then turned pain-filled eyes to Vrogart. "I don't know," was all she could say.

Silverfur & Co
July 29th, 2017, 04:01 PM

Spirit let out a roar and flashed behind him hitting him in the head with her sword hilt. She wasn't letting him get hurt and then looked at the hidden figure.

July 29th, 2017, 06:07 PM
Darkwings writhed in pain on the ground, surrounded by rubble from the wall she had been smashed into. She was still staring at Verdict, and then turned pain-filled eyes to Vrogart. "I don't know," was all she could say.
Spirit let out a roar and flashed behind him hitting him in the head with her sword hilt. She wasn't letting him get hurt and then looked at the hidden figure.
Verdict smirked and threw a punch at the cloaked figure who to his surprise caught his fist when verdict saw the figures hand he started laughing "a human wow claw your gonna have to do better than that to beat me" he said then charged up a power punch and to his amazement the human blocked it with ease the wind from the punch blew the hood back to reveal a human with one dragon eye and markings swirling around the dragon eye "big mistake" he said then kicked verdict back

dino.
July 29th, 2017, 07:19 PM
Verdict smirked and threw a punch at the cloaked figure who to his surprise caught his fist when verdict saw the figures hand he started laughing "a human wow claw your gonna have to do better than that to beat me" he said then charged up a power punch and to his amazement the human blocked it with ease the wind from the punch blew the hood back to reveal a human with one dragon eye and markings swirling around the dragon eye "big mistake" he said then kicked verdict back
The black and red dragon attempted to sit up, but collapsed against Vrogart with a groan of pain.

Silverfur & Co
July 30th, 2017, 11:29 PM
The black and red dragon attempted to sit up, but collapsed against Vrogart with a groan of pain.

Spirit growled with a roar and she turned wolf and bit him. The forest wolves came out of the forest and then started to flank the others. Spirit let out a growl.

July 30th, 2017, 11:50 PM
Spirit growled with a roar and she turned wolf and bit him. The forest wolves came out of the forest and then started to flank the others. Spirit let out a growl.
"Stupid flea bag get off of me" verdict said grabbing her by the tail and pulling her off and throwing her back into the battle where the others where fighting claw finally recovering stood up a hand on the humans shoulder "i got this from here drago" he said drago looked back at him "ill merge with you" he said claw opened his mouth to object but drago was already dissolving into him increasing his recovery and power marks appeared around one of claws eye and his scales turned a eerily shining black meanwhile vrogart felt something wet when darkwings collasped against him he looked at his hand and saw it dark with blood he gasped "your bleeding" he said stopping when he looked down at her to see blood coming from under her chest scales

dino.
July 31st, 2017, 09:33 AM
"Stupid flea bag get off of me" verdict said grabbing her by the tail and pulling her off and throwing her back into the battle where the others where fighting claw finally recovering stood up a hand on the humans shoulder "i got this from here drago" he said drago looked back at him "ill merge with you" he said claw opened his mouth to object but drago was already dissolving into him increasing his recovery and power marks appeared around one of claws eye and his scales turned a eerily shining black meanwhile vrogart felt something wet when darkwings collasped against him he looked at his hand and saw it dark with blood he gasped "your bleeding" he said stopping when he looked down at her to see blood coming from under her chest scales
"I-I'm fine, I think," she grunted. "Let me murder that dragon." Once again, she attempted to stand, but fell again with a snarl of anger and more pain. Everything hurt.

Silverfur & Co
July 31st, 2017, 09:51 AM

"I am not a flea bag." She howled as all the other wolves sorroundrd her and then she leaped at him again and others followed.

August 1st, 2017, 10:00 AM
"I-I'm fine, I think," she grunted. "Let me murder that dragon." Once again, she attempted to stand, but fell again with a snarl of anger and more pain. Everything hurt.
"I am not a flea bag." She howled as all the other wolves sorroundrd her and then she leaped at him again and others followed.
Claw stopped them with a wave of his hand and in a voice that sounded like 2 seperate beings said " i got this guys help the army its being pushed back" he said meanwhile vrogart caught her "just rest darkwings I'll get you help HEALER WE NEED A HEALER OVER HERE" he roared a vivid green dragon ran out of the mass of fighting and sprinted over "what is it my captain" the dragon a female asked vrogart "darkwings is hurt can you heal her" he asked the dragon took a look at darkwings wounds "I'll try my best sir" she said and put her hands on darkwings wounds a green glow emitted from under her hand but as she started to heal darkwings a burst of energy knocked her away from darkwings the dragon snarled and tried again but the same thing happened "I'm....im sorry sir but the magic she was hit by negates any attempt to heal by means of another being" she said vrogart sat jaws gaped in shock a tear slid down his cheek [im going to use brackets for when i switch between characters from now on and I'll put the name of the character I'm switching too in the bracket ex. [Claw] and btw equinox if you want you can rp the healer from now on you can come up with a name for her if you want [Claw]] claw felt the shock coming from vrogart and snarled at verdict "run now while you still can NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE MESSES WITH MY FRIENDS OR FAMILY" he roared verdict just smirked "whatever your threats are emp..." he was cut off as claw shot forward and pulled back his arm ready to deliver a powerful punch but verdict teleported away back to where he came from

dino.
August 1st, 2017, 11:45 AM
Claw stopped them with a wave of his hand and in a voice that sounded like 2 seperate beings said " i got this guys help the army its being pushed back" he said meanwhile vrogart caught her "just rest darkwings I'll get you help HEALER WE NEED A HEALER OVER HERE" he roared a vivid green dragon ran out of the mass of fighting and sprinted over "what is it my captain" the dragon a female asked vrogart "darkwings is hurt can you heal her" he asked the dragon took a look at darkwings wounds "I'll try my best sir" she said and put her hands on darkwings wounds a green glow emitted from under her hand but as she started to heal darkwings a burst of energy knocked her away from darkwings the dragon snarled and tried again but the same thing happened "I'm....im sorry sir but the magic she was hit by negates any attempt to heal by means of another being" she said vrogart sat jaws gaped in shock a tear slid down his cheek [im going to use brackets for when i switch between characters from now on and I'll put the name of the character I'm switching too in the bracket ex. [Claw] and btw equinox if you want you can rp the healer from now on you can come up with a name for her if you want [Claw]] claw felt the shock coming from vrogart and snarled at verdict "run now while you still can NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE MESSES WITH MY FRIENDS OR FAMILY" he roared verdict just smirked "whatever your threats are emp..." he was cut off as claw shot forward and pulled back his arm ready to deliver a powerful punch but verdict teleported away back to where he came from
(Mkay)

Darkwings looked up at the healer and then at Vrogart. "I'll be fine," she said quietly, her breath coming in ragged gasps. "I'll be right here." She pressed a talon to Vrogart's chest, and the collapsed with a cough. Scarlet blood speckled her chest, and Omi looked on sadly. "There's nothing we can do for her," the healer murmured.

Silverfur & Co
August 2nd, 2017, 12:40 PM

She attacked verdict butgmissed landing on claw and yawned.

August 2nd, 2017, 02:06 PM
(Mkay)

Darkwings looked up at the healer and then at Vrogart. "I'll be fine," she said quietly, her breath coming in ragged gasps. "I'll be right here." She pressed a talon to Vrogart's chest, and the collapsed with a cough. Scarlet blood speckled her chest, and Omi looked on sadly. "There's nothing we can do for her," the healer murmured.
She attacked verdict butgmissed landing on claw and yawned.
Claw caught spirit "tired much" he asked not knowing what was happening with darkwings with a smile meanwhile vrogart wrapped his arms around darkwing holding her close his grief turned to fury and his eyes burned with a thirst for revenge but he said nothing just kept holding darkwings close as the sun went down

Silverfur & Co
August 2nd, 2017, 02:13 PM
Claw caught spirit "tired much" he asked not knowing what was happening with darkwings with a smile meanwhile vrogart wrapped his arms around darkwing holding her close his grief turned to fury and his eyes burned with a thirst for revenge but he said nothing just kept holding darkwings close as the sun went down

Spirit growled and looks dtoward the woods.

dino.
August 2nd, 2017, 06:29 PM
As each minute passed, Darkwing's breathing became weaker and weaker, until it finally stopped altogether. Omi stepped back and shook her head. (Here come the tears :sob: )

August 2nd, 2017, 10:43 PM
Spirit growled and looks dtoward the woods.
As each minute passed, Darkwing's breathing became weaker and weaker, until it finally stopped altogether. Omi stepped back and shook her head. (Here come the tears :sob: )
Claw looked over his eyes widened in shock as he saw darkwings lifeless body the shock turned into rage his eyes darkened to a blood rage his scales black and the white markings from drago whirled around his eyes dissapearing for a moment and reappearing wrapping around his arms he got up and turned toward the still raging battle the elsguard army was being pushed back outnumbered and battered but still fighting claw started slowly walking towards the battle spotting ryze hannah and bloodrain surrounded on all sides by demons as he watched hannah got stabbed in the shoulder and ryze took a cut to his arm while bloodrain got hit by a fireball claw let out a battle roar his army also let out their battle roars suddenly the momentum shifted the elsguard army stopped being pushed back instead they started pushing driving the demons back claw rushed forward and jumped over his men landing in the middle of the enemy army he drew his sword and started slashing at anything red around him the enemies fell over each other trying to escape claws merciless rage they started breaking and heading for the city gate "close the gate" claw roared the guards closed it and elsguards army surrounded the demons "where is your second in command" claw snarled the demons parted and a big muscular demon stepped forwards "right here" he said about to continue but claw suddenly beheaded him a cold smile spread across his face and he lifted a hand a dark flame forming he thrusted his hand forward and black flames leaped forward engulfing the demonic army screams tore through the air as they burned claw watched codly not showing emotions (I've only been typing for 5.mins XD)

dino.
August 3rd, 2017, 05:21 AM
Claw looked over his eyes widened in shock as he saw darkwings lifeless body the shock turned into rage his eyes darkened to a blood rage his scales black and the white markings from drago whirled around his eyes dissapearing for a moment and reappearing wrapping around his arms he got up and turned toward the still raging battle the elsguard army was being pushed back outnumbered and battered but still fighting claw started slowly walking towards the battle spotting ryze hannah and bloodrain surrounded on all sides by demons as he watched hannah got stabbed in the shoulder and ryze took a cut to his arm while bloodrain got hit by a fireball claw let out a battle roar his army also let out their battle roars suddenly the momentum shifted the elsguard army stopped being pushed back instead they started pushing driving the demons back claw rushed forward and jumped over his men landing in the middle of the enemy army he drew his sword and started slashing at anything red around him the enemies fell over each other trying to escape claws merciless rage they started breaking and heading for the city gate "close the gate" claw roared the guards closed it and elsguards army surrounded the demons "where is your second in command" claw snarled the demons parted and a big muscular demon stepped forwards "right here" he said about to continue but claw suddenly beheaded him a cold smile spread across his face and he lifted a hand a dark flame forming he thrusted his hand forward and black flames leaped forward engulfing the demonic army screams tore through the air as they burned claw watched codly not showing emotions (I've only been typing for 5.mins XD)
(Dang, Claw, someone's mad XD)

Silverfur & Co
August 3rd, 2017, 09:20 AM

Spirit let out a howl and the wolves joined in adding the elevated army. The fight was almost over and she races to claws side and was fitting next to him.

August 3rd, 2017, 06:21 PM
(Dang, Claw, someone's mad XD)
Spirit let out a howl and the wolves joined in adding the elevated army. The fight was almost over and she races to claws side and was fitting next to him.
Claw watched as the last of the demon army fell to the ground as the last one fell he felt a sudden presence he spun and extended his arm catching verdict by the face as he teleported behind claw trying to sneak attack him claw clenched his fist but verdict poofed "a clone" claw growled

dino.
August 3rd, 2017, 06:30 PM
Claw watched as the last of the demon army fell to the ground as the last one fell he felt a sudden presence he spun and extended his arm catching verdict by the face as he teleported behind claw trying to sneak attack him claw clenched his fist but verdict poofed "a clone" claw growled
(I dunno what to post XD my character's dead)

August 3rd, 2017, 09:01 PM
(I dunno what to post XD my character's dead)
( i gave you the healer you rp as her now)

dino.
August 4th, 2017, 06:26 AM
( i gave you the healer you rp as her now)
(Ok)

Silverfur & Co
August 4th, 2017, 09:50 AM

Spirit could smell the other verdict and want to pleased about him being around. She let out her battle howl and lapped into the forest at him. She was at this point clawing and biting him very much.

August 6th, 2017, 10:50 PM
(Ok)
Spirit could smell the other verdict and want to pleased about him being around. She let out her battle howl and lapped into the forest at him. She was at this point clawing and biting him very much.
It was another verdict clone which poofed claw sent out his senses and realized verdict wasn't there anymore "relax spirit he's gone" claw said returning his senses particles came off of claw and swirled together the markings on claw dissaperead as drago reformed drago was about half the height of claw athletically built with bluish grey eyes and black titanium frame glasses and black hair he wore night black armor with the gold silver and purple emblem of elsguard carved on the front and back his dragon eye in its normal form was red with a ice blue iris and the markings that cirled around the dragon eye were red he had no visible weapons on him

Silverfur & Co
August 7th, 2017, 08:06 AM
It was another verdict clone which poofed claw sent out his senses and realized verdict wasn't there anymore "relax spirit he's gone" claw said returning his senses particles came off of claw and swirled together the markings on claw dissaperead as drago reformed drago was about half the height of claw athletically built with bluish grey eyes and black titanium frame glasses and black hair he wore night black armor with the gold silver and purple emblem of elsguard carved on the front and back his dragon eye in its normal form was red with a ice blue iris and the markings that cirled around the dragon eye were red he had no visible weapons on him

Spirit stopped and the wolves went back to the forest and stayed aware of what was going on. She stood next to claw turning into a dragon

August 12th, 2017, 02:52 PM
( Equinox waiting for you lol)

dino.
August 12th, 2017, 03:32 PM
( Equinox waiting for you lol)
My bad, lel. Can I make another character?)

August 15th, 2017, 11:10 AM
My bad, lel. Can I make another character?)
Sure)

dino.
August 15th, 2017, 02:14 PM
name: Firework
Power (no other all elementals): fire, air
Weapons: a long, curved knife that he handcrafted. The hilt is wrapped in leather and the blade is silver with flecks of gold
Looks (based on species of dragon no blue colored fire dragons and things like and there's a dragonoid form i usually call it a humanoid form but call it what you like its where your still dragon with the scales and the look but you walk on two legs and are like a humanoid hence why i call it humanoid form): very tall, with large wings. He has white scales and red claws and wing membrane, with blue eyes
Personality: TBRP
Other/questions: Dylan Dragonclaw Redguard

August 18th, 2017, 06:46 AM
name: Firework
Power (no other all elementals): fire, air
Weapons: a long, curved knife that he handcrafted. The hilt is wrapped in leather and the blade is silver with flecks of gold
Looks (based on species of dragon no blue colored fire dragons and things like and there's a dragonoid form i usually call it a humanoid form but call it what you like its where your still dragon with the scales and the look but you walk on two legs and are like a humanoid hence why i call it humanoid form): very tall, with large wings. He has white scales and red claws and wing membrane, with blue eyes
Other/questions: Dylan Dragonclaw Redguard
name: Star
Power (no other all elementals): Dark
Weapons: a rapier
Looks (based on species of dragon no blue colored fire dragons and things like and there's a dragonoid form i usually call it a humanoid form but call it what you like its where your still dragon with the scales and the look but you walk on two legs and are like a humanoid hence why i call it humanoid form): dark purple scales with black horns, claws, and wing membrane. Her horns have white specks.
Other/questions: Dylan Dragonclaw Redguard I'm new so I'm not exactly sure how the powers thing works. Would her colors and name work for her power?
Both accepted and yes her name and colors do work ))

August 18th, 2017, 03:23 PM
[thanks. And since I'm new my posts are gonna take a while to show up so be aware of that]
(Ya i know i wait for everyone to post before i reply because i quote everyone in one post and go from there now the question is how is your character gonna meet the others lile are they a soldier in the army that gets claws attention due to their skill in battle, a rogue dragon that one of my characters saves from someone, or an assassain for the enemy thats after claws head but gets beaten and decides to join claw?)

August 18th, 2017, 04:22 PM
[Let's go with the third one :3]
(Ok I'll que you in when the time is right)

August 20th, 2017, 08:40 AM
( Equinox Silverfur & Co Serval i guess we will timeskip 2 days where claw is taking a walk by himself through another one of his kingdoms cities and this is where star comes in to try and assassinate claw) claw walked through the empty streets of the city it was night time the moon high in the sky everyone was asleep in their homes and claw was their just to check on the city

Silverfur & Co
August 20th, 2017, 08:02 PM
( Equinox Silverfur & Co Serval i guess we will timeskip 2 days where claw is taking a walk by himself through another one of his kingdoms cities and this is where star comes in to try and assassinate claw) claw walked through the empty streets of the city it was night time the moon high in the sky everyone was asleep in their homes and claw was their just to check on the city

She sat in her throne watching and smiled at the palace but you know it's ik

dino.
August 24th, 2017, 05:55 AM
(Serval just PMd me that they were leaving. They said this site wasn't really their thing, but I kinda want to roleplay as the assassin)

August 24th, 2017, 03:05 PM
(Serval just PMd me that they were leaving. They said this site wasn't really their thing, but I kinda want to roleplay as the assassin)
I guess if their really leaving then you can we can finally get this rp rolling)

dino.
August 25th, 2017, 06:46 AM
I guess if their really leaving then you can we can finally get this rp rolling)
Yep)

August 25th, 2017, 11:53 PM
Yep)
Then post claws walking down the street have the assassain ambush him warning this battle ain't going to last long for claw will pretty much wreck the assassain)

dino.
August 26th, 2017, 05:25 AM
Firework jumped down in front of Claw with a snarl, his knife drawn and clutched in his right talon. The blade gleamed in the sun as Firework's blue eyes bored into the king's. "Dragonclaw Redguard," he growled. "You know, I was hoping to see you here. This battle ain't gonna last as long as you think." He charged Claw, slashing with his knife.

August 26th, 2017, 03:19 PM
Firework jumped down in front of Claw with a snarl, his knife drawn and clutched in his right talon. The blade gleamed in the sun as Firework's blue eyes bored into the king's. "Dragonclaw Redguard," he growled. "You know, I was hoping to see you here. This battle ain't gonna last as long as you think." He charged Claw, slashing with his knife.
( its actually night time) Claw just casually walked past him as he did he suddnely vanished the reappeared to the right of firework "this battle WILL be quick" claw said punching the dagger and breaking the blade he then grabbed firework by the neck "who ssnt you" he snarled his eyes a blazing fire

dino.
August 27th, 2017, 08:52 AM
( its actually night time) Claw just casually walked past him as he did he suddnely vanished the reappeared to the right of firework "this battle WILL be quick" claw said punching the dagger and breaking the blade he then grabbed firework by the neck "who ssnt you" he snarled his eyes a blazing fire
(Whoops :3) "Hey!" he yelled, see the two places on the ground, and gasped as Claw grabbed his throat. His own talons scrabbled at the king's as he tried to take them off. "That's for me... to know... and for you to... find out," he choked out, glaring. His long, whip-thin tail lashed behind him, and then swung around and smacked Claw in the snout.

September 7th, 2017, 06:44 AM
(Whoops :3) "Hey!" he yelled, see the two places on the ground, and gasped as Claw grabbed his throat. His own talons scrabbled at the king's as he tried to take them off. "That's for me... to know... and for you to... find out," he choked out, glaring. His long, whip-thin tail lashed behind him, and then swung around and smacked Claw in the snout.
Silverfur & Co. You can bring spirit into this also) claw locked his iron gaze with fireworks when his tail came around and smacked him in the snout it didn't phase him now he attacked fireworks mind not enough to completely overwhelm him but enough to really really intimidate him "i won't ask again WHO SENT YOU" he snarled as Drago suddenly appeared sword drawn but upon seeing that claw had it under control he sheathed his sword and leaned against the wall watching 4 elite guards also appeared and formed a semi circled around claw and firework

dino.
September 7th, 2017, 07:55 AM
Silverfur & Co. You can bring spirit into this also) claw locked his iron gaze with fireworks when his tail came around and smacked him in the snout it didn't phase him now he attacked fireworks mind not enough to completely overwhelm him but enough to really really intimidate him "i won't ask again WHO SENT YOU" he snarled as Drago suddenly appeared sword drawn but upon seeing that claw had it under control he sheathed his sword and leaned against the wall watching 4 elite guards also appeared and formed a semi circled around claw and firework
Firework froze beneath Claw's gaze, and he felt him go into his mind. Thinking hard, he slammed stone down on his thoughts. Then he flinched as Claw's tail came around and smacked him. His blue eyes flicked over to Drago, sending a message that said all too clearly, Help me!

September 8th, 2017, 06:20 AM
Firework froze beneath Claw's gaze, and he felt him go into his mind. Thinking hard, he slammed stone down on his thoughts. Then he flinched as Claw's tail came around and smacked him. His blue eyes flicked over to Drago, sending a message that said all too clearly, Help me!
Drago rolled his eyes while claw strengthened his attack on fireworks mind breaking through the stone in a roar that was both mental and physical claw said "WHO SENT YOU TELL ME NOW OR I WILL KILL YOU"

Silverfur & Co
September 8th, 2017, 07:22 AM
Drago rolled his eyes while claw strengthened his attack on fireworks mind breaking through the stone in a roar that was both mental and physical claw said "WHO SENT YOU TELL ME NOW OR I WILL KILL YOU"

Spirit stood there on the balcony watching this but she couldn't really do much someone had to stay and guard the castle but she had a quiver drawn on her bow ready to release it and she looked at him and let it go flying towards firework to scare him. He drew another quiver from her back and got ready to fire it sword on her side if she needed to get up close and personal. Spirit was getting annoyed by all these people thinking that they could show up and try to cause a scene in the city. For her it was getting ridiculous. She just wanted to end it all and hit this guy with an arrow but yet she didn't want to risk hitting drago or claw.

dino.
September 8th, 2017, 10:23 AM
Spirit stood there on the balcony watching this but she couldn't really do much someone had to stay and guard the castle but she had a quiver drawn on her bow ready to release it and she looked at him and let it go flying towards firework to scare him. He drew another quiver from her back and got ready to fire it sword on her side if she needed to get up close and personal. Spirit was getting annoyed by all these people thinking that they could show up and try to cause a scene in the city. For her it was getting ridiculous. She just wanted to end it all and hit this guy with an arrow but yet she didn't want to risk hitting drago or claw.
"V-Versict," he choked out, still scrabnling at Claw. "He... he told me if I didn't he would kill my family but let me live as punishment. I'm sorry. It was to protect my family. He went limp, dropping his talons. "But now... I don't know what will happen to them." He cast a helpless glance at his broken blade.

September 8th, 2017, 10:33 AM
"V-Versict," he choked out, still scrabnling at Claw. "He... he told me if I didn't he would kill my family but let me live as punishment. I'm sorry. It was to protect my family. He went limp, dropping his talons. "But now... I don't know what will happen to them." He cast a helpless glance at his broken blade.
Claw let go of firework and suddenly fireworks family appeared behind claw "you may be sent to assassainate me but i will show you mercy join me and i will ensure yours and your families safety" claw said stepping back Drago walked over and checked fireworks family for injuries or sickness

Silverfur & Co
September 8th, 2017, 04:45 PM
Claw let go of firework and suddenly fireworks family appeared behind claw "you may be sent to assassainate me but i will show you mercy join me and i will ensure yours and your families safety" claw said stepping back Drago walked over and checked fireworks family for injuries or sickness

Spirit sighed and put her bow back on her back. She was just glad that it wasn't a full on attack other wise she would have had to go with more drastic measures. She smiled and went back inside though on of her arrows was by firework as a warning.

dino.
September 9th, 2017, 07:36 AM
Spirit sighed and put her bow back on her back. She was just glad that it wasn't a full on attack other wise she would have had to go with more drastic measures. She smiled and went back inside though on of her arrows was by firework as a warning.
Firework dropped, using his tail to balance himself, and stared at Claw, shocked. "Why are you letting me live?" he asked. "I tried to kill you. If I had been sent by you to kill Verdict, he'd have just snapped my neck." He turned his head to look at his family. "Thank you."

Then his eyes flicked to the arrow on the ground. He hadn't even noticed it flash past. Using his air magic, he floated it back up into Spirit's quiver.

Silverfur & Co
September 9th, 2017, 08:09 AM
Firework dropped, using his tail to balance himself, and stared at Claw, shocked. "Why are you letting me live?" he asked. "I tried to kill you. If I had been sent by you to kill Verdict, he'd have just snapped my neck." He turned his head to look at his family. "Thank you."

Then his eyes flicked to the arrow on the ground. He hadn't even noticed it flash past. Using his air magic, he floated it back up into Spirit's quiver.

She smiled and yawns as she sat on the bed

September 11th, 2017, 06:23 AM

She smiled and yawns as she sat on the bed
"Because i sense the good in you" claw said simply (i want to start having guns in here if thats ok with you guys the humans from Drago's are gonna invade through a interdimensional portal)

dino.
September 11th, 2017, 07:54 AM
"Because i sense the good in you" claw said simply (i want to start having guns in here if thats ok with you guys the humans from Drago's are gonna invade through a interdimensional portal)
(Fine by me) He fidgeted nervously. "Well... I..." The air/fire dragon's voice trailed off, and then he dropped into a bow. "In that case, am grateful for your mercy," he murmured.

Silverfur & Co
September 11th, 2017, 10:46 AM

(Fine by me) He fidgeted nervously. "Well... I..." The air/fire dragon's voice trailed off, and then he dropped into a bow. "In that case, am grateful for your mercy," he murmured.

(Fine by me too) spirit watched over the city not much going on she loved the quiet as she got to relax

September 12th, 2017, 07:04 AM
(Fine by me too) spirit watched over the city not much going on she loved the quiet as she got to relax
(This is where drago meets his love arya a purpled haired half human half elf with sky blue eyes she wields dual revolvers one purple one white on the white one it says in purple "i date a half dragon half human" and on the purple one it says in white "touch me and my boyfriend will kill you" she is athletically built and wears purple and white light armor she also has a sword that is red and gold) drago felt a disturbance between dimensions as they all teleported back to the capital as soon as they appeared within the palace the siege horn blew and a explosion rocked the ground claw growled "OPEN THE DOORS GET THE CITIZENS UNDER GROUND NOW GUARDS GO TOO PROTECT THEM" he ordered the guards opened the palace doors and stood in parallel lines on either side funneling the citizens in claw, drago teleported around the city gathering any laggared and getting the to the palace once everyone was safe the guards followed them down to the underground safe room and barricaded the door then claw led drago hannah bloodrain fireworks vrogart and spirit all out to the wall to find a huge portal with a human army marching through it

Silverfur & Co
September 12th, 2017, 08:15 AM
(This is where drago meets his love arya a purpled haired half human half elf with sky blue eyes she wields dual revolvers one purple one white on the white one it says in purple "i date a half dragon half human" and on the purple one it says in white "touch me and my boyfriend will kill you" she is athletically built and wears purple and white light armor she also has a sword that is red and gold) drago felt a disturbance between dimensions as they all teleported back to the capital as soon as they appeared within the palace the siege horn blew and a explosion rocked the ground claw growled "OPEN THE DOORS GET THE CITIZENS UNDER GROUND NOW GUARDS GO TOO PROTECT THEM" he ordered the guards opened the palace doors and stood in parallel lines on either side funneling the citizens in claw, drago teleported around the city gathering any laggared and getting the to the palace once everyone was safe the guards followed them down to the underground safe room and barricaded the door then claw led drago hannah bloodrain fireworks vrogart and spirit all out to the wall to find a huge portal with a human army marching through it

Spirit stood for battle she had her arrows at first and then she got ready to grab her sword. She let out a growl of warning.

dino.
September 12th, 2017, 01:16 PM
"What in the name of the stars is THAT!" Firework said, staring. "What... is this Verdict's doing? But... how..." He drew his blade, which he had somehow welded back together.

September 12th, 2017, 09:17 PM
Spirit stood for battle she had her arrows at first and then she got ready to grab her sword. She let out a growl of warning.

"What in the name of the stars is THAT!" Firework said, staring. "What... is this Verdict's doing? But... how..." He drew his blade, which he had somehow welded back together.
Drago eyes widened "its as i feared the humans from my home dimension figured out dimensional travel they've come to invade" he ended the sentence with a vicious growl to which claw looked at him in surprise for he had never heard such venom in dragos voice before he watched eyes widening as drago went full dragon rising to the same height as claw his scales turning to a frosty blue with blood red streaks his spikes grew out of his skin turning black and red while his eyes went black a new sword appeared on his back it was a blue sword that radiated with frost and had a red skull on its hilt drago surveyed the human army then his eyes met a female half human half elf with purple hair and sky blue eyes who stared back she had 2 .50cal pistols one purple one white and she wore purple and white light armor her voice sounded in dragos ear i don't want to fight you remember its me arya we used to date back in middle school i only joined this force to find you she said drago nodded and suddenly she turned and shot the soldier next to her the rest pointed their guns at her yelling incoherently drago teleported to her as they opened fire he unfurled massive wings larger than even claws and wrapped them around arya and himself protecting her as the tanks opened fire the shells did nothing nor did the bullets then jets and helicopters came through the portal and opened fire on the city with a barrage of missiles they never reached their target though for claw extending a arm stopped the missiles with his mind and redirected them back at the jets and helicopters destroying all of them at that instant a shot louder than the rest rang out a bullet penetrated through dragos wing and struck him in the side of the chest opposite of his heart he let out a thunderous roar shaking the ground and spun around his wings sending soldiers flying and making the rest cease fire in fear the portal closed behind them there was no retreat "DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM I'M DYLAN KNOWN AS DRAGO BY MANY THE FIRST HUMAN TO BE BORN HALF DRAGON AND BONDED TO ONE WITHOUT VERDICT INITIATING THE BOND PROCESS YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE HERE" he roared a tank fire at him and he caught the shell his scales pulsed and vibrated with rage and suddenly in a heartbeat he jumped at the tank and striking downwards on the front of it flipped it into the air where he punched it again sending into a mass of troops killing them he then spun around deflecting a bullet with his sword and cut down the soldier who fired it

Silverfur & Co
September 12th, 2017, 10:46 PM
Drago eyes widened "its as i feared the humans from my home dimension figured out dimensional travel they've come to invade" he ended the sentence with a vicious growl to which claw looked at him in surprise for he had never heard such venom in dragos voice before he watched eyes widening as drago went full dragon rising to the same height as claw his scales turning to a frosty blue with blood red streaks his spikes grew out of his skin turning black and red while his eyes went black a new sword appeared on his back it was a blue sword that radiated with frost and had a red skull on its hilt drago surveyed the human army then his eyes met a female half human half elf with purple hair and sky blue eyes who stared back she had 2 .50cal pistols one purple one white and she wore purple and white light armor her voice sounded in dragos ear i don't want to fight you remember its me arya we used to date back in middle school i only joined this force to find you she said drago nodded and suddenly she turned and shot the soldier next to her the rest pointed their guns at her yelling incoherently drago teleported to her as they opened fire he unfurled massive wings larger than even claws and wrapped them around arya and himself protecting her as the tanks opened fire the shells did nothing nor did the bullets then jets and helicopters came through the portal and opened fire on the city with a barrage of missiles they never reached their target though for claw extending a arm stopped the missiles with his mind and redirected them back at the jets and helicopters destroying all of them at that instant a shot louder than the rest rang out a bullet penetrated through dragos wing and struck him in the side of the chest opposite of his heart he let out a thunderous roar shaking the ground and spun around his wings sending soldiers flying and making the rest cease fire in fear the portal closed behind them there was no retreat "DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM I'M DYLAN KNOWN AS DRAGO BY MANY THE FIRST HUMAN TO BE BORN HALF DRAGON AND BONDED TO ONE WITHOUT VERDICT INITIATING THE BOND PROCESS YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE HERE" he roared a tank fire at him and he caught the shell his scales pulsed and vibrated with rage and suddenly in a heartbeat he jumped at the tank and striking downwards on the front of it flipped it into the air where he punched it again sending into a mass of troops killing them he then spun around deflecting a bullet with his sword and cut down the soldier who fired it

Spirit noticed a pure gray wolf leap at her with them and she used claws and fangs but she then shifted to wolf." Your a fool to come here. This is my home not yours now get out never come back her. Shadow I have had enough of u."
The gray wolf yelped and looked at her and the big red dragon "spirit please come with me. I know that your still wolf your not a pure dragon you grew up in the ways of a wolf." He said looking at her. She watched him circle her. "No I will not as I said this is my home and this will never change. You are not welcome here. Now get out." The two wolves were fighting fangs,claws and whatever else they could use.

dino.
September 14th, 2017, 07:42 PM
He jumped back, startled, and nearly dropped his knife over the edge of the castle. Clutching the hilt tightly, he jumped down and landed next to Drago, who was much taller than him now. He opened his mouth and shot a jet of flames at the line of soldiers, making them stop.

September 14th, 2017, 08:17 PM
Spirit noticed a pure gray wolf leap at her with them and she used claws and fangs but she then shifted to wolf." Your a fool to come here. This is my home not yours now get out never come back her. Shadow I have had enough of u."
The gray wolf yelped and looked at her and the big red dragon "spirit please come with me. I know that your still wolf your not a pure dragon you grew up in the ways of a wolf." He said looking at her. She watched him circle her. "No I will not as I said this is my home and this will never change. You are not welcome here. Now get out." The two wolves were fighting fangs,claws and whatever else they could use.

He jumped back, startled, and nearly dropped his knife over the edge of the castle. Clutching the hilt tightly, he jumped down and landed next to Drago, who was much taller than him now. He opened his mouth and shot a jet of flames at the line of soldiers, making them stop.
Claw saw the fight and walked over but didn't intefere this seemed like something spirit needed to do though he wouldn't hesistate to intefere if he needed to meanwhile drago shoved firework out of the way as a rocket flew at them he took the full force of the explosion to his chest but it didn't phase him only made him more angry but he suddenly clutched his head as his power levels suddenly came to a halt stuck as if something blocked them arya sensing this rushed over to him as he fell to his knees she lifted his head with her hand and stared into his eyes for a few seconds then kissed him deeply wrapping her arms around him she held it for a moment or two then backed away as drago frozed his eyes widened and nostrils flaring then he felt it break within him and his power skyrocketed he let out a ferocious roar as energy pulsed on his scales and frost rolled off him then a portal opened and from it another dragon stepped through its eyes fixed on drago it held a anti matter rifle and 2 swords

Silverfur & Co
September 14th, 2017, 09:16 PM
Claw saw the fight and walked over but didn't intefere this seemed like something spirit needed to do though he wouldn't hesistate to intefere if he needed to meanwhile drago shoved firework out of the way as a rocket flew at them he took the full force of the explosion to his chest but it didn't phase him only made him more angry but he suddenly clutched his head as his power levels suddenly came to a halt stuck as if something blocked them arya sensing this rushed over to him as he fell to his knees she lifted his head with her hand and stared into his eyes for a few seconds then kissed him deeply wrapping her arms around him she held it for a moment or two then backed away as drago frozed his eyes widened and nostrils flaring then he felt it break within him and his power skyrocketed he let out a ferocious roar as energy pulsed on his scales and frost rolled off him then a portal opened and from it another dragon stepped through its eyes fixed on drago it held a anti matter rifle and 2 swords

Spirit and shadow kept fighting her fur turning red with blood but she threw him. She growled and then got up wincing and then looks at you. Get outta my home now shadow or die." shadow looked at her and then leaped st her growling tackling her. "come with me to come home." he bit her scruff. She tried to wiggle out.

September 15th, 2017, 06:28 AM
( Silverfur & Co. Equinox forgot to say arya and drago already know each other from the their home dimension they are very close friends and met in 2nd grade they've both secretly had feelings for each other but both we're too nervous to come out and admit it in fear of rejection and if drago had stayed in his dimension he would've been a junior in high school with arya)

dino.
September 15th, 2017, 06:50 AM
"Oh, stars. What. Is HAPPENING." Firework stared at Drago, still on the ground, and then swiveled his head around as the other dragon appeared. With a snarl, he crouched, and then lunged at the new dragon.

September 15th, 2017, 08:09 AM
Spirit and shadow kept fighting her fur turning red with blood but she threw him. She growled and then got up wincing and then looks at you. Get outta my home now shadow or die." shadow looked at her and then leaped st her growling tackling her. "come with me to come home." he bit her scruff. She tried to wiggle out.

"Oh, stars. What. Is HAPPENING." Firework stared at Drago, still on the ground, and then swiveled his head around as the other dragon appeared. With a snarl, he crouched, and then lunged at the new dragon.
Claw lunged knocking shadow off spirit "THIS IS HER HOME SHE IS MY QUEEN SHE ALREADY MADE HER DECISION AND THIS IS MY KINGDOM GET OUT" he roared meanwhile the new dragon saw firework lunging and knocked him to the side with his arm drago snarled as the dragon aimed the anti matter rifle at him but then quickly redirected his aim and shot arya she tried dodging it but only managed to avoid death the bullet hit her in the thigh and went straight through she fell to the ground with a pained scream the dragon smiled which was broken a second later as drago shot forward and slammed his fist into the dragons face knocking a couple of teeth out and even knocking some scales off his cheek it was obviously a male dragon and drago found out what his power was a second later as he sent a blast of elemental power at drago who took it head on without so much as a twitch the dragon stood up "i am shuriken and I will be your death drago and claw" he said

Silverfur & Co
September 15th, 2017, 08:24 AM
Claw lunged knocking shadow off spirit "THIS IS HER HOME SHE IS MY QUEEN SHE ALREADY MADE HER DECISION AND THIS IS MY KINGDOM GET OUT" he roared meanwhile the new dragon saw firework lunging and knocked him to the side with his arm drago snarled as the dragon aimed the anti matter rifle at him but then quickly redirected his aim and shot arya she tried dodging it but only managed to avoid death the bullet hit her in the thigh and went straight through she fell to the ground with a pained scream the dragon smiled which was broken a second later as drago shot forward and slammed his fist into the dragons face knocking a couple of teeth out and even knocking some scales off his cheek it was obviously a male dragon and drago found out what his power was a second later as he sent a blast of elemental power at drago who took it head on without so much as a twitch the dragon stood up "i am shuriken and I will be your death drago and claw" he said

Shadow smirked "if you only knew what her wolf half thinks." It seemed like he was still determined to take spirit back with him. The white wolf howled "he is right this has become my home and I am due to become a queen you are not welcome here. Get the hell out before I get every other wolf here after you." that was spirits last warning to shadow. She leaped at him fangs bared as claw had knocked shadow off her and shadow tried to bite her left paw. The white wolf wasn't gonna take anymore and bit the crap outta shadow and left him a good reminder with her paws.

dino.
September 15th, 2017, 08:43 PM
Firework roared in pain as the dragon's arm struck him in the chest. He heard several cracks and then he was on the ground. Eyes glinting in pain as he sat up, he roared, "Claw took me in when I was prepared to kill him! You can't have him!" Taking aim, he the his knife at full speed, aiming for Shuriken's neck.

September 16th, 2017, 12:02 AM
Shadow smirked "if you only knew what her wolf half thinks." It seemed like he was still determined to take spirit back with him. The white wolf howled "he is right this has become my home and I am due to become a queen you are not welcome here. Get the hell out before I get every other wolf here after you." that was spirits last warning to shadow. She leaped at him fangs bared as claw had knocked shadow off her and shadow tried to bite her left paw. The white wolf wasn't gonna take anymore and bit the crap outta shadow and left him a good reminder with her paws.

Firework roared in pain as the dragon's arm struck him in the chest. He heard several cracks and then he was on the ground. Eyes glinting in pain as he sat up, he roared, "Claw took me in when I was prepared to kill him! You can't have him!" Taking aim, he the his knife at full speed, aiming for Shuriken's neck.
Claw stood back smirking as he watched spirit beat up shadow meanwhile shruiken deflected the knife with ease then shot another bullet at drago which went straight through his chest but it didn't seem to phase drago who only stood up shruiken tilted his head then ained at dragos heart and shot it went straight through but drago kept coming with slow steps smiling "what the...." shruiken started to say then drago suddenly dissaperead and reappeared above him coming down with all his might he slammed a fist down onto the ground creating a mile wide and mile deep crater shruiken had teleported out of the way just in time "too slow" he said then teleported to arya who was still on the ground he grabbed her by the head and pulled her up putting a sword to her neck and slit her throat a roar came from both claw and drago as they merged together becoming their alter ego suitablt named dragonclaw who shot forward faster then the eye slamming shruiken into a wall and hitting him with a vicious flurry of punches each punch creating a burst until dragonclaw went to bring back his arm for a death blow and shruiken disseapeared drago instantly unmerged and rushed over to arya he put a hand over her neck and yelled something in dragon tongue a green glow emitted from his hand healing the wound arya gasped and threw her arms around drago shaking uncontrollably

Silverfur & Co
September 16th, 2017, 08:21 AM
Claw stood back smirking as he watched spirit beat up shadow meanwhile shruiken deflected the knife with ease then shot another bullet at drago which went straight through his chest but it didn't seem to phase drago who only stood up shruiken tilted his head then ained at dragos heart and shot it went straight through but drago kept coming with slow steps smiling "what the...." shruiken started to say then drago suddenly dissaperead and reappeared above him coming down with all his might he slammed a fist down onto the ground creating a mile wide and mile deep crater shruiken had teleported out of the way just in time "too slow" he said then teleported to arya who was still on the ground he grabbed her by the head and pulled her up putting a sword to her neck and slit her throat a roar came from both claw and drago as they merged together becoming their alter ego suitablt named dragonclaw who shot forward faster then the eye slamming shruiken into a wall and hitting him with a vicious flurry of punches each punch creating a burst until dragonclaw went to bring back his arm for a death blow and shruiken disseapeared drago instantly unmerged and rushed over to arya he put a hand over her neck and yelled something in dragon tongue a green glow emitted from his hand healing the wound arya gasped and threw her arms around drago shaking uncontrollably

Spirit tossed him back and at this point shadow said "I will be back one day." spirit told him "I will beat you just the same now leave n never return or get your tail kicked." she said and shadow got the message and took off it seemed like the battle was dying down.

dino.
September 16th, 2017, 09:31 AM
The dragon gasped as the knife flew back towards him and landed with a thunk in his shoulder. He collapsed, writhing on the ground.

September 17th, 2017, 01:22 PM
Spirit tossed him back and at this point shadow said "I will be back one day." spirit told him "I will beat you just the same now leave n never return or get your tail kicked." she said and shadow got the message and took off it seemed like the battle was dying down.

The dragon gasped as the knife flew back towards him and landed with a thunk in his shoulder. He collapsed, writhing on the ground.
Claw healed fireworks wound with ease then went back over to spirit meanwhile drago held arya tightly (sry short response im tired right now and didn't feel like waiting till later to respond XD)

Silverfur & Co
September 17th, 2017, 02:40 PM
Claw healed fireworks wound with ease then went back over to spirit meanwhile drago held arya tightly (sry short response im tired right now and didn't feel like waiting till later to respond XD)

Spirit smiled and looks at him "I be ok."

dino.
September 17th, 2017, 03:47 PM
(You're fine XD)

"Thanks," he breathed. "It's fire-infused. When you get cut, it burns you." He looked up at the smoke still hanging in the air, and then stood. With a yell, he opened his mouth and shot a jet of flames at Shuriken.

September 17th, 2017, 06:15 PM
Spirit smiled and looks at him "I be ok."

(You're fine XD)

"Thanks," he breathed. "It's fire-infused. When you get cut, it burns you." He looked up at the smoke still hanging in the air, and then stood. With a yell, he opened his mouth and shot a jet of flames at Shuriken.
(Its shruiken btw not shuriken shruiken means death of the stars in dragon tongue and shruiken is already gone) they all went back to the palace after the battle was over and sat down in the living room drago sat down with arya sitting beside him he was back to human now and she leaned on his shoulder claw sat on the couch that had 2 reclining sides

Silverfur & Co
September 17th, 2017, 06:20 PM
(Its shruiken btw not shuriken shruiken means death of the stars in dragon tongue and shruiken is already gone) they all went back to the palace after the battle was over and sat down in the living room drago sat down with arya sitting beside him he was back to human now and she leaned on his shoulder claw sat on the couch that had 2 reclining sides

Spirit laid there and then she laid her head in his lap. She yawned.

dino.
September 18th, 2017, 06:10 AM
(Uh... I totally knew that XD)
Firework followed, casting a glance back at the battlefield. He then switched his gaze to Claw, tracing the markings on his knife absent-mindedly. "Er, I know I just got here," he said, "and I know there was just, like, a big battle, so this might be rude of me asking, but... where should I stay?"

September 18th, 2017, 07:01 AM
Spirit laid there and then she laid her head in his lap. She yawned.

(Uh... I totally knew that XD)
Firework followed, casting a glance back at the battlefield. He then switched his gaze to Claw, tracing the markings on his knife absent-mindedly. "Er, I know I just got here," he said, "and I know there was just, like, a big battle, so this might be rude of me asking, but... where should I stay?"
Claw started stroking spirits fur (if shes still in wolf form) "hmmm I'll let you have the guests room for now until we can get a proper arrangements and its big enough to fit you and your family" claw said motioning to a guard standing nearby the guard walked over and inclined his head to claw when claw saw one of fireworks family member give a questioning look to why the guard didn't bow he smirked "i have a rule here and that is you don't need to bow to me none of my people need bow to me that goes for you too though i would like if you acknowledge my presence in some shape other than bowing" he said the guard then turned to firework and his family "please follow me" he said and led them down a hallway

Silverfur & Co
September 18th, 2017, 07:18 AM
Claw started stroking spirits fur (if shes still in wolf form) "hmmm I'll let you have the guests room for now until we can get a proper arrangements and its big enough to fit you and your family" claw said motioning to a guard standing nearby the guard walked over and inclined his head to claw when claw saw one of fireworks family member give a questioning look to why the guard didn't bow he smirked "i have a rule here and that is you don't need to bow to me none of my people need bow to me that goes for you too though i would like if you acknowledge my presence in some shape other than bowing" he said the guard then turned to firework and his family "please follow me" he said and led them down a hallway

She smiled her white fur being petted and she was still tired. She couldn't believe how much that took outta her. But she was glad that her home was safe.

dino.
September 18th, 2017, 10:37 AM
"Thank you." He followed Claw and draped one arm over his sister's shoulder. His brothers followed behind him.

Silverfur & Co
September 27th, 2017, 01:39 PM
"Thank you." He followed Claw and draped one arm over his sister's shoulder. His brothers followed behind him.

Dylan Dragonclaw Redguard

Spirit followed in silence and looked around she was quiet for a change usually she could be found in the garden and such but she didn’t even feel like it today.

September 28th, 2017, 06:45 PM
Dylan Dragonclaw Redguard

Spirit followed in silence and looked around she was quiet for a change usually she could be found in the garden and such but she didn’t even feel like it today.
( its a guard not claw leading them) claw watched them walk away then closed his eyes entering a meditation like mindset

dino.
September 28th, 2017, 07:30 PM
( its a guard not claw leading them) claw watched them walk away then closed his eyes entering a meditation like mindset
(Darn autocorrect... I my finger slipped and hit the C instead if the G, spelling cluard. I would think it'd correct it to guard XD)

Firework sighed, gazing around the hall as the guard led them to the room. Vases and paintings lined the walls, much fancier than Verdict's castle. The fire and air dragon glanced at his sister, who was ogling the same as him. He supressed a laugh.

Silverfur & Co
September 28th, 2017, 09:06 PM

Spirit padded back and curled up in his lap and smiled

October 6th, 2017, 10:30 AM
(Darn autocorrect... I my finger slipped and hit the C instead if the G, spelling cluard. I would think it'd correct it to guard XD)

Firework sighed, gazing around the hall as the guard led them to the room. Vases and paintings lined the walls, much fancier than Verdict's castle. The fire and air dragon glanced at his sister, who was ogling the same as him. He supressed a laugh.
Spirit padded back and curled up in his lap and smiled
Claw sighed and petted spirit again meanwhile arya and drago had gone out to take a walk they walked through the forest drago wore a tshirt and shorts arya also wore t shirt and shorts

Silverfur & Co
October 6th, 2017, 10:40 PM
Claw sighed and petted spirit again meanwhile arya and drago had gone out to take a walk they walked through the forest drago wore a tshirt and shorts arya also wore t shirt and shorts

Her tail wagged and smiled

October 18th, 2017, 08:53 AM
( Silverfur & Co Equinox ) can either of you think of something that would kick start this again))

Silverfur & Co
October 20th, 2017, 11:17 AM
( Silverfur & Co Equinox ) can either of you think of something that would kick start this again))

Drago Bloodward spirit had disappeared and been missing for a bit now. Most wandering where she wass

October 23rd, 2017, 10:01 AM
Drago Bloodward spirit had disappeared and been missing for a bit now. Most wandering where she wass
Claw sruck the arm rest on his throne as another search party came in with nothing he was frustrated since he couldn't find his wife not even through mental search methods drago sitting next to him looked at claw with worry he had seen claw get this frustrated before and it usually led to rage

Silverfur & Co
October 23rd, 2017, 02:57 PM
Claw sruck the arm rest on his throne as another search party came in with nothing he was frustrated since he couldn't find his wife not even through mental search methods drago sitting next to him looked at claw with worry he had seen claw get this frustrated before and it usually led to rage

The lady seemed to be like in a cage or something and being blocked from being Detected. However she was being poked and prodded by another dragon trying to figure out what makes her change forms.

October 24th, 2017, 07:55 AM
The lady seemed to be like in a cage or something and being blocked from being Detected. However she was being poked and prodded by another dragon trying to figure out what makes her change forms.
Claw stood and looked at drago "if there's one person who would know where she is it's seraph" he said his eyes taking on a blood red color and his scales grew black with white markings drago nodded but before he could move a voice entered his head "drago" it said he froze and looked around no one else seemed to hear the voice not even claw who noticing drago pause stopped and looked at him curiously "I only speak to you drago i am here to warn you your prophecy is drawing near" it said "what's my prophecy" drago asked "born in flesh raised in scales the one with half a dragons soul shall rise to confront a evil as old as time itself to strike it down to save life or die trying should the one succeed they will take their place as the ultimate being should they fail it'll mean all life is over no one can help them fight in the battle for it shall be the one vs the evil and anyone who tries to interfere will die" it said drago eyes widened and he gripped his chair with so much force the metal bent from the force

Silverfur & Co
October 24th, 2017, 04:57 PM
Claw stood and looked at drago "if there's one person who would know where she is it's seraph" he said his eyes taking on a blood red color and his scales grew black with white markings drago nodded but before he could move a voice entered his head "drago" it said he froze and looked around no one else seemed to hear the voice not even claw who noticing drago pause stopped and looked at him curiously "I only speak to you drago i am here to warn you your prophecy is drawing near" it said "what's my prophecy" drago asked "born in flesh raised in scales the one with half a dragons soul shall rise to confront a evil as old as time itself to strike it down to save life or die trying should the one succeed they will take their place as the ultimate being should they fail it'll mean all life is over no one can help them fight in the battle for it shall be the one vs the evil and anyone who tries to interfere will die" it said drago eyes widened and he gripped his chair with so much force the metal bent from the force

Spirit let out a growl. “What makes u shift forms like that?” A voice said. She growled at it “I’m not telling you anything.” With that she got poked again and yelped.

October 24th, 2017, 08:42 PM
Spirit let out a growl. “What makes u shift forms like that?” A voice said. She growled at it “I’m not telling you anything.” With that she got poked again and yelped.
Claws head snapped around he had heard the yelp at the very edge of his hearing which was amplified with his powers he ported appearing behind the dragon with a vicious growl "why do you have my queen" he said towering over the dragon

Silverfur & Co
October 24th, 2017, 09:30 PM
Claws head snapped around he had heard the yelp at the very edge of his hearing which was amplified with his powers he ported appearing behind the dragon with a vicious growl "why do you have my queen" he said towering over the dragon

“Trying to learn some thing about her shape shifting.” *she draicatrd herself to him*

October 25th, 2017, 09:33 AM
“Trying to learn some thing about her shape shifting.” *she draicatrd herself to him*
He growled "so you kidnapped her do you even know who I am" he said grabbing the dragon by the shoulder and pushing him up against a wall

Silverfur & Co
October 25th, 2017, 06:04 PM
He growled "so you kidnapped her do you even know who I am" he said grabbing the dragon by the shoulder and pushing him up against a wall

*they shook their head no and looked at Him whole spirit tried to get small enough to heft out but it was like a shock cage.*

October 25th, 2017, 08:19 PM
*they shook their head no and looked at Him whole spirit tried to get small enough to heft out but it was like a shock cage.*
"I am claw your dragon god living proof of the race of all elementals and king of elsguard and that is spirit my queen of elsguard" claw snarled drago appeared next to him then walked over to spirits cage and with a flick of his hand destroyed it

Silverfur & Co
October 25th, 2017, 10:03 PM
"I am claw your dragon god living proof of the race of all elementals and king of elsguard and that is spirit my queen of elsguard" claw snarled drago appeared next to him then walked over to spirits cage and with a flick of his hand destroyed it

“Like I said it was research.” *she looked at him and spirit looked at the cage as it was destroyed. As she was back in wolf form she jumped down and backed up.*

October 26th, 2017, 07:58 AM
“Like I said it was research.” *she looked at him and spirit looked at the cage as it was destroyed. As she was back in wolf form she jumped down and backed up.*
"Never ever touch spirit again or i won't be so lenient" claw said

Silverfur & Co
October 26th, 2017, 09:00 AM
"Never ever touch spirit again or i won't be so lenient" claw said

“Alright Alright.” She said and Spirit sat in a corner tail around her paws. As she had decided to remain in wolf form her ears are down.

October 26th, 2017, 12:08 PM
“Alright Alright.” She said and Spirit sat in a corner tail around her paws. As she had decided to remain in wolf form her ears are down.
Claw let go of the dragon then ported back to the castle with drago and spirit he hugged spirit

Silverfur & Co
October 26th, 2017, 03:49 PM
Claw let go of the dragon then ported back to the castle with drago and spirit he hugged spirit

She looked at him hugged back but tilts head. He knew she hated being poked and prodded by needles.

October 28th, 2017, 09:57 PM
She looked at him hugged back but tilts head. He knew she hated being poked and prodded by needles.
(Do a quick 2 week timeskip want to get to the first battle between drago and a fragment of the evil there are 9 fragments total and btw no one can interfere to try and help drago or they instantly die but now drago has the full almighty armor set and it's in the bloodward for which is the cover of the album on my profile) drago and the fragment stood facing each other on a barren planet in the 100th dimension while claw and the others watched from a floating orb suddenly the fragment was in dragos face hitting him in the chest and knocking him back drago dug in his feet to stop himself and growled he rushed the fragment and ported appearing behind him he swung his sword at his neck looking for a swift end but the fragment ducked and drive its sword into drago killing him claw gasped and stood but before he could do anything drago suddenly ressurected and and jumped up his power level inreasing by 3 times the normal rate and a new fire in his eyes the fragment appeared stunned "h....how i stabbed you with the evil blade of darkness it kills anything instantly" he said drago grinned "i am more powerful than you my soul doesn't give up that easily for i have 6 souls" he said the fragment took a step back surprised then shook itself "no matter I'll just kill you 6..." he was cut off as drago ported behind him and again swung at his neck slicing his head off killing the fragment the soul of the fragment was sucked into the armor doubling the power "one down 8 more to go" he said then ported back to the others

Silverfur & Co
October 29th, 2017, 09:46 AM
(Do a quick 2 week timeskip want to get to the first battle between drago and a fragment of the evil there are 9 fragments total and btw no one can interfere to try and help drago or they instantly die but now drago has the full almighty armor set and it's in the bloodward for which is the cover of the album on my profile) drago and the fragment stood facing each other on a barren planet in the 100th dimension while claw and the others watched from a floating orb suddenly the fragment was in dragos face hitting him in the chest and knocking him back drago dug in his feet to stop himself and growled he rushed the fragment and ported appearing behind him he swung his sword at his neck looking for a swift end but the fragment ducked and drive its sword into drago killing him claw gasped and stood but before he could do anything drago suddenly ressurected and and jumped up his power level inreasing by 3 times the normal rate and a new fire in his eyes the fragment appeared stunned "h....how i stabbed you with the evil blade of darkness it kills anything instantly" he said drago grinned "i am more powerful than you my soul doesn't give up that easily for i have 6 souls" he said the fragment took a step back surprised then shook itself "no matter I'll just kill you 6..." he was cut off as drago ported behind him and again swung at his neck slicing his head off killing the fragment the soul of the fragment was sucked into the armor doubling the power "one down 8 more to go" he said then ported back to the others

All spirit could do was watch and float she didn’t know what else to do at this point her ears were still down

November 2nd, 2017, 01:17 PM
All spirit could do was watch and float she didn’t know what else to do at this point her ears were still down
Drago ported back to them in the kingdom then suddenly fell to his hands and knees and coughed up blood

Silverfur & Co
November 2nd, 2017, 01:37 PM
Drago ported back to them in the kingdom then suddenly fell to his hands and knees and coughed up blood

*spirit rushes over to him now in dragon form touches him healing him.*