PDA

View Full Version : Coffee and Stallion's Forest (ASK to join)

wickedvirtues
June 1st, 2017, 06:54 PM
This is a free thread, but please ask before you join and either me or ItsATryp will say you can.

Starting post:
The chocolate brown, fluffy molly walked into the forest, a mouse dangling from her maw. She set it down, blinking to adjust to the bright sunlight and glancing around. "Stallion?" She called out.

Le ref pic: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d9/db/e8/d9dbe8ac0e64b0ea33d20f52f4f998ef.jpg

appariitiion
June 1st, 2017, 07:01 PM
This is a free thread, but please ask before you join and either me or ItsATryp will say you can.

Starting post:
The chocolate brown, fluffy molly walked into the forest, a mouse dangling from her maw. She set it down, blinking to adjust to the bright sunlight and glancing around. "Stallion?" She called out.

Le ref pic: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d9/db/e8/d9dbe8ac0e64b0ea33d20f52f4f998ef.jpg
The dark Siamese tom woke up to the sun shining through his quite terribly made den. He laid there for several moments, but decided to get up when he heard his friend's voice. He stretched, and slowly padded out of the den, still tired. "Hey, Coffee," he muttered, yawning.

wickedvirtues
June 1st, 2017, 07:04 PM
The dark Siamese tom woke up to the sun shining through his quite terribly made den. He laid there for several moments, but decided to get up when he heard his friend's voice. He stretched, and slowly padded out of the den, still tired. "Hey, Coffee," he muttered, yawning.

"Hey, Stallion. I hunted this mouse, want some?" She referred to the decently large rodent, her ears pricked as she smiled.

( I'm making a StarClan cat and a DF cat, for Star I have this
Pic: http://i45.tinypic.com/3580ubq.jpg Name Ideas: Spottedheart, Ivypatch, Foxleap, Hollyberry, Dappledtuft
What's the best name out of them?)

appariitiion
June 1st, 2017, 07:13 PM
"Hey, Stallion. I hunted this mouse, want some?" She referred to the decently large rodent, her ears pricked as she smiled.

( I'm making a StarClan cat and a DF cat, for Star I have this
Pic: http://i45.tinypic.com/3580ubq.jpg Name Ideas: Spottedheart, Ivypatch, Foxleap, Hollyberry, Dappledtuft
What's the best name out of them?)
((Dappletuft))

Stallion turned his head towards the prey she had caught, and a small smile appeared on his face. "Nice catch," he meowed to her, impressed by how clean the mouse looked. It must have been an easy catch. "Sure," he responded to her question.

Cosmo
June 1st, 2017, 07:13 PM
Can I join?

wickedvirtues
June 1st, 2017, 07:15 PM
((Dappletuft))

Stallion turned his head towards the prey she had caught, and a small smile appeared on his face. "Nice catch," he meowed to her, impressed by how clean the mouse looked. It must have been an easy catch. "Sure," he responded to her question.

(Thanks c: )

"Thanks" Coffee responded, putting it inbetween them and taking a small bite of prey, gesturing that Stallion could join in whenever.

appariitiion
June 1st, 2017, 07:20 PM
(Thanks c: )

"Thanks" Coffee responded, putting it inbetween them and taking a small bite of prey, gesturing that Stallion could join in whenever.
Stallion leaned in and took a bite of the prey, enjoying it's juicy taste. He took this as a good moment to compliment Coffee, saying, "You're a good hunter, my catches are always sloppy." He smiled at the she-cat for a moment before taking another bite of the mouse.

SacredMadness
June 1st, 2017, 07:26 PM
Stallion leaned in and took a bite of the prey, enjoying it's juicy taste. He took this as a good moment to compliment Coffee, saying, "You're a good hunter, my catches are always sloppy." He smiled at the she-cat for a moment before taking another bite of the mouse.
(Can I join?)

appariitiion
June 1st, 2017, 07:28 PM
(Can I join?)
((later, I'll tell you when.))

SacredMadness
June 1st, 2017, 07:37 PM
((later, I'll tell you when.))
(Okay, don't forget me!) (jk)

wickedvirtues
June 2nd, 2017, 04:04 PM

Coffee had a smile on her maw. "Thanks, it was being a mouse-brained.. mouse. It was cornered." She replied.

appariitiion
June 2nd, 2017, 04:09 PM
Coffee had a smile on her maw. "Thanks, it was being a mouse-brained.. mouse. It was cornered." She replied.
"It's still a good nice," he told her, finishing the last bite. "It's nice outside today, isn't it?"

wickedvirtues
June 2nd, 2017, 04:14 PM
"It's still a good nice," he told her, finishing the last bite. "It's nice outside today, isn't it?"

She snorted, "for once it isn't boiling hot" she agreed.

appariitiion
June 2nd, 2017, 04:22 PM
She snorted, "for once it isn't boiling hot" she agreed.
He nodded in agreement and yawned. "Maybe we can take a walk together, later."

wickedvirtues
June 2nd, 2017, 05:08 PM
He nodded in agreement and yawned. "Maybe we can take a walk together, later."

"Sure" she replied.

appariitiion
June 2nd, 2017, 07:51 PM
"Sure" she replied.
He smiled at the she-cat. Ever since he met her, he thought she was amazing. "You know, I've always wondered," he began, "if you could teach me how to hunt? I think I'm doing something wrong when I try. My catches always end up inedible or really messy."

wickedvirtues
June 2nd, 2017, 07:57 PM
He smiled at the she-cat. Ever since he met her, he thought she was amazing. "You know, I've always wondered," he began, "if you could teach me how to hunt? I think I'm doing something wrong when I try. My catches always end up inedible or really messy."

"Sure!" She chirped, getting to her paws. "I don't think there'll be a better day to do it." She flicked her tail, enjoying the finally cool weather. "Let's see.." she parted her jaws, scenting a shrew. She signaled for Stallion to stay quiet as she dipped into a hunters crouch and silently crept forwards.

appariitiion
June 2nd, 2017, 08:01 PM
"Sure!" She chirped, getting to her paws. "I don't think there'll be a better day to do it." She flicked her tail, enjoying the finally cool weather. "Let's see.." she parted her jaws, scenting a shrew. She signaled for Stallion to stay quiet as she dipped into a hunters crouch and silently crept forwards.
Stallion smiled and mewed a 'thanks' to her. He watched her closely, and stayed silent when he was signaled to. He took note on the way she was positioned, and imagined mimicking it.

wickedvirtues
June 2nd, 2017, 08:29 PM
Stallion smiled and mewed a 'thanks' to her. He watched her closely, and stayed silent when he was signaled to. He took note on the way she was positioned, and imagined mimicking it.

A puff of brownish silver fur was what Coffee's gaze was locked onto, she crept forwards silently with her pupils like slits. Carefully she positioned herself, and made sure she was downwind of the shrew. She leapt into the air and lifted the creature into her jaws, crunching down and killing it for good.

appariitiion
June 2nd, 2017, 08:36 PM
A puff of brownish silver fur was what Coffee's gaze was locked onto, she crept forwards silently with her pupils like slits. Carefully she positioned herself, and made sure she was downwind of the shrew. She leapt into the air and lifted the creature into her jaws, crunching down and killing it for good.
"That's amazing," he complimented her as she swiftly caught the prey. "Okay, I think I can try now." He listened closely and surprisingly heard the sound of paws scuttling around a few tail-lengths away. He dropped down into a terribly copied crouch, and made his way towards the sound. Luckily, his paws were light. He leapt slightly too far and tumbled forward. He thankfully got the mouse and sunk his claws in it, half-squishing it and killing it. It wasn't as messy as before, but it sti wasn't perfect. "It just doesn't come naturally to me," he meowed in defeat.

wickedvirtues
June 2nd, 2017, 09:29 PM
"That's amazing," he complimented her as she swiftly caught the prey. "Okay, I think I can try now." He listened closely and surprisingly heard the sound of paws scuttling around a few tail-lengths away. He dropped down into a terribly copied crouch, and made his way towards the sound. Luckily, his paws were light. He leapt slightly too far and tumbled forward. He thankfully got the mouse and sunk his claws in it, half-squishing it and killing it. It wasn't as messy as before, but it sti wasn't perfect. "It just doesn't come naturally to me," he meowed in defeat.

"It's alright, it doesn't have to be clean if it's edible! But try this" she positioned her paws in a different way and lifted her tail, nodding to a space next to her. "Sort of like this, and make sure to aim your leap before you do it." Coffee guided.