PDA

View Full Version : JungleClan(restart)

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 05:44 AM
Jungle Clan
(Presentation made by Ruby
Edited by Bram246)

The grass sparkled with dew, as your paws ran as fast as they could carry you. You take a deep breath, noticing you came way too far.. A pretty she-cat sat on a log fallen over. "Welcome to Jungleclan."

--
General Information
-Being in the jungle there are going to be obstacles such as floods.
-Three deputies. One for the camp,hunting, and meeting. Also deputies can have more then one apprentice before or after being a deputy.
-Medicine cats can have two apprentices but not at the same time. The other apprentice has to be a full medicine cat before getting a new one.
-Queen can have two mates. Kits for everyone!
-LGTB mates are allowed.
-No prophecies unless I decide one is active
--

Today's Weather
85*F - Greenleaf
55% Chance Of Rain
Direction of Wind: S
Flooding chance: 20.4%
Prophecies:Not Active
--
Fourm:
Name:
Role:
Looks:
Perso:
Other:
Questions/Comments:

--
Filled Positions:
Leader- Junglestar - Bram246
Hunting Deputy: Falconclaw-Honeykit
Camp Deputy: Ashstorm-Sagie
Meetings Deputy: Autumnlake-Ruby
Medicine Cat: Blackberrysnow- Sagie
Medicine Cat AAp (Full): Mosspaw-Starfall
Medicine Cat App:
Warriors: Shadowflight-Honeykit,Cedarfrost-Starfall
Apprentices: Leafpaw-Starfall
Kits: Brindlekit-Silverheart, Tigerkit-Bram246, Seedkit-Ruby
Queens:
Elders:
(Russetkit, Russetpaw,Russetflight-Sagie
Shadowflight/Falconclaw kits
Not born yet)

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 05:48 AM
(Sorry for not telling everyboby that me and Ruby restarted the clan. You can make your forum again if you want to, and if you want to leave PM me or Ruby that you do.)

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 12:13 PM
Boop

Honeykit
November 4th, 2016, 05:55 PM
Name: ShadowFlight//Falconclaw
Sexuality: yeah um
Role:warrior//Hunting deputy
Looks: https://telaf.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/alfie.jpg // http: //data.whicdn.com/images/12155040/tumblr_lo9lo9cL7a1qhnatno1_500_large.jpg
Perso: Quiet, deceitful, loyal, mean, good at fighting//strong, quiet, muscular,amazing at hunting
Backstory(optional): nah
Other: They are mates
Questions/Comments: I'll get kits soon enough

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 06:20 PM
Name: ShadowFlight//Falconclaw
Sexuality: yeah um
Role:warrior//Hunting deputy
Looks: https://telaf.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/alfie.jpg // http: //data.whicdn.com/images/12155040/tumblr_lo9lo9cL7a1qhnatno1_500_large.jpg
Perso: Quiet, deceitful, loyal, mean, good at fighting//strong, quiet, muscular,amazing at hunting
Backstory(optional): nah
Other: They are mates
Questions/Comments: I'll get kits soon enough
Accepted! (I'll add Shadowflight to the list. You can start roleplaying. I'll join in a bit.)

Honeykit
November 4th, 2016, 06:25 PM
Shadowflight slinked out of her den and padded into the clearing. resting in the sun she laid her paws in front of her, clearly enjoying herself.

FalconClaw spotted Shadowflight and approached his mate "beautiful morning isn't it?" he said in his deep purr.
(ima post my finder now)

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 06:30 PM
(Okay)
Junglestar padded back to camp carrying a few fish. She layed them in the fresh kill pile and licked her paws.

Honeykit
November 4th, 2016, 06:41 PM
ShadowFlight responded to FalconClaw "yes it is isn't it?' She started as Junglestar walked through the entrance, she stood up and began licking her chest fur

FalconClaw nodded respectfully noticing Junglestar pad through the entrance dipped his head in greeting before scanning the camp looking for some cats for a hunting patrol.

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 06:45 PM
Junglestar shook each paw as she noticed Falconclaw dip his head in greeting. She smiled and took a fish to a shady part of the camp.

Honeykit
November 4th, 2016, 06:53 PM
FalconClaw hooked a fish himself and padded over to Junglestar " So where have you been this morning, You're up and early"

ShadowFlight glared as her mate took off toward JungleStar but all you could see was an angry glint in her eye. She stalked out of camp, padding into the Forest.

Honeykit
November 4th, 2016, 06:56 PM
(can ShadowFlight mentor an apprentice like Finchpaw? and can we resume the prophecy from last rp?)
Shadowflight stormed off to the Great willow where she sat. Staring into the dawn sky as the Great Willow rustled in the wind.

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 06:56 PM
"Looking around, marking the border, and hunting.",she took a bite of the fish,"I didn't see any tigers or any other beast lurking around."

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 07:02 PM
(can ShadowFlight mentor an apprentice like Finchpaw? and can we resume the prophecy from last rp?)
Shadowflight stormed off to the Great willow where she sat. Staring into the dawn sky as the Great Willow rustled in the wind.
(Shadowflight can mentor Finchpaw. We're not resuming the last RP. This is a restart.)

Honeykit
November 4th, 2016, 07:05 PM
"That's a relief" FalconClaw said, taking a bite of his trout, relishing the fresh taste. He swallowed before saying "Did you see any sign of killed prey?"

ShadowFlight her anger abated went to the waterfall (i think we have one) and waited patiently before scooping out three fish. Jaws full she returned to camp and dropped the prey on the fresh-kill pile (okay just be sure to tell finchpaw I'm his/her mentor.)

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 07:09 PM
Junglestar shook her head,"No. The beast must be hunting somewhere else."
(I'll try to find Finchpaw and message them. None of the have noticed the restart. Come back! :squee: )

Honeykit
November 4th, 2016, 07:25 PM
Falconclaw replied proudly "they won't be bothering us again" before saying in a more sinister tone " How's the borders with Ivory Clan holding up, we don't need them hunting on our territory" (are we still doing negotiations with IvoryClan? And can my Fanclan, MistClan, Border Jungle and IvoryClan?)

ShadowFlight sat down next to FalconClaw and groomed her fur listening.

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 07:28 PM
(No. IvoryClan was deleted and I moved all the cats from that clan into JungleClan.)

Honeykit
November 5th, 2016, 06:36 AM
(Ok but what about my fanclan?) FalconClaw stood up and turned to ShadowFlight " lets go hunting" he said right before bounding into the forest

ShadowFlight raced after him enjoying the rush of wind in her fur.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 06:52 AM
Name:Brindlekit
Sexuality:Straight
Role:Kit
Looks:https://assets.rbl.ms/4163594/980x.jpg
Perso:He is friendly but is protective of others.If anyone messes with his friends,he will attack them.
Backstory(optional):Nope.
Other:no
Questions/Comments:Can someone be his best friend?

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 08:46 AM
Name:Brindlekit
Sexuality:Straight
Role:Kit
Looks:https://assets.rbl.ms/4163594/980x.jpg
Perso:He is friendly but is protective of others.If anyone messes with his friends,he will attack them.
Backstory(optional):Nope.
Other:no
Questions/Comments:Can someone be his best friend?
Accepted

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 08:49 AM
(Ok but what about my fanclan?) FalconClaw stood up and turned to ShadowFlight " lets go hunting" he said right before bounding into the forest

ShadowFlight raced after him enjoying the rush of wind in her fur.
(Send me a presentation of the clan. Include cats,if they're new to the jungle or not, characteristics or the clan,ect.)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 08:53 AM
Brindlekit sat in the nursery,playing with an dangling leaf.

Sage
November 5th, 2016, 09:42 AM
Name: Russetkit/Russetpaw/Russetflight
Sexuality: Pansexual
Role: Kit
Looks: I ref (https://www.askideas.com/media/26/Young-Cute-Somali-Kitten.png) I ref (http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4006/somalicats.4/0_185a9_42559c89_XL.jpg) I ref (http://www.somalicana.com/old/images/ritchie-somali.jpg) I
Perso: As a kit Russet is very modest and blunt. She liked to bully other cats into doing what she told them to. As Russet ages she will begin to mature and respect other cats. She will finally accept who she is a mature into a highly respected cat among JungleClan.
Backstory: N/A
Other/Questions: She is one of Shadowflight/Falconclaw's kits

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 09:44 AM
Name: Russetkit/Russetpaw/Russetflight
Role: Kit
Looks: I ref (https://www.askideas.com/media/26/Young-Cute-Somali-Kitten.png) I ref (http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4006/somalicats.4/0_185a9_42559c89_XL.jpg) I ref (http://www.somalicana.com/old/images/ritchie-somali.jpg) I
Perso: As a kit Russet is very modest and blunt. She liked to bully other cats into doing what she told them to. As Russet ages she will begin to mature and respect other cats. She will finally accept who she is a mature into a highly respected cat among JungleClan.
Backstory: N/A
Other/Questions: She is one of Shadowflight/Falconclaw's kits
Accepted! I think there kits aren't born yet so you might have to wait.

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 09:53 AM
(I hate to do this. Anyone who was in the original roleplay will have to make a forum again. This is a restart so you can have any position you want. Read the rules and make your forum.)

Honeykit
November 5th, 2016, 10:07 AM
Falconclaw plunged into the stream and turned around quickly, splashing ShadowFlight with water and purring in amusement as she glared at him.

Shadowflight glared menacingly at Falconclaw before jumping into the stream and splashing Falconclaw with a HUGE wave of water!

Sage
November 5th, 2016, 10:29 AM
Name: Blackberrysnow
Role: Med. Cat
Looks: I ref (http://mosthdwallpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Cute-Blue-Eyes-Cat-Wallpaper.jpg) I
Perso: Shy, Quiet, Blunt, Modest (Sorry for short description, but im in a hurry.)
Backstory(optional): N/A
Other: Nope
Questions/Comments: Nope

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 10:36 AM
Name: Blackberrysnow
Role: Med. Cat
Looks: I ref (http://mosthdwallpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Cute-Blue-Eyes-Cat-Wallpaper.jpg) I
Perso: Shy, Quiet, Blunt, Modest (Sorry for short description, but im in a hurry.)
Backstory(optional): N/A
Other: Nope
Questions/Comments: Nope
Accepted!

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 10:59 AM
Junglestar chewed on her fish.

Tigerkit was stretching outside the nursery. Her yellow cream colored fur with a single brown stripe from neck to tail was warmed by the sun. She looked around at the other cats.

Ruby
November 5th, 2016, 03:29 PM
(Bram, I said I would do it. I didn't need you to do it for me. I just got caught up with Duck Dogs the other day. Plus, we have another clan associated with this one? They have to be on the same thread if we want them to rp together. I read the rules for once.)

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 05:13 PM
(Bram, I said I would do it. I didn't need you to do it for me. I just got caught up with Duck Dogs the other day. Plus, we have another clan associated with this one? They have to be on the same thread if we want them to rp together. I read the rules for once.)
(Sorry I a bit impatient of waiting. I'll PM Honeykit and edit the forum. Also can you make a forum or tell me what your cat or cats were again?)

Ruby
November 5th, 2016, 06:26 PM
(Okay. So am I. My character is Autumnlake, the meetings deputy, and seedkit)

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 06:46 PM
(Okay. So am I. My character is Autumnlake, the meetings deputy, and seedkit)
(Okay they're added)

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 05:07 AM
Junglestar buried her fish carcass outside of camp. She sat at the entrance watching the trees.

Tigerkit walked over to the fresh kill pile. She picked up a fish and ate it next to the nursery.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 05:11 AM
Brindlekit walked out of the Nursery,walkingnto the fresh kill pile. He grabbed an nice vole,and took it over to where Tigerkit was sitting."Hey!" He said when he got there.

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 05:12 AM
Tigerkit looked up at from her fish."Hey Brindlekit!",she said cheerfully.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 05:15 AM
Tigerkit looked up at from her fish."Hey Brindlekit!",she said cheerfully.
Brindlekit sat next to her."So,How are you?" Brindlekit asked before taking an bite of the vole.

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 05:17 AM
Brindlekit sat next to her."So,How are you?" Brindlekit asked before taking an bite of the vole.
"I'm good! Junglestar said I'll be an apprentice soon! I'm excited!", Tigerkit wondered who was going to be her mentor.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 05:21 AM
"I'm good! Junglestar said I'll be an apprentice soon! I'm excited!", Tigerkit wondered who was going to be her mentor.
"Thats great!" He said,taking another bite of the vole.Unlike others,he really preferred vole to fish.

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 05:32 AM
"Thats great!" He said,taking another bite of the vole.Unlike others,he really preferred vole to fish.
Tigerkit ate her fish.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 05:34 AM
Brindlekit finished the vole,ad stood up.He stretched out.

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 05:45 AM
Tigerkit was still eating her fish.

Honeykit
November 6th, 2016, 05:55 AM
FalconClaw floundered in the water as Shadowflight drenched him with water. he let out a murrow of laughter before splashing ShadowFlight.

ShadowFlight Climbed out of the water and panted as she lay on the shore. "You know" she said panting " I am pregnant."

Sage
November 6th, 2016, 05:57 AM
(( Can you remove Blackberrysnow from the clan and save the Camp Deputy for me? Here's my form.

name; ashstorm
gender; male
sexuality; straight
age; 23 moons
appearance; black base coat with light grey flecks dotting his body, light grey paws and ears, and blue eyes.
personality; ash is a very kind and outgoing cat. he loves to help others in need. he loves being with people and gets scared when alone. he likes surrounding himself with people that are the opposite of him. he does this because he feels the need to help them.
rank; camp deputy
other; no...
questions/comments; no... ))

Honeykit
November 6th, 2016, 06:02 AM
Falconclaw started with surprise! he hadn't realized but then he could see the gentle curve of belly was a bit bigger than normal. FalconClaw got out of the water and shook out his fur, careful not to let any get on his mate before nudging her up, " We've got to get you to camp" he sputtered " you need to see
BlackberrySnow! and--" he was cut off by Shadowflight who said

"Calm down, i'm not the first queen to kit" ShadowFlight plopped down on the ground. " It's just I get tired faster than normal." She heaved herself back onto her feet, " Well I guess some food would be nice" she said and let FalconClaw half carry her back to camp.

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 06:10 AM
(ANNOUNCEMENT!
Me and Honeykit are going to make another thread to have MistClan and JungleClan in. This thread might be deleted once the other forum is made. But keep roleplaying if you want and I'll update the thread for people joining or leaving. Sorry to have this clan move/restart again but I have to follow the guidelines.)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 06:11 AM
(ANNOUNCEMENT!
Me and Honeykit are going to make another thread to have MistClan and JungleClan in. This thread might be deleted once the other forum is made. But keep roleplaying if you want and I'll update the thread for people joining or leaving. Sorry to have this clan move/restart again but I have to follow the guidelines.)
(Its cool with me)

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 06:13 AM
(( Can you remove Blackberrysnow from the clan and save the Camp Deputy for me? Here's my form.

name; ashstorm
gender; male
sexuality; straight
age; 23 moons
appearance; black base coat with light grey flecks dotting his body, light grey paws and ears, and blue eyes.
personality; ash is a very kind and outgoing cat. he loves to help others in need. he loves being with people and gets scared when alone. he likes surrounding himself with people that are the opposite of him. he does this because he feels the need to help them.
rank; camp deputy
other; no...
questions/comments; no... ))
(Okay I'll do that.)

Honeykit
November 6th, 2016, 06:17 AM
(wait who's the med cat then? I need one for ShadowFlight, she's going to have kits and such)

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 06:28 AM
(wait who's the med cat then? I need one for ShadowFlight, she's going to have kits and such)
(Wait for someone to put in a forum?)

Sage
November 6th, 2016, 06:32 AM
(Wait for someone to put in a forum?)
I guess I could roleplay Blackberry and Ashstorm...... :)

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 06:34 AM
I guess I could roleplay Blackberry and Ashstorm...... :)
So add Blackberry to the list? Her names Blackberry?

Sage
November 6th, 2016, 06:40 AM
So add Blackberry to the list? Her names Blackberry?
No, it's Blackberrysnow but that's her nickname, but yes add her to the list.

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 06:43 AM
No, it's Blackberrysnow but that's her nickname, but yes add her to the list.
Okay

Starfall
November 6th, 2016, 11:03 AM
Hey should I remake my fourm? And maybe moss paw can be a full medicine cat now, if there isn't one already that is.

Name:mosspaw/ mosswhisper
Role wanted:medicine cat or medicine cat apprentice
Personality:he is very independent and observant. He hates to be told what to do, but will begrudgingly do it. He loves to observe from the sidelines.
Looks: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_HC_iJORcmts/TE4k-0A-wMI/AAAAAAAABKs/bsfNBUKnLIU/s1600/shimmerpaw.jpg but with dark green eyes.
Other?: he loves to climb trees.

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 11:08 AM
Hey should I remake my fourm? And maybe moss paw can be a full medicine cat now, if there isn't one already that is.

Name:mosspaw/ mosswhisper
Role wanted:medicine cat or medicine cat apprentice
Personality:he is very independent and observant. He hates to be told what to do, but will begrudgingly do it. He loves to observe from the sidelines.
Looks: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_HC_iJORcmts/TE4k-0A-wMI/AAAAAAAABKs/bsfNBUKnLIU/s1600/shimmerpaw.jpg but with dark green eyes.
Other?: he loves to climb trees.
Accepted!(He'll be an apprentice)

Starfall
November 6th, 2016, 11:23 AM
Kk oh and let me make a warrior and apprentice for you guys lol, you need them.

Name:cedarfrost
Appearance: a golden tom with ice blue eyes and short fur.
Personality:calm and quiet, he is almost always by himself.
Role wanted: warrior

Name:leafpaw
Appearance: a dark brown tom with dark green eyes and long fur.
Personality: shy, and very observant, if you're ever looking for him he's often in a tree talking to himself.
Role wanted:apprentice

Sage
November 6th, 2016, 11:34 AM
Ashstorm swiftly moved through the undergrowth, moss sticking to his pelt. He moved over roots and rocks; and stopped at a shining pool. He bent down to it and began to lap up the silver droplets and water.

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 11:37 AM
Kk oh and let me make a warrior and apprentice for you guys lol, you need them.

Name:cedarfrost
Appearance: a golden tom with ice blue eyes and short fur.
Personality:calm and quiet, he is almost always by himself.
Role wanted: warrior

Name:leafpaw
Appearance: a dark brown tom with dark green eyes and long fur.
Personality: shy, and very observant, if you're ever looking for him he's often in a tree talking to himself.
Role wanted:apprentice
Accepted!

Starfall
November 6th, 2016, 12:04 PM
Leafpaw was sitting in a tree, having a delightful conversation with himself before he heard the rustling of leaves and twigs snapping on the forest ground. The brown apprentice crouched and looked down, spotting the clan deputy the apprentice relaxed and jumped down a few branches to see what the warrior was doing "is he okay?" He asked aloud as his tail flicked back and fourth.

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 02:08 PM
Junglestar yawned as she went back into camp. She went to her den and layed down.

Tigerkit buried her fish carcass. She saw Junglestar head to her den. She wanted to ask her when she would be an apprentice but decided not to bother her. The she kit played with a leaf in the clearing.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 02:10 PM
Brindlekit finished his vole and buried the carcass.He sat in the nursery,bored.

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 02:15 PM
Tigerkit stalked the leaf. She pounced and rolled as she caught it. She tore the leaf with claws and teeth.

Honeykit
November 9th, 2016, 06:45 PM
FalconClaw charged into camp, well as much as he could charge with his mate on his shoulder and shouted " BlackberrySnow! BlackberrySnow!"

ShadowFlight whipped her lithe tail around his mouth, "Hush before you re awaken the camp!" She had noticed the sun setting and her muscles were aching at her, pleading for sleep.

Bram246
November 9th, 2016, 06:53 PM
Tigerkit looked at the two cats entering camp. She blinked as she tilted her head in confusion.

Sage
November 9th, 2016, 08:24 PM
Blackberrysnow was roused from her dream with shock. She lumbered out of the medicine den and into the clearing grumpily. "I was having a wonderful dream. What do you mange pelts need?" She huffed.

Honeykit
November 19th, 2016, 12:58 PM
Falconclaw replied breathless " Did you know- ShadowFlight Is- Did you know!" FalconClaw said in a flurry, words blending together into unintelligible nonsense.

ShadowFlight purred in amusement as her mate tried to say she was pregnant (can you act like you did know plz)

Shadow
November 21st, 2016, 06:36 PM
(Sorry what did I miss,recap?)

Splintertail
December 3rd, 2016, 08:12 PM
Name:Maplefire
Sexuality:Bisexual
Role:Warrior
Looks: Giant fluffy calico she-cat w/ one green eye and one amber eye and claw scars on her face
Perso: Feisty and hotheaded, likes picking fights
Backstory(optional): nope
Other: nope
Questions/Comments: can someone catch me up on the rp?