PDA

View Full Version : Barney and Silver's Neighborhood (OPEN)

Ivy
May 31st, 2017, 07:31 PM
Silver was lounging in her and her mate's soft fluffy bed. She smiled as she let her tail sweep over the velvety, plush, bedding. The elderly gray cat groomed one paw in a nonchalant manner. She let her peridot green eyes roam around her luxurious home. Since her housefolk had stopped going out, they had decided to get a better home for themselves and their cats. It was a cozy, soft yellow cottage that was located off the seashore. While Silver didn't enjoy the water as much, she did enjoy lounging in the sand and gossiping with her new neighbors. The older molly was old yes, but that didn't mean she couldn't chat with the younger cats.

Gone
May 31st, 2017, 08:13 PM
Silver was lounging in her and her mate's soft fluffy bed. She smiled as she let her tail sweep over the velvety, plush, bedding. The elderly gray cat groomed one paw in a nonchalant manner. She let her peridot green eyes roam around her luxurious home. Since her housefolk had stopped going out, they had decided to get a better home for themselves and their cats. It was a cozy, soft yellow cottage that was located off the seashore. While Silver didn't enjoy the water as much, she did enjoy lounging in the sand and gossiping with her new neighbors. The older molly was old yes, but that didn't mean she couldn't chat with the younger cats.
Barney was curled up around his mate, gently licking her cheek, it seemed like just yesterday, the two were still young, and now, the two were there, in a new home, cuddling like they always have in the past, his gaze met the she-cat's and he simply passed a paw over her back, making sure she stood close to him no matter what happened, their nest was honestly pretty comfortable compared to the one they once had when they were still in the old home, and he loved it, he loved the calm this place offered. "Silver..?" The tom suddently asked.

Ivy
May 31st, 2017, 08:33 PM
Barney was curled up around his mate, gently licking her cheek, it seemed like just yesterday, the two were still young, and now, the two were there, in a new home, cuddling like they always have in the past, his gaze met the she-cat's and he simply passed a paw over her back, making sure she stood close to him no matter what happened, their nest was honestly pretty comfortable compared to the one they once had when they were still in the old home, and he loved it, he loved the calm this place offered. "Silver..?" The tom suddently asked.

"I love you..." She whispered into his ear, her breath tickling his soft, silky ears. She let her head lean down on his broad shoulder gently, careful not to put her full weight on his frail shoulder. Silver was caught off guard as he passed a soft paw down her back,flinching a little before realizing it was her mate. She gave him a smile, making her whiskers twitch as the cloudy color on her muzzle shine a bit brighter. "Yes?" She asked.

Gone
May 31st, 2017, 09:09 PM
"I love you..." She whispered into his ear, her breath tickling his soft, silky ears. She let her head lean down on his broad shoulder gently, careful not to put her full weight on his frail shoulder. Silver was caught off guard as he passed a soft paw down her back,flinching a little before realizing it was her mate. She gave him a smile, making her whiskers twitch as the cloudy color on her muzzle shine a bit brighter. "Yes?" She asked.
Barney smiled at the touch, he loved having his mate close to him, those three words she said, he couldn't help but lean closer and press their muzzles together. "I love you too, Silver." He purred, meeting her gaze. "Do you miss the kits?" He asked, he honestly missed seeing Ivybreeze and Ravenwing, but now that they moved, they wouldn't really be able to see them anymore.

Ivy
May 31st, 2017, 10:11 PM
Barney smiled at the touch, he loved having his mate close to him, those three words she said, he couldn't help but lean closer and press their muzzles together. "I love you too, Silver." He purred, meeting her gaze. "Do you miss the kits?" He asked, he honestly missed seeing Ivybreeze and Ravenwing, but now that they moved, they wouldn't really be able to see them anymore.

Silver's ears perked up and as he pulled away, her whiskers twitched a little from the adreneline that the kiss had in it. "I do miss our children. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about them." She met his gaze, green meeting a warm brown. "I remember when we first met." She blushed just thinking about their encounter, sending her a delicious feeling throughout her body. "Ravenwing fell in love with Ivybreeze, but we both didn't allow either to see each other...." she trailed off, lost in thought and memories.

Gone
June 1st, 2017, 06:46 AM
Silver's ears perked up and as he pulled away, her whiskers twitched a little from the adreneline that the kiss had in it. "I do miss our children. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about them." She met his gaze, green meeting a warm brown. "I remember when we first met." She blushed just thinking about their encounter, sending her a delicious feeling throughout her body. "Ravenwing fell in love with Ivybreeze, but we both didn't allow either to see each other...." she trailed off, lost in thought and memories.
"Same applies for me, Silver, I remember everything since the very beginning, it was nice, but I think it was a pretty bad idea to make them unable to see the other, who knows, today, they could even be happy together, but now, they both have a mate, Ravenwing left his clan to be with Sky and Ivybreeze... I don't know." Barney said, he didn't know what had happened to the she-cat after everything that had happened, he didn't even know if she had a mate or something along those lines.

Ivy
June 1st, 2017, 08:09 AM
"Same applies for me, Silver, I remember everything since the very beginning, it was nice, but I think it was a pretty bad idea to make them unable to see the other, who knows, today, they could even be happy together, but now, they both have a mate, Ravenwing left his clan to be with Sky and Ivybreeze... I don't know." Barney said, he didn't know what had happened to the she-cat after everything that had happened, he didn't even know if she had a mate or something along those lines.

She smiled sadly. "Last time, she visited she said that she had met someone named Ravenpaw.....does she have a thing for Ravens?" She let out a purr of amusement as she thought about the good times when she and her daughter would tumble around together. "And then I met you..." Silver sighed dreamily as she reached out to touch her soft pink nose with his. "You were very cute.." she smiled as she licked his fading scars.

Gone
June 1st, 2017, 05:45 PM
She smiled sadly. "Last time, she visited she said that she had met someone named Ravenpaw.....does she have a thing for Ravens?" She let out a purr of amusement as she thought about the good times when she and her daughter would tumble around together. "And then I met you..." Silver sighed dreamily as she reached out to touch her soft pink nose with his. "You were very cute.." she smiled as she licked his fading scars.
Barney laughed as well. "Maybe, who knows, but it's her choice, not ours." The tom mewed, blushing as she spoke, he could remember everything that had happened in the past and the moment he met her was one of the best. "I could say the same thing about you, and you still are to this day, Silver." He purred, licking the top of her head lovingly, he could even remember the first time they had watched the sunset together, the night they got closer and... Without it, they wouldn't have been mates, everything would've been different.

Velcro
June 2nd, 2017, 12:57 PM
The wind was picking up slightly despite it being sunny weather. Ruffling the long dark russet she cat as she padded along the edge of the side walk. Her nose sniffing here and there to make sure she was still on the right path. The blind Lonar eventually got to a sheltered area and crawled beneath it and curled up. Her fluffy tail wrapping around her nose and face as she lay hidden in the shelter and shadows of a bush

Ivy
June 5th, 2017, 10:19 PM
Silver heard a faint rustle nearby but her instincts and senses were fding and she dismissed it as the wind rustling the leaves. The elderly molly stood up and stretched a little. She sniffed the morning ir through the netted door that the housefolk had opened. "Care for breakfast, love?" She sked as she headed towrds her food bowl. (Short because Im tired)

Gone
June 6th, 2017, 04:17 PM
Silver heard a faint rustle nearby but her instincts and senses were fding and she dismissed it as the wind rustling the leaves. The elderly molly stood up and stretched a little. She sniffed the morning ir through the netted door that the housefolk had opened. "Care for breakfast, love?" She sked as she headed towrds her food bowl. (Short because Im tired)
Barney stood up as well, he didn't have the best hearing, so he couldn't even hear what his mate had heard, he gave a nod and headed towards the food bowl before he started eating, he was more than hungry right now, he could eat anything that was placed in front of him, not caring what it would be