PDA

View Full Version : PMD GATES TO INFINITY

Bram246
November 3rd, 2016, 06:24 PM
A shooting passed in the night sky. Or at least a pokemon thought it saw one.
This is Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity!
There are two guilds: Skyfall and Grounded
Skyfall is a guild that helps pokemon that are human get use to the pokemon world amd make teams.
Grounded are pokemon that oppose the human pokemon being in the pokemon world. This guide tries to stop pokemon that are humans and run underground trades like eggs trading.
Be any pokemon you want. Teams are only two to four pokemon. Pokemon cannot be an one man army. Other members of the team can say at the guild or teams house doing jobs for the guild or nothing at all.
(DON'T ALL BE HUMAN POKEMON!)

Forum-
Name:
Male or Female:
Species:
Type:
Sexuality:
Human or regular:
Looks:
Personality:
Guild or no guild:
Job:
Team:
Other:

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 05:26 AM
Name: Jasmine
Male or Female: Female
Species: Delcatty
Type: Normal
Sexuality: Lesbian
Human or regular: Regular
Looks: normal Delcatty with small bag on her back
Personality: quiet, observant, friendly
Guild or no guild: Skyfall
Job: Cook for guild
Team:Open
Other: None

Phoenix Flames
November 4th, 2016, 05:39 AM
Name: Peck
Species: Pikachu
Type: Electric
Sexuality: Straight
Human or regular: Human
Looks: A normal Pikachu, but in stead of the lightning bolt shaped tail tip, she has the heart shaped tail tip.
Personality: Kind, Adventurous, Loyal, Friendly, Happy
Guild or no guild: Guild Skyfall
Job: Wants to save the Pokemon world for Skyfall guild
Team: Jasmine; Open; Open
Other: I have a Pikachu both in Gates to Infinity and Super Mystery Dungeon named Peck. XD

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 05:46 AM
Name: Peck
Looks: A normal Pikachu, but in stead of the lightning bolt shaped tail tip, she has the heart shaped tail tip.
Personality: Kind, Adventurous, Loyal, Friendly, Happy
Guild or no guild: Guild Skyfall
Job: Wants to save the Pokemon world for Skyfall guild
Team: Jasmine; Open; Open
Other: I have a Pikachu both in Gates to Infinity and Super Mystery Dungeon named Peck. XD
Accepted! (I never got the same pokemon when I played the games! XD)

Phoenix Flames
November 4th, 2016, 05:51 AM
(XD)

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 06:08 AM
(XD)
(We can start if you want to)

Gone
November 4th, 2016, 06:11 AM
Name: Nick
Male or Female: Male
Species: Armaldo
Type: Rock/Bug
Looks: The normally blue color of his body is black and he wears a scarf.
Personality: Kind, Loyal, Shy, Calm, Caring
Job: Help the Guild with his team
Team: Jasmine's?
Other: Hallow! :3

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 06:13 AM
Name: Nick
Species: Armaldo
Type: Rock/Bug
Looks: The normally blue color of his body is black and he wears a scarf.
Personality: Kind, Loyal, Shy, Calm, Caring
Job: Help the Guild with his team
Team: Jasmine's?
Other: Hallow! :3
Accepted! WELCOME!

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 06:16 AM
(Starting) Sunshine was flooding the room as Jasmine slept. She curled up in a hay nest of her home.

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 06:34 AM
Jasmine slept for a while until a Swanna came up the stairs. "GET UP!",the Swanna yelled. Jasmine fell out of her bed and looked at the bird,"Y-Yes?" Swanna glared at her,"You're late for your shift! The inn is full and you have fourteen orders to fill! Hurry up!",the bird walked out. Jasmine sighed,"Yeah more work." She grabbed her bag and went straight to the inn.

Gone
November 4th, 2016, 06:40 AM
As Nick saw Jasmine, he quickly caught up to her, if she was here, then the inn was filled. "H-Hey, if you need help this morning, I can help you know... I know how to cook and everything." The Arnaldo admitted, gazing down at the Delcatty and smiling. "But that's only if you want me to... I-I'm not forcing you to let me cook with you." He added, his face red with embarassment.

Phoenix Flames
November 4th, 2016, 06:43 AM
(I'm gonna have Peck fall from the sky. XD like how every PMD and Super Mystery Dungeon game is. Lel)

There was a hole in the sky. Peck suddenly fell from it. "AAAHHHH!", she screamed. She landed on the ground with a thud. "Oof.", she said as she picked herself off of the ground and looked at her surroundings.

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 06:44 AM
Jasmine looked up at Nick,"You can help if you want to.",she entered inn waving at other pokemon. She went to the kitchen and started cooking.

Gone
November 4th, 2016, 06:51 AM
Nick nodded and started cooking as well, and he was surprisingly good at it! The Armaldo quickly finished the first two before he went on. "Next time you don't wake up, they want me to wake you up with a Water Pulse..." He admitted silently, quickly finishing another breakfast before he had a vision, he gazed outside and back at Jasmine. "I'll be right back." He said before he ran outside, he quickly came to a halt and gazed at a Pikachu, surprised, he slowly neared her. "H-Hey, you okay?" He asked shyly, but worried at the same time.

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 06:58 AM
Jasmine growled as Nick left but kept cooking. She gave the final order as a large bag was dropped next to her. Swanna smiled,"These are your tips! Everyone loves your food!" Jasmine took the bag and smiled,"So I'm off?","Yes! You have the rest of the day off!" Jasmine rushed out the inn and deposited her pokecoins.

Gone
November 4th, 2016, 07:01 AM
(No, Derp is off! ;-; )

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 07:03 AM
(Take the Pikachu into the inn)

Gone
November 4th, 2016, 07:06 AM
(Yeah)
Nick walked over to Peck and picked her up gently, placing her on top of his head. "I'll take you to the inn, probably the safest place right now, due to everyone being in thwre..." He said before he started walking, as he entered it, he gazed at Jasmine, she probably hated him for leaving like that.

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 07:11 AM
Jasmine was talking to a pokemon and didn't notice Nick go into the inn. Swanna was waving at a pokemon leaving the inn as she saw Nick. She gasp and grabbed the Pikachu,"Oh Arceus! What happened?! This Pikachu is all dirty!",she glared at Nick,"What did you do?"

Gone
November 4th, 2016, 07:16 AM
"I didn't do anything! I found it like this! That's actually why I left the inn... I had a vision." Nick admitted, gazing at the Pikachu. "I've never seen it around before... Must be knew around." He added, he was already scared to attack anyone in town, he sure couldn't have done that. He then gazed at Jasmine and walke pver to her. "S-Sorry for leaving like that..." He added, head lowered in shame
(Gtg! See you around 5:10 PM)

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 07:22 AM
(Okay!)
Swanna huffed and carried the Pikachu in the inn. Jasmine forgave Nick for leaving.

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 01:22 PM
Laying the Pikachu in the hay bed Swanna went back downstairs to check on the pokemon ordering food.

aleka!
November 4th, 2016, 01:24 PM
Name: Hurricane
Species: Vaperon
Type: Water
Sexuality: straight
Human or regular: regular
Looks: the regular Vaperon, but with a gold ring on his tail and a pouch on his back.
Personality: He's sly and secretive, he can easily slip out of problems.
Guild or no guild: Guild (Grounded)
Job: Egg Trader
Team: Uhhhh open x3
Other: More forms coming, and are you aloud to be legendary pokemon?

Name: Swift
Species: Talonflame
Type: Fire/Flying
Looks: the regular Talonflame, but with amber eyes and a small pouch
Personality: She's bold and reckless, barley afraid of anything.
Guild or no guild: No Guild
Job: She's known for stealing eggs and trading them.
Team: Does she have to be in one because she has no guild?
Other: None)

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 01:32 PM
Name: Hurricane
Species: Vaperon
Type: Water
Sexuality: straight
Looks: the regular Vaperon, but with a gold ring on his tail and a pouch on his back.
Personality: He's sly and secretive, he can easily slip out of problems.
Guild or no guild: Guild (Grounded)
Job: Egg Trader
Team: Uhhhh open x3
Other: More forms coming, and are you aloud to be legendary pokemon?

Name: Swift
Species: Talonflame
Type: Fire/Flying
Looks: the regular Talonflame, but with amber eyes and a small pouch
Personality: She's bold and reckless, barley afraid of anything.
Guild or no guild: No Guild
Job: She's known for stealing eggs and trading them.
Team: Does she have to be in one because she has no guild?
Other: None)
Accepted! (You can be a legendary. Swift can work with the guild since she is known for stealing and trading eggs.)

aleka!
November 4th, 2016, 01:40 PM
Okay, she'll be on a team with Hurricane)

Swift was circling above a Walrein's nest, as there was a egg right in the middle. The Female Walrein would be a problem though, she didn't feel like attacking that pokemon today. However; she was asleep and flopped over on her side, but it would still be a challenge to snatch the egg. You know what, screw it. Yolo! She thought, spinning into a dive. She snatched the egg in her talons, just before the female pokemon woke up.

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 02:14 PM
Swanna waved at her last pokemon leaving. She closed the door and locked it. She also locked the door where the Pikachu slept. She went down to her cellar and opened a door with her feather. Going in the room she looked at her stash of pokemon eggs.'Hmm. I should order more.', she thought as she shut the door behind her.

aleka!
November 4th, 2016, 04:01 PM
Swift now had the egg on the pouch around her neck. She flew until she reached some cliffs, where there was a smalll hole. Landing and folding her wings to sides, she walked inside.

Hurricane's tail was lashing. "Where's Swift? She's supposed to be here about now with a new egg!" He said aloud, his head lowered. He was near the entrance of a cave that spiraled downward, twisting and spiraling foward until it reached a cave on the other side. Multiple caves led from there, and they had a egg trade scheduled in about a hour. Hurricane and Swiftt both loved shiny things, as Hurricane was adorned with a sapphire and ruby bracelet on his front foreleg as well as the piercing on his tail. The egg would be traded for another egg, which the dealer, which was a shiny Leafeon named Thorn, was going to trade a Blitzle's egg for the Walrein's.

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 04:07 PM
Having a few Duckletts watch the inn Swanna flew out of town. She flew for a while before landing at a tunnel entrance. Folding her wings she took a bag of jewelry off her neck as she entered.

aleka!
November 4th, 2016, 04:19 PM
Swift walked to Hurricane, who snorted softly. "I uh, have some bad news," Swift started. "What is it?" He grunted in reply. "I got news that Thorn went back on the trade.." Swift said, looking at the ground. "WHAT?!" Hurricane yelled in reply, scrambling into a standing position. "But I uh, also saw a Swanna approaching from the south while I was flying here." She said, rustling her wings. Hurricane nodded, his eyes still narrowed. "Lets go then." He started to walk down the tunnel, Swift following him.

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 04:23 PM
Swanna waited in a cave tossing the bag of gems in the air.

Gone
November 4th, 2016, 04:28 PM
Nick was still in the inn, why did Swanna even think that he would hit someone? He hated fights, he only fought whenever it was really needed, he gazed at Jasmine and rubbed his claws together sadly before he gazed outside. "I-I'm just gonna leave, I guess..." He said and turned around before slowly making his way out, getting glares from all of those who were in here.

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 04:31 PM
Jasmine ran over to Nick with a paper in her mouth,"Nick! Nick wait up!"

Gone
November 4th, 2016, 04:35 PM
Nick gazed at her. "W-What is it, Jasmine..?" He asked, not daring to look in her eyes.

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 04:40 PM
Jasmine dropped the paper,"I got request to rescue a pokemon! This Charmeleon got lost in a cave dungeon and his friend,Axew, wants someone to rescue him. Want to go?"

Gone
November 4th, 2016, 04:44 PM
Nick was surprised by the demand. "S-Sure... I guess we need to go now then?" He asked, gazing in her eyes and shooting some water at her paws, a smile now taking over his face. "I'm ready when you are!" He said cheerfully.

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 04:51 PM
Jasmine shook her paws,"Alright let's go." She walked out of town to a path that took them to the dungeon.

Gone
November 4th, 2016, 04:57 PM
Nick quickly followed, looking around. "So... How do we do this?" The Armaldo asked, looking down at her and gently hitting his claws together, a shy smile on his face.

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 05:05 PM
"We go to a certain floor,which is floor four for our rescue, and rescue the pokemon. We battle anything in our way and grab all items we can.",she stopped at the dungeon entrance,"Also stick very close to me. I don't want to get lost and not find the stairs which goes to the next floor by teleporting.", Jasmine looked at Nick,"Ready?"

aleka!
November 4th, 2016, 05:10 PM
Swanna waited in a cave tossing the bag of gems in the air.

Hurricane and Swift soon arrived, the Vaperon in lead of the Talonflame. "So, what's your price for the egg? Take it out." He nodded to Swift, who dipped her head. She opened the pouch, carefully taking out the egg and placing it on the stone floor. Hurricane was now sitting, his finned tail curled neatly around his paws. Swift was slightly shuffling her talons, her eyes slightly narrowed.

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 05:14 PM
Hurricane and Swift soon arrived, the Vaperon in lead of the Talonflame. "So, what's your price for the egg? Take it out." He nodded to Swift, who dipped her head. She opened the pouch, carefully taking out the egg and placing it on the stone floor. Hurricane was now sitting, his finned tail curled neatly around his paws. Swift was slightly shuffling her talons, her eyes slightly narrowed.
"What kind of pokemon is it?",Swanna asked staring at Swift.

Gone
November 4th, 2016, 05:15 PM
"We go to a certain floor,which is floor four for our rescue, and rescue the pokemon. We battle anything in our way and grab all items we can.",she stopped at the dungeon entrance,"Also stick very close to me. I don't want to get lost and not find the stairs which goes to the next floor by teleporting.", Jasmine looked at Nick,"Ready?"
Nick nodded in understanding. "T-That's not that big, I hope..." He said, gazing at the dungeon and sighing, he then gave another nod and placed her on his head. "T-There." He said, a slight blush on his face. "We can't get closer than this." He chuckled lightly, pointing the dungeon. "I am." He added.

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 05:19 PM
Nick nodded in understanding. "T-That's not that big, I hope..." He said, gazing at the dungeon and sighing, he then gave another nod and placed her on his head. "T-There." He said, a slight blush on his face. "We can't get closer than this." He chuckled lightly, pointing the dungeon. "I am." He added.
Jasmine laughed,"Alright then! Let's go!"

Gone
November 4th, 2016, 05:28 PM
The Armaldo nodded and walked into the dungeon. "Alright, warn me if you see anything." He said.

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 05:31 PM
Jasmine nodded as she looked around. They walked for awhile finding items and avoiding pokemon.(Time skip!) Jasmine was teleported as she saw 4th Floor painted on the cave wall. She looked behind her to if Nick teleported.

Gone
November 4th, 2016, 07:11 PM
Nick was aldo teleported to the 4th floor as well and stopped beside her, he looked around, but saw nothing else other than his "The one we're supposed to rescue are not here... " He stated.

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 07:22 PM
Jasmine started walking,"We have to look for them. They might be by the stairs or being attacked."

Gone
November 4th, 2016, 07:25 PM
Nick nodded and walked in front, ready to attack, he let out a growl. "This sounds bad..." He said.

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 07:32 PM
Jasmine stopped as two Mightyeana's dragged a tied up fire type. They were laughing as they saw the two pokemon. One jumped at Jasmine and the other growled at Nick.

Gone
November 4th, 2016, 07:45 PM
Nick had the reflex to slam his tail on the Mightyena that was gonna attack Jasmine and smiled before taking the Dark-type by the scruff and throwing him at his partner, maybe he was shy, but under there hid a strong pokemon, ready to do anything for his team.

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 08:04 PM
The dog shook itself,"Forget the lizard! We have other things to do!" They both ran away. Jasmine ran to the Charmeleon,"He's unconscious but breathing.",she took two badges out of her bag,"Get your badge out and press the center.",she did that to the two badges and teleported back to town.

Gone
November 4th, 2016, 08:21 PM
The Aramaldo nodded and quickly teleported back to town, he got to Jasmine and the Charmeleon's side and gazed at the two, he then focused on Jasmine and blushed a little, she was the only one who had been this kind to him... And he was truly thankful.

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 08:27 PM
Two Duckletts took the fire type to the inn. "Hey where's Swanna?","She's out on business.",one of the Duckletts said. Jasmine almost went after them as an Axew came up to her. He bowed,"Thank you for saving my friend! Take this!",he gave a small bag of money and an apple. The Axew went to the inn. Jasmine blinked,"Okay. Swanna isn't at the inn so she might be back later. We didn't get much but I'm still wondering about what those dogs were talking about."

Gone
November 4th, 2016, 08:35 PM
Nick sighed as Jasmine was given the rewards, like always, he had nothing, he waved at both Axen and the Delcatty before he went on his way, tail trailling behind, he gazed at the ground and quickly placed his scarf, shooting a glare towards the sky and sighing afterwards, there was no reason to be angry...

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 08:38 PM
Jasmine looked at Nick. She walked after him,"Where are you going?"

Gone
November 4th, 2016, 08:44 PM
"Just walking... It's the only thing I can do around here." Nick said, forcing a smile down at the Delcatty.

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 08:50 PM
"I can see that. You did pretty good today. I'm buying a house tomorrow. You wanna move in?",she asked.

Gone
November 4th, 2016, 08:55 PM
Nick's eyes widened at the proposition, he thought for a bit, but ended up giving a nod. "S-Sure..." He said, blushing even more, he had kept a secret for pretty long, but he knew it would be useless if he told her, he then just gazed at her. "S-So... What now..?" He asked.

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 08:58 PM
"Those Duckletts won't let us in the inn but Quagsire have some room up on the hill. He kinda owes me.", Jasmine walked to the top of the hill.

Gone
November 4th, 2016, 09:01 PM
"Owes you what..?" Nick asked, following her to the top of the hill, a questionning look on his face.

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 09:08 PM
"For... evolving.",she said as they made it to the top. Jasmine smiled at Quagsire who was in the pool,"Hey. Are you sleep?" He looked slowly at her and smiled. Jasmine sighed,"Stop being creepy." Quagsire jumped out the water petting Jasmine,"So nice to see you! Need a lilly pad or two?","Two.",she said a bit angry. Quagsire nodded and waddled to his little shack. He came back and layed both lilly pads on the ground. Quagsire dove back into the water.

Gone
November 4th, 2016, 09:16 PM
Nick stood silent and gazed at his surroundings before he felt an Anorith land on his head and firnly hold it, giggling, it was his little sister, he smiled up at her before she jumped on Jasmine's back, giggling again. "Calm down, you're gonna scare her." The Armaldo said, the shyness in his voice suddently seemed to dissapear.

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 09:24 PM
Jasmine froze as something crawled on her back,"Nick. Nick. Please get whatever is on my back off. Please."

Gone
November 4th, 2016, 09:27 PM
The Anorith jumped off of Jasmine's back and went in front of her, opening her small arms wide as if she wanted to be hugged. Nick sat down. "That's my little sister..." He admitted.

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 09:43 PM
Jasmine looked at his sister,"Well it's nice to meet you but I'm tried and need my rest for tomorrow.",she said laying on her lilly pad,"Quagsire will wake us up.",she yawned and went to sleep.

Gone
November 4th, 2016, 09:59 PM
The Anorith growled and used Sticky Web on the Delcatty, messing up her fur at the same time before she dissapeared in the ground. Nick just rolled his eyes. "That's what happens when she doesn't get what she wants..." He said and curled up before falling asleep.

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 10:00 PM
Jasmine was annoyed but went back to sleep.

Gone
November 4th, 2016, 10:03 PM
(Timeskip?)

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 10:10 PM
(Time skip will be tomorrow)

Gone
November 4th, 2016, 10:26 PM
(Alright.)

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 09:23 AM
The Quagsire stopped in front of a grassy area. He turned around to the two pokemon,"There are woods not far from here if you want to build a house. Sorry about not finding a home for you." Jasmine smiled,"That's okay! All of them were taken pretty early. We woke up late.",she gave Quagsire a large coin. He put the coin in his bag,"Hope to see you guys soon!",he leaves. Jasmine looked at Nick,"I'm not mad that we didn't get a home. I'm just glad I don't have to sleep in that inn. You can make nest now or later.",she turned back to the path,"I'm going back to town to see if that Pikachu woke up yet."

Gone
November 5th, 2016, 10:41 AM
Nick woke up and gazed at Jasmine. "I-I'll buy one them..." He said and gazed at the ground, he then walked passed her and his claws started glowing. "Howdo you want it to look?" He asked, his tail gently rubbing her cheek, that was actually a side e never showed, his nice and caring side, he was devoted to things he did, and if he had to build a house for them, he would.

aleka!
November 5th, 2016, 10:44 AM
"What kind of pokemon is it?",Swanna asked staring at Swift.
Swift slightly tipped her head to the side. "A Walrein's egg." She awnsered, fluffing out her plumage. Hurricane's fins twitched, and he lowered his head. He was clutching the ground his paws, his eyes now slightly narrowed. It was usually common for pokemon in the SkyFall league to pretend they were just trying to buy some eggs, but they would either have some hidden Guild Members and attack them, trying to scare them off.

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 10:51 AM
Jasmine pushed his tail away gently,"Stop that. I want plain house. We can build on it later."

"You don't have any fire type eggs?", Swanna asked.

Gone
November 5th, 2016, 11:02 AM
Nick growled and slammed his tail on the ground beside her, scraping her ears before he jumped in the air and dove in the ground, using Dig, he started making his way back to town.

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 11:04 AM
Jasmine rubbed her paws over her bleeding ears. She didn't understand why her new partner acted like this. She shrugged and walked to town.

Gone
November 5th, 2016, 11:09 AM
Nick finally reached town and got out of the ground, he looked dirty, but he didn't care at all, he shook a bit of dirt off of him and sat down next to the inn.

aleka!
November 5th, 2016, 11:17 AM
Jasmine pushed his tail away gently,"Stop that. I want plain house. We can build on it later."

"You don't have any fire type eggs?", Swanna asked.

Swift shook her head. "We did get a tepig egg about a week ago, but fire type eggs are kind of rare around here." Her plumage laid flat, her hooked bel slightly moving up and down and making a clicking sound.

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 11:35 AM
Swift shook her head. "We did get a tepig egg about a week ago, but fire type eggs are kind of rare around here." Her plumage laid flat, her hooked bel slightly moving up and down and making a clicking sound.

Swanna threw the bag of gems at Hurricane,"I take the egg."

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 11:36 AM
Nick finally reached town and got out of the ground, he looked dirty, but he didn't care at all, he shook a bit of dirt off of him and sat down next to the inn.
A Ducklett came out of the inn and flipped over the sign to open. She saw Nick and walk to him.

Gone
November 5th, 2016, 11:46 AM
Nick gazed at the Ducklett, silent, then looked back at the ground.

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 11:48 AM
Nick gazed at the Ducklett, silent, then looked back at the ground.
She stared for a bit before recognizing Nick,"Oh you're Nick! You help Jasmine with the cooking yesterday right? Swanna isn't back yet but she wanted to give you something."

Gone
November 5th, 2016, 11:54 AM
Nick nodded as she spoke until he was told that Swanna had something for him, he gazed back at the Ducklett. "W-What is it..?" He asked shyly.

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 12:03 PM
Nick nodded as she spoke until he was told that Swanna had something for him, he gazed back at the Ducklett. "W-What is it..?" He asked shyly.
"Give me a minute.",she went in to the inn and came back with ticket,"Swanna got this ticket for a two story house from a recent costumer. She was going to give it to Jasmine but said to give it anyone on her team. You are on her team right?"

Gone
November 5th, 2016, 12:06 PM
Nick gazed at the ticket and gently took it, nodding. "I-I am part of her team." He said, hugging the small pokemon and smiling. "Tell her I say thanks, but I need to thank you too." He added, gently rubbing her cheek.

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 12:11 PM
Nick gazed at the ticket and gently took it, nodding. "I-I am part of her team." He said, hugging the small pokemon and smiling. "Tell her I say thanks, but I need to thank you too." He added, gently rubbing her cheek.
The Ducklett smiled,"Okay I'll tell her!",she pointed to an Abra near the waterfall,"Give the ticket to that pokemon and he'll give you the house."

Gone
November 5th, 2016, 12:13 PM
Nick nodded again before gently kissing the Ducklett's forehead. "Thanks again." He said and walked over to the Abra, holding the ticket and showing it to the Psychic-type.

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 12:17 PM
Nick nodded again before gently kissing the Ducklett's forehead. "Thanks again." He said and walked over to the Abra, holding the ticket and showing it to the Psychic-type.
The Abra looked at the ticket,"Where do you want the house?"

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 12:20 PM
Jasmine waved at a pokemon outside of town. She went on a simple errands run to the town and got a basket of food for her and Nick. She picked up the basket and headed back to the grassy area.

Gone
November 5th, 2016, 12:22 PM
"Anywhere, I just want a house." Nick said, gazing down at him.

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 12:25 PM
"Anywhere, I just want a house." Nick said, gazing down at him.
"Listen lizard. I need an exact location to teleport this house to. If you don't have a location I can't give you the house. Plus Swanna already payed for it so don't worry about that part.",he said.

Gone
November 5th, 2016, 12:29 PM
"Just somewhere calm." Nick said, frowning down at the Abra.

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 12:32 PM
"Just somewhere calm." Nick said, frowning down at the Abra.
"That is not a location.",the Abra crossed his arm,"Is it near the town? In a forest not far from here? Give me details."

Gone
November 5th, 2016, 12:34 PM
"I don't care where you place it! Just place it somewhere!!!" Nick snarled, his claws glowing.

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 12:38 PM
"I don't care where you place it! Just place it somewhere!!!" Nick snarled, his claws glowing.
"No! You didn't give me a location so you're not getting the house! Go find your leader or friend or whoever you're living with to give me an exact location!",the Abra teleported leaving ticket on the ground.

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 12:40 PM
Jasmine fixed grassy beds for her and Nick. She placed the basket between both nest before heading into the forest to collect fire wood.

Gone
November 5th, 2016, 12:41 PM
Nick grabbed the ticket and went to Jasmine's room before placing it down, leaving afterwards.

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 12:43 PM
Nick grabbed the ticket and went to Jasmine's room before placing it down, leaving afterwards.
(Jasmine's old room at the inn?)

Gone
November 5th, 2016, 12:45 PM
(Yup)

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 12:49 PM
A Ducklett saw Nick leave the inn. He took the ticket and layed it on Swanna's desk. He wrote a note saying that Jasmine didn't take the ticket.

Gone
November 5th, 2016, 12:51 PM
(What?!)

Gone
November 5th, 2016, 01:01 PM
(I don't know what to post...)

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 01:02 PM
(What?!)
(The Duckletts take over the inn when Swanna is out. One of the them saw Nick leaving the inn without the ticket. So the Ducklett took the ticket back to Swanna's office and placed the ticket on her desk. If that's what you're asking about.)

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 01:04 PM
Post anything

Gone
November 5th, 2016, 01:07 PM
(There isn't anything to post...)

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 01:09 PM
(Take a break from this thread. I don't really have any ideals.)

Zan Partizanne
November 5th, 2016, 01:10 PM
(WHY WASNT I ON HERE EARLIER)

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 01:19 PM
(I don't know Asriel. Maybe PMD isn't that popular.)

Gone
November 5th, 2016, 01:32 PM
Nick finally walked passed Jasmine. "I placed a ticket in your old room." He said before he went on.

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 01:36 PM
Jasmine didn't follow him. She layed the fire wood near the nest and went back to town.

Gone
November 5th, 2016, 01:43 PM
(Also, I think Asri is waiting for you in the Pokemon roleplay.)

Gone
November 5th, 2016, 10:23 PM
(Shouldn't Jasmine be in her old room now?)

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 10:27 PM
(Oops! Sorry I forgot! I'll post that in a bit!)

Gone
November 5th, 2016, 10:29 PM
(Alright.)

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 10:50 PM
Jasmine walked in the inn,"Hey Duckletts! Is Swanna back yet?". They all yelled no. She sighed as a duck gave her the ticket. "Swanna said to give that to you.",he said going back upstairs. Jasmine looked at the ticket and smiled. She search around the town before she found the Abra behind a box of berries. "You know stealing is illegal.",she said hoping on the box. The Abra laughed,"I was sleeping!",he got up and saw the ticket,"A fossil pokemon had that same ticket. He with you?","Yeah. I need this house teleported to the grassy area out of town. Near the Bush Forest.",she gave the ticket. Abra nodded and teleported the ticket,"Want me to teleport you back?" Jasmine nodded at the Abra. She saw a flash before she was in front of the door. She backed up and looked at the house. It was two stories with windows on the bottom floor. Painted yellow and green it also had a porch and what seemed like an attic through a window at the top of the house. She looked behind her seeing the basket and nest still at the path. She picked up the basket and explored her home.

Gone
November 6th, 2016, 09:47 AM
Nick was out of town by now, he just wanted to be alone right now, sitting beside a river and closing his eyes, he always came here whenever he wanted to be alone, not many pokemon came this far out of town, but he did, if that meant that he could be somewhere this peaceful, he didn't care how far it was, he was ready to go there.

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 09:59 AM
Jasmine wondered where Nick was. She went outside of the house to the forest.

Gone
November 6th, 2016, 10:26 AM
Nick had his eyes closed, a smile on his face, but quickly opened an eye, something catching his attention, footsteps, he just returned to what he was doing, ignoring them.

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 10:30 AM
Jasmine stood behind Nick."Hey.",she simply said.

Gone
November 6th, 2016, 10:35 AM
Nick got up and looked at Jasmine. "Hey,.." He said. "What brings you here?" He asked.

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 10:40 AM
"I came to find you since I got the house teleported.",she said smiling.

Gone
November 6th, 2016, 10:47 AM
"Y-You did?" Nick asked, he was about to hug her, but quickly withdrew, gazing at the ground awkwardly.

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 11:05 AM
"Yeah. Want to see it or do want to stay here?", Jasmine asked.

aleka!
November 6th, 2016, 11:08 AM
Swanna threw the bag of gems at Hurricane,"I take the egg."
Hurrcane snickered, inspecting the gems. "Done." He said, nodding to Swift. She took the Walrein egg out the pouch and laid it in front of her. "Nice doing business." Swift said, and Hurricane nodded his agreement.

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 11:14 AM
Swanna took the egg and put it in her bag. She went out the tunnels flying back to the inn.

Gone
November 6th, 2016, 11:22 AM
"Yeah. Want to see it or do want to stay here?", Jasmine asked.
"I guess I want to see it..." Nick said, gesturing for her to lead the way.

FOXXRR
November 6th, 2016, 11:23 AM
(Am I too late?)))
Name: Jaquel
Species: Liepard
Type: Dark
Sexuality: None and closed
Looks: Like a normal Liepard except is all jet-black and spots of faint glowing purple on front right leg. Mysterious.
Personality: Always seems to hide something.
Guild or no guild: No longer listed in Guild
Job: Rescues rescue teams/other pokemon in danger
Team: None...
Other: Can Jaquel have a past where he once was a guild member but quit under an unexpected circumstance? and just roam the world?

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 11:55 AM
(Am I too late?)))
Name: Jaquel
Species: Liepard
Type: Dark
Sexuality: None and closed
Looks: Like a normal Liepard except is all jet-black and spots of faint glowing purple on front right leg. Mysterious.
Personality: Always seems to hide something.
Guild or no guild: No longer listed in Guild
Job: Rescues rescue teams/other pokemon in danger
Team: None...
Other: Can Jaquel have a past where he once was a guild member but quit under an unexpected circumstance? and just roam the world?
Accepted!(Sure! Which guild was he a member of?)

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 11:55 AM
"I guess I want to see it..." Nick said, gesturing for her to lead the way.
Jasmine walked back to the house.

FOXXRR
November 6th, 2016, 11:56 AM
Accepted!(Sure! Which guild was he a member of?)
(skyfall! if that's ok...)))

Gone
November 6th, 2016, 11:59 AM
Nick followed, "Uh... Jas, you ever felt something for someone..?" The Armaldo asked shyly.

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 12:15 PM
(skyfall! if that's ok...)))
(It's okay!)

FOXXRR
November 6th, 2016, 12:17 PM
(It's okay!)
(Yay, but I'm gonna have to read all the pages before I post so I know exactly what is happening.)))

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 12:17 PM
Nick followed, "Uh... Jas, you ever felt something for someone..?" The Armaldo asked shyly.
"No not really. Why?",she continued walking.

Gone
November 6th, 2016, 12:20 PM
"O-Oh... It's nothing, well, nothing you have to worry abour..." Nick said.

aleka!
(-gets shipping fuel- heh)

Bram246
(Yay, but I'm gonna have to read all the pages before I post so I know exactly what is happening.)))
(Jasmine and Nick had to cook for Swanna,owner of the inn in town. Nick found a Pikachu that's still unconscious at the inn. Swanna bought an egg from Hurricane and Swift. Jasmine bought some land and got a two story house teleported by an Abra.)

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 12:22 PM
(Put the shipping fuel away! XD)
Jasmine entered the grassy area. She looked at Nick,"You sure?"

Gone
November 6th, 2016, 12:28 PM
"Y-Yeah, one hundred percent sure, Jas." Nick said, looking around. "Nice area..." He said, blushing slightly as he looked at her.

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 12:34 PM
"Hmm.", Jasmine said to herself.

Gone
November 6th, 2016, 12:38 PM
Nick continued on his way, tail dragging behind.

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 12:57 PM
Landing on the hill Swanna touched her bag to make sure the egg was still there. She felt the egg still in the bag. Walking back to the inn all the Duckletts lined up out the inn. She smiled as she went to the back of the inn.

aleka!
November 6th, 2016, 07:27 PM
Name: Mystic
Male or Female: female
Species: Gothorita
Type: Physic
Looks: http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/6/67/575Gothorita.png/250px-575Gothorita.png
Personality: She's dark and mysterious, doesn't like to be around others much.
Guild or no guild: No guild
Job: None
Team: None
Other: none)

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 07:32 PM
Name: Mystic
Male or Female: female
Species: Gothorita
Type: Physic
Looks: http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/6/67/575Gothorita.png/250px-575Gothorita.png
Personality: She's dark and mysterious, doesn't like to be around others much.
Guild or no guild: No guild
Job: None
Team: None
Other: none)
(Is she going to join a guild later on? Or have a job in town?)

aleka!
November 6th, 2016, 07:37 PM
Yeah, she's going to join the SkyFall guild later)

Bram246
November 6th, 2016, 07:40 PM
Yeah, she's going to join the SkyFall guild later)
(Okay! Accepted!)

aleka!
November 6th, 2016, 07:43 PM
Mystic sat down on a rock, ignoring how heard it felt when she sat down. She was looking at some flowers, while glancing at her reflection in a puddle below her. She changed positions, know leaning on her knees, she reached a hand and dragged it across the water, causing ripples to cascade across the surface, disturbing her reflection.

FOXXRR
November 7th, 2016, 03:20 AM
A Liepard walked silently not so far from the Gothorita. He stopped and sat down, taking off his glove on his right leg. He looked at the leg in concern as the black had spread up to three fourths of his right front leg. The purple dots embedded on the leg pulsed, forcing Jaquel to grit his teeth. Calming down, he looked around for any pokemons but then sensed a special pokemon near by.

aleka!
November 7th, 2016, 05:55 PM
Mystic turned. I swear I heard something.. She thought, narrowing her eyes and hopping off the rock. She suddenly looked up. The sun was starting to set, and it would be night soon.

FOXXRR
November 7th, 2016, 06:48 PM
Mystic turned. I swear I heard something.. She thought, narrowing her eyes and hopping off the rock. She suddenly looked up. The sun was starting to set, and it would be night soon.
The liepard quietly approached the pokemon, and froze when the pokemon turned around. 'Gotta be more careful' he thought as he walked by the darkness. Earlier, he had put the leather on his front right leg to cover the unusual blackness and the strange purple glow.

Bram246
November 7th, 2016, 07:36 PM
Jasmine slept in her house. Rain was pouring outside.

Swanna hummed as she cleaned the tables. Today was slow since it was raining. She had plenty of water types come in and out of the inn.

Gone
November 7th, 2016, 07:39 PM
Nick was also sleeping, he hated rain, mostly staying inside whenever it actually rained, and it was quite rare here... He woke up and opened an eye before sighing loudly.

aleka!
November 7th, 2016, 07:44 PM
The liepard quietly approached the pokemon, and froze when the pokemon turned around. 'Gotta be more careful' he thought as he walked by the darkness. Earlier, he had put the leather on his front right leg to cover the unusual blackness and the strange purple glow.

The Gothoria looked at the sky now. The sun was done setting, but the sky was still painted with the purple and orange of dusk. "Who's there?" The Physic-Type Pokemon called out, looking around. But all she could see was darkness. But, was that her imagination, or did something move within the shadows..?

FOXXRR
November 7th, 2016, 09:30 PM
The Gothoria looked at the sky now. The sun was done setting, but the sky was still painted with the purple and orange of dusk. "Who's there?" The Physic-Type Pokemon called out, looking around. But all she could see was darkness. But, was that her imagination, or did something move within the shadows..?
Jaquel lurked in the shadows, moving silently across the wet ground. He observed the pokemon in all angles possible, even though the light rain was covering some of the details. He needed to know each and every human-pokemon he came across. He had track of most of the special pokemons in his journal he kept in his safehouse... which was very far away.

aleka!
November 8th, 2016, 08:07 AM
"Is someone there?" Mystic absently called out again, glancing around at the shadows again.

mapledash
November 8th, 2016, 09:15 AM
Name: Lys
Sexuality: why do we need this? -sigh- heterosexual
Looks: http://imgur.com/a/R6cfw (I know, on the image it's a male, shhh Xp)
Personality: Extremely carefull and kind, but can be very foolish and protective.
Guild or no guild: Skyfall.
Job: Scavenger.
Team: Apple squad
Other:

Bram246
November 8th, 2016, 09:21 AM
Name: Lys
Sexuality: why do we need this? -sigh- heterosexual
Looks: http://imgur.com/a/R6cfw (I know, on the image it's a male, shhh Xp)
Personality: Extremely carefull and kind, but can be very foolish and protective.
Guild or no guild: Skyfall.
Job: Scavenger.
Team: Apple squad
Other:
Accepted! (I just put sexuality in the forum because some characters have different sexualities. And for a bit more fun.)

mapledash
November 8th, 2016, 02:20 PM
Lys stirred from her sleep at the sound of the birds singing. "huh? is my window open?" she grumbled as she sat up. Her eyes stretched wide as she realised she was outside. She quickly got up and started looking around. "Hey! Whoever's pulling me a prank, it's not funny! Clever though... how did I not wake up?" She started scratching the back of her head, ad realised something. "The heck are those?" she could feel something on her head. What had they done to her? She quickly tried to find a water source to look at herself. Her hairs were probably a whole mess, with drawings on her face. When she found one and saw her reflexion, she backed up with a gasp, unsure of what she saw. She slowly approached again, and clearly saw it this time. "AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" she screamed out of her lungs in panic. "WHY AM I A PIKACHU?" she asked seemingly to the sky itself.

She looked herself over from pointy ears to heart-shaped tail tip. She couldn't believe what was happening to her. In fact, she pinched herself multiple times in case she was dreaming. But this was totaly real, she was a pokemon! On the right side, being a pokemon was kinda cool, but on the other, extremely dangerous. She decided not to stay where she was for too long, mostly after screaming so loud, but also because waiting wouldn't help her at all. She cautiously advanced out of the meadow and found a rather small path, considering she was pikachu sized. "what's going on here?" she whispered. She kept walking along the path, hoping to find civilization.

Bram246
November 8th, 2016, 02:28 PM
Swanna walked with two of her ducks down the path. She was looking for ingredients that the ship in town didn't sell. The Duckletts looked around as well.

Jasmine yawned as she got up. She went outside to check the mailbox.

FOXXRR
November 8th, 2016, 04:39 PM
"Is someone there?" Mystic absently called out again, glancing around at the shadows again.
Jaquel was about to go back to his home when suddenly a pain gripped his chest, making him crouch low. He gasped for breath, clutching his chest with his arms. This was pretty normal for him, as it happened to him once every once in a while. He just hoped that the pokemon wouldn't notice the loud breathing that was escaping from his mouth.

Gone
November 8th, 2016, 04:43 PM
(What do we do with Nick and Jas?)

Bram246
November 8th, 2016, 04:49 PM
(What do we do with Nick and Jas?)
(I don't know.)

FOXXRR
November 8th, 2016, 08:16 PM
(BUMP to the top!)

mapledash
November 9th, 2016, 08:19 AM
The little pikachu ended up on the outskirt of some sort of city. "How in the-" she was about to ask, when a group of passing pokemons walked past her. She didn't see or hear them comming from behind, they only passed her like she wasn't even there. She was frozen on the spot. --They're pokemon too! They ... talked ... I think I have gone crazy. That would explain lots. I guess I'll just ... keep going i guess ...-- she thought as she walked forward again, unsure of what laid ahead of her. She entered what seemed to be a small town filled with pokemon. "Wow!" she breathed, her eyes sparkling. "This is ... gorgeous." She stood there, looking all around her. She was obviously not from around, and some pokemon might have noticed it, but she didn't care. She was absorbed by the beauty of such a comfy place made by these pokemons.

Bram246
November 9th, 2016, 08:29 AM
The little pikachu ended up on the outskirt of some sort of city. "How in the-" she was about to ask, when a group of passing pokemons walked past her. She didn't see or hear them comming from behind, they only passed her like she wasn't even there. She was frozen on the spot. --They're pokemon too! They ... talked ... I think I have gone crazy. That would explain lots. I guess I'll just ... keep going i guess ...-- she thought as she walked forward again, unsure of what laid ahead of her. She entered what seemed to be a small town filled with pokemon. "Wow!" she breathed, her eyes sparkling. "This is ... gorgeous." She stood there, looking all around her. She was obviously not from around, and some pokemon might have noticed it, but she didn't care. She was absorbed by the beauty of such a comfy place made by these pokemons.
A Ducklett was talking to another duck outside the inn. He looked at the Pikachu and walked over,"Are you lost Miss?"

mapledash
November 9th, 2016, 08:51 AM
A Ducklett was talking to another duck outside the inn. He looked at the Pikachu and walked over,"Are you lost Miss?"

The pikachu was brought back to "reality" by a little ducklett. "Huh? Uhm ... I ... have no idea where I am ... this is weird." she explain briefly to them. "I just kind of ... woke up in the forest. I think I'm being pranked or something. But now I ... don't recognise anything. This place, I've never seen it before. It's pretty though!" she explained to the ducklett, rubbing the back of her head, a bit awkward. Something just came to her mind. --I have no clothes!!-- Her cheeks filled with colors, but realised she didn't need any clothes anymore, since she was a pokemon. --Damm, It's going to take a while to get used to this ... form.-- She had forgotten she was talking to someone, and quickly straightened herself, laughing nervously. "So uhm ... is there any tourist posts?" she asked, having no idea what to start with. She needed a house, she needed food, she needed income. She needed SOMETHING to get started with.

Bram246
November 9th, 2016, 08:59 AM
The pikachu was brought back to "reality" by a little ducklett. "Huh? Uhm ... I ... have no idea where I am ... this is weird." she explain briefly to them. "I just kind of ... woke up in the forest. I think I'm being pranked or something. But now I ... don't recognise anything. This place, I've never seen it before. It's pretty though!" she explained to the ducklett, rubbing the back of her head, a bit awkward. Something just came to her mind. --I have no clothes!!-- Her cheeks filled with colors, but realised she didn't need any clothes anymore, since she was a pokemon. --Damm, It's going to take a while to get used to this ... form.-- She had forgotten she was talking to someone, and quickly straightened herself, laughing nervously. "So uhm ... is there any tourist posts?" she asked, having no idea what to start with. She needed a house, she needed food, she needed income. She needed SOMETHING to get started with.
He looked at her up and down,"The inn is a bit slow so you can stay there.",he smiled,"I'm Francis. One of many Swanna's workers."

mapledash
November 9th, 2016, 01:16 PM
He looked at her up and down,"The inn is a bit slow so you can stay there.",he smiled,"I'm Francis. One of many Swanna's workers."

"Thanks! I'm Lys." she introduced herself. She had a weird feeling, she couldn't tell if she liked it or not. Just a ball in the stomach that made her feel dizzy. She didn't realise, but she was smiling widely. "Where is the inn?" she asked after a giggle.

Bram246
November 9th, 2016, 01:21 PM
"Thanks! I'm Lys." she introduced herself. She had a weird feeling, she couldn't tell if she liked it or not. Just a ball in the stomach that made her feel dizzy. She didn't realise, but she was smiling widely. "Where is the inn?" she asked after a giggle.
Francis walked to the huge building,"This is the inn. I'll let Swanna know that you'll be living here till you have a space of your own.",he opened the door.

mapledash
November 9th, 2016, 03:46 PM
Francis walked to the huge building,"This is the inn. I'll let Swanna know that you'll be living here till you have a space of your own.",he opened the door.

She dipped her head to him. "My, thank you." she said as she walked inside. The building looked quite solid, even for human build. It was absolutely impressive. "Where even is this place? Does it have a name?" she wondered out loud in a murmur.

Bram246
November 9th, 2016, 03:51 PM
She dipped her head to him. "My, thank you." she said as she walked inside. The building looked quite solid, even for human build. It was absolutely impressive. "Where even is this place? Does it have a name?" she wondered out loud in a murmur.
"It serves as an inn,restaurant ,resting place,and a sign in for teams of Skyfall guild.", Francis said closing the door.

mapledash
November 9th, 2016, 03:56 PM
"It serves as an inn,restaurant ,resting place,and a sign in for teams of Skyfall guild.", Francis said closing the door.

Lys's ears pearked whe she heard him. "Excuse me? ´teams'? ´guilds'? is it like a sport team?" she asked, quite confused about what he was talking about

Phoenix Flames
November 9th, 2016, 03:56 PM
(Okay then, XD. Since she is a Pikachu and I'm a Pikachu, Imma just be a an Axew named Ozzy. And btw Ozzy is one of my actual PMD Gates to Infinity characters. Lol)

mapledash
November 9th, 2016, 03:59 PM
(Okay then, XD. Since she is a Pikachu and I'm a Pikachu, Imma just be a an Axew named Ozzy. And btw Ozzy is one of my actual PMD Gates to Infinity characters. Lol)

(hahaha why not!? we could actualy ship it. Wich we can't usualy)

Bram246
November 9th, 2016, 04:06 PM
(Okay! XD You're still at the inn sleeping.)

Bram246
November 9th, 2016, 04:09 PM
Lys's ears pearked whe she heard him. "Excuse me? ´teams'? ´guilds'? is it like a sport team?" she asked, quite confused about what he was talking about
Francis walked behind the counter,"Oh great! I was about to ask you if you had a family or friends but you're very confused about what guilds and teams are.",the duck came back with papers,"You're a human who was turned into pokemon right?"

Phoenix Flames
November 9th, 2016, 04:18 PM
(Okay! XD You're still at the inn sleeping.)
(Okay.)

Phoenix Flames
November 9th, 2016, 04:21 PM
Ozzy woke up. He looked at his surroundings. Where am I?, he thought. He looked at his surroundings again and realized he was at a hotel-like place.

Bram246
November 9th, 2016, 04:26 PM
Ozzy woke up. He looked at his surroundings. Where am I?, he thought. He looked at his surroundings again and realized he was at a hotel-like place.
A Ducklett came upstairs with a tray of food and water. She looked at Ozzy and smiled,"Hi!"

Phoenix Flames
November 9th, 2016, 04:41 PM
A Ducklett came upstairs with a tray of food and water. She looked at Ozzy and smiled,"Hi!"
"h-Hi.", he said shyly. "a-Are you the Ducklett that comes and gives everyone food and water?", he asked.

Bram246
November 9th, 2016, 04:51 PM
"h-Hi.", he said shyly. "a-Are you the Ducklett that comes and gives everyone food and water?", he asked.
"Yes.",she layed the next to Ozzy's bed,"I'm one the ducks that gives you food and water. Do you remember anything?"

Phoenix Flames
November 9th, 2016, 05:24 PM
"Yes.",she layed the next to Ozzy's bed,"I'm one the ducks that gives you food and water. Do you remember anything?"
"All I remember is falling from the sky....", Ozzy said. I remember a Pokemon calling to me... That poor Pokemon... I have to help it..., he thought.

Bram246
November 9th, 2016, 05:25 PM
"All I remember is falling from the sky....", Ozzy said. I remember a Pokemon calling to me... That poor Pokemon... I have to help it..., he thought.
"Oh! Then you're human correct?",the Ducklett asked.

Phoenix Flames
November 9th, 2016, 05:53 PM
"Oh! Then you're human correct?",the Ducklett asked.
"Uhh, yeah.", Ozzy said.

Bram246
November 9th, 2016, 05:55 PM
"Uhh, yeah.", Ozzy said.
"Great! Do you want join Skyfall guild? Or have a job in town? We have a lot of jobs!",she said excitedly.

mapledash
November 9th, 2016, 09:58 PM
Francis walked behind the counter,"Oh great! I was about to ask you if you had a family or friends but you're very confused about what guilds and teams are.",the duck came back with papers,"You're a human who was turned into pokemon right?"

Lys's eyes stretched wide. "What? How do you know? Do I look so out of place?" she asked, looking at herself and rubbing her belly fur.

Bram246
November 9th, 2016, 10:04 PM
Lys's eyes stretched wide. "What? How do you know? Do I look so out of place?" she asked, looking at herself and rubbing her belly fur.
"No but asking questions like a kid.", Francis said as pokemon laughed from the kitchen. He put the papers on the table,"Get back to work!", he sat at the table,"Theses papers will explain Skyfall guild and jobs in the town. You should be able to read pokemon language."
(I'm too lazy to explain stuff!)

mapledash
November 9th, 2016, 10:14 PM
"No but asking questions like a kid.", Francis said as pokemon laughed from the kitchen. He put the papers on the table,"Get back to work!", he sat at the table,"Theses papers will explain Skyfall guild and jobs in the town. You should be able to read pokemon language."
(I'm too lazy to explain stuff!)

Lys looked at the papers displayed in front of her. "And how do I join a team exactly? I just find someone willing to come with me?" she said, a bit flustered by the comment he had made on her and the people laughing about it. --Not my fault if I landed here from nowhere and for no reasons.-- she thought, angry. "That one seems good for a starter: 'Delivery at Stony cave' ... where is that please?" she asked, a bit shy and scared to be made fun of again.

Bram246
November 9th, 2016, 10:28 PM
Lys looked at the papers displayed in front of her. "And how do I join a team exactly? I just find someone willing to come with me?" she said, a bit flustered by the comment he had made on her and the people laughing about it. --Not my fault if I landed here from nowhere and for no reasons.-- she thought, angry. "That one seems good for a starter: 'Delivery at Stony cave' ... where is that please?" she asked, a bit shy and scared to be made fun of again.
"Yes. Have a pokemon willing to go with you or join your team. We'll have to wait on Swanna to return before you make a team.", Francis got up,"You can stay on the second floor. We have hay beds and ducks giving food and water.",he walked to the kitchen.

mapledash
November 9th, 2016, 10:48 PM
"Yes. Have a pokemon willing to go with you or join your team. We'll have to wait on Swanna to return before you make a team.", Francis got up,"You can stay on the second floor. We have hay beds and ducks giving food and water.",he walked to the kitchen.

"Thanks for everything!" she called cheerfully after him. --now that is a plan I guess. If this is an inn, there's probably other pokemons in the inns. Maybe they'll want to come with me. I guess there's only one way to find out.-- she thought. She grabbed the delivery job paper, and went to climb the stairs. She nearly tripped multiple times, not used to her little feets. When she got to the second floor, she started knocking on the room doors. When anyone opened, she asked gently "Hi! I'm looking for a partner for a delivery job! Would you help me?" but the first few rooms had either nobody inside or they were not interested, even snaping at her in the middle of her request "not interested." "I don't buy stuff for this stupid pokemon camp" "No hawkers" Nothing really encouraging. She tried a few other doors, hoping someone were kind enough to accept, even by pity.

Bram246
November 9th, 2016, 10:57 PM
"Thanks for everything!" she called cheerfully after him. --now that is a plan I guess. If this is an inn, there's probably other pokemons in the inns. Maybe they'll want to come with me. I guess there's only one way to find out.-- she thought. She grabbed the delivery job paper, and went to climb the stairs. She nearly tripped multiple times, not used to her little feets. When she got to the second floor, she started knocking on the room doors. When anyone opened, she asked gently "Hi! I'm looking for a partner for a delivery job! Would you help me?" but the first few rooms had either nobody inside or they were not interested, even snaping at her in the middle of her request "not interested." "I don't buy stuff for this stupid pokemon camp" "No hawkers" Nothing really encouraging. She tried a few other doors, hoping someone were kind enough to accept, even by pity.
(You can have a Ducklett go with you temporarily. Go to sleep! Night!)

mapledash
November 9th, 2016, 10:59 PM
(You can have a Ducklett go with you temporarily. Go to sleep! Night!)

(Oke! I was actualy planning to get Derp Katz with me. Night!

Phoenix Flames
November 10th, 2016, 05:41 AM
"Great! Do you want join Skyfall guild? Or have a job in town? We have a lot of jobs!",she said excitedly.
"Umm, I'd like to join the Skyfall guild.", Ozzy said.

Phoenix Flames
November 10th, 2016, 05:46 AM
(Oke! I was actualy planning to get Derp Katz with me. Night!
(I'm always offline on WCO at 8:30 pm or later because I have school the next day. And I can't stay up late until it's the weekend. I can never stay up until past 10:30 pm or later because 10:30 pm is my bedtime. If I'm at my cousin's house then I can stay up until midnight or later. XD)

mapledash
November 10th, 2016, 06:36 AM
(I'm always offline on WCO at 8:30 pm or later because I have school the next day. And I can't stay up late until it's the weekend. I can never stay up until past 10:30 pm or later because 10:30 pm is my bedtime. If I'm at my cousin's house then I can stay up until midnight or later. XD)

(That's ok C: )

Lys knocked on ozzy's dorm room. She waited, arms folded behind her back, waiting for yet an other denial, but keeping her hopes up.

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 10:00 AM
Swanna walked up the stairs looking at papers. She just made it back with her ingredients and had the duck take them to the kitchen.'One Axew named Ozzy. Awake. A Pikachu named Lys. Lots of questions. Really Francis.',Swanna thought as she walked passed the doors.

Jasmine walked through town with two baskets on her back. She was looking around for things to bring back to her home.

FOXXRR
November 10th, 2016, 03:17 PM
Jaquel was about to go back to his home when suddenly a pain gripped his chest, making him crouch low. He gasped for breath, clutching his chest with his arms. This was pretty normal for him, as it happened to him once every once in a while. He just hoped that the pokemon wouldn't notice the loud breathing that was escaping from his mouth.
(AHEM! Aleka ☁️)

FOXXRR
November 10th, 2016, 08:25 PM
(AHEM! waiting on you)

mapledash
November 11th, 2016, 02:41 AM
(Bump! NOT LETTING THIS DIE!)

Phoenix Flames
November 11th, 2016, 11:55 AM
Ozzy sat on the pile of hay. He looked out the window of the inn. "So many Pokèmon.", he said. I still need to figure out what Pokemon that was that needed my help.. Wait.. Was it... A... It was an Audino! I really need to help it.... I wonder when I can leave the inn so that I can build a team to help me find the Audino..., he thought. Ozzy sighed and then stopped looking out the window and sat on the nest.

Gone
November 11th, 2016, 11:58 AM
Nick walked back into town, looking around at everyone, there was literally nothing to do! (Open to anyone who wants to RP..!)

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 12:56 PM
Ozzy sat on the pile of hay. He looked out the window of the inn. "So many Pokèmon.", he said. I still need to figure out what Pokemon that was that needed my help.. Wait.. Was it... A... It was an Audino! I really need to help it.... I wonder when I can leave the inn so that I can build a team to help me find the Audino..., he thought. Ozzy sighed and then stopped looking out the window and sat on the nest.
Swanna nocked on the door,"Hello? Ozzy are you awake?"

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 12:59 PM
Jasmine tapped her foot as the Cranidos smiled at her. The fossils evolution was breaking a ton of boxes in the back."How much longer?", Jasmine asked the kid."Um a few more minutes!",he said looking back at his dad,"Can he had a revive when he's done?".Jasmine sighed,"Sure."

Phoenix Flames
November 11th, 2016, 02:47 PM
Swanna nocked on the door,"Hello? Ozzy are you awake?"
Ozzy heard the Swanna. "Yes, I'm awake. You can open the door. It's unlocked.", he said.

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 02:58 PM
Ozzy heard the Swanna. "Yes, I'm awake. You can open the door. It's unlocked.", he said.
Swanna opened the door,"Hello Ozzy! I'm Swanna owner of this inn. Do you need anything?"

Phoenix Flames
November 11th, 2016, 04:13 PM
Swanna opened the door,"Hello Ozzy! I'm Swanna owner of this inn. Do you need anything?"
"No, thank you. I'm good.", Ozzy said. But I really need to find that Audino..., he thought. "Hey, umm, Swanna, is it okay if I leave the inn and go somewhere for the day?", the Axew asked.

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 04:20 PM
"No, thank you. I'm good.", Ozzy said. But I really need to find that Audino..., he thought. "Hey, umm, Swanna, is it okay if I leave the inn and go somewhere for the day?", the Axew asked.
"Sure!", Swanna said.

Phoenix Flames
November 11th, 2016, 04:30 PM
"Sure!", Swanna said.
"Okay. Thanks, Swanna.", Ozzy said as he left the inn. He walked into the town.

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 04:49 PM
Jasmine dragged a bag across town.

mapledash
November 14th, 2016, 04:54 PM
"Okay. Thanks, Swanna.", Ozzy said as he left the inn. He walked into the town.

Lys walked past the pokemon and when she did, she turned her head around. She heard about only one axew in the town by that ducklett, so she turned back and caught up with them. "Hey! Excuse me?" she called as she caught up. "Excuse me but ... are you Ozzy?" she asked, a little shy at asking a stranger to help her.

(this died, so I will not come back here anymore)