PDA

View Full Version : The Lion and the Bear

lio
May 30th, 2017, 10:26 PM
Most wouldn't believe anyone who told them that a Bear and a Lion were the best of friends. Well, they are. But they're just regular cats with the names and colours of a bear and lion.
Join them along the story of their friendship,
living on their own at the beginning but quickly finding each other, plus more, in the end.

Form;
Name;
Age;
Pronouns;
Personality;
Appearance;
Anything else worth knowing;

About Lion and Bear
Lion is a golden-furred tom with crystal blue eyes. He has a slight British accent. His age is 30 moons. He is very kind,
generous and funny. Lion is also empathetic and childish. His tail is average length, but the long fur on it makes the limb seem longer than it is. His ears are small and velvety, while his fur is silky.
The golden tom is also rather clumsy, and is not a morning feline.
Bear is a large, slender tom with mud-brown eyes. His fur is ebony coloured.
The tom is sarcastic, a night-owl, and funny, but he can also be kind and courteous. His age is 26 moons, and has a more distinct accent than Lion. He does not put up with hurtfulness, especially if his friends are involved. Although he attempts to keep a tough, unbreaking shell, on the inside, Bear is very soft and sweet. His fur is short, yet soft, and has an occasional curl here and there. Bear's tail is long amd slender, as are his legs. He prefers darkness rather than sunlight.

Brilliance
May 31st, 2017, 01:05 AM
Form;

Name; Mystical
Age; 25 moons
Pronouns; She/her {female}
Personality;
Mystical is one of those cats that likes to play others. Her cunning and mysterious ways would leave you daze---whether she's talking in riddles or walking with you in circles. She's one of those cats you can't turn your back on. She's a manipulator, a liar, and she loves to confuse you. Though she would never harm anyone or kill them, she believe that torturing the mind is the most powerful weapon of all, and she use it wise to her extent. Though you would never know when she is doing this until you're far in deep of her trap. This she cat plays off as friendly and sweet to the eye, hoping to make new friends or victims whichever one she meets first. She does carry a caring and loving trait. And, surprisingly does not like to be alone. She hate the feeling of being ignored, and would do anything to get one's attention. Another thing is that this she cat has a lot of faults. She does not know how to hunt, she does not run as fast as others, nor can she actually fight. Fighting is never her thing. She is very vulnerable to the world around her, being an easy target for other predators. Mystical only needs someone steady in her life to keep her on track, to care and love on her--something as her mother used to do. Additionally, the she cat becomes shy when displaying her feelings or showing affection as she was not used to it after the death of her mother. In fact, she's scared to show affection to anyone, afraid to get too attached. A cat has to be patience with her, and slowly, but surely she would be embracing like no other, and would be a fun, gentle soul to be around.
Appearance; Mystical is a petite, lithe Lynx point Siamese. She has creamy fur, but dark Lynx markings around her paws, tail and face. Her eyes are a brilliant blue, but if looked upon deeper, you would notice the flecks of red dancing within her orbs.
Anything else worth knowing; here (http://noirewarriorcats.weebly.com/mystical.html) is her old Charrie profile which is kinda outdated. I'm still working on her new profile which will be placed into my new site. She's usually a traveler and loves to fool others until she becomes attached to them.

lio
May 31st, 2017, 01:13 AM
Form;

Name; Mystical
Age; 25 moons
Pronouns; She/her {female}
Personality;
Mystical is one of those cats that likes to play others. Her cunning and mysterious ways would leave you daze---whether she's talking in riddles or walking with you in circles. She's one of those cats you can't turn your back on. She's a manipulator, a liar, and she loves to confuse you. Though she would never harm anyone or kill them, she believe that torturing the mind is the most powerful weapon of all, and she use it wise to her extent. Though you would never know when she is doing this until you're far in deep of her trap. This she cat plays off as friendly and sweet to the eye, hoping to make new friends or victims whichever one she meets first. She does carry a caring and loving trait. And, surprisingly does not like to be alone. She hate the feeling of being ignored, and would do anything to get one's attention. Another thing is that this she cat has a lot of faults. She does not know how to hunt, she does not run as fast as others, nor can she actually fight. Fighting is never her thing. She is very vulnerable to the world around her, being an easy target for other predators. Mystical only needs someone steady in her life to keep her on track, to care and love on her--something as her mother used to do. Additionally, the she cat becomes shy when displaying her feelings or showing affection as she was not used to it after the death of her mother. In fact, she's scared to show affection to anyone, afraid to get too attached. A cat has to be patience with her, and slowly, but surely she would be embracing like no other, and would be a fun, gentle soul to be around.
Appearance; Mystical is a petite, lithe Lynx point Siamese. She has creamy fur, but dark Lynx markings around her paws, tail and face. Her eyes are a brilliant blue, but if looked upon deeper, you would notice the flecks of red dancing within her orbs.
Anything else worth knowing; here (http://noirewarriorcats.weebly.com/mystical.html) is her old Charrie profile which is kinda outdated. I'm still working on her new profile which will be placed into my new site. She's usually a traveler and loves to fool others until she becomes attached to them.

Accepted! I will start when I wake up, I have my last day of school in 4 hours yikes

Cosmo
May 31st, 2017, 06:22 AM
Name; Raven (https://littlebirdscats.wordpress.com/raven/)
Age; 27 moons
Pronouns; She/Her
Personality; Raven is a prickly, young cat, with clouds of spunk. She has her own way of doing things. She usually won't do anything she disagrees with. She is quick to anger. She is overly protective of her family and friends. She does very risky things for them. Her thoughts on other cats are rarely good, often she at least dislikes them. If Raven does strike up a friendship with any cat, they should still be careful. Raven's Raven, and that doesn't change.
Appearance; She is a black she-cat with a lithe structure. Her legs look pure-black, but if you look closer they're highlighted with rusty reddish brown stripes. Her eyes are a rusty amber color, with green edging around the outside.
Anything else worth knowing; She was formally part of a rouge group.

lio
May 31st, 2017, 10:07 AM
Name; Raven (https://littlebirdscats.wordpress.com/raven/)
Age; 27 moons
Pronouns; She/Her
Personality; Raven is a prickly, young cat, with clouds of spunk. She has her own way of doing things. She usually won't do anything she disagrees with. She is quick to anger. She is overly protective of her family and friends. She does very risky things for them. Her thoughts on other cats are rarely good, often she at least dislikes them. If Raven does strike up a friendship with any cat, they should still be careful. Raven's Raven, and that doesn't change.
Appearance; She is a black she-cat with a lithe structure. Her legs look pure-black, but if you look closer they're highlighted with rusty reddish brown stripes. Her eyes are a rusty amber color, with green edging around the outside.
Anything else worth knowing; She was formally part of a rouge group.

Accepted

wickedvirtues
May 31st, 2017, 10:19 AM
Name; Coffee
Age; 20 moons
Pronouns; Her/she
Personality; Having once been a kittypet herself, she escaped, she's no stranger to manipulating two-legs to get free meals. She can hunt, but in the cold winter months a petty meow will get her warmth and food. Besides her spite for two-legs, let's just say hers took bad care of her, and her good manipulation skills, Coffee has a whole different side with cats. She is skittish at first, but once she warms up to you she'll be a great friend. She's kind and friendly, and will defend/protect you from danger.
Appearance; http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/40432-Chocolate-Birman-cross-cat-white-background.jpg
Anything else worth knowing; You like Dan and Phil, don't you Brxken -u-

lio
May 31st, 2017, 10:39 AM
A golden lump of fur tumbled from it's den, quickly lifting itself up and shaking debris off. "Blasted clumsiness," The tom grumbled softly, flicking his crystal gaze across the clearing of which he lived. His nose twitched and he swiped his tongue across his maw, the feel of heavy rocks within his belly.
Lion, the tom, began to groom his fur boredly. Food could wait. He rather liked staying clean, even if it meant waiting for food. With a barely audible huff, he stood and padded around the clearing. Nose held high and jaws parted, Lion searched for something quick to catch. His ears flicked and he swiftly dropped into a crouch, having sensed a mouse nearby.

Mud-coloured orbs flicked back and forth, bright with mischief and hunger as they watched a brown bird peck at a berry. The tom leapt from his hiding spot with a yowl, sending the bird flying. "Mouse-dung!" He cursed, sitting and clawing the dirt in annoyance. "Another one gone." The brown furred tom growled quietly, a soft breeze blowing up a few curls on his pet. I should've paid more attention to Mother... the thought left a sour taste in his, or Bear's, mouth.
With a snort, he stood and stalked up a thin path, blindly walking. He was clearly aggravated. Bear lashed his tail in annoyance before tripping over an unseen rock into a bramble bush. "Just great, it's not even sunhigh and the day's already going worse than a dead bird trying to sing!" He hissed.

lio
May 31st, 2017, 10:40 AM
Name; Coffee
Age; 20 moons
Pronouns; Her/she
Personality; Having once been a kittypet herself, she escaped, she's no stranger to manipulating two-legs to get free meals. She can hunt, but in the cold winter months a petty meow will get her warmth and food. Besides her spite for two-legs, let's just say hers took bad care of her, and her good manipulation skills, Coffee has a whole different side with cats. She is skittish at first, but once she warms up to you she'll be a great friend. She's kind and friendly, and will defend/protect you from danger.
Appearance; http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/40432-Chocolate-Birman-cross-cat-white-background.jpg
Anything else worth knowing; You like Dan and Phil, don't you Brxken -u-

Accepted, and yes I do ^w^

wickedvirtues
May 31st, 2017, 10:43 AM
Accepted, and yes I do ^w^

Same, don't even get me started on how obsessed my friend is XD

Brilliance
May 31st, 2017, 03:17 PM
Mystical had found herself at many places. Here...there. No constant place to call home. And, at one point she thought she had that with Castiel. But, after the distraught thing with Talladega, and now losing Castiel? What more could the she cat bear? She hardly could remember the last good meal she ate, stalking around like a skinny kitty with no food for a month. However, her looks were constant. A pretty cat that could practically have any cat bow down to do her bidding. And, she had that at first with Castiel and Talladega, but the two toms grew on her, accepting her into their family.

If only she didn't fall in love with the sweet tom. If only she never met them in the first place. Mystical let out a sigh, and once her blue haze flickered to the sky before she continued on...where was she? She's been many places that it never occurred to her to even once take note of her surroundings. With her stomach growling, and her mind focused elsewhere, who would be focused on their surroundings?

Mystical met at a small pond. It was nice to have some relief to cool her scorched tongue. She bent down, taking a gander at the pond, lapping at it as if it came from Starclan itself. After she had her fill, she simply sat down at the pond, overlooking her reflection. Oh, how it disgusted her to even look at herself anymore. To see such a clean car with an unpure heart. Mystical realized she did this to herself. She had to realize that she allowed herself to be attached to both the toms, and in the end? She got the rough end of the stick, and as a result. It was loneliness.

wickedvirtues
May 31st, 2017, 03:32 PM
The fluffy, chocolate colored molly glanced at the sleeping two-legs. Perfect. Finishing the bowl of flavorless food she'd gotten she licked her maw, planning her escape. The prey had been hiding in her territory, she'd have to move soon if they didn't come out again before Leaf-bare. She saw the dog's exit, moving quietly through the flap and leaping onto the fence. For how soft and defenseless she looked, she was decently agile and intelligent in deception and escape of two-legs.

Leaping out of the two-leg territory, the molly, named Coffee by her old two-legs, walked into the forest. Her yellow eyes gazed at a small pathetic mouse. She was glad the two-legs had fed her, because she'd starve with all the lack of prey around here. She continued into the trees and grass, letting wind ruffle her thick fur.

Coffee found herself on alert at the smell of cats, fur bristling and eyes widening. With two-legs, she was confident and convincing with deceptive tricks, with cats she was somewhat skittish until she could trust them. It was to late, however, to go back to the mouse-brained two-legs.

lio
May 31st, 2017, 05:40 PM
Lion allowed himself to be taken into the land of calmness, becoming completely still. He then silently stalked forward and sprung, catching the mouse between his jaws and killing it. His eyes glittered in triumph and he made his way inti some shade, knowing that the day was supposed to be hot, according to his predictions. The crystal gaze of Lion contrasted greatly from his, long golden fur. It was a wonder how he could blend in at all with all the dark greenery in the area.
His eyes fluttered shut for a moment as he finished his meal. Time for his daily walk.

Bear scrambled to escape the clutches of the brambles, but no prevail. He sighed and slumped in defeat, hissing softly. "Wonderful." The brown tom grumbled and looked around, lifting his nose as to search for the scent of anyone who could help. "Hello? Can anybody hear me? I'm stuck!" He managed to call, growling at any sharp point that prodded his captured form. "Please?"

wickedvirtues
May 31st, 2017, 05:45 PM
Lion allowed himself to be taken into the land of calmness, becoming completely still. He then silently stalked forward and sprung, catching the mouse between his jaws and killing it. His eyes glittered in triumph and he made his way inti some shade, knowing that the day was supposed to be hot, according to his predictions. The crystal gaze of Lion contrasted greatly from his, long golden fur. It was a wonder how he could blend in at all with all the dark greenery in the area.
His eyes fluttered shut for a moment as he finished his meal. Time for his daily walk.

Bear scrambled to escape the clutches of the brambles, but no prevail. He sighed and slumped in defeat, hissing softly. "Wonderful." The brown tom grumbled and looked around, lifting his nose as to search for the scent of anyone who could help. "Hello? Can anybody hear me? I'm stuck!" He managed to call, growling at any sharp point that prodded his captured form. "Please?"

Coffee pricked her ears but shrunk back a bit, she swore she heard cats. She took a deep breath, continuing forwards with her ears pulled back and tail lowered. "H-hello?" She called out.

lio
May 31st, 2017, 05:52 PM
Bear perked up, a breath of relief escaping him. "Hello? Please, help me! I'm caught in a bramble bush!" He called. His eyes lit up at the successful plan of getting noticed by a cat, rather than a dog or badger. Bear's ears flicked back against his head and he tried to seem pleading and helpless.

wickedvirtues
May 31st, 2017, 06:05 PM
Bear perked up, a breath of relief escaping him. "Hello? Please, help me! I'm caught in a bramble bush!" He called. His eyes lit up at the successful plan of getting noticed by a cat, rather than a dog or badger. Bear's ears flicked back against his head and he tried to seem pleading and helpless.

"O-okay.." Coffee approached the tom, beginning to tear the brambles away.
(thinking of making her my main loner, can Lion and Bear possibly be her friends?)

Autumnblaze
May 31st, 2017, 06:41 PM
NAME: Branchcloud
PRONOUNS: he/him
PERSONALITY: Branchcloud is a rather overprotective tom. He will protect Raven with his life, as well as Bitterstorm and Guardianheart. He is mostly sweet around those he likes, but gets very prickly around strangers, and can put up a real fight.
APPEARANCE: He is a wiry brown tom with a white stripe down his back, white paws, ear tips, and tail tip.
OTHER THINGS WORTH KNOWING: Raven (already in this group) Is his mate (they may have kits), Bitterstorm and Guardianheart are his siblings (Bitterstorm is in the Dusk Syndicate, and Guardianheart is in ShadowClan)

Brilliance
May 31st, 2017, 06:43 PM
Mystical got up from her spot, twitching her ears. She faintly could hear yelling, but thought it was nothing, so she continued on. She took cautious steps, and prayed that she would find some type of food. While she trotted along, the she cat kicked at a rock, feeling annoyed. "What ever did I do wrong to deserve such rough treatment?" Her voice called, and she snorted. What a funny thing for her to end up this way, but oh well. She knew that life wasn't perfect. Her's definitely wasn't perfect, but didn't she deserve a break? Didn't she deserve to be the slightest bit happy?

As she once was when she was frolicking in the fields of wide spaces and greenery shrubs. Where there were less cats, and food was plenty but hard to find. Why did she even travel this far? The she cat didn't know, but yet she continued. In front of her, a bird scavenged for food. Mystical' ears perked. One thing she did remember was that brief hunting lesson with Castiel, but turned into their feelings pouring out to each other. Mystical hardly remembered what she learned that day, her heart was too consumed with her mind, worrying about the future. Their future at the time.

Mystical lowered herself into a hunting crouch, breathing lightly. Her tail swished to the side, and she tried to make as little noise as she could as she stalked forward towards the small critter. It wouldn't be enough meat to satisfy her, but it would do. After all, it was food.

As the bird twittered on, Mystixal decided to make a leap for it, and she caught hold onto something, having her vision blinded for a moment from the dirt in the process. Once she settled down, her paws closed around the object. She silently began cheering, having her heart beat rapidly. Once her paws were removed, she discovered that nothing but thin air laid in her grasp. Mystical hissed, and quickly got up. The bird had got away, which was no surprise.

Dusting herself, the she cat continued on, a fiery desire settling within her.

lio
June 1st, 2017, 04:00 PM
Bear was finally able to jump free, yelping with triumph. He quickly shook himself, gazing at the cat. "Thanks for helping. I'm Bear, who are you?" The tom cocked his head, a relieved twinkle within his mud-coloured gaze.

Lion padded through the forest, his head held high. He felt rather lonely, walking along each and every day alone. He sighed, suddenly stopping. A thought crossed his mind. He was utterly alone. "I've been alone almost all my life," Lion mumbles to himself, the realization sinking in.

lio
June 1st, 2017, 04:01 PM
NAME: Branchcloud
PRONOUNS: he/him
PERSONALITY: Branchcloud is a rather overprotective tom. He will protect Raven with his life, as well as Bitterstorm and Guardianheart. He is mostly sweet around those he likes, but gets very prickly around strangers, and can put up a real fight.
APPEARANCE: He is a wiry brown tom with a white stripe down his back, white paws, ear tips, and tail tip.
OTHER THINGS WORTH KNOWING: Raven (already in this group) Is his mate (they may have kits), Bitterstorm and Guardianheart are his siblings (Bitterstorm is in the Dusk Syndicate, and Guardianheart is in ShadowClan)

Accepted

Cosmo
June 1st, 2017, 05:05 PM
narwhalgirliv)

Raven's paws felt as if they were made of stone, yet she padded on. How did she do it? She didn't know. How was she still alive? She didn't know. The only thing she was sure of as she padded onward, was that she was going somewhere and somewhere safe. She didn't care exactly where it was, If it was in a hollow tree,it was under a bramble bush, even if it was near two-legs. No, the only thing that mattered was that it was somewhere, and somewhere safe.

Her black pelt brushed her mates wiry brown one. She turned her gaze to him and sighed, burying her nose in his fur. It was unbelievably painful to be doing what she was doing. She had been a traveler, but she had stopped for a while. Now the only cat she was with was her mate: Branchcloud.

When she had lived with other cats, a group of them in fact, she had gotten used to living with them. The scent of other cats, sharing food with them. When she had first joined, she was reluctant. She had always been a rouge, what was the point of being in a group. But somehow, the fierce and prickly raven had come to like living in a group. It surprised her, greatly, especially when she started to have a soft-spot towards one of the members. After a while, she had grown to like living in a group, maybe even to respect Redclaw a little bit. She would like a home with other cats, just to feel better about the group falling apart.

As her mind returned to the present, she was aware that, that life was gone now. She had to get used to being a rouge again. It was part of life, it always had been. She focused her senses on the grass rustling in the wind, on the butterflies and other things, but it was hard. Raven focused on Branchcloud again. She nuzzled his shoulder, though her gaze was clouded with worry.

wickedvirtues
June 1st, 2017, 05:07 PM
Bear was finally able to jump free, yelping with triumph. He quickly shook himself, gazing at the cat. "Thanks for helping. I'm Bear, who are you?" The tom cocked his head, a relieved twinkle within his mud-coloured gaze.

Lion padded through the forest, his head held high. He felt rather lonely, walking along each and every day alone. He sighed, suddenly stopping. A thought crossed his mind. He was utterly alone. "I've been alone almost all my life," Lion mumbles to himself, the realization sinking in.

"My name is Coffee, pleasure to meet you." She mewed, smiling.

lio
June 1st, 2017, 05:28 PM
Bear stood up straight, dipping his head. "Pleasure to meet you, too, Coffee." He flicked his ears and began to pad in a small circle. "Where've you come from? I live in a den not too far from here." The brown coloured fur of Bear ruffled softly in a breeze.

Autumnblaze
June 1st, 2017, 08:20 PM
narwhalgirliv)

Raven's paws felt as if they were made of stone, yet she padded on. How did she do it? She didn't know. How was she still alive? She didn't know. The only thing she was sure of as she padded onward, was that she was going somewhere and somewhere safe. She didn't care exactly where it was, If it was in a hollow tree,it was under a bramble bush, even if it was near two-legs. No, the only thing that mattered was that it was somewhere, and somewhere safe.

Her black pelt brushed her mates wiry brown one. She turned her gaze to him and sighed, burying her nose in his fur. It was unbelievably painful to be doing what she was doing. She had been a traveler, but she had stopped for a while. Now the only cat she was with was her mate: Branchcloud.

When she had lived with other cats, a group of them in fact, she had gotten used to living with them. The scent of other cats, sharing food with them. When she had first joined, she was reluctant. She had always been a rouge, what was the point of being in a group. But somehow, the fierce and prickly raven had come to like living in a group. It surprised her, greatly, especially when she started to have a soft-spot towards one of the members. After a while, she had grown to like living in a group, maybe even to respect Redclaw a little bit. She would like a home with other cats, just to feel better about the group falling apart.

As her mind returned to the present, she was aware that, that life was gone now. She had to get used to being a rouge again. It was part of life, it always had been. She focused her senses on the grass rustling in the wind, on the butterflies and other things, but it was hard. Raven focused on Branchcloud again. She nuzzled his shoulder, though her gaze was clouded with worry.

Branchcloud padded alongside Raven, silently admiring her sleek black pelt. His dark green eyes shifted over to his mate, who's face showed great sorrow, "its okay." Branchcloud whispered quietly in her ear, brushing his pelt against her's and intertwining his tail with hers.

The two walked along a flower covered plain as the sun was nearing the horizon.
Up ahead, there were a few brambles laying around. Branchcloud started to sprint over and picked up the brambles and placed them in a small circle around a flowerbed. "We can sleep here for the night, I think you need to rest."

Cosmo
June 2nd, 2017, 06:33 AM
Branchcloud padded alongside Raven, silently admiring her sleek black pelt. His dark green eyes shifted over to his mate, who's face showed great sorrow, "its okay." Branchcloud whispered quietly in her ear, brushing his pelt against her's and intertwining his tail with hers.

The two walked along a flower covered plain as the sun was nearing the horizon.
Up ahead, there were a few brambles laying around. Branchcloud started to sprint over and picked up the brambles and placed them in a small circle around a flowerbed. "We can sleep here for the night, I think you need to rest."

Raven looked gratefully at him. She turned her weary paws towards the small circle of brambles. It wasn't much but it would have to do. She circled the flower bed for a while, before deciding on just the right spot. Laying down, she put her head on her paws. Her a gaze traveled up to her mate. " Thank you." She murmured, but her gaze didn't tay on him. She dropped it. She dropped it because she was to tired.

Raven didn't fall asleep. She was to overtaken by the thought that there might be other cats. Raven's muzzle tilted into the air, but she couldn't smell other cats. She sighed. Why can't we be around other cats! She thought desperately. Her mind was in battle of weather she should find other cats, or find the safest place to live. But then wasn't the safest place among other cats? Raven didn't know. Once again she turned her gaze on Branchcloud and asked, "Do you think other cats live around here?"

Autumnblaze
June 2nd, 2017, 10:32 PM
Raven looked gratefully at him. She turned her weary paws towards the small circle of brambles. It wasn't much but it would have to do. She circled the flower bed for a while, before deciding on just the right spot. Laying down, she put her head on her paws. Her a gaze traveled up to her mate. " Thank you." She murmured, but her gaze didn't tay on him. She dropped it. She dropped it because she was to tired.

Raven didn't fall asleep. She was to overtaken by the thought that there might be other cats. Raven's muzzle tilted into the air, but she couldn't smell other cats. She sighed. Why can't we be around other cats! She thought desperately. Her mind was in battle of weather she should find other cats, or find the safest place to live. But then wasn't the safest place among other cats? Raven didn't know. Once again she turned her gaze on Branchcloud and asked, "Do you think other cats live around here?"

Branchcloud's ear twitched at the sound of Raven's voice quietly echoing in the night. His green eyes slowly opened as he ever so slightly tilted his head in his mate's direction, "To be honest, I don't know. But we can search in the morning, there's bound to be someone somewhere." Hope flared in his eyes as he leaned forward and touched her nose, moving closer so their pelts brushed. "Let's go to sleep now." The brown tom smiled at her then laid his head down, and fell asleep.

Cosmo
June 3rd, 2017, 07:01 AM
Branchcloud's ear twitched at the sound of Raven's voice quietly echoing in the night. His green eyes slowly opened as he ever so slightly tilted his head in his mate's direction, "To be honest, I don't know. But we can search in the morning, there's bound to be someone somewhere." Hope flared in his eyes as he leaned forward and touched her nose, moving closer so their pelts brushed. "Let's go to sleep now." The brown tom smiled at her then laid his head down, and fell asleep.

Raven nodded, his words soothing her. She was glad they could search in the mourning, but she was tired at the moment. She moved closer to him still, snuggling up close and breathing in his scent. There might be other cats, There might be other cats... The thought repeated over and over in her head until she fell asleep.
narwhalgirliv

Autumnblaze
June 24th, 2017, 09:30 PM
Raven nodded, his words soothing her. She was glad they could search in the mourning, but she was tired at the moment. She moved closer to him still, snuggling up close and breathing in his scent. There might be other cats, There might be other cats... The thought repeated over and over in her head until she fell asleep.

The two slept soundly for the rest of the night. The cool breeze ruffling their pelts as the morning sun slowly arose into the sky. Branchcloud opened his green eyes slowly and stood up, shaking the dew off his pelt. His gaze turned to Raven who was still sleeping, Better not wake her. Branchcloud thought to himself. Maybe I'll hunt. The brown pelted tom opened his mouth and caught a trace of rabbit. He followed it's scent to a small tree in the middle of the moor. A fluffy white rabbit hopping around. He made sure he was downwind as he unsheathed his claws and shrunk down into hunting position while padding forward slowly. The rabbit then noticed him and Branchcloud swiftly hauled himself on top of it, quickly killing it with a bite to it's neck. Branchcloud picked up his prey and walked back over to where his mate was sleeping and sat down, waiting for her to awake.

Cosmo
June 25th, 2017, 07:39 AM
The two slept soundly for the rest of the night. The cool breeze ruffling their pelts as the morning sun slowly arose into the sky. Branchcloud opened his green eyes slowly and stood up, shaking the dew off his pelt. His gaze turned to Raven who was still sleeping, Better not wake her. Branchcloud thought to himself. Maybe I'll hunt. The brown pelted tom opened his mouth and caught a trace of rabbit. He followed it's scent to a small tree in the middle of the moor. A fluffy white rabbit hopping around. He made sure he was downwind as he unsheathed his claws and shrunk down into hunting position while padding forward slowly. The rabbit then noticed him and Branchcloud swiftly hauled himself on top of it, quickly killing it with a bite to it's neck. Branchcloud picked up his prey and walked back over to where his mate was sleeping and sat down, waiting for her to awake.

The scent of rabbit hit the molly's nostrils. She opened her eyes and peered up at the wiry brown tom above her. Raven scrambled to her paws, sitting up. "Nice catch." she purred though she hadn't actually seen him catch it. She took a bite out of the rabbit, closing her eyes at the taste. It was so good! Raven purred in satisfaction. It felt like she was talking her first bite of fresh-kill in her life.But instead it was taking famished gulps and reminding yourself how hood something was.

( narwhalgirliv since you have not responded to this thread, I am thinking of making Raven pregnant and adding her to an RP with her father. )