PDA

View Full Version : EE?

judas
November 3rd, 2016, 05:59 PM
So uh...How does this whole EE thing work? I get that cats with the suffix star get a message. But how does it effect the clan?

Brooklyn Trees
November 3rd, 2016, 07:05 PM
The EE is the Evil Era and is basically when evil cats take over the clans and take the suffix 'night' instead of 'star' to show disrespect to Starclan... At least I'm like 99.2% sure that that is why they do that? I'm a bit tired XD
So there are the EE supporters, who don't want to follow Starclan and instad want to follow the Evil Leader, and then the non-supporters who don't support the evil leader and want to help the previous leader make a comeback and help the clan become non-evil again.

I don't think that it largely changes regular every-day roleplays but they can, I could be wrong though. I generally don't largely alter my own rp patterns during the EE though.

mapledash
November 3rd, 2016, 07:14 PM
If you want more details, check here: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103

I'm going to love this C: so many of my cats are deeply loyal to the clan's traditions (except for skyclan shrewpaw) so this will be amazing >v> I NEED TO START ROLEPLAYING AGAIN!