BEAR.
October 4th, 2016, 12:20 AM

dino.
November 8th, 2016, 04:49 PM
Lunacross can I join the roleplay?

Gusty
November 8th, 2016, 06:23 PM
Lunacross can I join the roleplay?
{I know I'm not Lunacross, but you can roleplay here, if that's what you're asking.}

dino.
November 8th, 2016, 06:31 PM
(Ok, thx Gusty!)

Hexict
November 27th, 2016, 11:08 AM
A reverse tuxedo shook out his thin fur, red gaze scorching the clearing as he looked at his fellow hell bound cats. Despite the fact that they were stuck together until they just fade out of existence, the black-hearted tom couldn't care less about them. Most of them were just a nuisance in his eyes, just some blood-thirsty dead cats that are way to excited about the results of their work. It took moons, but they finally have control over Riverclan, Shadowclan, Thunderclan and Windclan. Deathstalker did have to admit his own pleasure about this, but he still couldn't help but view himself higher than some of the cats here. As he though this, a young looking white them with some blacks marks approached him.

"Hey Deathstalker!" Snow waved his tail at his ancestor. The tom had been dead for some moons now - he had died at the claws of his brother. Though he would always blame Iceclaw for that moment when his blood had covered the grass, in reality it was his own fault as well as Claw's. But he always looked up to their adopted father, so of course he had attacked Iceclaw as soon as Claw had ordered him to.

"Greetings Snow," Deathstalker's voice was cold and unnerving, his orbs the same as he turned them towards the other tom. He had watched Snow's death, always believing that the dead brother was too much of a puppet, always viewing Ice as the better of the two. Even if he didn't say anything about it, it was kind of obvious if anyone knew him, the tom always seemed anyone bit annoyed while interacting Snow. He wished that Boulderglare was a descendant of his instead of the disappointment in front of him. "What brings you to me?" He mewed in his usually harsh tone.

The younger of the two flattened her ears at Deathstalker's jaded response to him. Snow looked up to Deathstalker in a similar way that he looked up to Claw, and wanted the black and white tom to someday respect him... though deep down he knew it would never happen. "I was just saying 'hey'... but, do you know anything about Claw?" Snow had been trying to search for his adopted father, watch over him like the mouse-brained clan cats believed that Starclan did for them. Snow wondered how Claw had reacted to his death, if he was still morning him after all these moons.

"No - Claw is not one of my worries," the reverse tuxedo huffed. He honestly couldn't care about Claw, he didn't even care for Snow and they were actually related. No, his worries laid with Boulderglare and Mistfall. He had seen strong potential for a great ally in Mistfall, yet she was refusing him now. He had thought after killing Fallow and herding the grey molly back to Riverclan she would also return to their training. Sadly, this didn't happen. Instead Boulderglare had informedhim not to bother with his daughter, that she was disappointment. Even if he never saw that Mist he did believe the majority of things that Boulderglare told him - he didn't like to get close to others, but he did view his apprentice with higher regards than he did with others.

Static
December 20th, 2016, 10:37 AM
Can I join RP with y'all?

Static
December 20th, 2016, 10:41 AM
{I know I'm not Lunacross, but you can roleplay here, if that's what you're asking.}
Can I join gusty?

Gusty
December 20th, 2016, 05:40 PM
Can I join gusty?
{Yeah, you could join if you want xD there's no need to ask me.}

NightWarrior4Life
February 18th, 2017, 10:48 AM
(Whoop!)

Tigress
February 26th, 2017, 10:57 PM
Can I join?

Tigress
February 26th, 2017, 11:16 PM
Gusty, can I join too?

Dreams of forever
February 27th, 2017, 08:53 AM
A ginger she cat licked her chest,"Ginger she didn't deserve it!" A tabby she cat hissed,"You killed her and I finished the kits off, then you decided to run out in the road and I followed and well we both are dead!" ginger hissed, the tabby recoiled,"Its not my fault she made me mad and we came for a job to exterminate them!" She meowed defensively

Tigress
February 27th, 2017, 09:54 AM
A pure black she-cat hides behind a bush watching the two cats argue.

Dreams of forever
February 27th, 2017, 10:02 AM
Ginger flicked her tail,"She did deserve it all those kits we could have done with out." She spat,"You know that was our mom right?!" She messed bewildered,"And what did she do for us?" The was a long pause,"Nothing exactly!" Ginger spat at the tabby and she walked off

Tigress
February 27th, 2017, 06:09 PM
The black she-cat follows Ginger, stealthily.

Dreams of forever
February 27th, 2017, 06:13 PM
The black she-cat follows Ginger, stealthily.
Ginger looks behind her,"You killed her Sky! And I killed our siblings cause they were gonna die anyway or face dads rath!" She called walking again

Tigress
February 27th, 2017, 06:26 PM
Ginger looks behind her,"You killed her Sky! And I killed our siblings cause they were gonna die anyway or face dads rath!" She called walking again

The black she-cat tilts her head. What are the arguing about? She wonders

Reverie
February 27th, 2017, 06:28 PM
Forbiddenpounce gazed, dark eyes wandering as she portrayed the camp

Dreams of forever
February 27th, 2017, 06:28 PM
The black she-cat tilts her head. What are the arguing about? She wonders
Ginger walked off her tail flicking,"I know your there." She said deeply staring into the sky,"I smell you and hear your thoughts!" She called to the black she cat she was now staring at

Tigress
February 27th, 2017, 06:29 PM
A smallish black she-cat walks into the Dark Forest camp.

Dreams of forever
February 27th, 2017, 06:31 PM
A smallish black she-cat walks into the Dark Forest camp.
"Please don't be scared of me I only want to talk!" She mewed smoothly,maybe I can tell her my story and she'll help me kill sky once and for all!

Tigress
February 27th, 2017, 06:32 PM
"Please don't be scared of me I only want to talk!" She mewed smoothly,maybe I can tell her my story and she'll help me kill sky once and for all!

"Who are you!?" The she-cat's hackles raised.

Dreams of forever
February 27th, 2017, 06:34 PM
"Who are you!?" The she-cat's hackles raised.
"I am ginger a once clan cat who was killed by my very own sister! She pushed me right out into the road because I killed my unnecessary siblings, dad was going to kill them anyway I made it better for them in starclan, I wish I could be there with them and not here!" She hissed

Spikes
February 27th, 2017, 06:34 PM
(Ahem)
A black tom skirted the edges of the camp, quite confused and afraid. He had no idea where he was, or why he was there, but he didn't trust anything or one he'd encountered. His white rear prickled slightly as he saw the other cats in the clearing, they would be up to no good. Keeping his distance, he stalked through the bushes, surveying the camp ahead and the cats within it.

Reverie
February 27th, 2017, 06:37 PM
A growl, and then Forbidden emerged from the shadows, she padded over to the commotion, "What's going on?"

Tigress
February 27th, 2017, 06:37 PM
"I am ginger a once clan cat who was killed by my very own sister! She pushed me right out into the road because I killed my unnecessary siblings, dad was going to kill them anyway I made it better for them in starclan, I wish I could be there with them and not here!" She hissed

"Oh, I'm sorry. Life is very unfair." She sighs and looks away longingly for someone. "I'm Shadowblaze by the way."

Dreams of forever
February 27th, 2017, 06:40 PM
"Oh, I'm sorry. Life is very unfair." She sighs and looks away longingly for someone. "I'm Shadowblaze by the way."
"Hello shadowblaze now how did you end up here?" She asked tilting her hesd

Tigress
February 27th, 2017, 06:47 PM
"Hello shadowblaze now how did you end up here?" She asked tilting her hesd

"Well I had just become a warrior, when my brother told me about these cats he had been meeting at night, so I went with him to meet them. They wore collars with teeth and claws in them. The leader offered to give me training to be a better warrior. So I accepted. Then on one fateful day, the leader told me that he recognized me and said I was Scourge's granddaughter. The leader was able to manipulate me and I did many things I'm sorry for...."

Dreams of forever
February 27th, 2017, 06:50 PM
"Well I had just become a warrior, when my brother told me about these cats he had been meeting at night, so I went with him to meet them. They wore collars with teeth and claws in them. The leader offered to give me training to be a better warrior. So I accepted. Then on one fateful day, the leader told me that he recognized me and said I was Scourge's granddaughter. The leader was able to manipulate me and I did many things I'm sorry for...."
She looked at the young cat,"I'm related to scourge as well, I am his step sister" she said soft
Y

Tigress
February 27th, 2017, 06:52 PM
She looked at the young cat,"I'm related to scourge as well, I am his step sister" she said soft
Y

Shadowblaze smiled. "Then we can relate."

Dreams of forever
February 27th, 2017, 06:53 PM
Shadowblaze smiled. "Then we can relate."
She nodded,"I wish I could break that dumb starry border!" She whispered

Spikes
February 27th, 2017, 06:53 PM
Tail raised and body crouched low to the ground, he shifted his paws slightly and twitched his ears as he listened. He wasn't eavesdropping, and besides, it was their fault if they were talking loud enough for him to hear them. Hearing each cat talk as if life was something of the past... It bothered him, as if something was wrong here. These cats couldn't be dead, how could he see them? He wasn't dead. Ears flattened in a mixture of confusion, anger and fear, he continued to listen in, wondering what these cats were going to say next. Maybe this was all a sick, cruel joke on him. He didn't deserve this.

Tigress
February 27th, 2017, 06:56 PM
She nodded,"I wish I could break that dumb starry border!" She whispered

"Hmmm? What about the Starclan border?"

Dreams of forever
February 27th, 2017, 06:57 PM
"Hmmm? What about the Starclan border?"
"Nothing!" She hissed

Tigress
February 27th, 2017, 06:59 PM
"Nothing!" She hissed

"If there is someone you want to get revenge on...... If you help me." Shadowblaze offered

Tigress
February 27th, 2017, 07:00 PM
"If there is someone you want to get revenge on...... If you help me." Shadowblaze offered

Heh I mean: "if there is someone you want to get revenge on I'll help you.... If you help me."

Spikes
February 27th, 2017, 07:01 PM
StarClan? His body raised slightly, ears perking up and tail drooping. I can't be in StarClan... Is it really like this? The words they used weren't lining up, anyhow. Maybe he'd gotten lost in the forest, but he couldn't smell any familiar scents... All the sights were strange and made no sense, no prey, everything was quiet except for the murrs of the talking cats, and his own heart beating... But he couldn't hear that, either. Passing it off as a mistake, he stuck his head ever so slightly above the bushes, observing the talking cats, maybe to see if he could learn something new.

Dreams of forever
February 27th, 2017, 07:02 PM
She nodded,"My sister I want her dead!" She hissed, sky padded over,"What about me?" She asked,"Nothing about you your such a mouse brain!" She giggled fakely

Tigress
February 27th, 2017, 07:04 PM
She nodded,"My sister I want her dead!" She hissed, sky padded over,"What about me?" She asked,"Nothing about you your such a mouse brain!" She giggled fakely

"Do we have a deal?" Shadowblaze said slyly.

Dreams of forever
February 27th, 2017, 07:05 PM
Sky padded away,"Yes we do!" She nodded flicking her tail impatiently

Tigress
February 27th, 2017, 07:07 PM
[QUOTE=Littlelolliepop!;187322]Sky padded away,"Yes we do!" She nodded flicking her tail impatiently[/QUOTE

"I can see why you want to kill her. Ok how will we break the border?"

Spikes
February 27th, 2017, 07:09 PM
Sky padded away,"Yes we do!" She nodded flicking her tail impatiently
He crouched even lower, flexing his claws as if they were stress relievers. They slid into the dirt and back out as his fur prickled. What's this deal they're talking about? He still didn't know these cats. They could be hostile, for all he knew. It wasn't worth trying to confront them, just to figure out what little secret they were plotting.

Dreams of forever
February 27th, 2017, 07:09 PM
[QUOTE=Littlelolliepop!;187322]Sky padded away,"Yes we do!" She nodded flicking her tail impatiently[/QUOTE

"I can see why you want to kill her. Ok how will we break the border?"
"Like this!" She said smashing into the border, a faint crack was placed upon it,"What are you doing?" A starry warrior asked,"Breaking the border," she mewed,"You know you can just walk through right!" Ginger placed her paw on the border and it fell through, "Thansk!"

Tigress
February 27th, 2017, 07:12 PM
[QUOTE=Hollystorm4eva;187328]
"Like this!" She said smashing into the border, a faint crack was placed upon it,"What are you doing?" A starry warrior asked,"Breaking the border," she mewed,"You know you can just walk through right!" Ginger placed her paw on the border and it fell through, "Thansk!"

"Omg! Let's go find your sister now! And maybe we can let the other Dark Forest cats to go across to show those mouse brained Starclan cats who's boss."

Dreams of forever
February 27th, 2017, 07:16 PM
[QUOTE=Littlelolliepop!;187332]

"Omg! Let's go find your sister now! And maybe we can let the other Dark Forest cats to go across to show those mouse brained Starclan cats who's boss."
(Sky belongs to starclan!)
Ginger walked through,"Where is that goody two shoes of a sister!" She snarled prancing up to sky who was licking her paw,"Hello sky!" She hissed,"Your not supposed to be here!" She recoiled,"Oh really sister! You put me on that road and now your going to dye!" She hissed her hackles raising, she pounced and locked her jaws onto sky's neck

Tigress
February 27th, 2017, 07:18 PM
[QUOTE=Hollystorm4eva;187336]
(Sky belongs to starclan!)
Ginger walked through,"Where is that goody two shoes of a sister!" She snarled prancing up to sky who was licking her paw,"Hello sky!" She hissed,"Your not supposed to be here!" She recoiled,"Oh really sister! You put me on that road and now your going to dye!" She hissed her hackles raising, she pounced and locked her jaws onto sky's neck

Shadowblaze watched happily as Ginger killed Sky

Spikes
February 27th, 2017, 07:19 PM
(Ok what is going I'm so confused)

Tigress
February 27th, 2017, 11:40 PM
(Ok what is going I'm so confused)

Shadowblaze and Ginger are getting revenge on people (cats)

Dreams of forever
February 28th, 2017, 09:43 AM
Shadowblaze and Ginger are getting revenge on people (cats)
Sky fell limo,"You can't do that!" A cat gasped

Tigress
February 28th, 2017, 09:56 AM
Sky fell limo,"You can't do that!" A cat gasped

"Yes she can!" Shadowblaze snarled

Dreams of forever
February 28th, 2017, 09:58 AM
"Yes she can!" Shadowblaze snarled
The starry warrior fled and ginger laughed in power,"Fear me!" She yowled rearing up

Tigress
February 28th, 2017, 10:06 AM
The starry warrior fled and ginger laughed in power,"Fear me!" She yowled rearing up

Shadowblaze smiled wickedly. Now it's time for my revenge..... A voice whispered in her head.

Dreams of forever
February 28th, 2017, 11:44 AM
Shadowblaze smiled wickedly. Now it's time for my revenge..... A voice whispered in her head.
Ginger growled,"Well now what must I do!" She seethed in anger

Tigress
February 28th, 2017, 07:12 PM
Ginger growled,"Well now what must I do!" She seethed in anger

"Help me kill Frostbite." Shadowblaze whispered darkly

Dreams of forever
March 1st, 2017, 06:45 AM
"Help me kill Frostbite." Shadowblaze whispered darkly
Ginger grinned,"Where is this frostbite?" She asked darkly

Tigress
March 1st, 2017, 07:03 PM
Ginger grinned,"Where is this frostbite?" She asked darkly

"Sadly he still lives and breathes. If we can do something similar to what Tigerstar did a few seasons ago, we'll track him down and kill him. And a bonus, he doesn't believe in any kind of afterlife. So when we kill him, he ain't going nowhere." Shadowblaze snickered at the thought of watching him die.

Dreams of forever
March 1st, 2017, 07:03 PM
"Sadly he still lives and breathes. If we can do something similar to what Tigerstar did a few seasons ago, we'll track him down and kill him. And a bonus, he doesn't believe in any kind of afterlife. So when we kill him, he ain't going nowhere." Shadowblaze snickered at the thought of watching him die.
Ginger grinned,"Lets go!" She yowled

Tigress
March 1st, 2017, 07:06 PM
Ginger grinned,"Lets go!" She yowled

"Ok." Shadowblaze grinned evilly, she couldn't wait to sink her claws into his skin and watch him bleed.

Dreams of forever
March 1st, 2017, 07:15 PM
"Ok." Shadowblaze grinned evilly, she couldn't wait to sink her claws into his skin and watch him bleed.
Ginger had an evil thought in her head,"Hehehe!" She growled menacingly

Tigress
March 1st, 2017, 07:20 PM
Ginger had an evil thought in her head,"Hehehe!" She growled menacingly

"Well, best be going!" Shadowblaze meowed.

Dreams of forever
March 1st, 2017, 07:22 PM
"Well, best be going!" Shadowblaze meowed.
Ginger nodded and began to follow her

Tigress
March 1st, 2017, 09:56 PM
Ginger nodded and began to follow her

Shadowblaze and Ginger "teleported" to the twoleg place. "He should be around here somewhere."

Deerlie
March 15th, 2017, 08:27 PM
A tom padded in. He was new to. Blood stained his claws and his eyes red, like blood. the bloody tom smiled and giggled evily. "This is fun. . "He said. "Im going to kill DawnFire next!" he cackled

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 17th, 2017, 11:15 PM
A dark, bracken-colored molly stood, eyes glittering maliciously as they paced the egde of the camp silently. Her claws sank into the ground as she paced... and paced... and paced... It was getting to the point of absolute boredom. The bloodthirsty she-cat did not lile being bored. For one, sometimes it made her think of everything she had messed up when she had been weak... stupid... Her pacing ceased and she dug her claws into the leaf-littered, cold ground. "Clawstrike, snap out of it. You're only going to fade faster... nobody will remember..." The Dark warrior shook herself. "Don't think of that... Ugh, where is every cat?" Clawstrike muttered to herself in frustration. "They cant possibly all be out right now? Where. Are. They." The feline sat down with a growl of irritation as their amber eyes glared out, waiting... waiting... waiting... (OPEN)

goddess of ducks
March 18th, 2017, 12:10 AM
A dark, bracken-colored molly stood, eyes glittering maliciously as they paced the egde of the camp silently. Her claws sank into the ground as she paced... and paced... and paced... It was getting to the point of absolute boredom. The bloodthirsty she-cat did not lile being bored. For one, sometimes it made her think of everything she had messed up when she had been weak... stupid... Her pacing ceased and she dug her claws into the leaf-littered, cold ground. "Clawstrike, snap out of it. You're only going to fade faster... nobody will remember..." The Dark warrior shook herself. "Don't think of that... Ugh, where is every cat?" Clawstrike muttered to herself in frustration. "They cant possibly all be out right now? Where. Are. They." The feline sat down with a growl of irritation as their amber eyes glared out, waiting... waiting... waiting... (OPEN)
Rusticash had woken up in the familiar muggy place of no stars, or the Dark forest one could call it. The russet swirled tom had made his way through the territory, in search of his normal training companion, but had found no one. In following his nose and memory on where the camp was located, he pushed his way inside. The broad, muscular tom entered the clearing and was shocked to see that it was nearly empty. In slight shock his jaw dropped open. No seemingly called Evil cats around anymore? Surely Blazingnight, Ratnight, or even Bucknight had to be around somewhere, or maybe even that crazy mirderous leader if a Windclan at the time Singenight. Although, he had heard from the border that the Savannah had lived and moved away. He didn't really care though. The marbled red tom forced his mouth shut, and his cold green eyes swept the clearing and landed on a slightly faded warrior. He approached her, a cold smile on his maw. "Where's all the others? Or did you get left behind?" He mewed, his voice emotionless, except for the small amount of teasing in it.

Deerlie
March 18th, 2017, 08:43 AM
Bloodspit looked at the two "They left. . . ." He said padding from the shadows

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 18th, 2017, 09:56 PM
Rusticash had woken up in the familiar muggy place of no stars, or the Dark forest one could call it. The russet swirled tom had made his way through the territory, in search of his normal training companion, but had found no one. In following his nose and memory on where the camp was located, he pushed his way inside. The broad, muscular tom entered the clearing and was shocked to see that it was nearly empty. In slight shock his jaw dropped open. No seemingly called Evil cats around anymore? Surely Blazingnight, Ratnight, or even Bucknight had to be around somewhere, or maybe even that crazy mirderous leader if a Windclan at the time Singenight. Although, he had heard from the border that the Savannah had lived and moved away. He didn't really care though. The marbled red tom forced his mouth shut, and his cold green eyes swept the clearing and landed on a slightly faded warrior. He approached her, a cold smile on his maw. "Where's all the others? Or did you get left behind?" He mewed, his voice emotionless, except for the small amount of teasing in it.
Clawstrike didnt shift her gaze to him and showed no sign that she has heard him other than an irritated flick of her ear. "I am not left behind, I am just forgetting how many goodie-goodies there are these days who dont give a mouse tail for wit. Nobody honorable has died for a while, it doesnt feel like, and anyway, I'm not in the mood to go out," the Dark warrior meowed icily. "You, however, appear to have been dropped of at our little depot here because nobody wanted you near them," she said, cold venom in her voice as she shifted to turn away from him to watch the starless sky. "You appear to be of the type who belive other cats are not irritated by your presense, but the very possibility of your potentially now terminated existence ever occuring at all thoroughly upsets me. I thought only the best could come here," she sniffed in mock sadness.

goddess of ducks
March 18th, 2017, 10:04 PM
Clawstrike didnt shift her gaze to him and showed no sign that she has heard him other than an irritated flick of her ear. "I am not left behind, I am just forgetting how many goodie-goodies there are these days who dont give a mouse tail for wit. Nobody honorable has died for a while, it doesnt feel like, and anyway, I'm not in the mood to go out," the Dark warrior meowed icily. "You, however, appear to have been dropped of at our little depot here because nobody wanted you near them," she said, cold venom in her voice as she shifted to turn away from him to watch the starless sky. "You appear to be of the type who belive other cats are not irritated by your presense, but the very possibility of your potentially now terminated existence ever occuring at all thoroughly upsets me. I thought only the best could come here," she sniffed in mock sadness.
Rusticash was not exactly liking this cat. Sure he was used to so called, evil cats, or as he preferred to call them, ambitious cats, and their attitude, but there was no need for the harsh tone now. Not when he had popped in to find his trainer. "Well you got one thing right. No one seems to want me anymore, but I honestly don't care. Let them act like I'm not there, that way I can get my business done without interruption." He hissed more so to himself than to Clawstrike. "But I came here looking for someone who has been....improving my battle skills. Didn't see them in our normal meeting spot so I came looking. And I am not a cat who's life has been terminated. I, obviously unlike you, am still living, I just come here to get away from and the wishy washy a Starclan loving cats in Shdaowclan. Is that so bad?" He added, in almost a challenging flare. "But no, I may not be the best, but that's certainly what I've been striving for my whole life." He spat back at her.

wickedvirtues
March 25th, 2017, 10:50 PM
The scarred, black and white she-cat looked around with narrowed green eyes. She flexed her claws, her torn ears flicking as she growled and looked around. The place she was in was dark, no stars glittered in the sky. "The Place of No Stars, fair enough.." she growled. The she-cat padded off to try and find another hell-bound cat in the dark, starless place.

wickedvirtues
March 25th, 2017, 10:55 PM
The she-cat, named Frozenheart, recalled what she had done to get here. Out of rage, she had murdered her mate for trying to take one of her kits to ShadowClan, because he had kin in the Clan. She had killed Robinpaw, Sparkpaw, and Hushedsong because they had seen her, and she was exiled by her leader for the crimes. Frozenheart grunted under her breath, this was all her mate Iceblaze's fault! Her eyes glittered coldly, her paws making soft crunches on the ground below them. She would get revenge, she was sure of it. A malicious grin spread onto her face and she snickered. "Get ready, Iceblaze.."

Deerlie
March 29th, 2017, 05:02 PM
DeathClaw Snarled. She claws as tree and bared her teeth

wickedvirtues
April 9th, 2017, 05:58 PM
The she-cat, named Frozenheart, recalled what she had done to get here. Out of rage, she had murdered her mate for trying to take one of her kits to ShadowClan, because he had kin in the Clan. She had killed Robinpaw, Sparkpaw, and Hushedsong because they had seen her, and she was exiled by her leader for the crimes. Frozenheart grunted under her breath, this was all her mate Iceblaze's fault! Her eyes glittered coldly, her paws making soft crunches on the ground below them. She would get revenge, she was sure of it. A malicious grin spread onto her face and she snickered. "Get ready, Iceblaze.."

Frozenheart glanced around the dark place she'd been stuck in for moons now. Her pelt was fading slightly, cats were able to see the faintest trunk of a tree or sharp blade of bloodied grass through her fur. She hadn't given up her revenge plan as she clawed the ground. Frozenheart sighed, flattened her ears, and walked into the shadows of the Dark Forest. 'Someday..' she thought, raking her claws on a tree. ' Sooner than later.....'

wickedvirtues
April 15th, 2017, 11:09 AM
Frozenheart glanced around the dark place she'd been stuck in for moons now. Her pelt was fading slightly, cats were able to see the faintest trunk of a tree or sharp blade of bloodied grass through her fur. She hadn't given up her revenge plan as she clawed the ground. Frozenheart sighed, flattened her ears, and walked into the shadows of the Dark Forest. 'Someday..' she thought, raking her claws on a tree. ' Sooner than later.....'

Frozenheart saw her clawmarks, a sick grin spread onto her muzzle as she clawed the tree again, imagining it was the cats she hated, the cats who sent her here.. the cats who needed to die. She was alarmed at first how calmly she thought this, but she shrugged it off as moons in the Place of No Stars. She walked away from the tree, her tail flicking as she curled up in a small nest of sharp moss and grass. When she was alive, this would have caused her discomfort, but now it seemed normal and quite nice on her thick pelt.

Reverie
April 15th, 2017, 11:12 AM
(Open)

Silverhawk found her way around the Dark Forest easily, as she's been there for many moons, yet is still surprised when she sees a cluster of cats, a nasty grin spread across her scarred muzzle as she walked, her green eyes finding sort of an afterglow, and she laughed, silently but audibly.

bright !
April 17th, 2017, 07:23 PM
woly

Moonstrike sat on his haunches in a dark, foggy area in the Place of No Stars. Though it's not like every other part wasn't dark and foggy. His claws flexed, growing just a little impatient waiting for what would be his new.. apprentice? Even if she was a warrior, she'd grow stronger and side with the cats of the Dark Forest. He chose a cat who he could connect with and relate to in a way so she would less likely turn his offer down. He'd act like the good guy, lure her into his little trap he set up. Every little dark thing about it would be hidden under a layer of sugar. He'd offer her happiness, satisfaction and strength and power.. There was no way she wouldn't agree to be training with him. They were both rejected by someone they were pretty much head-over-heels for, he knew how she felt. His cold slitted eyes scanned his surroundings, ears up and facing forward, alert and ready for her to come. He didn't know if she'd appear in front of or behind him, but neither would look bad. Of course, she might be a little confused since she hasn't seen and had a dream in the Dark Forest before, so he’ll have to be her guide for a bit. Nothing too troublesome. It’ll be.. fun.

graves
April 17th, 2017, 11:14 PM
woly

Moonstrike sat on his haunches in a dark, foggy area in the Place of No Stars. Though it's not like every other part wasn't dark and foggy. His claws flexed, growing just a little impatient waiting for what would be his new.. apprentice? Even if she was a warrior, she'd grow stronger and side with the cats of the Dark Forest. He chose a cat who he could connect with and relate to in a way so she would less likely turn his offer down. He'd act like the good guy, lure her into his little trap he set up. Every little dark thing about it would be hidden under a layer of sugar. He'd offer her happiness, satisfaction and strength and power.. There was no way she wouldn't agree to be training with him. They were both rejected by someone they were pretty much head-over-heels for, he knew how she felt. His cold slitted eyes scanned his surroundings, ears up and facing forward, alert and ready for her to come. He didn't know if she'd appear in front of or behind him, but neither would look bad. Of course, she might be a little confused since she hasn't seen and had a dream in the Dark Forest before, so he’ll have to be her guide for a bit. Nothing too troublesome. It’ll be.. fun.
Golden hues scanned the area as she awoke,concern and fear immediately coming to her mind. She had no idea where she was,but all she knew is that this was a dream. her gaze glazed the area, dark, almost pitch black tall trees loomed above her, thick grass tickled between her toes,but when she lifted her paws at the sense of sticking to her uncomfortably. Where am I? The thoughts came back to her faith, Starclan an the Dark Forest. Did..did I die? She immediately started to become panicked, what had she done to get herself sent to the Dark Forest of all places after death? Was she dead, she wasn't entirely sure. Her thoughts came back to the day before,the conversation she had with Honeycomb. Guilt washed over her immediately. She had known her confession would cause tension,would cause pain and hurtful words. She knew of Minnowgaze, she didn't know why she opened her mouth in the first place. It pained her to see her loved one cry. Ever since then,she had felt nothing but guilt for ever mentioning anything, and with Honeycombs words,despite them being forgiven, still stung as if a stinger of a bee themselves had hurt her. She stood up from her laying position,nose twitching at another scent of a cat. It had a faint smell of...Shadowclan? Though their scent blended in with whatever scent was around her aswel. She looked around,noticing a cat ahead of her, the toms back towards her. She stood up, fur bristling in curiosity,her tail twitching. "Hello...?"

bright !
April 20th, 2017, 03:01 PM
Golden hues scanned the area as she awoke,concern and fear immediately coming to her mind. She had no idea where she was,but all she knew is that this was a dream. her gaze glazed the area, dark, almost pitch black tall trees loomed above her, thick grass tickled between her toes,but when she lifted her paws at the sense of sticking to her uncomfortably. Where am I? The thoughts came back to her faith, Starclan an the Dark Forest. Did..did I die? She immediately started to become panicked, what had she done to get herself sent to the Dark Forest of all places after death? Was she dead, she wasn't entirely sure. Her thoughts came back to the day before,the conversation she had with Honeycomb. Guilt washed over her immediately. She had known her confession would cause tension,would cause pain and hurtful words. She knew of Minnowgaze, she didn't know why she opened her mouth in the first place. It pained her to see her loved one cry. Ever since then,she had felt nothing but guilt for ever mentioning anything, and with Honeycombs words,despite them being forgiven, still stung as if a stinger of a bee themselves had hurt her. She stood up from her laying position,nose twitching at another scent of a cat. It had a faint smell of...Shadowclan? Though their scent blended in with whatever scent was around her aswel. She looked around,noticing a cat ahead of her, the toms back towards her. She stood up, fur bristling in curiosity,her tail twitching. "Hello...?"

The tom’s ear flicked at the sound of movements coming from behind. He didn't bother to look back, but he could almost sense the confusion and panick coming from the cat who had just appeared and could easily guess who that was. Finally. He grinned, some kind of.. glint in his eyes as the Riverclan molly spoke. “Come,” he said in a gentle tone, motioning with his tail for her to take a seat beside him. “I’m Moonstrike, and you can probably guess where you are.” His eyes gazed upon every inch of their surroundings- it most certainly wasn't Starclan, oh no, and there was only one other place there was to go when a cat died. The Place of No Stars. Well, she wasn't dead, it almost felt like it but it she wasn't, and he'd have to tell her that.

“Do not worry, you're not dead yet.” He tilted his head towards her, actually looking up a bit since his tall figure usually had him looking down on other cats. “This is merely a dream, nothing to worry about for now.” He grinned. Well, she didn't have to worry about leaving her family and loved ones after dying, at least. But training with him might cause a bit of stress and she won't feel as if she'd been getting as much sleep as she should be. Well, if she ever tried to avoid him that'd result in no sleep at all. He cleared his throat, “But I have something I’d like to discuss with you, Wolfdancer.” But a thought came to his mind at the thought of taking an apprentice, one that should've come a while ago. How would Venomscratch feel about this? Would he feel the same Moon did when he thought of his former mentor taking a new cat under his wing? That wasn’t important right now, so tossed the thought aside and focused on what was happening right now with the large she-cat.

graves
April 22nd, 2017, 09:45 AM
The tom’s ear flicked at the sound of movements coming from behind. He didn't bother to look back, but he could almost sense the confusion and panick coming from the cat who had just appeared and could easily guess who that was. Finally. He grinned, some kind of.. glint in his eyes as the Riverclan molly spoke. “Come,” he said in a gentle tone, motioning with his tail for her to take a seat beside him. “I’m Moonstrike, and you can probably guess where you are.” His eyes gazed upon every inch of their surroundings- it most certainly wasn't Starclan, oh no, and there was only one other place there was to go when a cat died. The Place of No Stars. Well, she wasn't dead, it almost felt like it but it she wasn't, and he'd have to tell her that.

“Do not worry, you're not dead yet.” He tilted his head towards her, actually looking up a bit since his tall figure usually had him looking down on other cats. “This is merely a dream, nothing to worry about for now.” He grinned. Well, she didn't have to worry about leaving her family and loved ones after dying, at least. But training with him might cause a bit of stress and she won't feel as if she'd been getting as much sleep as she should be. Well, if she ever tried to avoid him that'd result in no sleep at all. He cleared his throat, “But I have something I’d like to discuss with you, Wolfdancer.” But a thought came to his mind at the thought of taking an apprentice, one that should've come a while ago. How would Venomscratch feel about this? Would he feel the same Moon did when he thought of his former mentor taking a new cat under his wing? That wasn’t important right now, so tossed the thought aside and focused on what was happening right now with the large she-cat.
Her ears twitched at the sound of the tom speaking,and the motion of his tail. She padded up hesitantly,her fur ruffled in unease of the other cat and the unfamiliar area,it was a lot to take in at once. She sat next to him, opening her mouth but closed it when he answered her question for her. So she wasn't dead, then why was she brought here? Her ears listened to his words carefully.Had she done something wrong to be placed in the Place of No Stars? Everything about the forest had given her an errie vibe, the never ending dark forests and dark skies. No stars could be seen. "What am I doing here? Is there something you want of me?" her voice was weary,unsure. She didn't know what the tom wanted with her, so she wouldn't resort to being aggressive. She was much larger then the tom. Was it because of what she had said to Honeycomb made her be sent to this place? Guilt and concern laced her mind once again to the enby whom she cared for greatly cared about...loved. Had she said something wrong to the point that she had been sent to the Place of No Stars now? Her question lingered in the air like bitter frost. She wanted to get out of here. Was the tom going to offer her something? Golden hues stared against his blue ones fiercely.

wickedvirtues
April 25th, 2017, 07:55 PM
Frozenheart hadn't really slept, she felt it wasted time since well.. she was dead already. She stood, finding the place no darker or lighter than normal so she didn't know if it was day or night. The she-cat honestly didn't care, she didn't need a certain time to explore. The battle-scarred she-cat's pawsteps were soundless as her green eyes shot daggers into any new or frightened cats. Frozenheart looked at the other cats that had been here for moons, longer than her, and gave small nods as she kept walking. She had grown used to the starless skies, though she often remembered when she was alive.

Frozenheart laughed as her kits, Wrenkit, Volekit, Brightkit, and Milkkit tumbled with her and Iceblaze, her purrs loud as she licked Wrenkit. She and Iceblaze exchanged a glance, it read what was now a lie; I will never stop loving you, or fight with you.

As emotionless as the dead cat was, these visions often made her fur stand on end as she remembered her bond with her former mate. After these, she usually remembered what caused the spiral of murders, and how they took place.

Iceblaze had grabbed the tom-kit, Volekit, and silently as he could made his way towards the ShadowClan boarders. Volekit was confused, often crying out for Frozenheart. His heart shattered seeing the brown tom-kit so scared, but he knew his sister was devastated that her kits died and Frozenheart never payed as much attention to Volekit as Wrenkit or Milkkit anyways. Suddenly, the black and white she-cat pounced onto him with hate in her blazing green eyes. "GIVE ME VOLEKIT!" She screeched, taking her kit as she told him to return to camp, whipping around to see her mate. "I-it was for Lionpelt! He meekly said, wincing as her claws unsheathed. "THIEF!
She screeched, clawing him down the stomach as he slowly died.

Her eyes didn't even widen until she heard a yowl from a female voice and saw Sparkpaw, Robinpaw, and Hushedsong watching from a couple feet away. Unwilling to be killed as well, she lunged for Hushedsong, biting her neck until she heard a sickening crunch. Satisfied, she swiftly killed the apprentices and washed the blood away. She was soon kicked out of the Clan for her murders and her kits given to another queen.

bright !
April 30th, 2017, 12:27 PM
Her ears twitched at the sound of the tom speaking,and the motion of his tail. She padded up hesitantly,her fur ruffled in unease of the other cat and the unfamiliar area,it was a lot to take in at once. She sat next to him, opening her mouth but closed it when he answered her question for her. So she wasn't dead, then why was she brought here? Her ears listened to his words carefully.Had she done something wrong to be placed in the Place of No Stars? Everything about the forest had given her an errie vibe, the never ending dark forests and dark skies. No stars could be seen. "What am I doing here? Is there something you want of me?" her voice was weary,unsure. She didn't know what the tom wanted with her, so she wouldn't resort to being aggressive. She was much larger then the tom. Was it because of what she had said to Honeycomb made her be sent to this place? Guilt and concern laced her mind once again to the enby whom she cared for greatly cared about...loved. Had she said something wrong to the point that she had been sent to the Place of No Stars now? Her question lingered in the air like bitter frost. She wanted to get out of here. Was the tom going to offer her something? Golden hues stared against his blue ones fiercely.

"Again, no need to worry, you have done nothing wrong,” Moonstrike hummed. Of course she was confused. She was in the Dark Forest, where all of the.. Bad cats went when they died. “But there is something I want from you,” he looked back up at her with a smile, bringing himself to stand up and beginning to walk. “You see, you and I have a lot in common.” His voice was a little soothing, gentle even. He had to lure her the best he could with their connections. Of course she knew the Dark Forest was a bad place from what she was told as a kit, she wasn't stupid. But she has never been here before. He wasn't saying that it wasn't bad, but he'd just have her.. think that.

“I know of your feelings towards a certain cat, about your confession, about the rejection. I understand how you may have felt- how you may feel. And it's not the most pleasant.” He stared down with slitted eyes at a wilting bush, which has practically lost it’s color. “You see, as a young tom, I fell in love with a she-cat who I had spent most of my life with. We were very close, but once she became a warrior, she began to.. ignore me. One day, I confessed to her, but she rejected me.” His paw crushed some crunchy dead leaves of the bush. He lifted his paw, showing her the handfull of leaves, which were now in pieces. An example of his insides when Bearsnarl tossed him aside. “I was heartbroken, really.” He walked towards her, “Poor thing, you must be hurting in there,” his tail flicked at her chest, her heart. “But I’ve moved on. Anyways, I’ve decided to offer you training. You can become much stronger than you could with any Riverclan cat as a mentor. I’ve been passed on skills of every clan, which you could have if you agree. I know you’re not an apprentice, but how could a little extra training hurt, hmm?”

graves
May 2nd, 2017, 11:43 AM
"Again, no need to worry, you have done nothing wrong,” Moonstrike hummed. Of course she was confused. She was in the Dark Forest, where all of the.. Bad cats went when they died. “But there is something I want from you,” he looked back up at her with a smile, bringing himself to stand up and beginning to walk. “You see, you and I have a lot in common.” His voice was a little soothing, gentle even. He had to lure her the best he could with their connections. Of course she knew the Dark Forest was a bad place from what she was told as a kit, she wasn't stupid. But she has never been here before. He wasn't saying that it wasn't bad, but he'd just have her.. think that.

“I know of your feelings towards a certain cat, about your confession, about the rejection. I understand how you may have felt- how you may feel. And it's not the most pleasant.” He stared down with slitted eyes at a wilting bush, which has practically lost it’s color. “You see, as a young tom, I fell in love with a she-cat who I had spent most of my life with. We were very close, but once she became a warrior, she began to.. ignore me. One day, I confessed to her, but she rejected me.” His paw crushed some crunchy dead leaves of the bush. He lifted his paw, showing her the handfull of leaves, which were now in pieces. An example of his insides when Bearsnarl tossed him aside. “I was heartbroken, really.” He walked towards her, “Poor thing, you must be hurting in there,” his tail flicked at her chest, her heart. “But I’ve moved on. Anyways, I’ve decided to offer you training. You can become much stronger than you could with any Riverclan cat as a mentor. I’ve been passed on skills of every clan, which you could have if you agree. I know you’re not an apprentice, but how could a little extra training hurt, hmm?”
She listened to him, on edge with every single word. He wanted to offer her power? For what reason? It seemed they had some in common, which made her more at ease that atleast someone knew what she was going through. Her heart ached for Honeycomb, to be able to hold them, to whisper sweet nothings in their ears and just..be okay. To have the world and their problems pause around them for just a moment. But she couldnt have that, unfortunately and she didnt know if she ever would. She didnt expect for the other cat to accept her feelings, she was never one to except nice things from other, but the words still filled her ears. I cant love a cat like you. She took a sudden large inhale of air at the memory. She did not want to cry infront of a cat she did not know, she refused. But she felt a weird sort of..connection with the tom. He knew what she was feeling, the heart break, feeling worthless about her self. Hating herself for being the gender she was. Not being good enough. She looked at him, golden hues sure of what she wanted. ¨I accept your offer, if you are sure it will benefit me in the end.¨ She knew the Place of No Stars as a bad bad place, but this tom was offering her training. A distraction from anything. She would work herself to exsaution, till she passed out and couldnt think straight. Something to just clear her head, for atleast one moment, of her own fears.

Smokeheart07
May 7th, 2017, 12:59 AM
Tansyclaw watched the camp through narrowed eyes, as the cats went about their lives. She was here because she'd murdered cats of her own clan, eventually falling in the paws of her sister, Silverstreak. She growled softly to herself, as she laid down. She didn't talk much to the other cats here. She watched everyone with interest. "Lovely," she murmured to herself.

Graypaw had died here when she was training, so she was confined forever to the darkened forest. She shivered at the leafless trees, and wished numerous times that she could have went to StarClan. She wished she'd never trained here in the first place! She crouched down, her eyes wide with fear as she watched the cats. Were they all planning to kill someone? She wondered to herself.

bright !
May 7th, 2017, 09:39 PM
She listened to him, on edge with every single word. He wanted to offer her power? For what reason? It seemed they had some in common, which made her more at ease that atleast someone knew what she was going through. Her heart ached for Honeycomb, to be able to hold them, to whisper sweet nothings in their ears and just..be okay. To have the world and their problems pause around them for just a moment. But she couldnt have that, unfortunately and she didnt know if she ever would. She didnt expect for the other cat to accept her feelings, she was never one to except nice things from other, but the words still filled her ears. I cant love a cat like you. She took a sudden large inhale of air at the memory. She did not want to cry infront of a cat she did not know, she refused. But she felt a weird sort of..connection with the tom. He knew what she was feeling, the heart break, feeling worthless about her self. Hating herself for being the gender she was. Not being good enough. She looked at him, golden hues sure of what she wanted. ¨I accept your offer, if you are sure it will benefit me in the end.¨ She knew the Place of No Stars as a bad bad place, but this tom was offering her training. A distraction from anything. She would work herself to exsaution, till she passed out and couldnt think straight. Something to just clear her head, for atleast one moment, of her own fears.

He looked back and frowned at her little gasp, and could tell she was keeping in something. He knew feelings when he saw them.“I won't judge you for crying. It doesn't make you weak.” He mewed. He once thought feelings were weak and stupid, though doesn't know his opinion on them now. But he had to comfort her for now, make her think the Place of No Stars is as bad as she thought, isn't as bad as she had been told. He smiled at her agreement before giving a confused look to the she-cat at what she said. “Well of course it will benefit you. What harm could some training cause?” He said with a small tilt of his head. He understood her pain, and would know what she'd be willing to do to be rid of and get her mind off it. He'd only choose the cats he could connect to in a way, just like her. “It's hard to find someone you can talk to and trust- someone who understands you. Lucky for you, I was able to find you.” He remembered the feeling of not being able to be with a cat he had such strong feelings for, they were so very out of his reach and.. He hated it. He hated not being able to have what he wanted after all this time thinking he could. He wanted to have something, and the closest thing was revenge. Though Wolfdancer might not end up killing one of Honeycomb’s kits or try killing them, she'll do something. Make her own decision. She might not end up as bad as him, but she'll be strong and have to use her new skills for what she thinks is okay. He didn't know what ‘okay’ was, but it may or may not change over time for her.

graves
May 12th, 2017, 02:12 PM
He looked back and frowned at her little gasp, and could tell she was keeping in something. He knew feelings when he saw them.“I won't judge you for crying. It doesn't make you weak.” He mewed. He once thought feelings were weak and stupid, though doesn't know his opinion on them now. But he had to comfort her for now, make her think the Place of No Stars is as bad as she thought, isn't as bad as she had been told. He smiled at her agreement before giving a confused look to the she-cat at what she said. “Well of course it will benefit you. What harm could some training cause?” He said with a small tilt of his head. He understood her pain, and would know what she'd be willing to do to be rid of and get her mind off it. He'd only choose the cats he could connect to in a way, just like her. “It's hard to find someone you can talk to and trust- someone who understands you. Lucky for you, I was able to find you.” He remembered the feeling of not being able to be with a cat he had such strong feelings for, they were so very out of his reach and.. He hated it. He hated not being able to have what he wanted after all this time thinking he could. He wanted to have something, and the closest thing was revenge. Though Wolfdancer might not end up killing one of Honeycomb’s kits or try killing them, she'll do something. Make her own decision. She might not end up as bad as him, but she'll be strong and have to use her new skills for what she thinks is okay. He didn't know what ‘okay’ was, but it may or may not change over time for her.
He listened to his words, the way he spoke to her seemed like and gave the impression he knew what he was talking about. She looked up at him through golden slits. She knew he was right. She knew she was just some shecat who had to high of hopes for love, and had fallen from the high tower of her expectations for what was suppose to happen. She didnt want accept she wasnt good enough. She didnt want to accept Honeycomb wouldnt love her because if her gender. She didnt want to accept that she was,infact,unlovable. She wanted to cry, to scream, to shout out her feelings like a blaze but the fire was muted, and her mind went silent with her decision. ¨Ill train with you, theres no harm in being a better warrior.¨ She knew she was making a deal with a devil, she wasnt dumb, but the tom seemed to somehow connect to her. To understand what its like to hold someone so high in your life and have them push you off of that podium. He understood her. When she felt like no one would understand. She wasnt sure if this was a bad idea, but it was a distraction. Instead of worrying about Honeycomb she could focus on training, something-anything- to get her mind away from the reality she had created. She was a monster. She felt terrible for putting a wall between her and the cat she loved most. It was all her fault.

wren
June 11th, 2017, 11:16 PM
[ Awful Awful phone post! Aztec Ruins ]

There was no honour in suicide. Nothing about it was honourable. Only disgrace and bewilderment. Hence why Ajax visited the dark forest on most nights. Onyx had died only a moon ago. Leaving Ajax no purpose. Suicide was contemplated but quickly shoved away. In hopes to finding his purpose and the small sliver of hope that onyx was here brought him countless nights. It deprived him of sleep and sometimes his own sanity. He would run around the Df in hopes he'd catch a glimpse of the black tom with dark blue eyes. It was fruitless.

monfang
June 11th, 2017, 11:30 PM
[ Awful Awful phone post! Aztec Ruins ]

There was no honour in suicide. Nothing about it was honourable. Only disgrace and bewilderment. Hence why Ajax visited the dark forest on most nights. Onyx had died only a moon ago. Leaving Ajax no purpose. Suicide was contemplated but quickly shoved away. In hopes to finding his purpose and the small sliver of hope that onyx was here brought him countless nights. It deprived him of sleep and sometimes his own sanity. He would run around the Df in hopes he'd catch a glimpse of the black tom with dark blue eyes. It was fruitless.
Fruitless because Onyx often hid. Tonight was the first time he ever set paw in the camp of the Dark Forest and he wasn't too excited. What if he saw Bleddyn? Out of everyone he knew here Bleddyn was that one anyone could say he feared. He took a few steps in, and stepped back before laying in the shadows. Then the sounds of running filled his ears and he lifted his head in time to see the polar blue orbs of his lover. He scoffed, almost ready to burst into tears of the thought that the white oriental might have died and was sent here. But he noticed that no cloud followed him. Breathimg a breath of releif he managed his voice and called out, hoping the tom would hear; "Wait!" that was all he could blurt out. "Wait, stop!" he called, and stood. His ebony pelt blended nicely, even better now with a scarless, flawless pelt. His bloodstained teeth now pearl white. His one corse fur more soft now. And his icy orbs stared deep into the polar ones of the one before. And as soft as the moment when that tom found his body, Onyx whispered; "Ajax..."

wren
June 11th, 2017, 11:40 PM
Fruitless because Onyx often hid. Tonight was the first time he ever set paw in the camp of the Dark Forest and he wasn't too excited. What if he saw Bleddyn? Out of everyone he knew here Bleddyn was that one anyone could say he feared. He took a few steps in, and stepped back before laying in the shadows. Then the sounds of running filled his ears and he lifted his head in time to see the polar blue orbs of his lover. He scoffed, almost ready to burst into tears of the thought that the white oriental might have died and was sent here. But he noticed that no cloud followed him. Breathimg a breath of releif he managed his voice and called out, hoping the tom would hear; "Wait!" that was all he could blurt out. "Wait, stop!" he called, and stood. His ebony pelt blended nicely, even better now with a scarless, flawless pelt. His bloodstained teeth now pearl white. His one corse fur more soft now. And his icy orbs stared deep into the polar ones of the one before. And as soft as the moment when that tom found his body, Onyx whispered; "Ajax..."

Ajax bit his lip. It was useless. The stupid clan cat religion junk proved no use to him. None. Onyx was dead and that was it. Dead and gone like ashes in the breeze. What use was it to run around with a bunch of dead cats who accidentally killed or whatever? They were weak and had nothing against him. Not compared to the evil within him. Or the regret that stung his insides every day. He hung his head low. He wanted to wake up. He wanted to go home. He wanted to go cry over the stupid pile of dirt that crushed onyx beneath it. He wanted- just than without any reason he ran. He ran at a Darkfotest cat. He wanted to kill. Frogsnarl's death offered comfort. Perhaps killing an already dead cat would survive his rage and regret. Just as his eyes fixated on his prey a voice called out to him. He flicked his ear in annoyance. Wishing it away like it was a mere fly. Only to hear it again. He spun on his paws, his neck jerking violently his eyes burning blue fire. When an ice cold chill stopped him dead. He swallowed hard. "Onyx..."

monfang
June 11th, 2017, 11:54 PM
Ajax bit his lip. It was useless. The stupid clan cat religion junk proved no use to him. None. Onyx was dead and that was it. Dead and gone like ashes in the breeze. What use was it to run around with a bunch of dead cats who accidentally killed or whatever? They were weak and had nothing against him. Not compared to the evil within him. Or the regret that stung his insides every day. He hung his head low. He wanted to wake up. He wanted to go home. He wanted to go cry over the stupid pile of dirt that crushed onyx beneath it. He wanted- just than without any reason he ran. He ran at a Darkfotest cat. He wanted to kill. Frogsnarl's death offered comfort. Perhaps killing an already dead cat would survive his rage and regret. Just as his eyes fixated on his prey a voice called out to him. He flicked his ear in annoyance. Wishing it away like it was a mere fly. Only to hear it again. He spun on his paws, his neck jerking violently his eyes burning blue fire. When an ice cold chill stopped him dead. He swallowed hard. "Onyx..."
He smiled, scoffing in shock at the sight of the cat before him, before suddenly he bolted, he ran as fast as he could and he jumped, his paws outstretched to tackle down and pin the other. "Ajax!" he called more happy and excited now. "Ajax, oh Ajax what are you doing here?" he asked, his eyes fixated on him. "You aren't dead are you? Oh please tell my you aren't..." he said lowly before he let his nose pressed against Ajax's. His chest filled with love, and he knew it wouldn't last long- not here. But then he realized that he was changed in death. He wasn't suppose to be a killer, a murderer, but his damn father dragged him to the syndicate and that was where it all began. He jumped off and stepped back, realizing the cons of the situation. "You shouldn't be here, you know. You should leave, live cats have no power here, if one of them," he flicked his head to the camp, "wanted to kill you, they could, and no one would ever notice." he said. He didn't want to push Ajax away but he thought that if Ajax was to realize Onyx was truly a kind, loving soul with no true ill-will, or desire to kill { hA rhymes smh }, then it would ruin their love.

wren
June 12th, 2017, 04:49 PM
He smiled, scoffing in shock at the sight of the cat before him, before suddenly he bolted, he ran as fast as he could and he jumped, his paws outstretched to tackle down and pin the other. "Ajax!" he called more happy and excited now. "Ajax, oh Ajax what are you doing here?" he asked, his eyes fixated on him. "You aren't dead are you? Oh please tell my you aren't..." he said lowly before he let his nose pressed against Ajax's. His chest filled with love, and he knew it wouldn't last long- not here. But then he realized that he was changed in death. He wasn't suppose to be a killer, a murderer, but his damn father dragged him to the syndicate and that was where it all began. He jumped off and stepped back, realizing the cons of the situation. "You shouldn't be here, you know. You should leave, live cats have no power here, if one of them," he flicked his head to the camp, "wanted to kill you, they could, and no one would ever notice." he said. He didn't want to push Ajax away but he thought that if Ajax was to realize Onyx was truly a kind, loving soul with no true ill-will, or desire to kill { hA rhymes smh }, then it would ruin their love.

he felt onyx's paws ram into him and with the force pull him down. He grunts when he hit the dust. He licked onyx's chin and tears glistening in us eyes. "I'm not dead... I was trying any way to find you.. That's why I'm here" he meows gasping. Looking up into his blue eyes with affection. It was a miracle he was looking into his eyes. Feeling his laws on his chest. His bretah on his face. Such an overwhelming source of peace and joy, "they could never catch me... Not if your on the line" he purred. "And no matter what you say... I'll always come back for you"

monfang
June 12th, 2017, 05:37 PM
he felt onyx's paws ram into him and with the force pull him down. He grunts when he hit the dust. He licked onyx's chin and tears glistening in us eyes. "I'm not dead... I was trying any way to find you.. That's why I'm here" he meows gasping. Looking up into his blue eyes with affection. It was a miracle he was looking into his eyes. Feeling his laws on his chest. His bretah on his face. Such an overwhelming source of peace and joy, "they could never catch me... Not if your on the line" he purred. "And no matter what you say... I'll always come back for you"
"Ajax..." he meowed softly. "I'm not the same as before! I'm not the tom you once loved. I'm not suppose to be here." he said, desperation in his voice, almost like a begging. Ajax wouldn't believe him if he tried to explain it. "I'm not a killer at heart, if it means anything, I was... Tainted, as Boreas put it..." he said. Look, it would be best for you to go, forget me." What was he saying? "But... I can't force you..." he meowed, and he licked his cheek. "I can only warn you."

wren
June 13th, 2017, 08:50 PM
"Ajax..." he meowed softly. "I'm not the same as before! I'm not the tom you once loved. I'm not suppose to be here." he said, desperation in his voice, almost like a begging. Ajax wouldn't believe him if he tried to explain it. "I'm not a killer at heart, if it means anything, I was... Tainted, as Boreas put it..." he said. Look, it would be best for you to go, forget me." What was he saying? "But... I can't force you..." he meowed, and he licked his cheek. "I can only warn you."

"You think I fell in love with you... because you were a killer?" Ajax paused. Astounded by such the accusatory statement. He took a step back his eyes flickering with pain. "I love you because I wnated you, I loved you because you were perfect no matter what.. No matter what you did wouldn't rag on my love..." he looked away for a moment. You could see how much pain he was in by saying it, how much pain he was in when he heard that. Please. Don't push me away. I won't loose you. Not even throguh death... I just can't. Not again. Ajax had tears in his eyes. He felt the slightl tingling sensation in his paws. He was t goign to wake up. I'm not going to wake up. Not now. Not until this is settled. He bit his lip and took a step toward him, allowing onyx the chance to lick his cheek. "It's pure insanity your asking me to forget you... It would take lifetimes and lifetimes to forget you... I don't have that chance. Even if I did I would have to hit my head pretty hard" he meows. His eyes glistened with tears.

Ghostly Cristalline
June 15th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Shadowgaze walked into camp with a low growl to himself. The tom had just went through a bad evening and was only hoping to sit down and rest. There was hardly anything to do any more and he was just tired of it. Why can't I do anything beside's sleeping? It gets so boring! I'm Tired of it! The tom stomped over to the center of camp, sitting down with his bushy black tail around his paws. "You are a fool Shadowgaze. Your son don't want you no more." he spat to himself in a low whisker, a growl rising in his throat.

bright !
July 25th, 2017, 01:06 AM
He listened to his words, the way he spoke to her seemed like and gave the impression he knew what he was talking about. She looked up at him through golden slits. She knew he was right. She knew she was just some shecat who had to high of hopes for love, and had fallen from the high tower of her expectations for what was suppose to happen. She didnt want accept she wasnt good enough. She didnt want to accept Honeycomb wouldnt love her because if her gender. She didnt want to accept that she was,infact,unlovable. She wanted to cry, to scream, to shout out her feelings like a blaze but the fire was muted, and her mind went silent with her decision. ¨Ill train with you, theres no harm in being a better warrior.¨ She knew she was making a deal with a devil, she wasnt dumb, but the tom seemed to somehow connect to her. To understand what its like to hold someone so high in your life and have them push you off of that podium. He understood her. When she felt like no one would understand. She wasnt sure if this was a bad idea, but it was a distraction. Instead of worrying about Honeycomb she could focus on training, something-anything- to get her mind away from the reality she had created. She was a monster. She felt terrible for putting a wall between her and the cat she loved most. It was all her fault.

Moonstrike understood it all. He had trained his feelings out, using his anger to train harder become the (dead) warrior is his now. He let it all out on the cats he’d go up against, using the deadly techniques Venomscratch had passed on to him. But the training, the fights, the murder- he focused on that and that only. Anything to take away the pain of the rejection from someone you thought you had a chance with. Someone you could trust. Someone you’ve known for so long so well.. Someone you were so close to, and then, suddenly you mean nothing. You could try anything, but it would never convince him that Bearsnarl would ever love him. It was carved into his mind, the fact that she hated him. And now, it put him here. All because of that fox-hearted, abusive, arrogant, evil, self-centered son-of-a-- He shook the thought of the brown she-cat away. That was long ago, and of course he was over it. But that’s not what he should be focusing on. Wolfdancer. Honeycomb. Training. “Of course there isn’t,” Moon’s voice was soft, welcoming, yet sounded like he was thinking. He was going for this look, of course. He knew that she knew what she was doing, but might as well make it look better by being somewhat of a.. ‘nice’ evil cat. He wasn’t in the Place of No Stars for no reason, though. He was truly a monster, a murderer, a manipulative one at that. He meant no good, and the costs might just outweigh the benefits. Really, it just depends. It was just her health, right? That part would be her choice. But surely it wasn’t a big problem if it meant she’d only be joining the Dark Forest as a dead cat. But Moonstrike wouldn’t understand how.. how living cats could feel while struggling physically, aching all over with scars scattered all over the body. Anymore, at least. She might end up missing other cats that were still alive, that might go to Starclan.. But he never felt that. Oh well. If it kept her mind off of the splotched enby, made her stronger, then nothing else matters. Nothing else.

His first apprentice. He was lucky to be able to find the perfect one right when he was looking. One who can relate to him, one who he could understand. They’d have some sort of connection, and he’d be able to comfort them. In a way. Well, before scratching them up and probably coming close to killing them. But he’d only be helping them grow stronger and stronger each night he had a visit, which he should be thanked for. He stood in front of the she-cat, smile the same as before, “Get ready, apprentice, I’m not gonna be going too easy on you.”

graves
July 25th, 2017, 01:21 AM
Moonstrike understood it all. He had trained his feelings out, using his anger to train harder become the (dead) warrior is his now. He let it all out on the cats he’d go up against, using the deadly techniques Venomscratch had passed on to him. But the training, the fights, the murder- he focused on that and that only. Anything to take away the pain of the rejection from someone you thought you had a chance with. Someone you could trust. Someone you’ve known for so long so well.. Someone you were so close to, and then, suddenly you mean nothing. You could try anything, but it would never convince him that Bearsnarl would ever love him. It was carved into his mind, the fact that she hated him. And now, it put him here. All because of that fox-hearted, abusive, arrogant, evil, self-centered son-of-a-- He shook the thought of the brown she-cat away. That was long ago, and of course he was over it. But that’s not what he should be focusing on. Wolfdancer. Honeycomb. Training. “Of course there isn’t,” Moon’s voice was soft, welcoming, yet sounded like he was thinking. He was going for this look, of course. He knew that she knew what she was doing, but might as well make it look better by being somewhat of a.. ‘nice’ evil cat. He wasn’t in the Place of No Stars for no reason, though. He was truly a monster, a murderer, a manipulative one at that. He meant no good, and the costs might just outweigh the benefits. Really, it just depends. It was just her health, right? That part would be her choice. But surely it wasn’t a big problem if it meant she’d only be joining the Dark Forest as a dead cat. But Moonstrike wouldn’t understand how.. how living cats could feel while struggling physically, aching all over with scars scattered all over the body. Anymore, at least. She might end up missing other cats that were still alive, that might go to Starclan.. But he never felt that. Oh well. If it kept her mind off of the splotched enby, made her stronger, then nothing else matters. Nothing else.

His first apprentice. He was lucky to be able to find the perfect one right when he was looking. One who can relate to him, one who he could understand. They’d have some sort of connection, and he’d be able to comfort them. In a way. Well, before scratching them up and probably coming close to killing them. But he’d only be helping them grow stronger and stronger each night he had a visit, which he should be thanked for. He stood in front of the she-cat, “Get ready, apprentice, I’m not gonna be going too easy on you.”

"Call me Wolfpaw and I will shred you." she snarled. This was good. She redirected her attention from Honeycomb. She didnt want to think of them at the moment. She didnt want to think about the cruel words she spoke, how it hurt to gaze at them. How her heart yerned for them, and she was pisuhed away. She wanted to cry both out of sadness and frustration. The damage the enby did was beyond what Wolfdancer had told them. Wolf felt ashamed to be a shecat. She felt ashamed to even think about gaining Honeycombs affections. She felt shamed to liking other shecats. She littled herself under Honeycombs gaze when they spoke. She felt little. No matter how big Wolfdancer was compared to every other warrior- She felt small. She felt useless, trapped in a cage and having sharp claws prod at her emotionally. She focused her gaze on Moonstrike. this was a distraction. Something to keep her mind on, something to work better for, something that she could be proud of. It would cost her sleep and physical health but, she didnt have any emotional health left. She felt numb. She felt nothing at all and it scared her. She stood up, dogging her claws into the ground. Was Moonstrike going to attack her? Perhaspe test her skills before they really started to train. She earned her suffix for her battle skills. How she fought and won ever single battle with out effort. How she could have someone at her mercy within seconds. She was swift and knew how to fight well. She was excited to see this play out.

bright !
July 25th, 2017, 01:55 AM
"Call me Wolfpaw and I will shred you." she snarled. This was good. She redirected her attention from Honeycomb. She didnt want to think of them at the moment. She didnt want to think about the cruel words she spoke, how it hurt to gaze at them. How her heart yerned for them, and she was pisuhed away. She wanted to cry both out of sadness and frustration. The damage the enby did was beyond what Wolfdancer had told them. Wolf felt ashamed to be a shecat. She felt ashamed to even think about gaining Honeycombs affections. She felt shamed to liking other shecats. She littled herself under Honeycombs gaze when they spoke. She felt little. No matter how big Wolfdancer was compared to every other warrior- She felt small. She felt useless, trapped in a cage and having sharp claws prod at her emotionally. She focused her gaze on Moonstrike. this was a distraction. Something to keep her mind on, something to work better for, something that she could be proud of. It would cost her sleep and physical health but, she didnt have any emotional health left. She felt numb. She felt nothing at all and it scared her. She stood up, dogging her claws into the ground. Was Moonstrike going to attack her? Perhaspe test her skills before they really started to train. She earned her suffix for her battle skills. How she fought and won ever single battle with out effort. How she could have someone at her mercy within seconds. She was swift and knew how to fight well. She was excited to see this play out.

“Alright, alright.” Moonstrike chuckled at what the large she-cat said. For some reason he felt like she’d be throwing a few threats here and there as they trained. He also felt like she was a cat of her word, so won’t want to underestimate her all the time. Plenty of things about Wolfdancer reminding him of himself. A younger version of himself. But he was never a big fan of himself so that wouldn’t make him like her any more, unlike most cats. I mean, what could possibly have been so awful about him back then to make Bearsnarl suddenly hate him? Ah, maybe he just can’t escape these thoughts when the maine coon was around. She reminded him too much about himself and all that happened so long ago. But that’s a good thing, right? Yeah, it should be.. Better to know what you can when you can. He walked to her side and sat before giving his right paw a few licks and drawing it over his ear. “Training should start soon, maybe tomorrow.” the tom said nonchalantly. He was aware of her skills on the battlegrounds. He wouldn’t train a cat without getting to know them. With a little bit of research (stalking), of course. But she still had lots to learn. There were things you could learn from a Dark Forest cat you wouldn’t learn from the best warriors in your clan. He also chose the right cat because of how she fights, swiftly and effortlessly, like him. But that was just his way of fighting, while knowing other ways. It’s good to know things. There were moves used in other clans that none of your clan may even know how work. Those are very useful, he found out. Then, she’d learn how to kill. He had four certain moves in mind that he thought she would use well and could easily take out anycat. He stood up, gave himself a little stretch before saying, “Or now,” and lunging himself at her with his hind legs, which have strong, well-built muscles from all of his training down here. But he thought she expected this, so he landed quietly before a hair touched any of hers. Instead, He reached down to take one of her forelegs in his maw.

stormblaze
August 29th, 2017, 05:19 AM
Smokefang licked her right paw and drew it over her smokey grey ears. She might be dead and damned to an eternity in this dark place but she still had her pride left and liked to look her best just in case a cat happened upon her as the Apprentice Blazingpaw had done many days ago. Smokefang finished her grooming, satisfied she was sufficiently intimidating and padded towards the Dark forest camp. A few strides later Smokefang walked through the camp entrance, her claws unsheathed and looked upon the many different cats gathered within the clearing. She heard whispers, some snarls, but no one came forward to challenge her as she padded toward the prey pile and took a plump bird from it. Settling in the corner with her meal, Smokefang began tearing away the feathers of the bird, then she sank her fangs into its juicy flesh, her eyes edged with a warning look directed at all the cats staring at her.

Blizzard-Nightclover
February 5th, 2018, 07:16 PM
Can I join the roleplay with Nightclover who is a rouge and eventually joins? :)

Do I need to fill out a form, tho?)

KATwithAnE
February 11th, 2018, 01:17 PM
Can my character, Duskpaw (https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vRz59Amc-zwbVypESxm_K_hYw5f-Q8i3ghsUumEK1sCQUs-OBZlzKCXJWHSrZJIJlHkbSkOAGpClXsk/pub), RP with you guys?

wren
April 12th, 2018, 11:15 PM
(( thought I would put a post out here just in case we wanted littlelizard alabaster and irispaw to interact ))

mompaws hiraeth

There was a sense of idle uncertainty. Where upon laying your head to rest you sent out your wishes to visit the cats of the dark forest. The thought that maybe, just maybe it wasn’t a good idea and still wanting to do it so badly. Alabaster has dangled on the edge of sleep for how ever many minutes, staring into the side of her nest and not sure she wanted to slip into a dreamless sleep and wake up into a nightmare. The white and grey apprentice shuffled slightly tucking her paws into her chest and settling down further into the moss. She wasn’t sure if irispaw was asleep yet, she didn’t wanna sit up and check. It may be awarded with a nasty cuff across the ears. So instead she settled and let out a deep yawn. I’m coming. than gently she pulled herself into a sleep which only seemed to take a few seconds. Like she had fallen through the ground and had awoken on the underside of the ground. She was already standing when she blinked open her eyes the second time today. The ground beneath her paws was course beneath her paws, the ground littered with pine needles and thorns. Alabaster scrunched up her face as she studied the ground beneath her paws. Filth. Just cause they are dead doesn’t mean they can’t clean up after themselves. she remarked unhappily snuggling from side to side. Bring awestruck was far past Alabasterpaw. Nothing about how this place looked or the way it felt made her feel riveted or excited in any way. She glanced over each shoulder looking for someone to talk too, or irispaw. In fact she half expected to see the tuxedo she cat here considering it was brought up in conversation earlier that day.

wren
April 12th, 2018, 11:18 PM
Can my character, Duskpaw (https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vRz59Amc-zwbVypESxm_K_hYw5f-Q8i3ghsUumEK1sCQUs-OBZlzKCXJWHSrZJIJlHkbSkOAGpClXsk/pub), RP with you guys?
Can I join the roleplay with Nightclover who is a rouge and eventually joins? :)

Do I need to fill out a form, tho?)

You don’t need to ask to join c;
If your looking for roleplay you can simply post a starter if you’d like. If you wanna roleplay with a specific person you can always go and ask them and mention them when you posts.

lio
April 12th, 2018, 11:38 PM
[ oooo aight ]
mompaws Celestial

irispaw hadn't wanted to fall asleep. she had only wanted to lay awake and simply allow her body to rest as she thought of different ways to seek revenge. however, the tuxedo molly had fallen into the dream state, her violet eyes having closed for a few seconds. the next thing she knew was that a foul smell was clawing at her nostrils. it was rather disgusting, causing irispaw to sit up and shake her head to clear it. as she looked around, she slowly came to realize where she was. the dark forest.
she blinked multiple times, her tail lashing. small claws dug into the rotten ground beneath her form, ears flattening briefly. then, a glimpse of grey and white fur caught her eye, soon forming into the body of her friend alabasterpaw. immediately, irispaw stood up and raced over to the she-cat, silently nudging her side.
earlier, they had spoken about the dark forest, bringing up ways that it may benefit them in the future. irispaw hadn't been too keen on the subject, which had been surprising. "i just don't see why it matters what happens after death. if you're dead, then you're dead. what more is there to see?" she had said, her fur prickling. even now, irispaw still didn't find herself wanting to be here. it was much less than she had first imagined, with how elders tended to describe its horrors.
her fur brushing against alabasterpaw, the tuxedo apprentice looked around, searching for any of the residents of the dark forest. they had to be there for a reason, and irispaw, in the back of her mind, knew of what that was.
they were ready to train.

mvoxhu
April 14th, 2018, 02:13 PM
[ yikes. this is shorter than i thought it would be. sorry, folks. ]
Celestial hiraeth

Honey and gold, a spark that once remained now replaced with darkness and gloom. Midnight lashes flared out, casting an almost transparent shadow across her protruding cheekbones, curved softly into her face. Scratches crinkled at her forelegs, as paws silently began to travel through the dried dirt. Nonexistent tears stained her cheeks, from the times before she had arrived in this dark and cruel place. The dainty she-cat strode towards the clattering of leaves; yet she made sure to stay well-hidden, which was more difficult than one would assume. With a cream coat, and golden features, the feline stuck out like a sore thumb in the vast kingdom of shadows.
Littlelizard observed the duo casually; amber eyes swollen with interest. Her toes twitched, ears swinging to face the pair of young cats that had stolen away her gaze. She could feel a lopsided smile taking captive of her lips, and without dwelling too much on any thoughts, her bodice rose from the shadows. Every step she took, her curiosity grew. Yet, with a pause in her swinging movements, a dribble of venom escaped from her throat.
"There's a lot more to see after death." The female spoke up, her tone of voice lacking of the warmth that it used to carry. Her voice was scratchy and hoarse, as if it hadn't been used in many moons. But, she liked the look of the two youths and deemed them worthy of hearing such a husky string of words.

wren
April 16th, 2018, 09:28 PM
(( I wouldn't worry much, my posts aren't golden and yours was amazing even if it wasn't long. I wouldn't worry ))

Alabaster's fur prickled on her spine and she shifted onto one side letting the weight distribute unevenly on her left side. Thats when the tuxedo molly brushed up in her side causing her to slightly perk up, she hadn't heard irispaw approach in the first place and she turned her head slowly to face her best friend feeling the butterflies to tickle her belly. ' ' didn't think you were going to come, thought you'd be too scared' ' she'd taunt a smirk curving onto the side of her lips as she turned back to examine the filthy camp further, disgusted by the state of the dark forest clearing. She had expected more form their shadowy ancestors considering they had nothing but time on their paws to either clean or just stalk uselessly in the shadows for whatever reason. Though she had assumed perhaps they where stalking among the living, watching and waiting like they had during the EE. She hadn't been alive at that point though she heard part of why wheatfur had become a med cat was the death of northpaw and zerosight resignation following his death. ' ' i just don't see why it matters what happens after death. if you're dead, then you're dead. what more is there to see? ' ' alabaster turned back to her, raking her brain for a brief answer but that's when somebody else spoke this time causing her attention to drift towards the shadows cast by the darkening moon. Her tail gave a subtle lash and settled by her hindleg. She wasn't sure who she was or why she had come over but you could consider her interest peeked at the cat. ' ' I suppose you'd know, considering your dead ' ' she commented gently icy blue optics scanning hers.

lio
April 17th, 2018, 08:44 PM
mompaws Celestial

with alabasterpaw's comment, the tuxedo molly gave a huff, stomping her paw in mock anger. "shut up," she whined, ears flattening momentarily. shaking her head, irispaw followed the other's gaze, her own flitting between interest and disdain. black tail sweeping against the ground, the molly turned her head sharply, hearing an unfamiliar voice. who is that? irispaw blinked, tilting her head to the side as she examined the cat that had approached them, violet irises darkening momentarily.
once she heard what the other apprentice had said, she stifled a snort, narrowing her pupils to slits. "if death is a filthy as this, i'd much rather remain alive," she purred maliciously, black-and-white fur rustling along her spine. "clearly, after you die, you become a lazy lump of transparent fur that can barely do anything useful." irispaw huffed, a smirk pulling at her lips.
even as she spoke, the apprentice stepped closer to alabasterpaw, ready to pounce if needed. their shoulders touched, albeit being very little. in the dark forest, irispaw felt all heat sucked from their bodies, bringing only the cold suffering that the place held. don't get yourself killed, idiot. her nostrils flared, claws poking into the ground before being retracted into their sheathes. she looked upon the deceased she-cat, examining every little detail that she could find. only a frostbitten soul remained within her, causing irispaw to think deeply. is that what i am to become?

mvoxhu
April 20th, 2018, 12:00 PM
Celestial hiraeth

"Well, you'll both be glad to know that this is what you'll become after death. So, get used to it. " Sarcasm almost dripped from the strings of words, with a face full of disdain and disgust; although the she-cat was all but too honest. The truth hurt, and not just metaphorically.
The caramel molly rose a sharp brow at the duo, carefully tracing over their bodies as if they were some delicate fragments. They were young: apprentices, at the least. Being a mother herself -- although her kits may not like to refer to her as that anymore -- Littlelizard was well aware of the sass that youths could hold. She could only hope that the both of them would grow out of it, otherwise her own venomous side could unleash itself. Fire versus fire wasn't known to be a great thing. She swung her neck around in a circular motion, stretching it out, before eventually letting it go back to its usual position. With her auds swivelling around upon their axis, somewhat lackadaisical in their movements, the she-cat couldn't help the crooked smirk that fluttered on to her lips. A hefty sigh broke through her build, pushing her solar plexus outwards, as well as her chest. Then, the toffee-coated molly brightened up. She feigned a soft expression; motherly and innocent. Taking a pawstep towards the two apprentices, she spoke:
"Why would I be scared?" she then turned to the pointed feline, multifaceted hues flickering to their form. Littlelizard may have been short, but her harsh gaze and cold tone could make up for her lack of height any day. "Don't you remember where you are? There isn't anything as scary as this, and I've seen a lot of things that can wreak fear into your body." Every now and then her eyes would blink in this somewhat oblivious manner, as if she was completely unaware of the stern words that had just tumbled through her lips. Yet, as soon as it was all over, her expression went back to a sarcasm-laced poker-face. One brow remained raised, the other still in its usual placing. She was difficult to understand, yet Littlelizard mainly did things in an ironic fashion. Or, to simply spite on others. She enjoyed being odd and spontaneous, with an added hint of 'don't sass with the sasser'.

wren
May 3rd, 2018, 05:23 PM
mompaws hiraeth

This information disappointed her, it was sad to know she would eventually and one day reduce to such low living standards and her youth would ebb away from her. Shefelt a shiver work it’s way down her spine causing her claws to flex and her eyes to avert from the other she cat. She had in fact had the most piercing eyes, she had got them from her mother, but hers seemed to be magnified by the dulled features of death that pulled at her age worn coat. She shuffled asirispaw’s shoulser brushes gently against hers causing her to glance back up slowly towards littlelizard. ‘ ‘ that’s disappointing. I thought we’d be rewarded for how we lived our lives- not suffer in this pit ‘ ‘ she thought her standards where way to high to really be included in this dark forest mascarade. How could she let herself die only to face this horrible ending alone? Another shiver.
She didn’t feel as comfortable as her companion was considering they where out of their element but if irispaw was willing to intiate any trouble she'd be happy to tag along. She felt her claws flex again scraping the hard ground beneath her paws, than looked around the clearing. It was desolate, such a lonely place full of distane. Discomfort budded like a flower in her chest but she didn’t let it show. ‘ ‘ why are you here, you look nothing like a killer to me ‘ ‘ she said, despite the cold gaze and remarkably toned body she wasn’t too convinced this cream coloured feline could pull off anything too bad as to get herself banished here. ‘ ‘ mhm? Whatcha do to get yourself damned ‘ ‘ she said lifting her chin and angling her ears to hear her.
She seemed to have an extensive knowledge of how they experienced fear, and suddenly alabaster felt like she could face the world and not even blink. She paused a moment than glanced at irispaw than littlelizard

‘ ‘ you going to train us or what? ‘ ‘

Leucos
September 8th, 2018, 08:46 PM
Tigerberry flicked his left ear as he walked into the camp ,he thought this was gonna be a horrible place when he was a kit ,the tales that others and his mother told him described it to be much worse . They lied . He didn't find this place as scary as they said it was, although ...he didn't really like it, when he was little he dreamed of being in starclan when he passed , he thought he deserved to go there instead . this isn't a suiting place for a loyal warrior,what have I done to deserve this? Who gets to decide where I go? I should be the only one who does and I say I belong in starclan!. The fluffy feline grunted as he sat down hunched over a expression of anger could be seen on the ex-thunderclanners face.
(Oof like I said first darkforest boi-)
Silver Fishie

pomegranate
September 8th, 2018, 09:33 PM
Tigerberry flicked his left ear as he walked into the camp ,he thought this was gonna be a horrible place when he was a kit ,the tales that others and his mother told him described it to be much worse . They lied . He didn't find this place as scary as they said it was, although ...he didn't really like it, when he was little he dreamed of being in starclan when he passed , he thought he deserved to go there instead . this isn't a suiting place for a loyal warrior,what have I done to deserve this? Who gets to decide where I go? I should be the only one who does and I say I belong in starclan!. The fluffy feline grunted as he sat down hunched over a expression of anger could be seen on the ex-thunderclanners face.
(Oof like I said first darkforest boi-)
Silver Fishie

With an elegant sneer, a gracefully adorable face appeared from inside camp. Scars decorating her cheekbones, the molly glanced around.
Shatteredbreeze’s eyes flickered across camp, landing on a fairly attractive tom.
She hadn’t seen him before, but his expression was familiar. The same that every newcomer wore when arriving here.
Oh, what hath I done to deserve this eternal punishment?
Shatteredbreeze could read it on his face.
Striding up carefully, she swept her tail out behind her mockingly, in an elegant but taunting way that was sure to irk him. She twitched her whiskers as she noticed his body language. Hunched, with a stab of fury that was evident.
Most cats came here surprised, happy, or confused. Sometimes a mix of both. And while the yellow tabby could read most of the expressions of his face, there were traces of which she couldn’t figure out. Perhaps betrayal, and pride?
Maybe he has a story or two to tell. It’s been a bit since someone has come to join our ranks.
”Greetings.” She said in a snarly voice, her tongue tinted with a hint of satisfaction and, strangely, jealousy. She said it in such a way that everyone could tie back to Shatteredbreeze, the way she had a wispy way of clicking her tongue against her front fangs, and how she said it so slyly and hatefully you could feel her bitterness washing up towards you.
He looked a few moons older than her, although in real time she was probably five moons older.
Ah, but here the moons don’t matter. We never age, so I’ll stay forever young and train generations of impressionable felines.
“I haven’t seen you around before,” She implied, narrowing her icy eyes. They were a cross between amber and blue, greenish gold, but in a way that looked burning like fire and piercing like ice. Definitely cold amber.

Leucos
September 8th, 2018, 10:09 PM
With an elegant sneer, a gracefully adorable face appeared from inside camp. Scars decorating her cheekbones, the molly glanced around.
Shatteredbreeze’s eyes flickered across camp, landing on a fairly attractive tom.
She hadn’t seen him before, but his expression was familiar. The same that every newcomer wore when arriving here.
Oh, what hath I done to deserve this eternal punishment?
Shatteredbreeze could read it on his face.
Striding up carefully, she swept her tail out behind her mockingly, in an elegant but taunting way that was sure to irk him. She twitched her whiskers as she noticed his body language. Hunched, with a stab of fury that was evident.
Most cats came here surprised, happy, or confused. Sometimes a mix of both. And while the yellow tabby could read most of the expressions of his face, there were traces of which she couldn’t figure out. Perhaps betrayal, and pride?
Maybe he has a story or two to tell. It’s been a bit since someone has come to join our ranks.
”Greetings.” She said in a snarly voice, her tongue tinted with a hint of satisfaction and, strangely, jealousy. She said it in such a way that everyone could tie back to Shatteredbreeze, the way she had a wispy way of clicking her tongue against her front fangs, and how she said it so slyly and hatefully you could feel her bitterness washing up towards you.
He looked a few moons older than her, although in real time she was probably five moons older.
Ah, but here the moons don’t matter. We never age, so I’ll stay forever young and train generations of impressionable felines.
“I haven’t seen you around before,” She implied, narrowing her icy eyes. They were a cross between amber and blue, greenish gold, but in a way that looked burning like fire and piercing like ice. Definitely cold amber.
The tom raised his eyebrow once he saw the Molly walk up to him , he did notice her way of taunting which did tick him off a bit making him more hunched over . With what felt like ages the she cat finally spoke "Greetings? That's something I never thought a darkforest cat would say. " he meowed his deep voice rumbled within his chest ,his tone was clearly filled with spite at the moment being that he's in a place that he never wanted to end up in and that he shouldn't be dead yet , he was 40 moons old, he didn't even make it till he was an elder! mousebrained, foxdung eating dog! If I were given a second life I'll rip him to shreds! he let out a small snarl at that thought . Her gaze didn't intimidate him in anyway , which may have been a disappointment to the feline if that's what she were trying to do "yeah well I'm staying sheila ,get used to it. What do you want?" Tigerberry asked .

pomegranate
September 9th, 2018, 07:14 AM
The tom raised his eyebrow once he saw the Molly walk up to him , he did notice her way of taunting which did tick him off a bit making him more hunched over . With what felt like ages the she cat finally spoke "Greetings? That's something I never thought a darkforest cat would say. " he meowed his deep voice rumbled within his chest ,his tone was clearly filled with spite at the moment being that he's in a place that he never wanted to end up in and that he shouldn't be dead yet , he was 40 moons old, he didn't even make it till he was an elder! mousebrained, foxdung eating dog! If I were given a second life I'll rip him to shreds! he let out a small snarl at that thought . Her gaze didn't intimidate him in anyway , which may have been a disappointment to the feline if that's what she were trying to do "yeah well I'm staying sheila ,get used to it. What do you want?" Tigerberry asked .

Shatteredbreeze clucked her tongue against the roof of her mouth in disapproval.
“Why don’t you forget those stories your mother whispered to you?” She teased as she watched his agitated face grow more snarky. Perhaps he was thinking of the way he died, the way someone so ‘immortal’ could have life ripped out so easily.
She already had a guess to how he died. A large, empty gash was torn in his throat, much like her own. But there was a difference. His gash was larger, more violent, with claws or teeth that slashed like a badger’s.
Perhaps a fox, dog, or a badger. They have some powerful jaws and blades set between each paw that could easily take down any feline.
“Remember, we’re all here for the same reason, darling.” She said, trying to resist the urge to flirt with him- and failing. “Starclan decided that we had done something wrong, even if we did it for perfectly reasonable reasons.”
She tried to hide the flash of anguish in her eyes, but it was clearly visible.
“Hah! What do I want?” She barked, a deep melodic laugh that would belong in Starclan any day. “Nothing. But maybe I do want something.” She said in a half snarl- half teasing tone.
With a majestic sweep she turned away, pretending to be cool and mellow, which she pulled off without any visible effort. “Besides, maybe you need an attitude change, little kitten.” She barked, before sitting down a mere few feet away to clean one of her paws, as she awaited his anger to boil over.
Last time she hadn’t gotten a reaction, and that had sort of made her sad in a way. But here, perhaps now she would unhinge him. That was important in the Dark Forest, not moping fuming kits.

Leucos
September 9th, 2018, 07:38 PM
Shatteredbreeze clucked her tongue against the roof of her mouth in disapproval.
“Why don’t you forget those stories your mother whispered to you?” She teased as she watched his agitated face grow more snarky. Perhaps he was thinking of the way he died, the way someone so ‘immortal’ could have life ripped out so easily.
She already had a guess to how he died. A large, empty gash was torn in his throat, much like her own. But there was a difference. His gash was larger, more violent, with claws or teeth that slashed like a badger’s.
Perhaps a fox, dog, or a badger. They have some powerful jaws and blades set between each paw that could easily take down any feline.
“Remember, we’re all here for the same reason, darling.” She said, trying to resist the urge to flirt with him- and failing. “Starclan decided that we had done something wrong, even if we did it for perfectly reasonable reasons.”
She tried to hide the flash of anguish in her eyes, but it was clearly visible.
“Hah! What do I want?” She barked, a deep melodic laugh that would belong in Starclan any day. “Nothing. But maybe I do want something.” She said in a half snarl- half teasing tone.
With a majestic sweep she turned away, pretending to be cool and mellow, which she pulled off without any visible effort. “Besides, maybe you need an attitude change, little kitten.” She barked, before sitting down a mere few feet away to clean one of her paws, as she awaited his anger to boil over.
Last time she hadn’t gotten a reaction, and that had sort of made her sad in a way. But here, perhaps now she would unhinge him. That was important in the Dark Forest, not moping fuming kits.
Tigerberry snorted "I'm not afraid of this place or anything , it's just I don't deserve to be here! I deserve better! and those stories they told me were lies. This place isn't as bad as they described ." he half snarled his eyes glowing as the shadows covered him. His right ear twitched as he raised his right leg to scratch it , he was still paying attention to her when he was scratching but when she said that starclan decided their fate he stopped and set his leg down back at its original spot.the fluffy tom stood up and walked closer to the she cat and stopped sis mouse lengths away from her face ,his eyes angry slits ears folded back completely and fur all bristled ,his rage overflowing "all of starclan can vanish for all I care! They shouldn't be able to decide anything . " he hissed with his teeth bared . His view on starclan being the perfect place for a feline like himself was changing very quickly , since they decided he should be put in the darkforest for his wrongdoings , he will be glad if they'll be permanently gone and the darkforest will remain .

The Ex-Thunderclanner raised his eyebrow yet again when she laughed what exactly is so funny? And what could she possibly want? Well what all of us probably want is to be alive again . He hissed when she said ' kitten' ,if there was any way to make him even more angry to where he couldn't even say complete words ,that be it. "I don't need an attitude change and I'm no kitten ! I - GAH!" he snarled now shaking his head and making hisses and growls here and there which were probably entertaining the she cat .

pomegranate
September 9th, 2018, 08:12 PM
Tigerberry snorted "I'm not afraid of this place or anything , it's just I don't deserve to be here! I deserve better! and those stories they told me were lies. This place isn't as bad as they described ." he half snarled his eyes glowing as the shadows covered him. His right ear twitched as he raised his right leg to scratch it , he was still paying attention to her when he was scratching but when she said that starclan decided their fate he stopped and set his leg down back at its original spot.the fluffy tom stood up and walked closer to the she cat and stopped sis mouse lengths away from her face ,his eyes angry slits ears folded back completely and fur all bristled ,his rage overflowing "all of starclan can vanish for all I care! They shouldn't be able to decide anything . " he hissed with his teeth bared . His view on starclan being the perfect place for a feline like himself was changing very quickly , since they decided he should be put in the darkforest for his wrongdoings , he will be glad if they'll be permanently gone and the darkforest will remain .

The Ex-Thunderclanner raised his eyebrow yet again when she laughed what exactly is so funny? And what could she possibly want? Well what all of us probably want is to be alive again . He hissed when she said ' kitten' ,if there was any way to make him even more angry to where he couldn't even say complete words ,that be it. "I don't need an attitude change and I'm no kitten ! I - GAH!" he snarled now shaking his head and making hisses and growls here and there which were probably entertaining the she cat .

Shatteredbreeze barked once more, a hollow, dry laugh that rattled through the entire woodland of the place of no stars. And the woods? They were endless.
“Starclan seems to think they can decide where we go and what we deserve. I- for one- think that Starclanners are shiny sun-addled foxdung eaters.” She purred, flicking her paw almost daintily in the air, if it wasn’t how she dangerously swept her unsheathed claws around.
“One you’ve been around the area for a bit longer you’ll realize what a fool you are. No one deserves better, we earned this. Its an honor!” She said with a gentle hiss. “We are the only cats who will forever be free from our Star-loving ancestors.”
There’s something about him...
Ah. He thinks he’s been following the warrior code all his life. He must have done something wrong, if he’s to be here.
Besides, she was getting under his skin. He even knew it, how he exhaled so loudly it came as a shout in a mere attempt to calm himself.
“I’m Shatteredbreeze, in case you weren’t informed. I hope you enjoy your stay.” She purred, sitting up to step closer to him. She was almost curious about his backstory. It was such a delight when another cat came to join the ranks, they were able to catch everyone up on what was happening in the clans.
Strange, how the traitors of the four, now five, clans still wanted to know the latest news. Perhaps the ties they once had would never fade.
Of course, she wouldn’t ask him.
“May I ask for your name?”

Leucos
September 9th, 2018, 08:42 PM
Shatteredbreeze barked once more, a hollow, dry laugh that rattled through the entire woodland of the place of no stars. And the woods? They were endless.
“Starclan seems to think they can decide where we go and what we deserve. I- for one- think that Starclanners are shiny sun-addled foxdung eaters.” She purred, flicking her paw almost daintily in the air, if it wasn’t how she dangerously swept her unsheathed claws around.
“One you’ve been around the area for a bit longer you’ll realize what a fool you are. No one deserves better, we earned this. Its an honor!” She said with a gentle hiss. “We are the only cats who will forever be free from our Star-loving ancestors.”
There’s something about him...
Ah. He thinks he’s been following the warrior code all his life. He must have done something wrong, if he’s to be here.
Besides, she was getting under his skin. He even knew it, how he exhaled so loudly it came as a shout in a mere attempt to calm himself.
“I’m Shatteredbreeze, in case you weren’t informed. I hope you enjoy your stay.” She purred, sitting up to step closer to him. She was almost curious about his backstory. It was such a delight when another cat came to join the ranks, they were able to catch everyone up on what was happening in the clans.
Strange, how the traitors of the four, now five, clans still wanted to know the latest news. Perhaps the ties they once had would never fade.
Of course, she wouldn’t ask him.
“May I ask for your name?”
Tigerberry smirked at what she thought about starclan and he agreed but he wasn't here to make friends . However as she continued to ramble he lowered his head with his eyes still narrowed his attitude not changing at all "I'm no fool. True we may be free from having to follow those mousebrained rules ,but we are dead! Most of us didn't even get a chance to do the things we wanted . " he meowed he huffed afterwards and shook his fur ending it with a tail flick.

the tabby grunted and sat down once again "Shatteredbreeze? Sounds like a windclan name,I just might enjoy my stay . Mines.....Tigerberry " he answered with a sigh now calming down. Tigerberry looked over his shoulder behind himself into the abyss of shadows and trees , picking out the faintest outlines of bodies of other fellow felines but then again it could just be his imagination and vision tricking him. "I guess what they say is true...one life isn't a lone time..." he sighed .

pomegranate
September 21st, 2018, 05:39 PM
Tigerberry smirked at what she thought about starclan and he agreed but he wasn't here to make friends . However as she continued to ramble he lowered his head with his eyes still narrowed his attitude not changing at all "I'm no fool. True we may be free from having to follow those mousebrained rules ,but we are dead! Most of us didn't even get a chance to do the things we wanted . " he meowed he huffed afterwards and shook his fur ending it with a tail flick.

the tabby grunted and sat down once again "Shatteredbreeze? Sounds like a windclan name,I just might enjoy my stay . Mines.....Tigerberry " he answered with a sigh now calming down. Tigerberry looked over his shoulder behind himself into the abyss of shadows and trees , picking out the faintest outlines of bodies of other fellow felines but then again it could just be his imagination and vision tricking him. "I guess what they say is true...one life isn't a lone time..." he sighed .

Shatteredbreeze gave a loud sniff. Have I really lost my Shadowclan scent after all this time? She thought, panicked. Even though she hated them, she couldn’t help but feel the old ties to her home pull on her with every pawstep. “I’m Shadowclan.” She hissed, a spark of anger lighting up in her amber gaze. “It’s not my fault my mother had fluff for brains and my leader gave me a bad ending to my bad start.” She growled. If she had gotten Clawfire’s heart, she would have had many kits with him. She had already picked out names the second she had fallen for him. Hollykit, Berrykit, and Sprinklekit. She missed imagining how Hollykit would have pale fur with dark black splotches. Or maybe gray fur with blue eyes, like Clawfire. And Berrykit would look like herself, but with a bright pink nose that outshone everyone.
Shatteredbreeze shook her head, disgusted by herself. How had she ever imagined herself with that foul and deceitful tom?
“Tigerberry.” She said, the name strange between her teeth. Like Berrykit, she could see why he was named Tiger, what with his pelt and everything.

Leucos
September 21st, 2018, 06:10 PM
Shatteredbreeze gave a loud sniff. Have I really lost my Shadowclan scent after all this time? She thought, panicked. Even though she hated them, she couldn’t help but feel the old ties to her home pull on her with every pawstep. “I’m Shadowclan.” She hissed, a spark of anger lighting up in her amber gaze. “It’s not my fault my mother had fluff for brains and my leader gave me a bad ending to my bad start.” She growled. If she had gotten Clawfire’s heart, she would have had many kits with him. She had already picked out names the second she had fallen for him. Hollykit, Berrykit, and Sprinklekit. She missed imagining how Hollykit would have pale fur with dark black splotches. Or maybe gray fur with blue eyes, like Clawfire. And Berrykit would look like herself, but with a bright pink nose that outshone everyone.
Shatteredbreeze shook her head, disgusted by herself. How had she ever imagined herself with that foul and deceitful tom?
“Tigerberry.” She said, the name strange between her teeth. Like Berrykit, she could see why he was named Tiger, what with his pelt and everything.
Tigerberry just gave another smirk followed by a amused chuckle "I think instead of shatteredbreeze ,something like... Shatteredspirit would be better . After all isn't shadowclan known for its.....what's that word that youngsters use? Edginess? .." he meowed his eyes shinning , a toothy grin on his maw. "I'm from thunderclan. " he purred .(sorry small writers block for this one )

pomegranate
September 21st, 2018, 10:10 PM
Tigerberry just gave another smirk followed by a amused chuckle "I think instead of shatteredbreeze ,something like... Shatteredspirit would be better . After all isn't shadowclan known for its.....what's that word that youngsters use? Edginess? .." he meowed his eyes shinning , a toothy grin on his maw. "I'm from thunderclan. " he purred .(sorry small writers block for this one )

(Same, just trying to get three posts in but I also want to keep them alive, but dead, if you know what I mean.)

Shatteredbreeze smirked. “Shadowclan is in no way edgy. Just a bit temperamental, but just because we could beat you any day doesn’t mean you have to be rude about it.” She teased, flicking her tail maliciously. She could clearly remember a time when she had been beaten by a Thunderclanner, and had vowed to never let one cross her path again.
Except, here one was, and he didn’t seem too keen on showing her up so she would spare him... for now.
“Shatteredspirit does sound a lot more like a Shadowclan name to me. Perhaps my Leader was letting on to my mixed heritage, I’m practically a puddle of everything, if you know what I mean.” Shatteredbreeze had been born plump, her Kittypet and Riverclan shining through. Of course, she had worked extra hard to get the lean, muscled body she has to this day, making her like a steel Warrior in combat. While she wasn’t tall like most Windclanners, her lean legs gave hint to that too.
Why am I telling him this? I shouldn’t be. She hissed inwardly. Half-clanners were horrid, not to mention a mix of everything. Maybe it’s because you’re such an anti-social cat that you’re willing to latch on to any conversation. a tiny voice pinged in the back of her mind, and she could feel the tiny conscience glaring at her through narrowed eyes.

Moon Lily
January 2nd, 2019, 03:22 PM
Raventuft entered the small clearing, surrounded by shadows. He breathed in deeply. I've gotta do this, he told himself. I need to prove myself to my clan! He felt sorrow for a moment, thinking of his young half-sister, Kiwipaw, who was oblivious to the fact that they were related. He felt his heart soften, then he knocked himself out of it. Stop that, mousebrain! He thought. You know why you're here, so get ready! He stepped further out into the clearing, the haunting shadows menacing and unfriendly. He cleared his throat, and stood up straight.
"Hello? I may need some training! Hello!?" His voice strained, trying to reach out to any cat here. Help me, Raventuft thought. Help me.

Frostbitten
January 3rd, 2019, 01:12 PM
Raventuft entered the small clearing, surrounded by shadows. He breathed in deeply. I've gotta do this, he told himself. I need to prove myself to my clan! He felt sorrow for a moment, thinking of his young half-sister, Kiwipaw, who was oblivious to the fact that they were related. He felt his heart soften, then he knocked himself out of it. Stop that, mousebrain! He thought. You know why you're here, so get ready! He stepped further out into the clearing, the haunting shadows menacing and unfriendly. He cleared his throat, and stood up straight.
"Hello? I may need some training! Hello!?" His voice strained, trying to reach out to any cat here. Help me, Raventuft thought. Help me.

A slight shadow flickered in the distance, and the sound of faint paws padding on the ground was heard. A russet cat emerging from the fog, with a claw mark on her chest. She seemed amused that the tom was willing to train in the place of no stars.
"You new here?" The mysterious warrior questioned, walking up to Raventuft with heavy footsteps reaching the ground.

Moon Lily
January 3rd, 2019, 01:31 PM
A slight shadow flickered in the distance, and the sound of faint paws padding on the ground was heard. A russet cat emerging from the fog, with a claw mark on her chest. She seemed amused that the tom was willing to train in the place of no stars.
"You new here?" The mysterious warrior questioned, walking up to Raventuft with heavy footsteps reaching the ground.
Raventuft nodded grimly. "Yes, yes I am." He replied. The cats russet pelt broke into the darkness like fire. Though the shadows were still there, it helped him see better. "Who are you? Someone 'evil' I presume" He asked.

Frostbitten
January 3rd, 2019, 05:36 PM
Raventuft nodded grimly. "Yes, yes I am." He replied. The cats russet pelt broke into the darkness like fire. Though the shadows were still there, it helped him see better. "Who are you? Someone 'evil' I presume" He asked.

The warrior rolled her eyes, then looked back at Raventuft. "Obviously." She took another step forward.
"Just be glad I'm not here to kill you. Anyways, I'm Thornheart. A previous warrior of Skyclan."

Moon Lily
January 3rd, 2019, 06:37 PM
The warrior rolled her eyes, then looked back at Raventuft. "Obviously." She took another step forward.
"Just be glad I'm not here to kill you. Anyways, I'm Thornheart. A previous warrior of Skyclan."
Raventuft dipped his head respectfully. "Shadowclan is my home" He replied. What would she say about his training? "So, can you give me any training?" He demanded. He just wanted to prove himself, was there a better way to ask? He wondered. Still, Raventuft stood his ground. I'm ready.

Frostbitten
January 3rd, 2019, 06:47 PM
Raventuft dipped his head respectfully. "Shadowclan is my home" He replied. What would she say about his training? "So, can you give me any training?" He demanded. He just wanted to prove himself, was there a better way to ask? He wondered. Still, Raventuft stood his ground. I'm ready.

Thornheart flickered her russet and black tail, gazing upon the tom that stood before her.
"It would be a pleasure to train you, but I need to know why you are here, and if you really want this. " She looked at him with questioning eyes, her left one twitching a bit. And the fog started surrounding the both of them. Slight whispers echoing through the dark. Although, something was lighting up the misty camp.

Moon Lily
January 3rd, 2019, 06:52 PM
Thornheart flickered her russet and black tail, gazing upon the tom that stood before her.
"It would be a pleasure to train you, but I need to know why you are here, and if you really want this. " She looked at him with questioning eyes, her left one twitching a bit. And the fog started surrounding the both of them. Slight whispers echoing through the dark. Although, something was lighting up the misty camp.
Raventuft looked around trying to source the whispers in the mist, but he couldn't see anything. What's going on? Raventuft looked back at the she-cat. "I'm here so I can prove myself to my clan. Many others have left Shadowclan like me before, or joined. But when I came back, many cats loathed me. I want to prove myself, and all the others wrong! I am willing to do this" He stared into Thornheart's eyes. "For the greater good" He replied, straightening up. "Well?" Raventuft waited for Thorn to reply.

Frostbitten
January 3rd, 2019, 07:00 PM
Raventuft looked around trying to source the whispers in the mist, but he couldn't see anything. What's going on? Raventuft looked back at the she-cat. "I'm here so I can prove myself to my clan. Many others have left Shadowclan like me before, or joined. But when I came back, many cats loathed me. I want to prove myself, and all the others wrong! I am willing to do this" He stared into Thornheart's eyes. "For the greater good" He replied, straightening up. "Well?" Raventuft waited for Thorn to reply.

Thornheart purred in amusement. "I'm glad you came to the Dark Forest to train, you seem worthy enough for it." She looked over to where the whispers were coming from. "And don't worry about those whispers, it's what happens all the time in the place of no stars. Now come on, let's get to the hunting ground. Unless, you'd like to do something else." Thornheart snapped a twig from a large, hollow tree, splitting it in half with her sharp claws.

Moon Lily
January 3rd, 2019, 07:04 PM
Thornheart purred in amusement. "I'm glad you came to the Dark Forest to train, you seem worthy enough for it." She looked over to where the whispers were coming from. "And don't worry about those whispers, it's what happens all the time in the place of no stars. Now come on, let's get to the hunting ground. Unless, you'd like to do something else." Thornheart snapped a twig from a large, hollow tree, splitting it in half with her sharp claws.
Raventuft shook his head. "The hunting grounds are just fine" He mewed. Glancing at the stock the molly just tore, he felt his heart thump faster. That's what'll happen to me if I betray them, he realized. I'll be torn apart. Raventuft breathed in confidently. Then I will work as hard as I can. I won't betray them like I did my clan. With a final glance back, he followed Thornheart into the mist.

Frostbitten
January 3rd, 2019, 07:19 PM
Raventuft shook his head. "The hunting grounds are just fine" He mewed. Glancing at the stock the molly just tore, he felt his heart thump faster. That's what'll happen to me if I betray them, he realized. I'll be torn apart. Raventuft breathed in confidently. Then I will work as hard as I can. I won't betray them like I did my clan. With a final glance back, he followed Thornheart into the mist.

"Now, if you were a warrior in Shadowclan, then of course you know how to hunt." Thornheart leaped onto one of the branches on a bare oak tree. Climbing up until she found a blue jay, sleeping in it's nest. "It may be a large stock of prey, but they're harder to catch . Although, once you live in this place for long enough, it's just like clan hunting." Thornheart pounced on top of the bird, her claws sinking into it's flesh. She hopped down and started eating her reward. "But it's one cat for themself here. No fresh kill pile, even the kits learn to hunt quickly. "

Moon Lily
January 3rd, 2019, 07:22 PM
"Now, if you were a warrior in Shadowclan, then of course you know how to hunt." Thornheart leaped onto one of the branches on a bare oak tree. Climbing up until she found a blue jay, sleeping in it's nest. "It may be a large stock of prey, but they're harder to catch . Although, once you live in this place for long enough, it's just like clan hunting." Thornheart pounced on top of the bird, her claws sinking into it's flesh. She hopped down and started eating her reward. "But it's one cat for themself here. No fresh kill pile, even the kits learn to hunt quickly. "
Raventuft stared in awe at the molly's hunting skills. "I understand" He mewed. Wait...kits? "There are lots here?" He meowed , startled. Were the kits evil or something? He waited for the she-cat to reply.

Frostbitten
January 3rd, 2019, 07:25 PM
Raventuft stared in awe at the molly's hunting skills. "I understand" He mewed. Wait...kits? "There are lots here?" He meowed , startled. Were the kits evil or something? He waited for the she-cat to reply.

"There's not much. Judt on a rare ocassion. They may have done something at their apprentice's ceremony. But I'm not really sure about it." Thornheart licked her lips and saw a squirrel peering out of a hole in another oak tree. "Why don't you get started on that squirrel over there?" She commanded.

Moon Lily
January 3rd, 2019, 07:30 PM
"There's not much. Judt on a rare ocassion. They may have done something at their apprentice's ceremony. But I'm not really sure about it." Thornheart licked her lips and saw a squirrel peering out of a hole in another oak tree. "Why don't you get started on that squirrel over there?" She commanded.
Raventuft nodded. The hunting style was different here, it seemed. When he saw Thornheart's hunting, he noticed that she didn't stalk, she just ran and caught things swiftly. I might try that too, he supposed. He tensed his muscles and hared up the tree. The squirrel noticed and gave a squeak of alarm, and started running upwards. But Raventuft grabbed it by the tail and slammed it down on the ground. Jumping down with it, he delivered the killing bite. He lifted his head. "There!" Raventuft mewed.

Frostbitten
January 3rd, 2019, 07:40 PM
Raventuft nodded. The hunting style was different here, it seemed. When he saw Thornheart's hunting, he noticed that she didn't stalk, she just ran and caught things swiftly. I might try that too, he supposed. He tensed his muscles and hared up the tree. The squirrel noticed and gave a squeak of alarm, and started running upwards. But Raventuft grabbed it by the tail and slammed it down on the ground. Jumping down with it, he delivered the killing bite. He lifted his head. "There!" Raventuft mewed.

"I can see that you understand the strategy for hunting here." Thornheart grinned, noticing that Raven tuft could be ready for sparring, if he knows how to hunt this way, then maybe he's ready to spar already.
"Very well then, how about we move over to sparring? I'll take it easy on the first round,and then it'll get harder when you move on." Thornheart's claws unsheathed, the misty fog started building up again around them.

Moon Lily
January 3rd, 2019, 07:44 PM
"I can see that you understand the strategy for hunting here." Thornheart grinned, noticing that Raven tuft could be ready for sparring, if he knows how to hunt this way, then maybe he's ready to spar already.
"Very well then, how about we move over to sparring? I'll take it easy on the first round,and then it'll get harder when you move on." Thornheart's claws unsheathed, the misty fog started building up again around them.
Raventuft felt pride warm his chest and stood ready for the fight. He started with a swift run to his opponent and clawed her furiously. He kicked and scratched, hoping to avoid any attacks.

Frostbitten
January 3rd, 2019, 07:48 PM
Raventuft felt pride warm his chest and stood ready for the fight. He started with a swift run to his opponent and clawed her furiously. He kicked and scratched, hoping to avoid any attacks.

Thornheart swiftly dodged the kick, but the claw mark sank into her leg. She grabbed Raventuft's neck slightly with one paw, and another paw scratching the top of his head. Although, it wasn't as strong as a full-on front paw blow. She than jumped backwards, ready for Raventuft's next attack.

Moon Lily
January 3rd, 2019, 07:52 PM
Thornheart swiftly dodged the kick, but the claw mark sank into her leg. She grabbed Raventuft's neck slightly with one paw, and another paw scratching the top of his head. Although, it wasn't as strong as a full-on front paw blow. She than jumped backwards, ready for Raventuft's next attack.
Raventuft's eyes burned with fury. He flung himself onto the she-cat's back and clawed her showers furiously. The mist rose higher each second, obscuring his view. This'll end badly, I can't see and pawstep infront of me!

Frostbitten
January 3rd, 2019, 07:56 PM
Raventuft's eyes burned with fury. He flung himself onto the she-cat's back and clawed her showers furiously. The mist rose higher each second, obscuring his view. This'll end badly, I can't see and pawstep infront of me!

Thornheart yowled in pain, the fog blinding her like it did to Raventuft. "Ugh, I can't see!" Thornheart jumped towards the tom. Hoping she was going to land on him. And she did, biting his ear and tugging at it. Not sure what to do, she leaped behind him, and clawed his tail.

Moon Lily
January 3rd, 2019, 07:58 PM
Thornheart yowled in pain, the fog blinding her like it did to Raventuft. "Ugh, I can't see!" Thornheart jumped towards the tom. Hoping she was going to land on him. And she did, biting his ear and tugging at it. Not sure what to do, she leaped behind him, and clawed his tail.
Raventuft yelped loudly. He turned around, desperately trying to locate the she-cat through the fog, but it was impossible. Help me! He thought.

Frostbitten
January 3rd, 2019, 08:04 PM
Raventuft yelped loudly. He turned around, desperately trying to locate the she-cat through the fog, but it was impossible. Help me! He thought.

Thornheart fell to the ground, heavily breathing. "Ugh... The fog... I-I can't see a thing..." She yowled, with the faint sounds of breathing. Her back very sore, she could feel small drips of blood falling down it. She could barely see a thing, or hear a thing... This fog must of not been fog, or something must of been wrong with her, she tried getting back up on her legs, but failed, and lied down.

Moon Lily
January 4th, 2019, 03:01 AM
Thornheart fell to the ground, heavily breathing. "Ugh... The fog... I-I can't see a thing..." She yowled, with the faint sounds of breathing. Her back very sore, she could feel small drips of blood falling down it. She could barely see a thing, or hear a thing... This fog must of not been fog, or something must of been wrong with her, she tried getting back up on her legs, but failed, and lied down.
Thornheart! "What is this fog? Why is it here?" He shouted. What is this madness? He wondered. The fog eloped everything. He couldn't see his own paws anymore. His whole body began to throb. Oh no...Raventuft thought.

furrensic
February 18th, 2019, 10:30 AM
Ashstep walked into camp, taking long steps. The bushy toms green eyes had an angry glint.
This was normal for him, he was always angry. His tail flicked with an irritated sigh. He grumbled multiple things under his breath, varying from why he died or who's fault it was or why he was in the dark forest.
"Killed a loner and this is what I get." He snapped to himself, his eyebrows furrowing.
He walked over to a nearby large tree, and layed down. How long would it be?

Ashstep had been watching an apprentice for a few moons now. And now he had decided to bring Brokenpaw here, hoping to train him.
He would train him to become ruthless and powerful, when he was a warrior he could become even more powerful. A smirk formed on Ashsteps face as he thought about the idea. "That wouldn't be too bad would it now?" He hummed, closing his eyes. The grey toms fluffy tail flicked. "Maybe then I can get revenge on Foxjump. With the apprentices help mostly, she wouldn't expect a thing. Bringing her here, would cause her to be suspicious and suspect I would hurt her." He said, talking to himself. RosePelt145

|+sari+|
February 18th, 2019, 12:28 PM
Ashstep walked into camp, taking long steps. The bushy toms green eyes had an angry glint.
This was normal for him, he was always angry. His tail flicked with an irritated sigh. He grumbled multiple things under his breath, varying from why he died or who's fault it was or why he was in the dark forest.
"Killed a loner and this is what I get." He snapped to himself, his eyebrows furrowing.
He walked over to a nearby large tree, and layed down. How long would it be?

Ashstep had been watching an apprentice for a few moons now. And now he had decided to bring Brokenpaw here, hoping to train him.
He would train him to become ruthless and powerful, when he was a warrior he could become even more powerful. A smirk formed on Ashsteps face as he thought about the idea. "That wouldn't be too bad would it now?" He hummed, closing his eyes. The grey toms fluffy tail flicked. "Maybe then I can get revenge on Foxjump. With the apprentices help mostly, she wouldn't expect a thing. Bringing her here, would cause her to be suspicious and suspect I would hurt her." He said, talking to himself. RosePelt145

Brokenpaw slipped into the ShadowClan camp, ready to go to the apprentice den for a nap. He had a tough day; he had threatened to kill one of the other apprentices, just because she had insisted on annoying him. Of course, he knew he couldn't kill her for real, but the fear the brown tom had seen on the she-cat's face gave him a thrill. He smirked with glee; serves her right to be afraid. Sighing, the brown tom padded into the den, going over to his nest in the corner, and he noticed that some of the other cats in there moved away from him. He chuckled. He loved how some were afraid of him. He glanced at his nest. He had made it himself; it had cushiony moss and soft feathers, so it was quite comfortable. Perfect for a cat like him. He smiled to himself and curled up, closing his eyes and falling asleep. ... He awoke in a very dark, scary looking forest. Brokenpaw's eyes widened and he leaped to his paws. How did he get here? What was going on? Gritting his teeth, he flexed his paws, his claws sliding out of his toes. He was ready to attack whoever he saw; whoever brought him here to this unknown place would pay.

furrensic
February 18th, 2019, 12:35 PM
Brokenpaw slipped into the ShadowClan camp, ready to go to the apprentice den for a nap. He had a tough day; he had threatened to kill one of the other apprentices, just because she had insisted on annoying him. Of course, he knew he couldn't kill her for real, but the fear the brown tom had seen on the she-cat's face gave him a thrill. He smirked with glee; serves her right to be afraid. Sighing, the brown tom padded into the den, going over to his nest in the corner, and he noticed that some of the other cats in there moved away from him. He chuckled. He loved how some were afraid of him. He glanced at his nest. He had made it himself; it had cushiony moss and soft feathers, so it was quite comfortable. Perfect for a cat like him. He smiled to himself and curled up, closing his eyes and falling asleep. ... He awoke in a very dark, scary looking forest. Brokenpaw's eyes widened and he leaped to his paws. How did he get here? What was going on? Gritting his teeth, he flexed his paws, his claws sliding out of his toes. He was ready to attack whoever he saw; whoever brought him here to this unknown place would pay.
Ashsteps ears perked up as he saw the younger tom appear. He stood up slowly, a smirk forming on his face. "Finally, you're here." He meowed, the grey tom padded towards Brokenpaw.
"You're in the dark forest if you didn't know." The fluffy cat said, his green eyes filled with a tinge of joy.
He glanced at the apprentices unsheathed claws. "I don't think trying to hurt a dark forest cat is such a good idea." He remarked, his tail flicking.
Ashstep was silent for a moment, to see if the tom would try to attack him. Of course, if he did, Ash wasn't afraid to rough him up a bit. "Do you wanna know why you're here?" He asked, his eyes glinting mischeviously.

|+sari+|
February 21st, 2019, 10:41 AM
Ashsteps ears perked up as he saw the younger tom appear. He stood up slowly, a smirk forming on his face. "Finally, you're here." He meowed, the grey tom padded towards Brokenpaw.
"You're in the dark forest if you didn't know." The fluffy cat said, his green eyes filled with a tinge of joy.
He glanced at the apprentices unsheathed claws. "I don't think trying to hurt a dark forest cat is such a good idea." He remarked, his tail flicking.
Ashstep was silent for a moment, to see if the tom would try to attack him. Of course, if he did, Ash wasn't afraid to rough him up a bit. "Do you wanna know why you're here?" He asked, his eyes glinting mischeviously.

As Ashstep mentioned that attacking would not be the best idea, Brokenpaw pinned his ears back a bit and growled, but he reluctantly sheathed his claws, keeping a glare steady on the grey tom. The Dark Forest? he thought. Huh. He slowly sat back on his haunches, yet he didn't get too comfortable; he may need to make a quick escape, or attack anyways. He gazed at the tom with a guarded glare. "Yes, I would very much like to know why I'm here," he spat, his tail tip flicking. He had a warning in his gaze.

furrensic
February 21st, 2019, 03:20 PM
As Ashstep mentioned that attacking would not be the best idea, Brokenpaw pinned his ears back a bit and growled, but he reluctantly sheathed his claws, keeping a glare steady on the grey tom. The Dark Forest? he thought. Huh. He slowly sat back on his haunches, yet he didn't get too comfortable; he may need to make a quick escape, or attack anyways. He gazed at the tom with a guarded glare. "Yes, I would very much like to know why I'm here," he spat, his tail tip flicking. He had a warning in his gaze.
"I've come to train you, simply." Ashstep started. "To become powerful, and the strongest in your clan.." The grey tom said, an almost sinister sound in his voice.
His green eyes glinted mischeviously. "Doesn't it sound amazing? You could get revenge on anyone who's ever hurt you."

Cave
March 31st, 2019, 06:27 PM
Out of the Shadows
(not a private RP, just a named one)
be sure to mention or quote me

Grey, black with a stippling of white shone on the felines smokey coat. Her sharp ears pointed towards the sounds of the others. It's about time they come up with a less mouse-brained idea of rebellion, it's about time I come out of the shadows. Her tail lashed as she stepped into the clearing "its good to be home," and it will be a nice change of pace to manipulate some young ones. A wild smirk building on her dim face, her golden eyes shining through it all. Stonefrost is back to make sure this is done right!

furrensic
March 31st, 2019, 09:06 PM
The grey feline proudly walked into camp, his head held high. He had seemingly recovered from the small break down, only dried blood on his cheek. His green eyes glinted mischeviously, raising a brow he sat under a shady tree, many that filled the forest.
He'd snatched Adderfrost and Foxjump up like some prey, snickering to himself as it reminded him catching a mouse. He just had to wait.
Ashstep would have a pleasant talk with them. Nothing violent, or that's what one hoped. Shifting slightly, his long tail swayed side to side.

Just wait.

--

Flippaw ~Silverkit~

sunflowers.
March 31st, 2019, 09:23 PM
The grey feline proudly walked into camp, his head held high. He had seemingly recovered from the small break down, only dried blood on his cheek. His green eyes glinted mischeviously, raising a brow he sat under a shady tree, many that filled the forest.
He'd snatched Adderfrost and Foxjump up like some prey, snickering to himself as it reminded him catching a mouse. He just had to wait.
Ashstep would have a pleasant talk with them. Nothing violent, or that's what one hoped. Shifting slightly, his long tail swayed side to side.

Just wait.

--

Flippaw ~Silverkit~

Adderfrost's eyes blinked open, all his drowsiness gone as he saw darkness and trees on all sides. In front of him was he cat he wanted to see the least.

Ashstep.

He leapt up, his siamese fur bristling. He looked at Ashstep carefully. The grey tom was easily twice his size, as Adderfrost was barely the size of a fully grown apprentice. His claws slid out, his pelt fluffed up, fear-scent coming off him in waves.

"Ashstep...how...how nice to see you.." He stammered, his blue eyes showing his fear.
~Silverkit~ Rosemew

Cindercloud777
March 31st, 2019, 09:26 PM
NightClaw's Introduction

NightClaw sauntered through the camp, an overly smug smirk across the tom's face. He had been plotting something and it was going to be good. If any of his 'clanmates' were to glance in his direction, they'd be sneered at. He hopped up onto one of the nearby medium-sized rocks in the camp and sat upon it, licking his paw idly whilst peering around.

He had been preying upon the living and knew just exactly whom he had in mind to apprentice for the oncoming rebellion at hand. The devilish look upon his face never faltered. 'Soon..'

furrensic
March 31st, 2019, 09:28 PM
Adderfrost's eyes blinked open, all his drowsiness gone as he saw darkness and trees on all sides. In front of him was he cat he wanted to see the least.

Ashstep.

He leapt up, his siamese fur bristling. He looked at Ashstep carefully. The grey tom was easily twice his size, as Adderfrost was barely the size of a fully grown apprentice. His claws slid out, his pelt fluffed up, fear-scent coming off him in waves.

"Ashstep...how...how nice to see you.." He stammered, his blue eyes showing his fear.
~Silverkit~ Rosemew
~Silverkit~
--

His eyes widened, gleefully seeing the tom. "Oh? Nice to see me? That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me: He meowed, flexing his claws in and out. Ashstep grinned, narrowing his eyes. "I heard...you had kits?" He inquired, already knowing the answer.

sunflowers.
March 31st, 2019, 09:34 PM
~Silverkit~
--

His eyes widened, gleefully seeing the tom. "Oh? Nice to see me? That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me: He meowed, flexing his claws in and out. Ashstep grinned, narrowing his eyes. "I heard...you had kits?" He inquired, already knowing the answer.

Instantly, Adderfrost bared his teeth, a growl deep in his throat.

"You won't touch them, or Foxjump." He hissed, his fluffy siamese pelt bristling. "Get over her already! She has clearly moved on. So should you!"

His mind flicked to Redkit, Thornkit, Acornkit, and the daring Featherkit. Those were his kits. He wouldn't let ANYONE hurt them. Rage and fear pounded in his ears. Baring his teeth again, he hissed louder, his eyes narrow slits.

~Silverkit~ Rosemew

furrensic
March 31st, 2019, 09:40 PM
Instantly, Adderfrost bared his teeth, a growl deep in his throat.

"You won't touch them, or Foxjump." He hissed, his fluffy siamese pelt bristling. "Get over her already! She has clearly moved on. So should you!"

His mind flicked to Redkit, Thornkit, Acornkit, and the daring Featherkit. Those were his kits. He wouldn't let ANYONE hurt them. Rage and fear pounded in his ears. Baring his teeth again, he hissed louder, his eyes narrow slits.

~Silverkit~ Rosemew
~Silverkit~
--

Ashstep looked at him, holding a paw up. 'That's not very nice, now is it Adder?" He questioned, sneering.
"Let's just hope your kits don't turn out..." He said, humming in thought for a word.

"Soft like you." He said, his pupils Turing to slits as he unsheathed his claws. A grin was on his maw as he spoke. "That would truly be a shame!"

sunflowers.
March 31st, 2019, 09:50 PM
~Silverkit~
--

Ashstep looked at him, holding a paw up. 'That's not very nice, now is it Adder?" He questioned, sneering.
"Let's just hope your kits don't turn out..." He said, humming in thought for a word.

"Soft like you." He said, his pupils Turing to slits as he unsheathed his claws. A grin was on his maw as he spoke. "That would truly be a shame!"

Adderfrost, stood, defiance blazing in his eyes.
"Lucky Flamepaw didn't end up like you!" He retorted back. "Your murderous, savage, and petty." He spat, tail lashing.

"My kits will be good warriors. You don't have a quarrel with them. Leave them be you piece of fox-dung, or I'll flay your pelt and feed you to badgers."

A fierce surge of protectiveness flowed over him and he felt as if the great clans of old were inside his soul. LionClan the valiant, with their manes like rays of the sun; LeopardClan the swift, their paws as light as air; and TigerClan the powerful, stalking silently through the night. His claws slid out and a haze filled his eyes.

Rosemew ~Silverkit~

furrensic
March 31st, 2019, 09:57 PM
Adderfrost, stood, defiance blazing in his eyes.
"Lucky Flamepaw didn't end up like you!" He retorted back. "Your murderous, savage, and petty." He spat, tail lashing.

"My kits will be good warriors. You don't have a quarrel with them. Leave them be you piece of fox-dung, or I'll flay your pelt and feed you to badgers."

A fierce surge of protectiveness flowed over him and he felt as if the great clans of old were inside his soul. LionClan the valiant, with their manes like rays of the sun; LeopardClan the swift, their paws as light as air; and TigerClan the powerful, stalking silently through the night. His claws slid out and a haze filled his eyes.

Rosemew ~Silverkit~
Ashstep laughed, standing up. "Oh, I'd love to fight with you Adderfrost. But we both know I'd win, and leave you to bleed out." He said coldly, his eyes fixated on the Siamese.
By his posture, he was planning to leap any second. "And I've already felt death, why do you think I'm here?" He questioned, his tail lashing.

"You'll be lucky if I don't kill you right here right now."

sunflowers.
April 1st, 2019, 05:31 AM
Ashstep laughed, standing up. "Oh, I'd love to fight with you Adderfrost. But we both know I'd win, and leave you to bleed out." He said coldly, his eyes fixated on the Siamese.
By his posture, he was planning to leap any second. "And I've already felt death, why do you think I'm here?" He questioned, his tail lashing.

"You'll be lucky if I don't kill you right here right now."

Adderfrost's muscles tensed and he let out a sigh. "Just leave my kits out of this.. please." He mewed, eyes wide. "I know you suffered because Foxjump is with me now, but all I want is for my kits to be happy.. just leave them be.."

He sat down, curling up quickly, disappearing from the shadowy forest. Before he did, he heard Ashstep yowl in frustration.

Rosemew

~Silverkit~
April 1st, 2019, 07:04 AM
Adderfrost's muscles tensed and he let out a sigh. "Just leave my kits out of this.. please." He mewed, eyes wide. "I know you suffered because Foxjump is with me now, but all I want is for my kits to be happy.. just leave them be.."

He sat down, curling up quickly, disappearing from the shadowy forest. Before he did, he heard Ashstep yowl in frustration.

Rosemew
For some odd reason, Foxjump had appeared after Adderfrost had left. Her green eyes looked everywhere, seeing the trees and then a familiar face. Ashstep. "What do you want?" She snapped, not interested in one of his games.
Rosemew

furrensic
April 1st, 2019, 02:59 PM

Rosemew
For some odd reason, Foxjump had appeared after Adderfrost had left. Her green eyes looked everywhere, seeing the trees and then a familiar face. Ashstep. "What do you want?" She snapped, not interested in one of his games.
Rosemew
Ashstep glared tenderly as Foxjump arrived. Waving a paw up and down clearly wanting her to leave. "Enjoy your kits while you can."

~Silverkit~
April 1st, 2019, 03:11 PM
Ashstep glared tenderly as Foxjump arrived. Waving a paw up and down clearly wanting her to leave. "Enjoy your kits while you can."
Foxjumps eyes were full of fear and a bit of sorrow. She disappeared, like Ashstep said. She hadn't fully gotten over Ashstep, but she would keep it a secret.

Leucos
July 28th, 2019, 10:41 PM
Fuzzyfeline
Two familiar pairs of eyes opened to the dark abyss that they came to love so much. A smile crept on to the fluffy felines muzzle only to stand up and shake her pelt out. Finally time for some good ol training! And hopefully chit chat?She hasn't seen Persephone in a while....... "Persephone ? You still here?" the 16 moon old called only to start walking forward.

Fuzzy
August 16th, 2019, 11:23 AM
Fuzzyfeline
Two familiar pairs of eyes opened to the dark abyss that they came to love so much. A smile crept on to the fluffy felines muzzle only to stand up and shake her pelt out. Finally time for some good ol training! And hopefully chit chat?She hasn't seen Persephone in a while....... "Persephone ? You still here?" the 16 moon old called only to start walking forward.

The sleek dark furred molly let out a purr to hear the familiar voice. Brambleblaze hadn't visited in a while. I hope she's not rusty. Persephone mused walking out of the shadows behind the younger molly. "Where else would I be darling?" She asked. A night of training a step closer to catching her prey. The tabby was a nice molly but the black feline didn't mind using her for entertainment. What else was she to do?

Leucos
August 18th, 2019, 03:46 PM
The sleek dark furred molly let out a purr to hear the familiar voice. Brambleblaze hadn't visited in a while. I hope she's not rusty. Persephone mused walking out of the shadows behind the younger molly. "Where else would I be darling?" She asked. A night of training a step closer to catching her prey. The tabby was a nice molly but the black feline didn't mind using her for entertainment. What else was she to do?

her ears perked up at this only to whirl her head around to the very feline and gave her a smile "well.....I remember hearing something about the darkforest cats being forgotten they'll vanish or something.....And I was honestly dreading that happening .....And since I haven't been here in a while......well...." hopefully she was wrong about that . Besides she has her own life now too......and.....someone else to be with. She smiled at that thought ....now that she and lambdream are together together it made things a bit more.....different in a way and kinda busy. She needed to make time for lamb as well as here. Which may prove difficult . May ,you never know.Her tail twitched as she turned to face the older feline "so any new tricks that I need to know?" she asked with a tilt of her head .

Vessel
November 8th, 2019, 08:29 AM
mochi

Bonegaze had led his ´apprentice´ into the training grounds. Most of the other living cats appeared already there, but he preferred to have a moment to interact with Honeypaw and intimidate her alone. It was simply easier that way. He made his way to the edge of the training area, carefully picking around the other battling cats, watching the way they moved. These kits are sloppy. He risked a glance behind him at Honeypaw at the thought. Now there´s a quick learner. I knew she would be perfect the moment I saw her! He proudly licked his chest fur and continued on, eyes twinkling darkly with amusement every time he heard a screech of pain and terror. At last, they had arrived at their area. Bonegaze motioned for Honeypaw to join him beside the copse of trees to begin their so-called lesson.

mochi
November 26th, 2019, 12:22 AM
@mochi (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5116)

Bonegaze had led his ´apprentice´ into the training grounds. Most of the other living cats appeared already there, but he preferred to have a moment to interact with Honeypaw and intimidate her alone. It was simply easier that way. He made his way to the edge of the training area, carefully picking around the other battling cats, watching the way they moved. These kits are sloppy. He risked a glance behind him at Honeypaw at the thought. Now there´s a quick learner. I knew she would be perfect the moment I saw her! He proudly licked his chest fur and continued on, eyes twinkling darkly with amusement every time he heard a screech of pain and terror. At last, they had arrived at their area. Bonegaze motioned for Honeypaw to join him beside the copse of trees to begin their so-called lesson.
Honeypaw
The apprentice followed after her ghostly mentor with an unaffected frown crossing her features as they passed the other trainees. She gracefully evaded a younger apprentice that was thrown towards her, sending both the fallen cat and it's attacker a nasty look before turning her pale yellow gaze back on her mentor, just missing the glance he sent back at her. He was a crude fellow, then again most dead cat's here were, and often got a bit too close to her face with his claws for her liking, but beyond that he was a decent teacher. She'd become a fearsome fighter in a short amount of time under his tutelage, and even though she was a fast learner he still deserved some credit.

Her ears twitched idly at the screams and yowls of pain behind them, but paid no more attention then needed. Just enough to be sure she wasn't about to get plowed into again. At Bonegaze's guesture she padded up to his side, sharp eyes drifting across the clearing before landing on her mentor. "So," she began in a light, yet sinister tone, "what are we going to do tonight?"

Vessel
November 26th, 2019, 12:39 PM
Honeypaw
The apprentice followed after her ghostly mentor with an unaffected frown crossing her features as they passed the other trainees. She gracefully evaded a younger apprentice that was thrown towards her, sending both the fallen cat and it's attacker a nasty look before turning her pale yellow gaze back on her mentor, just missing the glance he sent back at her. He was a crude fellow, then again most dead cat's here were, and often got a bit too close to her face with his claws for her liking, but beyond that he was a decent teacher. She'd become a fearsome fighter in a short amount of time under his tutelage, and even though she was a fast learner he still deserved some credit.

Her ears twitched idly at the screams and yowls of pain behind them, but paid no more attention then needed. Just enough to be sure she wasn't about to get plowed into again. At Bonegaze's guesture she padded up to his side, sharp eyes drifting across the clearing before landing on her mentor. "So," she began in a light, yet sinister tone, "what are we going to do tonight?"

He grinned slyly. "You may be a good fighter, Honeypaw, but you rely on your claws and teeth far too much. Should they be disabled, you'd be in trouble. We are going to work on moves that need more brute force, but are still deadly." He gave Honeypaw a once-over and winced. This is going to take a lot of training. She was lithe, built for quick moves, which was useful in most ways except one: if she met a cat that was just as quick as her and a bit stronger, Honeypaw would be overwhelmed. We can't let that happen, now, can we? "Though it's true you have strength, it won't be enough in a fast-paced battle." Bonegaze narrowed his yellow eyes and said; "Go find a log large enough that you can barely move it, then roll it to me." He sat down, curling his tail around his paws. Hopefully it won't take her long.

Oh, well.

I do have awhile left before I fade, after all.

mochi
November 26th, 2019, 03:31 PM
He grinned slyly. "You may be a good fighter, Honeypaw, but you rely on your claws and teeth far too much. Should they be disabled, you'd be in trouble. We are going to work on moves that need more brute force, but are still deadly." He gave Honeypaw a once-over and winced. This is going to take a lot of training. She was lithe, built for quick moves, which was useful in most ways except one: if she met a cat that was just as quick as her and a bit stronger, Honeypaw would be overwhelmed. We can't let that happen, now, can we? "Though it's true you have strength, it won't be enough in a fast-paced battle." Bonegaze narrowed his yellow eyes and said; "Go find a log large enough that you can barely move it, then roll it to me." He sat down, curling his tail around his paws. Hopefully it won't take her long.

Oh, well.

I do have awhile left before I fade, after all.

Honeypaw
Her eyes narrowed slightly as he spoke. He had a point about being in trouble if her claws were disabled, though the thought of strength training wasn't quite as appealing to her. At his once-over glance and wince she felt a sting of offense and the corner of her lip pulled back in a quick scowl. She did not like getting looked at like that. Though she supposed the only thing she could do about it was train and prove her strength. With an abrupt sigh she listened to him speak with sharp eyes, nodding at the wisdom in them. Though at his orders to go find a large log the push around she let out an unhappy hiss before pulling herself to her paws.

Her eyes scanned the clearing before she padded to the far end, glancing around bushes and dead tree stumps before a decently sized log caught her attention. She stood there for a moment, taking it all in before letting out a sigh and moving towards it, placing her paws on the rough bark and heaving. It was heavy. Really heavy. And she grunted as she got it to roll a few inches before it got caught in a little divot. "Try not to enjoy this too much." She growled towards Bonegaze as she struggled with the log, dropping her shoulder into it and managing to move it another few inches with a hefty shove.

Vessel
November 28th, 2019, 11:30 AM
Honeypaw
Her eyes narrowed slightly as he spoke. He had a point about being in trouble if her claws were disabled, though the thought of strength training wasn't quite as appealing to her. At his once-over glance and wince she felt a sting of offense and the corner of her lip pulled back in a quick scowl. She did not like getting looked at like that. Though she supposed the only thing she could do about it was train and prove her strength. With an abrupt sigh she listened to him speak with sharp eyes, nodding at the wisdom in them. Though at his orders to go find a large log the push around she let out an unhappy hiss before pulling herself to her paws.

Her eyes scanned the clearing before she padded to the far end, glancing around bushes and dead tree stumps before a decently sized log caught her attention. She stood there for a moment, taking it all in before letting out a sigh and moving towards it, placing her paws on the rough bark and heaving. It was heavy. Really heavy. And she grunted as she got it to roll a few inches before it got caught in a little divot. "Try not to enjoy this too much." She growled towards Bonegaze as she struggled with the log, dropping her shoulder into it and managing to move it another few inches with a hefty shove.

Bonegaze was having trouble holding back his laughter. The haughty Honeypaw, having trouble with something? Oh, the irony. At last a snort of laughter got through and he called out; ¨Need any help over there? I see that you're struggling a bit!¨ How can I NOT enjoy this ´too much?´

When she growled at him, he burst into laughter once more. ¨Yes, you're very fierce and scary, Honeypaw. I´m absolutely terrified. I repent for angering her highness! Would you ever forgive me for bringing this torment upon you, O all-powerful Honeypaw? Bonegaze froze with a fake look of confusion upon his face.¨Oh, wait. I thought I was the one to spend moons of torment in this place. Huh.¨ The next words he hissed through bared teeth; ¨I suppose I was mistaken.¨

Honeypaw, you´d better get things straight.

I will always be better than you.

So don´t try my patience.

mochi
November 29th, 2019, 02:48 PM
Bonegaze was having trouble holding back his laughter. The haughty Honeypaw, having trouble with something? Oh, the irony. At last a snort of laughter got through and he called out; ¨Need any help over there? I see that you're struggling a bit!¨ How can I NOT enjoy this ´too much?´

When she growled at him, he burst into laughter once more. ¨Yes, you're very fierce and scary, Honeypaw. I´m absolutely terrified. I repent for angering her highness! Would you ever forgive me for bringing this torment upon you, O all-powerful Honeypaw? Bonegaze froze with a fake look of confusion upon his face.¨Oh, wait. I thought I was the one to spend moons of torment in this place. Huh.¨ The next words he hissed through bared teeth; ¨I suppose I was mistaken.¨

Honeypaw, you´d better get things straight.

I will always be better than you.

So don´t try my patience.

Honeypaw
"Ch," she clicked her teeth in frustration, ears growing hot in anger as he laughed at her attempts to move the log. Then, at his hissed words and the change in his tone of voice her thick fur bristled, another bout of frustration coursing through her. She could also feel the thin fingers of wariness wiggle through her gut as his voice changed, shifting the air to something more toxic than it already was.

She new this was a bad place and that she had to keep up her guard at all times, and she did. She didn't know what her mentor was thinking behind those narrowed eyes, but she was sure it wasn't anything friendly.

"There." She grunted, letting out a breath and she plopped her rear end onto the dirt next the the log she just finished pushing over to Bonegaze. Her shoulders ached something fierce and her legs shook like she'd just run for an entire day, so it was no surprise her mood was somewhat sour. "Do I get a prize now?"

Vessel
November 29th, 2019, 04:49 PM
Honeypaw
"Ch," she clicked her teeth in frustration, ears growing hot in anger as he laughed at her attempts to move the log. Then, at his hissed words and the change in his tone of voice her thick fur bristled, another bout of frustration coursing through her. She could also feel the thin fingers of wariness wiggle through her gut as his voice changed, shifting the air to something more toxic than it already was.

She new this was a bad place and that she had to keep up her guard at all times, and she did. She didn't know what her mentor was thinking behind those narrowed eyes, but she was sure it wasn't anything friendly.

"There." She grunted, letting out a breath and she plopped her rear end onto the dirt next the the log she just finished pushing over to Bonegaze. Her shoulders ached something fierce and her legs shook like she'd just run for an entire day, so it was no surprise her mood was somewhat sour. "Do I get a prize now?"

Bonegaze smiled quite pleasantly at Honeypaw. "No. Stand up. Now." The smile remained plastered on his face as he waited patiently for the she-cat to obey him. "I know it's hard, but the only way to gain strength is to keep going even when you want to cry from exhaustion!" He himself stood up and flicked his tail, a clear sign of impatience, despite what he was trying to convey.

Trust me, Honeypaw.

This will only better your skills, skills that we have worked long and hard on together,

But I am not unwilling to...

Start over.

Mango
April 23rd, 2020, 12:24 PM
Fae
Bubblingbee flicked her tail as Quailpaw appeared,” Weren’t you suppose to be at my murder festival, that clearly...all the apprentices enjoyed?” she meowed sarcastically.

Sparkling Bliss
Bubblingbee glanced at the blind Fogpaw,” Deaf. What’s wrong with you...you’ll never be a warrior. Why don’t you give up and become a kittypet, like all the other deaf kits.” she sneered

Madelaine
April 23rd, 2020, 12:26 PM
[~] Zesty Mango; [~]
(he's deaf)

Madelaine
April 23rd, 2020, 12:33 PM
Fae
Bubblingbee flicked her tail as Quailpaw appeared,” Weren’t you suppose to be at my murder festival, that clearly...all the apprentices enjoyed?” she meowed sarcastically.

Sparkling Bliss
Bubblingbee glanced at the blind Fogpaw,” Deaf. What’s wrong with you...you’ll never be a warrior. Why don’t you give up and become a kittypet, like all the other deaf kits.” she sneered

Fogpaw woke up in the dark forest. There was something in his ears that weren't there before. It must be sound. He looked around the clearing. It looked familiar somehow. Like he had been here before. What he didn't know was his past life had once trained here at night. The white apprentice heard a voice and turned around to see Bubblingbee. She spoke to him about hsi deafness. "I'm not joining the kittypet's, because I so happen to not give up you piece of fox dung.", he growled.
(he is a reincarnation of my dead character Thunderpaw)

Mango
April 23rd, 2020, 03:52 PM
Fogpaw woke up in the dark forest. There was something in his ears that weren't there before. It must be sound. He looked around the clearing. It looked familiar somehow. Like he had been here before. What he didn't know was his past life had once trained here at night. The white apprentice heard a voice and turned around to see Bubblingbee. She spoke to him about hsi deafness. "I'm not joining the kittypet's, because I so happen to not give up you piece of fox dung.", he growled.
(he is a reincarnation of my dead character Thunderpaw)
She narrowed her eyes,” See what your missing out on, if you train here you’ll learn to hunt with your ears and you’ll see how terrible of a hunter you are in Riverclan.” she sneered.

Madelaine
April 23rd, 2020, 04:19 PM
She narrowed her eyes,” See what your missing out on, if you train here you’ll learn to hunt with your ears and you’ll see how terrible of a hunter you are in Riverclan.” she sneered.

Fogpaw growled. "if you mean train in the dark forest. I have when I was Thunderpaw! And why would I want to be a kittypet? Two-leg place is only a place for a cat like you.", he growled. Fogpaw wanted to attack this cat so bad, but he wouldn't. "If anyone should be a kittypet it's you, but i guess even a two-leg wouldn't even want you seagull food.", Fogpaw meowed insulting Bubblingbee. He wasn't afraid of her at all and would take her insults like a warrior. He was already half way of becoming a warrior.

Mango
April 23rd, 2020, 04:27 PM
Fogpaw growled. "if you mean train in the dark forest. I have when I was Thunderpaw! And why would I want to be a kittypet? Two-leg place is only a place for a cat like you.", he growled. Fogpaw wanted to attack this cat so bad, but he wouldn't. "If anyone should be a kittypet it's you, but i guess even a two-leg wouldn't even want you seagull food.", Fogpaw meowed insulting Bubblingbee. He wasn't afraid of her at all and would take her insults like a warrior. He was already half way of becoming a warrior.
Bubblingbee hissed,” Seagullfood? Really, is that the new phrase for Crowfood now?” she glared unsheathing her claws a little, not moving, just unsheathing them,” At least try...hunting with hearing...it’ll make you disappointed how much you lack in hunting, plus it’ll improve your speech talking here.” she added referring to his slowed speech.

Madelaine
April 23rd, 2020, 04:30 PM
Bubblingbee hissed,” Seagullfood? Really, is that the new phrase for Crowfood now?” she glared unsheathing her claws a little, not moving, just unsheathing them,” At least try...hunting with hearing...it’ll make you disappointed how much you lack in hunting, plus it’ll improve your speech talking here.” she added referring to his slowed speech.

Fogpaw kept his head held high. "I don't have to hear to catch prey. My other senses are just as sharp. More sharper than yours ding bat.", he hissed. He used sight and he could feel the vibration of the land prey moving. "I'm not disappointed in being deaf at all.", he snickered.

Mango
April 23rd, 2020, 04:34 PM
Fogpaw kept his head held high. "I don't have to hear to catch prey. My other senses are just as sharp. More sharper than yours ding bat.", he hissed. He used sight and he could feel the vibration of the land prey moving. "I'm not disappointed in being deaf at all.", he snickered.
She sneered back,” You could be a better warrior if you train here...I’m certain you know it. Lionstar would actually be proud of you...yes, I can watch you all, I’ve watched Lionstar talk to Sootflame. He says your the worst apprentice he’s seen, but still deserves a chance.” she lied, hoping the detail would be believable.

Madelaine
April 23rd, 2020, 04:38 PM
She sneered back,” You could be a better warrior if you train here...I’m certain you know it. Lionstar would actually be proud of you...yes, I can watch you all, I’ve watched Lionstar talk to Sootflame. He says your the worst apprentice he’s seen, but still deserves a chance.” she lied, hoping the detail would be believable.

Fogpaw knew this cat was lying about Lionstar and Sootflame when Lionstar was the one that told him he could be a warrior with being deaf. "That's a complete lie. I didn't think you were that much of a fool. I'm one of the only apprentices who actually do stuff around the clan. Where were you? Exactly in that den of yours where nobody could see you.", Fogpaw snapped.

Mango
April 23rd, 2020, 04:51 PM
Fogpaw knew this cat was lying about Lionstar and Sootflame when Lionstar was the one that told him he could be a warrior with being deaf. "That's a complete lie. I didn't think you were that much of a fool. I'm one of the only apprentices who actually do stuff around the clan. Where were you? Exactly in that den of yours where nobody could see you.", Fogpaw snapped.
She snorted,” Bitterthorn could always see me, Well don’t you forget...Lionstar killed a clanmate simply because he didn’t like her.” she meowed with extremely phony friendliness.

Madelaine
April 23rd, 2020, 04:53 PM
She snorted,” Bitterthorn could always see me, Well don’t you forget...Lionstar killed a clanmate simply because he didn’t like her.” she meowed with extremely phony friendliness.

Fogpaw looked at her. "Lionstar did what he thought was right. You killed those kits. He would never lie about something like that.", he replied. The tom's eyes turned to slits. "Bitterthorn saw you, but she seemed to not want to live in the same den as you.", Fogpaw meowed.

Mango
April 23rd, 2020, 04:55 PM
Fogpaw looked at her. "Lionstar did what he thought was right. You killed those kits. He would never lie about something like that.", he replied. The tom's eyes turned to slits. "Bitterthorn saw you, but she seemed to not want to live in the same den as you.", Fogpaw meowed.
She replied,” Bitterthorn saw me fling their bodies out of camp, not kill them. Lionstar lied because he didn’t like me.” she replied stubbornly.

Madelaine
April 23rd, 2020, 04:57 PM
She replied,” Bitterthorn saw me fling their bodies out of camp, not kill them. Lionstar lied because he didn’t like me.” she replied stubbornly.

"Lionstar said you fed them deathberries.", he snapped. Nobody said anything about her killing them with tooth and claw. "Lionstar would never lie to his clanmates.", Fogpaw growled. He wouldn't let Bubblingbee talk like that about his idol.

Elementals
April 23rd, 2020, 04:58 PM
"I still have no idea where I am." Crystalkit said as it roamed across the dead landscape. "Should I ask those cats to see what is this place?"

Elementals
April 23rd, 2020, 04:59 PM
Crystalkit went up to the cats who were chatting and asked, "Hi! Do you know what this place is?"
Sparkling Bliss Zesty Mango

Mango
April 23rd, 2020, 05:00 PM
"Lionstar said you fed them deathberries.", he snapped. Nobody said anything about her killing them with tooth and claw. "Lionstar would never lie to his clanmates.", Fogpaw growled. He wouldn't let Bubblingbee talk like that about his idol.
Bubblingbee sighed,” Where exactly would I get these deathberries, Otterstone would see me if stole them from her den store, and I clearly wasn’t in shape to go searching the territory for them. Did you ever see me near the nursery, no because I stayed in my den aside from clan meetings.” she meowed, this was true after all.

Elementals
April 23rd, 2020, 05:02 PM
(I forgot to ask but, can I join this roleplay?)

Mango
April 23rd, 2020, 05:02 PM
Crystalkit went up to the cats who were chatting and asked, "Hi! Do you know what this place is?"
Sparkling Bliss Zesty Mango
Bubblingbee hissed at the kit,” The Dark Forest. Just wake yourself up and be gone from here...unborn kit!” she spat at the kit.

Madelaine
April 23rd, 2020, 05:04 PM
Bubblingbee sighed,” Where exactly would I get these deathberries, Otterstone would see me if stole them from her den store, and I clearly wasn’t in shape to go searching the territory for them. Did you ever see me near the nursery, no because I stayed in my den aside from clan meetings.” she meowed, this was true after all.

Fogpaw was starting to understand what she was saying. "Do you think that Lionstar set you up?", he asked. His anger for her left and an anger for Lionstar burned in his chest. "Why would he do something like that?", he asked. The tom looked at the kit. They didn't belong here, but he didn't either, but he wanted answers.

Elementals
April 23rd, 2020, 05:04 PM
Crystalkit looked the cat scared. "OH MAH GOSH I AM SO SORRY!!!"Crystalkit yelped. "Wait, you said wake my self up?"
Zesty Mango

Mango
April 23rd, 2020, 05:09 PM
Fogpaw was starting to understand what she was saying. "Do you think that Lionstar set you up?", he asked. His anger for her left and an anger for Lionstar burned in his chest. "Why would he do something like that?", he asked. The tom looked at the kit. They didn't belong here, but he didn't either, but he wanted answers.
Crystalkit looked the cat scared. "OH MAH GOSH I AM SO SORRY!!!"Crystalkit yelped. "Wait, you said wake my self up?"
Zesty Mango
Bubblingbee glared at the kit,” Yes. Like a bad dream, unborn kit.” she replied,” Because he didn’t like me bullying kits and apprentices, and thought I deserved this.” she snorted.

Madelaine
April 23rd, 2020, 05:12 PM
Bubblingbee glared at the kit,” Yes. Like a bad dream, unborn kit.” she replied,” Because he didn’t like me bullying kits and apprentices, and thought I deserved this.” she snorted.

Fogpaw looked at the kit. "I could wake you up myself?", he meowed, turning to the kit. He looked back at Bubblingbee. "You did shatter most of them, but i don't think it was right now that i think about this.", he meowed.
[ Zesty Mango; ] I'll just mention ya)

Elementals
April 23rd, 2020, 05:18 PM
Crystalkit looked at both cats with so many questions. Crystalkit went to the nearest tree and bang its head rapidly against the tree to try to wake itself up. "Umm, I think you may need to help me." Crystalkit said while stumbling after banging its head too many times.
Zesty Mango Sparkling Bliss

Terrestrial
April 23rd, 2020, 05:21 PM
Scarface sat in the clearing of the camp, he was back from his meeting with Flamepelt, why was she so scared of him all of a sudden? He glanced over at the small group of cats, his tail swayed as he watched them. {Open to be called over! Just didn't want to jump in!}

Elementals
April 23rd, 2020, 05:24 PM
Crystalkit stumbled over a dead tree branch and saw another cat as Crystalkit plopped into the ground with an "oof". "Oh um, hello other cat?"Crystalkit greeted as it tried to pick itself back up and pretended it didn't fall over.
Wolfie

Mango
April 27th, 2020, 03:38 PM
Fogpaw looked at the kit. "I could wake you up myself?", he meowed, turning to the kit. He looked back at Bubblingbee. "You did shatter most of them, but i don't think it was right now that i think about this.", he meowed.
[ Zesty Mango; ] I'll just mention ya)

Bubblingbee snorted,” Kit’s don’t belong here. They ruin things...but you guys are just horrible.”

Madelaine
April 27th, 2020, 03:40 PM
Bubblingbee snorted,” Kit’s don’t belong here. They ruin things...but you guys are just horrible.”

Fogpaw looked at her. "Kits are nuisances I'll agree with that, but they are young. They don't know any better.", he meowed.

MEAT ANGELS
April 28th, 2020, 03:05 PM
Slushie

Frostpaw stirred awake, eyes bleary with sleep. Where was she? This wasn't the Thunderclan apprentices den.. Blinking away the fog, she stood up, shaking the leaf mulch from her pelt. She was standing in the same camp, but.. it was darker, and seemed to be dead, instead of throbbing with the life of Thunderclan. She took a tentative step forward, gagging as she felt her paw sink into something sticky. Glancing down at it, she noticed a puddle of.. crimson? She blinked. The puddle was gone, all that was left was a small pile of mud. Hm. What strange place was this?

dino.
April 28th, 2020, 03:13 PM
[ TeamRiverRipple ]

Ah, perfect. There she was.

Green eyes flashed in the dark of the shadows. Lizardstripe jumped from his spot on a tree branch and landed on the ground silently behind her. His paws made no sound as he stalked toward the ThunderClan apprentice, until he was directly next to her, towering over her shoulder. He leaned down to whisper in her ear. "Greetings, Frostpaw."

MEAT ANGELS
April 28th, 2020, 03:21 PM
Slushie

Frostpaw yelped, alarmed. She quickly whipped around, looking for the source of the voice. No one was there. Weird. She was sure she had heard something. This place was getting stranger by the moment.
Frostpaw turned back around, staring at the replica. It looked as if it ad been built to map out the Thunderclan camp, all nooks and crannies included. Stranger and stranger. She took another step forward, feeling breath stir at her ear fur.

dino.
April 28th, 2020, 03:31 PM
[ TeamRiverRipple ]

At first he scowled, confused. A simple yelp, that was it? No shocked expression as she stared at him, unable to speak?

Then he remembered, and he let out a silent groan of exasperation. He stepped quickly in front of her, then shook out his fur as his solid form materialized into view, where he could be seen staring down his nose at Frostpaw. "Can you see me now?"

MEAT ANGELS
April 28th, 2020, 03:43 PM
Slushie

Frostpaw's eyes narrowed in shock, and she jumped back. "W-who are you?" Where had this cat come from?! She took a step away from him, gagging at his scent.

If she had ever smelled a lizard caked in mud and coated with dry blood, that'd be how she would describe it.

She felt something squelch under her paw, and whipped around to see what it was. A small pool of murky water was there, seeming to have small hints of red. "W-here a-am I?"

dino.
April 28th, 2020, 03:57 PM
[ TeamRiverRipple ]

He tilted his head curiously. So jumpy. She really needed to learn to calm down. Luckily, he could help her with that.
"My name is Lizardstripe. And you, my dear, are in the Dark Forest." He glanced down at the puddles that littered the forest floor, then dipped his paw in one. Although the puddle was brown, his paw came out stained red. "It's not the prettiest of places, but it's where I've resided for the past sixteen moons. You get used to the smell."
He flipped his tail over his paws and bent his neck to peer at her. "I understand you've been having some trouble with the violence aspect of being a warrior?"

MEAT ANGELS
April 28th, 2020, 04:17 PM
Slushie

Frostpaw drew her paw out of the puddle, flinching as she noticed the crimson dripping from it. She resisted the urge to run away screaming, instead turning to face the warrior. "Hello, Lizardstripe. And, yes, I have been struggling with that. But it's not much of a problem for me." She sat down, making a mental note to talk to Lionwhisker about this visit. This.. Lizardstripe seemed to be waiting for her to say something, of which she couldn't figure out. Did they have any plants here? Her mind began to wander, as she looked around the place for any signs of life.

dino.
April 28th, 2020, 04:49 PM
[ TeamRiverRipple ]

A frown creased his lips. "Frostpaw, it is a problem. In battle, it could get your seriously hurt. Or, worse, killed." Not that he cared. This cat was his last connection to the living world if he could get her to trust him.
'Therefore, I have taken it upon myself to teach you the ways of a warrior without it being too scary for you. I'm guaranteed to be a better mentor than that Cherrybubble Duskstar assigned you." He stood and walked over to her, lightly flicking her shoulder with his tail. "I can help you more in a day than that cat can in a lifetime."

MEAT ANGELS
April 28th, 2020, 05:45 PM
Slushie

Frostpaw shrugged the tom away, staring at her bloodied paw with horror in her eyes. Which cat had died to fill this pool? "And yet you fail to prove it to me." She shook away her fear, turning to face the Dark warrior. "I know what your trying to do. And it won't work." The molly quickly stood up, now quite angry. She turned to the dense trees, a plan of escape forming through her mind.

dino.
April 28th, 2020, 06:31 PM
[ TeamRiverRipple ]

A short bud of panic blooming in his chest. Lizardstripe bounded in front of her once more, blocking her way. "Because you haven't given me a chance, darling," he purred. He was trying to sound convincing, but his voice was scratchy and rough and it made the attempt sound pitiful.
"What I'm trying to do is help you. And you're right, it isn't working, because you're not letting me."

MEAT ANGELS
April 28th, 2020, 07:26 PM
Slushie

Frostpaw narrowed her eyes. "You sound truly pitiful." She growled, trying to shove around him. "I'm not helping you connect with the living world, so can I please go now?" This tom was really starting to get on her nerves. Why had he brought her here? And why wouldn't he let her go?

dino.
April 28th, 2020, 07:33 PM
[ TeamRiverRipple ]

Oooh, she had some fire in her after all. How fun. this could shake things up a little bit.
He squeezed his eyes shut for a moment and nudged her back with a giant forepaw - the unbloodied one, mind you. No need to freak her out more than he already had.
"I realize you aren't," he admitted, opening his eyes again. "But, listen to me, Frostpaw. Clan life will eat cats like you alive. If you can't fight, you can't be a warrior, and that's that. I just want to help."

MEAT ANGELS
April 28th, 2020, 07:43 PM
Slushie

Frostpaw sighed. She hated being angry with others, even this aggravating idiot. "I totally believe you." Her mew was dripping with sarcasm, and eyes deadened. If she could keep up this act a little longer, he would let her go home and she could talk to the medicine cat about this.. visit. "I'm fine the way I am. And you quite suck at trying to convince cats to murder for you because your an old fleabag who got himself killed before he could accomplish anything."

dino.
April 28th, 2020, 07:51 PM
[ TeamRiverRipple ]

Lizardstripe jerked, taken aback. He brought one forepaw to his chest in a rather dramatic fashion, eyes wide. "I beg your pardon, darling!" he exclaimed. "I accomplished plenty for your information. And, no, I will not be disclosing that information to you because it is quite personal and heart-wrenching and I don't care to talk about it so wearemovingon."
He cleared his throat quite loudly and settled down, once again appearing calm and collected and very much serious. "At least think it over," he told her. "My only intention is to help you." At least for now. "You have great things ahead of you, and I would hate to see your life stolen away before you have the chance to achieve such heights." No, she probably didn't, and no he didn't really care if she lived or died.

Well, okay, maybe he did a little. But that was beside the point.

MEAT ANGELS
April 28th, 2020, 08:12 PM
Slushie

Frostpaw tilted her head. Why had the tom came here? "Fine. With the exception of you telling me how you got here. And who said I wanted to achieve anything?" As a warrior. Not like Duskstar wouldn't banish her because she 'couldn't fight'. Well, if the leader had presented an actual SOLUTION instead of just creating PROBLEMS, maybe Frostpaw could be a better warrior. But now wasn't the time for bitterness. She turned her attention back to Lizardstripe, awaiting his answer.

dino.
April 28th, 2020, 08:29 PM
[ TeamRiverRipple ]

He sighed heavily through his nose. "Fine. I killed my mate because she went behind my back and had kits with another tom when we already had three children to take care of." He harbored no regret for that part of the story. She had betrayed him, and he had dealt with her accordingly.
But... "Then I... I killed her other litter, too. Her other mate fatally wounded me, and I bled out in the forest somewhere." He sounded sad, disheartened. He hadn't meant to. It was like he'd blacked out or something, and when he woke up their bodies lay broken and bloodied on the nursery ground.
He stared down at the leaves for a moment, shoulders hunched, then inhaled, as if trying to suck the negative vibes out of the air. "Yeah, so that's how I ended up here." Shifting his weight, he looked back up at her once again. "Oh, please, everyone wants to achieve something. Whether it be small or big, everyone has a goal!"

MEAT ANGELS
April 28th, 2020, 08:50 PM
Slushie

"How..horrible!" Frostpaw fought back the tears threatening to spill out of her eyes, having sat down midway through the toms speech. "Why would you do that? And I don't think my goal can be.. accomplished." She quickly changed the subject, hating the topic of death.

dino.
April 28th, 2020, 09:12 PM
[ TeamRiverRipple ]

"It wasn't my fault!" He exploded suddenly, thick fur bushing and spiking and generally making him look like a giant puff ball. But his eyes, blazing with anger, said it all. "If she hadn't gone behind my back like that, I wouldn't have had to!" He dug his claws into the ground, scoring deep gouges into the earth. "And then the kits were an accident but by then I had gone way too damn far to turn back, and guess where it ended me? Here, in this starsforsaken rotting hell hole." His head dropped, his sides heaved.
Then, just like that, the anger was gone, a pleasant smile replacing the furious expression as he looked back up. "Oh, please, darling, every goal is achievable. You just need to take the right steps, that's all."

MEAT ANGELS
April 28th, 2020, 10:00 PM
Slushie

She had to get out of here. This guy was psycho! Frotspaw remained rooted into the ground, his smile fazing into her brain. "Well, mine is." She glanced behind her, mapping out a path of escape. She could feel blood welling her throat, and fought the urge to scream.

This cat changed emotions every moment. Monster or Mercy?

dino.
April 28th, 2020, 10:19 PM
[ TeamRiverRipple ]

"Oh, do tell, darling." Lizardstripe tilted his head, genuinely curious. What kind of goals could a cat who hated fighting possibly have? He shifted on his feet, his fur finally flattening.
And, as it turned out, he could also tell how nervous she was. Untrusting, even. Hopefully that would change soon. "You can always just wake yourself up, you know," he pointed out.

MEAT ANGELS
April 28th, 2020, 10:24 PM
Slushie

She could LEAVE?! If Frostpaw had KNOW THAT she would've left AGES AGO. "Oh? Well.. my goal isn't exactly something I'm comfortable sharing." Especially with him. She didn't trust Lizardstripe, and was getting ready to leave, before she replied; "My goal isn't to be a warrior, I'll tell you that." She could see her outline fading; whatever the tom wanted to say to her, he'd have to get it out now.

dino.
April 28th, 2020, 11:22 PM
[ TeamRiverRipple ]

"Well, if you decide to come back, perhaps we can talk about it again." He blinked at her as she began to fade. "Whatever your goal is... i wish you good luck. It's a rough life out there for those who don't wish to become what they are forced to be." Although he began to fade as well, his eyes remained, bright green against the dark of the woods. "It's lonely here, Frostpaw," he murmured. "I hope you decide to visit me again."

lucidense
April 29th, 2020, 09:04 AM
Frostthorn felt himself be transported to the dark forest upon his death. He woke up, realizing what had happened. He hissed softly, digging his claws into the ground of the forest. Slushie TeamRiverRipple

MEAT ANGELS
April 29th, 2020, 09:53 AM
Slushie

"Maybe I will."

She could find out more about this cat.

But, most importantly, she could make a friend.

As she faded from the forest, she took one last look upon the only cat who was ever willing to help her, and accept her for who she was.

Maybe she could trust Lizardstripe, after all.

Shadowsight
May 1st, 2020, 03:07 PM
Can I join the Dark Forest Roleplay as Shadowsight from Thunderclan? As a recruit?

Leucos
May 1st, 2020, 05:27 PM
Willowfern

Going away from Bloodtooth and Blackclaw, Cherrymist found herself in the camp....where she met that one other shadowclan cat a long time ago.why haven't I woken up yet!?! None of these stupid rats answered my question ... green eyes a deadly annoyed glowing glare, the she cat bared her teeth "I'm never going to get out of this place..." she grumbled.

Cobra
May 1st, 2020, 05:32 PM
Blackclaw strode through the camp. "Nice moves, Bloodtooth," she commented. "Ashwing was killed today by me." Willowfern SilentLamb
(did you mention blackclaw she is me SilentLamb !)

Willowfern
May 1st, 2020, 05:32 PM
Willowfern

Going away from Bloodtooth and Blackclaw, Cherrymist found herself in the camp....where she met that one other shadowclan cat a long time ago.why haven't I woken up yet!?! None of these stupid rats answered my question ... green eyes a deadly annoyed glowing glare, the she cat bared her teeth "I'm never going to get out of this place..." she grumbled.

Bloodfur peered around the makeshift den he had made, seeing the she-cat he knew this was his chance... creeping out of the shadows he meowed,
“Hello, who are you, and why are you here?” He tried to act causal and normal, which was a bit hard since all he ever did was hurt and kill.

Leucos
May 1st, 2020, 05:35 PM
Willowfern

Ears flicking at the tom, she huffed "Cherrymist. And that's what I hoped you tell me. I don't know why I'm here. I look towards starclan...so I shouldn't be here..." she replied . " who are you?"

Cobra
May 1st, 2020, 05:37 PM
Blackclaw leaped up onto the tallest rock in the camp to make an announcement. "Everyone who deserves to hear me, listen up!"

Willowfern
May 1st, 2020, 05:38 PM
Willowfern

Ears flicking at the tom, she huffed "Cherrymist. And that's what I hoped you tell me. I don't know why I'm here. I look towards starclan...so I shouldn't be here..." she replied . " who are you?"

Bloodfur considered telling her his name, but decided against that and chose to say the name that might be familiar if this cat ever listened to Elder’s tales,
“I’m Thornflame, and, from the looks of it, the reason you are here is because you want something...”

Leucos
May 1st, 2020, 05:42 PM
Willowfern

Come to think of it...it did sort of sound familiar ...then again there's a million names similar to that. Ear flicking at what he said next, her muscles tensed " and what do you think I want?" she asked with narrowed eyes. " everyone wants something " wait. ..why was she even speaking to him?

Willowfern
May 1st, 2020, 05:45 PM
Willowfern

Come to think of it...it did sort of sound familiar ...then again there's a million names similar to that. Ear flicking at what he said next, her muscles tensed " and what do you think I want?" she asked with narrowed eyes. " everyone wants something " wait. ..why was she even speaking to him?

“Well, only cats who have great ambition can make it here... you are here because you want something very badly, if you didn’t, you would probably be curled up in your little nest right about now.” Bloodfur meowed,”And believe me, I know ambition.”

Leucos
May 1st, 2020, 05:54 PM
Willowfern

Raising a brow , she took a seat...slightly interested .
"well, your right . I ....I want Icestar to notice me. She has this...inner circle type thing....I don't think I'm fully in... I was invited to the waterbarn once but....I think...thunderhowl was right..I made a fool of myself " she really hated admitting another tom was right. Especially if it included her own mess ups. Wait..SHE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT!!! TO ANYONE! " well it's not like you'll tell anyone..your dead. No one gives a mouses tail if you aren't starclan...." she sighed.

Willowfern
May 1st, 2020, 05:57 PM
Willowfern

Raising a brow , she took a seat...slightly interested .
"well, your right . I ....I want Icestar to notice me. She has this...inner circle type thing....I don't think I'm fully in... I was invited to the waterbarn once but....I think...thunderhowl was right..I made a fool of myself " she really hated admitting another tom was right. Especially if it included her own mess ups. Wait..SHE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT!!! TO ANYONE! " well it's not like you'll tell anyone..your dead. No one gives a mouses tail if you aren't starclan...." she sighed.
“Eh, I‘ve met Starclan cats before-don’t ask about it-they’re a bunch of tattletale snobs.”

Leucos
May 1st, 2020, 06:39 PM
Willowfern

"how so? " she was suspicious about this. She never met the Star Cats in person. ..

Pancake
June 1st, 2020, 01:55 PM
Slashthroat sauntered into camp, neck crusted with dried blood and one eye scarred.
"LOOK WHO DIED YOUNG!" she screeched, her cold voice sending shivers down the spines of some of the younger apprentices. Her voice was broken like her neck.

sootsplashed
June 24th, 2020, 08:00 PM
Chivefly scowled at some cats as he walked into the Dark forest's camp. He should have never came here... not when he was an apprentice, because on the day of his warrior ceremony, he had died, never having a chance to make things right. He wanted to take it out on someone... someone like a new apprentice, and he'd make sure they got no fairy tale.

stag
June 24th, 2020, 08:01 PM
*Barley-kit woke up, he wondered where he was. He wasnt in windclan med den, he knew he wasnt dead*

sootsplashed
June 24th, 2020, 08:05 PM
Ahh, a new cat. 'Get up." He growled, hoping to startle the kit- wait, kit? He was going to have fun with this one. "You're my apprentice now. Get up!" Chivefly wouldn't give the little guy any pity.
Cougar

(Also please mention me like this- Sugarglider when you post in a roleplay with me!)

stag
June 24th, 2020, 08:06 PM
*Barley got scared* Fine Sugarglider What do you want from me?

stag
June 25th, 2020, 10:36 AM
Sugarglider *His ginger sprites looked darker in the forest of dead trees* What do want from me You darkforest cat.

sootsplashed
June 25th, 2020, 11:32 AM
Cougar
Well, Eternalpaw, I want you to train with me." He said, leaping into the air, his claws unsheathed.

stag
June 25th, 2020, 11:35 AM
*Barley-kit unseathed his claws, he stayed in his place his guard up* Sugarglider

stag
June 25th, 2020, 11:36 AM
"Its Barley-kit by the way" Sugarglider

sootsplashed
June 25th, 2020, 03:37 PM
~Chivefly~
"Well, Barleykit, your name is now Eternalpaw. No buts," He spat, his gaze full of hate, and he swiped a blow at Eternalpaw's neck. Hopefully it hit...
Cougar

stag
June 25th, 2020, 03:51 PM
*barley-kit wasn't gonna argue* Fine *He'd jumped back * What was that for *He hissed and jumped at the ghost, he was hopeful he diddnt miss* Sugarglider

sootsplashed
June 25th, 2020, 04:16 PM
~Chivefly~

Chivefly watched as the pathetic kit tried hitting him. It hit, sure, but it only felt like a fly landing on him. "What's that, Eternalpaw?" He asked, swiping another blow at the slow kit. "Come back when you learn some skills," he said, leaving without another word.
Cougar

stag
June 25th, 2020, 04:18 PM
*He got hit in the shoulder.* I know some skills! Sugarglider

stag
June 25th, 2020, 04:20 PM
*barley-kit disappeared as he woke up*

stag
June 26th, 2020, 06:37 PM
*barley-kit apeard* I learned some moves! Sugarglider

Whiteheart
September 29th, 2020, 11:04 AM
Leafpool walks into the camp and shakes her head. she wanders off again...

JusticeRabbit
December 1st, 2020, 03:59 PM
Bloodclaw was poundering through into the camp angirily. "WHO WANTS TO TRAIN WITH ME?!" she called.

(OPEN)

Yeeter
February 2nd, 2021, 04:46 AM
Bloodclaw was poundering through into the camp angirily. "WHO WANTS TO TRAIN WITH ME?!" she called.

(OPEN)

'I will!' Whitetail replied, running towards the she-cat, 'I haven't trained here before, but I want to start now!' she added, pawing at the ground impatiently. As she looked at the she-cat's fur pattern, she introduced herself. 'I'm Whitetail, who are you?'

JusticeRabbit
February 2nd, 2021, 07:29 AM
'I will!' Whitetail replied, running towards the she-cat, 'I haven't trained here before, but I want to start now!' she added, pawing at the ground impatiently. As she looked at the she-cat's fur pattern, she introduced herself. 'I'm Whitetail, who are you?'
"Bloodclaw," she grumbled. "Nice to meet you." The dark red and black she-cat looked at Whiteclaw through and then stared at her with her green eyes.

Yeeter
February 2nd, 2021, 08:14 AM
Not quite sure of what to do or say, Whitetail nodded her head. ‘Where exactly do we train? Sorry, as I’ve said this is my first time being here. It seems great though, a place where real warriors train and help each other become better for their clans.’
Home Alone

Yeeter
February 10th, 2021, 08:54 AM
"Bloodclaw," she grumbled. "Nice to meet you." The dark red and black she-cat looked at Whiteclaw through and then stared at her with her green eyes.
Bump The Circus Freak

lovebunnyso
February 15th, 2021, 02:16 AM
Fishtail was strolling to bump into Swiftberry! hello? he got scratched