PDA

View Full Version : sparrows tree

cute skeleton
May 30th, 2017, 03:11 PM
sparrow sat on a branch looking bellow his tail swaying slightly in the breeze. his green eyes watched below he ussually waited in a tree for an animal or cat to pass by and if it was prey he would jump on it, a cat though he would wait and see what they where doing before jumping down. sparrow wasnt always a friendly type and most of the time prefured to be alone but here and there he would go make mischief or bother some random cats like he did when he was a kit.

Darky
May 30th, 2017, 03:16 PM
(Just going to hop in)
Sandy was a shy kit as she wonder around looked around for a mouse to eat. Sandy passed the tree as the 4 moon she cat was hungry lonely and scared.

cute skeleton
May 30th, 2017, 03:19 PM
(Just going to hop in)
Sandy was a shy kit as she wonder around looked around for a mouse to eat. Sandy passed the tree as the 4 moon she cat was hungry lonely and scared.

(ok)

sparrow watched the kit then jumped down and padded after her slowly following after her wondering why the kit was alone and didnt look well fed

Darky
May 30th, 2017, 03:24 PM
(ok)

sparrow watched the kit then jumped down and padded after her slowly following after her wondering why the kit was alone and didnt look well fed
Sandy looked for something to eat but had no luck, sandy found a tree to sleep in, She quickly climbed the tree as she sat on a beach and fell asleep.

cute skeleton
May 30th, 2017, 03:42 PM
Sandy looked for something to eat but had no luck, sandy found a tree to sleep in, She quickly climbed the tree as she sat on a beach and fell asleep.

sparrow looked up at her then dissappeared ino a bush and opened his jaws getting the sent of squirrel he got low and crept forward till he seen it and waited a bit before pouncing and took a swift claw at its neck breaking it. sparrow padded back with the squirrel in his jaws then climbed the tree she went in and stayed by the end of the branch she was at, even though he didnt like most cats and liked to be alone he wouldnt let a kit starve since he knew how that felt.

Darky
May 30th, 2017, 03:44 PM
sparrow looked up at her then dissappeared ino a bush and opened his jaws getting the sent of squirrel he got low and crept forward till he seen it and waited a bit before pouncing and took a swift claw at its neck breaking it. sparrow padded back with the squirrel in his jaws then climbed the tree she went in and stayed by the end of the branch she was at, even though he didnt like most cats and liked to be alone he wouldnt let a kit starve since he knew how that felt.
Sandy woke up to smell of food but she was scared of the scent from another cat. Sandy came down the tree scared but hungry.

cute skeleton
May 30th, 2017, 03:47 PM
Sandy woke up to smell of food but she was scared of the scent from another cat. Sandy came down the tree scared but hungry.

"dont be scared" he said his voice muffled by squirrel fur. he jumped down after her and set the squirrel down "i seen how hungry you where and decided to get you food" his voice was low but soft and he nudged the squirrel to her.

Darky
May 30th, 2017, 03:50 PM
"dont be scared" he said his voice muffled by squirrel fur. he jumped down after her and set the squirrel down "i seen how hungry you where and decided to get you food" his voice was low but soft and he nudged the squirrel to her.
"Okay..." Sandy said shyly as she starting to eat the squirrel. "Thank you" Sandy said to the tom.

cute skeleton
May 30th, 2017, 03:55 PM
"Okay..." Sandy said shyly as she starting to eat the squirrel. "Thank you" Sandy said to the tom.

"no problem, just dont like seeing kits go hungry" he watched sat down looking up at the tree branches "do you know how to hunt?"

Darky
May 30th, 2017, 04:02 PM
"no problem, just dont like seeing kits go hungry" he watched sat down looking up at the tree branches "do you know how to hunt?"
Sandy shook her head no.

cute skeleton
May 30th, 2017, 04:11 PM
Sandy shook her head no.

"want me to teach you?"

Darky
May 30th, 2017, 04:13 PM
"want me to teach you?"
Sandy shook her head yes.

cute skeleton
May 30th, 2017, 04:16 PM
Sandy shook her head yes.

"then once your finished i will teach you" he looked down at her with soft green eyes then into the distance

(gtg for right now)

Darky
May 30th, 2017, 04:17 PM
"then once your finished i will teach you" he looked down at her with soft green eyes then into the distance

(gtg for right now)
"Okay" the shy shecat said(okay)

Darky
June 1st, 2017, 06:43 PM

Darky
June 2nd, 2017, 08:46 AM
winter

cute skeleton
June 2nd, 2017, 08:50 AM
winter

(Sorry i was busy with other ones)

Sparrow nodded slightly still looking into the distance

Darky
June 2nd, 2017, 08:55 AM
(Sorry i was busy with other ones)

Sparrow nodded slightly still looking into the distance
(It's ok cause I'm sick-ish)
"Are you ok" sandy asked.

cute skeleton
June 2nd, 2017, 09:02 AM
(It's ok cause I'm sick-ish)
"Are you ok" sandy asked.

"Yeah just thinking" he replied putting his tail over his paws.

Darky
June 2nd, 2017, 09:04 AM
"Yeah just thinking" he replied putting his tail over his paws.
Sandy yawned after eating the squirrel.

cute skeleton
June 2nd, 2017, 09:07 AM
Sandy yawned after eating the squirrel.

"You ready?" The tom asked standing up and stretching

Darky
June 2nd, 2017, 09:11 AM
"You ready?" The tom asked standing up and stretching
Sandy fell asleep.

cute skeleton
June 2nd, 2017, 09:14 AM
Sandy fell asleep.

He sighed shaking his head at sat back down again.

Darky
June 2nd, 2017, 09:17 AM
He sighed shaking his head at sat back down again.
Sandy keep sleeping(Idk what to put)

cute skeleton
June 2nd, 2017, 09:19 AM
Sandy keep sleeping(Idk what to put)

(Neither do i maybe we can wait a bit and after that say that she woke up and sparrow was watching her from a branch

Darky
June 2nd, 2017, 09:28 AM
(Neither do i maybe we can wait a bit and after that say that she woke up and sparrow was watching her from a branch
Good idea.)
Sandy wakes up as she looks around.

cute skeleton
June 2nd, 2017, 09:29 AM
Good idea.)
Sandy wakes up as she looks around.

Sparrow watched from a branch above lookibg down at her

Darky
June 2nd, 2017, 09:44 AM
Sparrow watched from a branch above lookibg down at her
Sandy looked around for the cat she saw earlier.

cute skeleton
June 2nd, 2017, 09:45 AM
Sandy looked around for the cat she saw earlier.

"Above ya" he said

Darky
June 2nd, 2017, 09:48 AM
"Above ya" he said
Sandy jumped in fear as she heard his voice.

cute skeleton
June 2nd, 2017, 10:08 AM
Sandy jumped in fear as she heard his voice.

"Look above ya kid, im up here" he said still looking down at her.

Darky
June 2nd, 2017, 10:11 AM
"Look above ya kid, im up here" he said still looking down at her.
Sandy looked up.

cute skeleton
June 2nd, 2017, 10:27 AM
Sandy looked up.

"Hi"

Darky
June 2nd, 2017, 10:38 AM
"Hi"
"Hi?" Sandy said shyly.

cute skeleton
June 2nd, 2017, 10:40 AM
"Hi?" Sandy said shyly.
"sorry i scared you, i got bored of waiting and decided to stay on a branch till you woke up" the tom said jumping down and landing next to her "ready to learn how to hunt?"

Darky
June 2nd, 2017, 10:51 AM
"sorry i scared you, i got bored of waiting and decided to stay on a branch till you woke up" the tom said jumping down and landing next to her "ready to learn how to hunt?"
"Yes" sandy answered.

cute skeleton
June 2nd, 2017, 10:56 AM
"Yes" sandy answered.

"then come on" he started padding into the bushes looking back a couple of times to make sure she was following then kept going.

Darky
June 2nd, 2017, 11:09 AM
"then come on" he started padding into the bushes looking back a couple of times to make sure she was following then kept going.
Sandy followed the tom.

cute skeleton
June 2nd, 2017, 11:18 AM
Sandy followed the tom.

"the first step in catching prey is knowing where they are and what is around you, i want you to tell me what is around us by smell" he said looking down at her

Darky
June 2nd, 2017, 11:23 AM
"the first step in catching prey is knowing where they are and what is around you, i want you to tell me what is around us by smell" he said looking down at her
"I smell a mouse and rabbit" Sandy said sniffing the air.

cute skeleton
June 2nd, 2017, 11:33 AM
"I smell a mouse and rabbit" Sandy said sniffing the air.

"good now choose which one you want to hunt, the mouse can hear foot steps so be light and be down wind from the rabbit it so the rabbit doesnt smell you and run away"

Darky
June 2nd, 2017, 03:24 PM
"good now choose which one you want to hunt, the mouse can hear foot steps so be light and be down wind from the rabbit it so the rabbit doesnt smell you and run away"
"I'll choose the mouse" Sandy said.(totally forgot this)

cute skeleton
June 2nd, 2017, 03:32 PM
"I'll choose the mouse" Sandy said.(totally forgot this)

(lol) " ok, now get down low and keep your tail straight so it doesn't brush the ground and remember step lightly when your prey is in sight pounce on it then either bite its neck or claw its neck quickly" he said sitting down and watching her

Darky
June 2nd, 2017, 03:40 PM
(lol) " ok, now get down low and keep your tail straight so it doesn't brush the ground and remember step lightly when your prey is in sight pounce on it then either bite its neck or claw its neck quickly" he said sitting down and watching her
(I'm sick so).
Sandy did what the tom said as she bite the mouse neck quickly, killing it.

cute skeleton
June 2nd, 2017, 03:55 PM
(I'm sick so).
Sandy did what the tom said as she bite the mouse neck quickly, killing it.

"good" the tom said looking at with a nod

Darky
June 9th, 2017, 04:22 PM
"good" the tom said looking at with a nod
(Totally forgot)
"Want to share it?" Sandy asked the tom.

cute skeleton
June 10th, 2017, 06:17 PM
(Totally forgot)
"Want to share it?" Sandy asked the tom.

(Lol)

"No thanks" he said sitting back down.