PDA

View Full Version : to many cats!

cute skeleton
May 30th, 2017, 10:41 AM
i have to many cats that i really dont roleplay anymore, i dont have much information for them and i dont have charrie sites for them either, red and underlined means taken, and most informtaion i forgot since its been that long but here they are

don't have any right now check back later incase I have more

Myst
May 30th, 2017, 11:55 AM
i have to many cats that i really dont roleplay anymore, i dont have much information for them and i dont have charrie sites for them either, and most informtaion i forgot since its been that long but here they are

riverclan

stripepaw
female
8 moons (something around there)
apprentice
no mentor yet
she basically has a fun loving personality, she is a young cat that loves to make jokes and all and takes certain things serously.

beekit
female
really dont know this since i just said the same age as her sibling which is goldenkit (forgot the owner of them)
no future mentor yet
she is just a shy cat with no friends. she doesnt spend much time with her sibling instead, when she is aloud, she will go inside and lay in the sun sometimes sleeping there

windclan

leapingpaw
male
10 moons (I think)
apprentice
no mentor yet
he is just a fun loving spirit who loves to make friends and have fun. he likes jokes and wants someone who is a bit more mature then him

skyclan
shellkit
female
age unknown
kit
no future mentore
personality i havent really done it yet so go ahead and do that

i will update later if i have more for now this is it..sorry its a little lame..
Ill gladly take Stripepaw off your hands!

Darky
May 30th, 2017, 11:58 AM
i have to many cats that i really dont roleplay anymore, i dont have much information for them and i dont have charrie sites for them either, and most informtaion i forgot since its been that long but here they are

riverclan

stripepaw
female
apprentice
no mentor yet
she basically has a fun loving personality, she is a young cat that loves to make jokes and all and takes certain things serously.

beekit
female
really dont know this since i just said the same age as her sibling which is goldenkit (forgot the owner of them)
no future mentor yet
she is just a shy cat with no friends. she doesnt spend much time with her sibling instead, when she is aloud, she will go inside and lay in the sun sometimes sleeping there

windclan

leapingpaw
male
10 moons (I think)
apprentice
no mentor yet
he is just a fun loving spirit who loves to make friends and have fun. he likes jokes and wants someone who is a bit more mature then him

skyclan
shellkit
female
age unknown
kit
no future mentore

i will update later if i have more for now this is it..sorry its a little lame..
I'll take Shellkit

wickedvirtues
May 30th, 2017, 11:59 AM
May I have Shellkit?

Darky
May 30th, 2017, 12:00 PM
I can take Shellkit c:
How many times will we do this?

wickedvirtues
May 30th, 2017, 12:04 PM
How many times will we do this?

Idk, I can also take Beekit if u get Shell.

Darky
May 30th, 2017, 12:05 PM
Idk, I can also take Beekit if u get Shell.
Fine by me

cute skeleton
May 30th, 2017, 02:18 PM
im not even finished with this yet and already have people asking, Darky CandyFlossCat let me get the form up then i will choose

wickedvirtues
May 30th, 2017, 02:19 PM
im not even finished with this yet and already have people asking, Darky CandyFlossCat let me get the form up then i will choose

k, BTW NightClan was deleted by staff and I don't think i'll be remaking it, rather a new one.

cute skeleton
May 30th, 2017, 02:21 PM
k, BTW NightClan was deleted by staff and I don't think i'll be remaking it, rather a new one.

what why?!?!

wickedvirtues
May 30th, 2017, 02:42 PM
what why?!?!

Eh, I had more than 2 fanclans. I'm only gonna keep the one I just made (BirdClan) for now.

cute skeleton
May 30th, 2017, 02:44 PM
Eh, I had more than 2 fanclans. I'm only gonna keep the one I just made (BirdClan) for now.

ok

cute skeleton
May 30th, 2017, 02:48 PM
Darky CandyFlossCat

im gonna give shellkit to darky, that ok candy? (i dont know your nicknames)

Darky
May 30th, 2017, 02:49 PM
Darky CandyFlossCat

(Thanks)

wickedvirtues
May 30th, 2017, 02:51 PM
Darky CandyFlossCat

Yeah, that's fine.
((Is Beekit still up?))

cute skeleton
May 30th, 2017, 02:52 PM
Yeah, that's fine.
((Is Beekit still up?))

yes beekit is still up

cute skeleton
May 30th, 2017, 02:53 PM
Ill gladly take Stripepaw off your hands!

thank you!

wickedvirtues
May 30th, 2017, 02:54 PM
yes beekit is still up

May I take her?
(Does she have a set appearance?)

cute skeleton
May 30th, 2017, 02:56 PM
May I take her?
(Does she have a set appearance?)

yes, and oh yea let me get the pic https://www.google.com/search?q=beekit&rlz=1C1OPRB_enUS510US510&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi184PsspjUAhXBRyYKHeR0B_oQ_AUIDCgD&biw=1366&bih=638#tbm=isch&q=warrior+cats+beekit&imgrc=hLDGfKUAcBmW1M:

wickedvirtues
May 30th, 2017, 02:57 PM
yes, and oh yea let me get the pic https://www.google.com/search?q=beekit&rlz=1C1OPRB_enUS510US510&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi184PsspjUAhXBRyYKHeR0B_oQ_AUIDCgD&biw=1366&bih=638#tbm=isch&q=warrior+cats+beekit&imgrc=hLDGfKUAcBmW1M:

Thanks c:

cute skeleton
May 30th, 2017, 02:59 PM
Thanks c:

no problem

CravenU
June 4th, 2017, 03:30 PM
i have to many cats that i really dont roleplay anymore, i dont have much information for them and i dont have charrie sites for them either, red and underlined means taken, and most informtaion i forgot since its been that long but here they are

riverclan

stripepaw
female
apprentice
no mentor yet

beekit
female
no future mentor yet

windclan

leapingpaw
male
10 moons (I think)
apprentice
no mentor yet

skyclan
shellkit
female
age unknown
kit
no future mentore

form (yeah i know its kinda late)

cats name:
why:
will you change anything and if so what?:
will you take care of them? (i want to make sure im giving them to the right people that wont do what i did):

Cats name: leapingpaw
Why: I want leaping paw he sounds likes a very fun loving, social cat and I love that about him
Will you change anything about him if so what?: I won't change anything about him because I like him so much
Will you take care of them: Yes, I will rp him a lot since I'm kinda new here I don't have a billion cats that I don't rp. So I will

cute skeleton
June 4th, 2017, 03:54 PM
Cats name: leapingpaw
Why: I want leaping paw he sounds likes a very fun loving, social cat and I love that about him
Will you change anything about him if so what?: I won't change anything about him because I like him so much
Will you take care of them: Yes, I will rp him a lot since I'm kinda new here I don't have a billion cats that I don't rp. So I will

accepted

CravenU
June 4th, 2017, 08:28 PM
Thank you so much winter

cute skeleton
June 4th, 2017, 08:31 PM
Thank you so much winter

no problem