PDA

View Full Version : The Asylum

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 3rd, 2016, 05:56 AM
You walk through pristine white halls,your arms bound by an straight-jacket.You were being guarded by two guards.You look through the windows of the other cells,seeing other crazies like yourself.Suddenly,after what seems like forever,you stop at an padded cell.One guard unlocks the door,and the other pushes you in.You sit down in the cell,bored.You were going to have to get out soon.

Forum
Name:
Role (Guard or Patient) :
Looks:
Personality:
Reason for Being in Here:
Other:

My Forum:
Name:Johnny Ghost (Jimmy Casket)
Role (Guard or Patient) : Patient
Looks:tall,dark brown hair,gray hoodie
Personality:friendly,suffers from DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder),likes showing people his secret.
Reason for Being in Here:murder spree
Other:I’m accepted.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 3rd, 2016, 06:21 AM
Bump :princess:

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 3rd, 2016, 06:30 AM
Hello?

Hallowed Echo
November 3rd, 2016, 08:23 AM
Name: Jesse Garcia
Role (Guard or Patient): Guard
Looks: Black hair with blue and green eyes.
Personality: Focused, Friendly, Quiet
Reason for Being in Here: Job
Other: Nope

Bram246
November 3rd, 2016, 08:43 AM
Name: Jasmine
Looks: brown skin,dark brown eyes, shoulder length black hair
Personality: quiet, observant ,friendly, suffers from bipolar disorder
Reason for Being in Here:killing other patients at another asylum
Other:None

:blue:
November 3rd, 2016, 09:40 AM
Name: Renne // Renna

Role (Guard or Patient) : Patient // Guard

Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/47/50/f2/4750f21b04ff71ba3c099163f120916b.png // http://m.imgur.com/QEtwJ?r

Personality: TBRP // TBRP

Reason for Being in Here: Mass-School murder // Job

Other: None
---------
Renna Is more of a researcher and doctor/physician then guard, but is half-insane as well-it's a side she doesn't show unless she gets wayyyyy too angry ((And since others are doing it)) By just getting angry, she becomes almost invincible, getting a few powers of her own (Pretty much just summoning anything from nothing) she was almost put in an Asylum when she was 8, just for kicking someone out of anger, and instead hitting them against a wall and nearly killing them, and instead, she trained under army personnel, until she came to the Asylum around the time that people with powers started to arrive, when she was 15, with a degree and all

Caligo Everton
November 3rd, 2016, 01:34 PM
Name: lily Everton
Role (Guard or Patient): Patient
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/e8/e2/50/e8e25018e7c88f8f680eec07c37270ed.jpg
Personality: Focused, Spiteful, moody
Reason for Being in Here: Burned down a hospital killing thousands including my stepdad when I was four. That's just were it started. I was on the run the rest of my life but was caught recently burning a man alive.
Other: Imune to burns. Controls and can summon fire. One of the most dangerous in the asylum. Has giant colored Phoenix tattoo on her back and a pair of black wings on her wrist.

Hallowed Echo
November 3rd, 2016, 01:56 PM
Name: Spark
Looks: Blonde hair with green eyes and electrical tattoos down arms
Personality: Perky, Goofy, Hyper
Reason for Being in Here: Causing a massive blackout due to breaking into top secret facilities to steal electricity.
Other: Putting him in the electric chair is a very stupid and dangerous idea, he has Electrokinesis

Caligo Everton
November 3rd, 2016, 03:08 PM
Name: Spark
Looks: Blonde hair with green eyes and electrical tattoos down arms
Personality: Perky, Goofy, Hyper
Reason for Being in Here: Causing a massive blackout due to breaking into top secret facilities to steal electricity.
Other: Putting him in the electric chair is a very stupid and dangerous idea, he has Electrokinesis

(Possible love interest or close friends?)

Hallowed Echo
November 3rd, 2016, 05:19 PM
(Love interest would be fine with me.)

rubinaito
November 3rd, 2016, 05:53 PM
Name: America Wilson (Asia Nosli)
Looks: As America (http://rs1030.pbsrc.com/albums/y363/Perpetual_Facade/1.jpg~c200) - As Asia (https://49.media.tumblr.com/7dfdb5b5894dff42611368bccc23d35c/tumblr_nz5ro6xPon1v1u6k0o1_500.gif)
Personality: America is a calm, happy girl. However, she gets depressed and paranoid before she "changes". As Asia, she's a psycho, crazy, insane, creepy, etc.
Reason for Being in Here: While America is normal, it's Asia that makes her be here.
Other: Asia used to be America's imaginary friend. However, Asia wasn't imaginary. Asia is a girl who haunts America, and possesses her when she feel's like it. Nobody can see Asia except for America.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 4th, 2016, 01:39 PM
Name: Jesse Garcia
Role (Guard or Patient): Guard
Looks: Black hair with blue and green eyes.
Personality: Focused, Friendly, Quiet
Reason for Being in Here: Job
Other: Nope
Accepted

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 4th, 2016, 01:40 PM
Name: Jasmine
Looks: brown skin,dark brown eyes, shoulder length black hair
Personality: quiet, observant ,friendly, suffers from bipolar disorder
Reason for Being in Here:killing other patients at another asylum
Other:None
Accepted

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 4th, 2016, 01:40 PM
Name: Renne // Renna

Role (Guard or Patient) : Patient // Guard

Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/47/50/f2/4750f21b04ff71ba3c099163f120916b.png // http://m.imgur.com/QEtwJ?r

Personality: TBRP // TBRP

Reason for Being in Here: Mass-School murder // Job

Other: None
---------
Renna Is more of a researcher and doctor/physician then guard, but is half-insane as well-it's a side she doesn't show unless she gets wayyyyy too angry ((And since others are doing it)) By just getting angry, she becomes almost invincible, getting a few powers of her own (Pretty much just summoning anything from nothing) she was almost put in an Asylum when she was 8, just for kicking someone out of anger, and instead hitting them against a wall and nearly killing them, and instead, she trained under army personnel, until she came to the Asylum around the time that people with powers started to arrive, when she was 15, with a degree and all
Accepted

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 4th, 2016, 01:43 PM
Name: lily Everton
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/e8/e2/50/e8e25018e7c88f8f680eec07c37270ed.jpg
Personality: Focused, Spiteful, moody
Reason for Being in Here: Burned down a hospital killing thousands including my stepdad when I was four. That's just were it started. I was on the run the rest of my life but was caught recently burning a man alive.
Other: Imune to burns. Controls and can summon fire. One of the most dangerous in the asylum. Has giant colored Phoenix tattoo on her back and a pair of black wings on her wrist.
Accepted

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 4th, 2016, 01:43 PM
Name: America Wilson (Asia Nosli)
Looks: As America (http://rs1030.pbsrc.com/albums/y363/Perpetual_Facade/1.jpg~c200) - As Asia (https://49.media.tumblr.com/7dfdb5b5894dff42611368bccc23d35c/tumblr_nz5ro6xPon1v1u6k0o1_500.gif)
Personality: America is a calm, happy girl. However, she gets depressed and paranoid before she "changes". As Asia, she's a psycho, crazy, insane, creepy, etc.
Reason for Being in Here: While America is normal, it's Asia that makes her be here.
Other: Asia used to be America's imaginary friend. However, Asia wasn't imaginary. Asia is a girl who haunts America, and possesses her when she feel's like it. Nobody can see Asia except for America.
Accepted.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 4th, 2016, 01:56 PM
Sasuke wolf
Patient
http://data1.whicdn.com/images/104417363/large.jpg
He's the most kindest guy you've ever met which is really a act he's bloodthirsty insane and you're best nightmare loves pain and will kill anyone no matter what he has no heart he's a monster hidden behind a mask of light
Sasuke had killed and tortured many people to a normal adult to a little kid he's killed them for some odd reason he turned himself in
Is able to control shadows and able to create illusions that seem so real. Can also change into a wolf beast but rarely uses it since it takes a lot of little energy out of him
Is also into both

Caligo Everton
November 4th, 2016, 04:29 PM
Sasuke wolf
Patient
He's the most kindest guy you've ever met which is really a act he's bloodthirsty insane and you're best nightmare loves pain and will kill anyone no matter what he has no heart he's a monster hidden behind a mask of light
Sasuke had killed and tortured many people to a normal adult to a little kid he's killed them for some odd reason he turned himself in
Is able to control shadows and able to create illusions that seem so real. Can also change into a wolf beast but rarely uses it since it takes a lot of little energy out of him
Is also into both

Lily's brother posiblely????))

November 4th, 2016, 04:31 PM
(( I want to freaking startttttttt....))

Bram246
November 4th, 2016, 04:33 PM
(Staaaaaaaart!:squee:)

November 4th, 2016, 04:37 PM
(( I want to put this in now-Renna is cute and innocent at first glance, and there is no way to see her insane/military-trained side unless someone ticks her off, if someone somehow knows past her mask, it's not logical, I just wanted to put that in right now, 'Bye!))

rubinaito
November 4th, 2016, 04:55 PM
Sasuke wolf
Patient
Is also into both

Hey! Adriana x Sasuke again!

Caligo Everton
November 4th, 2016, 04:56 PM
(I'm gonna do what blue did just some info on our favorite human. Lily is cute living and kind. But that just a mask. Behind her mask is a dark soul and a hell alota bloodlust. Don't tell her her tattoos are cute or she'll burn you alive... literally. So have fun loving her insanity.)

November 4th, 2016, 05:02 PM
(( I just see Renna going into someone's cell: "Here's your dinner" "It's laced with medicine isn't it" "What do you mean?" "It has medicine, I'm not going to eat it," "You're...mistaken, why would we do that?" "Because you're idiots that don't understand how we work" *Knife whizzes past patient's ear* *Another Knife whizzes past other ear* "Eat your Gosh Darn food, or maybe next time I won't miss" *Eye twitches* "Anyhow...enjoy!" *Is somehow cute again, and walks away* ))

(( Making something that intense about food is just funny for some freaking reason XD))

Caligo Everton
November 4th, 2016, 05:09 PM
(( I just see Renna going into someone's cell: "Here's your dinner" "It's laced with medicine isn't it" "What do you mean?" "It has medicine, I'm not going to eat it," "You're...mistaken, why would we do that?" "Because you're idiots that don't understand how we work" *Knife whizzes past patient's ear* *Another Knife whizzes past other ear* "Eat your Gosh Darn food, or maybe next time I won't miss" *Eye twitches* "Anyhow...enjoy!" *Is somehow cute again, and walks away* ))

(( Making something that intense about food is just funny for some freaking reason XD))

Oml XD))

November 4th, 2016, 05:23 PM
(( In a way I'm a sicko...yay! ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 4th, 2016, 08:05 PM
yes on brother and lover!!! XD)

rubinaito
November 4th, 2016, 08:07 PM
We should start...

November 4th, 2016, 08:09 PM
(( I don't think we should until Silver gives us the Okay though...))

rubinaito
November 4th, 2016, 08:11 PM
I'll PM her.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 06:04 AM
(We can all start!)

Johnny Ghost sat in an large padded room with another person."So...why are you in here?" He asked.

(Open for anyone to be the other person)

November 5th, 2016, 07:02 AM
Renna clutched a few papers and a computer to her chest, darting past other doctors, the fact that she was the youngest had often had her mocked and such, they often didn't know that she was the most experienced, her white lab coat sticking out along the empty gray walls that she raced past, the 16-year-old placed some papers in her office, the papers that kept track of arrivals, medicine, family members, that stuff, pushing her glasses up her nose as she pushed the papers to the corner of her desk, making copies of all of the paper, she knew they would be destroyed by something at some point, so she kept copies, and kept them at home, her purple-black hair still somewhat messy from a night of restlessness, and helping guards get new..."Guests" to the Asylum, her eyes weary and tired as she started to flip through the records

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 07:04 AM
Ghost continued to wait for the answer from his cellmate.Is this person deaf? He asked him self.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 08:37 AM
(Bump)

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 08:43 AM
Jasmine wasn't looking at her cellmate. She waited for the door to open.
(Can they be separated by glass but still see each other?)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 08:47 AM
Jasmine wasn't looking at her cellmate. She waited for the door to open.
(Can they be separated by glass but still see each other?)
(Sure)
"Well,that's rude." Ghost said,looking at her.He stood up,as if he had stood up wearing an straight-jacket before.He walked over to the window.

November 5th, 2016, 08:55 AM
"Ms. Kokoro?" Renna looked up at the scientist that was older than her, "Y-Yeah?" The teen stammered in surprise, nearly dropping the papers, a bag appearing next to her that she pushed the papers in, "Boss suggested that you look at the cameras for awhile...because...well...you know" the older person stammered, and she smiled, nodding, slinging the bag over her shoulder and pushing past the guy, "A few of them have powers I presume?" She asked quietly, but got no response, so she just walked to the camera room, flicking through the cameras lazily, a calm, cute smile on her face, pushing her glasses up her nose as she fingered the scar on her right arm out of habit

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 09:04 AM
Johnny looked out of the window."It's a beautiful day outside." He said,looking at clear blue skies."Too bad we're stuck in here" Ghost went back and sat down,bored.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 5th, 2016, 09:10 AM
Sasuke laughs loudly he was in the cell beside ghost " beauty is a lie my dear friend it's better to be in here then out there " he says laughing loudly like a crazy person his eyes were covered by a blindfold and he also was wearing a straight jacket but he looked like he as having fun as he rocked back and forth

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 09:13 AM
Sasuke laughs loudly he was in the cell beside ghost " beauty is a lie my dear friend it's better to be in here then out there " he says laughing loudly like a crazy person his eyes were covered by a blindfold and he also was wearing a straight jacket but he looked like he as having fun as he rocked back and forth
"Well,aren't you just a bag o' sunshine." Ghost said through the wall,looking annoyed.

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 09:15 AM
Jasmine sighed stretching as she got up,"How long do you think they'll keep us in here? I think I had two days last time.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 09:20 AM
Jasmine sighed stretching as she got up,"How long do you think they'll keep us in here? I think I had two days last time.
"well,my partner told me it'll be an while,so..." Johnny looked at Jasmine.

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 09:29 AM
Jasmine was about to say something when she heard beeping. A slot in the door open as a plate with food and drink was layed on the ground.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 5th, 2016, 09:30 AM
Sasuke laughs loudly " your not ever getting out of here. You're partner is lier " he says smiling darkly " once you get in here you'll never see the light of day after all we're all just monsters "

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 09:33 AM
Sasuke laughs loudly " your not ever getting out of here. You're partner is lier " he says smiling darkly " once you get in here you'll never see the light of day after all we're all just monsters "
"Toast is never wrong." Ghost said darkly before heading over to where the food had come in.There was two servings of what was presumably meat.He pushed one over to Jasmine and took the other."Hey,did you get an food tray?" He asked the guy on the other side.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 5th, 2016, 09:35 AM
Sasuke smiles " nope they always have me eat last since they're scared of me or maybe this is they're way of bullying me either it doesn't matter I hardly eat anyway " he says standing up

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 09:36 AM
Jasmine picked through her food. She didn't see any pills in it but only ate half of her food.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 09:36 AM
"That's a bit strange..." Ghost began to try to get an knife,but as his hands were bound,he couldn't."Knifey." He said quietly in an strange high voice.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 5th, 2016, 09:44 AM
Sasuke smiles " aww how cute you named your weapon so cute !" He says laughing softly

November 5th, 2016, 09:45 AM
Cowards... Renna sighed as she saw the guards edge their way away from one of the doors, "Dimwits" she muttered aloud, standing up, "Get your arse over here" she pointed at one of the workers, "Your turn" she muttered, snapping her fingers in a small tang of anger, "Thanks" she smiled cutely, "I'll take the rest of the food," Renna balanced a few trays, which were supposed to go to Sasuke, Ghost, and a few others, who's names she hadn't reviewed yet, Watching guards edge away from most of the doors again, "How the hell did you become soldiers?" She hissed, then smiled cutely again, "I'm taking it from here" she said calmly, starting to deliver the food, her face calm as beep after beep went off

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 09:48 AM
Jasmine pushed her food tray through the slot. She felt a bit dizzy but not passing out. She usually got pills in her food but they mix it in this time. She sat looking at the window.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 09:50 AM
"Knifey.." Ghost grabbed the knife,staring at it insanely.He laughed in an loud,high voice.

rubinaito
November 5th, 2016, 09:50 AM
Sasuke smiles " aww how cute you named your weapon so cute !" He says laughing softly

America was led in, her expression calm. Like the others, a straitjacket was tied around her, but she didn't even look insane. Her black hair was neat, and she carried herself with slight confusion. "Hello," She said, as she was put right next to Sasuke.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 09:52 AM
"Of course,why wouldn't I?" His high voice echoed through the room.Jimmy Casket stood up and went over to the glass pane between him and Jasmine."Hey!"

November 5th, 2016, 09:55 AM
Renna hummed softly to herself, glancing at the guards that put America in, she never questioned why other people were put in, but nearly always questioned why she wasn't, Because they used me...I was useful... she sighed, pushing Ghost's food in and not even flinching at the laugh, though a few guards did, and she sighed, taking Sasuke's food and pushing it in calmly, her short hair still as she pushed the tray in

(( I feel so alone with Renna being the only guard-like person...and she has no freaking interaction whatsoever ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 5th, 2016, 09:59 AM
Sasuke pushes it out his eyes glowed madly as he smiles darkly " ohh a new girl my my we're going to have so much fun with you " he says laughing darkly. He says as he looks at American " hello dear seems like you're clean today why is that?" He says laughing softly

Teggy
November 5th, 2016, 10:03 AM
Name: Whisper (Skylar Affton )
Role (Guard or Patient) : patients t
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/6c/39/16/6c3916374d9785751de73b6b356490b3.jpg
Personality: she is completely insane. She talks to no one but her "friends "
Reason for Being in Here: she says she has friends from the other side.
Other:

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 10:04 AM
Name: Whisper (Skylar Affton )
Role (Guard or Patient) : patients t
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/6c/39/16/6c3916374d9785751de73b6b356490b3.jpg
Personality: she is completely insane. She talks to no one but her "friends "
Reason for Being in Here: she says she has friends from the other side.
Other:
(Accepted)

November 5th, 2016, 10:05 AM
Renna pushed the food back in, I was not forced into 5 years of military service for this she kept her face straight and calm, she fingered her scar, the white line stretching around her hand in lines that looked almost like a stick, then all five lines met at her wrist, where a series of dots started, various injections and such, the lines had been blood samples for the year she had been tested, "We didn't poison your food so you don't have much of a reason to push it out" she said softly, her voice having no difference, and to be honest, she had no idea if she was lying or saying the truth

Teggy
November 5th, 2016, 10:07 AM
Whisper sat on the floor. She rocked back and forth and had a smile on her face.
"Hickory dickory dock! The mouse ran up the clock! The clock struck one, the mouse ran down, hickory dickory dock..." She sang

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 10:08 AM
"You wanna know my secret?" Jimmy asked,looking at Jasmine through the window.He was pressed against it.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 5th, 2016, 10:09 AM
Sasuke growls loudly as he pushes back the food so hard that it went flying send food everywhere " don't want it " he says coldly

Teggy
November 5th, 2016, 10:12 AM
Whisper looked around. Then she stood up. She had a smile on her face and she fumbled with her shirt.
"What to do" She said happily.

November 5th, 2016, 10:13 AM
Renna snapped her fingers and all the food was back on the plate again, hallway cleaned, her eye twitched, "Then just keep it in your freaking room, maybe I'll give you an employee to dismember with your friends later, I know just the guy" the young girl now had a creepy look in her eyes as she watched Sasuke, pushing the plate under the door once again as she said the word Friends

Hallowed Echo
November 5th, 2016, 10:16 AM
Sorry. Nearly forgot about this.) Jesse walked down the hallway, and stopped at Johnny Casket/Ghost's cell. "Don't try to kill anyone with that. We don't want that." He said. "Who the heck even gave him that knife?!" Jesse asked. He walked up to Renna, "New guard? Don't get too close to the patients. Especially Ghost and Sasuke. They are dangerous." He warned. He grabbed Spark's food, "Better give this to Spark. Also stay away from Spark, unless you want to get electrocuted." Jesse said. He walked down to Spark's cell, sliding the food into his cell. "Try to kill anyone lately?" He asked.

Spark looked at Jesse, innocently. "No. Do you want to be the first?" He asked. He grabbed his food, "Didn't drug it did you?" He asked, smiling insanely.

Jesse stepped back, glaring at Spark, "No, I like living." He answered the first question. "I didn't make the food, I just give it to you." He sighed answering the second question.

Teggy
November 5th, 2016, 10:17 AM
Whisper skipped down the halls.
"Skipping around witches house the witches house the witches house " She sang loudly

rubinaito
November 5th, 2016, 10:17 AM
Sasuke pushes it out his eyes glowed madly as he smiles darkly " ohh a new girl my my we're going to have so much fun with you " he says laughing darkly. He says as he looks at American " hello dear seems like you're clean today why is that?" He says laughing softly

America turned to face Sasuke, eyes widened slightly. "They said I burned a house down, with people inside. I remember it, but I wasn't me... I was just watching as someone else began controlling me...." Her eyes darkened, and she curled up into a ball. "No... please go away... not again... please......."
Her voice was cut off, as she stood up, and ripped her arms out of her jacket. "Ah, it is good to be back." America purred, running a hand through her hair. She turned to Sasuke, rqising an eyebrow. "Well, aren't you ugly." She sneered, flipping her hair over her shoulder. "I'm Asia, Asia Nosli. I'm the reason that sweet little America is here." Asia chuckled.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 10:18 AM
Casket looked through the window,watching as Jesse passed by."Oh i'm not insane.I just like stabbing!" He said,his eyes gleaming insanely.

Teggy
November 5th, 2016, 10:21 AM
Whisper came across the food area and looked around. She sat down and stared at the table.

November 5th, 2016, 10:22 AM
Renna looked at Jesse, "I had army training, I'm also more of a doctor like person than guard, but I can stand in at any time" she smirked, summoning a gun from thin air, then making it disappear again, in which the process made her flinch, "This is nothing compared to that to be honest" the young teen sighed, "But Yeah...I'll take your advice" she said plainly, pushing her glasses up on her nose

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 5th, 2016, 10:25 AM
Sasuke laughs softly as the shadows begins to push the food out again this time breaking the tray " I said I don't want it and they're not my friends if you want to hurt anyone hurt me I just love pain " he says as the shadows begins to grab her shoulders bringing her close to the door his red eyes glowed as he looks at her " the new ones always think they're better then us wait until you piss one of us off " he says laughing Loudly as the shadows let her go by pushing her back. He sits down by American " I see so you're a burner how cool!"

Teggy
November 5th, 2016, 10:26 AM
Whisper diside to get food. She got up and got a plate and fork. She smiled sweetly at the people. dumb asses... they trust me with a fork... she thought then sat down. But she didn't eat. Instead she stuck her fork in a place no one would look.

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 10:27 AM
Could i be an animal?)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 10:29 AM
Could i be an animal?)
(An rehab animal? If so,yes.)

rubinaito
November 5th, 2016, 10:30 AM
Sasuke laughs softly as the shadows begins to push the food out again this time breaking the tray " I said I don't want it and they're not my friends if you want to hurt anyone hurt me I just love pain " he says as the shadows begins to grab her shoulders bringing her close to the door his red eyes glowed as he looks at her " the new ones always think they're better then us wait until you piss one of us off " he says laughing Loudly as the shadows let her go by pushing her back. He sits down by American " I see so you're a burner how cool!"

Asia smirked. "Whatever that is." She stretched. "Heh, you'll never figure out who I really am." She gave him an evil smil, flicking his forehead roughly before slumping to the ground.
America blinked her eyes open, and scooted away from Sasuke in a panic. "I'm out of my jacket, stay away." She whimpered quietly, eyes full of pain and misery.

November 5th, 2016, 10:31 AM
Renna sighed, Only a few people know the truth... she ran a few fingers through her hair, not scared by the shadows at all, she muttered something under her breath, ((That sounded a lot like- "Yeah...because I'm totally superior to people who are the same as me")) and she twitched, a dagger being summoned into her hand out of anger, and suddenly, it was gone, reappearing right in front of Sasuke, and she just quietly stood there, smiling innocently, as if she wasn't some kind of physo, the scar on her arm turning a midnight black, and her lip twitched

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 10:32 AM
(An rehab animal? If so,yes.)
(I am in 5th grade....what does Rehab mean? And i am totally fine with swearing. My mom and Dad do it all the time)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 10:34 AM
(I am in 5th grade....what does Rehab mean? And i am totally fine with swearing. My mom and Dad do it all the time)
(Im also in 5th grade.but rehab means a course of treatment for drug or alcohol dependence, typically at a residential facility.)

Teggy
Whisper stood up again. Her full plate in hand and gave it to the dish people.
"Hey? Where is the fork?" The person asked. Then Whisper pulled out the fork and stabbed the guy in the eye.
"Right here! Do you see it?" She asked
"Help!" The guy called

Caligo Everton
Lily growled. The whole padded room she was in went up in flames. "You can't keep me here forever." She shouted out to the nothingness. She screamed in furry and the hallway burst up in flame. A guard came in with a fire extinguisher. "You'll have to feed me again somehow. And the next guard will not leave with just a burn or to." She called out. "Arrrrg." She screamed as no one answered. She sat back watching her flans dance. Another burst of fury lit her hair in fire like a match. "Sasuke!?!?" She cried out loudly. She knew he was in here thanks to a few blabbing guards.

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 10:37 AM
Dolli is a black footed ferret. Pronounced Dolly. She is crazy in da brain)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 10:38 AM
Dolli is a black footed ferret. Pronounced Dolly. She is crazy in da brain)
(Okay..who's cell does she go to,or does she go to multiple cells?)

Teggy
November 5th, 2016, 10:42 AM
Whisper laughed.
"You actually gave me the fork without thinking what I'll do?!" She said crazily . She took out the fork and looked at the blood.

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 10:42 AM
She travles where she pleases. But she is not able to escape. )

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 10:45 AM
Casket went to the window."I wonder if I can get through....." He said calmly.

Hallowed Echo
November 5th, 2016, 10:47 AM
Jesse turned his head towards Whisper's cell, "Blasted freaks!" He growled and walked towards Whisper's cell. He walked right in and dragged Whisper to the back of the room. He called for another guard. "Take him to the infirmary." He said motioning towards the guard. He closed the door and sat in Whisper's cell, "So tell me about your friends on the other side." He said

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 10:48 AM
Dolli walked through the cells, slipping in and out of them. She slipped into Casket's cell and walked across the floor.

Teggy
November 5th, 2016, 10:48 AM
Whisper looked at the dude.
"They tell my things... the have so thing they want to say to you..." She said with a crazed looked.

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 10:50 AM
Dolli was holding an apple slice.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 10:50 AM
Dolli walked through the cells, slipping in and out of them. She slipped into Caset's cell and walked across the floor.
"Hmm?" He turned around,his blood red eyes staring at the small ferret."Oh, hello!" Casket got down on the ground and looked at the ferret.

Hallowed Echo
November 5th, 2016, 10:51 AM
Jesse smiled calmly, "What do they want to say to me?" He asked and held a taser behind his back just in cause she tries to attack him.

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 10:52 AM
Dolli looked at him and squeaked, still holding the apple slice in her jaws (Who owns Dolli, or does she just go around) She sat on her hind legs and stared at him with her unblinking golden-brown eyes.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 10:54 AM
Dolli looked at him and squeaked, still holding the apple slice in her jaws (Who owns Dolli, or does she just go around) She sat on her hind legs and stared at him with her unblinking golden-brown eyes.
(The place itself owns her)

"For me?" He asked,his voice cracking an bit.

Teggy
November 5th, 2016, 10:54 AM
"They say.... your not gonna last much longer here... that when you die no one will care and no one will know." Whisper said like a psyhco.

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 10:55 AM
(Can have a guard let Jasmine out?)

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 10:56 AM
She nodded (She may be crazy but she brings gifts to people who she likes. This is one reason she is crazy) She held out the apple slice. It was fresh. She shifted her golden-brown eyes to look directly at him.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 10:56 AM
(Can have a guard let Jasmine out?)
(Yeah sure)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 5th, 2016, 10:57 AM
Sasuke just smiles darkly " do it I dare you to hurt me see what happens you little brat " he says coldly with glowing red eyes " you'll become a monster like me weapons like these only make me more... happy when I get to tear you apart and eat you whole " with quick movement he grabs the knife in his mouth and breaks it easily as he licks his now bleeding lips " how tasty " he says laughing loudly as he looks at American " don't worry I'm a monster too only I love killing and making others suffer " he says with a kind smile

rubinaito
November 5th, 2016, 10:58 AM
A guard came up to Anerica, helping her into her straitjacket, brushing her hand through her hair soothingly. "It's okay," The guard whispered. While it was Asia that was insane, America was terrified, and normal. The two sides were so different...

America cried quietly in the guard's arms, shaking.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 10:58 AM
She nodded (She may be crazy but she brings gifts to people who she likes. This is one reason she is crazy) She held out the apple slice. It was fresh. She shifted her golden-brown eyes to look directly at him.
"Oh,thank you!" Casket took the apple from Dolli and stabbed it with his Knifey."Here!" He gave an piece that he has cut off to the ferret.

Hallowed Echo
November 5th, 2016, 10:59 AM
Jesse smiled, "Okay when am I going to die? Your friends see into the future? Who will kill me?" He asked. He had been near more crazy people, Whisper was the least crazy. He didn't seem disturbed by Whisper's crazed smile. Ghost made him nervous to be around, he'll have to visit him again and ask him about his secret.

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 11:01 AM
She squeaked and ate her piece of the apple. She looked up at him, waiting to see if he liked her apple-gift. She blinked.

Bram246
November 5th, 2016, 11:02 AM
A guard opened Jasmine door. He untied her and escorted her back to her room. She looked at the other patients before walked around the corner.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 11:02 AM
Casket took the apple slice an put the piece in his mouth like an little kid would do,and smiled.

Teggy
November 5th, 2016, 11:04 AM
( Phoenix )
"If I told you what fun would that be..." Whisper said like a normal person. "Thinking about your death and how it will happen is what your imagination must conjure up not me. Plus... bad things would happen if I told you... " She leaned in closer. "They're all around me... they tell me to do things I don't wanna do... but the things I do I enjoy... but then I dont..." She whispered

Hallowed Echo
November 5th, 2016, 11:09 AM
"You know. Out of all the crazies in here, you're the least crazy. Ghost would have to be the craziest." He said and got up. "Next time you get fed, I'll be the one feeding you, with a baby bottle." He said and walked out the door. He closed and locked the door behind him. He walked up to Ghost's cell, "Got a new friend, Ghost? Can you tell me your secret?" He asked.

(Flirting with Death.)

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 11:10 AM
Casket took the apple slice an put the piece in his mouth like an little kid would do,and smiled.

Dolli squeaked happily. She swiftly climbed up Casket's leg and onto his shoulder. From there she climbed onto his head and squeaked happily again.

rubinaito
November 5th, 2016, 11:10 AM
"Sasuke, take care of America." The guard said to Sasuke, still petting America's hair. "You'll get along great with her counterpart, Asia. But America.... She's fragile right now. From her point of view, she's normal, and she's breaking apart." The guard was Lisa, Sasuke's older sister. She was more of a therapist than a guard, and was the only one who could go inside their cell without dying.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 11:11 AM
Dolli squeaked happily. She swiftly climbed up Casket's leg and onto his shoulder. From there she climbed onto his head and squeaked happily again.
Casket laughed insanely as she climbed over him.

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 11:12 AM
Dolli wraped herself around his neck like a scarf and then climbed down his arm to his hand. She swung upside down and then climbed upside down before turning herself upwards and climbing up onto Caskets head. Half of her head disappeared into his hair.

Teggy
November 5th, 2016, 11:14 AM
"You know. Out of all the crazies in here, you're the least crazy. Ghost would have to be the craziest." He said and got up. "Next time you get fed, I'll be the one feeding you, with a baby bottle." He said and walked out the door. He closed and locked the door behind him. He walked up to Ghost's cell, "Got a new friend, Ghost? Can you tell me your secret?" He asked.

(Flirting with Death.)
"DONT TRUST ANYONE!!! NOT ME, YOURSELF FAMILY, NO ONE!!!" Whisper screamed. She rocked back and forth in her bottom. kill him! Kill him! No stop ! she thought as she her mind was plagued with voices.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 11:15 AM

(Flirting with Death.)
"Hi!" His high voice rang out.He held his Knifey in his hand."So,you wanna know my SECRET?" his voice increased in intensity as he said secret.Casket took Dolli off of his head and set her gently on the ground.

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 11:16 AM
Dolli looked at the person who appeared at Caskets cell. She hissed, puffing her fur up. She made an unhappy squeak. Her golden-brown eyes glared at the person who interrupted Fun. She hissed again.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 11:17 AM
Dolli looked at the person who appeared at Caskets cell. She hissed, puffing her fur up. She made an unhappy squeak.
Jimmy rubbed her fluffy head,trying to calm her down.

(OMG the only one who Casket likes is an ferret. XD)

Hallowed Echo
November 5th, 2016, 11:18 AM
"Yeah, what's your secret?" Jesse said ignoring the sound of Whisper's screams. Jesse sat down outside Casket's cell. He watched as Jimmy placed Dolli on the ground gently.

Teggy
November 5th, 2016, 11:19 AM
he thinks I'm not crazy... he acts like all of us aren't gonna hurt him cause we're locked up.. don't underestimate me... she thought. She stood up and walked to her door.
"I may be crazy but I I'm not stupid " She said outloud and bent down and place her hand on the door. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and on the other side a black blob walked around the asylum. It took her shape and clothes and walked around. Back inside her cell Whisper smiled.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 11:19 AM
"Yeah, what's your secret?" Jesse said ignoring the sound of Whisper's screams. Jesse sat down outside Casket's cell. He watched as Jimmy placed Dolli on the ground gently.
"Y-You're gonna have to come in here." He said,still petting Dolli.

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 11:20 AM
(Dolli has other friends. but her favriot is now Casket. Meaning, she is gonna hang out with him more then the others) Dolli forced herself to stay calm and keep her fur flat. Her jaw trembled as if resisting to bite the stranger. Her heat beat was fast, as if she was afraid. Then again, maybe she was afraid of the strangers.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 11:21 AM
(Dolli has other friends. but her favriot is now Casket. Meaning, she is gonna hang out with him more then the others) Dolli forced herself to stay calm and keep her fur flat. Her jaw trembled as if resisting to bite the stranger.
Casket picked her up,setting the knife down.

Teggy
November 5th, 2016, 11:22 AM
The dark figure walked around. It looked like Whisper but had red eyes. This was one of her "friends".

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 11:24 AM
Casket picked her up,setting the knife down.

Dolli continued to glare at the strangers, not blinking. She then ran up his arm and onto his head, sinking her head into his hair. She continued to watch the new people.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 11:25 AM
Dolli continued to glare at the strangers, not blinking. She then ran up his arm and onto his head, sinking her head into his hair. She continued to watch the new people.
Casket laughed,almost sane.

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 11:26 AM
Dolli gave a squeak.

Teggy
November 5th, 2016, 11:27 AM
A guard was walking around and saw "whisper"
"Hey I thought I saw you in your cell I few seconds ago." He said. The figure said nothing. The guard pulled out a walkie talkie and spoke Into it.
"Um is the lady, Skylar Affton, or whisper suppose to be out..." He asked

Hallowed Echo
November 5th, 2016, 11:30 AM
"Okay." Jesse said and opened Casket's cell door. He walked in and quickly grabbed the knife. He tossed it outside the cell and locked the door. "So what's your secret?" He asked. He walkie talkie beeped. "No. I was with her a few minutes ago." He answered.

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 11:31 AM
Dolli squeaked again, this time pressing her head against Casket's. She squeaked again and showed her small fangs before closing her mouth again and hissing through her teeth.

Teggy
November 5th, 2016, 11:33 AM
"No... on the cams she is In her cell..." a camera person replied.
"But she is right in front of me!" The guy said.
"I'm looking at you right now through the cams and I see nothing... you feel in alright..." the man said to the other man
"I feel like I wanna do stuff... I wanna do stuff I don't wanna do" the scared man said.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 11:33 AM
"I can't read!" Casket cackled loudly and tackled him.He grabbed the keys quickly."Got you're keys!" He said in his high voice.He grabbed the straight-jacket and put Jesse in it,tying it up.Jimmy unlocked the door and grabbed Knifey."Now say hello to Knifey!" He said as he ran over to stab him.

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 11:35 AM
Dolli held on to Casket and once he grabbed his Knifey she seemed delighted and squeaked happily. Action has finally arrived for her.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 11:36 AM
Dolli held on to Casket and once he grabbed his Knifey she seemed delighted and squeaked.
"Oh,do you like Knifey too?" He asked Dolli.

rubinaito
November 5th, 2016, 11:37 AM
Sasuke, take care of America." The guard said to Sasuke, still petting America's hair. "You'll get along great with her counterpart, Asia. But America.... She's fragile right now. From her point of view, she's normal, and she's breaking apart." The guard was Lisa, Sasuke's older sister. She was more of a therapist than a guard, and was the only one who could go inside their cell without dying.

Hallowed Echo
November 5th, 2016, 11:37 AM
Jesse slid out of the way, "Aww. You must have failed in school then." He teased. He tripped Casket and grabbed the knife, cutting himself loose from the jacket. He grabbed the knife, "I like your knife. Might keep it." He said.

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 11:38 AM
She squeaked and leaped from Casket onto Jesse. She bite him on his finger. Hard. Blood sputtered from Jesse's finger and trailed down his hand, it also ran down Dolli's mouth, creating a splatter as a droplet hit the ground. She tightened her grip, drawing more blood from Jesse's finger.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 11:39 AM
Jesse slid out of the way, "Aww. You must have failed in school then." He teased. He tripped Casket and grabbed the knife, cutting himself loose from the jacket. He grabbed the knife, "I like your knife. Might keep it." He said.
"GIVE ME BACK KNIFEY." Casket said darkly.He had to have his Knifey.

November 5th, 2016, 11:40 AM
"Oh~" Renna watched Jesse and Casket, "Might as well keep it" she smirked, "He doesn't need it anyhow" her eye twitched, a dagger appearing in her fingers, her scar turning a deep black, a creepy Aura suddenly surrounded the usually cute girl, and she kept Casket back with some kind of invisible leash, and pulled Doli away with another kind of invisible leash, a cute smile on her face all of a sudden

Teggy
November 5th, 2016, 11:42 AM
Inside her cell Whisper bit her finguree and began writing.
Now he will feel what i feel]
Back with the other guy he suddenly fell to his knees and rocked back and forth.
Now he will hear what I hear he held his hands to his head
he is crazy to... so lock him up like the rest of us... then the camera screen In both rooms went fuzzy.

Hallowed Echo
November 5th, 2016, 11:42 AM
"You want it so badly? Well then come and get it!" Jesse growled and slashed at Casket. "I might melt it into a nice piece of metal!" He laughed.

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 11:44 AM
Dolli yelped. Her golden-brown eyes shined white and she seemed to become a human. A girl. Short black hair covered her pale face. She had a cream-white t-shirt and was wearing black shorts. Her eyes shone a golden-brown. The girl was tall and lean. Her mouth, though, held sharp, pointy, fangs. In her hands were two white pistols and on her back one black rifle. She smiled a smile no one wants to see in a fight. It was the smile, of wanting to kill

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 11:44 AM
"You want it so badly? Well then come and get it!" Jesse growled and slashed at Casket. "I might melt it into a nice piece of metal!" He laughed.
He lunged at him,his face contorted into an ugly grimace.He grabbed the knife,and began to stab Jesse a few times,laughing insanely.

Teggy
November 5th, 2016, 11:45 AM
"Oh crap... uh... we have two cameras out in block 4!" He said over the walkie talkie.
The black blob grabbed the keys from the now crazed guard and walked to Whisper and opened the door.
"Thank you Henri" She said and the spirit returned into her and she walked out.

November 5th, 2016, 11:49 AM
"How about you stop?" Renna wispered to Casket, a cute smile on her face, though her glare was unmistakable, she summoned another straight jacket on top of the man, the 15-year-old's smile turning to a smirk, muttering something under her breath into an earpiece

Hallowed Echo
November 5th, 2016, 11:51 AM
Jesse kicked Casket off. He grabbed the knife and stabbed Casket's hands. He got up and limped out the door, grabbing his keys. He closed the door and locked it. "Definitely keeping this knife." He sighed.

Teggy
Whisper looked at the man on the floor.
"Do you want it to stop..." She asked
"Yes" he whimpered
"There is no way to stop it... " She said bluntly "all but one way..." her face darkened
"No stop.. no no please.." the man begged.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
"How about you stop?" Renna wispered to Casket, a cute smile on her face, though her glare was unmistakable, she summoned another straight jacket on top of the man, the 15-year-old's smile turning to a smirk, muttering something under her breath into an earpiece
"Oh you think that'll stop me?" Casket laughed."You know nothing of my power!" He said,before his eyes rolled up into his head and he fainted.

November 5th, 2016, 11:55 AM
"Well then, I certainly wonder how you got captured" Renna sighed after he collapsed, locking the cell after putting the man in chains, she walked after Jesse, "Y-You okay?" She asked the guard, pushing her glasses up on her nose cutely

Teggy
November 5th, 2016, 11:58 AM
Whisper heard some commotion and walked over to Jesse.
"See what I mean... you trust to much..." Whisper said smiling. Then she turned around and walked back to the man o the floor and began dragging him to her cell

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 11:59 AM
Johnny Ghost's eyes slowly blinked open and he looked around.He saw blood on the floor,the door closing,and Jasmine gone."W-Wha-?W-W-What happened?" He asked,his voice normal.

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 12:00 PM
Human-Dollie looked at him and said in a high, calm voice much like that of a squeak "...You attacked" She answered Casket. Human-Dolli had her head down now, and she looked nothing like Ferret-Dolli. Only her eyes where the same, but she was covering them. She looked like a normal girl.

Teggy
November 5th, 2016, 12:01 PM
Once I her cell she placed the dude in the cornor and walked out again.
he will be fine she thought. She began skipping around the halls happy as ever.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 12:01 PM
Human-Dollie looked at him and said in a high, calm voice much like that of a squeak "...You attacked" She answered Casket.
"What?!" He asked Dolli,looking a bit scared.

Hallowed Echo
November 5th, 2016, 12:03 PM
Jesse turned to Whisper, "Haven't died yet." He said. He looked at Renna, "Yeah." He sighed. He looked at Johnmy Ghost, "Who's that?" He asked

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 12:04 PM
Human-Dolli lifted her head slightly, but not enoug for Casket to see her eyes "You attacked. Said you knife was Knify. You said it like a name. I went...crazy...and helped attack..." She said.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
Jesse turned to Whisper, "Haven't died yet." He said. He looked at Renna, "Yeah." He sighed. He looked at Johnmy Ghost, "Who's that?" He asked
"Dolli." He said calmly,still very worried.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
Sasuke eyes glowed " sure I'll take care of her but " he looks at Lisa coldly " didn't I kill you before " he says in a dark cold voice

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 12:06 PM
Human-Dolli lifted her head slightly, but not enoug for Casket to see her eyes "You attacked. Said you knife was Knify. You said it like a name. I went...crazy...and helped attack..." She said. The she added "You don't recognize me"
"What?" Ghost was confused.He hadn't had an episode like that for an while.

Teggy
November 5th, 2016, 12:06 PM
Whisper walked happily in the halls.
"The London Bridge is falling down! Falling down! The London Bridge is falling down! Oh my lady..." She sang while skipping

rubinaito
November 5th, 2016, 12:08 PM
Lisa placed a hand over her heart, fading slightly. "You did, little brother." She said sadly. "You did. And now, I'm a ghost. The others haven't figured it out yet." She was refering to the other guards. She walked over, placing a hand on Sasuke's cheek. "I forgive you, you know." She said quietly.

America closed her eyes, falling asleep in the corner.

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 12:08 PM
Dolli lowered her head again and backed into one of the corners of the cell. She lifted her head, but just so only Casket could see her face. Her golden-brown eyes. She smiled and her eyes glittered. She brushed her short black hair away from her face with her pistol still in hand. She seemed to be putting some of her weight on the wall.

Hallowed Echo
November 5th, 2016, 12:09 PM
Jesse looked at Ghost, "So you and Casket are the same person?" He asked. Definitely not letting him out. This all might be a trick. He thought to himself. He showed Johnny the knife, "You attacked me using this." He said.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 12:10 PM
Dolli lowered her head again and backed into one of the corners of the cell. She lifted her head, but just so only Casket could see her face. Her golden-brown eyes. She smiled and her eyes glittered. She brushed her short black hair away from her face with her pistol still in hand. She seemed to be putting some of her weight on the wall.
"Wait,why do you have an pistol?" Ghost stood up and walked over.

November 5th, 2016, 12:11 PM
"T-That's good to know" Renna stammered, she summoned the gun that guards usually had, her eyes scanning for anyone, "Well, if I picked any time to be near death...it wouldn't be here" she sighed, talking to no one in particular, the girl-who was too powerful fir her own good, having tears stinging the back of her eyes

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 12:12 PM
Jesse looked at Ghost, "So you and Casket are the same person?" He asked. Definitely not letting him out. This all might be a trick. He thought to himself. He showed Johnny the knife, "You attacked me using this." He said.
"Casket?" Ghost turned and looked at Jesse.The name was familiar to him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 5th, 2016, 12:13 PM
Sasuke growls softly " but I don't " he says coldly as he looks at American and sighs softly " at least I'm not bored anymore "

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 12:14 PM
"Wait,why do you have an pistol?" Ghost stood up and walked over.

Human-Dolli put more weight on the wall. She whispered "I am a prisiner to, Casket. I am crazy. I am different. I am. Afraid" She put all her weight on the wall now, and she fell through.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 12:16 PM
Human-Dolli put more weight on the wall. She whispered "I am a prisiner to, Casket. I am crazy. I am different. I am. Afraid" She put all her weight on the wall now, and she fell through.
Johnny took an sharp intake of breath and ran over."Are you okay?" he asked.

Hallowed Echo
November 5th, 2016, 12:17 PM
"Casket?" Ghost turned and looked at Jesse.The name was familiar to him.

"Jimmy Casket. Super insane guy who calls his knife, Knifey. Literally responsible for loads of murders." Jesse said.

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 12:18 PM
Human-Dolli was gone. She was gone. All that was left of Human-Dolli was a shiny white pistol that she had thrown.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 12:20 PM
"Jimmy Casket. Super insane guy who calls his knife, Knifey. Literally responsible for loads of murders." Jesse said.
Johnny looked at where Dolli had been and then looked at Jesse."That name sounds familiar to me,but I can't quite place it.." He said,staring at the knife.

Hallowed Echo
November 5th, 2016, 12:24 PM
"Well, to keep everyone safe. You're gonna stay locked up. Can't risk people getting the killed because you're out and wondering the halls. Speaking of which, better go put Whisper back in her cell." He sighed and went to find Whisper. He walked to her cell and found a guard. He stared and then shook his head, "Whisper, where did you go?" He called.

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 12:25 PM
(Ok! New animal time! X3. Also, fyi, Dolli will turn back up, just not now)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 12:26 PM
(Ok! New animal time! X3. Also, fyi, Dolli will turn back up, just not now)
(Cool)

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 12:26 PM
(Hmm. what animal do i want to be. I know. A lioness)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 12:27 PM
"Well, to keep everyone safe. You're gonna stay locked up. Can't risk people getting the killed because you're out and wondering the halls. Speaking of which, better go put Whisper back in her cell." He sighed and went to find Whisper. He walked to her cell and found a guard. He stared and then shook his head, "Whisper, where did you go?" He called.
"Um,Sir?You forgot to lock the door." Ghost stepped out of the room,trying to find Jesse.

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 12:29 PM
Angle roared (Lionesses name) She paced back and forth in her cage, waiting for a gaurd to get close enough so she could nab him or her for a snack. Angle roared again.

November 5th, 2016, 12:30 PM
"Here," Renna looked at Ghost, seeming to appear from nowhere, but, in reality, she had just been looking at something else and was now walking back, "He was ignorant...God..." the girl muttered, fingering her scar, which had turned into its normal white color again, her face calm, cute, and shy, all at the same time, "I feel like you should just stay in..." she added quietly, nit making eye contact with anyone at the moment

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 12:31 PM
"Here," Renna looked at Ghost, seeming to appear from nowhere, but, in reality, she had just been looking at something else and was now walking back, "He was ignorant...God..." the girl muttered, fingering her scar, which had turned into its normal white color again, her face calm, cute, and shy, all at the same time
"Thanks!" He said and sat in the cell,still thinking about who Jimmy Casket was.When he thought to hard about it,his head started to hurt.

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 12:32 PM
Angle roared again, shaking the building slightly. Angle flicked her tail and paced.

November 5th, 2016, 12:34 PM
Renna shut the door, "I apologize now...I wouldn't want to be locked up either" she said shyly, pushing her glasses up, I'm just confused about how most of these patients have alter egos she wondered in her mind, taking a few steps away from the door, staying positioned there, trying to find out how some of them had alter egos in her mind

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 12:35 PM
Angle roared again, shaking the building slightly. Angle flicked her tail and paced.
Ghost felt the building shake."What was that?!" He looked around.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 12:53 PM
Ghost stood up and started walking to where the noise had come from.It was from Jasmine's side of the cell.He crawled underneath the glass that separated them when she was here.He walked up to an large cage and looked inside.

rubinaito
November 5th, 2016, 01:00 PM
Sasuke growls softly " but I don't " he says coldly as he looks at American and sighs softly " at least I'm not bored anymore "

Lisa walked out, fading in and out slightly.

America was asleep, her long black hair spread out on the ground and over the cream colored straitjacket.

Caligo Everton
November 5th, 2016, 01:16 PM
can someone take me out to get seduced and lead me past sasukes cell...?))

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 01:18 PM
can someone take me out to get seduced and lead me past sasukes cell...?))
(What?)

Caligo Everton
November 5th, 2016, 01:19 PM
(What?)
a guard))

November 5th, 2016, 01:19 PM
Renna was quiet, Well...I have nothing better to do... she sighed, walking down the hallway, her face blank, Though was it a pang of...depression? Sadness? Under her mask, she wanted to help everyone in the Asylum, but how? They would just get dragged back here, there had to be some way to keep them from going on murderous sprees and such, but she knew that wouldn't happen, she was just as insane, nearly no one trusted her with anything amoung the staff, she was just a half-uneducated teen, how could she be of any help? She let out a breath she didn't know she was holding in, muttering something under her breath angerly

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 01:20 PM
a guard))
(oh,sure!)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 5th, 2016, 01:22 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he stands up and walks over to her " hm she's sleeping " he says calmly

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 01:24 PM
Ghost sat in Jasmine's side,wondering where she was.He looked through the window on the door to see an guard about to walk in."Come on." The guard gruffly,grabbing Ghost roughly.

rubinaito
November 5th, 2016, 01:26 PM
America's hand twitched briefly, and her breathing began to quicken. "Watching, watching, always watching..." She said, panicked in her sleep. "Run, run I gotta run, she's coming- no, wait,, leave me alone!" Her voice raised as she began thrashing. Black ooze began dripping out of her mouth.

November 5th, 2016, 01:28 PM
"I-I..." Renna stared at America, her hands clutching into fists, "Oh...god..." she blinked, clinching at the black liquid, she couldn't help, she would die, but she had to help, or someone would die! She just stood there, dumbstruck, and scared, in a mental battle with herself

Caligo Everton
November 5th, 2016, 01:30 PM
a guard walked up to her cell. "get up." the guard said roughly. they had been trying to put medicine in her food but she all ways burnt it up. they had created wraps that went around her hands that blocked the fire... although her hair still lit up every time. she got up and the put the cuffs on her and started to walk. then she saw him. she looked into him eyes and when she did her hair lit up. the guards screamed and let go. she ran up to her brothers cell looking around wildly. "sasuke." she cried seeing how thin he was. "how did you get here?" she questioned.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 01:31 PM
"Where are we going?" Ghost asked,a scared look in his eyes.The guard was silent.Johnny Ghost passed Sasuke and America's room,looking in the room.The guard got to an smaller room and took Ghost inside.

November 5th, 2016, 01:38 PM
Renna glanced at the guard as him and Ghost passed, but she said nothing, just stared at America, two daggers falling behind her and landing right at her heels, though they didn't pick the skin, which was a bad habit of hers when she got nervous, W-What's happening? Oh wait...Alter ego she suddenly put the two together, and got closer to the door, clutching her gun in fear

Caligo Everton
November 5th, 2016, 01:44 PM
lily heard the daggers fall and saw a girl in a lab coat. she narrowed her eyes. "you." she called her hair a blueish fire on of the hottest. "undo these." she snarled to the girl.

rubinaito
November 5th, 2016, 01:48 PM
America began thrashing, the buckles on her jacket slowly coming loose. Her eyes opened, the iris and whites of her eyes pitch black, and the iris a blinding white. She stood up, hair dripping black ooze. "Heh... Nightmares are the best way to get in." Her voice buzzed quietly. "Temporary possession doesn't work right. Heh.... heheh..."

November 5th, 2016, 01:49 PM
Renna didn't seem to be affected by the heat, "And why should I do that?" She asked in a teasing way, though she didn't smile, her blue eyes looking at Lily quietly, the knives disappearing in a single blink, the fifteen year old pushing some hair out of her eyes as she looked at the other girl

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 01:49 PM
In the room that Ghost was dragged into,there was an large metal chair.It had blood on the head rest area and there was an large machine in front of it."What is this place?!" Ghost asked,his voice breaking.

Caligo Everton
November 5th, 2016, 01:51 PM
Renna didn't seem to be affected by the heat, "And why should I do that?" She asked in a teasing way, though she didn't smile, her blue eyes looking at Lily quietly, the knives disappearing in a single blink, the fifteen year old pushing some hair out of her eyes as she looked at the other girl

her eyes lit up on fire. it didnt hurt and her eyes wernt burning so she guessed she was fine. she didnt know she could do that. "you want me to save her?" she asked. she had seen the face of the girl when she looked into the cell.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 01:56 PM
"Don't worry,Mr. Ghost." A voice rang out from behind Johnny."It'll all be fine." The docter said as an needle was injected into Ghost's neck.Everything faded to black.

November 5th, 2016, 01:59 PM
"I don't know who you're talking about" Renna looked at Lilly calmly, "She'll live, at least...I think she will, if you're referring to Amercia...I mean..." she looked away, "It's just a way for their...other...personality, I guess, to get in their body" she shrugged, but suddenly, something snapped in her, the scar on her arm burning like fire, and the cuffs snapped with a simple click of her fingers, standing there with a smug smile on her face

rubinaito
November 5th, 2016, 02:03 PM
Suddenly, Asia was at the window, smiling at them, eyes staring right at them. "Hello..." She grinned, scratching her nails down the window. "Want to play with me?" She tilted her head, neck cracking as she tilted it further than she should.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 02:03 PM
As Ghost was knocked out,he was pulled over to the metal chair.His hands were tied to the arms of the chair.The machine was about to be started up,making an loud shrill noise echo through the halls.

November 5th, 2016, 02:09 PM
Renna looked at Asia calmly, but said nothing, her loaded gun held tightly in her left hand, just in case, "My god..." she muttered under her breath, pushing her glasses up on her nose

Caligo Everton
November 5th, 2016, 02:10 PM
"I don't know who you're talking about" Renna looked at Lilly calmly, "She'll live, at least...I think she will, if you're referring to Amercia...I mean..." she looked away, "It's just a way for their...other...personality, I guess, to get in their body" she shrugged, but suddenly, something snapped in her, the scar on her arm burning like fire, and the cuffs snapped with a simple click of her fingers, standing there with a smug smile on her face

she smirked. she winked at the girl then peeked into the cell. "well theres nothing i can do but wait." she paused raising her hands. "thanks for this." she burned down the cell door after realizing he was with the girl.

November 5th, 2016, 02:13 PM
What made her go to Sasuke's cell? The young girl wondered, then sighed, looking at Asia, "You touch me and I'll blow your brains out" she said quietly, her hair brushing against her back

rubinaito
November 5th, 2016, 02:16 PM
(America is in Sasuke's cell.)

"Heheheheheeee~" Asia giggled, and she turned to face Sasuke. "You look like fun!" She advanced on him, various items flying towards her and hovering around her. "You wanted to know who I was? Well I'm everybody's worst nightmare." She leaned closer. "Including yours. After all, you killed your family, didn't you? You killedbso many innocent people, so many innocent children and people with their own families."

(Asia knows how to get to everybody. Make Sasuke get mad at her, don't have him be calm.)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 02:23 PM
Jimmy's eyes opened as the machine was about to cut into him.Casket grabbed an sharp part of the machine,and stopped it."Oh,no you don't!" His high voice rang out.The scientists stopped,their eyes full of fear.Jimmy ripped the restraints off of his hands.Casket ran out of the room,cackling loudly.

November 5th, 2016, 02:23 PM
"I'm...just going to stay back here" Renna gritted her teeth, watching Asia and Sasuke, And this, my friends, is how the world ended she sighed, pushing some hair out of her eyes in fear as she watched the others quietly, then heard a cackle, and froze, her hand clenched tightly against the trigger of her gun, though she also had daggers floating around her, ready to stab anyone that touched her

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 02:34 PM
Casket ran through the halls,trying to find the kitchen.Many guards followed him,but he didn't care.He finally found an door labled 'Kitchen'.Casket ran inside,and grabbed an kitchen knife.

Caligo Everton
November 5th, 2016, 02:45 PM
(America is in Sasuke's cell.)

"Heheheheheeee~" Asia giggled, and she turned to face Sasuke. "You look like fun!" She advanced on him, various items flying towards her and hovering around her. "You wanted to know who I was? Well I'm everybody's worst nightmare." She leaned closer. "Including yours. After all, you killed your family, didn't you? You killedbso many innocent people, so many innocent children and people with their own families."

(Asia knows how to get to everybody. Make Sasuke get mad at her, don't have him be calm.)

lily blushed and stepped into the cell. "no i killed our family." she snarled to asia her furry flying of in waves of burning heat. her pheionx tattoo lit up on fire making the clothes around it do the same. her clothes burned into something that looked a little like this. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/68/54/15/6854153058fc1512beff4ddad0d24415.jpg

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 02:49 PM
Casket laughed loudly,holding his Knifey tightly.He ran back to where the guards were."Do you,wanna know my SECRET?!" He laughed as he killed the guards.

November 5th, 2016, 02:58 PM
Renna ran into the kitchen, and froze, "Well fudge nuggets" the teen muttered, almost tripping over the first dead body, "Not that he made much of a difference" she sighed, walking past the dead guards, though she couldn't make out the murderer just yet, she had a pretty good idea on who it was, but said nothing just yet

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 02:59 PM
Casket cackled and began to get to the exit door.

Caligo Everton
November 5th, 2016, 03:00 PM
all of the sudden the hallway burst into flames. she mock flinched. "oopsies." she said. they were trapped in this room... together. well... im not but my brother is and i'm not leaving him. she thought to herself.

November 5th, 2016, 03:03 PM
"Jesus..." Renna started to walk towards the direction of where she heard the cackle, her black hair wavering as she walked past the dead bodies, her left hand holding the trigger of the gun, The other was holding a dagger, her face calm, yet scared in a way, the area practically abandoned now

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 03:05 PM
Jimmy Casket ran out of the doors,into the outside world.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 5th, 2016, 03:14 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " yes I fear something but it isn't you and don't lie my failure of a sister I killed them and many other beautiful people each screamed so wonderfully pity you ran before I could get you " he says darkly as the shadows begins to cover him as his eyes glowed madly " I fear myself most of all now then sister shall we go I'm starting to get eager to go outside and play " he says laughing loudly as his body begins to change

November 5th, 2016, 03:17 PM
"W-Wait!" Renna rushed out of the doors after Casket, but she couldn't get rid of the satisfaction that ran through her body, It makes no sense, but I like it either way she smirked, and a guard, who had seen her and picked up his walkie talkie, got shot in the head in a minute, and she giggled creepily, taking off her mask as she tried to find Casket

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 03:19 PM
Ghost started to go to an random car.It was bright pink.

rubinaito
November 5th, 2016, 03:22 PM
Imagine the girl from the Ring.
Yep.
What do I do with my life???)

Asia began laughing, her voice high pitched. The wind around herbegan to pick up, as her body contorted itself into different shapes, each impossible for a normal human to make. "Heheheheheheeeeeeee!!" She began writhing, before America dropped to the ground.

America curled up into a ball, shuddering. "She's gonna get me," She whimpered. "She's gonna kill me."

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 03:25 PM
Jimmy got into the car and began to hot wire it.

November 5th, 2016, 03:29 PM
Renna's eye twitched as she saw what car Ghost was going for, "Why that one...?" She muttered, her hair swaying back and forth, a baracade behind her, just in case, though most of the guards were out, and jumped on top of the roof of the car, a weird, daredevil type of herself kicking in

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 03:36 PM
The car started up and he began to drive away.

November 5th, 2016, 03:41 PM
Sitting on top of the car, Renna wondered where they would be going, Jimmy probably didn't know she was coming along, so..yeah, that would probably turn out bad, she but her lip, pushing her glasses up on her face, the wind flowing through her hair

Teggy
November 5th, 2016, 03:46 PM
i is returne! recap?)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 03:47 PM
Jimmy drove out of the parking lot,before an tall guy with black hair and stubble walked out of the building."Hm?" The guy said as he saw his car leaving,the girl on the door,and who was driving.Jimmy drove out of the parking lot.

November 5th, 2016, 03:54 PM
Renna smirked, she just realized how imprisioned she had been, dispite being free to roam the entire Asylum, her black hair wavering, she took off her lab coat, feeling no different, as she summoned a sweatshirt around herself, her short hair starting to get messy as they drove away, yet she didn't get rid of any of her weapons

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 03:58 PM
Johnny Toast started to run after his pink car."Hello?" he tried to csacth the drivers attention.

Casket looked through the window to see Toast running after the car.He stopped abruptly.

November 5th, 2016, 04:13 PM
Renna grabbed onto the sides of the roof to keep from flying, but she stayed quiet, shooting a glare at Toast, pushing her glasses up on her nose, trying to keep herself warm, her hand clasped around her gun just in case

Caligo Everton
November 5th, 2016, 04:15 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " yes I fear something but it isn't you and don't lie my failure of a sister I killed them and many other beautiful people each screamed so wonderfully pity you ran before I could get you " he says darkly as the shadows begins to cover him as his eyes glowed madly " I fear myself most of all now then sister shall we go I'm starting to get eager to go outside and play " he says laughing loudly as his body begins to change
Lily rolled her eyes at his speech. A path through the fire appeared. "Lets go then." She sighed. As she walked onto the path she raised her hands and the rooms around her went up in flames. (Damn I want a better relationship between her and saduke.)

rubinaito
November 5th, 2016, 04:18 PM
America was on the floor, curled up. "She's coming for me," slShe whimpered.

Teggy
November 5th, 2016, 04:19 PM
Whisper continued walking around the place. she has been walking for hours.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 05:33 PM
(Bump)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 05:47 PM
Toast followed his hot pink car,trying to get the driver to slow down.Suddenly,the car slammed on the brakes,and Toast saw the girl on top fall off,and the driver's head slam onto the wheel.He ran over to check on them both.

November 5th, 2016, 06:07 PM
"Well Crap" Renna tried to ignore the throbbing pain in her head, she pushed herself up, almost every bone in her body aching, but somehow she had kept her hand on the gun, though the dagger went flying, she muttered a curse, but heard a loud snap, and a sudden sharp pain went through her leg, Broken...great she sighed, pushing her glasses up on her nose, as they had slid down to the tip, almost hanging by just one ear

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 06:10 PM
"Well Crap" Renna tried to ignore the throbbing pain in her head, she pushed herself up, almost every bone in her body aching, but somehow she had kept her hand on the gun, though the dagger went flying, she muttered a curse, but heard a loud snap, and a sudden sharp pain went through her leg, Broken...great she sighed, pushing her glasses up on her nose, as they had slid down to the tip, almost hanging by just one ear
Toast ran over to her."Are you alright,Ma'am?" He asked,He saw her broken leg,and looked at her with an worried look on his face."You have to get to the hospital!" He said.

Casket was still in the car,unconsious because of how hard he had stepped on the brakes.There was an large gash in his fore head,which was bleeding prophusely.

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 06:19 PM
Angle sat down and roared, slightly less as loud, but loud enough to shake the building again. She watched one guard that was close to her cage. Angle grabbed him with her paws, pulling him in. A loud scream rung through the halls and then silence. "Delicious snack" Angle said as she licked her paws. Across Angle's jaws was blood.

November 5th, 2016, 06:22 PM
"I can handle," Renna said plainly, "Check on the driver" she added softly, summoning crutches, pulling herself up, flinching so many times just getting up, she let out a sharp breath, but smiled, pushing hair out of her eyes calmly

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 06:26 PM
Toast walked briskly over to the driver,about to give him or her an long lecture,before he saw who the driver was."Sir?!" He looked at his partners unconsious body before opening the door and carrying him out.

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 06:28 PM
A smile seemed to form on Angle's face as she sat in her cell. The lioness pawed at the bars.

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 06:39 PM
(Tbump)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 06:46 PM
Toast carries Johnny Ghost,motioning for Renna to follow him.Toast had just returned from trying to find out how long Ghost would be in here.

Johnny's eyes slowly blinked open and he looked around."Johnny?" He asked weakly,staring at him.'Why is he carrying me/Why does my head hurt?' He asked himself as them went inside.

November 5th, 2016, 06:46 PM
"O-Oh god..." Renna's eyes were wide, "How did that even happen?" She stammered, limping over to the two, her glasses hanging a weird angle, though they stayed up, Renna keeping in all the pain she had on the inside

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 06:53 PM
"O-Oh god..." Renna's eyes were wide, "How did that even happen?" She stammered, limping over to the two, her glasses hanging a weird angle, though they stayed up, Renna keeping in all the pain she had on the inside
"I don't know.Though both of you need to get to an infirmiry." Toast said,not noticing Ghost's eyes open.Quickly he got to an a door which was labled 'Infirmiry'

November 5th, 2016, 06:58 PM
"Y-You don't need to-" Renna was cut off by her leg hitting the side of a wall, she let out a small cry if pain, her eyes turning blurry for a moment, she said nothing else, and didn't even bother to finish her sentence, just followed, half scared, while half-concerned at the same time

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 06:58 PM
Angle roared, shaking the building. She was furious. Where was her food? She was starving. They didn't want her to be hungry, or she would eat all their guards just to barely satisfy her. Angle roared, shaking the entire building and creating a sound of thunder inside the building.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 07:00 PM
"Y-You don't need to-" Renna was cut off by her leg hitting the side of a wall, she let out a small cry if pain, her eyes turning blurry for a moment, she said nothing else, and didn't even bother to finish her sentence, just followed, half scared, while half-concerned at the same time
Johnny Toast turned around and helped her up,putting Ghost on his shoulder.

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 07:07 PM
Angle liftene of her paws.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 5th, 2016, 07:09 PM
K :3) Sasuke smiles darkly as he stops " ..... aren't you coming little one ?" He asks kinda worried as he looks at his sister the shadows begins to carry American

November 5th, 2016, 07:10 PM
"I-I..." Renna blinked, but let Toast lead her along, her short hair swaying back and forth and forth, her hoddie almost choking her when the string got caught against her crutches, pulling against her neck until she was gasping for air, then she finally had air again, but she stayed quiet, saying nothing