PDA

View Full Version : Omnic Crisis RP

Dizerel
November 2nd, 2016, 08:24 PM
Many years in the future, humans invent sentient robots called omnics. these omnics have feelings just like humans, yet humans treat them as slaves rather than as intelligent beings. Tired of being forced to work for the humans, the omnics revolted, and the omnic crisis arose. Millions of humans died, but eventually the omnics were stopped. Years later, the omnium (The producer of omnics) in russia fired up again, and the second omnic crisis arose. Soldiers are now flooding from all over the world to try and stop this second crisis before it gets too big.

In this roleplay, you are a soldier fighting in the omnic crisis, or maybe even an omnic (some omnics are like normal people, others are built for war). You can choose to be one of many people fighting on the battlefield.

Soldier- basic footman. There are a lot of these guys out there. Armed with a pulse rifle that shoots lazer bullets, and rockets, they will do whatever to take down the omnics.

Dragon Slayer: these are more extraordinary soldiers. armed with dragon slayer armor (looks: https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/overwatch.gamepedia.com/0/07/Reinhardt-portrait.png?version=d772e5c01ed687016e8a26547cd0b dd6), you weild a hammer and a massive energy shield. You are responsible for keeping all the other soldiers safe from the huge onslaughts of omnics.

Hero: this can be any special type of soldier. You get to choose what your abilities are if you are a hero, just no making yourself overpowered.

Omnic: armed with a submachine gun, each battle omnic has the ability to transform into an immobile turret, which can unload thousands of bullets a minute. (Looks:
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiDhQXKBm8d4cvu76XwVlxSAxwJy6hK NXV_j_xRhBNLZBte8xw)

Form:
Name:
role:
Abilities (If hero) :
personality (optional):
questions:

Dizerel
November 2nd, 2016, 08:37 PM
My form:

Name: Aleksandra Zaryanova (goes by Zarya)
Looks (optional): https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZ6oJvSMgm_etRPFJqmTXJWrzGlaDeZ QpewLW6ngHcEVfyaF8Kag
role: hero
Abilities (If hero) : Weilds a large particle cannon which has a concentrated heat laser, can shoot energy based explosives, and can put a barrier around herself or allies. She also can shoot a black hole, which pulls everything in the surrounding area towards it.
personality (optional): strict, but her main goal is to defend her home country of russia and protect the ones she loves. She is the world record holder for weightlifting, and is a hero on the siberian front against the omnics. While not technically a general, she is so well known and respected that anyone would listen to orders from her.

Hallowed Echo
November 2nd, 2016, 08:56 PM
Name: Shiro
Looks (optional): Black hair with blue and brown eyes and a scar across the bridge of his nose
role: Hero
Abilities (If hero): Twin laser guns and two laser swords
personality (optional): Quiet, Focused, Deadly, Harsh.
questions: can I have laser swords?

Dizerel
November 2nd, 2016, 09:00 PM
Name: Shiro
Looks (optional): Black hair with blue and brown eyes and a scar across the bridge of his nose
Abilities (If hero): Twin laser guns and two laser swords
personality (optional): Quiet, Focused, Deadly, Harsh.
questions: can I have laser swords?

Accepted.
(Yes you can, but they would be more like a heat lazer rather than something like a star wars light saber.)
I would also recommend giving yourself a special ability.

Hallowed Echo
November 2nd, 2016, 09:05 PM
Yeah that's what I meant is a heat laser sword. Shiro's special ability is fast regeneration he can still die if there are too many wounds though

Dizerel
November 2nd, 2016, 09:14 PM
Ill wait just a little bit to see if anyone else joins, and then we will start it.

Captain
November 2nd, 2016, 09:29 PM
Name: Beck Hansen
Looks (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/5c/f8/84/5cf8843fe18aa8318d42f29556cb17a6.jpg)
Role: Soldier
Personality:
-Known to be stubborn with everyone.
-Cautious, yet tough in battle.
-He is sometimes teases people and jokes around with people he’s comfortable with.
Questions: I don’t really have any questions, I’m just nervous.

Dizerel
November 2nd, 2016, 09:35 PM
Name: Beck Hansen
Looks (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/5c/f8/84/5cf8843fe18aa8318d42f29556cb17a6.jpg)
Role: Soldier
Personality:
-Known to be stubborn with everyone.
-Cautious, yet tough in battle.
-He is sometimes teases people and jokes around with people he’s comfortable with.
Questions: I don’t really have any questions, I’m just nervous.

Accepted!
Do you want your character to have any special equipment, or just the standard rifle and grenades?

Captain
November 2nd, 2016, 09:36 PM
Accepted!
Do you want your character to have any special equipment, or just the standard rifle and grenades?

Standard stuff, I'm making this as less complicated as possible. It's an honor to join another role-play.

Dizerel
November 2nd, 2016, 09:50 PM
(Alright, ill start the roleplay)

Zarya sprung out of her sleeping bag. She heard explosions nearby, which alarmed her. The frontlines were supposed to be over a mile away, so there should be sounds of combat near the barracks. The other soldiers seemed to have hear it too, waking up. Zarya got out of her petty sleeping bag on the floor. She had been offered much better living conditions out of combat, such as an actual bed, and a room to herself, but she declined, showing that she thought of herself as nothing more than another soldier. Quickly pulling on her gear, she grabbed her particle cannon and headed outside. She was horrified to see omnics quickly coming towards them, only a few soldiers and dragon slayers left. It seems that overnight the omnics have completely destroyed the front line. Letting out a loud call to action, she charged forward at the omnics, ready to fight.

Captain
November 2nd, 2016, 10:02 PM
Beck was awoken abruptly, the loud sound of an explosion erupting from outside. “What the-” He murmured sharply under his breath as he climbed out of his sleeping bag, grumbling to himself as he got dressed in a hurried fashion, pulling on his uniform and grabbing his pulse rifle that felt cold under his fingertips. Dark brown strands of hair hung low in his face as the sound of battle shook the room practically. “Another day in paradise.” Beck huffed, his tone heavily sarcastic. This is what he lived for though, to protect and serve. He hurried after the others, gripping his rifle in his hands as his heart thudded against his chest. As he rushed outside, the sky was dark and seemed to reek of war and death. His mouth fell open slightly as his dark blue eyes scanned the battle-scarred area, seeing the omnics were close to advance to them. He bit his bottom lip sharply and fled into battle, raising his gun and going after the closest enemy.

Dizerel
November 2nd, 2016, 10:11 PM
Zarya got behind the closest dragon slayer. Their shields were very large, and allowed projectiles to pass through from behind it, but not from the front, which meant that allies could shoot at the omnics safely from behind it, but the omnics couldnt shoot back. She fired up her particle cannon, and a concentrated heat ray shot out of the front of it, piercing the nearest omnic. It took a bit to completely destroy the omnic however, since the omnics had armor, on top of the fact that zarya didnt have any energy in her particle cannon yet. Suddenly, the barrier in front of her dissapeared. The dragonslayer's shield had taken too much damage and had broked, needing to recharge. Zarya quickly pressed a switch on her particlr cannon, and a large glowing orb appeared around the dragon slayer, protecting him from harm while his shield recharged. All the bullets that hit the orb disintegrated, turning into heat energy, which then powered up Zarya's lazer.

Delta Reliant
November 2nd, 2016, 10:23 PM
(I WISH TO JOIN!)
(if i were to create a hero could he have some sort of psionic power?)

Dizerel
November 2nd, 2016, 10:26 PM
(I WISH TO JOIN!)
(if i were to create a hero could he have some sort of psionic power?)

(You definitely can, as long as he is not super overpowered. Also, if you can come up with an explanation for his powers using technology, that would be a lot better.)

Delta Reliant
November 2nd, 2016, 10:28 PM
(You definitely can, as long as he is not super overpowered. Also, if you can come up with an explanation for his powers using technology, that would be a lot better.)
(KK.)
(I was thinking that he would have many different psionic powers but the stronger they got the more they drained him... Also an explanation: An amplifier of some sort. ill go into more detail later)
(Ill be back soon with the form!)

Delta Reliant
November 2nd, 2016, 10:41 PM
Form:
Name: Jethro (Jeth)
Looks (optional): Blue eyes with medium black hair. He has a black nanosuit with purple details.
Abilities (If hero): Futuristic bow that fires recon arrows. A psionic amplifier that lets him use psionic powers.
personality (optional): TBRP'd
questions: Is the bow to much?

Dizerel
November 2nd, 2016, 10:44 PM
Form:
Name: Jethro (Jeth)
Looks (optional): Blue eyes with medium black hair. He has a black nanosuit with purple details.
Abilities (If hero): Futuristic bow that fires lazer/heat shots. A psionic amplifier that lets him use psionic powers.
personality (optional): TBRP'd
questions: Is the bow to much?

Accepted
(The bow is a little overkill. Its fine having it if you want it, but id recomend explosive or recon arrows: arrows that can mark and track targets)

Delta Reliant
November 2nd, 2016, 10:45 PM
Accepted
(The bow is a little overkill. Its fine having it if you want it, but id recomend explosive or recon arrows: arrows that can mark and track targets)
(Yeah ill replace the lazer/heat for locator arrows.)

Delta Reliant
November 2nd, 2016, 11:01 PM
Jeth was jolted awake as he heard explosions in the distance. He got to his feet in less than 5 seconds and took out his bow to look through the scope of it. Is that?... i thought the frontlines would hold for much longer! What happened!? He powered up his psi amp and created a small link to the battle currently going on. He knew he would regret it soon. This would cost him half of his day. He shrugged off the feeling and jumped through, concentrating for a blast of psionic energy.

(Gah, sorry for the bad writing. haven't quite warmed up to this rp yet O.o)

Dizerel
November 2nd, 2016, 11:11 PM
(Nah, your fine. Im the one who sucks XD)

Zarya let out a call "Push forward comerades!" as her cannon got powered up. Putting a barrier on herself, she charged forward, needing to distract the omnics while the dragon slayer shield was recharging. She fired the lazer, shooting out and piercing another omnic, destroying it much quicker with the energy she had now built up. The omnics shot at her, but the glowing barrier around her absorbed all the bullets, adding more power to her cannon and allowing her to destory an omnic almost immediately. As she rampaged through the omnic lines, she saw that the dragon slayer's barrier had almost recharged. She ran back to it, but just before she got behind it, a bullet hit her leg. As the bullet hit, a blue flash showed, and the bullet dissapeared. It was Zarya's personal shield,different front the barriers she could use. Although very weak and took a while to recharge, it could save her life in a pinch. Zarya had originally refused to carry the personal shield, wanted to be treated like a normal soldier, but command forced her to carry one because of hiw influential and inspiring she was to the other soldiers.

Delta Reliant
November 2nd, 2016, 11:20 PM
(I see zarya has a few tricks up her sleeves... ahaha Jeth has some to. but ill keep them for later.)
Jeth sent out a light pulse of psionic energy, knocking over around ten Omnics but not destroying them. Just leaving a few heavier ones stuck. He saw the situation of the soldiers around him and sighed. "Care to bring some sort of battery next time guys?" He called before manipulating psionic energy to kinetic energy and manipulating that kinetic energy into electrical energy. He sent that extra energy particularly to the shields of the soldiers around him "Be thankful you have the next best thing."

Dizerel
November 2nd, 2016, 11:28 PM
(Im not sure what energy the dragon slayer shields use, but well go with electrical. I should have put more thought into this beforehand.

Also im waiting on robin before i post again)

Delta Reliant
November 2nd, 2016, 11:29 PM
(KK. and lol. if you ever want to change the source tell me XD)

Dizerel
November 2nd, 2016, 11:41 PM
(Screw it ill just post)

"Cyka blyat" Zarya muttered as the bullet almost made her trip. Her armor was now glowing a bright blue with all the energy it now had stored up for her cannon. The energy faded over time, so she was quick to get to work destroying more omnics. She noticed that suddenly all the dragon slayers had fully recharged shields, and looked over and saw Jeth a bit away. She was too far to say anything directly to him, but knowing that he was on the battlefield with her made her feel a little more confident.

Captain
November 3rd, 2016, 12:03 AM
Beck cursed to himself under his breath as he rushed through the battle, shooting at omnics left and right. The sound of war seemed to burst in his ears, attempting to make him go deaf. His boots slid mindlessly through the dirt as his gaze flickered over to several other of his fellow comrades, if he could even call them that. He was nothing like them. They were heroes and him? Well, he was just a soldier. Nothing special. He just did his job as instructed and didn’t say another word about it. Beck did his job and asked questions later, even though he was mostly stubborn and overall frustrated with people. He watched in satisfaction when several omnics crumbled to the ground after he took care of them. He didn’t stop firing and more of the robots fell, joining their fellow scraps of metal that now decorated the battle field.

Captain
November 3rd, 2016, 12:25 AM
(Im not sure what energy the dragon slayer shields use, but well go with electrical. I should have put more thought into this beforehand.

Also im waiting on robin before i post again)

I'm sorry for not posting enough, I had writer's block.

Dizerel
November 3rd, 2016, 08:48 AM
(An example of what the omnic crisis looks like https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D6kYGLlxWcg)

Hallowed Echo
November 3rd, 2016, 09:08 AM
(Sorry, I had to go to bed.)Shiro jumped to his feet, charging into battle. The Omnics had gotten closer since last night. He shot them left and right before taking out his heat laser sword and slicing them in half. He fought his way to Zarya. "What happened?!" He asked.

Dizerel
November 3rd, 2016, 10:04 AM
"I do not know. Overnight the omnics were able to push our front line all the way back to here. If they destroy our barracks, we will definitely lose this battle, which means we will lose all of russia." Zarya said in her thick russian accent.

Hallowed Echo
November 3rd, 2016, 10:08 AM
Shiro sliced another Omnic in half, "Then I guess we'll have to fight harder." He said and charged forward slicing more Omnics that were on the sides and in front of him.

Dizerel
November 3rd, 2016, 02:04 PM
Zarya reached out and grabbed Shiro by the arm, pulling him back behind the Dragon Slayer shield. "Do not be reckless, We cannot lose strong soldiers like you so early into the war" Zarya said firmly. Even though she could use her energy barricade on him, if he would act recklessly, then he would surely get killed.

Delta Reliant
November 3rd, 2016, 04:07 PM
Jeth concentrated for a moment and used his psi amp to put a small shield around himself. He wanted to be careful incase anything tried to get a cheap shot on him. He threw the psi amp on his back to recharge and reached for his bow, he knew a few... weak spots... that he could manipulate.

(UPDATE: because he can't always psi amp it up im gonna say that the bow also has basic alloy arrows. And to make them not op he needs to be VERY precise)

Captain
November 3rd, 2016, 04:24 PM
Beck backed off slightly as the horde of relentless omnics just kept coming and never lessening. He was not a coward, but he wasn’t stupid either. “I don’t wish to die today.” The young male stated in a hushed, yet determined tone as he shot down more omnics, the metal abominations crumbing down into pieces. Thundering sounds of explosions and gunfire rang around him and the sky grew dark with black smoke that had arisen from various things, from the destroyed omnics to the bombs that both sides had deployed. “Why won’t you all just die already?” Beck said in a furious manner, his eyes narrowed in a angered manner. He was growing tired of this and just wanted the war that raged this place to end.

Dizerel
November 3rd, 2016, 04:28 PM
Zarya was about to ridicule Shiro some more, but a sudden volley of explosives landing near them distracted her. She looked over and saw several wounded soldiers. "Help them out!" she yelled, using a barricade on one as she grabbed another soldier and started dragging him to safety.

Captain
November 3rd, 2016, 05:02 PM
Beck skidded to a halt, gazing around at the horror and destruction around him, lost in utter shock and disbelief only for a moment - flashbacks of death and other horrible things coming back into his mind. His freeze-up was soon interrupted as a bullet went right into his shoulder, making him cry out in pain and fall to the ground for a moment. He pressed his hand against the blood-stained area and winced, quickly fumbling to his feet and seeming to growl in fury as he launched himself into battle once again.

Hallowed Echo
November 3rd, 2016, 05:17 PM
Shiro skidded to a halt and raced to where Zarya told him to help. He helped the wounded soldiers out of the hole. "Come on. I'll get you to safety." He said and helped one up and moved him out of the battlefield.

Dizerel
November 3rd, 2016, 05:21 PM
Helping a few more soldiers, Zarya and the others had finally got the injured to safety. Looking back at the omnics, she grunted, charging back to battle. Using her barriers to get more energy, she was able to tear through the omnics without a problem.

Delta Reliant
November 3rd, 2016, 07:09 PM
(Derp, i didn't see this.)
Jeth fired a few shots at a few more omnics before a rather large shot came towards his psi barrier. Wait... i can't handle a shot that bi- The moment it hit the barrier he recoiled back. When not enough energy could be taken it would toll him physically. After the shot the barrier dissolved and he dropped to his knees gah... that... really hurt...
(And another thing to make sure he isn't shielding everybody all the time)

Dizerel
November 4th, 2016, 02:02 PM
Zarya looked over and saw Jeth get downed. "Do not stop fighting" She said as she charged toward Jeth to help him out. as she was running, she saw a giant rocket flying toward Jeth to hit him. using quick thinking, Zarya used her graviton surge in front of Jeth to pull the rocket awway so it would explode on the ground in front of him instead of hitting him directly. she ran to Jeth and extended her hand to him to help pull him up. "Are you okay, comrade?" she asked.

Delta Reliant
November 4th, 2016, 02:11 PM
Zarya looked over and saw Jeth get downed. "Do not stop fighting" She said as she charged toward Jeth to help him out. as she was running, she saw a giant rocket flying toward Jeth to hit him. using quick thinking, Zarya used her graviton surge in front of Jeth to pull the rocket awway so it would explode on the ground in front of him instead of hitting him directly. she ran to Jeth and extended her hand to him to help pull him up. "Are you okay, comrade?" she asked.
"Yeah, im totally fine." Jeths voice sounded intensely strained "Isn't like i feel like i want to cleave my arm off to distract me from the pain or anything" He grabbed her hand anyways and got to his feet "Im gonna try and get out of the fire for a bit... i don't want to end up KIA"

Dizerel
November 4th, 2016, 02:17 PM
"Do not be afraid, as long as I am here, I will never let the omnics take over russia" Zarya said sternly, turning back to fight the omnics. Firing up her lazer again, she leapt into battle. It was starting to look a little as if the humans were pushing back the omnics.

(Did everyone see that vid i linked?)

Delta Reliant
November 4th, 2016, 02:23 PM
"Do not be afraid, as long as I am here, I will never let the omnics take over russia" Zarya said sternly, turning back to fight the omnics. Firing up her lazer again, she leapt into battle. It was starting to look a little as if the humans were pushing back the omnics.

(Did everyone see that vid i linked?)
(I believe so)
"Still, i need to rest..." Jeth moved back and found a small area where the battle seemed to now have reached.
(Welp he's getting ambushed XD)

Dizerel
November 4th, 2016, 02:54 PM
Cutting through omnics with her lazer, Zarya was determined to push them back, away from the barracks. Suddenly, a thundering was heard, the ground shook, and in the distance A giant omnic, almost a hundred feet tall could be seen. "Kill the remaining omnics quickly! We must all group up to take out the big one!" Zarya shouted, allthough with all the gunfire it was hard to hear her.

Hallowed Echo
November 4th, 2016, 06:53 PM
Sorry, forgot until now) Shiro looked up, slack jawed at the massive Omnic. "How we even gonna take that down?!" He asked. He sliced through more Omnics, his heart was racing. 'How are we gonna take that thing down?! It's too big for all of us to take down!' He thought worriedly.

Dizerel
November 4th, 2016, 07:09 PM
"Do not fear comrades, if we work together, we can surely destroy it!" Zarya shouted. The giant omnic approached, starting to loom over the human front. It was still out of range, but that didnt stop it from looking terrifying. "hen it comes in range, have everyone fire at its left leg first, we must immobilize it! pass these instructions down!" Zarya shouted to Shiro and Jeth, and then to the other soldiers nearby.

Hallowed Echo
November 4th, 2016, 07:22 PM
Shiro grabbed the directions, "Zarya. Are you sure we can take it down? We could loose a whole lot of soldiers. Russia needs all the soldiers alive. We can't risk loosing anymore soldiers!" He said and shot down more omnics.

Dizerel
November 5th, 2016, 08:52 PM
"We must not fear. If we work together, we are sure to prevail" Zarya said firmly, recharging her lazer and letting it cool down for the fight against the giant omnic.

Hallowed Echo
November 5th, 2016, 09:11 PM
Shiro sliced more Omnics, "You keep saying that and more Omnics keep coming! We are gonna die! There are too many!" He growled.

Dizerel
November 7th, 2016, 08:52 PM
(well this rp died, and its mostly my fault :P)

Silven
November 12th, 2016, 01:22 PM
((Okay but, what if we were to refresh this roleplay, but its set in Australia because the world could always use more loonies woo))

Dizerel
November 12th, 2016, 01:24 PM
(this rp is already kinda dead so... im not sure)