PDA

View Full Version : Tove's Little 'Mansion' (Open to all)

Cosmo
May 28th, 2017, 02:23 PM
Tove a black and white female kittypet, lives in a medium sized house, she calls a mansion. The 'mansion' is a big white house, with red shutters, and, a flower garden in the front. She is spoiled by her twolegs, and as far as she's concerned, It is the best life ever.

She has often wondered what life outside her twoleg place is like. She has been able to wonder the streets around her house, or walk in the woods. But after all these times of wondering, she's decided, that she belongs in the twoleg place. However, she would be exited to meet any cat, Rouge Loner or Kittypet.

(Tove is pronounced, Toe-vay)

Cosmo
May 28th, 2017, 02:30 PM
Tove padded out of her twoleg mansion, and gave a luxurious stretch. She blinked her green eyes, and gazed around her little garden. When she saw that no cat was there, yet, she heaved a sigh. She liked it when cats came to her garden. They had told her many great stories, but none had stayed for long. Never the less, Tove sat down to continue watching for cats. She licked one paw and drew it over her ear. She never stopped looking around for a moment.

Cosmo
May 29th, 2017, 06:24 AM
Bump

Tundra
May 29th, 2017, 07:12 AM
Do I need to fill out a form, or can I just join?

Cosmo
May 29th, 2017, 07:17 AM
Do I need to fill out a form, or can I just join?

Go ahead and join!)

Tundra
May 29th, 2017, 08:18 AM
Ok!)

Roxie sat on the fence, looking at the Twoleg nest. I wonder... What is it like in there... Roxie was about to leap into the other yard, then thought about it. No, the Twoleg might hurt me... So he just sat on the fence, with her tail hanging off, staring at the large Twoleg nest.

Cosmo
May 29th, 2017, 08:25 AM
Ok!)

Roxie sat on the fence, looking at the Twoleg nest. I wonder... What is it like in there... Roxie was about to leap into the other yard, then thought about it. No, the Twoleg might hurt me... So he just sat on the fence, with her tail hanging off, staring at the large Twoleg nest.

Tove turned to go inside her nest, when she spotted another cat. "Finally!" She mumbled, turning back around, she bounded over to the other cat. Just bellow the fence, she gathered herself and leapt up next to the new cat. "Hello! Who are you?" She asked happily.

Tundra
May 29th, 2017, 08:30 AM
Roxie smiled. "Oh, I'm Roxie!" She purred. "Who are you?" She askd, then she added, "I'm new around here, so I don't know many cats, or around this place, either..."

Roxie's appearance: http://farm1.static.flickr.com/104/314924266_62edf245bb.jpg

Cosmo
May 29th, 2017, 08:35 AM
Roxie smiled. "Oh, I'm Roxie!" She purred. "Who are you?" She askd, then she added, "I'm new around here, so I don't know many cats, or around this place, either..."

Roxie's appearance: http://farm1.static.flickr.com/104/314924266_62edf245bb.jpg

Tove smiled at the ginger and white she-cat. "I'm Tove, do you live around here?" The black and white molly asked, flicking her tail. She recalled when she would go walking around the neighborhood. "I could show you around."

Tundra
May 29th, 2017, 08:39 AM
Roxie grinned. "That would be wonderful! " She mewed. "Your a nice cat!"

Cosmo
May 29th, 2017, 08:49 AM
Roxie grinned. "That would be wonderful! " She mewed. "Your a nice cat!"

Tove flicked her tail, as if dismissing the complement. She jumped of her housefolk's fence, and onto the sidewalk next to it. Usually she would climb out a window onto a tree, but she could show Roxie that later. " When we get to your home,
tell me its your home okay?!" She asked.

Tundra
May 29th, 2017, 09:10 AM
Roxie looked at her. "Alright, but my home is two houses away from here." She meowed, lifting her paw to point to a light blue house. "Right there,"

Cosmo
May 29th, 2017, 09:21 AM
Roxie looked at her. "Alright, but my home is two houses away from here." She meowed, lifting her paw to point to a light blue house. "Right there,"

"Nice house." Tove said. She started to pad off, away from from her house. The gray gravel sidewalks annoyed her sensitive paw skin. She was used to the brick path in her garden, or the nice wooden floors of her mansion. Her gaze drifted around, the neighborhood, thinking of were to go. She quickly ran over all the places they could go,
1. Just a walk
2.The woods
3. The dogs place
4. The place behind her house
Suddenly, it hit her, the Rooftops! She turned to face Roxie, "I know just were to go!"

Tundra
May 29th, 2017, 09:29 AM
Roxie looked at her. "Where?" She meowed. She suddenly heard a bark in the distance, but ignored it. I hope no dogs get us!

Cosmo
May 29th, 2017, 09:37 AM
Roxie looked at her. "Where?" She meowed. She suddenly heard a bark in the distance, but ignored it. I hope no dogs get us!

"The rooftops!' Tove said. She started walking towards the neighbors house. She jumped up onto the fence, her muscles tensed. Her gaze darted back an forth, making sure it was safe. Then she stood up, and walked over to a tall pine tree. She stood up on her hind legs, almost falling but regaining her balance. She dug her claws into the tree's trunk, and pulled herself up. Tove place one paw on a branch, and continued heaving herself upwards. She looked back down at Roxie, "You coming?"

Tundra
May 29th, 2017, 09:51 AM
Roxie nodded. "Yup!" She leaped onto the fence and bounded across, then she climbed the tree. She slid down a bit, but tightened her grip and scrambled up to Tove. "Now what?"

Cosmo
May 29th, 2017, 09:59 AM
Roxie nodded. "Yup!" She leaped onto the fence and bounded across, then she climbed the tree. She slid down a bit, but tightened her grip and scrambled up to Tove. "Now what?"

"Easy!" Tove stated. She dug her caws deeper into the tree. She pulled herself up, until she could see the roof. The she gently placed her paw on the gray tiled roof, putting another paw, and then another, until she was on the roof. She walked a little bit farther, then she peaked over the edge and said to Roxie, "Come on!" Tove then turned back around, and padded to the middle of the roof. She looked around at all the other houses and gardens below her. She took in all the wonderful colors, and breathing in their scent.

Tundra
May 29th, 2017, 10:02 AM
Roxie exhaled. "Alright, alright, I'm coming!" She climbed up the tree then rested on a branch. S was now level with the roof. Alright, here we go! Roxie bunched her muscles, and leaped. She landed with a hard thump on the roof, then padded over to Tove. "So, we're going from roof to roof?"

Cosmo
May 29th, 2017, 10:11 AM
Roxie exhaled. "Alright, alright, I'm coming!" She climbed up the tree then rested on a branch. S was now level with the roof. Alright, here we go! Roxie bunched her muscles, and leaped. She landed with a hard thump on the roof, then padded over to Tove. "So, we're going from roof to roof?"

Tove shrugged, "I guess." She padded over to the edge of the roof. Binding her muscels, she leapt onto the next roof. This one had gray tiles that scraped her paws, but Tove didn't care. She took in the view from this roof. It wasn't such different then the last one, though.

Tundra
May 29th, 2017, 10:18 AM
Roxie flicked her tail and ran across the roof. When she was near the edge she leaped, landing on the on the other roof safely, "Wow, this is fun!"

Cosmo
May 29th, 2017, 10:41 AM
Roxie flicked her tail and ran across the roof. When she was near the edge she leaped, landing on the on the other roof safely, "Wow, this is fun!"

Tove nodded, breathlessly. She ran across the roof, and jumped onto the next. Her landing was almost perfect. Looking around, she noticed this was her rooftop. Not her house's, but it was her favorite. Tove's gaze drifted around, until she spotted a flat spot. Tove walked over to it, and sat down. The suns rays only just hit the spot, in the perfect way.

Serendipity
May 29th, 2017, 11:47 AM
A cat with one blind eye sat near Roxie, an amused glance sweeping over his face. "Hello there. Are ye a new cat?"

Cosmo
May 29th, 2017, 11:55 AM
A cat with one blind eye sat near Roxie, an amused glance sweeping over his face. "Hello there. Are ye a new cat?"

"Yeah." Tove replied for her new friend. "Her names Roxie."

Tundra
May 29th, 2017, 02:21 PM
Roxie smiled. "Yes, I'm new," She meowed. "Tove is showing me around. What's your name?"

Cosmo
June 1st, 2017, 06:52 AM
Bumpers)

Cosmo
June 13th, 2017, 03:47 PM
Bumpy)

Cosmo
July 8th, 2017, 06:08 PM
Serendipity