PDA

View Full Version : Nova's Hiding Place {open to all}

Teggy
May 27th, 2017, 10:41 PM
Nova hated most things... The Dusk Syndicate was a hard life and most cats there were nuts or annoying. But Nova wasnt like normal Dusk Syndicate cats... She had a sense of humanity, and disliked mass murder... Dont get her wrong, she loved seeing those she hates in pain, but not by her own paws. Nova preferred to hurt cats mentally not physically, though it rarely ever happened. She just wanted a peacful life. Full of nothing more then herself. That's how she liked it. Though a couple of friends around didnt bother her one bit, but to many got her irritated and annoyed. And kits... The horrible things she hates... The loud, noisy, messy things made her blood boil. Though it might be she is more afraid of them then anything... Nova never wanted to have kits, let alone a mate. Why have a cat and kits hold you back from the future you can have on your own? But still... Nova had always had an empty feeling in her heart, just waiting to be filled...

rubinaito
June 22nd, 2017, 06:32 PM
Raven was wandering around, his eyes closed as he took in the sounds and scents of the area. He smiled to himself as he heard a bird chirping in the distance, joined by the fluttering of wings and the squeak of a mouse freshly caught.

Teggy
June 22nd, 2017, 06:40 PM
Nova heard a bird and some other prey moving about as she ignored them, but a sent of something diffrent filled her nose. A cat... Standing up Nova got herself into a fighting stance.
''Who goes there?!'' She hissed threateningly.

rubinaito
June 23rd, 2017, 03:26 PM
Raven turned his head to look at the cat just in front of him, his eyes widening ever so slightly. "My name is Raven." He flicked his tail, turning to face her completely. "Is this your territory?" He sounded genuinely confused, as if he had no idea that there was a cat living here- not that Nova did live there, but Raven didn't know that.

rubinaito
June 27th, 2017, 04:08 PM
Integrity

Teggy
June 27th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Raven turned his head to look at the cat just in front of him, his eyes widening ever so slightly. "My name is Raven." He flicked his tail, turning to face her completely. "Is this your territory?" He sounded genuinely confused, as if he had no idea that there was a cat living here- not that Nova did live there, but Raven didn't know that.
Nova stared at the trespasser and let out a purr of laugher.
''This is not my territory, you are welcome here, as is everyone else in this world.'' She said calmly. Her amber eyes stared at the cat. ''My name is Nova, its nice to meet you...'' the dusk syndicate cat said.

rubinaito
June 27th, 2017, 08:21 PM
"Likewise, Nova." Raven said with a purr, smiling at the she-cat in front of her. He bent down to watch a few ants crawling over his paw, shaking them off gently and scattering them away from him.

June 27th, 2017, 08:37 PM
(Mind if I join?)
White fur contrasted greatly against the browns and greens of the Outskirts as the small, agile creature slinked through them. The feline was wandering around, looking for her dinner. Tennie, or Ten for short, was a wanderer. She had no home, no family, and no friends. Sure, she would gladly socialize with a passing cat, but she never stayed in one place for long, and she didn't think she ever would. She flicked her left ear, the one place on her body that was surrounded in a small pool of black fur instead of white, and listened around. Instead of the sounds of prey, however, she heard voices, and the smells of other felines hit her nose. Ten got up out of her crouched, stalking position, and carefully made her way to the voices. Though she was quiet, there was no doubt she would quickly be spotted, her bright white coat standing out against the darker colors of their surroundings. She wasn't too worried, however. The voices sounded unthreatening, and though she wouldn't fight if she didn't need to, she could hold her own against another if she had to, her speed making up for her lack in size. Finally, she heard the voices very nearby, and she knew that a few more steps and it would reveal the source of them.

Teggy
July 5th, 2017, 04:40 PM
(Mind if I join?)
White fur contrasted greatly against the browns and greens of the Outskirts as the small, agile creature slinked through them. The feline was wandering around, looking for her dinner. Tennie, or Ten for short, was a wanderer. She had no home, no family, and no friends. Sure, she would gladly socialize with a passing cat, but she never stayed in one place for long, and she didn't think she ever would. She flicked her left ear, the one place on her body that was surrounded in a small pool of black fur instead of white, and listened around. Instead of the sounds of prey, however, she heard voices, and the smells of other felines hit her nose. Ten got up out of her crouched, stalking position, and carefully made her way to the voices. Though she was quiet, there was no doubt she would quickly be spotted, her bright white coat standing out against the darker colors of their surroundings. She wasn't too worried, however. The voices sounded unthreatening, and though she wouldn't fight if she didn't need to, she could hold her own against another if she had to, her speed making up for her lack in size. Finally, she heard the voices very nearby, and she knew that a few more steps and it would reveal the source of them.
Rubinaito
The speckled white she cat stared at the male cat in front of her and purred as he played with the ants. But a movement of white was caught in the side of eyes, turning towards it she saw what looked to be a cat.
"Can I help you?" She said standing up.

July 5th, 2017, 07:24 PM
Rubinaito
The speckled white she cat stared at the male cat in front of her and purred as he played with the ants. But a movement of white was caught in the side of eyes, turning towards it she saw what looked to be a cat.
"Can I help you?" She said standing up.

Ten froze as she was caught, mentally cursing her bright fur. "Just passing through," she replied, her voice calm as she stood up straight and padded out of the bushes she'd been crouched in. "I apologize," she continued formally, "I didn't know others were here. Am I not to be around here? I don't want a fight, and I can leave if that's what you woyld like." Her tail gave a single swish behind her, before falling back into place. Whenever she met new cats, Ten was always formal with both posture and speaking, because she didn't know how to act around them. If she stuck around a cat to chat, which she'd done many times before, she'd loosen up easily.

Teggy
July 5th, 2017, 08:09 PM
Ten froze as she was caught, mentally cursing her bright fur. "Just passing through," she replied, her voice calm as she stood up straight and padded out of the bushes she'd been crouched in. "I apologize," she continued formally, "I didn't know others were here. Am I not to be around here? I don't want a fight, and I can leave if that's what you woyld like." Her tail gave a single swish behind her, before falling back into place. Whenever she met new cats, Ten was always formal with both posture and speaking, because she didn't know how to act around them. If she stuck around a cat to chat, which she'd done many times before, she'd loosen up easily.
Nova layed on the ground and stared at her.
"You dont have to..." she said beginning to clean herself.

July 5th, 2017, 08:40 PM
Nova layed on the ground and stared at her.
"You dont have to..." she said beginning to clean herself.

Ten arched a brow, taking a seat as well. "Are you sure?" She asked, "I certainly don't mind leaving if I'm not welcome. You both looked rather busy anyways." She stretched a paw out, licking it before lowering her head and running it across her ears. "I understand if you'd rather me not be here. I am, after all, a random, unfamiliar cat that simply stumbled upon you."

rubinaito
July 20th, 2017, 10:17 PM
Raven watched the two other cats interact, his yellow-green eyes sparkling with amusement before he took a seat in a sunny area of the clearing, running his tongue over his paw and beginning to groom himself. He flicked his ears as a drop of water from the stream nearby landed on his fur, and he glanced to the side to look at it curiously.

FOXXRR
July 24th, 2017, 06:46 AM
A black cat with one blue eye and another light blue eye travels the place, quietly passing through. Her black hide had a unique part to it, as there was a crescent shaped white tuff of fur where the top back is, shining brightly every time a light source hit that part. She was pretty tired from her endless journey in search of the non-existent perfect place where she could live in and probably find her younger brother there. She sighed, but immediately hid as she detected some cats ahead. 'There's three' Her senses told her and attempted to sneak past when by the time she was near, a very inconvenient branch was right at the path she walked on, which let out a dreadful CRACK!. 'Oh no, why now?!' She thought, freezing where she was in hope for them to recognize her as a black rock, but then a very inconvenient source of light hit her white tuff, making her shine like a star.